Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeToday at 3:31 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeToday at 10:18 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+9
kevin
Scrot
Peregrine
Sparky
ParanoidFactoid
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
GSB/SSR
Cyrellys
13 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, I'm slowly backing away. You guys have fun. Until next time, don't let the aliens or black op fascists get you.

---

Simply, there is no seeker. 
    There is nothing to attain. 
    No such thing as enlightenment. 
    Let's stop all this silliness.

We are lost in a hypnotic dream of separation. 

Searching for something only illustrates ignorance of reality.

Refining the mind seems like a good use of time. 

We are just dreamseekers following dreamteaching. 

There is no understanding oneness, there is just being in it.

This is all already known.

We just are remembering.

That includes all of your drama too Dan. 

We will have no impact unless love is involved. 

I know, I'm no help and a big distraction.

That is half right, we are all so very distracted.

Love is all that is moving.

As you were.

Last edited by garzparz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:16 pm

PF,

What evidence do I have w.r.t. a portal?  

None.  

What evidence do I have that there is a phenomenology problem?

Well, I know of no evidence that there is not a phenomenology problem.

If there is a phenomenology problem, then it's very likely that some cosmic being exists..... a cosmic self or Source, if you will.  

This is the basis of Personalism.  Additional evidence for personalism is the mind/body problem and the anthropic principle.  

Very likely there is personal source for the mind.  W.r.t. the mind, a Source would also function as a Telos.  And this, in turn, lends support for a small world hypothesis SWH.  

Given an SWH, there must be other dimensions, and there must be an Endtime.  It is very likely, then, that there would be inter-dimensional portals.  UFOs could be seen as mobile manifestations of such.  

PF, this is the closest thing I have for a chain of evidence.  

The question then arises as to the actual positioning of said portals.  I had assumed there would be multiple editions, but maybe not.  

W.r.t. the Katechon and Disclosure, if the cosmic Self were to maintain  substantial input into the Disclosure process, there would be as few as possible.  OTOH, there would have to be at least one stable copy, in order to ensure proper/stable human collaboration.  

Yes, I am rationalizing, after the fact.  I wouldn't have been that smart, on my own recognizance.  Does the US have a manifest destiny, in this regard?  A general suspicion, to that effect, has been floating out there from the start.  No?  

If this were the case, there could be a great deal of latitude w.r.t. the choreography of Disclosure. Could one not choreograph the best possible Diclosure? Might we not be able to have some fun with this?

I am, of course, speculating that we're looking the BPD, that has been unfolding, in its current guise, for the last seventy years. There are those who would shake their heads in disbelief.

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:04 am

I'm supposing that materialism is not correct.   Dualists, and most moderns are dualists, suppose that mind can simply piggyback on a material world.  That is how it does appear.  

However, if you are scientifically inclined, you might easily come to believe that this juxtaposition of mind and matter is nothing more than a fortuitous accident.  Many so believe.  They are the secular existentialists.  If you are reading this, you are probably that.  

However, if you were to take science even more seriously, you would come to understand that mind was an emergent illusion of biological evolution.  There are many scientists who are very uncomfortable with this conclusion, but they have learned to live with it, and not complain openly.  

There are a few of us, mainly comprised of physicists and philosophers, who have been able and willing to speculate beyond the professional norms.  But, without some deus-ex-machina, you could only nibble at the edges.  You might, like Thomas Nagel, come to understand that there must be something fundamentally askew with this modern worldview.  

But once the book has been written, what are you to do, but twist in the wind?  

I don't know if Nagel had encounters.  I've had two.  The first was short and sweet.  The second was more drawn out.  I have described and alluded to them, on numerous occasions.  I wouldn't be here without them.  

It is the second one that people find problematic.   It is the one that I've been pursuing for the last quarter century.  Most folks are, quite properly, very skeptical concerning the significance that I attach to it.

I operate under the impression that this second encounter process is a logical extension of the first.  Kevin has been involved in this second process.  He became involved, quite separately from me, through the 'Gordon Project' about five years ago.  

Kevin understands some of the history here, and has had regular communication with Ron.  He is sympathetic with aspects of the eschatology.  I have been in communication with him only about two months.  Eric, OTOH, embraces non-dualism, but is turned off by the machinations.  

Kevin + Eric is the first semblance of understanding that I've been afforded, in the last forty years.  

3:30-------

Both are only tangentially aware or concerned with the BPWH.  But it's a start, hopefully.  

6:40-------

Ron still thinks that Donald might win, and that the only plan depends on this. In my mind, then, there is no plan. So, what am I supposed to do about that? Is this any way run anything? I guess that Eric is right.... it will just be spontaneous.

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:02 pm

Eric.......
    Let me be clear about my position in this body now about Jesus. What he did ended time in perfect love. We are on our way to that. All before and all after are part of the same story. Every moment of struggle we overcame got us there. It all exists now past, present and future. You and I are already played out across time. Our aspects I know found each other now again and in the future our actions all lead toward love. Why fight it? No religion or good or evil. Yes, in the moment it matters most. All ideas are relative to the the time and personal consciousness of the individual. Everything that has ever been or will be are part of the fabric of an evolution toward a complete future. But every evil we rise above strengthens the goodness and love that has already resulted in a perfect future of loving union. Imagine where we could be in our next aspects! Rejoice! It is finished. The universal consciousness is playing all roles at once. Me is we. And we are all together here, every good and evil deed, equal. We are here to reestablish the voice in us as one again. You, I, and everyone else are the experiential consciousness of this universe here now, all together. There is no judgement, there is only the experience of now. Phew, what a weekend.

It does sound rather like this might be the best possible world. Could it have been any other? I'm doubtful.
    Sparky

Post by Sparky Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:37 am

"On hearing this, Jesus said, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick." Mathew 9.12

"After you have had children and grandchildren and have lived in the land a long time—if you then become corrupt and make any kind of idol, doing evil in the eyes of the LORD your God and arousing his anger," Deuteronomy 4:25
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:16 am

I feel as though I'm being corralled into something that has been much too politicized.

I'm being told that Hillary is against disclosure, while Donald is for it. So what.....?

I would be against it, too, were I an elected official. Disclosure and truth are not about popularity.

If there is to be disclosure and truth, it must have been part of the plan of salvation, from the beginning. This does not sound anything like that. This sounds like skulduggery.

The plan for human salvation cannot hinge upon the whims of any politician, particularly any politician who has no clue about what might be at stake.

Ron now tells me that he's responsible for obtaining the philosophical input wrt disclosure. He's never allowed me to discuss the philosophy of the MoAPS with him. The purpose of the proposed cruise was to provide that input. And it's as though I'm supposed to jump at the opportunity.

Watch me not jump.

Then what......? If there is no workaround for the likely case of benighted politicians, then this cannot be the best possible plan of salvation. Nor, I guess, could it be the BPW. Either we have the wrong plan or the wrong hypothesis. I'll take the former possibility.

This is not the plan...... I wait for a plan that makes a modicum of sense. What if no better plan emerges, within a reasonable time? I can only follow my usual protocol..... attempt to make a scene. Not that this would change anything, but, at least, I would have made a statement.

(cont.)
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:17 pm

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:53 am

Thank you, Gary.

The reason that we're inclined to devalue consciousness is because the only rational alternative is the MoAPS..... eschatology, etc.

In what follows, I'll temporarily be embracing the hypothesis that Disclosure is upon us. My best guess is that Disclosure is not more than a decade away.

My observation yesterday was that I'm either in the wrong world or the wrong plan. I suspect, and I hope that the plan being presented to me by Ron is a decoy plan, intended to mislead or distract.

I had been assuming that Ron was fully briefed. But someone is being deliberately misled concerning the political aspect of disclosure, and I don't think it's me.

It is possible that a trap is being set to rope the 'deplorables' into the Disclosure plan, using Donald as the bait. If it is just a trap, someone forgot to notify Ron.

Who's in charge of disclosure? There would have to be a way to co-opt presidential approval. Also, it is very unlikely that we'd be rolling the dice..... not on any level, and especially not on this level.

Even if it were a trap, would I be expected to hold my nose, and go along with the plan? Would I put personal politics above global salvation? Doesn't the end justify the means in some cases..... especially in this case? Would I pretend to go along with Donald? In the absence of some definitive input to the contrary, I would have to figure that I was in the wrong world. I have to believe that there would be ample opportunity for me to demonstrate my political misgivings, while putting out the BPWH.

What do I say......?

I can not go on the cruise. I've done three cruises. That should be enough, in any world.

And now he's telling me that John is somehow privy to the big picture. Excuuuse me..... is this about the MoAPS? Again, I must have ended up in the wrong world.

I hear from another source that he has been mainly talking about Donald, and that he no longer talks about the 'gate'.

I would like to get Kevin's take on all this, but he's not been talking to me for the last couple of days.

Ron has always posed as a contrarian.... even as a rogue agent. Now, it's like he's suddenly got religion.... as if everything hinged on a particular politician.... namely, Donald. And now he's been tasked to provide the philosophical input to the disclosure process. Hmmm....... Was that a new thought..... spur of the moment?

5:10---------

Is it possible that CK is receiving slanted information? He did mention on one occasion, recently, that we would need to get permission from someone else for me to talk to John. Is there a whole other layer to the disclosure process?

Does Hillary have her own version of the R&D show. It's possible, but it's certainly been kept under wraps.

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:13 am

I'm hopeful that Donald will be unable to bounce back from this week's implosion.

Meanwhile CK continues to claim that he would have been the only disclosure candidate. Only Donald would have had the fortitude to commercialize the Gate.

This is a supremely cynical view of Disclosure, and Ron has never pretended to be an idealist about anything.

His support of Trump would certainly be strike against the BPWH, in the eventuality of a disclosure under a Clinton administration. This could have been part of the calculation, for all I know.

I was about to say that Ron's assumption is that we control the Gate, but he made that explicit, about three weeks ago, when he described the Gate as having a double lock..... one on our side and the other on their side. The further implication is that only the president may authorize the opening of our side.

When he was talking about the September rendezvous, however, there was no mention of authorization. Indeed, there have been statements that could be construed as temporary, non-governmental portals, in relation to alternative possibilities.

But, ever since stating that he had briefed Trump, only the federal option has been mentioned.

He is now claiming to have met the candidate on more than one occasion. The first meeting was before the nomination, but when it appeared assured. Briefing teams and topics are selected by the agency(?), for new candidates. As president, however, the teams and topics are determined by the recipient.

There are portable/ad-hoc portals and UFOs, not controlled by the USG.

At this point we might wish to revisit the John S connection.......

John is a former Marine, and presently a substitute teacher, but seemingly on sabbatical.

Ron now states than that John has an overview of the disclosure process. It is in this capacity that Ron consults with him, sometimes on a daily basis.

Does this overview touch upon philosophy or eschatology? No. We might hope that John's overview would be less mired in the politics than are Ron's actions, at this point.

What, then, would be plan B, assuming that Donald is properly chastised at the polls, and Hillary has no intention of opening the floodgate, not having Donald's full-bore commercial instincts, thank goodness? What was the alleged September plan, anyway? Will John be able to pull Ron's iron out of the political fire?

3:20---------

I will attempt to be as charitable as possible about Ron's having gotten us involved in this political mess with Donald.......

Did he have a choice? Perhaps less choice than we might suppose. Would it have been preferable for him to have declined the opportunity? Not necessarily. Should I have walked away, once I had been apprised of the Trump connection? Should I have abjured any politics? Politics was implicit in the R&D show, from the outset. Had Donald been elected, I would not have turned up my nose at communication, if it might have helped.

Both Ron and Kevin have suggested commercialization wrt these proceedings. Are these suggestions to be treated as money changers at the temple? Did Jesus not accept alms or hospitality? There is a middle way in all things, except when it comes to truth and love.

Back to plan B.......

Does John have a clue? What is the workaround for a recalcitrant president?

What about the portable portals? Dare I refer to them as port-a-ports.... maybe flying carpets?

If I gathered correctly, just a couple of months ago, such rendezvous was going to be arranged in Shenandoah, in the context of a meeting with Nightingale. No? This would have been my preference, from the beginning. Or what about in context of the upcoming cruise?

But are there not other groups which could procure something similar? The only difference here might be that this would be linked to disclosure.

5:50---------

I had a lengthy conversation with 'Falcon' Bob........

He agrees with Ron about Donald, but for more biblical reasons......

Put briefly, Hillary is the whore of Babylon, in consort with the Antichrist. Donald is the rider of the white horse out to slay the whore. Hillary has prostituted herself to the global PtB who are attempting to enslave us. Donald is the only politician who might save us from enslavement. Bernie Sanders was a Marxist. With Bernie, we'd be jumping from the frying pan into the fire. I'll have to ask Ron what he makes of this scenario.

If worse comes to worst, according to this scenario, and we have the disclosure resistant Hillary in office, what would be plan B, the workaround? Bob suggests that Ron and John would lend scant credibility to any sort of rendezvous. I suggested that a workaround rendezvous would only need to put a significant crack in the glass ceiling of the Katechon. There would be enough additional pressure to break it open.

Win, win. Right? Any questions?

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:09 am

Here's the difference between myself and, Ron and Falcon...... they think that Trump can save us, I think the truth will save us.

We all understand that the system, global capitalism, is creaking. Trump says that nationalism will fix it.

Globally, nationalism is on the rise. There is increasing competition for dwindling resources. International conflict will be exacerbated by nationalism.

Within nations, there is increasing polarization and factionalism. Donald also exploits this trend.

What sort of truth could save us from this fragmentation? It would be the knowledge of who we are; from whence we come, and whither we go.

Our most basic instincts often seem directed toward family, clan and tribe. Capitalism, and especially global capitalism, promote self-interest above clan and tribe.

Before capitalism, it was Christianity and Islam which promoted the notion of a universal community of believers above all else. There was corporate worship, before there were corporations. It was the personalism, unique to Christianity, which made it particularly conducive to capitalism. Of course, the success of capitalism, per-se, eventually submerged its theological/metaphysical origins.

The individualistic excesses of capitalism explain the rise of Trumpism, as well as the antipathy of much of Islam toward the West.

How can personalism transcend individualism, we'd like to know?

10-----------

Materialism, particularly with Darwinism, sets the individual against an indifferent, even hostile, world.

It is a long way from here, to embracing our status as co-Creators. It is very difficult for us to fathom such an entirely novel gestalt. In effect, we would be turning the world inside out.

We start with the understanding that we did not accidentally drop into this world. Yes, we were actually thrown here, for a reason.

(cont.)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:46 am

I'm thinking of the individualism problem for two perspectives..... micro and macro......

Atoms lose much of their individuality in the context of molecules..... and so on, from cells through organisms.

Individuals give up much of their autonomy to family, governments and various corporate bodies.

As with atoms, individuals typically participate in many kinds and layers of organizations, but the participation of individuals tends to be more of a parallel affair, rather than serial, as with atoms.

One might well suppose, heading back to the monadic Source or Telos, that we would be reverting to a universal church, as once the Catholic Church was intended to be. Maybe that's not such a bad idea. This time around, though..... I was going to say something about the priesthood, but that, also, might not be such a bad institution to revamp.

This sounds like an unmitigated monopoly. There ought to be a yin to balance the church's yang..... along gender lines..... convents and monasteries?

In general there would be communes in the middle, flanked with convents and monasteries, on the side..... like in the old days?

It sounds like a reversion to tribal communes.....

Would there be mandatory migrations? I suppose that there could be a spectrum of choices.

When thinking about communities, it is very important to keep in mind that these would be existing within the global context of a declining population. Declining back toward an initial population of a few million people inhabiting segregated, primitive communes or tribes, living way off the grid..... tree huggers, if you will. This is how the Omega reverts to the Alpha, as our SWH/CTC completes its singular cosmic circuit. Yes?

Since we last visited the Omega point, there has been a major modification, namely the Green Door, which has come into my purview within the last few weeks......

Each community will have jurisdiction over its very own green door. Pretty neat, huh? This would be the obvious solution to any and all issues of migration/travel.

With equal obviousness, these doors would also address the Rapture issue.

Would the doors not greatly simplify the Endtimes logistics? Simplicity matters.

A big, remaining question would be how many doors.....?

I see the necessity for two kinds of doors......

1.) Intra-world travel, and

2.) Off-world travel.

They wouldn't always have to be distinguished, but let's do that, for the nonce......

The basic assumption going forward is the Earth is the 'physical' cosmic center. There are a few other special purpose, satellite worlds..... much smaller, in terms of population.

The intra-world doors would just serve our mundane travel needs. Everyone would be within walking/biking distance of such a portal.

OTOH, there would only be a dozen or so, off-world portals. These special portals would be located in conjunction with the 'megalopic'/megalithic global centers of the Alpha/Omega events. So there would be that much of a holdover, from the earlier version of the BPWH.

In this new version, however, the dozen Mother Ships have been replaced with these dozen off-world portals.

1pm---------

The major difference is that the Rapture will be extended for the length of the Millennium. In fact, it will be a key feature of the Millennium for its entire duration.

I would imagine that the use of the special off-world portals would be restrictive. Generally, only a rather small number of individuals would be vouchsafed return passage. Departures would be the rule. But it would mainly be fertility reduction and natural death that would account for most of 99+% reduction of our human numbers over the timeframe of the Millennium.

Departures would, of course, be strictly limited by age.

Why didn't I consider the portal option, long ago? I guess it was just too obvious, too simple minded. I had to be hit over the head with it.

Might Ron not be fibbing? Of course, he could. There may exist no such thing. But, if the BPWH is in the right ballpark, such things will almost certainly exist, sooner than later.

Might these portals have something do with the transcendence of personalism over individualism?

I would definitely think so. In effect, from about now on, we'll never be more than a walk away from the Monad. That will be the definition of God's Kingdom on Earth. This will be the Millennial Garden of Eden. The Monad is never further than a stroll in the park.

If this were actually the case, and it's actually difficult for me to believe otherwise, then, it would not be too much of an exaggeration to suggest that Donald and I would be the last two individualists you will ever have to encounter. It will just be persons from here on out. I should hope that, that would be a big relief.

I would think that Eric would be especially relieved to know this. He's been struggling to figure out what to do with me. He should be glad to know that Donald and I will be the last of the Mohicans. Good riddance!!

3---------

This portal scenario helps to explain several of the remaining puzzles, especially in regards to brinksmanship......

Pressure and tension are building at a rapid clip, within our Katechon enclosed vessel. But, in effect, our hermetically sealed pressure vessel has more than sufficient relief valves, in case of emergency. I could understand, then, why Hillary is not in such a big hurry to pull the plug. Yes?

Quite a few things make quite a bit more sense, now, in light of these new additions to the BPWH.

But, then, how do we explain this newfound R&Don show......?

Has someone pulled a fast one on Ron, bless his heart.... he would be so deserving. I suspect there was a serious case of misdirection, somewhere along that line. Might someone have tricked the trickster? Would that he has such a good excuse.

Eric points out that the veritable definition of personhood is that we all have our personal portals, closer to us than our nose. Our minds are, by definition, our portals to the Monad.

I agree, but....... there is no reason that we cannot have more tangible portals, especially in the event of an emergency..... as like what we might be building up to, about now, even according to Eric.

In order to be a person, you have to know that you have contact with the Monad. You are lost without that knowledge. Every devout person knows that much.

That's not quite right....... you have to have a personal contact with the Monad. That is more of a struggle for non-xtians. It's more of a struggle if you suppose that Creation is infinite. How can you have a personal relation with the Apeiron? Persons must be self-defined..... self-delimited. God has a self-Katechon..... self-restraint, especially when it comes to creating the BPW. That Person, we can love.

And, besides, by definition, the Monad cannot be quantitatively infinite. The Monad is only qualitatively infinite.

5:35---------

Earlier today, Ron sent the following link....... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3hJjWTLRB0

Yes, Donald wants to save us from an evil and corrupt system. He is riding into this election on a white horse to lockup the Whore of Babylon.

Certainly he has hit a nerve, with a large segment of the population.

But is there a political solution to the world's problems? I believe that only the truth will ever set us free from evil. Only the truth will break the Katechon.

Does Donald know who we are; from whence we came, or wither we go? I have seen no indication of that. Maybe Ron knows something about Donald that I don't.

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:37 am

Pelican does agree with Falcon that Donald represents the Apocalyptic rider on the White Horse, while Hillary represents, or actually is, the Whore of Babylon. In so agreeing, we should, of course, not conclude that he has taken on any other xtian beliefs.

Furthermore, it is quite alright with Pelican, if Donald's main interest in disclosure would be its commercial potential. After all, Donald is a businessman, first and foremost.

I could only reiterate my position that neither politics nor business will triumph over corruption and evil. Only the truth could set us free from those scourges, I stated.

I agree, however that the heat of the current election cycle has apocalyptic overtones in the minds of much of the electorate.

In that regard, we Americans are not so different from Isis in viewing the global tensions in apocalyptic terms. There does seem to be an up turn in such ominous perspectives.

In this context, I would be more inclined to view Donald as a stand-in for the antichrist. There are anti-messianic overtones. The messianic comparison is certainly implicit in much of the rhetoric on the republican side.

I haven't yet had an opportunity to pop the question to Pelican concerning what Disclosure options would still be open, in the event of a Clinton victory. We might suppose that folks of his background are comfortable with contingency planning. Might not Disclosure actually be a viable alternative to civil insurrection?

If the insiders have not already contemplated such an option, should we not consider them to be negligent?

Suppose that we do have artifacts/records of 'uncorrelated' phenomena. Imagine a Snowden or Assange, not just with political motivations, but with religious and spiritual concerns. And then you were given to believe that your commander-in-chief was the Whore of Babylon. Might you not conspire with like-minded individuals to break the evil spell of silence, especially knowing that you would soon be vindicated in the eyes of many of your fellow citizens? What about MJ12?

WWJD, we might ask ourselves.....? Should I, or anyone else, take it upon ourselves to preempt the dubious legalities of Disclosure/Revelation? I would think that the more likely concern would be with preempting the divine prerogative. And might one not be an instrument of such?

The probability of such a back channel of disclosure might also be taken as prima facie evidence that there is no such evidence, indeed, evidence of no such phenomena.

If there were an off-world interest in Disclosure, one would imagine there would be an off-world ability to veto any human attempt at preemption. Whereas, there would always be an off-world ability to preempt.

1pm----------

It is entirely possible that this political gambit on the part of Pelican is just an attempt to sow confusion and dissension among disclosure partisans. The apparent desperation of this move would seem to signal and endgame strategy on the part of whomever.

3--------

Let's suppose that there is pressure for disclosure, coming from the Russians, for whatever might be their reasoning.

Would they possibly be deferring to Donald at this point? But, if Hillary were to be elected, and she is opposed, then they could use the threat of preemption as a bargaining chip in matters quite unrelated.

This would imply, however, that the Russians were ambivalent about disclosure, since, up to now, they had been deferring. It might be, though, that in the larger scheme, the US has only been granted first refusal. If there is off-world pressure, our window of hegemony would be limited in time, as additional parties are brought to the cosmic bargaining table.

Meanwhile, I've had another lengthy convo with Falcon #2, who, as the story goes, was very recently recruited to the aviary, after a chance encounter with Ron and Aliyah, at one of their drone workshops.

It did not take too long for us to get onto the issue of linkage between disclosure and Revelation. Along with that, we were discussing the relation between physics and metaphysics, and the degree to which nature might have been designed so as to conceal its metaphysical Source. From that perspective, the God of Revelation is also the God of concealment. And the linkage between Disclosure and Revelation might be closer than ufologists would like to think.

If that were the case, it would seem that presidential/national authority might easily be questioned by those on the inside, particularly in any secular democracy. The entire secular establishment, namely, the PtB, are being cast as the obstructionists, in this regard, and so they are cast as co-conspirators with the evil aliens, who are bent on our enslavement.

I mentioned to Bob about Ron having cast me as the obstructionist wrt the Desert Rendezvous. And this in the context of my aquarium moniker of sunfish. What's a body to think?

Who is in charge, after all? In this case, the whole Donald business is a bluff, from the git-go.

Were that true, then what? How would we call the bluff? And when?

I wonder if Bob and I can come to any provisional agreement on this latest hypothetical contingency? And it's all on the contingency of the validity of the speculation concerning the BPWH. Wow, that would be a stretch.

5----------

Maybe Bob can help me to call Ron's bluff about sunfish. Yes........?

How might that go? I don't need to involve Bob directly. I merely need to obtain his consent, but for what, exactly? With what pretext could I spring this on Ron?

I would suggest that Bob and I agree that the president should not have authority in regard to disclosure, because of its probable linkage to Revelation. It would be entirely disingenuous to put Donald, or any other politician, up to this, because they would probably have no idea what they were getting us all into..... not to mention the Separation Clause, of course.

Now, you (Ron) have said that I was Sunfish. I have taken it upon myself to interpret that moniker in a biblical fashion. Over the years you have not corrected me on that, in fact you have, on several occasions, abetted my construal with your own comments. You have also, recently, alleged my veto of the DR. In light of the foregoing, would I not also have a preemptive/green-light input?

All of the above speculation hinges upon the validity of the MoAPS that I have proposed. If you know of any evidence that substantially supports the MoAPS, then I should be granted a continuing veto over any disclosure initiatives that do not take this linkage explicitly in account. By that same token, it would stand to reason that I should be granted the appropriate oversight with respect to a future initiative.

7:30pm/ft-----------

In the meantime, Eric has been texting to me his observations while undergoing a mystical experience. It seems to be rather powerful. Furthermore, he is given to understand that this is happening to many others, in the specific timeframe of Disclosure.

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:08 am

Heading to the Blue Ridge of Va.

I regret to say that I had a disappointing conversation with Kevin, last night. He is mainly interested in his own attempt to interpret events. But this is true of everyone I know. They all want to reinvent the best possible wheel, on their own.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:43 am

I find it simply not credible that any plan of salvation would be relinquished to the machinations of any possibly craven segment of the population.  Therefore I have to conclude that Ron is seriously misinformed in stating that Hillary would be granted the power to thwart Disclosure, even in the unlikely event that she would want to.  

I can, however, think of any number of reasons why Ron might have been misinformed in regard to this crucial matter.  

For instance, this could simply be a test of my ability to exercise independent judgment relative to any particular source or sources of information. I'd rather not suppose that Ron is privy to this bit of misdirection. But I would find that possibility vastly more credible than to suppose that this wasn't the BPW.

(cont.)
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:42 pm

I'm going to go against the grain a bit and suggest that President Trump continue using the Stargate, but with some changes:
    Vastly decreased cooperation with the IOA.
    Public revelation of the Stargate.
    Emphasis on using the Stargate for purposes that benefit America, especially economically, such as bringing back naquadah in sufficient quantities to end dependence on foreign oil and coal.
    Off-world land acquisition becomes a thing, mostly for the wealthy and corporations who are able to purchase passage through the Stargate.
    Coal and oil mining industries gradually transition off-world, to meet whatever needs can't be met with naquadah and the like. Off-world labor drives costs down tremendously in the initial stages, but eventually workers from America are required to fill the demand.
    Off-world agriculture becomes a massive industry, as worlds are farmed that have no natural crop pests, no space limitations for grazing animals, and little environmental concern or oversight.
    Meanwhile, at home:
    Use of Asgard sensors and beaming technology to secure US borders.
    Use of Asgard sensors, beaming tech, and cloaked drones on Al Qaeda and ISIS, as well as domestically. Eventual use of Asgard sensors to log the locations of everyone at all times. Criminal activity becomes difficult, but so does civil disobedience.
    Use of memory recall devices and Za'tarc detectors on captured POWs initially for intelligence purposes, later in domestic use on suspects in criminal cases.
    Unemployment rises globally as industries increasingly move off-world. Workers increasingly find themselves required to move off-world, at least temporarily, to find work.
    Global affairs are uneasy. The United States Air Force still holds the lion's share of the BC-304s, but there are presumably enough held by other global powers at this point that direct conflict is something all sides want to avoid. Trade agreements for access to the Stargate are carefully negotiated.
    Recreational sarcophagus use is banned after a series of murders and violent assaults among those rich enough to purchase frequent sarcophagus time.
    Some years later:
    Successful commercialization of Asgard power cores and matter materialization technology essentially ends manufacturing, energy, and agriculture industries in a matter of months. Chemical and pharmaceutical manufacturing largely cease to exist as well, though research continues. Mining industry shifts focus to acquiring raw matter for materialization.
    Sharply rising unemployment isn't successfully countered by the falling price of goods. Trump is forced to make some tough decisions on expanding social welfare programs as millions of Americans try to figure out how to make a living in a fundamentally different world.
    The world's first trillionaire emerges.
    Trump's eventual opponent in 2020 begins campaigning for a basic income, increased off-world oversight, and a guarantee of two lifetime uses of a sarcophagus, free of charge, for all Americans.

U likes this post

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:22 pm

I understand very little of that last post.   What little I might comprehend, I find disturbing and incredible.  

I'm returning to Baltimore tomorrow.  I will strive for clarification.

I hope it's just a bad joke.

Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:30 pm

I am unaware of the origin of the post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Stargate/comments/45o6yy/
    It seems to have been published from the perspective of a "joke" , but I would need to understand from the perspective of the source.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:18 pm

That you should use "joke" in quotes could be more than a little disturbing for us naïfs.  I knew that you were a big fan of the SG series, but I would not have guessed that the show, and some of its other fans, even, might possibly serve as a source of sigint/humint for you.

I could only hope to be as useful.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:19 am

As we were heading back from Blue Ridge country, Ron called.  What about revisiting the DR/SS scenario, before the allegedly reluctant Hillary makes it to the WH?  

The DR/SS is no longer on the table.  That was a one-time opportunity, and he won't be conceding the election for Donald, before the fact.  Afterwards, without Donald, all bets are off.  

Are we just going to turn back the clock....?  Has the world situation stabilized?  Has the threat of political gridlock been normalized in this country?  Have the global threat vectors gone back to their usual random alignment?  Was the entire September Surprise prediction meant to be a distraction from something else?  I doubt that we'll find out.  

Where might the R&D show go from here?  Nowhere?  I hope that we don't have to experience the Trump contingency.  That piece of stargate fiction was passed on from someone at work.  If that were even in the vicinity of the mark, the BPWH would have to be tossed out on its ear.  

On the face of it, Ron has, over the past 20 months, done a rather thorough job of crying 'wolf'.  Was the intent simply to discredit the entire R&D show?  Quite possibly, but to what end?  To discredit the BPWH?  Was the BPWH that much of a threat to begin with?  That would be a minor thrill for me.  

In the absence of the R&D show, wither the BPWH?  It remains embedded, almost exclusively, in my own mind.  That is not likely to be effected.  However, the sense of currency would necessarily suffer. I'm hopeful that current events will not preempt the show.  Life is sufficiently interesting in retrospect to not require any additional stimulation, at this point.  I do not feel any new found inclination toward pessimism.  Hope does not feel jeopardized, hereby. Of course, I cannot speak for the hypothetical witness who might have been obtaining vicarious optimism from this quarter. That will have to remain as the tree fallen in the forest.

(cont. )
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:23 pm

I have often suggested that, going forward, reality would become more fluid and porous. Portals would constitute the extreme end of the spectrum of porosity. There is no aspect of the paranormal that cannot be represented by some kind of porosity. I'm not sure how I might distinguish fluidity from porosity, in this regard. Fluidity might be taken as shape-shifting.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:56 am

We had a chance to revisit the September surprise.......

You will recall that at least one of the original, alleged 32 vectors pertained to gridlock in US politics.  If there were such a vector, one might think it would much more logically have pointed to a post-inaugural timeframe for gridlock.  

He is now entertaining discussion of a gridlock regime.  For instance, the respective briefing teams are no longer on speaking terms.  I would guess that the Clinton briefers are no longer taking calls from the Trump briefers.  

He spoke of the scientific polls as still favoring Donald.  I was skeptical, and he suggested Google.  On Google, the result were just the opposite.... the only polls favoring Donald were the online polls taken in connection with the debates.  Those are the only ones that Donald would cite.  

Date: Monday, October 24, 2016
    Subject: Upcoming Plans and Actions
    To: Ronald
    Cc: Kevin Alber, "John S

I have a message to Kevin to call me.  

Let it be clear that I will not attend any event where I need the approval of someone who  refuses to speak with me.  That is a non-starter.  

As far as 'vacations' go, I could not even pretend to be on a vacation with individuals who have consistently thwarted my efforts to communicate to them any ideas related to the BPWH, whether it was supposed to be 'vacation' or not.  I would only feel further frustrated..... hardly a vacation.  

It makes no sense to state that Kevin was attempting to obtain information from me for John.  Kevin never said or even implied any such purpose for our conversation.  Talking to Kevin was rather like talking to Paul Price, who mainly seemed to be trying to impress me with his own theories, supposing, I guess, that I was employed by you to hoover up information on your behalf.  

Until such time, Ron, as you are able to disabuse others of this mindset, communication with them will be futile.  

I will continue to communicate with you as if you were a deliberately misinformed or disinformed hand holder.   I hold out the possibility that you might at some point be able serve as a semi-secure conduit to...... whatever.  

On Sunday, October 23, 2016, Ronald  wrote:

Hi Dan,

The upcoming election will determine our course of action. One way and we proceed with the off world cruise, the other and we do not. Either way we are scheduled for an at sea activity. One way and it will be focused on near term actions, and the other it will be a vacation. I understand Kevin disappointed you by reading rather than listening. He was developing educational background at John's direction. You are welcome to suggest an alternative course of action, but time is limited. Otherwise please make another attempt to communicate with Kevin. Either way, the Princess and Kashmir have requested you receive a formal invitation to participate. Under these conditions, John's approval will not be required.

Thanks,

Ron

How has the BPW brought us to this impasse.....?

In some alternate world, I suppose that Trump might have been the Savior.  How Ron came to treat this remote possibility as gospel, is beyond my power of imagination.  There certainly was only ever skepticism from my quarter.  

It is possible that I was being used to disinform one or both candidates for whatever godly or ungodly purpose.  IOW, the Katechon rules.  

2:30--------

It is also possible that the political diversion was merely that, a deliberate diversion to minimize any more serious credibility.  

Bill L is another acquaintance, who is supporting Trump.  His thesis is that Hillary is controlled by a Jewish cabal that also controls the global elite.  I suspect that many of Trump's followers share this view.  

One might easily conclude then that I am the unwitting stooge an anti-Zionist cabal.  Might MJ12, if it ever actually existed, have any such proclivities, either pro or con?  While we're at it, we might ask the same of God.  

The entire prophetic tradition is based on the existence of a chosen people.  Was that a necessary aspect of our plan of salvation?  That provision has lead to persecution.  Is this any way to save the world?  

We might as well ask if the BPW should have a diverse population?  Many Trump supporters would say no.  I maintain that the challenge of racial harmony is quite possibly our greatest challenge.  

It is hard to imagine a prophetic tradition without prophets, or that such prophets would not have shared some tribal identity.  Was it necessary that such a group of messianic 'holdouts' continue into the Endtimes?  And, if anyone were to conclude it unnecessary, then what?  Would it not prove that this is not the BPW?  

In some rather non-trivial sense, this 'holdout' tribe is our global canary in the mineshaft of the Endtimes.  OTOH, I have pointed to the provocations of the West Bank settlers.... see e.g. Zvi Kook and Meir Kahane.  One could say that these holdouts are stirring the pot while keeping the lid on.... quite a trick.  If this is the plan, it is a rather convoluted one.... brinksmanship, with a capital B.  Surely, the Middle East accounts for more than one of the 32 vectors.  

No doubt, Trump would have reduced our support for Israel..... and would that have been a peaceful move?  I'm doubtful.  It is no coincidence that besides AIPAC, the strongest support for Israel comes from evangelicals.  It is a very delicate balance.  The heat is being turned up there, as if it were our ultimate check valve.  Is that not the plan?  

Over there, we have a Revelation alarm clock.  Over here, we have the Disclosure clock.  In between we have Zionists and anti-Zionists.  Which string gets pulled first?  My hope is that the Disclosure/MoAPS will counteract the Armageddon.  

The longer that I can hold out, single handedly, the stronger that one could make the case for personalism.  Yes?  No one could argue that I'm not besieged by crazies.  

4:45---------

One could argue that the best possible time for Disclosure would be in conjunction with the world taking an unmistakable turn for the worse.  That turn has not occurred.  I think that was the original intent with combining the DR with the SS.  Ron reports that the vectors have become murky.  We are now in post-alignment territory.  Hang on to your hats.  

This turn for the worst is likely to be socio-political.  And it would be most likely to occur in this country.  Yes, it would be some form of political gridlock.  Some other kind of event would more likely be seen as divinely manipulated.

Such a scenario was predicted by Ron for their cruise, last December.

(cont.)

U likes this post

ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:41 am

How has the BPW brought us to this impasse.....?

Dan, given we've seemingly been forced into a Sophie's Choice between Clinton and Trump, perhaps one might conclude this 'Best Possible World' turns out to suck donkeyballs.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:48 am

Clinton vs. Trump.........? Hmmm.......

Not such a hard act to follow....... as said by indefatigable optimist.

Heck, almost anybody could save the world, but who's gonna save democracy? I guess the people will have to.

(cont.)
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:09 am

Wait. The man our featherless friends termed 'chicken little' as his Aviary moniker is an indefatigable optimist? The eschatologist forecasting all consuming doom for mankind's existence is also an indefatigable optimist for democracy? I think my head's going to explode like in that scene from Scanners.

What happened to just going out into the desert and having a close encounter of the pow wow kind with ET/UT?

And man, just let me say, on this eschatology stuff, either Clinton or Trump wins and I'm thinking end times are near. Sleazy corruption or mind bending stupidity? Is it possible these guys are just figureheads and the real power is behind the scenes? Because between these two, Kagemusha seems almost preferable.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:41 am

PF,

Me thinks you might have skipped out on BPWH 101..... that was the part with the Rapture.  You do want to be Raptured, don't you?  It's only a question of the best time.  And I've always said that we'd have all the time in the world.  How about a thousand years?  Xtians call it the Millennium.  Most folks would be bored to death..... that's why we have portals.  Your name is on one of them.  Do you also want an egg in your beer?  

Hillary is saying.... not on my watch.  Well, Hillary, whose watch is it?  Who died and left you in charge?  I think we'll have Disclosure when we want to, and, of course, Hillary, your preferences will be treated with all due respect.  How much respect are you due?  I would say, Hillary, that you are due a lot of respect.  You certainly have mine and Bill's.  

How many more days of delay would you wish for?  But more to the point, Hillary, why would you wish for them?  We're just looking for a few good reasons.  For starters, just give us any reason at all.  We're only trying to make this as simple as possible.  

For instance, a lot people are saying that we should go to Mars before the Rapture. Hmmm........ I don't think that's a very good excuse or reason for delay. The whole point of our blue sky dream was to serve as a substitute for the Rapture, given that we're lost in space and time. Yes, once we were lost, but now, maybe, we're about to find ourselves. At that point, our blue sky dream would be..... beside the point. No?

(continue)

Last edited by dan on Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:13 am

Dan, I prefer wine.

This rapture stuff. Is this like Left Behind? If I'm good Santa comes and whisks me into the sky to go and live with Jesus? Otherwise, I'm left behind to suffer on a doomed Earth playing poker with Satan's minions?

And then there's the portals. The Stargates. I've never seen one of these things. Except on TV and it was a campy bad show. Like Star Trek for pot heads.

As I've said before, I've seen a flying saucer. And I've experienced PSI. That's all I know.

Jack may be an unmitigated expletive, but I give him credit for actually looking for new ideas to get people off Earth. And I'm not one to view the stars as having been holographically painted on a celestial backdrop. Hell, even if it is all one big hologram, there's still a whole lot of it up there to explore. So Jack's approach strikes me as a good one. There's plenty of holographic room at the top (to paraphrase Feynman).

Why should we want to expedite a transit by stargate portal, to only end up at that final resting place we're all slated to go to anyway?

I realize this is a spiritual quest for you. Isn't it? There's some quasi-religious spirituality aspect of the ET/UT matter. But why should we trust UT to help us mass migrate to a place we've never been? It sounds more like buying an individual ticket to an off-world permanent dirt nap. But fortunately in a place not holographic.

I'm being snarky. And you deserve better than that. But does the rest of our featherless friends go for this? Any of them? When you dig through the Wikileaks Podesta UFO email releases, it all looks like the Greer and Basset razzledazzle flying lights show, begging attention from politicians who no longer care because Laurence Rockefeller's money spigot got turned off long ago.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:48 pm