Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:52 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeToday at 9:18 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 10:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 11:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 9:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 12:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2024 11:01 pm by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+17
Dodo bird
hobbit
puntersteve
jofo
Hamsah
Earthling
painterdoug
Ultraterrestrial
Summers
Software Developer
dan
Bubbles
GSB/SSR
Lights of the South
Foot Mann
NordicWonder
Cyrellys
21 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Sat May 13, 2017 8:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Portals abound........

Everything is a portal for everything else, and we are that for ourselves.  Everything is a microcosm of everything else.  

The quantum is physics' own portal.  

So, especially, is every work of art..... even every artifact, every bit of nature.  

But...... but what.......?

Well, we do need to move the world, we do need to turn ourselves on a dime.  There does need to be a MoAPS from materialism to immaterialism.  

And this MoAPS will require all of us to participate..... personally.  

There needs be a personal fulcrum..... it's not rocket science.  

And, guess what, sports fans, it so happens........ well, no, nothing has happened, not yet.  But I've been vouchsafed a glimpse of a possibility...... how it might all work out for the better, if not the best.  Yes, I'd be a candidate for the theoretician.  Is that so bad?  I've already said most everything I have to say.  The major points have been covered.  A bird in hand is worth a peacock in the bush.  

Why don't we just open the floodgates, and have a land rush?  Do we have to play peekaboo?  Well, if there is any rushing, it's likely to be in the reverse direction.  We first need to activate and tune our imaginations to the historical reality.  There will also be plenty of room for conceptualization.  

2:30----------

Of course, there will always be spontaneous portals, but, especially at first, there will be a plethora of franchise operations.  Many organizations would have their proprietary access. For access to the wishing well, there will be groups like the make-a-wish foundation.  Longer term, it would become more like renting sunlight, however.  At that point, the return trip would be more limited.

(cont.....)

Last edited by dan on Sat May 13, 2017 11:28 am; edited 6 times in total
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by painterdoug Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:15 am

yes dan , I, for one have not done my homework . working on it!

when in school , I often crammed it in before class!

I appreciate all the posts by the members here
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by hobbit Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:25 am

Ultraterrestrial wrote:One can infer from eternalism that time and change are illusions.

The most objective way that I can explain the ontology of reality is that the characteristics of matter logically correspond with characteristics of the mind.

From a cause and effect perspective: matter is determined by the mind

Therefore the planets are alive.
    hobbit

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:02 am

I am here reading this and have some sort of perceptions, which is the only evidence I have of anything. In a spontaneous universe, there is nothing really to explain.

I can explain absolutely nothing.

Glad you fine fellows have that covered.

Takes a village.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:59 am

hobbit,

Therefore the planets are alive.......?

Well..... all matter is mindful..... often more mindful than you or I am.  Often, we are distracted from our natural mindfulness by the petty distractions of always having make trivial/ego choices.  Animals are not so distracted.  They can just go with the flow, like Eric.  

In the end, our individual choices are balanced out by other individuals making complementary choices.  

Planets enter into our mindfulness, in the astrological manner.  They partake of our interpersonal/collective mindfulness.  

Planets are more purely archetypical.  We, OTOH, are more like a kaleidoscope of archetypes, always shifting, and even shape shifting.  

Eric/Sham,

Spontaneous universe...... ?

Well, from many perspectives, Beethoven's Fifth Symphony is spontaneous.  But, from other perspectives, it is a work of art.  I suppose that our geo-/anthropo-centric universe is, from the perspective of eternity, also a work of art.  Do you not agree?  

hobbit......
    There is no restraint as speed of light or time etc that there is in 3D reality, and it all occurs in a fixed solid matrix, a perfectly packed super conductive matrix, and geometry of the packing enables multi dimensions Omni present.
    hmmm..... this sure sounds a lot like a Hive to me. Have you found the Queen's chamber, yet? Just wondering......

(cont.......)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:30 am

It is a spontaneous work of art flowing from a dynamic matrix as matter and consciousness, swirling around various attractors from my perspective.

I feel the pull of the attractors, I feel my consciousness expanding as I synchronize with the attractors.

It's all helluva a lot of fun flowing with nothing holding me.

My relationship anchors me to Earth. My mate and lover is perfectly material and what each of us needs. I needed another to transcend.

I couldn't do it by myself. All of my life culminated in choices of faithfulness on my part.

Why does the Universe care if we learn to love, but yet, all of life is a setup for love.

We have what we need around us, we have simply to learn to pay attention as you say Dan.

I have an intuitive awareness of the metaphysics following geometric patterns, like hobbit.

One of the benefits of jettisoning all non needed info, belief and limit is the ability to feel the flow and pull of the attractors.

My present way of describing the indescribable.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:39 am

Sham,

And that's exactly what our universal gravitation field is..... every 'particle' exerting an attraction on every other 'particle'.  The center of gravity is the Monad.  And, yes, the Center holds.  

Only on the molecular/personal level do the 'electrical' forces kick in, and we get the particularization of persons acting socially.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:59 am

Physical experience can be described as being part of the language of the mind. This is similar to what Langan claims (that reality is a self-configured language).

Part of the language of reality is metaphysical/supernatural. Experiences such as thoughts, emotions, sensations and consciousness fall into that category. They aren't in the realm of physics.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:34 pm

UT,

BTW, I just went back to your last post, late yesterday, and there are parts of it with which I can readily agree, and in which you are using 'physics' in a metaphorical/metaphysical sense.  

But, as when just above, you speak of a physical realm, and while you are still in learning mode, I would caution you to use scare quotes on words like 'physics' just to reassure the rest of us that you are still on the monist page.  

But, yes, I consider Chris Langan to be a fellow immaterialist.  He does not, however, include cosmology or eschatology in his worldview, which does rather limit it.  

Chris's CTMU is very much logocentric..... in the beginning was the word....... the I Am......

With the Anthropic Principle, and with Wigner's unreasonable effectiveness of mathematics (UEM), I consider physics to just be a logical extension of the Logos, and certainly not the other way around.    

Do keep in mind that, in the BPWH, there are at least two dimensions of time...... the horizontal/historical/experiential dimension and the vertical or deep or logical dimension of space/time.  

I refer to it as logical, because it is not experiential, and because it provides a natural/logical background to our human drama.  It is also our Katechon/restrainer. We can see beyond it only with our individual and collective portals.

(cont......)
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:14 pm

The mind has creative power over matter, but like time itself, power and causality are illusions.

From a monistic point of view, mind and matter are both related, and necessary aspects of reality. Everything that makes up the monad is related; nothing is truly seperate from everything else.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:59 pm

We have a little Mystery School forming here around the BPWH.

Interesting...

"Learning conquers or mitigates the fear of death and adverse fortune." -- Bacon

"Happy the man that has learned the causes of things, and has put under his feet all fears, and inexorable fate, and the noisy strife of the hell of greed.' -- Virgil
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:19 am

Dan.....BEES.

I have had some amazing encounters with bees.

The queen bee is created in geometry, they construct up to twenty pods at ninety degrees to all other and enlarge them.

Royal jelly is injected into those pods and the first to hatch kills the others.

The masons at churches left chambers in specific geometry, with a hole through a rose carving for the bees to build a nest in.

https://beelovedflowers.wordpress.com/2015/06/01/rosslyn-chapels-ancient-bee-sanctuary/

Take a bee line.

I have checked the geometry the bees swarm to, and locate themselves upon, clever little dowsers supreme.

hobbit

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:13 am

From some recent evolutionary biology work...

"Life early on would have been a collective state, more of a community held together by gene exchange than simply the sum of a collection of individuals. There are many other well-known examples of collective states: for example, a bee colony or a flock of birds, where the collective seems to have its own identity and behavior, arising from the constituents and the ways that they communicate and respond to each other. Early life communicated through gene transfer."

The Internet has certainly given the hive new ways to communicate and for the collective to express itself. This is how bacteria evade drugs. We likely evolved so fast at first because we could swap genes horizontally. Conscisousness built itself up molecule by molecule.

Life it seems automatically shuts off the horizontal gene transfer once it has evolved enough complexity. They are now modeling cell machinery using condensed matter physics.

As I intuitively observed, studying dynamical systems is the secret to it all. This is now how they are trying to understand how physics drives biology. As quantum physics is understood more and more in biology, I think the door opens for immaterialism.

"The more I examine the universe and study the details of its architecture, the more evidence I find that the Universe in some sense must have known we were coming." -- Freeman Dyson
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:16 pm

Sham,

You raise a good issue...... what is a seed all about.  

But before I get into that........

We appear to be back on for the GtM at 6edt this evening.  The early bird segment would begin at 5:30.  The link to the meeting is.....

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/944746125

See you there.......

Back to the metaphysics of seeds........

The contention is that molecules come from seeds, not the other way.  

We are seeds/spawn of the Monad.  Biological seeds are a recapitulation of this cosmological devolution.  

We have microcosms within microcosms.  E8xE8 is the final step down in that chain.  But that sporadic/exceptional group is also a step back up to the Monad.  There is an ouroboric topology, even in the matter of scaling.  This is reminiscent of the recapitulation we see in fractals.  

This all sounds very impersonal, but it's all happening in the shadow of the I Am.  

At lunch, the Princess and I were discussing whether or not the cosmos was geocentric.  There may be some difference of opinion.  

10---------

The GtM did happen, more or less, on time. We had a full complement, on rather short notice. I'm not aware that there was a recording. The meeting was minimally structured. Perhaps, too minimally. I'll be looking for comments, right here, and I'll have more to say, later.

Kevin A was on the phone briefly. After the GtM, he described the meeting he had, in LA, with two potential co-producers. It went well enough. There will be a follow up meeting, next week. It would be a maximum of an 8 episode series, focusing on the Aviary, going up to portals.

Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:55 pm

If the main goal is to improve humanity's quality of life, then it's not necessary that people know the backstory on "aliens", or the metaphysics of reality. We just have to get them to through their personal portals.

I predict that depression and crime will reduce dramatically if the technology becomes available to the public in a way where it's easy for people to access.

--

Mainly for our own understanding, I think there should be a distinction made between the types portals. A hint that I can give is that not all portals are personal. For instance, the ones used by the UTs to get "here" are actually very different from the types of portals that we here usually talk about.

Last edited by Ultraterrestrial on Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:03 pm

Apologies, I very much would have liked to make the call.

Perhaps this thread is related...or not Wink

Heraclitus said all was in flux, Parmenides said change is an illusion, they are both right. Parmenides was referring to the canvas our life appears on never changes. Heraclitus was right in that what appears on the canvas is always in flux.

So who is experiencing this life...really? What can we really know?

We know from the first person experience, the hard problem of consciousness is not hard. It's just hard for reductionist materialists to accept as the only thing you can really know.

The only thing you can really know is that you are here conscisous, whatever that really is, dream or not. We are appearing in and happening in some space. You can't know the rest of us aren't illusions or the One, or all of it.

Metaphysics deals with abstractions that can be easily dismissed, what I am talking about is an awareness that is as fundamental as breathing.

From this awareness, you can build. So tear down your towers and rebuild on this cornerstone of Awareness and you might just enjoy your so called 'life'. The Consciousness let me see this. Sometimes disaster, sometimes elation. Up and down, round and and round we go on a never changing screen seen by a never changing 'person' in the audience.

Thanks.

Even if I am a fart, I AM. I can sleep soundly every night as this and awaken ready for every new day's  changes. That may imply a duality, but there is no 'I'. To say it right, to get the essence of it, you can say, I AM Consciousness.
    We are Prescence.
    We are Essence.

Most still don't know this. They are hypnotized by the images on canvas. The canvas must mean something they demand?! I want to continue beyond the canvas they sob. Why would Awareness so confuse and hide from itself that the confusion causes great disturbance on the canvas?

Increase the drama of course.

Why would it care? Is it sentimental? No, it isn't. Do we even have a soul? What could a soul be to Awareness but another thing in the screen, unless the soul is the one we sense in the audience watching. Do not mistake the Awareness for a Human Being. So what can we really really know for sure? Nothing, but that we are here expencing and aware.

I am always open to new information in the NOW, but this is where I have settled. Hopefully it is helpful Dan, I only now dialogue to share my Awareness now.

Those of us here now, on OMF, are at varying stages of Awareness and life as Watcher, Screen and Always changing image. You can take different views as you need. It is so easy to get caught up 'just' with the flashing images and identify with them. Obviously part of the Watcher is expressed in us and there is a Watching occurring. Is there a desire there? A Telos? An aspiration? I feel my heart soar sometimes, is that me, the image, or the Watcher, or both?

Fun stuff.

I really enjoy taking this experience apart and reducing it down. I am not looking for a meaning. It is just spontaneously happening. The image occurring on the canvas is quite natural to time and space Now, so you can enjoy it from a certain perspective. Becoming aware you are image and Watcher and screen provides some room to move and expand into the ten directions.

If we are given the choice, act like you made one. It does seem to be a choose your own adventure to me more and more. Perhaps it's a game corruption if images on the screen become aware of Awareness. You can follow your ass forever down the rabbit hole.

So God's definition of itself is I AM that I AM, mysterious Wink When Jesus said he is the Light of the World, he must have meant it, if not changed over time. He also said 'You' are the light of the world.

So, let's try this again, who am I?

Any answer would be wrong. We are alert presence the Taoists say. There is no conceptual answer, only the first person experience of being 'you, here, now. There is infinite space between thoughts. This is having the Awareness of being the Canvas of life. It seems wherever there is Awareness, there is also goodwill, compassion and benevolence.

Are we evolving to be able to share this experience of essence and Awareness with each other? Are we to become a kind, loving, benevolent, compassionate people? We can move beyond religious and political ego and really learn to sense the collective consciousness. For a dream player, this is divine.

"Consciousness sleeps in the stone."

Consciousness dreams of itself as a plant, becomes conscious as animal and becomes aware of itself as Humans they say. I concur. To think of the world and yourself as forms and material only is so unsatisfying compared to what is possible. Knowing yourself essentially as formless is the revelation and when enlightenment occurs. From Awareness, formless, you can be still, and not impose a will on the world. You can learn to accept.

The best I have at the moment.
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:29 am

Dan: We are seeds/spawn of the Monad.  Biological seeds are a recapitulation of this cosmological devolution.  

"Do you have the seed? I need you to make another one."

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:05 am

UT,

I don't accept the premise.  Do we live to eat, or eat to live.....?  This would be another way to phrase the issue.  

I don't think the portals are here to improve upon the quality of our lives, say like the invention of television.  

Nay, the portals are here to end our lives, and maybe to enrich our lives, in the process...... of ending them.  We begin to catch a glimpse of why we're here...... we begin to catch a glimpse of eternity.  

What.......?  Are portals some sort of suicide holes?  Well, that would be a crude, but possibly more accurate way to explain them.  They do seem to provide what many claim as a near death experience (NDE).  

6:15---------

Doug has won the prize for answering Princess's question..... if you remove the light, you get the dark.  So what happens when you remove the dark?  

Doug responded with a quotation from William Blake.......
    If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.

I wondered, at first.  Here's another way to look at it.....

On the one hand, light helps us to perceive.  On the other hand, the phantasmagoria surrounding us, can also distract us from a deeper perception that we might have if we were blind, for example.  

Some people are able to 'cleanse' the doors of perception by meditating, and focusing inward, as a blind person might.

Another way to look at this is from the perspective of the microcosm.....  

Here is from Tennyson.......
    Flower in the crannied wall,
    I pluck you out of the crannies,
    I hold you here, root and all, in my hand,
    Little flower—but if I could understand
    What you are, root and all, and all in all,
    I should know what God and man is.

It is sometimes said that we can't see the forest, for the trees.  But by the same token, sometimes we can't see the tree, for the forest.  That is how we can be blinded by too much (superficial) seeing.  

Everything is a portal of some kind.  But we are in such a hurry to get to the next thing, that we fail to appreciate the infinitude in the thing right in front of us, and, by the same token, within ourselves.  

Absolutely everything in the world is a microcosm..... everything is a reflection of everything else.  This is simply a statement of holism and of the holographic paradigm.  If you learn nothing else in physics, you will learn this.  

If you grasp this simple truth, you won't need no darn portal.  This is what the Princess is trying to tell us.  

IOW, we don't need more portals, we just need more understanding.   But, yes, access to portals could, if approached mindfully, greatly facilitate our understanding

It has been said that the reason the President is in favor of portals is because he sees the potential for building more hotels on the other side.  This is just the kind of 'understanding' that the Princess wishes to avoid, at all costs.  Do we understand why she is reluctant to force open the gates to eternity?  

(cont.......)

Post by Guest Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:04 pm

Thunderbird Calling

I started this piece a year ago when I felt these symbols powerfully. I just finished it. It is inspired by Navajo cave paintings. Some green art. Seemed relevant.

The Ouroboros, The Sun during September Equinox and...

The Fifth Element

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Img_1211
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:09 am

garzparz wrote:Thunderbird Calling

I started this piece a year ago when I felt these symbols powerfully. I just finished it. It is inspired by Navajo cave paintings. Some green art. Seemed relevant.

The Ouroboros, The Sun during September Equinox and...

The Fifth Element

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Img_1211

Impressed.
    Hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:07 am

Thunderbird Calling............ thanks for sharing, Eric.  

I suspect that the shamanic totems served as individual portals, used for specific reasons.... for various sorts of consultation, as with oracles.  

Meantime, back at the ranch, a crisis with the NK nukes is unfolding.  Footmann has assured me that the situation is under control.  Well, in whose minds is it under control?  And if it's NK today, it will be somebody else, tomorrow.  

How much closer do we need to come to the brink of annihilation?

We are also on the brink of Disclosure, which puts us on the brink of the Millennium.  

Which will it be........?

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:57 am

Yes, every element showed itself to me and makes a specific part of the portal I guess.

What is very interesting is I pulled the parts together as they liked, not as I liked Wink

I couldn't stop on the Thunderbird. I just thought to make it composite from pieces.

I found, before I knew, this was part of my shamanic initiation. The Thunderbird calls.

I don't share this out of pride, or even fully understand it, it just is related to all this, because we are related to all that is happening.

The Fifth Element is the clue to the next step.
    Ultraterrestrial
    Ultraterrestrial

Post by Ultraterrestrial Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:28 am

The North Korean government fears invasion by the US and SK. Its threats of a nuclear attack is a strategy they're employing as way of trying to prevent such a scenario. They're not actually interested in having nuclear war.

I'd be more concerned about a potential war between the US, Russia, and China in the distant future if we don't give humanity access to the portals

Last edited by Ultraterrestrial on Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:35 am

I hope war doesn't happen, but I'm not concerned.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:46 am

In case anyone is paying attention...

I saw some more symbology hidden to me until just now in my Ouroboros Wheel.

The 8 pointed star, two overlaid squares. I vaguely remember the snake wanting to be wavy as it encircled the Thunderbird. I saw this just now meditating and looking at an 8 point start in the middle of a wall mandala and then all of a sudden I saw my snake was also making an 8 point star.

The secrets of the Cosmos shall present themselves to us if we are still.

Zen presents this Way of knowing as intuitive fact, as I do now, totally and completely.

Zen is...

"A special transmission outside of the religious scriptures of the world.
    Not founded upon words and letters,
    Pointing directly to the human Mind,
    Seeing into one's nature and attaining Buddhahood"

Now what to do with that Awareness is anyone's guess.

Back to the 8 point star, it's everywhere.

Astrological Origin

"The roots of the eight-pointed star symbolize the four corners of space. The eight lines are symbolic of north, south, east, and west; and time as well with the two solstices and two equinoxes.

The first cross is the intersection of the Galactic Equator with the ecliptic and the axis perpendicular to this intersection. When the Earth Cross and the Galactic Cross are superimposed they form an eight-pointed cross. The two separate crosses become conjunct and form a single 4 pointed cross during the moments of a Great Celestial Conjunction. After the individual crosses separate again and form an eight-pointed cross again."

I understand...this is the 10 directions found through...direct pointing.

Amazing Grace....

---

Whew, the moment, right here, is 'rich in consciousness'.

Of course the Sufi connections to the 8-pointed star. With this portal, I have connected the 10 directions into a cosmic conjunction of individual/Cosmos.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rub_el_Hizb

Enjoy.

I AM

---

Solar Man...Adam Kadmon

"If one asks about the Tao and another answers him," said Chuang Tzu, 'neither of them knows it."

Tricky tricky...but not so much if you just go with the flow and follow the beat of your heart in your life.

Nothing else or any words really matter in Satori.

'Have you eaten your rice porridge?' asked Joshu.

The monk replied: 'I have eaten."

Joshu said: 'Then you better wash your bowl.'

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Img_1213

---

"The men of old, while the chaotic condition was yet undeveloped, shared the placid tranquillity which belonged to the whole world. At that time the Yin and Yang were harmonious and still; their resting and movement proceeded without any disturbance; the four seasons had their definite times; not a single thing received any injury, and no living being came to a premature end. Men might be possessed of (the faculty of) knowledge, but they had no occasion for its use. This was what is called the state of Perfect Unity. At this time, there was no action on the part of any one, but a constant manifestation of spontaneity." Quoted from Tao of Physics by that good guy Fritjof Capra.

Is he alive? I would really like to meet that wise man if so. He is very wise.

http://nothingistic.org/library/chuangtzu/chuang44.html

Layers and layers of beauty are revealed. Wherever u look...you go deep...flowers blossom.

Blake saw the Way it was and will be again.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:44 pm

It is somewhat noteworthy that there were three calendrical alignments on or about Y2K........ a Christian millennium, the Mayan end date at 2012 and the solstice-galactic alignment at 1998.  The latter two are once in ~6,000 year events.  1999 was the Nostradamus eclipse, reminiscent of last month's eclipse.  

A cosmic coinkydink.  

It may be that we will muddle through the many impending political crises.  And it may be that there are no portals.  In which case, good luck to us.  

OTOH, it may be that the Princess is sitting on the Portal of Disclosure (PoD).  On last week's GtM, she posed a riddle, and Doug solved it, thanks to William Blake.  If this was not the cosmic riddle, I'd hate to see the real one.  

Is it time, Princess.......?  Is it time to get on with the show?  

On what ceremony do we stand?  Does the President want more time?  How much more?  Was he not the one for Disclosure?  

I'm not saying, Princess, that we have to open the floodgates.  We just need a definitive peek.  No?

How many have been through the PoD?  Any one of you could speak up.  Or one of our recent guests could volunteer...... or pick me, Princess!   Anybody.........

Yes.  The MoAPS, just by itself, is too radical for popular consumption.  But, in conjunction with the PoD, would we not have all the fixings for a genuine Revelation?  

Time's a wasting, is it not?  

Unless we all deny history, like Eric often does, we cannot afford to waste it..... anymore.  There is too much left hanging in this balance.  

Yes, I know, this is the best possible world, almost regardless.  But, still, Princess, how far do we have to push this envelope?  I mean, really.......!  

If the NK nukes are just fake news, then what is really going on? What is the point of getting us all riled up? What is it that we are being kept distracted from? It must be something worse. Is it the end of the world, from which we are being distracted?

(cont.......)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:16 pm