Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:31 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:18 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
Dodo bird
hobbit
puntersteve
jofo
Hamsah
Earthling
painterdoug
Ultraterrestrial
Summers
Software Developer
dan
Bubbles
GSB/SSR
Lights of the South
Foot Mann
NordicWonder
Cyrellys
21 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Sat May 13, 2017 9:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Portals abound........

Everything is a portal for everything else, and we are that for ourselves.  Everything is a microcosm of everything else.  

The quantum is physics' own portal.  

So, especially, is every work of art..... even every artifact, every bit of nature.  

But...... but what.......?

Well, we do need to move the world, we do need to turn ourselves on a dime.  There does need to be a MoAPS from materialism to immaterialism.  

And this MoAPS will require all of us to participate..... personally.  

There needs be a personal fulcrum..... it's not rocket science.  

And, guess what, sports fans, it so happens........ well, no, nothing has happened, not yet.  But I've been vouchsafed a glimpse of a possibility...... how it might all work out for the better, if not the best.  Yes, I'd be a candidate for the theoretician.  Is that so bad?  I've already said most everything I have to say.  The major points have been covered.  A bird in hand is worth a peacock in the bush.  

Why don't we just open the floodgates, and have a land rush?  Do we have to play peekaboo?  Well, if there is any rushing, it's likely to be in the reverse direction.  We first need to activate and tune our imaginations to the historical reality.  There will also be plenty of room for conceptualization.  

2:30----------

Of course, there will always be spontaneous portals, but, especially at first, there will be a plethora of franchise operations.  Many organizations would have their proprietary access. For access to the wishing well, there will be groups like the make-a-wish foundation.  Longer term, it would become more like renting sunlight, however.  At that point, the return trip would be more limited.

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Sat May 13, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 6 times in total
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by painterdoug Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:01 am

hello garzparz / my last comment before taking dans advice to a personal post

the ego loss i referred to was more an ego discovery.
    for i never knew it was there, like a fish in a tank drained of its water.

whatever one wants to call it, it was profound for me.

as OSHO said in his "The False Center" you can never rid yourself of the ego, but you can watch it.

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:59 am

Dan,

How are all these various Disclosure working groups actually tied together? If Jim Semivan (real name or pseudonym?) at one point reported to Ron at the CIA - his bio says he reported to the Directorate of Science and Technology for part of his career - and also wrote the foreword to Tom DeLonge's Sekret Machines book, then there must be some ties between what you are working on and what DeLonge's group is working on, no?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:31 am

Thank you, Eric and Doug,  

Ego.......?  I don't recommend that you leave home without it.  

Sekmet is coming......?  Lots of things are coming.  I wouldn't want to exclude anyone.  

Vishnu is coming...... the destroyer of worlds.  The MoAPS will destroy the world view of modernism, and will take more than a few egos along with it.  

Blood in the streets.......?  If any blood is to be spilt, it will mostly be the blood of the lamb.  

I met with Bill, yesterday.  He has been able to connect a few more dots in his history of ufology.  An old acquaintance of his helped to confirm many of his suspicions.  There is something going on and many private individuals have been persuaded to throw money at it.  Not necessarily expecting a return, but more to be part of the action.  There is something resembling technology involved.  

CorCat,

Yes, there are many groups, and just a modicum of coordination.

Ron and Jim are aware of each other.  There is not always a hierarchy in these situations.  There are agents of opportunity..... inside and out.  Kit G used to speak of the soap opera analogy.  

There is a lot of room between the extreme views of Tom D and Steve G.  It is a big elephant, and many of us blind folks.  Not many, though, are willing to confront modernism.  It's a big chunk to bite off.  

I had to flip-flop with Kevin.  On Friday, I was wondering if we shouldn't take the fictional approach.  Ron argued that there was plenty of fiction already in the pipeline, and that we should stick with a documentary with DV and MV.  That was Kevin's first choice, all along.  

Bill and I, with Kevin on the phone, came up with about 50 names of ufology and aviary types who might be interviewed.  Kevin wanted no more than 30 for a five episode documentary, with a modicum of special effects.  How much space would be available for the BPWH would be one question.  Maybe I'll get my five minutes of air time.  

12:30----------

Eric,

Sorry, I don't get the references to ropes and hanging.  

Kevin, later, took me to task for my waffling...... Hollywood doesn't work that way. He wants assurances that this is not a game. Who am I to give assurances? If he can find a better source, he is more than welcome. My personal view is long term. All this near term stuff is all hearsay. I only have my one source for that stuff.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:43 am; edited 6 times in total

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:32 am

Sorry, I was bored and decided to stop by and annoy Dan.

Someone here quoting OSHO?! Will miracles never cease?!

In fact painterdoug, not only can you watch it, but you can and should have tea with it as often as possible.

I wonder how Tom D avoids hanging these days with his fellow luminaries being pulled from the sky by rope.

I hope this rope thing is not contagious.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:23 am

Thanks Dan.

Sorry if this has come up before at some point, but have you ever read William Olaf Stapledon's book Star Maker? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Maker

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:27 am

God or UFOs? Same thing to me.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/21/opinion/sunday/dont-believe-in-god-maybe-youll-try-ufos.html?referer=https://m.facebook.com

Dan, the rope references were for the two singers who recently took a powder by hanging themselves, really?! This is an example of the Siren mermaid song, Sekmet, the Eye of Ra, some it frees, some it consumes.

Kevin will just have to have some faith.

I, as always, still have to set the truth factor here at 50.5%. I gave you .5% Dan Wink

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:09 pm

"What the eyes perceive in herbs or stones
    or trees is not yet a remedy;
    the eyes see only the dross.
    But inside, under the dross,
    there the remedy lays hidden.
    In all things there is a poison,
    and there is nothing without
    a poison. It depends on the dose
    whether a poison is a poison or not."

-- PARACELSUS
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:01 am

CorCat,

No, I've never read it, but I've been aware of it for some time.  Olaf is a thoroughly modern, post Copernican mystic..... oh, so impersonal, just like OSHO.  

That is the opposite of the BPWH, which is all about persons.  It's personal.... all the way up and all the way down.  

Eric,

I'm sure that you're a more loving person than I could ever hope to be....... but that's not what I'm here for.  I'm just here to remind us of the lover in the sky.  

I've been reading more of Carrere.  He is deconstructing Revelation.  He's pointing to it's OT roots. There's hardly a smidgen of the j-man.  No wonder the fundies love it..... bring on the blood.  

Instead of bleeding from our wounds, we can now bleed through the portals.  

And the portals are mostly personal.  There is, though, some form of techno-magic...... just the minimal/best amount.  All the better to coordinate/manage, minimally, the magic.  

I can only hope that I've landed on the right side of that personalism.  If not...... I'm sure that it's because there's a better side out there.  And, in the meantime, we'll be exploring the general territory.  Fair enough.....?   For instance, there's been no word from the Princess, since they left the country.  I'll be traveling to another continent, on spec.  Hey, that's my job.  I wouldn't have any other.  

Between the bureau and the agency........ good fences make good neighbors.  The fence just happens to be 26 miles across the sea.  Beyond that fence....... hey, all is fair..... who ya gonna call?  

1--------

Kevin has won the battle with me.  I guess he has carte Blanche, which may or may not include chicken little.  I'm guessing that the agency has a lock on this side of Hollywood.  Footmann may still have to do an end run with regard to some of this.  

Olaf is still gonna be state of the art with regard to Kevin and DV.  We're just not ready for anything serious.... anything personal.  I mean, go figure.  

(cont.....)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:19 am

Four basic philosophies personalism, yoga, impersonalism and voidism.

Personally Wink I am somewhere between Yoga and Personalism.

You can do that, you can make your own Cosmic religion.

The BPWH lets you do that.

Anyway, I do not know or perceive any personal God, there are 10,000 Gods of the 10,000 things.

As in yoga, I have felt close to it through my heart.

I started developing super powers, but they are not the goal.

I cannot be a yogi, not disciplined enough.

So I have no goal or heaven or hell, I have no God, I have my heart.

My heart is no bigger than yours Dan, just more open.

Is the Truth void, personal, impersonal or in our hearts?

Heart is what saved me. Heart is what spoke to me.

Heart is what I know.

Whatever the Ultimate Truth, I found a fine path to meet it on.

I would say, all are on their own.

Together, ape strong, as Caesar says in Planet of the Apes.

We have our minds, our hearts and nature.

From my view, we are home in Shangri-La and all is as it should be.

I have never known more freedom.

The force is here. It is personal and impersonal.

Intuition, that mysterious thread.

I cannot be a Voidest as a mystic.

I cannot be a Buddhist, something is here, now.

I Am a thing who wants no thing.

Read that God UFO article, interesting and relevant.

Only sharing a reflection of the times.

People feel alone and insignificant.

They fear their deaths.

They fear their lives and power.

None of that could ever be true in my experience.

Connected to all, with no fear, is how to live as a Human Being.

No one or portal has anything more for myself.

I wish you well on your Hero's Journey as always Dan.

I love your heart actually, always why I liked you.

You have heart man!

It's been said happiness is a clear road ahead.

A boundless horizon is all I see now.

If Joy is a measure of progress in this crazy world,

I think I won this game Wink

Only now, in this state, can one truly create purely.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:17 pm

For a guy who is so smart, you are so clueless, Eric.  

You and your 10,000 gods have no conception of ontology.  You simply don't know how to count.  

You haven't realized that 10,000 = 1 in the calculus of heaven.  Nor is there any escape from the Monad.  The Monad is the black hole of love.  Yes, Eric, you may already be beyond the event horizon of love, but you don't quite understand the full implications of that simple idea.  

You don't understand the MO of the Footmann.......

His job is to always be one millisecond ahead of you and everyone else, getting across the horizon.  That's his profession. He is a professional lover, of the Princess, and you're just an amateur.  Just ask Marissa to compare notes with Aliyah..... nolo-contenderer.

Just go with the flow, Eric. We all end up in exactly the same place. Trust me.

(cont.......)
    Earthling
    Earthling

Post by Earthling Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:04 pm

If all our reality here on earth is collectively designed then imagine what a non collectively designed dimension would be like.

My experience with personal portals had similar results as our chemically induced experimenters here on this forum have discovered. A loss of ego or a lost ego?

I see "portals" in everything now. Portals here, portals there. What does this mean? I get it! PORTALS MEANS SOMETHING!

I lack the ability to see past the deceptive nature of the PTB and wonder just how they are trying to manipulate my life with "their" disclosure. The only disclosure I have learned that I can trust is that which I have experienced. I don't think will ever change in me. They could land a spacecraft in my living room and unless it changed shape to the shape I wanted it to look I would not trust it as reality.
    I trust only what my mind creates and the energy I have felt from my creator. Anything anyone else has created is only an illusion forced upon me.

This is certainly a problem for me. But I am working through it as I have worked, am working, through all other problems I have faced in life.

Again, the question for me is what in the hell is a interpersonal portal? It sounds like an oxymoron from what I have discovered from portals so far.

--What I am saying is that ANY portal experience would be a personal experience with the believe system mentioned above. So the question is rhetorical I suppose. Actually Dan might be the one person who would be able to answer this question for someone like myself. I suppose if I knew that all my senses were connected to our Creator during this experience then I could experience that reality with confidence of its existence. But this is not something I am currently able to imagine.

A recent death in my family has got my head spinning lately more than usual, so forgive me if I sound as if I'm spouting nonsense.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:48 am

Earthling,

You needn't apologize for being confused.  It is endemic, down here and maybe up there, too.   But, rest assured, that we know what we need to know, when we need to know it.  

Everything, everywhere is interpersonal, but there is a spectrum..... from liking chocolate, to being mortal.  

And, yes, we all participate in the Creator's pleroma, as co-Creators. Everything is connected, for sure, especially the portals, but each one has its separate vestibule/world.

(cont........)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:38 pm

I love you Dan. Yes, as always we say the same things, but you love to get hot and bothered.

I said, all have their own path and it's impersonal and personal at the same time. That is Truth. You don't disagree, so just pat me on the back.

You suck at insults. Mine at least I make dancing.

Everything is impersonal and personal at the same time.

This is my recent formulation based on experience.

Of course it always boils down to 1, I am a monist. We all are. The sun is the source. Like a tree with roots, trunk and crown, so are we moving in between earth and sun.

You don't know Buddhism well enough to understand I was saying there are many shadows of the one thing.

I have hit that wall you mentioned between personalism and voidism.

Again, both are true at once always, personal and impersonal.

If you aren't connected to nature now, you cannot hear this song.

I'm not judging you guys, I said I was bored, have I not annoyed you? Haha!

You talk to Marissa, I may have the Footman beat.

No one is a more perfectly loving fool now than I.

Marissa and I joke, she works for you guys and was sent to contain me Wink

I'm coming for the Footman's job maybe, or perhaps I was already given the promotion or demotion, and you refuse to accept it.

No matter, I am flow brother.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:00 pm

In the right hands, psychadelics can be used in soul surgery to correct the problem, then you have to get well.

They only provide a glimpse, you have to do the work and follow the threads and live your life.

Drugs are never an answer by themselves. With respect and skill though, a poison can become a healing salve.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:27 pm

“See simplicity in the complicated,
    Seek greatness in small things.
    In the Universe, the difficult things are done
    as if they were easy.” -- Lao Tzu

Dan, new results again maybe confirming that life spontaneously always arises from certain chemical cocktail. Building on organic molecule research from the 80s.

I've been studying geometry and chaos theory and I'll tell you, seeing the universal forces balanced through polarity instead of duality is the way.

Emergent order says we could be wiped from the planet and life could spring forth again under the right conditions.

What are we worried about?

Enjoy the sun.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:45 am

Eric,

You are so wrong about the emergence of biology.  Biology emerged from our heads, not the other way around.  A little bit of knowledge can be a dangerous thing.  

There are actually 3 dimensions of time....... historical time, deep time and 'finally', 'primordial' time from which sentience and sapience first emerged.  

One thing you fail to understand, Eric, is that phylogeny recapitulates ontogeny.  

Primordial time is potential time.  Realizing the potential of everything is the mission of sapience.  It's about grasping the microcosm.  The cosmos arises from the microcosm through the agency of interpersonal sapience.  Didn't you already know this?  What a dunce.  

I think we're beginning to figure out the power structure........

Power was in the hands of tribal chieftains and the witch doctors, which grew into city states with a king and a priest.  That was pretty much how it was, until the technocracy came along with science.  

We then proceeded with the secular and sectarian, and capitalism and democracy filling in the gaps.  

In the west, the prophetic tradition paved the way for the rise of science and of gnosticsm and rationalism.  Science quickly monopolized the Ratio.  Of course, the Greek mind was the amanuensis of science.  The Athens-Jerusalem axis was most potent in classical times.

11:30--------

Eric, you wouldn't be able to find your tongue, even if you went looking for it.

We will destroy the wisdom of the wise, didn't you know?

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:32 am; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:40 am

I was being tongue in cheek you over active big mouth eschatologist.

Thankfully we don't have to be scientists or philosophers to know ourselves.

You utter nonsense after nonsense.

As you were.
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:25 am

Physical determinism on its own couldn't have created consciousness or personality. It would be an impossibility. What it did create though is cellular organisms, but that wasn't an accident.

What a lot of people don't understand is that the mind is the set of all sets; it's the container of everything that's real. From the different qualities of the mind, one can logically infer that space-time is defined by it in a way where our personalities can quasi-logically fit into it. In other words, the physical universe is destined to lead up to the metaphysical creation of personality, and consciousness.

One of the more specific supporting evidence for the mind being metaphysical is what people often call telekinesis. During that phenomenon, the mind is manipulating the universe in ways that literally break the laws of physics. The only way that can happen is if there is something higher in power involved than physics.

Anyway, once you're on the "other side", you may notice that the physical world there doesn't have to be entirely logical like it is here in the universe. Over there, there is no such thing as non-personal telesis. Personality is all that's left in power.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:13 am

UT,  

The physical universe did not lead to anything.  It has been mind over matter since the git-go.  

It's almost impossible for modern minded individuals to wrap their minds around immaterialism, which is the crux of the BPWH.  

1--------

But you're right UT when you say that the mind is the set of all sets. Your just need to take it to heart.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:16 am

I have died a 1000 deaths on the path of Love. A mind can only be illuminated through an open heart, which is the crux of my BPWH.

After now experiencing the 'other side' overlaid on my conscious life persistently, I have experienced ego death and reintegration.

Most I meet have no clue what they can experience alive.

They say this is a persistent illusion all around us, but it feels good and it hurts 'real' enough.

If I know anything, it is that this awareness of Eric as ego will cease to exist as some 'thing'.

That is to say, I fully inhabit my life now as Awareness.

Death brings you to to the ultimate ineffable Truth,

you are all of it!

Green doors and portals are just props for the ego.

There is no philosophy in ecstasy, ecstasy is caused by realization that God is Love.

And you are God in this part of the Universe.

Be love to find your heart and the Ultimate Truth.

Nothing else matters in my experience than finding this Awareness.

All those years you thought you knew the truth and God, then in a matter of minutes you find you didn't know shit, then you die.

I fully inhabit my life and embrace my death, always, at the same time. That's the best any Human can manage.

If you want to live your Ultimate life, leave it all on the field.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:46 pm

Hola, from Central America........

We're going to try to do some kind of gotomeeting, and it would be at 7:00 pm EDT, but I'm not sure what platform we would use.  

And, yes, Virginia, we have no portals, but we have about everything else, including even a hippy from across the way.  Bill M was one before we knew what they were.  

4:30 pm EDT ----------

PATIENCE X PERFECTION = PORTALIFIC
    Sun, Jul 30, 2017 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDT

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
    https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/339920661

You can also dial in using your phone.
    United States: +1 (872) 240-3212

Access Code: 339-920-661

-----------

And here is the promo for the show......... https://youtu.be/5adrCXvVXJ0  

(cont.........)
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:59 pm

I got on only in the last few minutes; missed nearly all of it
    Earthling
    Earthling

Post by Earthling Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:58 am

It seems that the closer I get to answers the further away they seem. Like a door that leads to another door, and so on. I just want to understand why I am experiencing these signs on a daily basis and where they are leading me.

Last weekend I looked up at the sky at night while floating on my back in a pool in Austin Tx, where I had rented an AirBnb. I pointed to a far off light, faint like a satellite, but I knew somehow it was not. I told my daughter to come over and look and after she found it I told her to think "I love you" to it at the same time as me. At that moment it grew very bright and large like it was shining a light right on us for a few seconds before dimming again and then we watched it faintly cross the sky until it vanished. My daughter and I were very excited and amazed.

I've also been practicing remote viewing and am getting good at it. Today I had my daughter select a target and assign it a number, 74. After a few minutes I had identified it absolutely correct. A horse's saddle with a metal horn. Again, she and her friend were amazed. This was the first time someone picked a target for me. Before that I'd been using targets on a remote viewing website.

Much more has been happening over the past few weeks and portals seem to be mentioned everywhere I seek, and even when I am not seeking.

I just want to understand. The journey is evident. I must experience these things in succession. But I feel like my time is running out. I don't know why though. This may be just what happens during this type of journey. A symptom. At least I hope.

I am being lead to understand this; that UTs, ETs, UFOs, spirits, ghosts, demons, angels, orbs, etc., etc. are linked directly to our consciousness. As if they would not exist without our Collective conscience. Could this be right? Surely, not. One thing I am sure of though. They are all very real. The more I believe in what I am witnessing, the more I become an "experiencer". This does not mean I understand what any of them truly are.

I have also caught many orbs lately on my pet cam. I was not a believer of these things until very recently. Surely they are just dust. But I'd like to share this experience with you. Here is the one I like the most.

Description-

Orb appears next to my daughter standing off to the right, out of view. She says some gibberish in real time talking to the cat. In reverse, about halfway through the clip when I reverse the video, and slow it down, it sounds like "maybe heaven right here".

Last edited by Earthling on Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:50 am; edited 5 times in total
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:07 am

Earthling wrote:I am being lead to understand this; that UTs, UFOs, spirits, ghosts, demons, angels, bigfoots, orbs, etc., etc. are linked directly to our consciousness. As if they would not exist without our Collective conscience. Could this be right? Surely, not

Pretty much everything relies on the mind for existence, but there's a biological aspect to a couple of the things you listed. For instance, bigfoot/sasquatch are actually genetically engineered Homo sapiens. Others such as "demons", "angels", and "spirits" are subjective and a product of our personalities, though there are physical manifestations at times
    Earthling
    Earthling

Post by Earthling Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:01 am

Ultraterrestrial wrote:
    Earthling wrote:I am being lead to understand this; that UTs, UFOs, spirits, ghosts, demons, angels, bigfoots, orbs, etc., etc. are linked directly to our consciousness. As if they would not exist without our Collective conscience. Could this be right? Surely, not

Pretty much everything relies on the mind for existence, but there's a biological aspect to a couple of the things you listed. For instance, bigfoot/sasquatch are actually genetically engineered Homo sapiens. Others such as "demons", "angels", and "spirits" are subjective and a product of our personalities, though there are physical manifestations at times

Yes thank you, I edited the list. Not sure why I put bigfoot since I know nothing about that topic.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:54 am