Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:53 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+24
RandomSample
GSB/SSR
Apophis Pletho
skaizlimit
Elron Hubcap
ohno
@awestruckt
RyanM
Dodo bird
presidentialufo
isaackoi
murnut
Software Developer
Earthling
hobbit
painterdoug
dan
NordicWonder
zooky
Cyrellys
jofo
Foot Mann
Ultraterrestrial
28 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

And, wait again, how does egolessnes differ from being born again.....?  

It differs only superficially.  The form may appear very different, but not the underlying cause.

Personal realization of truth.........?

I’m arriving back in Baltimore.........

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:01 pm

Impressive Cy, at your feet.

I took your prompt.

http://www.ancienttexts.org/library/celtic/ctexts/cormac3.html

I’m far short of mighty King Cormac’s ideals.

I dig it.

I’ll take the lesson.

Stoicism was relegated to paganism in The Christian surge. Origen established a line of teachers and schools I’m sure influenced the Arthurian legends. I’m just digging into this. They were the keepers of Naturalism for a long while.

There was an Epicurean story from after Epicurus’ death discovered in 1800. Thomas Moore presented the ancient story. It may not be true, but what a beautiful rich scene of life it presents. So connected to nature. Like nothing today. It was if man and nature sang the same song. They knew how to party and feast.

Anyway. Fun stuff to find.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:30 pm

garzparz wrote:Impressive Cy, at your feet.

I took your prompt.

http://www.ancienttexts.org/library/celtic/ctexts/cormac3.html

I’m far short of mighty King Cormac’s ideals.

I dig it.

I’ll take the lesson.

Never before has a nation survived the Illuminist incursion, until now.

We guard Human Potential.

Your explorations, and Dan's explorations, among so many others in knowledge and craft is part of the human potential we guard opportunity for. That is what Open Minds Forum is representing.

Student's and explorers are blessings. Wear the many colors proudly garzparz for the scholar carries the same rank as kings.

You bend no knee to ANYONE except unto Source, for you are Sovereign in a land where every man, woman and child is Sovereign. Stand tall. And pass it on.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow

Post by Guest Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:31 pm

Wink

After understanding better who Washington and Jefferson were, I love the idea of America. I said I feel the mantle of what they tried to bring into the world.

They were not trying to give Christianity a chance in the New World. They were trying to give man a space away from religion to reboot up virtue in mankind. They wanted to let America be the place to let a California exist. They gave us a chance to move beyond religion and determine our own fate.

The globalist capitalist hates Truth and life, why, I can only assume is because they are possessed by their inner gods who run amok on Earth now. They certainly are buggers who have run Earth into the ground. They betrayed themselves and Nature. So stupid. All the wasted life the last 2000 years. Of course, it had to happen. The light maybe went out with Marcus, but’s it’s here now burning inside of me and many.

Like phosphorous burning in my chest. I can’t stop. I can’t help myself. I swear I’m not doing this Wink

Cato would have fought them tooth and nail. Seneca thought Cato unwise. Seneca was a syncretic as I am. He was practical and not a strict Stoic. He would say keep your head down and move things from behind. Then he committed suicide when ordered by his student Nero. He was his fixer. I guess that had a price.

So who is right? Should I rise up and fight them with words or fire? I can’t retreat. I can’t hide. Should I become fabulously wealthy and fight them there? I’m no Elon.

Marcus would have put them to death they using Naturalism to rape the Earth.

It’s all a story, but Dan is wrong I don’t know or feel history.

And Cy, the name is Smelly Goat.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:18 pm

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Happy-New-Year-2018-3D-GIF-Free-Download
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:27 pm

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Happy-New-Year-2018-Images-4

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:03 pm

Thankful for another year on Earth.

Jubilations all.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 1075a310
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:21 pm

garzparz wrote:After understanding better who Washington and Jefferson were, I love the idea of America. I said I feel the mantle of what they tried to bring into the world.

They were not trying to give Christianity a chance in the New World. They were trying to give man a space away from religion to reboot up virtue in mankind. They wanted to let America be the place to let a California exist. They gave us a chance to move beyond religion and determine our own fate.

The globalist capitalist hates Truth and life, why, I can only assume is because they are possessed by their inner gods who run amok on Earth now. They certainly are buggers who have run Earth into the ground. They betrayed themselves and Nature. So stupid. All the wasted life the last 2000 years. Of course, it had to happen. The light maybe went out with Marcus, but’s it’s here now burning inside of me and many.

If I may correct some misconception wrt G. Washington and the Sons of Liberty/Nature's Crowd...

They were not trying to give a space away from religion, as they recognized some need the crutch of religion and even our first president went so far as to found a church.

What they were trying to do was give a space for human potential; the pursuit of happiness (the original wording being the 'pursuit of excellence' a form of Old Irish virtue) in the tradition of the Ancients and the first civ from which we stem.

It is not necessarily an absence of religion although many of Nature's Crowd did not nor even today do not ascribe to formal religion; trappings we have no need of.

Yes the did seek space for the revitalization of virtues.

You have to understand, and this is why I make mention of the difference between the Alexandrian Church (a Illumine construct with specially selected books they could agree upon that would facilitate control of the masses rather than foster true spirituality) and Celtic Christianity.

Jesu had students. After his death a few of his students went north, taking in turn students of their own who in turn passed it on in 2nd century Erenn. Mogh Ruith, Ollamh Mor Erenn, the head of the Order of Drui in Valencia Island Ireland the first Christian of his station, who answered Caisel's call when the young King Cormac sought to double tax Munster, who later after battle became one of the mentors of the young king...a king who would go on to be the first Christian King of Ireland at Tara and who was renowned for his wisdom, his honor, and his writings and who requested a Christian burial at his death.

We know from this experience that what Rome produced as "Christianity" was NOT what came north to Erenn. What came north to Erenn was not incompatible with the wisdom of the Ancient world. It was part of it and a continuation of it; the virtues Jesu had taught his students was nearly identical to those taught in the Drui college.

The creation of America, a nation designed to provide a space for Human Potential and the virtues was a continuation of what Jesu would have done had he lived long enough. The Founders chose the methodology of 'republic' based on the greek, roman and ancient irish experience with democracy & republics. Capitalism, as a economic method was a natural offshoot of the merchantilism they were accustomed to, AND it allowed for every man to profit from what effort he CHOSE to invest. In their time you could build prosperity from the work of your own hands. A lazy man would not. It was justly deserved.

Justice is a enormous part of the Old World Celtic culture. Most things were considered in terms of Justice.

Yes they were seeking a opportunity for all to determine their own fate. But DO NOT equate what they did with California. I am a loss of words for what California is...the Founders would have been horrified.

If you had been paying attention to the QAnon information, you'd know confirmation on what I have described of the Globalist. The culture of the Illumined has seeped down into the ranks of their proxies. Some of the Illumined are culturally Old Guard version with culture that runs back to Babylon and the Scythians, whilst others are openly Satanic (did you not read the embedded document about their culture I posted in this thread?) two technically different religions, both means to position and power. Others are agnostic or atheist. All hate Truth, some hate life.

All of them believe in a new form of FEUDALISM not capitalism. To them capitalism is evil and uncontrollable...because: IT REWARDS THOSE WHO INVEST EFFORT TO CREATE SOMETHING.

Did I not say at the web page of one of the provided links:

https://secure.thementalmilitia.com/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=oq3ueme97dq6o0o98894ml7i22&topic=35072.msg435444#msg435444 wrote:If it is truly feudalism the PTB want restored in this world, I will turn around and cram it down their 'ever-loving' throats. Claiomh Solais!

Feudalism and capitalism is not the same thing.

You are not understanding that the Globals/Illumines were never part of Nature's party. They came in as the ink was drying on the Constitution (see Confirmation of George Washington's Letters referenced earlier) with thought to take over what was built.

They had no inclination to NOT run Earth into the ground. They do not see Earth as a living thing, only as another conquest and resource. They didn't betray anything because they were never a part of it.

We the People on the other hand WERE a part of Nature and the vast majority have forgotten...a sad form of betrayal. In restoration of your memory and redemption for all, I speak now before it is too late. Should this intervention fail ultimately and it come to a fight you must know what you are fighting for. You must restore the alternative to the Illumined machinations. To do this you must first clearly understand who you are and who/what they are. You must understand your history and ties to the last technological civilization on this planet and to Jesu. You must understand what the Illumined did to him, his teachings, and to the people he sought to reach with reason. You must understand that the Drui of Erenn are NOT the modern druids you see prancing around in white robes at Stonehenge. They were scholars on order of University Professors not religious personnel. A society that holds virtues truly, above temptations and inequity has little to no need of religion. The Spirit of Source claims the reasonable naturally being an amendable pair in tandem.

If you cannot understand this then you cannot fight, for you can only fight effectively what you understand.

Every construct that has in the last 200 years replaced what was built will attempt to drag you back to the Globalists insidious deception and feudalism. Political correctness is a prime example...since when is political correctness a substitute for righteous truth? What friend waters down truth for one who learns it later from evil? What shock is worse? That evil would lie or those around us who profess love would lie to our face? Who would not trust us with truth?

Do you understand now? Ask if you do not.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:35 pm

I deal with soft historical impressions, but trust me I’m feeling them in my weird way. I learned a trick Cy. Immerse yourself in your subject, focus on a time in history or on a person or place and you can feel them if you trust your impressions. You can pick up things across time even. I am only playing with it.

I’ll parse.

You will think me foolish, but I recognize no external Gnostic or Satanic forces. I’m with Jung. We have 4 forces within the unconscious that need to be balanced. The internal is the source of the so called Satanic. I have met them, battled them, seen them and spoken to them and been spoken to by them. In a stoic way, evil is not in our vocabulary, for there is only a lack of clarity or clarity.

Thanks as always.

I think I understand you. And I saw you blinked. I have been touched by things I don’t understand, but I’m open and they know that.

I’m an existential Zen Stoic Cy, shrug. This is what you get Wink I am just feeling my common sense way through all this nonsense and history and I think I have the tune. Famous last words.

You know until the Sage is engaged within, no one can trust anything. You also know we all have to listen to ourselves in the end.

The Stoics have sobered me up and kicked my ass. They told me to get in the game. They said be a good game piece. Live a great life in Earth. Be a good slave. Ignore negative circumstances. Happiness comes from within and is a state of mind you know. They say, be rich, move the energy as well as you are able. Be political and social. Fight tyrants. Share what you learned non-stop, to anyone you can.

And above all they taught me to be virtuous, it’s the only thing of meaning I can cultivate in life. I feel it allows one to walk on Earth as a God, or Demi-god anyway. I care not the source of the wisdom, but it is the ultimate wisdom.

I’m listening...

Enough of this mumbo jumbo for now.

This must all sound insane to people.

I am not insane, I’m living a flourishing life.

A fool waits always to start their life in the future.

The Sage lives now and has eternity.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:03 am

@Garzparz, I would have recommended you to accompany FLOTUS on her visit with a group of recent victims of the satanism, to see for yourself.

IN the 1990s because of my position with my family, I was requested to assist several parents of a set of young people in Yakima WA who had disturbing to say the least experiences with Satanism in that area. So I traveled from Portland up there to stay with a friends mother and meet with the families. The families were so disturbed they wanted to know if I would arrange for safe haven for their children in Oregon. Turns out that the 'children' youngest being 15, had no intention of allowing their families to push them to move to a sanctuary away from the lives. But vent they did. I heard first hand what the CALIFORNIANS had brought to the Pacific Northwest. Later I was priviledged to compare notes with a Washington State Law Enforcement Officer where I learned the rest of the story and the extent of the problem, involving child trafficking, sexual abuse, violence, and satanic rites involving human sacrifice and dismemberment...this was in the 90s.

Evil of a mind-boggling magnitude is very real...and you don't need to be psychic to encounter it.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:13 am

Garzparz wrote:The Sage lives now and has eternity.

Ah but you are missing as yet the final point of the Stoic...Sage is only the first step...the last is "the dog with no illusion".

You mentioned clarity but then you digressed as if you didn't really understand what it meant.

Rue, she said, protection.
    Rooster's crow, confusion.
    One thing else to end the deed--
    A Dog with no illusion.
    ~ The Book of the Dun Cow, by Walter Wangerin, Jr.

In the places I go there are things that I see
    That I never could spell if I stopped with the Z.
    I'm telling you this 'cause you're one of my friends.
    My alphabet starts where your alphabet ends!
    ~ Dr. Seus

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

jofo

Post by jofo Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:15 am

garzparz wrote:I deal with soft historical impressions, but trust me I’m feeling them in my weird way. I learned a trick Cy. Immerse yourself in your subject, focus on a time in history or on a person or place and you can feel them if you trust your impressions. You can pick up things across time even. I am only playing with it.

I’ll parse.

You will think me foolish, but I recognize no external Gnostic or Satanic forces. I’m with Jung. We have 4 forces within the unconscious that need to be balanced. The internal is the source of the so called Satanic. I have met them, battled them, seen them and spoken to them and been spoken to by them. In a stoic way, evil is not in our vocabulary, for there is only a lack of clarity or clarity.

Thanks as always.

I think I understand you. And I saw you blinked. I have been touched by things I don’t understand, but I’m open and they know that.

I’m an existential Zen Stoic Cy, shrug. This is what you get Wink I am just feeling my common sense way through all this nonsense and history and I think I have the tune. Famous last words.

You know until the Sage is engaged within, no one can trust anything. You also know we all have to listen to ourselves in the end.

The Stoics have sobered me up and kicked my ass. They told me to get in the game. They said be a good game piece. Live a great life in Earth. Be a good slave. Ignore negative circumstances. Happiness comes from within and is a state of mind you know. They say, be rich, move the energy as well as you are able. Be political and social. Fight tyrants. Share what you learned non-stop, to anyone you can.

And above all they taught me to be virtuous, it’s the only thing of meaning I can cultivate in life. I feel it allows one to walk on Earth as a God, or Demi-god anyway. I care not the source of the wisdom, but it is the ultimate wisdom.

I’m listening...

Enough of this mumbo jumbo for now.

This must all sound insane to people.

I am not insane, I’m living a flourishing life.

A fool waits always to start their life in the future.

The Sage lives now and has eternity.

sage goat, not mumbo jumbo

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:15 am

I know they did it Cy, not denying people don’t talk themselves into doing bad and good things for a lot of reasons other than the truth. Not saying people are not doing horrible things to each other.

But it is not really happening. Sounds like a cop out I know. It’s just the story happening here. Do you accept this? It’s the Dreamstate here now and we are happening in it.

The truth is we do these things, no one to blame but us, but no one needs blame anyone. Think me naive with the secrets of the Universe maybe in your head. So be it, I’m insignificant then.

They are confused. What we think is horrible, isn’t. As dark as the worst psychotic killer is, they are all driven by fear and pain.

Touch the pain and fear in someone and if they can let some go, without killing you, you have made the world better. But our world amplifies these negative feelings, as those who give themselves to their satanic natures find and they love it.

Humans love killing when they learn the game and taste for it.

I know that’s a waste of energy due to confusion.

We live in a Hell reality tunnel right now.

They are confused by their conceptions, as I often am if I do not stay on guard.

Go with the flow and trust your nature.

Cy, OSHO points to what lies beyond the Stoa, the porch, the palace awaits after becoming the Sage.

You go inside after spending the time you need on the porch.

Are we on the same page? Hard to write this out.

The palace awaits is my meaning.

I wish to be neither wise nor foolish Cy. I will often disappoint you and digress and give you fits.

Such is my nature.

Cy I am often mistaken for arrogant here.

Forgive me.

But I have my own personal evidence to back up all my bullshit.

We all do don’t we.

I said I was listening always.

“the dog with no illusion", you seem well versed in Stoicism, please elaborate.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:49 am

I had a woo fight with Cy tonight.

She really knows Stoicism.

I’ll call it a draw Wink

I am touched by, but I don’t know the Celts like I should.

The Green Man and Puca and Odin are some myths I touched.

Honestly not sure what to make of you Cy.

Perhaps 2018 will bring some clarity on this.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:29 am

One sentence stands out above from Cy.

It was about understanding something to be able to fight it.

K.I.S.S.

Is what I am trying to convey here amongst a tidal wave of words.

As an example.....

Why is child molestation enabled and allowed???
    What is the agenda???

The word EVIL is banded about, instead You must understand something of what is occurring.
    Children have huge amounts of consciousness , it is transferable.

Due to consciousness been in4D it is not visible to 3D eyes.

There are more things in heaven and Earth than meets the eye.

https://www.enotes.com/shakespeare-quotes/there-more-things-heaven-earth-horatio

Have You never wondered how a mole knows where it is, and is going?
    When humans consume meat they transfer the consciousness from the meat to themselves.....are they EVIL????

We the people have been veiled , to serve others agenda.

We the people can create whatever world We so wish, this is a fully interactive living planet.
    You reap as You sew.

Instead the children play war games .
    The meek shall inherit the earth.
    The children have the most consciousness to enable such, unless it is discharged from them.

But first We the people must remember the system We are within.
    Otherwise You are pissing in the wind.

hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:32 am

Yes, America was destined to be a lamp unto the world.  That promise is about to be fulfilled.  

And, yes, the shadows are deepest just before the dawn.  Let us focus on the dawn.  If you wish to chase away the shadows, focus on the rising of the Sun.  

The Sun has risen in the East, half way around the world.  It has risen in the shape of a Princess.  This is not just any old princess.  This is the queen bee...... the queen of the hive..... the Queen of Heaven, if you will.  

And this is not a solo act.  There are three of us.  I have the truth of the Kingdom.  Princess has the key to the Kingdom.  Footmann..... is our foot soldier.  He is in the chain of command...... he is point man, he rides shotgun, if you will.  

The opening salvo of our campaign has been fired. It was the shot heard ‘round the world...... our Grey Lady has opened Pandora’s Box.  

That’s all, folks.  The trap has been set.  The honey pot has been set out.  The bees are already on the scent.  Are we talking months or years?  We may be talking weeks.  Here, at Cy’s place, we don’t stop talking, do we, Eric?  Don’t mind Eric, he’s just a little bit excited.  That’s my favorite kind of Stoic..... the excited kind.  

So, what do we do........?  

Not much, really...... we stay calm, cool and collected.  Yes, we’re even allowed to smell the flowers..... aren’t we, Eric?  

As we have seen, many were on the scent on the first day.  Folks are not nearly as dim witted as many other folks like to think.  Folks are patient.  They know that there is a time and place for anything and everything under the Sun.  Time comes around.  It would come in its own sweetest time.  

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:31 am

Super moon tonight for those across the pond, in cancer ....6.24 LA,
    9.24 NY.
    hobbit

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:13 am

Cy can actually write faster and more than I do.

Respect Wink

I am excited Dan.

I’m seeing and feeling the tide rising.

I don’t know why all that was written yesterday.

All spontaneous in the moment.

I can’t stop Dan.

I tried.

Tell you a secret Dan.

You know I have never ever believed you Wink

Never trusted anything.

Thought it was all a joke kind of.

Maybe it is.

I’m not saying I don’t still feel that way.

This is just some OMF board with this weird old guy talking about the BPW and aliens I often thought.

He’s crazy.

**hangs head in shame**

I’m not really a Stoic. I pick up what’s in the wind.

I live as one though.

I’m a total fraud.

An utter sham.

Unbearable dolt.

When I first met Dan he was talking about being Jesus and the Spirit Of Truth. Oh boy I thought. How do we unpack this. I never received any mission like this guy. What is his deal I wondered. I have a weird energetic connection to Dan, true.

But I never understood or bought into the CIA crap either.

I didn’t think anyone was here listening really.

So why then my passion and annoyance?

I just have a feeling and I’m going with it.

I got sucked into this somehow, granted I’m the total outsider, but I guess that’s part of it.

In fact I got so annoyed with Dan and his 1 dimenionality I no longer speak to or communicate with him outside the forum.

I suspect Dan has driven many to that place, haha.

I hope you enjoyed my true confessions. I’ll not lie to anyone ever. I can’t say that about anyone else. Cy seems authentic.

And why does doug travel with these guys and meet them now? I just wanted to call this out and explain the connection here.

I am not with these people or anyone’s agenda. I’m sure we are all manipulated, it is a dream after all.

And Dan, the name is...Smelly Goat.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:03 am

http://animals.mom.me/billy-goats-smell-bad-3344.html
    Urea is used as ADBLUE, in exhausts.
    It's highly corrosive.
    Hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:15 am

I'm seeing maybe just a hint of Asperger's personality traits here in terms of almost obsessive and very detailed focus in specific interests including built-in prodigious memory systems in place for information retrieval in those topics that border on the preternatural ? Perhaps, in this respect, some of you are on the low end of the Aspie spectrum?  I mean sure, you could get me going on and on about my current area of interest, which is the  Rhesus Macaque Monkey,  so I’m a little like that too but a few of you go beyond even that and it’s amazing to see this phenomenon in action like it is here.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:27 am

99, maybe drop the labels and concepts and go with flow.

Trying to understand it just messes it up.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:28 am

Ok, sorry. I understand.

-----------
    There you go again, saying what I was going to say before I even said it. lol

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:33 am

It is happening though.

You have observed what I noticed in Dan and Cy initially.

It’s part of the what has happened to us as experiencers.

We were buzzed.

I was drawn to their flows. Their fragrance. I recognized it. I guess I was like them or I recognized energy signatures.

We are bees drawn to honey.

This is not about one person, it’s about all of us and there is some nexus here at OMF of energies best I understand it.

Or this is a CIA honeypot and they are messing with people Wink

And we are all mad as hatters.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:35 am

99 wrote:I'm seeing maybe just a hint of Asperger's personality traits here in terms of almost obsessive and very detailed focus in specific interests including built-in prodigious memory systems in place for information retrieval in those topics that border on the preternatural ? Perhaps, in this respect, some of you are on the low end of the Aspie spectrum?  I mean sure, you could get me going on and on about my current area of interest, which is the  Rhesus Macaque Monkey,  so I’m a little like that too but a few of you go beyond even that and it’s amazing to see this phenomenon in action like it is here.
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=rheus+monkey&view=detail&mid=9E10B00D919B3B0200D09E10B00D919B3B0200D0&FORM=VIRE
    Your parties must be such fun.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:37 am

Interesting insights GarzParz though am not sure you're just pulling my leg but no ques. about it, like it or not, you're including in that grp too.

Last edited by 99 on Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:45 am; edited 2 times in total
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:37 am

99 wrote:I'm seeing maybe just a hint of Asperger's personality traits here in terms of almost obsessive and very detailed focus in specific interests including built-in prodigious memory systems in place for information retrieval in those topics that border on the preternatural ? Perhaps, in this respect, some of you are on the low end of the Aspie spectrum?  I mean sure, you could get me going on and on about my current area of interest, which is the  Rhesus Macaque Monkey,  so I’m a little like that too but a few of you go beyond even that and it’s amazing to see this phenomenon in action like it is here.
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=rheus+monkey&view=detail&mid=9E10B00D919B3B0200D09E10B00D919B3B0200D0&FORM=VIRE

hobbit

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:47 am