Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeToday at 9:01 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:52 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:47 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 11:01 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
Dodo bird
hobbit
puntersteve
jofo
Hamsah
Earthling
painterdoug
Ultraterrestrial
Summers
Software Developer
dan
Bubbles
GSB/SSR
Lights of the South
Foot Mann
NordicWonder
Cyrellys
21 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Sat May 13, 2017 9:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Portals abound........

Everything is a portal for everything else, and we are that for ourselves.  Everything is a microcosm of everything else.  

The quantum is physics' own portal.  

So, especially, is every work of art..... even every artifact, every bit of nature.  

But...... but what.......?

Well, we do need to move the world, we do need to turn ourselves on a dime.  There does need to be a MoAPS from materialism to immaterialism.  

And this MoAPS will require all of us to participate..... personally.  

There needs be a personal fulcrum..... it's not rocket science.  

And, guess what, sports fans, it so happens........ well, no, nothing has happened, not yet.  But I've been vouchsafed a glimpse of a possibility...... how it might all work out for the better, if not the best.  Yes, I'd be a candidate for the theoretician.  Is that so bad?  I've already said most everything I have to say.  The major points have been covered.  A bird in hand is worth a peacock in the bush.  

Why don't we just open the floodgates, and have a land rush?  Do we have to play peekaboo?  Well, if there is any rushing, it's likely to be in the reverse direction.  We first need to activate and tune our imaginations to the historical reality.  There will also be plenty of room for conceptualization.  

2:30----------

Of course, there will always be spontaneous portals, but, especially at first, there will be a plethora of franchise operations.  Many organizations would have their proprietary access. For access to the wishing well, there will be groups like the make-a-wish foundation.  Longer term, it would become more like renting sunlight, however.  At that point, the return trip would be more limited.

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Sat May 13, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Ultraterrestrial Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:29 pm

There's the possibility that humanity will end in a manner similar to what Dan predicts. To be more specific, if "the others" win against the greys, humanity in its entirety will be truly done for.

That's the "real news". Of course, you won't see it any time soon on Fox or CNN, but there have been some successful remote viewing sessions done on it.

Originally, a group of trained remote viewers wanted to know what was making the loud unexplained noises that were disturbing the Earth, but they ended up with something that they didn't expect.

They found that there's an ongoing war between the greys and the other organization of beings, and that the war is being fought over humanity with the theme being what's allowable to do with life.

They greys send incredibly powerful psychic attacks upwards using specialized beings meditating underground. They also send very large energy vortexs upwards with weapons systems.

The other organization is invading the Earth with advanced flying craft that are controlled by beings that are extremely psychic.

Both sides can see the future, and use time to their advantage in various ways while going across different dimensions.

The viewers claimed that there is some sort of "growing evil" within humanity that the invaders want to absorb from us before they get rid of us.

---

In the past, the US government was receiving a list of abductees as part of some sort of deal with the greys. The CIA eventually learned that the list was incomplete, and that some of the abductees were going through very traumatic experiences during the abductions.

During one type of abduction, the people were forced to recall very painful memories, while the greys absorbed something from them in a manner similar to osmosis.

Abductees are quickly let go if they start praying for help while they're abducted. Apparently praying for help causes problems with the craft due to the psychic influence that the abductees have on the craft.

---

Tom Delonge was told all of this, and is now convinced that the visitors are demonic.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:23 pm

UT,

Your misunderstanding of the BPWH is colossal, to the point of being shocking.

You seem to be quite sincere in your cluelessness about what is being discussed.

You are obsessed with your war of the worlds scenario, an obsession which you share with Tom DeLonge.

Are you listening, UT.....? I am _NO_ fan of DeLonge. He and I are diametrically opposed.

You and he describe a cosmos that is red in tooth and claw. You and Tom might be right, but I find that very unlikely.

I'll have to ask you outright....... do you have any clue what immaterialism is? Please, look it up, and report back, before you make any more clueless posts.

Do you have my phone number? I have given it out many times?

Please, don't make me pull the plug on you. Take the trouble to find out where you are before babbling.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:40 pm

This War of the Worlds stuff, missions, sigh.

I can't engage in it, I can't care about the drama because I know it's just drama.

Just my protocol.

Something is obviously happening here.

UT, it is not about Angels and Demons/The Others and Greys, Daimons and Sidhe maybe, it's above Heaven and Hell's pay grade. Even if it is, it isnt. Those are forces that have emerged to keep the Wheel spinning to hear Chuang Tzu tell it and I listen to the Master always.

There are several conversations going on here at once.

You have fallen for the easy trap for fearful monkeys...WAR.
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:20 pm

I'm still learning to properly understand the overall system of reality that we take part in. In other words, there are aspects of reality that I don't yet understand. You're definitely right about that.

Anyway, I no longer see any benefit in me posting here. My posts are all met with anger, and I don't want that. I'll no longer post here

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:54 pm

Been there UT Wink

Don't take it personal, but it is. No anger, Dan is pretty clear it's not JUST material.

Any reactions you have are yours. Once you get past your ego, you may have something to offer. The Physical alien conspiracy has no legs here ATM. Maybe stick around and learn something. Dan would never say that, but I can.

What else do you have to offer by way of Awareness?

'We must reckon that what men know is not so much as what they do not know, and that the time since they were born is not so long as that which elapsed before they were born. When they take that which is most small and try to fill with it the dimensions of what is most great, this leads to error and confusion, and they cannot attain their end. Looking at the subject in this way, how can you know that the point of a hair is sufficient to determine the minuteness of what is most small, or that heaven and earth are sufficient to complete the dimensions of what is most large?' -- Chuang Tzu
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:15 am

Thank you, Eric.  

Many, if not most, folks here, and certainly the rest of the world, share UT's materialist understanding of the world.  It is a quantum leap of the imagination to get from materialism to immaterialism.  I have great empathy for materialists.  God must love materialists, otherwise she would not have created so many of them.  

If only he would stick around for a little while, and engage with us on philosophy, he might be able to benefit from a wholly new perspective on the world, even if he's not inclined to embrace it.  None of us are too old to learn a new trick or two.  Are we, Eric?  

I will get right back to UT's issues, after I have revisited the NK nukes issue......

Footmann has always been very dismissive of any talk of crises in the world.  To him, all such talk is fake news.  Hmmm.......

Ok, then, Ron, what is not fake?  Is the Princess not fake?  Is her PoD not fake?  Maybe I need to take this discussion back to the White House.  Could my audience there be any less attentive than my audience, here?  I know, its hard to imagine.  This time I'd have to take a tent and a sleeping bag.  

I'm suggesting..... it's just a suggestion, Ron..... that, clearly, the best response to the NK nukes is the Princess' PoD.  No?  

Clearly, Kim Jong needs a new toy.  Wouldn't the Princess be willing to loan Kim her PoD, just to take it out for a test drive?  Could we not pull off another Utsuro-bune incident..... this time off the Korean Peninsula?  It might distract Kim Jong from his nukes, and the rest of the world from Kim.  Just a thought.......

I do understand that we need to be awakened from our slumber of materialism....... but nuking Hollywood......?  There must be a better way...... in this Best Possible World.  No?  

Besides the nuclear option, do we not have the portal option?  Or, Ron, are you saving the portal for a rainy day?  Hmmm........ Let it rain, Lord, let it rain...... just not nukes, please, Lord.  

BTW, UT, this is what I think we're actually supposed to be talking about, here.  We've met the enemy, and they're us.  I know, UT, you have your ego all wrapped up in the evil-aliens scenario, just like Tom DeLonge.  Please, UT, try to stretch your mind, just once, for the Gipper.  

It may be that God will decide to drop the Bomb, and just like President Johnson's dutiful Jack Valenti, I would likely have to declare it to be the best possible Bomb dropping, in the world.  

But, yes, UT, I think you missed the page where I explained how Ron, at the end of a recent cruise, had skipped out of the country, in order to fly to Pyongyang, at about the time of one of Kim's earlier tests.  

Now, maybe this, too, was fake news.  I never saw the ticket stub.  And, maybe, the Princess is sitting on a fake PoD...... I would have to give her credit for being a good actress.  

But, in that case, where is the real PoD?  If Ron doesn't know, he would know where to find out.  

Or, maybe, UT, there is no PoD.  Ooops.......  I guess our goose is cooked, along with the bag of chemicals that we're all supposed to be made of.  That's why I'm an immaterialist.  There are some fairytales that I just have trouble believing, UT.  And there's another thing, UT, it just doesn't make sense to have both UTs and ETs, does it?  Well, UT, I'll wager that you've never even entertained this as a serious choice, not even for a New York minute.  Am I right?  

I mean, shouldn't I give it a college try?  See if I can just convince one of my fellow squatters, at Lafayette Park, that the Princess might not actually be a fake.  That would be a real challenge.  

Even if there is a portal, more or less under human control, would that be enough to turn the world on dime?  

Our entire sojourn on Earth might be viewed as one long slog into materialism.  For all of recorded history, we've been heading to our present denouement. We come to an historic/biblical fork in the road....... are we going left or right..... up or down?

(cont........)
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:50 am

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=KP4MFG7Z&id=7EF9CE618B0204855712D8638B3F48E4C232B60C&thid=OIP.KP4MFG7ZUR_3lUphhD4pZAEIDs&q=william+blake+watercolour+river+of+life&simid=608033638447513840&selectedIndex=0&ajaxhist=0

That's Blakes river of life.

I came upon that in a Blakes exhibition was was frozen in front of it.
    I knew what He had drawn.
    hobbit

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:40 am

We know that things tend to become more complex. Materialism was a necessary view to get us here. Science is proving what men just used to know.

My only way through this is to depend, nay clutch to the only thing I have, my openness. My intuition is telling me things in parallel with Dan.

It seems clearing ones head in this world of culture and beliefs is a lifelong excerise up and down the mountain. I was blind where now I see. I didn't need anymore answers at some point. I had no more fear or doubt, truly.  

I wish I could give everyone instantly this Awareness in life. But I feel the caution, guard what you have, sink your roots deep. Keep this Awarenss alive in the world. This lives in you and now through you, this lives in the world.

I for one know my actions, now, ripple in eternity. I know that my actions are important for only the Human project. We know from the future, we are a part of the tapestry of time forever.

Chuang Tzu actually speaks often of the way it was when Yin and Yang were at peace. Men moved in the world with no doubt just knowing. It will come again. Ignorance will be dispelled by knowing, remembering.

Our president has no love for the weak, that is not fake news, that is how he really feels and he is used by his beliefs like strings.

The only authentic Way is the Way of no thought. It does not mean you don't think, you just don't just think about yourself anymore. That's Pure Gold for Human Beings who find Pure Intellect.

My love is love for all of it.

All of it is just Love.
    Dodo bird

Post by Dodo bird Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:05 pm

Dan, I chuckled at your comment about Trump wanting to build hotels at on the other side of the portal! That couldn't possibly be true could it?  Talk about a turtle in a well that can only see part of the sky...

You have mentioned NK nukes being fake news in your last two messages and I am wondering if this could play a part in disclosure. I'm reading Grant Cameron's Managing Magic on the govt's ufo disclosure plan and he mentions 62 reasons why governments wouldn't disclose. In one of these reasons he mentions non-intervention similar to Star Treks Prime Directive. Apparently one experiencer was told that our visitors would only intervene if we were faced with Nuclear War. Could the NK situation be part of the Disclosure chess board? A play by China maybe? I don't know!

I also have some questions on the BPW and if that could be referred to as the best possible reality. There is a vast spectrum of individual human realities on Earth and many might say that they are not living in the best possible world.

Anyway, I really enjoy reading these messages and furthering my understanding of our situation. I find myself stumbling a bit on the topic of portals and the BPW. To me it sounds like being a good person is a great start but "good" is much harder to define than evil. Do you have any suggestions on what I can read to help me grapple with these concepts? Thanks a bunch, I look forward to your next go to meeting. Keep up the good work, there are more people than you know cheering you on!

Best,
    Colin
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:38 am

I'm probably guilty of having overrated portals, at one time or another.  Portals are not a magic bullet...... they're more like a crutch, and not even a magic crutch, at that.  

Portals + MoAPS =  this might be something to write home about, and maybe Kevin will.  Even if these two topics could be conflated into a single biopic, getting past every Hollywood filter, it's not at all clear that they would hold together in anyone else's mind.  And, hey, this lack of stickiness may be a good thing.  

It's ok to take a red pill, and it's okay to a blue pill, but maybe you shouldn't take them at the same time, even if mother says so.  I mean, you might end up like me.  

John Alexander's new book is a pretty good read, if you like your skepticism with a dash of salt.  Ron warns to watch out for the 'skeptics' who then throw salt over their shoulder.  John throws salt over both shoulders, bless his heart.  Should Kevin take tea with Victoria..... red tea or blue tea?  

And there's a rumor floating around that the days of Donkim are numbered.  Well, if it isn't floating, it should be...... an Oct/Nov kind of thing.  I mean, really boys, both of you deserve an extended vacation on the other side.  That might almost qualify as a magic bullet.  But, no, I don't really think we then just want to get back to business as usual.  Maybe that's the hold up...... Donkim will be a hard act to follow.  

11:45--------

One problem is that the possible co-producer, Mark V, has a history of ufos project, from the Sumerians to the present, and he wants to absorb Kevin's aviary/portal project into his.  Kevin is not wild about being absorbed.

Dimitri also has a publishing company, and suggested that Kevin do a quickie book project, on the side.  Kevin thought he could do that inside of a month.  He is also under the impression that he has access to more than one portal.  Ron thinks it may be the same one, just slightly shifted.  All the time living with John S, John has never opened up on the topic.  

Chèvre man is still a prime topic.  They both suggest that I inspect his device, but not put a foot in it.  I countered with with wanting to speak with a witness, before flying out.  That seemed to be a novel idea.  

Chèvre's contraption is based partly on Hal's ufo/free-energy device in Bullfrog Mt.  Ron claimed to have pulled the plug on Hal's machine, just to see it wink out.  

Bob B's daughter has sent a note to Kevin.  That's supposed to be progress.  Ron is still down on the Skinwalker portal.  Competition?  

The Shasta party was unable to produce a portal, but other phenomena were in evidence.  Grant will do a write-up.  

Also, I'd have to say that Kevin has not opened up with me, either.  That's partly why I wish to downgrade this topic, for now.  If, for one reason or another, the experience cannot be effectively verbalized, we're not going to have to worry about any media stampede.  

No Disclosure......?  What about Oct/Nov....?  What about Donkim....? Maybe they can all just ride off into the sunset.  Will that leave all the rest of us struggling to muddle through, as usual?  

Maybe it just means disclosure without Disclosure..... you know what I mean...... I don't think ufology will ever be able to ratchet back to business as usual.   Squishy soft portals will give ufology a new banner, going forward.  Not quite a steamroller, but not just a trowel, either.  

Portals will be the new gold standard for the paranormal.  I suspect that the science/creationist debate will recede rather quickly into the woodwork.  There will be a whole new arena for discussion.  The MoAPS will be the 800# gorilla in the wings.  Much of this will play out on the internet, with the media sniffing around the edges.  

2:45------------

My mistake...... I didn't properly check the date on the Alexander UFO book........ the date was 2011, not 2017.  There is no mention of portals.  

Bill is still holding out for the Star Wars scenario, as a delaying tactic for the MoAPS.  I'm skeptical that it would be worth the effort, even if the flying pods have already been stockpiled.  

He does recognize that the portals are just going to grease the conceptual skids of the MoAPS/SWH/Eschaton.  It wouldn't take long for the portals to upset conventional cosmology/ontology.  I'm more than a little disappointed that he seems to be falling for the same stuff they're feeding to Tom.  

4:50--------

And, I'm sorry, I just have to remain skeptical of the concept of high-tech portals and pods. It might be useful for there to be a technology the could aid in the duplication and production of portals, if they are to serve in a politically significant manner. But even the actuators do not appear to be a technological artifact.

(cont.......)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:26 pm

Be very skeptical Dan.

Trust, but verify.

The biggest problem I have is what color to draw with Wink

Remember it has to feel that way if you are having fun, just pick a color and draw.

In the end, it doesn't really matter what you do, just have fun doing it.

It seems to mean something to you.

But we are just playing.

Forgive me, this is my Nameless Pointless Way of being, my protocol.

Not helpful to you I'm sure.

---

Ron is color, which one I wonder, the princess too. I'm a color too, what are you drawing I wonder?

The map to Disclosure?

Or is it what I have always suspected, you want to save the world?

Bless your little heart. If you are the One, you know you can't save anyone but yourself, and after this is done, it's just a cake walk.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:05 am

Eric,

Very skeptical........?

I wish to be perceived as reasonably skeptical. Personally, though, I am hopefully skeptical. For instance, yesterday, Aliyah texted...... R we ready for this?

This......? Unspecified. But, yes. Of course. Since 1977, I've been ready for anything, Eric. What about you?

(cont........)

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty B

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:56 am

I'm ready to take another blast from beyond my friend.

Anytime.

I count all things as lost in comparison to knowing Myself blameless before the Sun.

I already gave up the ghost.

Bring it on.

(I'm a poet, forgive my silly words)

---

My last post was post 777 for me here on OMF.

That is a very powerful sequence of numbers. One must pay attention to this level and much lower levels of detail if you want to see the bigger picture. Wherever we look, life springs up. There is a bigger Awarensss than our own I have yielded to.

Everything happening is meaningful in it's happening.

For some reason, we live in an age where we had to deny the exoteric world to reboot our esoteric one. This is the Kali Yuga, the age of darkness.

How did they know this and see it all those thousands of years ago? Because it's written in our DNA. In the physics. People used to just know the Awareness as all there was. We did not seek for our personal selves.

I hate what Trump did on DACA. I threw up. It's vile. This world is vile. Our country is vile and Trump is the pond scum. Completely empty. Give me my ego reaction to this lack of love. It's everything wrong in the world. To see these libertarian and republican lunatics broker with people's lives over closing our borders?

Christians?!

Ha.

No, capitalists, the worst, no, libertarian capitalists are the scum of the earth worst Wink I kid, of course.

I am their opposite force on earth, this I know...

This shit is disgustingly putrid in my nose, everyone for themselves.

Better be thankful I'm not God, I'd get rid of the lot of them, in one swoop. I would wipe it all away and leave only eternal children behind. I put up a wall to the darkness. I had to.

No escape from it but in your heart. And here in my heart, let me tell you, I do wish I could live here forever. Why wouldn't I want to live the life given to me forever?

I no longer look to the world of man for anything but shelter and food. I seek not to inform or help anyone. I suppose this neutral place was one I was destined to find and have to live in during this age of darkness.

In my love, gratefulness and faithfulness to people and things around me, the whole world turns... Dan, I'm here Watching. I can't do anything for anyone.

This I know...

---

I don't know, this thread touched a deep chord in me.

Scientists are proving that reality doesn't exist unless it is observed,  yet the human condition is one that revolves around the observation of reality, so wouldn't that mean that reality is a form of measurement only valued by those who experience it? Like money?

The value and love we have in the world is only equal to the love we make and put on it.

We don't need a God to save us, we have it within us to rise to heights unimagined and make the world we want and need.

This I know...

That is the big question and answer in the world. I know in myself I have come far in finding the value in all around me, but more in the experience of all around me through myself.

I desire it to be a pleasant and good experience for people. The world can be like that. So I know as far as a mission, it is only to live this awareness in the world.

When people ask why, I ask, why not, no time like now.

---

My most powerful geomantic portal to date. I created with my love spontaneously to recognize past, present and future now are ours to weave. We have been given the needle and thread by fate and now sit at the loom of our lives, making it up as we go. With another, if u yield, you can become more than yourself.

We have brought the 5 elements of life together now and my life with my love has created a pentangle.

We are Greenman and Greenwoman merged in earth, fire and sky, raised from chaos, alive again on earth...here...now. This geometric configuration of life creates a very high vibrational field on the earth and I think across dimensions and plugs you right into collective consciousness.

Yoda says...as water flow into the depths you will...move on the wind...at times still as stone you will be...water over you flows...wind through you blows...good...good...you are not afraid?

You will be...you will be Wink

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 F84a6610

---

Dan I tried have keep it to portals, my mystical pagan ones anyway, but it's personal man, very personal. I gave the world of strangers here a view at high life. But you are me and me is we.

Maybe the princess and footman can relate. Nature's good patterns replicate and change forever, wehave no choice but to follow the beat of our hearts. It gives me a little pleasure to know ego shall bow and be slain. Alas, all must feel the bite of the viper on their ankle and have the choice to fall on the sword or swing away. I know the struggle, every day it is a struggle. A good fight. The best fight. Life is a glorious thing. The best thing that can be now surely. We shall die as all things born must. But it can be such a good journey to death.

A few stoics yet live.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:34 am

There is one certainty in life.....Your going to die.

I view all of this as a remembering that journey, and often visit the British museum to view the Egyptian and Assyrian remains with this in mind.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GpVEAK-n6Y
    Any portal is a transition zone between dimensions, IMHO.

To this I have studied what occurs at death, and had the strangest dream when My sister died, I went with Her through many gateways and met some very illuminated beings who were most amazed at seeing a hairy one there ( as they called Me) They didn't know how to return here , so I showed one and went to the seaside town of Bridlington.

I awoke to the phone late at night to be informed My sister had just died, it was not expected.

She was very happy and kissed Me goodbye until We meet again.

I reckon My pineal gland produces more DMT than the average human, been a hobbit , thus it is far easier to interact with these dimensional geometries.

I have the ultimate advantage in been such a fine dowser, I can attune to whatever at will, all in the invisible to our limited visual sense.

hobbit
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:50 am

https://www.theosophical.org/publications/quest-magazine/3281
    Interesting, nes pas?
    Hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:14 am

Eric and hobbit,

Yes, we are most fortunate to have such fellow travelers.  

I may be the least sensitive and artistic amongst you, but I do know how to follow my nose....... I can smell the logic of it all.   I have a nose for the logic that goes a bit deeper than Joe Friday's..... just the facts, ma'am.   I got news for Joe..... in all my travels, I've never found a single, indisputable fact of the matter.  The cat is on the mat...... hmmm...... if you say so, I'll take your word for it, but that's all I'm gonna take.  

And, yes, the Katechon looks safe for another weekend, or two, but I would never turn my back on it.  The Katechon can shape-shift, along with the best of them.  

With the Princess, we have portals in the bank, to use on a rainy day.  Today the sun is shining, so let's make hay.  

If you had your own personal portal, where would you rather be?  There's not much question about it.  Haven't we already all voted with our feet?  The Princess has.  She'd rather play the violin and paint, and comb Kashmir's hair.  But, yes, it never hurts to have a nest egg.  It's sure looking like we have a nest egg that we can all take to the bank, every last one of us, from here to eternity.  Yes?  Said by me, of little faith.  Look around.  Is there anyone with less faith?  Just ask Eric.  He'll tell you.  Or...... you can ask Alice..... or Marissa...... I think she'll know.  

Isn't that the best place for a portal...... in the Vault?  

Do we really need a town crier?  Aren't I already that, and then some?

Am I screaming loud enough, yet?  Is Ron or Aliyah?  I think they're doing what they're supposed to be doing.  Ask Eric and Marissa.  

We have Kevin, Dimitri and Mark in Hollywood.  Aren't they doing what they're supposed to be doing?  

And even donny...... crazy donny..... he marches to a different drummer.  Donkim.... is their show sufficiently apocalyptic, unto this day?  Would you like a little more realism in your beer?  Me?  I think I've had just about enough realism, thank you very much.  

Is an immaterialist afraid of the bomb.....?

God invented fire, but we stole it.  We can manufacture tritium.  God gave us matches to play with.  We play..... real good..... sometimes too good.  Ask those who had their skin burned off at Hiroshima.  It was no illusion.  It was no dream.  It hurt..... real bad.  

How does an immaterialist explain tritium?  How do I explain atoms.....?

I explain atoms the way I explain seeds.  You and I are cosmic seeds.... cosmic spawn.  We are microcosms.  So are atoms.  Cosmic logic is seamless...... just try to find the seams.  I'm still looking.  But, yes, I guess I've found the Seam, after all.  It's the Mother load.  

There are no atoms and no bombs on the other side.  There is mainly just the Monad.  You and I are the Monad's/gravity's rainbow..... Indra's necklace.  We are the disco ball, just slightly inverted.... the Monad's mirrors.  Yes, the stars are our X-ray crystallograph, slightly inverted.  Astrology and alchemy do work, after a fashion..... go ask Alice, on the other side of the almost seamless event horizon.  Or just ask Aliyah.  If it's just an act, she'd get an Emmy, in my book.  

I can still say my prayers at night...... Lord, let it be a WoM MoAPS, as if that were possible.  No bombshells.  Let Kim Jong handle the bombshells.  Isn't he right out of Cosmic Casting..... fresh off the Portal?  

True, his apple did not fall far from the tree.  It's all in the DNA crystallography..... in the stars.  

Logic bites.  Do logic and proportion fall sloppy dead, on the other side?  No, but the men on the chessboard get up and tell you where to go.....follow the light.  

If we know that we have a portal in the bank, I know that we'll all be able to walk a bit taller. No. If you don't know that quite yet, the portal logic is all right here. You just have to do a little homework. Too cool for school.....? The smarter you are, the harder you'll fall. You can take that to the bank.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:57 am

My he{art} taught me a new mantra:

Let the water flow over you
    Let the wind blow through you

I personally like having the inner Universe on tap while I live a simple life, but I like the simple life.

I just want to garden and now everyday I get up I go into the garden and front yard and then spend half the day make art with Marissa. I would do this forever if I could. This is where lifeseems cruel. It gets sooo good. Somehow I intuitively know, living that way with her, is big magick.

I have met the Sidhe I believe hobbit, they appeared to me in dreams and through the Tarot. I accidentally found them when I went through an unbelievable meditation into a forest with a great tree. I go to that tree sometimes and talk to it. It must be partly them. The passage is a hole and dirt tunnel I mentally go through when I focus. All my emotions are there in front of the tree playing.

Whee did all of that come from? The Monad? My intuition? Collective unconscious. I don't care. I don't question. It's so incredible an experience I can't believe it. I can see the lips moving on the old oak tree.

I never met a hobbit, you may be right about that DMT thing Wink

I don't 'see' as much as my fiancé can, but my intuition is hyper sensitive now. I have remembered many things now. Mostly about how to live as a Human Being.

This is a natural process the Sidhe have taught me. They have used the Greenman and Greenwoman myths to speak. I do not live in culture anymore like I did or with people.

CJ, who owns this forum, is related to them somehow too.

Dan, the center holds. I'm not worried. I like it here. I'll enjoy what I can, but here is where I want to be because here I am. When I don't want to be here anymore, I'll call my shot and sail away.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:19 am

garzparz wrote:My he{art} taught me a new mantra:

Let the water flow over you
    Let the wind blow through you

I personally like having the inner Universe on tap while I live a simple life, but I like the simple life.

I just want to garden and now everyday I get up I go into the garden and front yard and then spend half the day make art with Marissa. I would do this forever if I could. This is where lifeseems cruel. It gets sooo good. Somehow I intuitively know, living that way with her, is big magick.

I have met the Sidhe I believe hobbit, they appeared to me in dreams and through the Tarot. I accidentally found them when I went through an unbelievable meditation into a forest with a great tree. I go to that tree sometimes and talk to it. It must be partly them. The passage is a hole and dirt tunnel I mentally go through when I focus. All my emotions are there in front of the tree playing.

Whee did all of that come from? The Monad? My intuition? Collective unconscious. I don't care. I don't question. It's so incredible an experience I can't believe it. I can see the lips moving on the old oak tree.

I never met a hobbit, you may be right about that DMT thing Wink

I don't 'see' as much as my fiancé can, but my intuition is hyper sensitive now. I have remembered many things now. Mostly about how to live as a Human Being.

This is a natural process the Sidhe have taught me. They have used the Greenman and Greenwoman myths to speak. I do not live in culture anymore like I did or with people.

CJ, who owns this forum, is related to them somehow too.

Dan, the center holds. I'm not worried. I like it here. I'll enjoy what I can, but here is where I want to be because here I am. When I don't want to be here anymore, I'll call my shot and sail away.

Oak trees.
    They know the geometry.
    Had a few chats with them also.
    http://carlblackburn.com/the-oak-tree-in-mythology-symbolic-meaning/

Where I live in the shires of England is a very special oak, it is presently surrounded by the ashes of deceased.
    http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1326960

hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:37 am

CJ........? Cyrellys Geibhendach, I do believe, bless her heart.

And Donkim......? How much longer can they keep up the act? It should be long enough...... enough for us to establish a firm beachhead, while flying under the media radar. You can fool the media some of the time, but we won't be able to fool them forever. Talk about slumber of materialism..... they can snore to beat the band.

But, yes, we can mostly just be Chauncey the gardener. We shouldn't have to lift a finger...... and get off the grid. If you get far enough off, you might even be able to weather the media storm, and sail right across the Omega//Alpha gap. The rest of us will be watching from the other side, kind of like reality tv.

(cont......)

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:39 am

Meant Cy Wink

I don't have a shire hobbit, I had to make my own Wink

Donkim, ah, Donald Kim, ha. Catching up. Coming out of my portal fog.

Can I say, something backlashes every time I sync Up.

Like the tail of a fire dragon burns us every time we portal. Something doesn't seem to like it and something does. I wonder if that's common. Energy must be balanced.

Hobbit, I like what Mr. Spangler suggested, stand in the center of your life.

Indeed, one must find the center.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:03 pm

garzparz wrote:Meant Cy Wink

I don't have a shire hobbit, I had to make my own Wink

Donkim, ah, Donald Kim, ha. Catching up. Coming out of my portal fog.

Can I say, something backlashes every time I sync Up.

Like the tail of a fire dragon burns us every time we portal. Something doesn't seem to like it and something does. I wonder if that's common. Energy must be balanced.

Hobbit, I like what Mr. Spangler suggested, stand in the center of your life.

It's Your heart.
    You, the eternal You occupy there as driver of Your vehicle.
    It is the centre pinch point of two opposing spin flows of consciousness that spiral up and down Your tree of life.

They have been called serpents, that's simply a descriptive manner to try and let humans imagine what is not visible to them.

It is how consciousness spins, watch the hurricanes presently, they have a centre core.
    It's all about spin.
    hobbit

Indeed, one must find the center.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:19 pm

https://books.google.co.nz/books?id=iI8b594Cm6QC&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

Some souls may appreciate this.

hobbit

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:35 pm

Wow hobbit, powerful stuff.

I have a few synchronicities with you and the Sidhe.

I had gotten three books by Spangler I had thought were kinda silly a few weeks ago, but the more I let this flow green and free, I think I feel it. I think through the Greenman myth and exploration, I had powerful Sidhe contact. I'm not special, just in the center of myself and this is part of it.

I had bought three books, I will read immediately,

Engaging the Sidhe
    Conversations with the Sidhe
    Sidhe Worlds

World's colliding. New stuff for me, but very familiar. It's all in our heads maybe Wink

I don't usually go in for fairytales, literal Fairies, like wtf, this is not my world, but I'm 80% Irish by blood. I feel them wanting to promote this awareness. I feel the song in my blood.

You are confirming I should explore this further and I will try the ceremonies. Thanks.

---

Hobbit, I saw David on Buddha at the Gas Pump. He seems very interesting and genuine. Here is a snippet from his blog written by an incarnational Lorain priest. It's relevant to me.

The Greenman, physics, Dan, Portals, Jack Sarfatti, Zen, Buddhism and all this Esoteric stuff are 'strange attractors'.  

I think this is relevant Dan. I'm way out on a limb of 'knowing' here.

"One of the most useful things I learned from studying dynamic systems is something that helped me immensely as a mediator, it was that conflict and cooperation are partners in the movement towards wholeness. It describes the transitional zone between chaos and order as a place of great power and sensitivity, where the least influence can have enormous impact and result in a domino effect for good or ill. The influence that helps a system in flux settle into a new pattern is known as a “strange attractor” or seed crystal. A seed crystal is an anchor, precipitating change in a system wavering between outcomes. The quality of that little crystal can determine the quality of the outcome."

Christ was my first strange attractor, but there is much stranger, and now coupled with the Greenman myth, the idea of Christ could be the most powerful seed crystal helping to set the next pattern.

I think OSHO is a pretty good seed.

I'm still not sure Dan if you can let ones like myself set a new pattern beyond national and global control.

Our awareness is a threat to the way things are, no doubt and we are the fruit of Humanity. No doubt there either.

---

You want a portal, this is a portal Wink

A new one that formed today..

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Img_1214

---

This Spangler guy intrigues me. Subtle awareness of the Sidhe does not equate to spiritual clarity or vice versa. It is a skill. It is a skill I will master. I believe the Sidhe are offering their help.

I will firmly embrace it.

---

Here is an idea from hobbit's subtle realm.

The number of personalities on earth does not equal the number of souls. We have a slice of soul focused on the incarnation, and one in the subtle realm.

This clashes with Zen not. The subtle realm can be a trap and distraction. Plenty of mystical Taoists are flying around Creation.

I'm wading into Fairyland. Please know I have my experience ultimately, as you all do, but you can do this.

Maybe the subtle realm is where the Portals go.

I don't know shit.

It's sad how unprepared I was for this life. I as this cocky soul thought I had it and I have just been tripping over my feet for 45 years and now I am crawling like a baby.

This is a good place to be, learning how to be, increasing your capacity at beingness is why we live. We seem to be allowed a lot more degrees of movement than I once imagined. I continue to be surprised by the Cosmos. The center holds.

I think I am about to be schooled on soul evolution.

Hobbit, I am digging your vibe my hairy footed friend.

The Cosmos is a strange and wonderful place.

How could my sad friend have not seen this and killed himself?

Why did he diminish his field? I know he is at peace, I wish he had stuck it out. I guess I'll see him again in the subtle realm where his soul will be waiting. Perhaps he was a failed shadow personality from my soul. I never imagined such a thing could be.

I don't know shit...what's new?! No one tells me anything. I have to trip around and guess it all.

Dan, I think you and I are learning that we always should keep an open mind. Reality is a multifaceted jewel that sparkles any way you look at it.

This is deep soul stuff people. I think I found my soul Wink
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:10 am

It's the time for these to appear.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy_ring

I have checked out loads of these, clever little fairies.

Hobbit

Post by Guest Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:06 am

Fairy rings? Haha. Of course.

Hobbit, let's say I really break through into the subtle realm,

no one will believe me Wink

These are just fairytales to the muggles.

So this contact I'm feeling must be personal.

Not all who wander are lost...

I've been here before...many times...I remember my soul.

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Img_1215

---

Once in a while it really hits people that they don’t have to experience the world in the way they have been told.

From Polynation Sufi Album...

Give me your soul...
    Give me your life...

Go on a journey...
    Wander like a drifter...
    Walk into this fire with grace...
    Be like a salamander...
    Come into our source of flame...
    Fire transmutes to a rose garden...
    Don't you know...
    My thorn is better than the Queen of Roses...
    Don't you know my heresy...
    Is the essence of spirituality....

Then...

Surrender your spirit...
    Surrender your life...

Oh God I know darkness is better than a cage...
    I know a palace is better than a ruin...
    The Owl of this world...

Loves to live in the ruins of love...

---

I'm beginning to understand that Materialism and Dualiism are too crude to base an Ontology on.

It is more accurate I feel that Life is lived on a horizontal plane along a vertical axis. We can't put our birth and death ourselves on the horizontal, the vertical decides that. We can only spiral on the horizontal. Each life, a turn of the double helix along the vertical.

Reality as cosmic tree pole. You can travel up or down the vertical axis. This is found in Siberian shamanism, a pure ancient source of wisdom. Nordic paganism is based on this pattern as well. The seven chakras along the vertical axis represent states of consciousness.

Reality is divided vertically. Throughout history, the divine wisdom has been provided through different octaves along the vertical.

Think of a big asteroid that is hollow. There is a line that extends form the core inside to infinity, worlds and other states of Mind would be found along that line. You can travel inside forever, I think this is the Mental world, beyond body. What is that experience like with no body, that's death I suppose. I roughly have been following this pattern during my awakening, just seeing and describing the road I have traveled while standing still.

All of you here who have been inside, understand maybe what I describe, the rest, you can get here and go far far beyond.

We are not going from birth to death in some random line, we are always spiraling along our 'invariable center' every moment of life between the two. Understanding how systems relate and interact will crack this cosmic egg for you.

I would say, all of us, must trip outside our bodies to see. How else can two spiraling points on the horizontal plane see anything?

You simply can't see without changing your view.

How much do you want to see? You can only go as far as the vertical has allowed you to move.

---

I'll go on as Dan must be busy. Dan, I'm trying to stay on topic, from my perspective anyway, forgive me and feel free to tell me to shut up.

I'm a good way through Rene Guenon's 'The Symbolism of the Cross'. Highly recommend it. I enjoy Rene and understand maybe 80%, the rest sounds and feels true Wink Who says I have no faith.

I can only see by my own light, as a spark of flame from the source, I am as potent. I can magnify myself joining my light with others. That's why I'm here with Dan. But I am a part of source only, as are all of you.

In the swastika/Whirling log, the center is still because it must be as it expands out using the Dharma or 'Will of Heaven' as a guide across the horizontal plane. We can't go beyond our potential in this time and space, but we can harmonize with the pattern. All of us are a flower or thorn or other part of the hive, a part of its expression and unfolding. I accept this because I know it's true.

We have the Celestial Ray hitting and reflecting upon the Water, guided by the Word, breaking up across the plane following geometric patterns, balanced between polarities. This is the unfolding flower of creation in many symbolisms on the surface of the 'Water'. Symbolized by the Lotus and Lily. In the reflection of the celestial ray across this horizontal plane...you can see it all...be it all.

Like wow. Rene is a magician and he conjures an intoxicating potion doesn't he? He sees far I think, like Dan. I see very little, only an inch in front of my nose...but you know what...I think I have bumped up into the celestial ray. When this happens, your pattern, through going home, is uploaded up into the entire being across all planes and I guess in a way goes on forever, but forever in time is one thing, outside of time...shrug.

It takes a step to the left...silly metaphysics. Rene is probably just describing how a wire is plugged into a Brain Wink

Next up...The Tree and the Serpent.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:11 am