Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:48 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+20
clusterfuggles
MaureenAnn
DrZaius
Ataman2023
GrandCru
murnut
Nizar
Cyrellys
Foot Mann
hobbit
jofo
GSB/SSR
painterdoug
dan
Big Bunny Love
@awestruckt
Cheguevoblin
Apophis Pletho
NordicWonder
24 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:51 am

First topic message reminder :

I would give him a bit more credit than that.  

In the Endtimes, the news will become the entertainment, and the entertainment will become the news.  

God = +0.  We = God.  God = us....... in the End.

And, please, 99, don’t tell me about the SoT.  [You are welcome to put your annotations in brackets.]

(cont.......)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:49 am

Hobbit make me think of The Electric Universe.

The tie to Alchemy are two fold, Magnetism and Electricity. There is a deeper concept about how electrons and things around an atom move using the two above forces I’m just now studying.

Overcoming the Archon Through Alchemy - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075X22CG1/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_wUULAbNNWHS4B

Hobbit seems to have attained some physical attenuation to said forces.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:51 am

hobbit,

It is interesting to note that much of the mathematical physics of elementary particles has to do with the packing of spheres in multi-dimensional space..... see, particularly, John Baez, brother of Joan.  

back to DrZ........

There are many correspondences between the macro- and micrcosms, particularly in biology, not to mention psychology.  

There is, of course, the harmony of the spheres, as well as the morphic resonances.  

And then we have Wigner’s, very general, ‘unreasonable effectiveness of mathematics’.  The entire notion of the Quantum is mathematical. The concept of the best possible world has much in common with quantum calculus, and constructive interference between diverse sources.  

hobbit,

I would certainly not be one to underestimate the explanatory power of conventional science.

The standard solar model works very well for explaining the Sun and stars. Physics works very well..... maybe a bit too well, in my estimation.

We are not going to overpower physics with a frontal assault.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:57 am

https://www.npr.org/sections/krulwich/2013/05/13/183704091/what-is-it-about-bees-and-hexagons
    Spheres leave gaps.
    Bees know better.

I have followed bees about, and wasps, clever little so and so's they are, I can detect what they operate in conjunction with, the matrix.

They FIT onto the matrix for best utilisation of the consciousness flows.

Mushrooms are clever also.

We are veiled ( enslaved) within a false comprehension of reality, the disclosure is to do with knocking down those walls of deceit that are held in the combined egos of the mass of humans.

The more assumed knowledgeable of those will have the highest resistance to this.
    The meek will inherit the Earth.
    Hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:09 pm

hobbit,

I gather that you give scant credence to the BPWH.  

Did you not come here by choice?  

I don’t think we should leave here until we understand why we came, in the first place.  

Why did we get kicked down this particular rabbit hole?

Scientists are doing their proper job.  

Science has an undeniable coherence.  It’s walls are very solid.  We are not going to be able to drill through them.  

Portals are not physical, although they may have physical consequences.  

Our bodies belong to this world. We may have other bodies in other worlds, but not in this one, not just yet. Science does rule this roost, for now, and they do so, honestly. Supposing otherwise may only be counterproductive.

We’re not going to beat science at its own game. We have to invent a new game. It’s called eschatology.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:32 pm

The Kabbalists are very clear on that Dan. We came to Earth by choice to redeem the infernal place or be changed by IT to rise to where we are called.

True or false?

I can buy that based on experience.

Science is not bad, just a way to sense things. We can be rich in science and heart and meditation and compassion.

Can everything fit under that myth?

I think the BPW is in there, because we have some choice, so we can cocreate this world.

I think hobbit is talking about the resistance, but the resistance is the best possible resistance.

I think I have a rudimentary understanding of the broad strokes of creation, which means, I know almost nothing, but naturally our bodies can assist leading us to Truth, using our senses of observation.

Nature is undoubtedly speaking to us consciously and doing much in us unconsciously.

Synchronicity is partially a conscious sign, emanating from the unconscious amplified by nature and time.

The Gnostics and Alchemists think this is a void of dark energy we appear in and we must create a light body to rise above it. But they don’t want to dissolve in the monad, just reflect it here in form, which seems natural. Shadow is natural in the word of mirrors and duality, a necessary pole.

Spirit is supposedly immortal, and the part of us not immortal fights this. Science should be able to measure this sometime. We know energy can’t be destroyed, but it can be negated.

Thelema leads one to embrace the shadow of acknowledge and respect it. It teaches the art of negation.

The art of negation is what I think life is about.

Things are evil or good in our perspective, but those are only our morals and judgments of the outside occurrences and inner voices and visions. How about all form is technically evil, as it only reflects the real.

The left pathers use Zen and Qabala as they see opposites need balance which is accomplished through virtue.

Just brainstorming some other opinions Dan.

I guess what I’m boiling this down to is direct experience as the revealer of truth and untruth. It’s a spooky side of life, but a necessary one to explore. That cuts through everyone else’s words on what IT might be or want, no?

Last edited by smelly on Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:38 pm

Dan,

We are not orbiting the sun.
    The sun is not as told.

As to been here...

A path was pointed out , a hobbit follows such paths in a forest of darkness.

Those paths are just over an inch in width, and a hobbit can stay on them no matter what obstacles are placed in it's way.

I was honoured to be called navigator by the person known as 007.

An Irish man from Boston, William Stephenson knew Him, and He kept TT Brown alive.
    Time is central.
    hobbit
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:56 pm

If you want to know, you have to look where they tell you not to go through fear or damnation.

That’s all a lie, nothing is forbidden to us.

We have to be stepped up to the Light.

It’s easy to fall into darkness.

That’s a clue.

It’s hard to do nothing in our civilization.

There is no respect for stillness on its own.

Look at what they keep Top Secret, that tells us about the wolves.

Look at what they try to use to separate us.

Observation from stillness can tell you a lot about the world here in time.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:13 pm

hobbit,

I have to agree with most of what smelly says.  

I don’t want to discourage your imagination.  That’s the last thing I want to do.  

I believe the Earth is hollow, for instance, but that it also has a solid core.  How could this work?  Well, there is a concave Earth theory.  The sky is inside the Earth, it’s just a transformation of coordinates to geocentricity, or eccentricity, to be more accurate.  The physics still goes through.  This comes from complex analysis, and compactifying the point at infinity, etc.

All things will again be possible, under the aegis of the Endtimes.  I’m borrowing from Owen Barfield..... Saving the Appearances.  

Earth begins in Dreamtime, and ends the same way.  Science rules the roost, until the MoAPS begins in earnest.  The MoAPS is all about holism.  We won’t transcend science by substituting electricity for gravity, IMHO.  

I suggest that the way to beat reductionism is not with a different kind of reductionism, but with a holism.  This is where the metaphysics comes in.  

You are right, hobbit.  The Earth does not go around the Sun, but, goodness, it sure looks that way, and Science is Saving those appearances.  Bless the hearts of the scientists.  They are sure persistent.  

But, still, hobbit it is just a Dream, albeit a very persistent and lucid one.  

smelly is woke.  He is woke^1.5. I claim to be woke^2, even though I’m not nearly the spiritual virtuoso that smelly is.  I just plod along, taking after the tortoise.  

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:56 pm

Chemistry was developed from an errant understanding of duality and Alchemy.

I don’t see true Alchemy publicly unifying with Science anytime soon.

Though some scientists are spiritual Alchemists.

Maybe Quantum Gravity and Dark Matter are hints at spiritual Alchemy. They so desperately want anything dark to go away, well, it won’t.

Science is effective, but not whole, it lacks a subjective element.

The human being can catalyze reactions symbolically and materially.

We have to be careful with imaginations and remain skeptical, but open minded.

We are moving towards holism. We can’t jettison the parts we don’t like, these things should all be considered and balanced from Zazen, center, and integrated.

Others here, Dan, hobbit and I, experience a variety of states of mind,

People get lost in those without a center mooring.

If anything the occult has given us tools to explore the inner spaces. They will need to move out of the cave and have compassion, or they are only lost in a large ego mirror.

The danger of power for humans is they see the whole cosmos as a mirror and only see themselves because it is ego on a spiritual or materia only journey.

History certainly demonstrates the evolution of human consciousness. I am convinced of that.

And it guides physical evolution is my heresy and othe courageous scientists’.

Imagination creates new worlds, emptying ourselves lets us channel love into the matter.

Love on a Cosmic scale, not human only, but it’s filtered through our limits.

I think exploring this stuff and using imagination helps us use much more of our brains.

But science can help guide that too. We use scientific thinking  to test the spiritual side of life too as Magickcians.

I very much resonate with Barfield and Teilhard de Chardin.

At present we ar lost in our own reflection as we worship empty idols.

We worship ourselves mostly at present.

We serve memes and ideas, theories.

These things have a power we imbue them with, Magickcians know this well and know we can easily be trapped by our reflections in idols, unlike mystics who see all things as dream stuff, that’s why so much rests on the laziness or focus of the people in the world.

Many are hinting at this new integrated dynamic holistic way of seeing. At its center is a chaos, a fire. Hello darkness my old friend as Dan says. This was my own personal revelation of the dark.

Last edited by smelly on Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:11 pm

Yes, hobbit,

I would focus on Dark Matter, as smelly says.  Science is desperately trying to save the appearance of dark matter, and they struggle.  

They struggle the way the Ptolemaics did with their epicycles.  They just kept adding epicycles to their Rube Goldberg device they called the solar system.  

We are about to have a Copernican Revolution.  That’s what the mother of all paradigm shifts (MoAPS) is.  

I style myself as a postmodern Copernicus...... chicken little, if you will.  

Did I sell my soul to the CIA to get here?  It sure looks that way, doesn’t it?  Hey, I even loaded the magazines for the Princess.  

But, and I think smelly would agree, we must embrace the night.  Heck, we’ll even take back the night, if they let us.  

So, hobbit, I agree with you, that the Sun is not actually a nuclear waste dump, but, boy, it sure looks that way.  Just don’t bring more formulas to science.  You would be bringing coals to New Castle.  

We’re not going to beat science at mud wrestling.  They are forcing us to take the high road.  I say...... Amen, brother!  

This is not just about whether the Sun is electric or nuclear.

There are much bigger fish to fry....... and fry them, we will.

This is not about how the Sun shines, but why it shines. It shines for you, smelly and me. It is part of Nature. Is Nature for us? Were I to say that, ecologists would tear my eyes out.

Sunsets are for artists, poets and lovers. No one could deny that.

(cont......)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:24 pm

I’m going to go out on a limb here.

The occult has overreacted and is lost in a lot of other dark ego games mostly.

But there are gleams of Light and hope.

We don’t live in a dead dream.

Life is not meaningless.

We are not to be as the ancients though, they are inside us.

Channeled info must always be suspect, like mirages.

It does need to be coherent Dan.

Everyone and everything depends on what we choose and why.

Hobbit, I think we all seem in the same ballpark, seeing different facets.

I always appreciate your perspective hobbit and Dan.

Thanks.

I personally am only feeling my way in the dark.

I claim only to know my Self, whatever that is.

I feel balanced, but my thoughts bring me back to these topics again and again.

So we just flow.

I don’t get big pictures of things to come thank god or I ignore them.

Who would want the boring burden of knowing the future?

I think not knowing is the most fun, but what is the best amount of knowing?

I guess whatever you know is the best amount at any given time.

I still read books, I don’t feel like sitting on a rock and just meditating, but maybe that’s all it really is to be alive and to know what it means.

Knowing you are alive sitting under the sun on a rock is kinda of miracle?!

Haha, I just had an alert from the moon, it said this may be hard to accept, but I don’t make any choices at all, I go the way I know, it said.

Haha.

We can choose from knowing.

That’s our great gift!
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:34 pm

Technically, and in this particular instance, smelly, I’ll have to take the side of the Moon.  

Well, our fate is in the stars.  If we go against fate, our Daimon will balance things out, not to worry.  

We are here to observe.  That does not mean we can’t be activists.  We have the choice....... we can be activists and/or we can be woke activists.  It amounts to the same thing, but...... the Eschaton hangs in that balance.

‘We can choose from knowing.......’

Yes, that is woke activism.

Alert ...... plot spoiler for smelly...... love wins!  

So, sports fans, I guess I’m a spoilsport.  Sorry ‘bout that.  

But do I really have to explain how love wins?  

Heck, that’s what the CIA pays me for.  We all have to make an honest living, especially if we cheat.  

Love wins..........

Yes, the Monad is the Great Attractor in the sky. What goes down.....us...... must come back up. This is gnosticism. Even smelly can’t deny knowing that much.

I know very little more. It’s just speculation. I’m just the back seat driver. If God turns to the right....... I question authority.

Or, let’s say that I tell God to turn to the left at the light, and she turns to the right. Who’s got egg on their face?

See what I mean. It’s all fair....... in love and war.

(cont.......)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:26 pm

The false god - the false goat = 0

Love allows the knowing. Love fills like water, but there must be space.

We are making some space for Love us activists.

The Master Therion said it was just Love and here we have will over it, but we just go with the flow passing no judgement as we float through the abyss to that far shore.

Even the desire to know is given to us.

So we do what we are born to do.

Not fighting fate. Accepting it.

So of course Love won when the first person woke.

The rest is gravy baby.

God likes to watch.

Maybe IT likes crash up derby too.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:17 pm

My opinion here is no more or less valuable than anyone else’s in the context of being my self alive as far as I know.

Are you really going to let someone convince you you aren’t here?

That is the only thing I know!

All awareness gives one is a calm place in a dark world.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:53 am

Ok, sports fans, smelly helped me figure this sucker out.......

Yes, Houston, we have no problem.  

We’re just playing a game.........

Button, button, who’s got the button.......?

We all have buttons.  That’s the good news.  

The bad news is that we all have buttons.  

Consequently, there is confusion about which button goes where.  

Yes, I’ve taken considerable grief from both smelly and the Princess for being a hold out.  They both had heart buttons.  And I was refusing to avail myself of their portals.

But I wasn’t holding out.  There was a problem.  I just couldn’t fit.  

My head was just too big.  Surely I had an ego problem.  

Perhaps.  

But I suspect that the problem is more basic than that.  

I didn’t want there to be a breach birth.  

Humans are unusual this way.  Our heads are bigger than our hearts.  Animals are all heart, and we’re all head, so to speak.  

Yes, we are a chrysalis...... and we have to come out head first.

That’s all.  Not a problem.  Yes?  

The scientists and transhumanists know this much, as well.

They just had one problem...... in all their rush to the Singularity, they had misplaced their hearts.  

But not to worry, the Heart is bringing up the rear.

Furthermore, I think that smelly and the Princess should compare notes.

Yes?

This is all very Teilhardian. And it was no accident that Teilhard was a Christian.  A Buddhist could not have figured this out..... not in a million years.  

10:10.........

This whole business hinges on one truth......... the Anthropic Principle.  

Most of my colleagues, back in graduate school, saw the Anthropic Principle as an inconvenient truth...... an obstacle to the hegemony of physics.  

I, and a few others, however, saw it as the cornerstone of a whole new world.  

Love wins. Physics places second.

(cont.......)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:20 am

Kindness and gratitude Dan.

Enjoy your new toy.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:29 am

Well, smelly, don’t underwhelm us, or anything.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:42 am

Haha.

I thought short and sweet best for the moment.

Love wins.

“This is love: to fly toward a secret sky,
    to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment.
    First to let go of life.
    Finally, to take a step without feet.”

— Rumi

According to Sartre, the "true self" is our pre-reflective, non-positional consciousness.

What does that mean?

“The true self is merely our spontaneous translucent consciousness bursting out into the world as an ongoing event revealing, nihilating, distinguishing, comparing, seeing possibilities, etc., without the manufactured sense of "l" produced from impure reflection. How does Sartre know this with certainty? Because his phenomenological method is conducted under the descriptive direction of pure consciousness. And, pure consciousness perceives the impurity of consciousness used in our everyday existence.“ - JPS

To clear vision for all.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:58 am

Ok, if you can explain this (Rumi) to the Princess, we’ll probably be good to go.  

But, watch out, she might end up explaining Rumi to you.

Last edited by dan on Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:02 am; edited 2 times in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:01 am

I have nothing to explain to her, I’m happy to listen.

Being precedes essence is indeed a truth.

That says it all.

I said it yesterday, everything is derivative from the awareness that you are alive and exist.

Science and religion are derivative from this awareness, reflections.

That’s true love.

And to be Love is to exist.

To rest in this state without judgment is Love.

The act of being is one of Love.

Freedom is to know yourself in being first, then to act from that being is Love.

That’s taking a flight and leaving the ground for Secret skies.

The hole in our center is no-thing. It nihilates. It eclipses so there can be distinction, but we shouldn’t be lost in the distinctions.

The nature of the no-thing makes it hidden from us.

There isn’t a God then to answer us, there is only being.

That is True Love my friend and it is profound.

Sartre said hell is other people and the simple fact is we can change our attitudes about life anytime we want. If we want to accept we are free, then hell becomes all the other people who only objectify reality, but we can counter this with care for others to balance the condemnation of freedom.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:41 am

My Religion is Love

Rumi said only from the heart can you touch the Sky.

There is true love, our ground of being, we can deny this, we have that freedom
    There is devotional love, prepares us as the bride for marriage to the bridegroom
    There is Eros love, that can strengthen devotion love, fairy love, daimon love of form
    There is love for a friend
    And then there is Xenia love for others

All these are great accomplishments in life and connected. Your whole life can be mapped around your movement around Love.

“The secret sky that Rumi speaks of is a field of light that transcends the ordinary, one housed at the dimension of spirit, yet accessible, because it is within us all. Taking flight requires letting go of life for a time surrendering thoughts, mundane worries, the events of the day and looking into your partner's eyes expecting that a miracle will occur. This miracle, as Rumi describes it, happens when all the veils that separate you fall away and you experience only the height of spiritual love between you. And finally, taking "a step without feet" suggests letting something else deliver you into the consciousness of your hearts.”

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:16 am

Alright, smelly, you and the Princess are coming from the other side.  I come from this side.  

The Princess is woke.  You are woke^1.5.  I’m claiming to be woke^2.  

I can prove what you say, and it has much more meaning in an eschatological context.  

Yesterday, what you say was gratuitous.  Today, it is Necessity.   That’s my mission.

I propose to meet you and the Princess at the River Jordan.  

I’m not sure if any of us is ready, but we’re gonna find out.  

You were quite sure that we could cross the Jordan only as individuals.  

I labor under the impression that the time has come for us to cross, en masse.  We’ll see who’s right.  

There be monsters in the River.  The non-virtuoso would be swallowed whole.  We came as individuals.  Getting back, we use the spawn strategy.  We overwhelm the prey, with our sheer numbers.  

The last one to leave will turn off the electricity. Those who remain will be off the grid.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:37 am; edited 2 times in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:19 am

I get you Dan.

I accept it all.

Wink
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:26 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFsAnGzaDQ0
    Don't know why, but this music just called out to Me to be played.

hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:05 am

Thank you, hobbit,

Now, when I say ‘en masse’, that’s a relative term.  At base, I mean only that most passages would not be solo.  

For all those intending to make the passage, we have as long as we like.  Solo excursions will still be feasible, from off the grid.  

Group passage would be unlikely to persist for longer than the allotted Millennium.  

For all I know, we could come in, in way under that mark.  But our Millennium would be very unlikely to last for less than, at least, two generations.  No?  

Our ultimate descendants, off the grid, in tribal enclaves, would become our ancestors, eventually to re-emerge in the megalithic settings of yore.  This off the grid reset of our singular, ouroboric small world would be the air gap, going from the Omega, back to the Alpha.  

Everyone still with me.......?

Speak now, but don’t all speak at once.  

For all you many-worlders, out there, you’re alternative worlds are ante-chambers of the Hive.  They are playpens.  They are padded cells.   Don’t play too rough, or the Queen will have to give you a time out.  

Most of us will have had enough roughhousing on this side.  Once we get to the other side, our inclination will be to follow the light...... back home, back to the Source.  

3:40.........

If my information has any validity, there are, at the least, many thousands who have been briefed into a very general outline of the above.  

Hundreds have made excursions into the Hive, under group auspices.  

The only remarkable thing here, is that we’re doing a ‘public’ briefing.  

The numbers given here are being low-balled, TBMK.  

IOW, it’s all over, sports fans, but the....... you know what.  

The ice has been broken.  Don’t all jump in, at once.  ‘Polar bears’ first.  

The Hive.........?

When I try to visualize it in three dimensions, I start with the concave
    Earth model.........

The sky is one the inside, so the Earth can then be surrounded by the Hive, which we might think of as being beneath our feet.

Doesn’t it get hot down...... out there? Maybe. Just don’t try to dig a hole to China.

(cont......)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:46 pm