Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:36 am by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 2:20 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+24
RandomSample
GSB/SSR
Apophis Pletho
skaizlimit
Elron Hubcap
ohno
@awestruckt
RyanM
Dodo bird
presidentialufo
isaackoi
murnut
Software Developer
Earthling
hobbit
painterdoug
dan
NordicWonder
zooky
Cyrellys
jofo
Foot Mann
Ultraterrestrial
28 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

And, wait again, how does egolessnes differ from being born again.....?  

It differs only superficially.  The form may appear very different, but not the underlying cause.

Personal realization of truth.........?

I’m arriving back in Baltimore.........

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:47 am

Funny, I only could find my life in the moment.

What other world owns the past and future?

They don’t exist.

Who else is here now besides you?

To each his own, but if you are here in this place, I would listen to us Wink

We know of what we speak.
    NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:03 am

garzparz wrote:Who else is here now besides you?
    By that logic you don't exist, am I conversing with a figment of my perception? A facet of my own individual experience that is not in fact a conscious entity?

As to who owns the past and future, I hypothesize that past and future are an aberration, that the phenomenon of linear time is unnatural, created artificially and put into place for our benefit, to act as the vehicle for our spiritual experience and thereby growth/development.

The "natural" state of things is no time, only the moment, the now. That is what exists outside of the construct, call it "heaven" or "nirvana" or any of the arbitrary names given to it.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:14 am

You are perceiving some signals, yes. Now you are onto it NorWon, I’m just a reflection, an appearance here, as you are.

You are not having a spiritual life and experience, you are on Earth having a human experience.

Spirituality is a myth.

No, there is no eternal being here progressing to some higher or lower realms.

There is only now and this happening here.

Drop your names and concepts for what is happening and then you will really have a Human experience.

What you or anyone can describe in words is not the Truth.

It’s beyond all concepts in the moment.
    NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:26 am

garzparz wrote:a Human experience
    That's the thing. I no longer want the Human experience. I've had enough, and I want out. I cannot find pleasure in the mundane now that I have woken up.

It does seem that there is another way short of death, does that make me a coward?
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:32 am

nor war

i get it. i think i make art and construct songs to keep my hands busy creating. with thought alone i wander to past and future. by doing i remain in my present .

whittling a stick may be just as useful

being consumed in the doing of things, creating etc keeps me tolerating this condition around me.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:35 am

I've had enough, and I want out.

If I may be so bold, you are running from your Self, we all are.

We are all cowards NorWon, me included.

But we have moments of courage that can bring us close to our heart.

You don’t think I’ve wrestled with myself, I have.

I felt as you do.

It is a process, your perceptions are clearing up.

Pleasure is found not in the mundane, but in peace I found.

I feel the challenge for all of us, let go all concepts, all spirituality, and embrace our short lives and then live them fully.

Until you love your fate, you are running from it.

In this realization, you are your own teacher, and you have been given all you need to live a full life if you can get your head out of your ass and humble yourself and realize that around you.

Everyone and thing connected to you, part of providing what you need.

I don’t have faith, but I feel that Love.

I don’t know what happens when I die, as I understand I can never die, as energy that animates me will exist forever.

I drink and swim in it.

It’s there for us.

I don’t think of what I can offer people anymore, I accept what they are bringing, I could only do that when I accepted myself as I am, then I realized I was everywhere and in everything, then there was nothing else to find.

Just to be peace here now seems to be the authentic state.

No need for salvation, we are whole and beautiful in our limitation and struggle.

Death is the release of the energy contained here in us.

You are everywhere.

So where could you go?

Last edited by garzparz on Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:56 am

I don’t know what happens when I die, as I understand I can never die, as energy that animates me will exist forever.

garzzz/   the question is what are you? what are "we" that is when that energy animates forever?

Is my collection of memories seemingly on a string of time ever since birth, what I call me?

like a snail going across a piece of glass leaving a residue, a documentation of my actions/ time here?  

If i die and can't identify the me ?  then my energy is not really a continuance  of "I" .  Is this not true?

I will admit I take solace in NDE stories that the I of who the person is, is there,  as testified to by thousands.  

So is our story a journey to this blue ball for an evolution, teaching? a test? to see who can finish with admirable stamp etc,  or something else  .  

i don't know, I ask

Post by Guest Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:13 am

I’m practicing for my Death, meaning, leave nothing on the table or gas in the tank.

Give it all here now!

I feel the energy surging as I write this, writing these words.

I feel all NDEs are misunderstood given my personal experience and realization.

Moved from head to heart and heart to silence.

Your memories are a self referential trick of gravity useful to move in time or the CTC.

You are not your memories, you are the one here now.

Imagine the source of the energy embodies itself in “limitation” because it was forever outside of time.

And in the “limited” state, you have an experience.

I won’t call this around us Mind or a dream, let’s call it “The Experience”.

We can only perceive here now. So being here now, one can see what we all are.

This is a realization and I can’t explain it.

You can’t conceive that or perceive what we are on this side of the mirror.

My feeling is we are here to be this.

Thoughts are viruses and not what we are.

When you begin to separate from your thoughts, you realize you can’t get your answers, so you let hem go.

When you die, the constricted energy moves into another part of the universe.

That’s all your ego can know of death.

I can say when a Human stops trying to reach escape velocity of earth and their bodies, they turn back into themselves and see gravity was always pulling us inside, not giving us fuel to leave!

When you accept this, you’re life goes on in peace and you own it fully.

We are our own Jailors, not imprisoned by archons.

Utter nonsense.

All this imagined afterlife, drop it all is my advice and then face your life having conquered death.

Living my own story like this doesn’t suck, it sucked before living other’s stories.

I think we are here having an experience only.

Nothing to learn, you know it all already, by being all, not conceiving of it. The game is not one of discovery, but one of remembering.

So be here now because that’s the closest you will ever get to Truth.

We made a deal with the Devil.
    jofo

Post by jofo Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:03 pm

NordicWonder wrote:
    garzparz wrote:a Human experience
    That's the thing. I no longer want the Human experience. I've had enough, and I want out. I cannot find pleasure in the mundane now that I have woken up.

It does seem that there is another way short of death, does that make me a coward?

i get it too norwon. you're not a coward, but perhaps your seeking some future that happens to be within your experience at this very moment.

about that awakening...if you believe that you deserve an existence beyond the one here on earth, then perhaps you'll have to earn it by making the most of the experience of being human. if you believe in the "bigger game" as you've described earlier, then don't you think that game has a point. if it's an eternal game, then the point can only be the journey itself; there not being a beginning or end, we are left with the present, and the most precious and valuable thing is our experience here and now; the human experience is the rarest you will ever have because it is so fleeting compared to eternity. if your soul transcends to eternity, would not these be the most precious moments you will ever have, knowing they are uniquely yours, the present is truly timeless. how would you judge your "self" in this regard? have you had a fullness of life rich in experience that qualifies you for what's next?

i believe in a creator, she exists and is all powerful, but I'm also the creator, and I am powerfull too, with the capacity to live and experience life, here and now, uniquely my own. this life, this experience, is made possible by a creator, I believe that, but its up to us to prove our'selfs' worthy of transcendence

someone asked the question earlier of "why am I here?" I think in response to one of your posts. i think the better question to be in is "who am I?" don't take offense please by what I'm saying next, but if you think you've awoken by seeking a quick end to this experience in favor of some other better one, you've fallen into the trap that many of us have. pining for some future ignores the importance of the present. my 'self' can only be present here and now, not was or will be, but now. the opportunity is now.

timelessness is in this instant, is that not the state you aspire to be in? if so, you're right where you need to be and everything you need is here, now.
    jofo

Post by jofo Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:22 pm

i've struggled with these ideas as many have. i'm a novice, a beginner, a work in progress. i don't yet have Eric's commitment or clarity, but i'm seeing more

the truth is an elusive thing, its purely what we think, a story, and because we humans put words to stories in an attempt to codify the truth, we're forced to interpret it personally. if the truth is manifest within our collective experience, then words cannot make it ambiguous. for me, this is the existential challenge for humans, "can our collective experience lead us to the truth?" this is why i value experience over all else, and why i'm hopeful

it has nothing to do with portals or aliens or any of it, it is a simply a conversation about the 'self' and what it means to be human. all life, and certainly all intelligent life, in light of a creator, faces these same challenges. those who made portals, aliens, everything sentient in the universe likely exists within the same construct searching for the truth, no more no less

Post by Guest Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:49 pm

Jofo, Doug, Dan, NorWon, others we are here to help each other with our Awareness. We polish one another's hearts.

We all have our experiences.

Clarity is helpful in controlling your irrational self.

We are all in this together.

I think you are plenty clear Jofo.

I know the feeling of being way out on a limb and then sawing your own firm ground off.

What I see happening is people are in the process of getting to free fall, they must jump, everyone will.

It is different for each what leads one there, but this clarity and awareness, it's the same for all of us who jumped.

Nothing to fear but loss of the lies about yourself. And when you have stripped what's untrue about you away, there is only what is True left.

I assure you it's real and there for you, you are as they say, what you seek.

I never share here to lord my awareness over anyone, sometimes I feel the Trickster, but all my sharing is simply to say, look, I found gold, go search for it yourself.

If you aren't sure you found yourself yet, you have not, but when you do meet your self...

no doubt remains.

Love has found me out, I am transparent.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:27 am

JoFo.........
    the eschatology, the determinism, it confounds me...it leaves me feeling lazy, helpless, without purpose...i reject it
    Yes, in theory, this is the biggest problem with the BPWH.  

But, fortunately, very few of us have the luxurny or inclination to be theoreticians....... we get on with our lives.

I do believe that we are being micromanaged from above.  And it makes very little difference whether we believe it, or not.  Even theoreticians have to get on with their lives.  

If you don’t like this situation, you, like NorWon, might wish to take a short cut to greener pastures.  Trust me, that is really the last thing you should want to do.

I agree with JoFo, above, later post.... once you know the truth, you want to savor every minute of the present.  You get to watch yourself always making the best possible decisions for you situation.  

NorWon, even, or especially, if you’re not aware, you’ll still be making the best possible decisions, but they will mostly be benefiting the rest of us.  

Does that mean that, if you are aware, you’ll be more selfish.....?  

In some sense it does, but now we’re talking about the cosmic Self.

(cont........)

Post by Guest Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:04 am

You must be selfish to live a life.

“Enough of this miserable, whining life.

Stop monkeying around!

Why are you troubled?

What’s new here?

What’s so confounding?

The one responsible?

Take a good look.

Or just the matter itself?

Then look at that.

There’s nothing else to look at.

And as far as the gods go, by now you could try being more straightforward and kind. It’s the same, whether you’ve examined these things for a hundred years, or only three.”

—Marcus Aurelius

Last edited by garzparz on Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:39 pm

This resonates well with Me.
    http://www.anandgholap.net/Thought_Forms-AB_CWL.htm#THE_TWO_EFFECTS_OF_THOUGHT
    hobbit
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:33 pm

garzzzz

the Marcus A...    perfect/

"Starbuck, it was rehearsed by yee and me a thousand years ago"

Melville, Moby Dick

Post by Guest Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:41 pm

doug

"Suck it up butter cup!"  

— Gunnery Sgt Hartman.

Wink

Love that.

Saw Last Jedi today.

I have been writing a lot about burning the books and tree of knowledge.

Profound.

I remember seeing Star Wars with my Dad in the 70s when I was 5. Ironically my Dad is living with me now, we are going Sunday to see it together. As I watched the movie today, I heard a voice in my head...

Said, been full circle kiddo, huh?

The voice was startling in its clarity. I said, don’t you talk in symbols and such? He said, no, I’m just here now kid with you.

I want to watch this movie with you.

Ha, ok.

No LSD was involved in the experience.

I began weeping.

It was a strange feeling, the movie played me like a piano. Like a key fitting in a hole. Also ironic was what the Last Jedi is saying describes the Awareness.

I felt like a player in a game watching the back of his head.

I asked with great trepidation...are you Death?

He said, yep, but we have time.

*gulp*

I thought, this feels so lucid, and he’s got a different tone to his voice than I, a joker's playful confidence. He could be Death....naaaaaa.

I said, wasn’t this the Joe Black movie?

I know, haha, no, I’m not Death, I thought it would be fun to scare you doing all this talking of death and all. He asked, are you ready to die?

I said...no.

Then step right up and spin the wheel...have fun.

It went like that.

Many other things were said.

The movie and the voice supported most of our basic themes here. I only mention this because it cracked me up hearing his voice make these funny comments through the whole movie.

I felt so calm and loved after the movie.

But perhaps I should speak to a professional Wink

Voices in heads can be distracting if you don't just sink into the conversation, but if you let the tape play, like what part of the personal experience is this?

Peace y’all

--

“Not till your thoughts cease all their branching here and there, not till you abandon all thoughts of seeking for something, not till your mind is motionless as wood or stone, will you be on the right road to the Gate.”

-- Huang Po, The Zen Teaching of Huang Po: On the Transmission of Mind

You can feel the transition from the Fool to the Magician...

"A perception, sudden as blinking, that subject and object are one, will lead to a deeply mysterious understanding; and by this understanding you will awaken to the truth."

-- Huang Po

--

To truly leave here is to detach, but I said before, we were put here to be Human, to have a Human experience. What is the purpose of this Awareness then?

For your consideration...

"There is only one way out of the dream state / illusion.

you have to let go of everything , every idea, every love, every passion, every desire . All of it.

The simplicity of it is:

if you want it , any part of it, you stay.

Importance, fame, acceptance, responsibilities, family, orthodox religion, ...Any ONE thing will keep you here.

there is no other way. Partial release is not possible. Either you are here, or you are not.

but, I will say this, the closer you get to getting out, the happier you will become by the same degree that you have let go of attachment.

Nirvana is the last place that is experienced in this 'place'. Then you leave.

it is as it is and there is no bullshit in what I have set forth."

And then the train comes and you are gone forever...

Just let this one lay Dan, no response needed.

--

We are not evolving anything here but experience!

Evolution is providing you the experience of the self immersed into the experience of being human as a simulated dream with rules, continuity and persistence.

Kinda tickles being in a dream, you have an itch you can never scratch.

Thought as a simulation programming language...ignition.

I see now, I have explored the higher reaches of experience and like Doug and hobbit and maybe others here, I'm an experiencer.

So I went to the edge of experience and it said you are having a dream as a Human Being...shhhh...go back and play in "The Experience" as such as long as you like.

It takes steps in voltage up to get into the larger Mind reality Operating System or Singularity if you like.

I am just a Bug or Hacker/Ghost in the system, as is Dan and many others.

We provide new experiences to Mind and do UFOs not qualify as some of the coolest experiences. I wish I could experience life like Doug sometimes making realistic art and music. If I want to know what that is kinda like, I need to get to know Doug. There is a secret in this last statement.

When you update your thought feedback loops, others connected to you, update theirs and vice versa. The future is always queued up in our minds, to be played out like a movie reel.

Nothing new in my words. I am just echoing what the Mind is saying to us now about how the Big Story is changing and how it works. I guess that's who whispered in Dan's ear 40 years ago.

He got a thought process software update Wink

I find this all very interesting, I know most of you are dulling out with this dumb ass babbling shit, but I'm pointing to the secret to everything Wink

There is a definite theme to the day over here in crazy Cali.

Thought and language as code for the reality operating system, ROS.

What is an interesting synchronicity is that I was the first viewer of this video right after it was posted, which was right after I wrote this post. Not a second that I last hit send here, this popped up on my phone.

It all connects up.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:33 am

The Pentagon’s Secret Search for UFOs - POLITICO

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/12/16/pentagon-ufo-search-harry-reid-21611

Politico?!
    isaackoi
    isaackoi

Post by isaackoi Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:46 am

I posted 12 days ago that the New York Times was working on an article about a US government study of UFOs.

That article is now online.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html

In the $600 billion annual Defense Department budgets, the $22 million spent on the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program was almost impossible to find.

Which was how the Pentagon wanted it.

For years, the program investigated reports of unidentified flying objects, according to Defense Department officials, interviews with program participants and records obtained by The New York Times. It was run by a military intelligence official, Luis Elizondo, on the fifth floor of the Pentagon’s C Ring, deep within the building’s maze.

Luis Elizondo and others associated with Tom DeLonge get mentioned, but not Tom DeLonge himself.

I wonder if this is due to some sort of split developing between Tom DeLonge himself and some of those around him.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:50 am

Tom is a sad fool.

No less foolish than those manipulating his pain.

Find the Magicians.

Puthoff is one.

So is Bigelow.

All that skinwalker ranch crap.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:40 am

Thank you Isaac and Eric for the link to the NYT article(s).  

Yes, it is significant that the grey lady did not mention Tom.  Any such mention would have been an easy way to debunk the sightings.  The mere publishing of the article can be interpreted on any number of levels.  

It does indicate that the DeLonge initiative is a part of a more concerted effort.  It is unlikely that the right hand is not cognizant of the left.  

There remains a large gap between ‘objective’ UAPs and the subjective, portal-type phenomena.  UAPs can be kept at arm’s length...... much less invasive psychologically, or subversive ontologically.  Our conventional notions of reality remain more or less intact.  

In the meantime, Aliyah has passed a couple of the GtM contacts on to me.  One is an author and friend of Grant’s.  The interest is there, but I can hardly proceed without her explicit approval.  On OM, I can speculate on a daily basis, but a book requires a more concerted ballast. A non-fictional book treatment would entail rather more gravitas than the occasional video. It would be a big step, politically.

Another option under consideration is a tv documentary series. With Aliyah’s participation, it would be a step of similar magnitude...... barely short of Disclosure. Kevin is back here, visiting.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    presidentialufo

Post by presidentialufo Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:55 pm

The fact that DeLonge was not the key spokesman of today's NYTs disclosures was predicted. It appears they wanted it to be coming from the assistant puppet masters. Having DeLonge, the puppet, release it would have killed the impact of the confirmation that the government has an active UFO investigation program. DeLonge and others have been saying this for a long time, and no one paid attention.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:23 pm

Grant,

This Nimitz encounter is the best documented, perhaps ever, and by no small margin.

Would such a (double) release have been made, were it not intended as part of a larger picture? Would it have been launched into a vacuum? It makes little sense as an isolated provocation.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    presidentialufo

Post by presidentialufo Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:35 pm

Here is the released video from puppet central

https://coi.tothestarsacademy.com/gimbal

Post by Guest Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:39 pm

If I had super secret tech, of course I’d use the UFO conspiracy to hide it. I’d send them after our planes, I’d mess with the dumb public. I’d have smart people and scientists chasing their tails. I’d use all the idiots I could find. I’d be selling weapons to both sides to pay for our secret research. I’d have a hell of a good time causing mischief and I’m nice and kind and generous. I can imagine what they would and have done.

Please, America has held the ‘trump’ card to the world’s shenanigans at least since WWII.

Hard not to just call bullshit on all of this. How can anyone being honest not. TPTB would make sure no one could knock them over. The last one of those vipers would conceal their dagger and stick it in God’s throat if they could Wink

Flame on.
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:52 pm

Speaking of compelling sightings/

Grant Cameron has written a book about the Charlie Redstar a ufo event he witnessed in Canada.
    A red unknown object that could fly i.e. a U F O was seen for days.

He was a direct witness. The damn thing sat on top of his car.  He saw it many times, many saw it many times, news people covered it, it was amazing!  

And this is not compelling evidence?  

This was a startling enough event to Grant that it changed the entire course of his life.

I dont think he did so because of a mis identified ballon or Chinese lantern .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:20 am