UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Yesterday at 8:38 pm by ColinM

» New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM
Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:30 pm by Cyrellys

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:20 am by drwu23

» MIND MIX RADIO 2017
Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:24 am by dan

» Getting too Close
Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:11 pm by Earthling

» Morgellons and Nanotechnology
Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:02 pm by Summers

» Dan Smith - "Just the Facts Ma'am"
Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:36 pm by dan

» space travel
Thu May 18, 2017 4:26 pm by jizba

» Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys
Thu May 18, 2017 12:19 am by Cyrellys

October 2017

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

MIND MIX RADIO joins OMF

Fri May 06, 2016 6:27 pm by Admin

Mind Mix Radio hosted by Manticore Group joins the Open Minds Forum May of 2016. Featuring talk on a wide variety of subjects ranging from research to current events, it is expected to add a new dimension to the materials featured at OMF.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan on Sat May 13, 2017 9:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Portals abound........

Everything is a portal for everything else, and we are that for ourselves.  Everything is a microcosm of everything else.  

The quantum is physics' own portal.  

So, especially, is every work of art..... even every artifact, every bit of nature.  

But...... but what.......?

Well, we do need to move the world, we do need to turn ourselves on a dime.  There does need to be a MoAPS from materialism to immaterialism.  

And this MoAPS will require all of us to participate..... personally.  

There needs be a personal fulcrum..... it's not rocket science.  

And, guess what, sports fans, it so happens........ well, no, nothing has happened, not yet.  But I've been vouchsafed a glimpse of a possibility...... how it might all work out for the better, if not the best.  Yes, I'd be a candidate for the theoretician.  Is that so bad?  I've already said most everything I have to say.  The major points have been covered.  A bird in hand is worth a peacock in the bush.  

Why don't we just open the floodgates, and have a land rush?  Do we have to play peekaboo?  Well, if there is any rushing, it's likely to be in the reverse direction.  We first need to activate and tune our imaginations to the historical reality.  There will also be plenty of room for conceptualization.  

2:30----------

Of course, there will always be spontaneous portals, but, especially at first, there will be a plethora of franchise operations.  Many organizations would have their proprietary access. For access to the wishing well, there will be groups like the make-a-wish foundation.  Longer term, it would become more like renting sunlight, however.  At that point, the return trip would be more limited.

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Sat May 13, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 6 times in total

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by garzparz on Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:09 am

Dan Smith, you are one of the finest people I know.

Have no fear.

I only see the best in the world. It takes me into dark places with the light of the child. There is no other way but to lose your mind my friend...for a little while anyway. Someone must shine the light in the world. I am not a sinister force. I shall take the rock that is higher if I can and the low road road with no fear, but to each his own.

I smell your righteousness.

I'm humbled. I bow on my face before you.

If we ever meet, I'll wash your feet, for you have traveled far.

You deserve my respect and you have it fully.

Who are all these other people here in the world, I've just been talking to you.

It’s been a privilege.

Truly.

Cy, I felt your presence many times on this journey, forgive any disrespect, ramblings of a foolish Shaman.

Be open to any who come to you, for those who come are sent as guides.

Every one, even the fools, and idiots and cat lovers.

I found something amazing here with you, my heart and for that I am for ever indebted. 
I will be fine, you’ll be fine. The world will be fine.

Peace.

"Aho Mitakuye Oyasin Mitakuye Oyasin...
All my relations, I honor you in this circle of life
with me today, under the Autumn full moon.
I am grateful for this opportunity to acknowledge you in this prayer...

To the Creator, for the ultimate gift of life, I thank you.
To the mineral nation that has built and maintained my
bones and all foundations of life experience, I thank you.
To the plant nation that sustains my organs and body
and gives me healing herbs for sickness, I thank you.
To the animal nation that feeds me from your own flesh
and offers your loyal companionship in this walk of life, I thank you.
To the human nation that shares my path as a soul upon
the sacred wheel of Earthly life, I thank you.
To the Spirit nation that guides me invisibly through
the ups and downs of life and for carrying the
torch of light through the Ages. I thank you.
To the Four Winds of Change and Growth, I thank you.

You are all my relations, my relatives,
without whom I would not live. We are in the circle of life
together, co-existing, co-dependent, co-creating our destiny.
One, not more important than the other.
One nation evolving from the other and yet each
dependent upon the one above and the one below.
All of us a part of the Great Mystery.

Thank you for this Life.

Aho Mitakuye Oyasin is a simple yet profound statement. It comes from the Lakota Nation and means all my relations. It is spoken during prayer and ceremony to invite and acknowledge all relatives to the moment. To most of us today, relative means a blood relation or another human in the family lineage. We have not been taught that an entity, other than human, could be a relative. Understanding this simple statement and contemplating it, could change your outlook on life forever. If you love and honor your relatives, you would be loving and honoring most of what is on this earth, if you lived by this meaning of “relative." What a different world we would be living in! Sit with this statement, sit with it for 4 days at least, see the Truth in it. Everything is related because it all emanates  from one source and has purpose. Truth can be found in Native philosophy, Buddhism, Christianity, Judaism, Islam, all belief systems, because they are all related. I have studied Buddhism and found Christ.

I have studied Native philosophy and found Buddha. I have studied Mother Nature and found self. Truth does not owe homage to humans.

Humans owe homage to Truth." - a wise Human Being

Aho!

hobbit

Post by hobbit on Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:34 am

garzparz wrote:Hobbit, me and my friends are feeling it too.

It is not a smooth flow now, we are having splitting headaches as well.

Funny synchronicities with you Hobbit.

Peace.

Yes the moon gave us a bumpy ride, still a few ripples about .

Imagine two lines crossing at ninety degrees, as in a medicine wheel, I sit there whilst typing, a N/S and an E/W crossing point with circulations around it,....
I can easily monitor the resultant flow variations.

We will all go with the flows, and return.
http://www.soularenergy.com/medicinewheel.htm

I hold the swastika symbol as central
http://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/symbol-swastika-and-its-12000-year-old-history-001312

hobbit

jofo

Post by jofo on Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:02 pm

patience, it takes time...the truth is elusive and ultimately personal

we'll all find our way to it in the end
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:05 am

Finally, sports fans........ finally .......

I'm telling you that we've come to the last corner......

By this time next week, I, at least, will know, beyond a reasonable doubt, whether the R&D show has been a joke...... or not.  

Here's the deal....... who would I like to meet with.....?  

Finally, Ron and Aliyah just got tired of my pestering..... ok, danny boy, it's your show.......

The four of us had dinner last night at a sushi place...... and, now, I'm trying to remember how it began......

After a rather successful meeting at the zoo, about the Cuban crocodiles, and a meeting at Ted's house with Sherpa Aung, we were on our to the restaurant, and I was keeping pretty quiet, in the back seat with Kashmir....... knowing that I'd better choose my words carefully.......

Finally, we got a table, and were digging into the sushi....... and now I can't remember what I said......

Aliyah had asked me, earlier, what I'd thought of the zoo meeting...... it was great, Princess, but you were cheating....... Oh? Yes, Princess, I want to see your cheat sheet. Hmmm....... And so it continued for most of the rest of the day.

For instance, Aung was leaving this afternoon to go back to Nepal with his hexacopter that Ron and Aliyah had shown him how to assemble and program. He was going to use it for mountain search and rescue, back home. Aliyah and I were sitting at the kitchen counter with Ted. He and his wife were both lawyer lobbyists working with NASA contractors. They were breezing on..... I forget the actual topics, but, I turned to Aliyah, and, rather pointedly ask if Ted had been briefed. Aliyah shook her head, and gave me a pointed look. At which point the three of them, R,A&A, went into the front yard to flight test the copter. I asked Ted, how much time he had. He had fifty minutes, but first he wanted to show to me what his sons had been up with their own drones, in the Himalayas. And then we were called outside, to help with the photography.

Through out the day, various of the topics had been rehashed...... like what sort of message was Steve Paddock trying to send. Yes, it did have something to do with disclosure.

And what about the President......? I thought he had given us carte Blanche.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
painterdoug

Post by painterdoug on Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:31 am

well dan exciting news,

I think its time we turn that corner.

Course Catalog

Post by Course Catalog on Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:33 am

dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:58 am

I spoke with Doug about a reporter acquaintance of his, Ralph. This person has an interest in art and archeology. He is interested Doug's portrait project involving whistle blowers, many related to our field.

I'm just collecting my thoughts around describing our present situation to an outsider, with almost no background. It would be a challenge. Where to start........?

In order for there to eventually be a story coming out of the paranormal arena, there would have to be some choreography of the phenomena. There would have to be a focusing of phenomena. There would have to be an intent behind it.

There is, of course, a message in the medium, itself..... the basic notion being that there is a realm behind our objective world. The existence of that realm is communicated to us in many ways.

(cont........)
painterdoug

Post by painterdoug on Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:05 am

an e mail out to ralph , waiting...
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:23 am

On the way to NYC, to meet with Painterdoug........
painterdoug

Post by painterdoug on Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:55 pm

THANKS DAN! was a fun afternoon.

much discussed things progressing no answers.

are there ever any?
painterdoug

Post by painterdoug on Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:59 pm

ERIC   I had a dream.  I was introduced to Tesla in a classroom forum.  And then someone told me , we have another follower of Tesla here.  His name is Eric.

And then the teacher pointed to you sitting across the room.

I waved,  you waved back
Bubbles

Post by Bubbles on Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:26 pm

Are dreams extensions of physical reality?
painterdoug

Post by painterdoug on Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:09 pm

bubbles i had a dream where i was tasked to drag a cart over a field of stones and sand. I remember it was an arduous task and a physical challenge to do it.

I'm not sure how it relates to our so called waking reality
Course Catalog

Post by Course Catalog on Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:45 am

Dan,

Are you an/or Ron connected at all with this Tom Delonge TTS Academy public benefit corporation announcement tomorrow? I see Hal Putoff is one of the board members.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:21 am

News flash........ Jim Semivan does not exist.  Well, originally his profile was made to resemble Ron's.  They both joined the agency in the same year, and both were in the DS&T.  Chris Mellon is a real person, and crazy.  Hal Puthoff is the crook behind it all.  They are targeting folks like Bombardier and an early employee of Microsoft who is also crazy.  

The disturbing thing to me was that this scheme was even able to dupe my friend Bill L, apparently by using a third party known both by Hal and Bill.  

Many other ufo researchers have been taken in as well.  

Those 'Podesta' emails on Wikileaks........?  Look at them again.  All or most of them were only to Podesta.  Anyone can upload documents to Wikileaks........ go figure.......

Some of what is stated in Huffington Post does bear some resemblance to the reality, but the Post article by Leslie is very broadly scoped.  

Do we want to warn potential investors......?  Are we obliged....?  Let this be the warning.  Eventually, some of the money might be used for education about the paranormal...... miracles happen.  

This affair brings to mind the interaction with Joe Firmage and one of his biggest investors........

Ron seems genuinely interested, but I told the investor that if there is any useful technology associated with his portal, it would play a minor role, at best.  The investor felt duped.  I tried to mollify him by pointing to possible indirect benefits.  Kevin is still working on a meeting with Joe, under guidance from Ron.  

11---------

CorCat,

Do keep in mind that this is the BPW......... there is a ('legitimate') reason for everything.  

Folks are being duped for a good cause....... Hal is helping to keep the 'hope' fires burning.  As with all the researchers he has 'scammed' over the years.  He is not stealing from orphans and widows.  And we're not sure where all the money is going..... some might actually go into black projects or to people like Joe.  According to Ron, Hal has made off with upwards of 200M, in his 'career', most of it from military contracts.  It is money spent not killing civilians.  

Where does this leave disclosure.......?  

Is it just another set back?  Not necessarily.  For instance, we have a better insight into the fake Disclosure.......

Now, Bill can go back to his 'source', and between the two of them, we might get a better handle on some real news.  So far, Bill is not returning my calls.

And there are any number of other investigators out there who will maybe be a little more diligent in trying the spirits, going forward.  You do have to use your own, God given, common sense.  That's all I've ever done.  

Well, and I do know a certain princess........  Isn't that enough to convince almost everyone that I've got at least one screw loose?  When I grew up, I never totally lost my faith in Santa Clause.  Others would much prefer to believe in the Jim Semivans of the world.  Try the spirits, before you get into bed with them, or you might wake up with fleas.   Does the princess have fleas?  Maybe one or two.  I do keep checking.......  I mean she's only human...... or was that Utsoro Bune........?  Only her hair dresser knows for sure......

And the princess knows a Kate, whom I met on Friday, who took a selfie with the VP.  So what......?  Well, maybe I should find out, before I lay into Steve Miller.  Yes, let's start checking for fleas.  Not all fleas are bad.  Yes?  

I am still looking for the best possible flea.........

(cont.........)

Last edited by dan on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:27 am; edited 10 times in total
Course Catalog

Post by Course Catalog on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:52 am

So you see this as nothing but a time/money wasting honey pot for want-to-believers?
Course Catalog

Post by Course Catalog on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:39 am

That live event had many hallmarks of the boiler room penny stock cold call.

ETA: Luis Elizondo spent a decade running the unidentified aerial threat division at the DOD but he wants me to send him my backyard sightings so he can try to figure out what UFOs really are???
Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:45 am

Delonge’s primary goal is to make profit. There’s also a genuine effort by the Aviary to disclose classified info in a manner that allows the info to be plausibly deniable. For a lot of UFO researchers, these developments will be worth following. Eventually, there will be new chapters added to our understanding of human history, physics, and metaphysics. A lot of it will blow people away so to speak.
Course Catalog

Post by Course Catalog on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:54 am

DeLonge actually used the words "get in on the ground floor" while sweating in an ill-fitting suit.

The world is more than ready for disclosure without the drip. In fact, the world is goddam desperate for anything to believe in. Do they ever get out to talk to people?
Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial on Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:08 am

According to Ex-NASA worker Harold Povenmire, the US government will officially disclose the basic story by 2025. He also highly recommended this interview with Sergeant “Clifford Earl Stone” http://www.burlingtonnews.net/stone.html
painterdoug

Post by painterdoug on Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:44 am

ultra t / chris bledsoe is very goods friends with hal povenmire. hal has taken a serious interest in chris and his experiences. hal is top shelf according to chris.

regardless of reactions today, its all moving along
Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial on Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:54 am

Yup, I’m well aware of that Smile
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:32 pm

...... it's all moving along........

I agree, it's not quite what I was expecting, three days ago..... it was definitely above my pay grade.  That's what Chris Straub told me, twenty years ago....... you're dealing with some very competent people.  Hey, that leaves me out.......  

And correct me, if I'm wrong........ it's a crime to impersonate any kind of government official.  But it's not a crime to impersonate a former government official.  This was not amateur hour....... by no means.  

And Steve Bassett is correct........ the Nimitz story, alone, was worth its weight in gold.  If the press had any real smarts....., they'd be all over that one.  

4:15----------

Bubbles,

Fear not, said the angel.......

IMHO........ Aliyah and me meeting again with Kate and Ted could just about seal the deal, for Mike, who would have already been briefed.  Especially, if Donald has cold feet, I bet we could convince Mike to do the deed.  Yes?  And he wouldn't even have to go to the White House.  

So's how about next week?  Is that too soon, Bubbles?  Hey, it's just like a cold shower...... ya gotta just jump in.  You can even leave bubbles outside.  

And, anyway, Donald has lost all credibility.  He doesn't deserve to be the Disclosure President.  

And what was that about losing your faith, Bubbles......?

Faith in science? Faith in authority? Faith in your kitty? Pray tell.......

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
painterdoug

Post by painterdoug on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:48 pm

here here dan!    i agree.  lets see if any press picks it up??

bubbles/ just ignore it

Last edited by painterdoug on Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bubbles

Post by Bubbles on Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:05 pm

I’m not sure I can handle disclosure. Last time I read a book on UFOs my faith began to dwindle before me. Any advice? I’m having a nervous breakdown again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:18 am