Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:22 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:03 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
Dodo bird
hobbit
puntersteve
jofo
Hamsah
Earthling
painterdoug
Ultraterrestrial
Summers
Software Developer
dan
Bubbles
GSB/SSR
Lights of the South
Foot Mann
NordicWonder
Cyrellys
21 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Sat May 13, 2017 9:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Portals abound........

Everything is a portal for everything else, and we are that for ourselves.  Everything is a microcosm of everything else.  

The quantum is physics' own portal.  

So, especially, is every work of art..... even every artifact, every bit of nature.  

But...... but what.......?

Well, we do need to move the world, we do need to turn ourselves on a dime.  There does need to be a MoAPS from materialism to immaterialism.  

And this MoAPS will require all of us to participate..... personally.  

There needs be a personal fulcrum..... it's not rocket science.  

And, guess what, sports fans, it so happens........ well, no, nothing has happened, not yet.  But I've been vouchsafed a glimpse of a possibility...... how it might all work out for the better, if not the best.  Yes, I'd be a candidate for the theoretician.  Is that so bad?  I've already said most everything I have to say.  The major points have been covered.  A bird in hand is worth a peacock in the bush.  

Why don't we just open the floodgates, and have a land rush?  Do we have to play peekaboo?  Well, if there is any rushing, it's likely to be in the reverse direction.  We first need to activate and tune our imaginations to the historical reality.  There will also be plenty of room for conceptualization.  

2:30----------

Of course, there will always be spontaneous portals, but, especially at first, there will be a plethora of franchise operations.  Many organizations would have their proprietary access. For access to the wishing well, there will be groups like the make-a-wish foundation.  Longer term, it would become more like renting sunlight, however.  At that point, the return trip would be more limited.

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Sat May 13, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 6 times in total
    jofo

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by jofo Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:07 pm

perhaps disclosure doesn't have much to do with anything other than the awareness that Eric is referring to; ultimately personal. i've been hoping so, and this is why i have been following this thread; the possibility of a "disclosure" that might cause humanity to collectively transcend, to venture beyond our self centered materialist perspective. not one that portends the apocalypse, one that unlocks the potential of humanity. is that too much to ask for? Very Happy

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:34 pm

JOFO, I think your aspiration is the best of things.

It speaks well of you.

Ask questions until you have none.

It's hopeful to me. Many aspire to transcend, but it is wholeness their hearts seek.

The amazing thing I found is that wholeness is within us.

Is wholeness an ancient pathology, new or delusion as Dan supposes?

What I say as a Human Being, as you cry into the dark, is that you are your own answer.

Enjoy playing that game if you choose.

Why not play the biggest game you can imagine?

And then assume you are playing a game beyond that.

That my friend is my game, that is the transcendent game of Zen.

---

Black Elk had an opinion about all this...

I am as you are—human and spirit.

This is about you; it is about us, and it is about life. The Medicine is a way of life. It is a gift. It is a feeling, an inner power that flows through us, guiding us and challenging us to learn so that we can be better helpers to ourselves, all our brothers and sisters around us, and our natural environment.

For all those who seek the truths that lie in our heart of hearts, let us spread our wings and taste the wind.

The Medicine challenges each of us to look deeper and learn to become a helper in whatever way best expresses our own special Medicine, gifts, and purpose. This is the gift and responsibility of what we know as life. And healing in the traditional Medicine Way occurs in relation to people, places, and things.

Honor what has come before. Let all our relations remind us all to live with a sense of reverence for the beauty of all life.

That's my dream.

Is it too much to ask for?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:25 am

jofo,

Eric is right....... the ultimate truth is simple and is centered on the heart.  I appreciate his being here to keep that ultimate truth in front of us, at all times.  

But...... and, yes, there is a but...... Eric does not quite yet fully appreciate my role in the cosmic heart drama.  

My role is simply to give the play by play, scene by scene, analysis of the cosmic drama, playing out, in front of us.  

I was 'born again' in 1977.  Eric was 'born again' about three years ago.  As with most of us, such ones, Eric cannot understand why everyone cannot/should not be born again, yesterday.  

My role is to explain to Eric and others why it would not be the best possible world to have everyone born again on the exact same day.  

The hardest truth for Eric to grasp is that I was the first to be born again to the truth that is now about to unfold, worldwide.  

What about all those New Agers, etc....?  They had bits and pieces of this 'new' truth, but they were missing crucial elements.  

The most critical of all there missing elements, was the element of history...... and I don't mean the history touted by professional historians.  

No, I mean the history of the best possible world......

One might easily wonder why the best possible world would even need a history.  Why can't the BPW just be the BPW, for ever and ever?  

That's actually not a bad question...... even if I say so, myself.  

Why history?  Hmmm....... Why time......?

Well, as they say, time is God's way of preventing everything from happening all at once.  

Furthermore, doesn't everyone like a good story?  I do.  Well, guess what, jofo, this is the best possible story.  

And the best possible part of the best possible story is to be 'born again' into it.  Unless we were to have every one of us born again on the exact same day, someone would have to be the first, and someone else would have to be the last.  Furthermore, we'd then have to arrange for the first to be the last, and the last to be the first, wouldn't we, jofo?  

But don't worry, jofo, that little cosmic switcheroo has already been taken care of.  It's already written in the stars.  But anyway, you can only be first, once, so I might as well go with gusto.  Yes?

11:20--------

And speaking of firsts, Throop just called me with this bit of news.....  https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/30/world/asia/us-north-korea-tillerson.html .

He wanted to know if this was the first indication of the 'fake news' that I'd been reassuring him about, with regard to the Donkim show.  I agreed that, quite possibly, it was that, indeed.  

But, as I've said, jofo, if cosmic intelligence had already decided, nonetheless, that the best possible story included some bomb dropping, at this particular point in time......... well, I guess I'd have to do a bit of quick recalculation of the best possible story, wouldn't I?  

I'm hopeful, though, joe, that the recalculation won't be necessary, but, still, I do keep my fingers crossed.  I trust god, but I do appreciate a little verification, now and then.  I mean it's only human......

And what about all the others out there who don't want to trust god......?  

Where do they fit into the best possible story......?  

Well, there are many reasons to not want to trust god.  

1.)  god doesn't exist

2.)  god might exist, but she shouldn't interfere in our show

3.)  why do we have to trust anyone?  

4.)  I can't think of any other reasons to not want to trust god.  

Well, according to my limited understanding of the BPWH, we are cogods.  No, we're not cogs, we're co-Gods, co-Creators.  Would anyone truly object to that, joe?  Well, you give me an objection, and I'll give you a response.  

But, yes, there are many who have staked their lives on scientific materialism.  What are we going to do with them, joe?  You might know that better than me.  I'd wager that in your line of work, you'd know many such.  I haven't really gotten to rub shoulders much, not after I met the foot.  I mean, who really wants to play footsie with a volunteer spook?  Eric is about the only one, so far, bless his big heart.  

Then what......?  Now what......?

I do believe that I have built a better mousetrap, joe.   But it's my understanding that those few who might be aware, are not in a position to talk, certainly not in public.  That leaves me with you and eric, and sometimes bill.  But bill thinks he knows more about what's going on, than he actually does....... just like all your materialist friends, joe.  And eric......... eric also suffers from the impression.......

No, eric does not suffer.  eric feels no pain.  That's his only problem..... with regard to understanding his presence here.  

In order to be helpful here, you do need to empathize.  

Eric knows that, but he doesn't quite know how to best apply his god given empathy in this particular situation, at OMF.  

And what does any of this have to do with UFOs.......?  

UFOS are why most of you are here.  

Ufos were our distant early warning system, with regard to the Eschaton...... the green ones that did a fly over of trinity flats, back in the day.  

If anyone's responsible for you and me being here, now, it would be them.  No?  

But, joe, before you duck and cover, remember what the angel said..... fear not, I'm here to bring you glad tidings........

Glad tidings......... sure..... this, by all reckoning, has to be the BPW. No? I just can't reckon how it could be otherwise.

(cont.......)

Post by Guest Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:10 am

You think I don't appreciate your role in all this?

Shows how much u have to learn.

I'm not here to help them, I was here to help you Dan.

There is and was no plan.

It's just the Medicine Wheel turning here.

Did I ever claim to have a purpose or mission?

It doesn't work that way for me.

Hey, if Sophia whistled in your ear, she had a reason or maybe the reason didn't matter once you fell in love with your own heart.

We are enough.

It's here with us, and I can let it all unfold as it wants.

You have no complaints or resistance from me sir.

If any of my ignorance is clarifying as clear light or obscuring muddy water, good.

A synchronicity, it seems I guessed the plot that moves the world, but it only means something in our hearts.

Yes, empathy is needed.

And I suffer a little or I wouldn't be here anymore.

God is helping me with my understanding.

The LORD is my shepherd;
    I have all that I need.
    He lets me rest in green meadows;
    he leads me beside peaceful streams.
    He renews my strength.
    He guides me along right paths,
    bringing honor to his name.
    Even when I walk
    through the darkest valley,
    I will not be afraid,
    for you are close beside me.
    Your rod and your staff
    protect and comfort me.
    You prepare a feast for me
    in the presence of my enemies.
    You honor me by anointing my head with oil.
    My cup overflows with blessings.
    Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me
    all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the LORD forever.

Straight on til morning.

We preside over the dawn.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:24 pm

Reduce things down to find your pure will.
    It's called the Eye of the Heart.
    Howl at the sun and moon until things are clear.
    You will become calm.
    You won't want to hurt anyone or yourself.

Something is happening and we are on the edge of it here at OMF.
    We don't own it, just a part, but something is happening, happening.
    I don't know anything about hives, but it makes sense to me given everything else.

So come one, come all. Maybe something wicked this way comes, or maybe we are all very wicked, or perhaps we are angels, or maybe just Human Beings wondering how to have a better life.

Step right up.

Don't be afraid. Have some courage. Now is the time for courage. Now is not the time for demands to understand. For you to understand, you have to see how the web touches your life. To see, you have to let go.

Trust, but verify. It took me 45 years to trust myself finally, hopefully, you are all less stubborn than I.

Why are you here?
    What is it that you seek?
    What is seeking you?
    What is it you think you know?
    I don't know much, but I know enough to know it's found in a combination of word and action, Truth that is.
    Ask questions here, there are no bad ones.
    Ask yourself the things you want to ask Dan maybe first.

The thing that drew you into the web, is not the thing maybe to see. You saw or felt a vibration and you began a journey of discovery and here you are. I think if you made it to OMF, you have good instincts. I say that confidently, because I know what I went through to find this Awareness, I can only imagine your journeys, but the fact there does seem to be a journey is the thing that I can't let go of.

I didn't have a wise man come and touch me and give me sight, many have touched me in order that I could gain my sight. Truth it seems to me is an element of this found in the search and experience.

I think of all of our lives ending in the same aha moment, of course, that is what was happening. I could only find my way when I lost my way finally and threw away all the maps.

Here at OMF, maybe share the scraps of map you have and join them with other maps and then throw them all away again and get lost.

I am not afraid of not knowing, I used to be, but now, only what I do matters I realize here now. The rest was just to get me to move.
    jofo

Post by jofo Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:24 pm

i appreciate you both for what your sharing here, sincerely. i'll continue to listen more than speak. it takes time.

fwiw Dan, I'd say my people aren't as much materialist as they are warrior-experientialist. its not so much about things its about what you can do and experience with them. we want to live well and help others to live as well as they can. ask someone living in a jungle village in Africa to describe a portal and they might just pull out their iPhone; a portal to information and awareness about the world that they otherwise could never experience, a lifeline to information and support, knowledge and connection. i'm just saying, its hard to understand someone without actually knowing them. and yes i'm typing this on a beautifully pristine mac pro keyboard that my colleagues obsessed over to make flawless. is it materialism their pursuit of mechanical perfection, or just their way of honoring what someone might do with it and the possibility of it all? i think the latter given i know many of them well.

best indeed

Post by Guest Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:57 pm

Welcome one and all, open minded people will thrive in this time and space.

I would say in general jofo, all is as it should be, it's the best possible way things could be. Our main theme here is that we do not create the world only out of ourselves. We here see we are invited to partake in cocreation.

I am a prophet of the heart only, here to demonstrate, there is a way we can learn to see in the fog, but only just enough.

I think there is room enough for the best possible actions and thoughts to lead us through this time of confusion, but I agree with Dan, this is the best possible confusion.

Imagine, you live in a time where you can rise new every morning.
    You can mostly sleep peacefully every night without fear of something eating you.
    You have all u need to eat.
    You have more than adequate clothing.
    You are just the right size.
    On just the right planet.
    Spinning in an impossible place that shouldn't be in a geometric dance of the Sun and planets.
    You probably enjoy a nice place to live taking a bit of that big Apple.

and...

You can cognize and sense things and recognize patterns.
    You can sequence your DNA.
    You think and move.
    You can learn the physics of light and make cool things with that knowledge.

Who says any of that makes us Human Beings?

I say we are in a training program to become reflections of the Sun and Moon, a god program.

But that's crazy, right?

This is my view from here.

We all have one and I would say they are all equally valid, the idiot and God alike.

---

The only words recorded from Master Liu Ling on our very topic I just came across.

If you want to take your car off the sane road of the muggles, this place is one stop to get off the highway into the backwaters of our illusory world and collective consciousness.

The Great Person travels without
    wheels or tracks,
    and wanders without house and hearth.
    He makes Heaven his curtain and earth
    his seat,
    indulging as he pleases.
    Pausing, he holds his wine cup and
    maintains his goblet;
    walking, he carries a casket and holds
    a jar.
    His only obligation is to wine,
    which he knows in abundance.

That sums up Dan and synchronistically my approach of non-action as well.

I am not a Great Person, I am very material, but I have taken many steps into the other subtle world beside ours. I assure you, it exists and is communicating with us always in non-verbal ways.

Pay attention and then come back here and report and share notes. Draw no final conclusions.

I am human and spirit, I know what that means. I have no doubts, but I do not consciously understand all the mechanisms, the how though does influence the what. So it's worth considering the how.

Do we have to keep justifying the spiritual? Our aim is not to sell spirituality or portals to those who do not want them, our aim here is to state the Truth of spirituality for those who need it.

---

"The more we explore and penetrate the essential nature of experience, the less distinctions we find." -- Rupert Spira

One of the best non-dual teachers on the planet today. The man walks on the wind. I'd listen to him. When you're ready to hear it, everywhere you look or turn your ear tells you the Truth.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:43 pm

Now Dan can shut me up, but I have been experiencing extreme Daimonic challenges and some help as well. Non-religious. I wanted to mention, these forces at times have sharp teeth and it seems they like to try to eat us if we are not careful. Daimons are working good and evil, as we are, in their ways.

I don't deny good and evil exist, but they are misunderstood. They are both part of the wholeness as well and all shades in between. They are certainly a part of the UT experience. I have been seeing their handiwork and they seem to operate with some limited agency. The trick to working with Daimons, is to keep your hand on your back pocket where your wallet is and use protection, but they are fascinating to interact with and communicate with. It happens in so many different ways. I would say there are some pissed off spirits out there or in here, you know what I mean.

Where these forces play in the drama has been coming into subtle focus to many I feel. It all seems to happen right out of view, in our doubt and fear. They hide in our blind spots. If you want to experience them, walk into the dark. Use your imagination. You have to imagine to open the door to the subtle world. They are on the edge of perception. They torture my fiancé in dreams. I fight them in my dreams. In person I ask them what they want, they show us warnings, and temptations.

I think these forces have always been misunderstood, rich history of fear to prove that, but there is much here to explore. They may be as physically real as us, wants and fears and desire. Everything in matter is a reflection of something else.

But now, I begin to meet and know them. I want to understand what they are and want. It's dangerous, but I opened the door to them within myself. They came as my teachers and foes, they have things to teach us about ourselves. Don't seek the meaning of the Universe, be humble and come as you are, clothed in your light. I think anyone engaged in this work must embrace reality ultimately as a Daimonic one, to truly see, you have to believe in fairies Wink

Imagine everyone communing with tree and nature spirits. Is that age gone? Partially it has faded from view, but these forces are part of the Wholeness as well. There are things that bump back and go boo. And yes, they have terrified me at times with their power and their awareness of myself. But I see that was our power, it's a step along the path to making a great person, these are forces within us. With the right error correction, imagine what we can do here.

How can this all work, data compression! You must unpack tightly packed data in the game here. The game only serves up data that changes, the rest is compressed. You couldn't handle the the entire data stream at once. This is why we have history. Has to be chunked out to us. Your mind is making probability models all the time to determine best action. You just need to determine the vectors to see the flow. Voila, OMF! Get your flow here. Fresh out of the matrix.

Maybe the princess, portals and hives are error correction? Keeping the data stream pure. Just a thought some computer coding Daimon whispered in my ear. You think it's an accident I write code? Crooks, Demons and conjuerers know how to game your predictive models.

They will pick you clean if your guard is not up. I suppose all conjurers learn the Cosmos is a sham early on. It's pulling one over on us. If the logical reasoning left brain is confused, should you throw out the data?

The right brain should lead, it must be trusted above reason. Oh boy, Dan will not like that, but I would tell him to go and speak to Jospeh Campbell and the Inklings and the Bicameral mind research. Haha, he has. Maybe I pushed him to it, but Dan has slowly opened to the subtle.

So, if you want just the facts, there are facts you simply are not ready to handle, that's why we play games.

What is common in our blindness? Being led by the left brain, this is why you have to lose yourself to find yourself, to find your heart. Many ways to it. My working theory on Daimons and Magickal thinking.

Your brain tries to normalize and correct the mysterious, it makes magick normal so we don't notice. I firmly know it is us that must sync ourselves to the magick inherent in all matter. That's why you should listen to reasonable experiencers. Their minds are in between.
    This is what psychedelics can do, they suppress our active error correction.

What I have done on OMF and over the last 3 years is integrate magick that was real and experienced into my mind, which it wanted to dismiss. The rationalist would dismiss my practice, see, you have to imagine these things first to catch on to them.

I feel the Cosmos actively communicating clairvoyantly because I have completely opened myself to it. The shadow of magick has directed our eyes to Truth, objectively happening. In magic we need a game layer to choose a series of platonic truths. You can build up Truth models and magick let's you jump between them. Predictive analytics is possible because our minds are always looking just ahead in the future. That leaves a lot of room for inspiration and imagination.
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:34 pm

It’s not a good idea to do odd rituals and play with things like ouija boards. By engaging in such activities, you’re possibly opening yourself up to unpleasant paranormal activity that is the product of your own mind

Post by Guest Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:36 pm

Wink

Follow your heart UT.

Where it leads, you can accept or not.

I have accepted.

You must accept the hard to look at in yourself along with the hope.

We can't run from this as Jung warned.

When it confronts you, you must face it.

You have little choice what you do.
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:53 pm

It seems we choose our actions, but not our desires

Post by Guest Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:03 pm

You cannot choose your desires or thoughts, they seem to have minds of their own.

Indeed, you have no control really of these in my experience. I personally feel that control is an illusion.

This is where u have a mind and heart to decide what thoughts and feelings you should follow.

You get control over quantum decision points. What you choose sets you on a path of enablement and expansion and the other leads to minimization and deletion possibly.

Imagine evolution driven by forces beyond just survival. The capacity of heart, empathy, sacrifice, art and imagination. Is it just calories we fight for, I feel no, our actions echo through eternity. Take care in every one. This is my feeling of responsibility I feel to choose wisely, better yet, make no choices consciously. Then you are flying. You can fly if you choose or stay on the ground. It's ok either way.

If I can fly, I choose to fly, but when forced to walk or crawl, have no fear if you have balance. I'm a fairly balanced individual, YMMV.

---

To finish the thought, how to protect oneself, as UT points out, from oneself? Don't clutch to anything for protection, there is none. You are easy prey for the nasties relying on external things to yourself.

Bubbles will appreciate this.

"You don't need an amulet or funny hat, as long as you carry a fluffy cat. Just feed it and pet it, and find time to play, and it will keep all of the nasties away!"

I actually visualize a rainbow torus around me or the car, aperson or house and then I can instantly put this rainbow wall up. It has such a powerful meaning to me. It is this intention of protection, coupled with the visualization that works best with magick work. I can put a rainbow shield up. It's incredible how powerful this is.

If you 'feel' protected, you are. If you doubt, you fall. There are so many correlations between mind and matter we don't understand yet. That protection gives you the observer position in the interactions with shadow.

Now, I am not religious, but if your temple is not sacred, you have no protection. You must harden yourself. I have prepared myself for years with meditation and study. I have purified my mind of anger and fear, mostly. As fear and anger recede, your natural power and true appearance comes forth.

These are all things your heart will teach you. Incredibly, I swear no exaggeration and I am holding a lot back. I feel to share this, so I am.

Ignore me or consider for yourself within yourself. What I found within myself my whole life as emptiness, was actually a clear diamond with in, perfectly clear and the hardest stuff in the universe.

Incredibly, this is our natural state. Now look at the world, we have a long way to go until Humanity is a clear diamond, but right now, we are exactly that. You can be that anytime you like.

How incredible is that? This is what now moves me, the philosopher's stone is real and very much within our grasp within us. That's why this process is not one of becoming something more than you are, beautifully this process is one of revealing what we always were and are. The elements to realize this are around you every moment of your life.

The greatest protection is keeping your sense of fun in the mean streets. This is your ultimate protection. Whistle through hellknowing something in you is forever. What fear then? None, trust me. And no fear leads to clarity and clarity wisdom.

Have fun, my only advice on how to find and protect yourself worth a damn. Amazingly, things done with a sense of joy and peace always lead you to the right step. Anyone can do that, can't say I never said it wasn't easy.

It's as easy as 1, 2, 3 Abracadabra! If you mean it, the magick will not fade and a new world will appear before your very eyes

If people don't sound like me after going through the portals, consider their spirit they embarked on their journey. Intentions and preparation always dictate the quality of the results. You simply can't cheat. It's impossible.  To fear your shadow is to invite destruction. You have to face it in whatever form it arises in your life.

Don't wrestle it, sit down and have a cup of tea with it. That's why I journey into the unknown. It beckons to be known. This is the only way I know to beat the Devil or anything that rises against you, joy and peace with a wicked sense of humor.

---

Religion->Science->Unification and Magickal Thinking

Dan may not like it, but what the BPW is becoming is a lot more magickal. Many will absolutely hate it, reject it and dive deeper into Tribalism and that should happen, but this will give us the heat to set the new pattern.

It was always latent here waiting and nipping at the edges of perception. These ideas I'm sharing are not out of a book, they are learned through the heart. People can now use many things to Initiate themselves into the subtle awareness of life.

Maybe only a few are needed to make the transition in any generation or maybe this is the big reveal. I have to say, after what I went through, nothing can compare to the knowledge I gained myself. It is Jung's Shadow work that never stops. Science should help us rise beyond religion and has. And magickal thinking will open us up to the full color experience. In a magickal world, truth doesn't matter as much as what is effective. People ask different questions in a magickal world, we don't evaluate things people say as true, but ask what does what they said mean due to time of day, year, season and circumstances. It is a more holistic consideration.

We live in a post truth society, can't you all see why, to make the magickal leap in our thinking! I think this aligns with the Princess and portal mythology. We study why things were said and how.

I will challenge anyone who follows a religion to see beyond it, penetrate the core of their faith. There, you will find all of Humanity waiting for you.

Trump is the answer, while they are off guard Dan, hit them. Hit them hard! Hit them with magick! There is Truth, it doesn't matter, how it works out is what matters. We are in a post truth reality for a long while still. Magickal thinking may be the only way to move away from our binary choices and thinking based on objective provable truth. It isn't that Plato was wrong, but Truth is not always what is needed to be most effective. I feel the point is to swim in the pond we are designed to swim in and not worry about the sky.

You are here on OMF managing and engaging in magick/magic in a post modern age. That's a been a pretty cool experience for myself, for another, this could all be very unsettling. What is the best way to feel? Do we need an objective Truth to decide?

No! For you, the unsettling feeling is just what you need right now maybe to move your butt. For me, being totally comfortable with portals was my reward being open minded without knowing if that's true. There may be a truth about portals, but does that matter right now if the end Awareness is the same for both of us?

So we will all come to Truth, but I get Dan's point, rarely at the same time. My truth now, may not be true later. Was the journey a waste then?

I think swimming in the fish bowl is the point and finding peace with that is possible. Is swimming in the fishbowl the ultimate truth for us, who can know? A magickal being is experiencing the Tao of swimming, not wondering how they can swim.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:16 am

With regard to the advancement of disclosure, one recent piece of information has my attention...... an alleged increase in portal traffic.

This increase was, however, couched in terms of some recent geological events, as previously noted.  I would prefer to put any alleged collateral incidents in brackets, and just focus on the alleged secular increase.  

One could ask many questions about such an alleged increase...... mainly in regard its duration, nature and means of measurement.  Its duration, in particular, could provide a handle on the progress of disclosure.  But one would also need to know who was involved, and why.  

By the same token, you can understand the sensitivity of such information, and so the difficulty of obtaining further details.  In the meantime, it might not hurt to speculate, which is mainly what I do here, in any case.  

Right off the bat, one should note the possible contradiction with previous information, namely the allegation that the princess controls access.  Were that the case, the increase might have been stated in terms of her own magnanimity.  Or it could all be uncorrelated disinformation.  And I might still search for a method in the madness.  

And then we need to define what sort of portal is being included in measuring the 'traffic'.  Absolutely everything is a portal of some kind.  
    Previously, I've failed to specifically mention words, besides merely objects.  Thoughts are portal processes, and, very often, thoughts involve words.  Words are, essentially interpersonal.  

The portals implied with 'traffic' would be of the deliberate, interpersonal sort, i.e. those involving pods and/or actuators.  Yes?  Aliyah's pod is designated to be for disclosure.  With regard to the other such portals, her 'control' might be limited just to monitoring.  Or there could also be some degree of negotiation, along with the monitoring.  

There are many questions, and not many answers, I suspect, not for me anyway.  

It may be that the other, non-disclosure, portals could influence disclosure indirectly, just by augmenting the number of individuals involved behind the scenes.  

On the downside, the other interpersonal portals would very likely be involved with mundane political and national interests, interests that would likely conflict with each other.  I have little doubt that, with regard to 'our' particular portal, there have been other such interests, as well.  

A principal question is to what degree and to what end, the Princess might or might not be able to mitigate such conflicts, now and in the future.  Such considerations may well be influencing the timing of the disclosure process.  

She does push for more KWF sessions, especially out of the country.  It is often Ron who pushes back.  There might be concern about the specific nature of her hegemony.  

2:55FT-----------

Speaking of portal traffic, quite on my own, I finally got back to our central american acquaintance. After repeated pointed questions, I was able to ascertain that the interaction, previously alluded to, has an ongoing component that might, indeed, relate to the notion of increased portal traffic, but I had to do considerable interpolation and extrapolation based upon one or two vague comments.

(cont.......)
    jofo

Post by jofo Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:01 pm

have you considered the possibility that Ron's interests may be purely in support of Aliyah's conservancy efforts in KWF or a means to use same as an effective cover for misinformation? a clean way to channel resources to KWF would be to incorporate Aliyah and KWF's work into Ron's disinformation efforts within the agency or to align them with agency objectives. to be honest, when i met Ron i assumed he was using his influence and position to aid Aliyah's efforts in monitoring snow leopards. it made perfect sense that the agency would want a convenient truth for eyes in the sky near the chinese border with tibet and nepal and that Ron would want to help his wife in any way he could. using conservancy to facilitate various forms of surveillance around the world doesn't require much imagination, and if true, maybe the portal and pod story is just an extension of that same imagination. i've been debating with myself whether to share this perspective here and given your own reticence i thought i'd get it out there. it makes you wonder though; why go to such great lengths to conceal the truth about what?

for me the idea that alternative forms of transcendence that don't involve apocalyptic end-times and the rapture creates hope for all humans regardless of theology, connectivity or intellect. if such a thing exists, then disclosing it to humanity should be an imperative, a way to head off our self-imposed destruction. if disclosure is just more obfuscation to distract us from ufo's and such, then its a waste of time and energy.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:57 pm

Walking in step with The Great Circle

The wind blows through
    Chimes move as swans
    Music floats on the wind

"You have noticed that everything an Indian does is in a circle, and that is because the Power of the World always works in circles, and everything tries to be round. . . .

The sky is round, and I have heard that Earth is round like a ball, and so are all the stars. The wind, in its greatest power, whirls. Birds make their nests in circles, for theirs is the same religion as ours. . . .

Even the seasons form a great circle in their changing, and always come back again to where they were. The life of a person is a circle from childhood to childhood, and so it is in everything where power moves."

-- Black Elk - Oglala Lakota Medicine Man

I am a Medicine man, here to help you. No one should influence or impede others in the Circle of Life. Move as you feel is right, but if you have not found balance, understand how limited you are. If you are only material, you are woefully blind, but that just lets you know what an amazing journey lies before you if you choose to face yourself in your heart.

Get into your hearts. Your only protection.

As a helper, I can help the Medicine to flow better and I have done that where I should. In Native American culture the term “Medicine” refers to “the essence of life or an inner power” that creates every living being’s particular way of life and presence. This is a way that is chosen in spirit and lived out in physical form so that a person may learn in mind, body, and spirit though nature.

Our choice of the way in which we focus our time and energies in each of the Four directions reflects our values and priorities. Understanding life energy, how to respect and maintain that energy, and how to use that energy are all parts of the Medicine.

Being in harmony and balance means moving in step with the universe and with its sacred rhythms—this is what many Indian people refer to as Good Medicine. By contrast, being in disharmony or “dis-ease” means being out of step with the universe and its sacred rhythms, therefore inviting illness. Disharmony results when we are out of balance, our energies are unfocused or poorly focused, and we lose sight of our place in the Greater Circle.

This is my only purpose here Dan, as always, I will make myself available as needed. Don’t hesitate to reach out. I told you Dan, I have your back as long as the flow connects us.
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:22 pm

From what I can tell, Dr. Pandolfi has been honest with Dan. Any misinformation or lack of clarification that he did give to Dan would have been given with Dan’s best interests in mind. 

I’ll admit though that the information is messy, but I think that’s mainly due to the level of secrecy involved, along with Dan’s love for figurative language, and his own lack of complete understanding of the situation.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:38 am

jofo,

I cannot prove any of my speculations about portals, even to myself..... never seen one, if there are any to be seen.  In a court of law I doubt that you could even obtain a search warrant.  

But, by the same token, I'm doubtful that you and I are just accidents of the night....... of fourteen billion nights, if you will.  

My proof is that I'm the only one to be making concerted arguments along these lines.  Clearly there is something out of whack with our intellectual status quo.  I'm the little boy pointing to the king, and saying that he sure looks naked to me.  

It is strange that science provides the foundation of modernism, yet, you can count upon one hand the number of people who defend science to its core..... that life is an absurdity in a meaningless universe.  

Scientists abhor philosophy, and for good reason.  They are trained to ask the small questions.  Too often they evidence dismay when approached with the large questions.  

And how does any of this prove that Ron is not a professional liar....?

It doesn't......

What it does indicate, jofo, is that something is seriously out of whack, with our modern worldview.  

Now, jofo, as you have almost surely noticed, the world is filled with apologists for science.  They wish to fix science..... to add a few amendments...... a few baubles, to render the scientific worldview just a tad more cozy, for us beleaguered humans.  Eric almost fits this profile.  Eric's bauble is the heart.  And, yes, it is big bauble in the eyes of those of us who have one, science, however, remains singularly unimpressed with our fleshy ticker, and Eric could care less about what science believes about the heart.  

But I care....... about science....... and about all of us moderns who give science even a few shreds of credence.

But, again, so what......? How does any of this prove that Ron is not a pathological/professional liar?  

Quite simply, it does not do that...... no way.  

But........ what is there to butt about.....?  

Well, Eric is correct, to a large extent...... science is not the problem..... we're the problem.  Scientists do exactly what we pay them to do.  We don't pay them to find God.  That's what we pay our preachers to do.  Should we be even slightly surprised when they come up with conflicting worldviews?  

So, who's minding the store?  Who should we listen to? Who can we trust.......?  

Here again, I take a page from Eric's book...... in the end we have to trust ourselves.  Would you agree, jofo?  Or should we seek authority? Which authority should we seek.  How can we discern the various spirits, if we have none, ourselves?  

My only authority is the spirit of truth.  Is truth many faceted, as most of us believe...... probably as you believe, jofo?  

We see two truths...... a personal one, and an impersonal or objective one.

I see the great..... convenience, of harboring these two truths.  Modern society functions on this basis.  

However, there is another viewpoint.  The is a viewpoint which sees such distinctions as an artifice.  Yes, my body is bounded by my skin, but my mind.......?  Not so much.  

One doesn't have to be a deep ecologist to appreciate our deep connections with the world.  Darwinists can prove it.  It's in our DNA.  
    And, yes, our DNA is in our brain.  

There just seem to be some things that scientific analysis is powerless to get hold on.  How can science know so much and so little, at the same time?  

The unity of consciousness too often seems to be at one with the unity of the world.  Yes, this is a lot of seeming, but without this seeming, what are we, besides just atoms, swerving in the void?  

This is all we have....... well, not quite.  Allow me to speculate, along with countless of my fellow beings.... we have unity+.  And what is this '+'?  That's sure hard to say, but very many of us say it in countless differing ways.  

Pantheists speak to the unity of the world.  They even ask us to, please, not say any more.  And, on occasion, Eric will, very politely, ask me to shut up.  But I guess I just can't.  

No, the unity I feel is somehow not fully expressed in the world I experience on a daily basis.  Something is missing.  No?  Even Eric feels this absence, as when he challenges us to just relax and enjoy the fullness of life.  He doesn't quite understand our striving..... our searching.  He has found it.  Even I believe that he has.  

Like, Eric, I notice that very many of us are not quite able to grasp the sweet spot that he has found.  It has been like this since the beginning of time...... some are saved, many are not.  Where is the unity in that, pray tell?  

If there is a unity, it must lie beyond our molecules.  Does it lie beyond the stars?  Well, it would have to lie beyond space and time.  

And where is that, we might ask?  We could do much worse than calling it mind space.  

All of this, just brings us back to the age old question of mind vs. matter.  There is something very close to us that provides strong indications that it is capable of transcending matter.  So much so, that it is difficult to even find a connection, and don't think we haven't tried.  

Is it...... no mind, or is it...... never matter.....? Must we choose?

Eric, bless his heart, does not wish to make a federal case out of this dilemma. And who does? Am I the only one? Certainly, I'm the only one to take that challenge literally. Yes, there are many ufologists who go to great lengths to challenge the Feds with respect to a Coverup.

But, here again, I take a page from Eric's book..... I don't fight city hall.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:18 pm

Dualism vs. Holism

Dan is right, we all see what we need to see. The trick is being OK seeing the part you are able to and letting the rest go.

I thought this was all so much more a big deal in the beginning when I met Dan and then I synced myself to the pace of the Cosmos. I relaxed and the Universe taught me to take a break and join my mind to my breath and heart. I have done that and it opened up many new levels of Awareness. I have shared a lot of that here, try for yourself, don't ever take my or Dan's word for anything.

I am here to tell you, it's real, it really is, awakening, initiation. I am one of the living examples of such, no doubt for those in my life.

I'm just a person who lives in his heart and is open to everything and anything else. Is that secret, partly. I know I sound arrogant sometimes and naval gazing, but this is my experience and protocol. If I did not share it authentically and honestly, I wouldn't be a very good Shaman, would I?

I have chosen...for now...to use the Native American lens to view all of this, because its a good pure one. Hoop games is what we have here, circles within circles, played by the Gods, can you dig it?

My Christian Mother says this is deadly serious, snap out of this joy! I laughed out loud and just tell her I love her and am waiting for her in my heart.

Indeed, which authority should we seek Jofo, UT?

Anyone who thinks they understand these things simply doesn't Wink

But that's ok.

We are here together to help each other understand, including me.

There are parts of the Truth that can be understood, when they need to be understood, mostly it's a shadow game.

Much of this journey is in the dark, fools think they know.

I'm not arguing or calling Dan names anymore, he has come around to where he needs to be, as I have. We all influence the gravity here.

Dualism vs. Holism is why we can't communicate this very well.

Science is wonderful. Technology is a tool, we just need balance.

I have recently spent time in the Cherokee Medicine tradition and I have had some profound things pop into my Awareness. They are not easy to communicate.

Black Elk has said it, you think you know more?

"While the definition of a mystery is something secret, concealed or hidden, the etymology of the word reveals something more profound. It comes from an ancient Greek word μυστήριον ‎(mustḗrion) which means “a mystery, a secret, a secret rite”. It was used in the context of the ancient Mystery schools that were designed to teach ancient wisdom and imparted many of the teachings through various secret and sacred rites and ceremonies. This word in turn comes from the word μύστης ‎(mústēs), which means “initiated one”, in turn coming from μυέω ‎(muéō), meaning “I initiate”.

While this connects the revealing of the Mysteries with the initiate traditions, it is really a process of revealing that which lay hidden within mankind (microcosm) and the universe (macrocosm), between the manifest world (material) and other more subtle realms (spiritual). The word μυέω ‎(muéō) itself comes from the word μύω ‎(múō) which means “I shut, or conceal”."

Enjoy your subtle awakening, that is what is happening to all of us.

It's really OK I feel. Things are fine. We are fine. The world will be fine.

So relax and look at how amazing it is we are all here considering these things.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:04 pm

I'll share a secret, my rapid realization and acceptance is due to taking a holistic system view of life. I think Dan did this as well.

We didn't come at this with a position to defend. Consider all and extrapolate.

Syncretic study was the key.

In Systems View of Life, Fritjof Capra asks: can we understand the dynamics of the human heart in terms of the interactions of its cells? No, because the behaviour of every cell depends on the overall state of the heart itself. Causality works in both directions, bottom-up and top-down, at once. What happens cannot be understood by studying any one level on its own.

This is really the key to unlock Enlightenment thinking. It's a broken confused puzzle strewn across history, secret and public.

You can't see the entire picture lost in one single version of being, you must consider it all to see the patterns and golden threads tying it together.

If we adopt a holistic systems view of life, it will go so much better for us. I have tested this extensively.

So I think all of this is moving us to this syncretic awareness.
    Bubbles
    Bubbles

Post by Bubbles Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:01 am

garzparz wrote:Bubbles will appreciate this.

"You don't need an amulet or funny hat, as long as you carry a fluffy cat. Just feed it and pet it, and find time to play, and it will keep all of the nasties away!"

Thanks
    I think people too often overlook how well cats and philosophy go together

Post by Guest Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:20 am

For someone out there...forgive me, my empathy is getting the better of me these days, it's a bit too squishy for my taste, but you can't bottle it up. Does no one any good on the shelf.

Today, let your emotions
    Swing on the pendulum
    Don't attach to them
    Though they beg
    You to come and play
    Relax and dream at work
    Don't criticize yourself
    Let the energy move
    Thought lays the groundwork
    But it is the inexplicable intuition
    That is the source of our power and hope

This is a good time to connect your rational aspect to the vaster realm of the irrational. Remember All your relations and walk honoring them.

Enjoy.

---

The goal is never a goal; the purpose of any practice is supporting your essence with tools fitting the needs of the moment.

another name for syncretic study is Patterning. You use any patterning system that resonates with you, such as Tarot, Chi-Gung, Psychology, Physics, Geometry, Metaphysics, Perennial Wisdom, Native American mysticism, Magick, etc. I use all and more of this given the moment.

We take a buffet approach to living a practical life.

Nothing is forced.

There are no goals.

Take what comes naturally, you want to paint, paint.

You want to write on OMF, write away.

Want to take a walk to nowhere, do it.

Always follow your bodies limits and nature.

Do whatever comes up in you to do.

70% effort at life is just fine.

Have fun with the other 30%.

Our drive to simplify all to binary options is limiting us horribly.

There is another path...

You have the option always to be yourself,
    to toss away irrelevant questions,
    to change rules as rules are arbitrary,
    to discover color after seeing everything in black or white.

Are you depressed, then follow my words back to the source.

Do you have a mission...please...let it go.

Share your view, but life is happening without your permission.

Enjoy the full color experience of your life. You are free to become and be as you are.

That's the only reason you came to OMF, to learn how to do that, myself included.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:52 am

Excuse me very much, Eric, but many of us, here at OMF, are on a mission to support an open mind, especially in regard to paranormal/uncorrelated phenomena.  

We're not about to drop that mission.  I suggest, Eric, that you drop your anti-missionary mission.  If you are so dead set in your close mindedness on this topic, maybe you should be looking beyond OMF.

Just a thought.........

We might also put it to you this way, Eric.......

The best possible world includes some of us who want to see a better possible world.  Yes, we are on a mission to fix the world.  If you want the BPW to quit spinning, maybe you should be on the lookout for a world that doesn't spin.  

Just a suggestion........

12----------

One cannot be born into this world, and not be on a mission to survive and/or to better oneself in this world or the next..... at the very least.  

Is Eric the exception to this rule..........?

No, Eric is on a mission to end all missions, except his own.  

Am I giving Eric a hard time......?   Maybe........
    -----------

I don't wish to sound like a broken record, but.......

My little world does keep spinning toward a denouement.  This denouement might even qualify as a WoM/MoAPS, if you are not overly strict with your definitions.  

I do keep lowering the bar........ how low can I go.....?

Try this...... whoever can put together the paragraph that outlines the final version of Disclosure..... the version that eventually wins over the hearts and minds...... that person wins the gold star.   How is that?  That is very loose, but I'm a loosey goosey sort of guy.  

And this final paragraph must have enough sticking power to remain in the disclosure mix, until the bitter end.  Yes?  

Hey, by then, I could be long gone, but this one little bread crumb would never quite lose the sight of day.  Yes?

Ok, so..... here we go......

Once upon a time, there was a little Princess....... her name might be Aliyah, but that's only a contingent possibility.  

(disregard my liberal use of line skipping, just suppose that these sentences add up to one of Dostoyevsky's longer paragraphs)

Anyway....... someone, in this hypothetical story, owns the Hive, and let's just call her queen bee (QB).  

Such an individual might need a small army for protection, but in this instance all she gets is one footman.  

By the same token, you might suppose that it would require a small army of academics to rejigger the worldview, say, the faculty of Harvard University along with the NYT.  However, if you were operating on a more modest budget, you might settle for a volunteer scribe at OMF, for example.  

What kind of namby pamby disclosure would that be?  Who knows, but it could turn out to be the one the doctor ordered...... just sayin'.

You see, if we don't get too impatient, the flavor of this one little stick of gum could last for several hours of chewing pleasure.  I guess we'd better enjoy it while the flavor lasts.  

But, meanwhile, back at the hive, QB has never seen a country, that she didn't want to visit, along with her drones.  

What kind of secret operation is this?  Not very.......

1:30----------

Yes, Eric, your karma finally ran over my dogma.  What can a body do?  If you won't lick my boots, I guess I'll just have to...... go kiss the queen's feet.  

But I'm not quite finished with our little paragraph.......

If you have a real queen, you shouldn't need an army to protect her, and you shouldn't need the NYT to sing her praises.  She can just tend to her own little hive.  

End of story..... all the news that's fit to print......?  

Pretty much........ watch her portals.... see how they grow.  

Would you like to visit the hive?  She is very accommodating.  All you have to do is send a letter with a self-addressed return envelope.  

As the hive expands, our world shrinks...... over the next thousand years, say.  

Will our problems shrink, too.  Well, that is part of the BPWHypothesis.  Seeing is believing, and, at the wishing well, believing is seeing.  

What have I forgotten.......?  That pretty much covers it......

That's an awfully short paragraph, but be sure to check this space in another decade or two, and see if the story is still standing.  
    ------------

3----------

And while we're watching her garden grow, we may rest assured that the jungle won't get too...... jungly.  

Things may continue to get squirrelly on occasion......

Yes, there will continue to be Donkim shows and Paddock shows, but these are mostly just reminders of where we've been.  

If the portal can be used to to get Donald elected, maybe it can be used to get him unelected...... once he and Kim have consumed each other with their rhetoric.  

I have to bet my tiny farm that they won't consume us in the process.  

Yes, the foot will keep manipulating those Vectors, the princess will keep adjusting the timeline, as the spirit moves, and travel permits.

And I just keep enough freeboard, here at OM, to keep the ship upright.  

I do like to think I'm in charge of disclosure, but that requires a bit of parsing......

That doesn't mean I'm in charge of the timing of it, but only the content of it. But even that says too much. I'll tell it like I see it, with appropriate spin doctoring. But I can't very well say something, if I don't see something. The princess is not quite ready to remove my blinders. I chafe. The Princess...... feel free to chafe, Scribe.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:55 pm; edited 7 times in total

Post by Guest Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:14 am

I think I will move on from OMF now.

I think I did what I came here to do.

We will always be friends Dan, but your work is your work.

It is not my work right now.

Helping you and myself was my work.

Peace.

WAITING

Maintaining quiet awareness from
    moment to moment, you’ll see
    that your enlightenment is not separate
    from the ordinary world but one with it.
    It doesn’t come from some distance to
    get to you and it doesn’t go away
    when you stop attending to it.
    Make awareness continuous,
    though, and it will surround you.

-- Wei Wu Wei

There is absolutely no authority or dogma I recognize in the Universe...but myself.

Maybe I will get myself in a lot of trouble looking at it like that, but so far, the universe says YES, keep going....don't stop until your dead.

I am absolutely correct Dan, but you can do as you like. Gotta do something to pass the time. Best of luck.

---

Too good not to post and very relevant to the moment, as always, the Cosmos speaks in a still small subtle voice.

THE WELL

Deluded people fill the world.
    If you’re determined to join
    the buddhas instead, then
    don’t linger with what is trivial
    and shallow.

Annihilate ignorance.
    Rescue the suffering.
    Take up the responsibility
    for eliminating all
    that obstructs the Way.

---

This world here around me, amazes me, I have no shortage of things to experience. I am completely open. We are all just here for the experience.

This was never a place to escape. It was a place to make a home in. I have a wonderful home now provided by the Cosmos.

I trust the flow completely.

I will not leave it. I have no wish to do so. Comet comes our way, maybe I'll take a powder, but otherwise, I am given everything I need to know right now and I am wonderfully content with that.

I was placed here and heaven is here around me, hell too.

See you in a decade.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:48 am

Garzparz wrote...
    "I trust in the flows"
    Well the flows are going haywire presently as that hunters moon does it's magic.

I have a splitting buzzing in My head, it sending Me luney.
    hobbit

Post by Guest Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:23 pm

Hobbit, me and my friends are feeling it too.

It is not a smooth flow now, we are having splitting headaches as well.

Funny synchronicities with you Hobbit.

Peace.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 3:50 pm