Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:32 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:02 pm by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:45 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:43 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+24
RandomSample
GSB/SSR
Apophis Pletho
skaizlimit
Elron Hubcap
ohno
@awestruckt
RyanM
Dodo bird
presidentialufo
isaackoi
murnut
Software Developer
Earthling
hobbit
painterdoug
dan
NordicWonder
zooky
Cyrellys
jofo
Foot Mann
Ultraterrestrial
28 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

And, wait again, how does egolessnes differ from being born again.....?  

It differs only superficially.  The form may appear very different, but not the underlying cause.

Personal realization of truth.........?

I’m arriving back in Baltimore.........
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:13 pm

Ok, I will gladly give you additional space to refute my specific criticisms of stoicism, so long as you can restrain yourself from launching into one of your paeans for that stance. You may of course provide as many links to as many paeans as your heart desires.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:14 pm

Oh goody.

One like myself sings Dan.

“The Sage does not hoard.
    The more he does for others,
    the more he has.

The more he gives to others,
    the ever more he gets.”

— Laozi, TaoTeChing, Ch. 81

We have no choice really.

More and more I’m seeing Sam Harris may not really be an Atheist, anyway, wise words, I’ll shut up today unless I have something to say on your topics of choice.

My last paen today.

“The state of being dogmatic is the state of believing in things strongly, despite an absence of evidence or even in the face of counter evidence. That is the state of having no error-correcting mechanisms in your worldview. You’re simply not available to reality and you will continually bump into hard objects wherever you go.”

I’m your contrarian Dan and happy to be so.

Slay the dragon
    Embrace the shadow
    Be the hero
    Own your life

New rules start now...
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:52 pm

Stoicism does not speak to a transcendental Self, or even to a transcendental Truth.  You can only discipline your finite self to remain above the daily fray, to not become emotionally invested in the temporal struggle..... accept the limitations, the boundaries of a finite existence...... acceptance..... above all, acceptance.  

Yes, Christians have, over the past 2,000 years, been admonished to accept the worldly status quo, with one glaring exception.......

They have been equally admonished to evangelize. And they have done that more successfully than anyone else. Can stoics hold a candle to that accomplishment....... nolo-contendere.

And here I come....... stating that their patient persistence has not been in vain.

But, yes, I come bearing caveats.......

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:03 pm

I will post a follow up on my blog to Dan on his first Stoic criticism. This is an effort for me to reconcile my knowledge and experience of Zen and Stoicism with the Dan’s BPW. Dan and I have not been able to fully sync up to date, but I’m trying and engaging. Hopefully we come away with a clearer understanding of the BPW.

And ultimately a good approach for how to live life and transcend the self. There is no one correct philosophy is my opionion. Consider all and take what is effective and leave the rest.

Stoicism is an open philosophy, so this work may contribute to evolving modern Stoic thought.

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t269p150-the-black-hole-soul-by-garzparz#10157

Last edited by garzparz on Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:21 pm

I thank you, SG, for your compliance to this attempt at streamlining.

With each link, feel free to offer a précis........
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:27 pm

Hi Dan, wrt what you call 'the parred down thread".  IT isn't really.  OMF automatically jumps to a new thread using the same name at 990 posts approx 40 pages.  Look at your board.  All of it is there.  Just go back to the thread before to find what you need.

I'm not sure at this point as it's the first I've looked at it, if each thread can be renamed to give a unique moniker for more specific identification of each.  Checking.  Will have to get back to you on that.  If I alter the thread titles to do that will that alter any reference links that others have made to specific posts in the thread?  I don't know and I'm unsure about tinkering on it.  If you want me to I will tentatively test.  If not just be aware you have not lost anything.  

At the top of your page click the 'board' i.e.  https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/f32-special-guest-dan-smith-the-best-possible-world

Read down and see all the threads named same as this one.  They stop at 990 posts page 40.  The posts are your unique content even though the name of the thread is the same.  They are in chronological order with the bottom of the board being eldest and threads at top of board being youngest.  

I hope this explanation helps.  Dan as I told you years ago when you started here...your board is YOURS.  You have moderator powers.  You can even erase my posts if you so choose and I will not alter that.  If you have any difficulty in doing as you choose here on your board just ask and I will try to arrange your ability for you.  Don't sit there fuming because you think I own OMF.  OMF is a protectorate of Compass Morainn & Manticore Group.  We keep the lights on and the door unlocked.  

If the ptb who used a "Denial of Service Attack" via Letters (Legal Orders) to Proboards to shut down OMFv.1 out of spite for Headhunters forcing FAIL-SAFE after what was done to a man who 'wore the white uniform' (whether legitimately or not is NOT RELEVANT!)...it was done by SYSTEM INHABITANTS.  WE WATCHED IT HAPPEN...  This will not be allowed to happen again. Amusing enough the first time NOT again. If they do it goes right back up, x 2 or x5 or x10 all over the damn net, even if I have to go get 150 raving teenage hackers to do the exponential distribution.  FYI lurkers don't F-with OMF!  Read, Participate, Moan, Vitch or Complain...I don't care.  But the black swan freaking STAYS.  

This includes Dan's Board.  All are welcome.  Speak your truths as you may.  Time will sort it all out.

Dan you have nothing to fear.  What is true of the purpose of this nation is true of the purpose of this forum.  If you are the only man here availing yourself of that opportunity, it is STILL true and protected.

Edit to add: Ladies & Gentlemen, as I see it no truth or set of them even if they initially or even intrinsically clash in some way, exist in a vacuum. You will find a little bit of my truths interacting with Dan's here and a little bit of Dan's on my threads.

This is a natural course of things. You may see Dan and I occasionally cat fight with fur flying furiously, but it is not and never will be a catastrophic tangle.

One of the finest things I've ever heard Dan say is proving truth via fire.

While I don't always agree with Dan, I do respect him. I respect his tenacity and forthrightness. These are excellent qualities. He believes his truths and I believe that everyone in possession of their own version, fairly and honestly, have a place under the sun.

Carry on my friend.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:17 pm

Cy,

I very much appreciate your even handedness here at OMF.  

No, no........ I am not fuming at all..... I’m even bragging about having your continued tolerance of our differences.  It provides a very important semblance, at the least, of balance here, and I do believe that our similarities run much deeper than our differences.  We are both seekers of a truth that is desperate for the light of day.  

I remain in your debt.

It has come to my attention that there is continuing skepticism about the circumstances of Ron’s employment, as well there ought to be.  I have indicated my strong beliefs about this.  If, through his association with me, he were attempting to impersonate an officer of the government, I believe that he would be subject to prosecution.  

This, in itself, would be a serious matter.  But even this matter could well pale in comparison to the issue of his possibly lending support to a non-secular project.  This is my main reason for being hesitant about this issue.  There could well be a constitutional challenge, but that might also be the straw that could break this open.  It’s not a card that could be played lightly.  

However, what is probably more relevant to the discussion here is the veracity of Aliyah’s story.   I can think of no way to verify it..... extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.  

And, as extraordinary as they may be, Aliyah’s claims pale in comparison to the claims that I make.  We are left with a chain of impossibles on top of improbables.  

Yet, my friends, this being perched atop a mount Impossible is also widely acknowledged to describe our own existence vis-a-vis Darwinian evolution.  

I’m merely suggesting that, in both cases, we may be confronting some sort of sky-hook operation, or is it all of a kind? If we ever take our eyes off the stars, and glance down at our feet, we might feel the need for a sky-hook, bye and bye. I’m only keeping our minds open to the possibility. Is the Princess our sky-hook? I’m almost afraid to ask. I’m afraid to admit, even to myself, that she might be our last, best hope.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:39 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:34 pm

painterdoug wrote:smelly goat/    lol!     well perhaps, but it was a stroke of enlightenment  

99/  thanks much.  it was quite and experience i can still see in my memory

That's amazing and thanks again for giving us the honor of viewing that painting. It's beautiful in every way!
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:46 pm

You are welcome Dan.  Hopefully the changes that are occurring will assist everyone who is truth seeking to either prove out their truths or discover where a improvement could be applied.  Or at the very least give room once more for fully open dialogs without any fear of consequences for simply having a discussion about information.  

Here at OMF this state already exists at least for the forum.  For some people out there on some subjects, speakers (I spoke with one today on Facebook Messenger) may still be physically at risk outside of this forum.  The changes underway in the USA, courtesy of our military, law enforcement and the awake and aware liberty community, aim to restore full state of safety and balance for all people, in all venues.  

America was never meant to be a place of 'need-to-know', extra-judicial rendition, torture, fraud, money-laundering, property theft at the whim of elites, under-handed globalism, pedophilia, human trafficking, or abuse of individuals and groups of ANY kind.  

To accomplish house-cleaning, the worst of the worst offenders with a history of dirty deeds are being proverbially hog-tied and set to await justice.

http://tomatobubble.com/where_is_george_soros.html

Edit to add analysis from LT Col Potter:

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:15 am

It has come to my attention that there is continuing skepticism about the circumstances of Ron’s employment, as well there ought to be.

Re: Ron and his career

Dan was blogging about this study a year before it was released and he also passed on internal communications between some of the players; note that part of this study remained classified.

https://fas.org/irp/agency/dod/jason/gravwaves.pdf

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:27 am

Ok, sports fans, I think I can finally retire.  I’ve solved the final puzzle.  I have unraveled the world knot.  I have found the lynch pin......

Operation Snow White = Operation Chicken Little.  

Ok, we all know who chicken little is, but who the heck is snow white?

Snow White = Aliyah Malik Pandolfi.  

So what does this make Ron?  Is he the cosmic trickster, or what?  

Last night, he was struggling to prove to me that he actually worked at the CIA, mind you, not that he worked at Langley..... he did not, but you could tell by the size of his office.  OK, Ron, anything you say.  

Yes, it’s almost as if the fate of the world depended on the size of his office.  News flash........ it doesn’t.  

Now that I’ve finally cut the Gordian knot, I have to apologize to Smelly.  Yes, Smelly........ portal, shmortal.  There are no portals because we’re living in a portal.  And each of us is a walking portal, each of us being interpersonal illusions.  That’s a bit convoluted, but you get the picture.  I’m sure that Smelly does.  Heck, it took me forty years to figure this out, and it only took Smelly four.  

News flash........ Ron denied knowing about Operation Snow White, but then he pointed out that OSW was disbanded in 1972, and the Princess was not born until 1978, so how could she possibly be Snow White?  Hmmm........ I guess we’ll have to go back to the drawing boards.  

Anyone for Black Madonna?   She likes that one, too.  Sleeping Beauty?  We might as well go for it.  

12:40........

Next up......... we’re supposed to visit Larry.  Remember Larry?  He’s the Philadelphia loan shark who loves nothing more than a good regression.  I used to be Pocahontas, by the way.   Princess is the queen of England, of course.  

(cont......)

Post by Guest Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:34 am

Dan,

I'm new here. Is your worldview/eschatology essentially gnostic? If not, can you tell me where you would differ from ancient gnosticism?
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:25 am

desertdweller wrote:Dan,

I'm new here.  Is your worldview/eschatology essentially gnostic?  If not, can you tell me where you would differ from ancient gnosticism?

Whilst Dan ponders a reply.
    Howdo?
    hobbit

Post by Guest Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:20 pm

Sigh.

Well, I suspected as much of course.

Nothing ever adds up here.

Dan, the way you have not listened to my obvious feel for the flow, the force is strong with me, your names and frustration, it did feel artificial sometimes and short sighted, missing the point of this event we have happening in and around us now.

If you guys are total frauds, guess what, we all are.

But in the dream I’m the genuine self made article of clay and love.

Either way, if something needs forgiving, I forgive you.

As far as Ron, well, at this point, there is one thing to do, he must now step out of the shadows or be ignored forever. I’m sick of his shadow over OMF with no engagement.

So Ron works for the CIA or some secret group connected, BFD.

He might just work at Costco, can I get a good deal on tires if so?

If he wants to slink away, no words, no balls, then good riddance.

If everything they said by Ron the princess was a lie, I forgive them.

You want to be my friend, don’t lie.

If you lie, you are still my friend, but I really really don’t like it.

If you guys aren’t connected to anything other than your asses, well then, welcome to the Human race.

Did you listen to anything said here Ron and Princess?

I usurped your little spot. It became a place of self experimentation.

For that, I am eternally grateful and for me, you did your job getting me over the finish line.

Trust me, the more of me that shows up, the better.

Sound arrogant, well, it is always about ME.

There is magic where two or more come together in the name of...

Whatever, that’s how the game works.

Let’s have zero bullshit in 2018, Ron and the Princess no longer can play Mr. and Mrs. aloof, no one here respects it or understands it.

You think you are better than people maybe, if you are a real royal, you serve and love your people.

Isn’t that all of us?

Even if we are just phantom particles, some force created us out of love somehow amazingly.

Amazingly we live in an ocean of love.

The anger and bad situation on earth is not the cause of ancient races, Gods maybe inside us, Aliens, the secret cabals, it’s 100% ours.

Skinwalker ranch is a place of Darkness and the Indians never went there. I don’t know what that place means. That’s the anamoly I see.

We need bitter medicine to wake up.

It will end your life to wake up as you knew it.

Mucking around about portals in the desert could have been a thing if it’s real.

I think it a crime women have been so trodden on. I have not always treated them with love and respect.

It is the women who are the true heros.

That’s the part I liked about the Story.

That matronly mother who loves all her children would pluck me up and make me a real boy.

But alas, I’m still stuck on a Earth, though now, something in me I will never or could name soars high at the same time I sit here on Earth eating Cheerios.

It is always moving and looking to and fro.

We all have that if we can tap into that.

Anyone who finds knowledge can wake up, but wisdom only comes forth as a flower in one under the right circumstances. But I learned kindness is the best medicine in the end.

Be kind to each other and everyone you know, you included.

I can only say about the Universe that is not chaotic and dark and evil, it is kind and patient and love, and feels a little too impersonal for humans.

They want a God to pal around with to aspire to untiil they rise to become the hero of their own story, The Hero with a thousand faces and voices.

I see that Hero alive with us. I call it forth from any I meet.

Sleepers awaken.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 99d45910

Last edited by garzparz on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:50 pm; edited 5 times in total
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:25 pm

CY, no real time to write everyone, but just wanted to say hi, we have never wrote to each other.

great forum you have put together

gracias! doug
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:04 pm

I'm a Liberal Progressive, yet, I sympathize with some parts of what Cy stands for. Nevertheless, it's not easy considering that there are more than a few of those ones in the Liberty Movement and what-have-you who have personal beliefs that are reprehensible to me. This said though, Cy is not one of them and I know that from the bottom of my heart. But if a Mormon believes in Polygamy and is denied having more than one wife by the gov't, I don't think that's right. And for those families who have historically been granted what now qualifies as gov't public land to graze their livestock on where not only is that right taken away from them, but then they are charged an exorbitant fee from when that law came into effect, I think that's wrong. Some kind of compromise should be worked out that benefits those families that are victims in that land access reversal.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:24 pm

Wife had a dream of a city last night, a place with two Ls being destroyed by a nuclear bomb by DonKim.

She says it never went off, we were just waiting for it.

She doesn’t care much about politics.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:32 pm

For as long as Trump is in office, more people will be having dreams like that SG. He is, without a doubt, making the situation with N. Korea, much worse. He needs to go. Yes, I am political.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:35 pm

I’m political too. We are social monkeys and the social is a part of our evolution.

As much as I’d like to run and hide, I can’t.

But I was never a running for office type.

More a grassroots organizer type.
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:49 pm

perhaps the situation with N K is not as we perceive it?  maybe they are frightened of us and k j is doing his best to keep his peeps together.

odiferous goat. /

I'm hardly political anymore,  its a dead end.   my wife Debbie who passed on 13 years ago was an amazing women, didn't support women empowerment etc or anyones for that matter.  Her answer was,  anyone who doesn't know how to work the seems use their skills etc  to get what they need or want, doesn't deserve it.

99/ I hear you my friend. and why don't we have diplomatic channels open? perhaps the big players want it like this?

Last edited by painterdoug on Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    @awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:22 pm

Dan,

So just to be clear, are you now of the opinion that all of the talk of the portable pod, the 32 vectors, the hive/hub, the wishing well, Kashmir's youtube chats about the sun shrinking (or enlarging), etc. etc. is a fantastic fiction and nothing more?

A comment from the footman would be greatly appreciated...
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:55 pm

perhaps the situation with N K is not as we perceive it? maybe they are frightened of us and k j is doing his best to keep his peeps together.

Doug, that very well could be but the bottom line is that now, thanks to more sanctions, millions more N. Koreans will be starving to death where at the end of the day, if we turn our back on that and ignore that it's even happening and don't do anything about it, the Universe is going to hold us accountable for that. The situation with N. Korea is so complex and convoluted, unless we open up diplomatic channels, we'll never know the truth on what's actually happening there.

99/ I hear you my friend. and why don't we have diplomatic channels open? perhaps the big players want it like this?

Yes, it certainly does seem that way and IMHO, that's got to change!

Last edited by 99 on Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:13 pm

Thank you, DD, for asking about gnostic eschatology.

I’m certainly not a student of such, but I have put together a few pieces.......

The Gnostics are basically transcendental stoics, so they mainly focus on heaven.  They have a pessimistic view of life and Creation.  As with existentialists, they believe they have been thrown into the world.  

They focus on personal, or vertical eschatology.  That’s not me.  I’m focused on horizontal eschatology, i.e. the Eschaton....... but as Kashmir has repeatedly insisted....... seriously, gogo, the world is not going to end.  

True, but it is a personal world, and so is necessarily finite in its quantitative dimensions.  But also it is the best possible world, so there is no repetition or redundancy.  There is no eternal return here.  

What then is the design?  It is the best possible historical, singular circuit embedded in the ‘hive’ or many mansions of eternity.  Snow White/Black Madonna/Queen Bee is our very own Aliyah.  She holds the key to the Hive, accessed through various portals.  Her’s are the 32 main portals.  In Gnostic trems, the hive might be equated to limbo-land, or the first heaven.  She, as a Sufi, speaks of seven heavens.

We are just finishing the sixth millennium of human history.  The so-called Millennium will be our final one.  This, right now, is our point of Revelation/Disclosure.  This is also our point of maximum population and consumption.  

....... speaking of consumption, it’s time for dinner......

(cont......)
    Elron Hubcap

Post by Elron Hubcap Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:14 pm

GSB/SSR wrote:It has come to my attention that there is continuing skepticism about the circumstances of Ron’s employment, as well there ought to be.

Re: Ron and his career

Dan was blogging about this study a year before it was released and he also passed on internal communications between some of the players; note that part of this study remained classified.

https://fas.org/irp/agency/dod/jason/gravwaves.pdf

The Report Documentation Page for the attached article on High Frequency Gravitational Waves indicates a report date of October 2008, with the "responsible person" identified as: "Dr. Ronald Pandolfi".  However, Dr. Pandolfi did not receive his PhD until December of 2014. http://hirstlab.ucmerced.edu/?p=248  Ron's own C.V. indicates that in October of 2008, Ron was still working towards his Bachelor's degree at Randolph-Macon College. http://www.ronpandolfi.com/
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:59 pm

I Googled, "Do you have to have a college degree to work for the CIA?" Here's what popped up:

Yes, you must be a citizen of the United States when you apply to work for the Central Intelligence Agency. The CIA does not assist individuals in applying for US citizenship. Having an undergraduate degree is not mandatory, but is highly recommended. ... You cannot work for the CIA without a security clearance.

An example of that would be Edward Snowden who does not have a college degree:

Edward Joseph Snowden (born June 21, 1983) is an American computer professional, former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) employee, and former contractor for the United States government who copied and leaked classified information from the National Security Agency (NSA) wiki

Last edited by 99 on Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:16 am