Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeToday at 8:32 am by dan

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:15 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:09 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:08 pm by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:37 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
Dodo bird
hobbit
puntersteve
jofo
Hamsah
Earthling
painterdoug
Ultraterrestrial
Summers
Software Developer
dan
Bubbles
GSB/SSR
Lights of the South
Foot Mann
NordicWonder
Cyrellys
21 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Sat May 13, 2017 9:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Portals abound........

Everything is a portal for everything else, and we are that for ourselves.  Everything is a microcosm of everything else.  

The quantum is physics' own portal.  

So, especially, is every work of art..... even every artifact, every bit of nature.  

But...... but what.......?

Well, we do need to move the world, we do need to turn ourselves on a dime.  There does need to be a MoAPS from materialism to immaterialism.  

And this MoAPS will require all of us to participate..... personally.  

There needs be a personal fulcrum..... it's not rocket science.  

And, guess what, sports fans, it so happens........ well, no, nothing has happened, not yet.  But I've been vouchsafed a glimpse of a possibility...... how it might all work out for the better, if not the best.  Yes, I'd be a candidate for the theoretician.  Is that so bad?  I've already said most everything I have to say.  The major points have been covered.  A bird in hand is worth a peacock in the bush.  

Why don't we just open the floodgates, and have a land rush?  Do we have to play peekaboo?  Well, if there is any rushing, it's likely to be in the reverse direction.  We first need to activate and tune our imaginations to the historical reality.  There will also be plenty of room for conceptualization.  

2:30----------

Of course, there will always be spontaneous portals, but, especially at first, there will be a plethora of franchise operations.  Many organizations would have their proprietary access. For access to the wishing well, there will be groups like the make-a-wish foundation.  Longer term, it would become more like renting sunlight, however.  At that point, the return trip would be more limited.

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Sat May 13, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 6 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:32 am

UT,

Thanks for showing up at all.  As usual, very little notice was given, but, still, I think it turned out well.  

Earthling.......
    It seems that the closer I get to answers the further away they seem. Like a door that leads to another door, and so on. I just want to understand why I am experiencing these signs on a daily basis and where they are leading me.
    I think that this is true for all of us.  It certainly is for me.  

Just as I am a personalist, I'm also a monist.  We come from Source, and we return to Source.  In between, each of us, in our own way, is responsible to stretch our 'tether' to its fullest extent.  We have our respective errands into the wilderness.  

But we can only venture halfway into the wilderness, after that we are on our way back, and then all roads lead back home.  

The construction of the new portal down here, chez Bill, has been delayed a bit.  It's completion date is now set for the end of the month.  There will be new accommodations for the guests.  Bill will be an excellent host.  

We're heading back, today, with only three days in country for myself, but it's fair to say that I've learned as much, in these few days, as I've learned in all my previous days.  And, as with Earthling, the more I learn, the more I realize that I'm just scratching the surface.  

Convolution is the name of this game that God chooses to play with herself.  IOW, she plays hide and seek with herself, and all of us are the microcosmic participants in her game of Self-discovery.

Of course, this is no game. This is eternity, as viewed through the lens of time. Time and space are just a way to keep everything from happening here, at once. But, as we get better at this game, we'll realize that eternity is always here, now.

Yes, I was lured down, with the expectation of a portal adventure. But the real action is right here, on this side, make no mistake.

(cont......)
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by GSB/SSR Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:20 am

Mark Frost and David Lynch re-imagine (AIR FORCE) BLUE BOOK replaced by (FBI) BLUE ROSE Task Force investigating unexplained portal encounters with an UT flavor where the subconscious mind penetrates objective reality ... a fictional WEIRD DESK embedded within a DISTURBING CORE STORY ...and a warning about "bringing new blood into the fold."

Post by Ultraterrestrial Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:11 am

I'm not convinced that achieving the "other side" with the assistance of technology is anywhere near as good as the "afterlife". I've done quite a bit of research on the latter, and know that the experience there can be indescribably pleasant, to the point where you're not going to want your personality to ever return to the universe.

The few descriptions that I've heard about the experiences on the "other side" sound like the experience there is nowhere near as good as the afterlife. Unfortunately, I don't have enough information about experiences on the "other side" to make a proper comparison right now.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:04 am

Gary,

Thanks for keep us updated on TP.  Clearly they have an inside track.  

UT,

Very good question, which I then posed to the Princess.......

I will try to put her answer into my words, since I cannot quote verbatim......

Comparing portals is like comparing apples and oranges.  Each one, each kind, has a different context, and functions accordingly.  

Recall that the other side is a hive-like....... many mansions......

According to Aliyah, the big difference is in the intent, or lack thereof.  

Most of us just go with the flow of our mortality...... but not the Princess.  She is more proactive.  She has her own foundation and her own portal.  

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:23 am

As Dan says, all the action is over here. We are here to live, so live.

I'm tired of everyone deluded into thinking they are leaving.

If you don't work it out in 3D, forget 4D and 5D if you don't have peace now.

If you can't make peace with all the things that upset you, nothing else will open.

"Tao gives birth to One,
    One gives birth to Two,
    The Two gives birth to Three,
    The Three gives birth to all universal things.
    All universal things shoulder the Yin and embrace the Yang.
    The Yin and Yang mingle and mix with each other to beget the harmony."

-- Lao Tzu 600 BCE verse 42 Tao Te Ching
    Earthling
    Earthling

Post by Earthling Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:53 am

dan wrote:

The construction of the new portal down here, chez Bill, has been delayed a bit.  It's completion date is now set for the end of the month.  There will be new accommodations for the guests.  Bill will be an excellent host.  

How could I be invited as a guest? What is this about and where is it? I didnt catch the meeting the other night. I saw the notice the next morning. Was this something you spoke about?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:23 pm

Thanks, Eric.  

I'm being told that things move forward, with just enough detail being given to keep me optimistic.  

The portal situation continues to be elaborated upon, and, with each piece of information, come more questions.  It seems robustly complex.  

Earthling,  

I have no information on the guest process.  I imagine, however, that there is a considerable backlog of reservations.  But you may consider that your request is hereby recorded.  

The priority question remains the role of free will, here and on the other side......

As I've reported, the Princess takes a proactive view of her portal work.  Also reported was Ron's claims to have influenced the previous election.  He also has admitted some second thoughts.  

Why would anyone anyone be tempted to mess with the best possible world?  His claim could easily constitute the strongest evidence against the entire BPWH/portal hypothesis.  

OTOH, the appearance of free will on this side is no less of a problem than it's appearance on the other side.  

Oh dear, I'm in the same quagmire, with regard to free will, as Daniel Dennett.  

The other day, I invoked a second dimension of time to mitigate this problem.  

The BPW is eternal, almost by definition.  Time is our primary illusion.  Does this mean that there was no Creation?  No Creator..... no coCreators?

It would be a lot easier to explain hell, than the BPW.

(cont.......)
    Earthling
    Earthling

Post by Earthling Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:57 am

Thank you Dan. I know there must be a line out the door but I will never get to go if I don't put in my inquiry. I have done much thinking and contemplating and am just too curious not to go if given the opportunity.

This journey I am taking through life is leading me to more and more fascinating discoveries and self-realizations. I feel it is my obligation to learn from the opportunities I am given, or might I say gifted, and share these experiences with others so to offer assistance and a head start into their own discovery of whatever they might be seeking.

(cont.......)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:24 am

Earthling,

Frankly, it's a safe bet that the line to get in here is lot longer than the line to get out.  

I would just like to hear from an independent source.

I would consider Kevin to be a quasi-independent source.  He has spoken to me of his 'lucid dreams', which might more accurately be characterized as solo portal experiences.  This is certainly what Ron is suggesting.  

Also, John's trip to retrieve an actuator...... It was not removed from the Country.  It was simply located and relocated within the country in question, as part of the reactivation of the portal in question.

The item in question was not man made, but would be considered an archeological artifact.  It was located from the other side, but could only be transported on this side.  

All of this sounds rather deliberate.  If such actions are part of the MoAPS, which certainly must be fated, then these subsidiary actions, like donny's selection, would also be fated, at least to a degree.

Does the fate of the world hang by such slender threads?  I suspect that this is just part and parcel of personalism.  

But what is a person without free will......?  Are we actually just zombies, marching to the dictates of the stars?  

I don't feel like a zombie, but what sort of illusion is this.....?  Sometimes I feel like a kid, pushing the buttons on a new toy.  Am I programming the toy, or is the toy programming me?  'Tis a question.  

Hey, I wannabe where the action is.  Is it here, or over there?  I suspect it's more on this side.  The other side is more zombie-like.  

We should take a page from Eric's book...... even here, the most we can do is follow our gut, after all is said and done.  

2:30-------

And, speaking of the devil, this just in.......
    I got a word from within, some clarity. My kind of person is one meant to absorb large amounts of information and to synthesize it into Wisdom for the group. Seeing the connections. Diving into the knotty parts. I am in the midst, as is marissa of a shamanic remembering. We are being remade by tutelary spirits, third phase of shamanic initiation. Whatever spirits are. It has been very difficult to learn to travel into the invisible inside. It has cost us our social standing, pfft, who cares about that. People don't know what to make of our phase transition, but some say we are beautiful, never stop. It is an experience and you feel led through it. Odin had to give an eye to learn to see. Odin is the guide for us wayward shamans. His spirit reached out to me and gathered me close. Perhaps this is the Christ consciousness. The names don't matter. It's better to not name things. It's better to let your mind stay fluid. A super fluid actually, where there is no distinctions. Going into super fluid state I know see is how the mystic 'sees'. We have been developing our 'other' eyes. Amazing, huh. It is to me. I was not born a Shaman, I am becoming one through intention, effort and sacrifice. You have to submit yourself to the fates to be dismembered, somehow I know that's the only way to change your fate. It can be done.

(cont......)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:02 am

It might be a useful oversimplification to suggest that, whereas hallucinogens allow one to explore one's personal unconscious, portals permit the exploration of the interpersonal unconscious.  

Note that I use the term 'interpersonal' rather than 'collective' unconscious, a phrase made familiar by Carl Jung.  This distinction is made to underscore the idiosyncrasy of each portal.  

The presumption is that each person accessing a particular portal leaves a personal trace thereupon.  Besides each person's trace, there is the originating intent that would still apply.  

The portal in Central America, was in the process of being moved and reactivated.  There are many portals in the world that were active in our original participation or dreamtime.  They grew inactive through disuse and misuse.  These may be reactivated with caution.  Only trained individuals should participate in a reactivation.  Negative energies may have accumulated over the aeons.  

I have heard of only one portal that is possibly being constructed from scratch.  This is the one associated with Chèvre man.  But, even in this instance, there are metaphysical entities/institutions being recruited on both sides.  But it is not fully functional, at last report.  

Another documented instance was the skin-walker ranch, although only one document has been published.  And the SWR portal only allowed ingress from the other side.  And that ingress was allegedly by entities who did not wish to be observed, thank you very much.  

Hopefully, we are now engaged in a global, inter-dimensional space race, which is now well underway.  And this is coming just in time to alleviate or mitigate the political pressures that have been accumulating here, over the last several millennia.  

Is there going to be a competitive land rush.....?  A new territorial imperative?  Let's hope not.  

What measures are being taken to avoid conflict......?

One measure appears to be the deployment of the queen bee to this side, where she is able to maintain a degree of oversight and coordination, under the rubric of the KWF.  Of course, I have scant means to verify such a bald assertion.  

My primary means of verification is based solely on the logical validity of the BPWH, which, tellingly, focuses on just such personalism.  

There are many factors which go into placing Aliyah in such significant spot, not the least of which is her spouse.  But, according to the story, many of these associations had been ordained.  Particularly, there is the synergy of teamwork, on many levels.  

Did Aliyah will herself into this role......?  

I sincerely doubt it.  Did any of us?  Doubtful, again.  Particularly, the association between A&R seems to have predated their advent to this side.  Let no man put asunder that which has been ordained.  Presidents quake at the mere thought.  

Hey, my Christian buddies would wonder...... aren't we venturing into scarlet lady territory?  Of course, we are.  This is the name of the game.  Revelation is at hand.  Over the years, though, some of the wrinkles have been smoothed out...... make straight the way.  How do you like this revised edition?  Hmmm........ the bible thumpers, not so much.  This revision is not for the feint of heart.  

We do try to walk softly, and the queen seems agreeable to being our big stick.  Yes, Princess?  

(I was writing a new paragraph, when an add, allegedly from Walmart, popped up, obliterating the paragraph and the thought.  I guess it must be time for lunch.)

3:20------------

(Oh, dear, these pop up adds from Brickages are making it difficult to post anything. The entire window is simply overwritten, with no way back. This was a problem about a year ago that eventually stopped.)

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jofo

Post by jofo Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:16 pm

Thank you Dan for the last post. You produced a lot of clarity for me and to some extent shed some light on Ron's 'few lines' in his response to my email from a few days ago.

I believe that in within a grand design, all things physical and metaphysical exist for some purpose and as a result of an intent. I asked Aliyah why the portals exist and what their purpose is and Ron kindly responded. I don't know them well and not wanting to intrude, but compelled to try to understand more.

Would it be correct to think of a portal as a means for two 'entities' (for lack of words) to get a view into the others subconscious for the sake of understanding the others true nature, intention, motivation, orientation to service, etc; a view into the others soul if you will. A means for one to understand, assess, gain insight into, and ultimately judge the other?

Best,

jwf
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:35 pm

Thanks for this question, Jofo......

You suggest that portals can function as a truth serum.  That specific idea had not occurred to me previously, but, now that you mention it, it does seem to be implied by the monism of the BPWH.  

(Brickages bit again......)

You might also think of portal access as a kind of Limbo, wherein our souls are purified before we are able to move on.  

(......and again.....)

However, Jofo, I seriously doubt that you could abuse your portal access to arbitrarily read another person's mind, as you might hack the cloud to read their email, for instance.  

But, yes, portals do have to be shut down for misuse. That should be part of the Princess's responsibility.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jofo

Post by jofo Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:57 pm

If Revelation implies judgement for humankind, how will that judgement be made and by whom? If we were of an alien race trying to play our role in the fate of mankind on Earth, we might create criteria to make that judgement. Perhaps ask questions like; is humankind spiritually advanced sufficient to become aware of and access portals, and if so, what is the personal and collective orientation of humanity; is humanity worthy if you will. If enough of us humans can't make an impression on the judge, perhaps we're not ready for what's next, or we won't pass the test.

In that case, educating humanity should be an existential imperative, no?
    jofo

Post by jofo Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:02 pm

I wasn't thinking in terms of abuse or reading someones mind, but beyond the mind to assess their soul. If judgement is upon me, I don't want the judge to read my mind, I want her to assess the orientation of my soul.
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:11 pm

Reality = Mind
    Soul = Personality

The mind has both physical, and metaphysical qualities. Personality is one of the metaphysical qualities.

Last edited by Ultraterrestrial on Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:12 pm

With each new interlocutor here, I need to reiterate that the BPWH is essentially geocentric and anthropocentric.  It is decidedly pre-Copernican in its cosmology.  

In that respect, and in most respects, the BPWH is premodern or 'postmodern' in its outlook.  

Every last one of us is slated for heaven....... all we are saved, from the beginning.

This is simply predestination, with a vengeance, if you like.  

Beyond the Limbo-land of each portal lies the cosmic/personal Monad.

By the time you pass beyond the event horizon of the Monad, you will also have passed beyond the cosmic firewall.  All the dross will have been burned off.  

This raises the question as to whether Ron is such a pure soul that he got to be involved in the selection process for donny?  A choice which he claims to have come to regret.  Well, don't beat yourself up, Ron.  I'm seeing that this particular choice may have been what the doctor ordered.  

IOW,  donny might just be the best possible foil for what is about to transpire.  No?  

We could just blame the stars for our current president, and for everything else.  That would be rather impersonal.  That's why we get uncomfortable with the idea of robo pilots, even though they might be safer than the human version.  

I can argue with Ron.  Not much point in arguing with the stars, computers or fate.  This is personalism.  Love it, or leave it..... you'd look funny without it.  

But is there any work left for us, persons, if this is already predestined to be the BPW?  

Why does the Princess keep working her heart out, with KWF?  Didn't she get the memo?

You'd think that I would have gotten the memo, but, yet, I keep blogging away.  I guess I must owe my soul to the Company store.

I guess that God is still up to her old tricks...... playing hide and seek.  And I'm just anticipating the firewall.  I'd rather work out my confusion on this side of the wall, so that I don't have to be skinned alive.... ouch..... yes?  

Do I have the free will to decide that I'd rather be skinned alive?  I don't think I want to find out.  And anyway, the spirit of truth is only human.  She gets by with a little help from you all.  Ask me no questions and I remain ignorant.  

5:35--------

Ok, so the 'green language' or 'language of the birds' is one of symbolic analogy. This is encoded in Celtic art like no where else. I am studying this now and all forms of geometry. I can't get enough, I'll become a Geometer yet. This explains the attraction to Celtic and green themes recently for Marissa and I. I didn't realize as the birds sang and the wind blew on my face and scents filled my nose with a half moon hanging in an evening red blue sky, I was being spoken to. I felt rather than heard a symphony in the warm breeze on my face. I don't know if these are ancient or new things available to us now, probably both. I wasn't used to communicating like this or conscious. I see my intuitive communication with you and others is Green language. What's been going on is learning of a new language that nature uses, non-linear, circular, mythic, symbolic. All of nature is an encoded language. Now that the future and present is understood to effect the past, how might our minds be changed by this awareness? Everything is mental and biology emanates from this. To truly experience this is to know u need not fear death or life. I can go ahead and make peace with the monsters waiting for us and here now. The monsters are other aspects of ourselves. Past, present, future, it seems all to be happening now.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:30 pm

If you're ever initially in a place you don't like on the "other side", simply pray, and things will quickly change for the better. To understand why this works, you have understand the metaphysical nature of reality, involving personality
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:45 pm

UT,

Thanks for reminding us.  I'd plumb forgotten, lately.  I have been pretty lucky.  But, yes, I simply say ..... help us, Lord.  Well, no, it's usually just...... help me, Lord.  But you get the idea.  

A&R seldom discuss substantive issues.  It's up to me to initiate any such discussion.  Seldom, though, do I find it productive.  I stick with the more immediate stuff.  

I'm guessing that most of their input is coming from the other side.  

Chicken Little, personally, may not count for much, in the larger scheme.  

Is this impersonalism in action.....?  More likely, it has to do with the rigors of interpersonalism.  

7:30-------

Ron wonders if I've noted an uptick in the acclimation process. I have to admit that I have noted a bit, even here on the forum, bless your hearts. He cautioned, though, that this process might get out of control. Well, we'd better ask Sham, our shaman, what he thinks about them apples.....

Are we getting out of control, Eric.......?

(cont......)
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:42 pm

Several pages ago I wrote that the public can handle the truth. Even though I believe that's correct, I think it's worth mentioning that the overall reality of the situation is more complex. For instance, most people may be okay with the news, but there may be a small percentage of people who end up feeling depressed for a short time.

I myself am familiar with the potentially extreme effects of worldview-changing information, and I can tell you that it can be a strange and paralyzing feeling. In my case though, it was largely due to the incredible amount of information I took in in such a short amount of time (just 4 years for every major mystery and paranormal phenomenon imaginable).

The good news is that the average person won't be holding so many ideas simultaneously. They'll be too busy with usual daily life to have it chronically effect them. In other words, they won't be thinking about it for too long.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:07 am

UT,

You've hit upon the ultimate/immediate question....... can we handle the truth?  

The answer is yes and no........

(I'm composing my paragraphs offline, because the pop up adds - Brickage 'Congrats' - here, on OMF, come too frequently to compose anything online.)

Individually, yes, we can handle the truth, if it is presented to us kindly and personally, or if, as in your case, we seek it voluntarily.  Even then, the truth tends to isolate us from the daily routines around us that are being carried out obliviously.  

The social and economic effects are not calculable.  But, if this actually is the BPW, we have reason to be optimistic.  

The biggest problem facing us will be the political/economic uncertainty.  The uncertainty can be contained if there are enough folks, strategically placed, to explain the new paradigm.  

I don't know of anyone who has grasped the BPWH to the extent that they could explain it to anyone else.  Am I supposed to be the explainer in chief?  That would be amusing.  

Confusion will be our main enemy.  This, IMHO, explains the coverup.  We could not, politically, have handled the confusion that would have been engendered by a trickle down disclosure, continuing for decades.  We needed it to be presented in its entirety, or not at all.  It had to be a package deal, and, at this point, given the BPWH, it would appear that I'm slated to be the package.  No?  

We, globally, have had practice with paradigm shifts. For instance, many of us have shifted from the pagan to the prophetic, and then, later, from the geocentric to the eccentric point of view. These shifts have occurred over generations.

The biggest continuing shift concerns those of us raised in a religious culture, who are then confronted with the paradigm of scientific materialism. This latest shift has had more impact in the west than it has had in the east, or the more traditional cultures. Nonetheless, modernism, per se, has had a wrenching influence around the world.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:32 am

Hi All /  I'd like to believe we can handle the truth.  But I have to lean towards Dan on the individual basis, as it already seems a number of us are accepting and seeking it with a hunger .  

But to the extent of the whole truth?, well I don't know what I don't know , so I don't know what the whole truth would be ?   Maybe its like finding out your adopted after a full life with your once believed parents and family?   It matters yes!   But does it really?

Knowing the propensity for a % of humans to only see whats in it for themselves ,I'd have to think some chaos would occur in the social economic and religious side and hence the wisdom of the slow drip.
    As of now,  money still makes the mare go

I can only say for myself,  bring it!
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:13 am

Doug,  

I suspect that the cover up has been greatly facilitated by the fact that there has always been an end game in sight.  There has always been a timeline and game plan in place.  There is a growing consensus that the timeline is now down to months, rather than years.  

The end game, if I have the slightest clue, will significantly involve the portals.  They will be the closest thing we have to a smoking gun.  These pieces of evidence can be very well camouflaged, as the situation warrants.  We will not be storming the gates of heaven.  

But, word will get around pretty quickly, within our prison planet culture, that we do have an escape tunnel.  People will be lining up in an orderly queue to obtain visitor and resident visas.  

Each portal will have its own history and political infrastructure.  They will provide the popular outlet that was originally intended for the space culture, in our rapidly waning space age.

But the real action, Doug, will continue to be on this side.  The other side is eternity.  This side will be the wrapping up of history.  Eternity can wait.  History cannot.  

What's in store for us, here, is the Millennium, and everything it might entail.  According to our working hypothesis, the Millennium primarily entails the wrapping up of our business down here, as we prepare for the final flood.  

Ok, two more paragraphs before I run out........

Prophets say that the world will end in fire or water.  I'm suggesting water.  

We already see the rising tide, as the coastal megalopolises slowly evacuate.  The water will rise faster as the portals continue to come online, in an accelerating fashion.   Will there not be panic?  Hardly.  Our very resilient societies will be able to absorb the impact, and will become stronger as a result.  

With our eyes on eternity, our digging of drainage ditches, and keeping the trains running on time, will become far less onerous than is often the case at present.  

And this final note from Eric/Sham.........
    This 'What Is' seems to be the best thing happening at the moment or at least it feels that way. I have no expectation of how things should be. My suffering has gone away as a result, thanks Lao, Buddha and Jesus, you were right. You are me. I find truth not by thinking, but by removing the things not true about now, by accepting. What I see from there is what I babble about. We are all qualified to have an opinion on life. It's all happening now in the best way. If that's the BPW, so be it. I don't name things. I suss out the essence of things and live my life.

Jack has his part too

So do all of us

Last edited by dan on Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:09 am; edited 4 times in total
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:28 am

Thank you for your reply Dan

if only for you have fed my hunger for another day
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:25 pm

Some of the earliest history between humans and the two "alien" organizations:

The newer of the two organizations was actually the first to arrive here on our version of planet Earth. This is the organization that was genetically engineered.

When they arrived here, they began to turn us into sort of a slave race, where we serve them, and in return get to benefit from their technology. People were considering them as gods.

The greys eventually got here as well, but didn't like what the other civilization was doing. The greys had very different views on how life should be treated, and to this day still do.

The newer civilization refused to give up their plans, and this inability to reach compromise led to an ongoing war between the two, in which the greys won the first round.

The greys removed all of the knowledge and technology that was given to us, and decided to mainly just observe us as we develop on our own.

They have made it clear to certain abductees that they don't want us to consider them as gods or to pray to them like we have done in the past. They want us to understand that they're not gods. This is partly why they've been minimizing interactions with us for so long.

It's important to keep in mind that neither organization is evil. This is something that will need to be made clear to people once disclosure happens.

Also, I've noticed that this info I've collected matches Tom Delonge's, yet somehow Delonge ended up with the incorrect idea that the aliens are "demonic" or something like that.

I'd imagine it was because he was told of some of the experiments that the greys have done over the years. It's interesting, because Delonge's interpretations of it are reflective of what one can expect from the general public if info is released without it being properly explained
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:40 am

Will there not be panic?  Hardly.  Our very resilient societies will be able to absorb the impact, and will become stronger as a result  

Dan  , When I first moved into my building 30 years ago, I knew almost everyone. We gathered, had courtyard parties etc.  Today I know maybe three people.  No one lifts their head up in the elevator, people come in and out without as much as a smile or a hello.  Its sad and disturbing to me.

Then low and behold, hurricane Sandy hit and the waters rose.  People were trapped indoors for only a couple days. But they got out onto the front steps, were forced to say hello , introduced themselves, and for a moment, came out of their fearful shell.

Then the waters subsided and its zombie land again.  

In the movie "Starman" , the alien  visitor says to the scientist regarding humans,   "you are at your best when you are at your worst."   I wonder why this is?

perhaps we are more resilient  than we appear?

Ultra T    have you read , The day after Roswell?  
    if so, where did Colonel Corso get the idea" they" were hostile?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:06 am