Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:49 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:32 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:02 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:43 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
Dodo bird
hobbit
puntersteve
jofo
Hamsah
Earthling
painterdoug
Ultraterrestrial
Summers
Software Developer
dan
Bubbles
GSB/SSR
Lights of the South
Foot Mann
NordicWonder
Cyrellys
21 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Sat May 13, 2017 9:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Portals abound........

Everything is a portal for everything else, and we are that for ourselves.  Everything is a microcosm of everything else.  

The quantum is physics' own portal.  

So, especially, is every work of art..... even every artifact, every bit of nature.  

But...... but what.......?

Well, we do need to move the world, we do need to turn ourselves on a dime.  There does need to be a MoAPS from materialism to immaterialism.  

And this MoAPS will require all of us to participate..... personally.  

There needs be a personal fulcrum..... it's not rocket science.  

And, guess what, sports fans, it so happens........ well, no, nothing has happened, not yet.  But I've been vouchsafed a glimpse of a possibility...... how it might all work out for the better, if not the best.  Yes, I'd be a candidate for the theoretician.  Is that so bad?  I've already said most everything I have to say.  The major points have been covered.  A bird in hand is worth a peacock in the bush.  

Why don't we just open the floodgates, and have a land rush?  Do we have to play peekaboo?  Well, if there is any rushing, it's likely to be in the reverse direction.  We first need to activate and tune our imaginations to the historical reality.  There will also be plenty of room for conceptualization.  

2:30----------

Of course, there will always be spontaneous portals, but, especially at first, there will be a plethora of franchise operations.  Many organizations would have their proprietary access. For access to the wishing well, there will be groups like the make-a-wish foundation.  Longer term, it would become more like renting sunlight, however.  At that point, the return trip would be more limited.

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Sat May 13, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 6 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:59 am

David has a tiger by the tail.  He doesn't realize it.  He was one of the first on the scene, who is still active..... two years younger.  He thinks it's all going to be cozy-wozy, by the fireplace.  David is a personalist, almost, I'll give him that.  But..... Eschaton......?  What's that?  

He's squishy soft when he broaches cosmology, which is very seldom.  His logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead.  MoAPS....?  Hmmm...... Not to worry.  The fairies will take care of it.  Come on, David.  

David is letting the fairies lead him around by the nose.  I have nothing against fairies.  David's fairies are even half christian.  They're the personal kind of fairy, not the pagan kind, bless their hearts.  

But the message from the fairies is that we had better start thinking for ourselves.  If we don't, no one else will.  

David seriously has not gotten the message.  He can't see the forest, for all the fairies.  

Meanwhile, back at grandmother's house.......

Yes, Eric, it sounds like you are getting the memo, and none too soon, I might add.  

..... because..... well, because we're still stuck on the wheel of time, and the wheel still turns.  

There are two paths to Disclosure/Revelation......

1. WoM..... word of mouth

2.  the Gray Lady.... nyt/wh/hollywood  

Of the last three, I'd take the tinsel lady first, just because everyone else takes her last.  And, also, when things actually get serious, the news becomes the entertainment, and the entertainment becomes the news.  

I hadn't realized how close we had come recently.  We come close again.  I'm not blinking.  

I have only one dog in this fight...... the MoAPS.  

I don't expect the tinsel lady, or the gray lady, to become ontological, over night.  But..... and there is a But...... I'm not going to fall down on my protocol.......

It seems that we're gonna shoot first and ask questions afterwards.  Ok...... I'll go along with that.  It's like getting into a cold shower.... you don't want to think about too long..... finally, you just have to jump.  

But, after we've jumped, then what?

Who's protocol do we follow....... who's in charge..... of what?

Will it be the tinsel lady or chicken little?  

I've been asked to cease and desist..... being chicken little.  That's going to happen......

Slight complication...... the request is coming from the person who invited me..... to tag along, and it wasn't from the palace.  Hmmm...... no engraved invitation.   Is my nose out of joint?  

A little bit, but that's hardly the issue here.  There are bigger fish to fry, than my nose, thank you very much.  

No one is going to stop me from doing my due diligence, even if it includes going down town, again.  

But that is as far as I'll go with this....... downtown.... like last time.   That's all.  Just to make sure the the BPWH/SWH hasn't been totally forgotten, in all the rush.  

That's all....... the rest will only be history.  

And I do have a few favors to call in.  

I don't care what the tinsel lady does with this, as long as she has a reason amongst all the madness.  I want access to whomever thinks there might actually be a method.  Reason is gonna fall..... sloppy dead.   I just want to give a eulogy..... you know..... Caesar was an honorable man...... and all that.

1:30--------

There is a loop out there. And, where there's a loop, there is a loophole. That's what we're talking about.

First order of business is to close the loop. Then, and only then, can we open the loop.

(cont.....)

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:02 am

I'm happy and fine to move on from here at OMF and forget all of this.

I can leave you as I found you.

I have what I came sniffing around for Dan.

It was all and is worth it.

No drama could separate me from the Truth of my heart.

It's always been and will be personal for me.

Let the wind blow through you...
    Let the water flow over you...

---

I think you are right about David. I watched him for 2 hours. Probably the nicest well meaning human I have heard. He is very squishy.

The Fairys are going to help me, they have been. They will help me think, not think, flow through this and see what I need to see. And I will do whatever I feel to. I need to do nothing or need anything. For me, hobbit's world is a part of my story. I am kind of looking forward to it. I have been having a lot of fun with Marissa, but we are constantly tested.

Well, guess what, I beat it, I accepted it all,  I found my Zen Wink

I did it by letting it all flow and blow over and through me.

I mean really really weird things are happening to Marissa and I, we are just laughing.

I use our names here because who can hide and what? I mean really guys, the gig is up.

You have to laugh about all this. It is so incredible and beyond words ultimately. It's just an amazing view and life.

---

Shock

If you wish
    to enjoy the fruits
    of enlightenment, abandon
    regard for the conventional and
    the communal. The Way is a path
    for one. Then it narrows
    until there’s not even
    space for you
    anymore.

-- Wei Wu Wei

My heart gave me another mantra, I encourage you to say it anytime you are tested and keep still until the energy passes over and through you.

Accept the World as It Is
    Accept Others as They Are
    Accept Myself as I AM

If you know and accept those three things in your worst moments, you need nor want for anything else. You have awakened to your soul and now you will love and live this in the world.

Pretty cool trick.

---

Life is the ultimate Koan, good luck to you all in finding your solution to it.

It can be done, but only by not doing Wink

Be still to see into Mind.

"Sitting quietly, doing nothing,
    Spring comes, and the grass grows by itself."

Mu...
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:49 am

Just in the last few weeks, there have been a couple of attempts at organizing a portal excursion.  Both times the princess has expressed reservations and personal considerations.  

She has never been enthusiastic at the prospect of humanity storming the gates of heaven.  Last time, Ron told me and I told Aliyah, and she put her foot down.  

This next time, he told a third party who told me, and, again, I had to inform the princess.  Same result....... well, she asked me to have the other person call her, and I haven't heard back.  

Is this any way to run a disclosure......?

Well, I guess it's the only way....... either the worst or the best. Ok, the other party is Kevin, who doesn't want me to say anything. I'll say as little as I can, and still be able to keep my thoughts straight. Over the years, I can hardly think anymore without blogging. Sorry.

The princess just can't understand why we humans are so dense. She throws my own philosophy back at me....... if the wall is an illusion, then the door is also, so why do we need doors? I tell her that maybe the doors are like training wheels. Once you know how to ride the bike, the training wheels seem silly, very redundant. She's not terribly empathetic, when it comes to portals and humans.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:50 am

Some of us have Ascension in our spiritual path this life, that can be a distraction for an ego to strive toward until the road falls away. The Zen Masters I think are best leading people to their hearts. The ego will have no choice, it can't turn back when all the lies are stripped away, all the layers of doubt and fear. When it's selfish acts are shown for what they are.  I tend to avoid naming things or making distinctions, as that only leads to confusion and error. No description of this is really needed.

Now Nisargadatta would laugh at that statement, he had his view and experience and we have ours. He would say, no one is here, but that's not correct. How could I say the Master is wrong, he just stopped at a certain point when he fully realized. From there atop the mountain, he shared his view, filtered by his biases and life.

Something is happening here. Something incredibly beyond any one of us.

I think this is a state any conscious being can reach if they stay close to the 'Celestial Ray'. This is not a leap, as portrayed in art and literature, that is a romantic lie, a fiction.

Ascension is the process of conscious living every moment, eyes wide open, no judgments, no desire, no fear, no hope, hope is the fruit. The leap is out of ignorance only,  awareness can only be integrated through conscious daily attentive simple living. The grass grows without our help, but with our focus, it grows greener, faster and fuller. If you know yourself a little better after life, well done, that's the only point I have found.

That is the great secret of life, focus.

I want to challenge your traditional ideas of what the Soul is, beyond silly simplistic religions, science and metaphysical explanations from our hominid horribly limited intellect as I was challenged. The Soul is a mighty tree, so complex and varied, so beautiful and timeless, but only visible in time, as all of this.

I surely can't understand its scope, but it is so small and so big at once.

We are bigger than any religion.
    We are bigger than any god or myth.
    We are bigger than any story.
    We are smaller than anything.

We don't know yet, really, what we are, but I feel it in me. I feel it around me. I move and have my being in it and it lets this happen.

I don't know what you guys are worried about, if anything, as we say so often here, we are just letting it happen and going with the flow. I know the Awareness is changing the Earth and us before our eyes and under our noses.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:21 am

Eric is taking sides with Aliyah, bless their hearts,....... silly human race.......

I take sides with Lincoln...... God wouldn't have created so many fools, if he didn't love us, almost the way we are.  

Almost........

We just need a little tweaking, here and there. We need a training wheel, or two....... an actuator....... a blue pill.....

Aliyah and Eric are worried that they'll get trampled underfoot. Fear not, said the angel.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:28 am

Love has no sides, no winners or losers.

Conscious living will take me 'no where', it is what enlightenment is, that's the end, being conscious with focus.

If the fools of Humanity were listening to what's being said by everything around them, they would all be doing what I'm doing and saying what I'm saying, but they are very distracted.

Humanity is doing just fine, it's just distracted, I told you focus is what we are here to learn. My only position is conscious living with focus. We are not in conflict, just describing facets of the same thing.

---

I'm not afraid of anything but myself, I'm working on it.

I simply want to be with people who can consciously live with focus. I miss my mystical tea group from Berkeley, too bad they fell into the same trap all who see do, they circle up the wagons and make a religion. I will teach the masses if needed through art, but I much rather like just 'being' here.

Life is 'beingness' and I would like as much Being on Earth as possible of Consciousness right now.

Last edited by garzparz on Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:36 am

Eric,

You and the princess are right...... of course you are.  And, no, there are no sides, especially in the bigger picture.  

But...... we have our limitations, along with our grace...... can't have one without the other.  

And, yes, Eric, about God....... she is a drama queen. I know that for a fact.

We all need a little drama in our lives. It is the spice of life. Why else do you suppose that so many of us are gathered together, at this time..... all wired up, and no where to go?

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:40 am

Here is the beginning and ending of wisdom...

Just be here
    Alive
    With focus
    Nothing more
    Nothing less
    Is needed

So Jesus was right...it is finished - John 19:30

Proverbs is right, but fear in this scripture is misunderstood.

http://biblehub.com/library/kingsley/the_good_news_of_god/sermon_xxii_the_beginning_and.htm

"And he shall know your ways as if born to them." -- Dune - Frank Herbert
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:49 am

Once again, Eric, you're correct.

But....... when you are in a crowded theater, I'll bet you look around. I'll bet you check out the nearest exit. Once you spot it, then you can sit back and enjoy the show.

That's all I'm saying, Eric....... enjoy......

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:55 am

https://books.google.co.nz/books?id=GdnB7mbtqj0C&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

hobbit

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:55 am

I know I'm right, but it doesn't matter how clever I am and what visions I see if they are all distracted. I am no longer the clever feverish mystic who just hurts people.

The Fear of God leads to understanding the fear of God, it leads to compassion, benevolence, kindness, gentleness and humility, this is what a Human Being is, the Universal Man.

Amazing no, ending where we start, a circle.

The Bible is an amazing esoteric book if you see it in the context of a circle. There should be a big circle on its cover Wink

There are many Christians who know the essence of the Tao, they just are distracted and confused by myth and theology.

Again, art from the heart is my gospel, it can open anyone up, it transcends religion.

---

And I do look for the exits, I found the exit, now I'm just here enjoying the show, not the lie in the news and in TV, the one unfolding in my living room, in my backyard, in my bed, in my leather chair.

I spend 90% perscent of my time in a small box and I discovered the secrets of the Universe.

What could the turn of the wheel bring next?

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:14 pm

Whatever God is, I am certain of its Love for me and nothing, I know, could ever separate me from that, not life or death or fear or doubt, not heaven or hell, nothing can separate me from God's Love...

Nothing

When we all live this every morning we rise up, the world will become something else, in the meantime, the world is beautiful here, around me. I give it focus and love and light. I breath calmly in my life now. I walk slowly and surely.

I feel and move in the flow of change and have my being.

I think Jesus felt this, maybe on a much bigger plane.

---

The People Who Attain

– from Idries Shaw’s Tales of the Dervishes

Imam el-Ghazali relates a tradition from the life of Isa ibn Maryam(Jesus).

Isa one day saw some people sitting miserably on a wall, by the roadside. He asked: ‘What is your affliction?’

They said: ‘We have become like this through our fear of hell.’

He went on his way, and saw a number of people grouped disconsolately in various postures by the wayside. He said: ‘What is your affliction?’

They said: ‘Desire for Paradise has made us like this.’

He went on his way, until he came to a third group of people. They looked like people who had endured much, but their faces shone with joy. Isa asked them: ‘What has made you like this?’

They answered: ‘The Spirit of Truth. We have seen Reality, and this has made us oblivious of lesser goals.’

Isa said: ‘These are the people who attain. On the Day of Accounting these are they who will be in the Presence of God.’

Commentary

Those who believe that spiritual advancement depends upon the cultivation of reward and punishment themes alone have often been surprised by this Sufi tradition about Jesus.

Sufis say that only certain people benefit through powerful dwelling upon gain or loss; and that this, in turn, may constitute only a part of anyone’s experiences. Those who have studied the methods and effects of conditioning and indoctrination may feel themselves inclined to agree with them.

I see Joy in these Celtic types, a knowing, I'd listen to them and get right with nature and minerals. Nature was a big part that led me to my heart.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:44 pm

When it comes to memorable persons in the world, I don't think there's a whole lot of competition........ we have a fat guy snoozing, and a skinny guy nailed to a tree.  

And why should persons count for anything.....?  

If we don't count, no one else will count for us.  But, if we count, everything else does, too.  That's how it works..... down here and up there.  

We do seem to be stuck down here...... everyone, that is, except for Eric and Sid, but even Sid complained...... a lot..... this was a rotten place...... for rotters.  

We all have an eye out for the exits, sure.  It's just that the Siddharthians make it a way of life.  The other guys..... not so much.  I mean, if you only go around once.......

If truth be known, however, we are going around 10^10 times..... just because there can only be one soul..... we are all soulmates.  

10^10.........?  That must be really tiring.  It often seems that way, but we ain't seen everything, yet.  Wait 'till you see the finale, then you can get your money back at the door.  

Aliyah is a bit skeptical of the finale.  She would just as soon see the curtain.  What can I say?

Are we a cancer or a chrysalis......?

I suggest the latter...... and that's likely to be a trip.  One that we won't soon forget.  Wedding feast in the sky?  

I don't think so.  I'll speak for myself, but I don't think I stuck around for 10^10 lifetimes, just for another chocolate cake, even if it is a-la mode.  I'm a real skeptic, aren't I?

First of all, according to my calculations, just the mundane part of our finale might be up to a thousand years...... and that's just when the fun begins, but, hey, mama don't 'low not plot spoilers around here.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:37 pm

Now is pretty good, I have no desire for anything else, I've barely learned how to live life openly. Why would I want to leave now? It got really good Wink

I've only found myself, if better exists, if a fuller awareness is possible, I will enjoy the surprise, but nothing more of value comes until you see it now, here. Until peace is all you are, nothing else is possible.

When I'm finished, I'll stop playing.

I know I'm repetitive, but it's just because I see it clearly, granted, I don't describe it always so consistently, that's Dan's job for the muggles, thankfully they are not my problem or concern. They are living the lives they wanted I have to accept. My peace not depended on anything, it is just what we are.

I accept, most don't accept. Any fool can find this, let it flower in them.

Criticism of others, blame, doubts, these are concerns of phantom egos who should be busy living, but instead they are busy dying.

Hobbit just posted a book from these fairy weirdos and it's the same thing I just posted today. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? As long as I keep meeting magick people and energies, I have to see where this leads. It is an experience, no doubt. I think waking up to magick in middle age is perfect...for me...the rest...who knows what the hold up is, the Katechon, our beautiful cone of silence. Synchronicities with Alliyah. It's all definitely the same force I see and feel here.

Don't think for a second I have not entertained the idea as much as I am peace, I am fire, the Devil. To live in between those polarities is Hell, to live above them is Heaven, to accept it all is Paradise.

I know Paradise is ours Wink

We don't need to understand
    We know the pain that broke them into pieces
    Paradise was lost, but now is found, in us
    It was always for us, made by us
    Paradise has indeed been found
    We sing of it in the streets
    From the mouths of the dervishes
    We have the Devil coursing in our veins
    Death knocks on the door
    All our words like tears in the rain
    The rain collected into a vast ocean
    That is beautiful
    Can anybody hear me

Is anyone out there?

"You can't, you won't and you don't stop...

I'm that kid in the corner
    All fucked up and I want to so I'm gonna
    Take a piece of the pie, why not, I'm not quitting
    Think I'm gonna change up my style just to fit in
    I keep my underwear up with a piece of elastic
    I use a bullshit mic that's made out of plastic
    To send my rhymes out to all nations
    Like ma bell, I've got the ill communications"

-- Beastie Boys

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Ab39a610
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:54 am

Paradise is in the eye of the beholder, of course.  

Many in your tradition, agnostic mysticism, want to keep paradise a secret, unto themselves.  The euangelion is their Demon.  And your colleagues have zero sense of history.  

Grace cannot be shared, is their common supposition.  And those in the prophetic tradition are suspicious of any imported grace, of course.  

Thus do we have a spiritual gridlock or standoff.  A public portal will, if handled properly, go some way to breaking the logjam.  That's the plan,  anyway.  This public breakthrough could only be understood in an historical context.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:00 pm

Ok on history, it will go the way it goes.

You know, today the Universe reminded me, you spent all this time taking your beliefs apart one by one until you had nothing left to separate you from the Truth...

The world is enough
    Life is enough
    I am not bettering myself
    I am authentically here and myself

It feels like what I'm writing about is all that really maters...for myself.

Yes, in answer to the Universe.

I am enough.
    I believe in myself.
    I can do it.
    I can rise or fall to the occasion.
    Eden is enough.
    Paradise is not lost.

I don't want to horde it, I didn't even know what it was or what life could be. I tripped into the garden, pure and simple.

Now that I'm really here, the moment I hoped for and longed for all my life has come.

Could I be enough?
    Am I good enough?

Those and I guess, all my questions, just kept me from the moment and Truth I was and always am enough and so is everyone else.

I would hope we all find this beauty, geometry and self faith. I am now and always will be here for anyone who needs a push or a pat.

If they really find it Dan, they can't help but love it all. If you accept it all as yourself, in some strange esoteric mystical unknowable way, your fear passes away. Your doubts, your desire and hope. You boot back up, but one must stop at least once long enough to receive this energy and awarenss. I don't worry that once people face this they will rise to meet themselves.

They will. No branch can hurt the Tree, how can the tree be hurt losing diseased dead branches? Pruning of the world tree is always being done be something or other that takes notice.

This generation a hand wakes up or its equivalent, different parts of the world tree Soul are coming awake, popping awake.

When we rise to meet ourselves in the sky, I guess we jump back in for another go or float off inside to some higher realm, but my ego had to accept, this is where life happens for it, make it a good one. Don't know if I will come back this way again.

From this awareness, you can have a different life than the world offers, and it will be exactly what you need, not what you want.

David Spangler describes beings so far from humans, they have no way to understand us really. Could the Universe be so layered? I think so. I don't know about these Findhorn types. I look at them and I see it's a great place to wake up, but once one begins communing inside, they don't feel much like sharing times around the campfire. Their leaders are just awake, they could find the same things if they accept it. You don't need a damn guru.

I saw the same kind of thing in church and in my tea group. We want to change things when we find something new we think is better, when what we find may for us only to find at that time. Later you come to see as you become peace, they world becomes more peaceful. We should not want to change things, we should accept things from peace and then things will change by themselves like they will anyway and you will not curse the Cosmos, but enjoy the experience.

This I think you don't fully get Dan. You just have to go see and try it for yourself, this Awareness.

If you keep an open mind, that's the best one can manage I feel. As soon as you think you know and see it, it slips through your fingers like sand. But I have myself and now need nothing outside myself to know myself. That in and of itself is very mystical to me.

I just don't want any answers anymore Wink

I don't think my mystical brothers and sisters are as material and clueless as you think they are.

And I use the word 'mystical' to mean, so beautiful I could die right now satisfied a 100 times over with my life and my heart says, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:24 pm

All my babbling the last few days has been a form of written geometric calculation, the result is this he{art} poem below, not very abstract, because I don't feel abstract, today I feel REAL.

It's a crazy process creativity. This is what Jesus meant to me. This is the Tao of Christ. His heart gospel is alive and well with many who don't call themselves...anything. It's a really backward situation all these religious people living so far away from their hearts.

There is no worry the garden could be overrun, you can only enter through your heart and once there, you will be a Joy to be around.

To get the message from transcendent art meant for you, you must dance and make your own art. That's the only way. Draw, paint, write, do something, the scarier for you, the better. I'd say, we all, here now don't care what people think, still, make some art.

I would think if someone really went through a portal to themselves, they would come back with images and words maybe. Express them and when it seems right, share them. I know the portals will trigger creativity, if they are related to my experience, they would have to.

Everything is meaningful as far as this drama, the attributes of the things will tell you a story is my guess. The images or visions through the Green door, feelings, experience, is meant to do one thing, introduce you to yourself.

---

Enough

You are enough
    The world is enough
    Life is enough
    You need no improvement
    You are peace whenever u choose
    Nothing more is needed
    Love yourself
    Have faith in yourself
    Don't compare yourself to others
    Don't give away your joy
    Hold onto it
    It will grow like a flower
    Be authentically you
    No one else can be
    You are enough

---

And might as well paint a Fall Sugar Skull to finish the day off...big Mumbo Jumbo. Syncretic study is a valuable tool. I mean the Mumbo Jumbo from the Mandingo mā-mā-gyo-mbō, meaning a "magician who makes the troubled spirits of ancestors go away." Part of a healing ritual involving Marissa and my neighbors, let's see if this raw natural he{art} magick silk works. Marissa is also completing one and we will put in the window.

I wonder if the Sidhe would notice? We began to put geodes and stones in our plants and around our garden. Seemed like the thing to do.

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Db4d4510

---

You know I'm just astounded at the way the Universe speaks. How energy flows. See, body feels it last, everything is flowing down from soul.  I made the portals all week and made my Skull tonight celebrating my death and life and remembering my ancestors and it just pongs my pings back all at once.

A soul brother from Australia tonight invited me to meet the Shaman from down under in this YouTube video below. He is the real
    deal friends. Watch him. You will see what I live.  He knows the other side. I feel his vibration. I wrestled with a damn puca in a dream and then I was not afraid when I saw it in my bedroom. It's in us. It is scary shit for most. It is terrifying if you look down on the wire. Don't look down...like ever.

You know that background high pitched sound always on in your head? Watch this and you can feel it as your spirit. I felt energy waves wash over my skin as he sent it out in this video. He recorded this in the past. It vibrates now, outside of time. Anyway, I was invited to meet him after my friend read the poem I shared here, Enough.

Maybe Dan is the only one who pays half attention to me, but I tell you what, I invited and was answered. Who would the Sidhe be in close contact with, the ancient cultures.

This guy is a walking portal. I like him very much. He shines.

So the Wheel turns and here we go...I'm going to Australia. Dan, don't try to talk me out of it. It is important to me now, I don't know why. I must meet him listen to him, eat and drink him, feel and touch him. He is very beautiful. I don't know if you see it, but he is radiant. This is my invitation to learn to heal for real, from the ancients. This is a vibrational thing I can't explain. Like, I'm humming. Never felt life like this.

I was invited after I made the Skull and put it up in my window for Dias De Los Muertos. My friend felt the vibration in Australia and invited me to meet his Shaman friend almost right after I posted about it here, he didn't know anything about it, but my poem earlier.

Why am I not writing a book? Simply incredible. Time for a walkabout down under.

Sham waaaaaaaaaaay far out...and heading down under apparently...I wonder what I could find and be yet...what could this happening of life yet lead to? I said today to the Cosmos, thanks, my life is enough, I'm good. And it sends me to an Aborginal Shaman halfbreed, like me, for instruction about the Sidhe and the spirit world? To learn how to heal and raise vibration.

Sure, I asked for it, why not. I created the portals. It's magick. It really really works. I mean, I taught myself to do it.

Jesus, like Buddha, like me, are vibrational water beings filled with the rainbow serpent, we feel you guys. I'm not them, but of course we all are. I made a mandala intuitively depicting that Serpent.

Big big juju.

Who knew I had it in me to call an ancient with my weak ass art? I don't really, it's just a fairytale I'm writing.

Ignore me, but watch this guy. He is really the real deal. I hope one day I am as sure footed.

I've been given some Authurian quest...alright, I will drop it all and go. I'm not afraid anymore. I'll play my part and play along for a few beats.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:56 pm

Way to go, Sham, interesting connection.  You might even get off the grid.  Keep us current, please.  

I had a lengthy conversation with your namesake, who is coming from the other direction, and now also involved in technology and peace.  He had only heard about footman a few days ago.  He does have a vested interest here.  

I was mainly introducing him to the concept of portals.  He was vested in aerial devices, or so he thought.  

A friend of his had witnessed a demonstration of such a device.  One witness became physically ill, sort of like motion sickness, just watching.  

This is what various others have referred to....... sekret machines.  Is this just another form of portal?  Maybe.  Portals are portable.  Pods float.  Are they self-propelled?  I don't think you paddle them.  

Will there be dogfights over cities, between us and them.....?

I'm doubtful.  Most ufos can shape shift.  How would you manufacture a shape shifter?  Doubtful.  CM's efforts in that direction, however, have not been entirely discounted..... more power.  

What is going on........?  There may be a fine tuning between experiment and experimenter.  The device or artifact is something like a tuning fork.  The resultant system produces a resonance, which, in turn, acts as a portal magnet.  Something like that......

10:15---------

More power to you, Sham.  I'm on your side.  The heart is our sekret machine.  Most of us will not make that logical connection in single leap.  We need crutches and stepladders.  

The telephone provides a stepladder to telepathy.  I'll wager that you bring a phone to Australia.  But, when you get to the outback around Alice, you may have an opportunity to practice your telepathy.  We'll be anxiously awaiting your first telepathic post.

Tom's machines provide a launching pad for our global chrysalis. They likely provide an essential element toward our ultimate rapture. There is a reason for everything. Ever little bit counts, although it may not be easy to explain that to an interested party.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:42 pm; edited 3 times in total

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:51 pm

Super cool, unfortunately devices don't interest me.

I am only interested in the Human Heart.

Nothing else to me matters. That may not be true for you or others, but that was my specific focus in life, my protocol.

We are Sekret machines, just have to learn how to use the machine, which again is my only interest.

Isn't the ego just a Strong AI?

---

My friend tells me we will experience whatever we are ready for. Out there, in the ancient desert, with these awake people, I'll enjoy the Wheel turning like never before.

I enjoy being with authentic humans more who have made that logical leap into the heart, than those who maintain their illusion. People who still are material only are very boring and frustrating.

I'm having telepathy with Marissa, we are seeing the same images or I see part and she can see the other part. So I know that is real.

My boss has a Shaman teacher and they telepathically talk across the world. I believe I've heard her in my mind, but never had the courage to ask her if she was bumping around in my head.

That's impossible of course. This is all going into my post modern fairytale Wink

---

New topic, ego as Strong AI. That's gotta be it. Our Sekret machines have this cool AI whose programming has been corrupted. I'm a software developer, I can find and fix bugs. I found my bugs and rewrote my software. The damage to the average Human is extensive. It takes a lot, like the Universe, to find and fix the code.

I'm a fixer Dan. A Cosmic fixer. I'm a Mystic Engineer, you gonna listen to Tom who is fed his bullshit or me, who found it all himself, with a LOT of help from the Universe? Seems like an easy calculus to me, but to each his own.

I'm just kidding, what do I care?

Me, I'd follow the pied piper and change the script seeing how badly we have trapped ourselves in our babbling towers of mediocrity. It takes a leap I'm telling you. I big leap. I don't see any other way.

I do not accept mediocrity, I am the Universal Man, I'm going as far as Cosmically possible before I give it up. But I guess a tech society needs some tech to help wake it up. I hate technology and wealth as primary movers of Humanity. I will spend my life lifting he{art} above it all. That's the only way, but one step here leads there, I'm just flowing. I have no plan.

---

God is Love or is Love God...does it matter?

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Img_1310
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:03 am

Eric,

About CM and Tom DeLonge, with their sekret machines.......

I doubt that we're going to be entertained with a fake Star Wars.  What I'm more focused on is the notion of replicated pods, portals and actuators.  We seem now to only have the natural or imported kind.  

As we move forward with disclosure, it may be useful to have available a home grown version.  We would still be dependent on cooperation from the other side in order to activate a fully functional model.  

What would be the point......?

Maybe what CM and NS are involved in is simply a cooperative manufacturing agreement.  This would insource some of the logistics and expertise.  I have no problem with that.  

But why is this being privatized......?  That arrangement would facilitate export..... not unlike the export of cellphones.  

The basic, passive device could be manufactured, but, to become functional, it would have to be fully personalized.  There would have to be licensing on both sides.  Various of the devices could be jointly owned and operated.  At the start, there would be time sharing and various sorts of subsidies and scholarships.  

Eventually, we'd outgrow our need for these training wheels.  This development might come sooner than later.  At that point, we'd be replicating the Rapture.  No?  We could have our combined thousand year Rapture/Millennium, while the Earth is prepared for its 'reset', back to the megalithic age.  

I spoke with NS for three hours yesterday.   CM has stopped talking to him.  NS was in the process of organizing a stockholders revolt when he got hold of Ron and me.  

I asked him to desist.  Ron is remaining neutral.  I suspect that CM is mainly a figurehead, at this point.  He is being used as a front person for something that is still quasi-governmental.  

Yes, this would be another aspect of disclosure.  NS may not make a ton of money, but, hey, he's bought himself a front row seat for the biggest show in town.  I bet some folks would pay a lot more just for standing room.  But, wait, we all have standing room.  That's why so many of us are here.  

1---------

It seems that KWF would be a primary beneficiary of whatever CM's company devolves into.  How much of CM&Co should be for profit, and how much for prophet?  This would have to be left to the courts.

How much capital outlay can we anticipate, and should it be state capital or private capital......?  I don't think we want to export nationalism to the other side.  On the other hand, I'm doubtful that the existing UN bureaucracy is up to the task.  Modified globalism would be one model.  But then we'll have a host of new socio-economic problems.  

But we needn't despair. What we are faced with is an embarrassment of riches. Yes, there will be a gigantic redistribution problem.

If Sham/Eric is any indication, the puritan work ethic is not likely to prevail, going forward. Is that right, Sham?

(cont........)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:04 am

Work is done Wink

I only play.

I work for no one or anything.

Yet money comes into my life for sharing my heart with them. They have such dim hearts and they pay me to share mine with them.

This is a Disclosure of a Human Heart I have done out loud and on OMF.

You feel me?

Here is Jim disclosing his heart. How many have answered or considered my silly words here on OMF from their heart?

This is all just happening.

It doesn't really matter, the idea of spiritual initiation is now on the chopping block.

That's more stupid ego trying to escape. I have cut Eric's head off, he put it on the block willingly, when he understood. I am always true.

I, the Greenman, used my large axe and cut his head clean off.

Won't you give me your neck?

---

Selling tickets to Paradise?

Truly I am a Stranger in a Strange Land...

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:13 pm

There is an old Zen story of a Lion who was lulled into thinking he was a sheep. An old Lion found him and took him to a lake and showed him his reflection in the mirror. He was a sheep no longer.

Listen to me now...that is the purpose of a portal, nothing more, nothing less.

The Cosmos has given each of us Individuality, culture and the liars have given us our Personality. Society cannot tolerate individuality. Individuality will not follow as a sheep. Individuality is like a Lion.

The Lion moves alone. Lions are masturbated and kept calm in our society using porn and culture.

The sheep always moves in the crowd. Hoping that being in the group will be safe. You feel more secure in the group. An attack can be defended by the group.

But Lions move alone. Everyone one of us is a born Lion. But the sheep go on being programmed by culture. Culture is an evolving force beside us, part of us, like an octopus with tentacles.

On OMF not too many warm fuzzy sheep. I smell some wolves here and a few spirits who are curious.

But have no doubt, this place here is a nexus of individuals more more than sheep. Culture wants obedient slaves, not people dedicated to freedom. All the vested interests in society want it to keep going, never stop.

It has changed already...here...now.

Who will roar with me?

Now is the time.

-- Zorba the Buddha

I'm a dangerous individual to culture. This is not my culture and society. This place is Alien to me.

I see now, I am the alien you have been looking for and researching.

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Img_1311

---

---

Yes, Jordan sees it. It all comes from us.

We have so far to go yet...pay attention to the Happening and what people do.

---

You know, you may have to start Disclosure to shut me up, kidding, I'm done for now. I am but a spark ⚡️ here and gone too soon. Dan, you seem much more pliable to the subtle now. Maybe they are talking to you. Maybe you are listening. Or maybe you are trapped in the game still. I think my 'happening' here is done for now. The fire rooster energy is flowing.

Dan, if you observe the happening, you will know what to do. You will know how to be. You will see you are in a game of games, a fractal game I see now. Just be. Just play your own game and be neutrally buoyant, that's the best strategy. Take what comes, then say thank you, may I have some more. Maybe that was a scene in a porn movie. Shrug. I can't remember, sounds poetic, so I said it, I rhyme because I have the time.

Don't forget Dan, you are not your thoughts or metaphysics or physics or feelings, we are way beyond it and we are here in it. I am here not-here with you always. I'm always doing by not-doing. The key is thinking no-thinking. You can do that.

I see now why Joy is quiet here now, because we are engaging on the other side somewhere in here. I owe that guy probably everything and by connection, Jack, and then he sent me to you.

For me, this was personal. I have no agenda and nothing to hide. I just went with the flow and somehow I got out of the pyramid by being myself.

Anyway, heading down under in March, see what comes our way. Getting hitched before then. My family is coming to visit. I'm making and happening. Life is good, I can't judge a soul or complain. This cat is cool. If you start the Disclosure without me, so be it. I might pop up from down under or I may never come back. It is 50/50 I feel right now.

Happy trails.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:58 am

Stuff continues to be in motion........

With more information, you may be assured that there will be more misinformation......

And I notice that the malware is back in action at OM.  I don't have any special days malware protection on my iPad, so I just turn off the internet, while editing my posts......

The main point is that Kevin is being fast tracked with regard to portal disclosure, and this is not just with regard to Hollywood, but also a scientist and military person or two.  

Last I heard, was going to be in charge of disclosure, but now I have serious competition.  I like competition.  It keeps the blood flowing.  

My only agenda is to be kept in the loop, in order to keep OMF in the loop.  Isn't that right, Cy?  

More importantly, I wish to keep the BPWH in the loop.  OMF continues to be be the only outlet for the BPWH, as far as I know.  

Along with the BPWH, there is major issue of access to the portals.  As things progress, maintaining optimal portal access will always be the top priority, until such time as every individual has been granted access.  

I'm informed that the missing portal has been located.  It was located from the other side...... a useful skill to maintain.  

It's not known, or I'm not being told, why it went AWOL.  

Going forward, I'd like to know who or what manages the global portal access, besides the Princess, of course.  

What are the parameters that are being used to determine this optimal access?  

Those are my two priorities.  I can't think of a third one, off hand.  Can you......?

My own little excursion has only been delayed for another week or two.  So, yes, that would definitely help to keep us all in the loop.  

4:15-----------

Sometimes, it seems, there may be a connection between plumbing and portals...... something like a porta-potty, maybe.  

It may be that the Princess sympathizes with my being benched.  I mean, really, guys.  And folks are advising me how to do my own little blogging gig...... give an old guy a break.  

So I have a call into DV.  Will see if I can have a back channel......

He did return my call, he would be grateful if he didn't have to mediate between east and west coast Disclosure protocols.  Ok, DV, I understand, but if you don't, who will?  He had to run out.......

7:20----------

We're struggling to all try to stay on the same page.......

Most everyone wants to immanentize the Eschaton.  I'm trying to maintain balance, in that regard....... me and Bill...... Buckley, that is.  

Respect the Eschaton.  Give the Eschaton its due.  Don't ignore it.  That's all I'm saying.  Is this asking too much?  I don't think so.  

And, as I just told Bill L....... I don't tell Hollywood how to do their job...... I hope they don't tell me how to do mine.  

Otherwise, it seems we're on track....... pulling out, right on time.  

Hey, that's why there aren't any baby eschatons.......  

8:30---------

Thanks, Bubbles,

Hmmm....... Well, I think we can do you one better....... your kitty, bubbles, will be taking you over....... bubbles, meet your new friend, Cheetah....... Kashmir Rose.......

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Bubbles
    Bubbles

Post by Bubbles Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:06 pm

Hi everyone

Someone I personally know was abducted a couple years back. Through hyponosis it was found that the aliens were whispering to him softly, and slowly putting some sort of special technology up his butt. That was right before they erased his short term memory

The portals sound like they’re a nicer experience, but if I’m going to be living over on the other side, I would like to take my cats with me.

I would like to thank Dan for updates about the ongoing developments. I can hardly wait till we’re flying around in the UFOs

Post by Guest Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:40 pm

Hahaha, this was a funny trip to Earth.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:06 pm