Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+9
kevin
Scrot
Peregrine
Sparky
ParanoidFactoid
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
GSB/SSR
Cyrellys
13 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, I'm slowly backing away. You guys have fun. Until next time, don't let the aliens or black op fascists get you.

---

Simply, there is no seeker. 
    There is nothing to attain. 
    No such thing as enlightenment. 
    Let's stop all this silliness.

We are lost in a hypnotic dream of separation. 

Searching for something only illustrates ignorance of reality.

Refining the mind seems like a good use of time. 

We are just dreamseekers following dreamteaching. 

There is no understanding oneness, there is just being in it.

This is all already known.

We just are remembering.

That includes all of your drama too Dan. 

We will have no impact unless love is involved. 

I know, I'm no help and a big distraction.

That is half right, we are all so very distracted.

Love is all that is moving.

As you were.

Last edited by garzparz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by ParanoidFactoid Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:52 am

'They don't like us messing with their portals.'

Are you describing a television show or the old RV program codename? Or both? And I thought that was supposed to be at Cheyenne Mountain.

Let me see if I understand you.

Stars are painted on a ceiling. A chariot drags the sun across the sky. And there are green doors that lead to 'outside'. And yes, I do understand you mean multidimensional. The holographic universe is a projection, so to speak. Physical aliens we meet are just holograms like us. Face huggers and chestbursters don't really exist. And so what's behind that green door leads to what's outside the hologram, from this perspective.

Deutsch wouldn't go for this. I think he'd argue against it in much the same way he argued against the arrow of time. The arrow must exist in a time line of its own and therefore it's turtles all the way down. Infinite regression.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:00 am

You're beginning to get it.  

Stargate was the tv series.  Ronnie and I had to watch it, like it was a sacrament.  

I doubt that Deutsch has been through the door, yet.

We have our hologram, and the Visitors have theirs.  Theirs is a bit 'thinner', and closer to God, than ours.  Ours is much 'denser' than theirs.  You may recall the Ra Material.

The Visitors are just the Watchers.  We are the Dynamo of heaven.  We are the Sun of heaven.  We are also the Virgins.  The Earth is the engine room.  The Visitors are dying to get in here.  We're dying to get in there.  What else is new?  

The Sun.....?  Chariots....?  The Sun is the Atom/Monad in the sky.  It is fueled more by logic than by hydrogen.  What makes the plants grow?  What makes us grow?  Where did metabolism come from?  Where did Time come from?

The Sun is the Logos in the sky.  The Egyptians were half right.  

Metabolism is like our internal sundial. It is the Logos/Telos stretched out in time. Phenomenal time is our metabolic cycles, glued together. Human/phenomenal history, though, is our singular, best possible circuit.... Alpha = Omega. Deep space-time is another, logical dimesion of what we see as phenomenal space and time. Yes, we are multi-dimensional.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:40 am

The visitors are the watchers. Wim Wenders' _Wings of Desire_. Yet more film references. But at least this time a good film.

Vallee might go for this perspective. At least it fits his kaleidoscope of UFO observations. And I think Karla Turner would have too.

I don't think Jack will go for it though. Can't say I'm partial to it either without hard evidence.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:06 am

Vallee was an honorary bird person, like me.  

You know that Jack is hopeless.  

Hard evidence......?  Your head, PF, is the hardest piece of evidence you'll find.... you just can't see it.  You're the fish who can't see the water.

We each have our very own, personalized portal. It is a two-way portal. It allows us to see into the World, and out to the other side. God has 7 billion eyes.... she knows if we've been naughty or nice.

(cont.)
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:39 am

The funny thing is, I've been out of my body many times. I've had dreams I consider clairvoyant. Experiences I consider downright psychic. But I've never seen a portal. Nor The Real World. Though I have to admit, I avoid entities when galavanting around. Some of them are very not nice.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:19 am

I've never experienced any of those things.  But I've had a close encounter with physics.  I know that the best and the brightest have nary a clue.  I realized I'd have to figure things out on my own.  

So I sat myself down and did it, with a little help from Sophia.  If you look at the physicists from a distance, they seem so knowledgeable and confident.  Up close.... not so much.  Few people get that close, and can afford to walk away from it.  I could and did.  I've lived to tell the tale.

You are more than welcome to benefit from this experience, if you like.

Portals and the CIA.......? They seem to be a necessary part of the larger picture. The Logos works on many levels. Reality presents us with a big tent. I try not to be squeamish about any of God's Creation.

If truth be told, there is a soft spot in my heart for the Princess and my goddaughter.

(cont.)
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:44 pm

The surprise this September is that Dan's guidance and requests drove the show. Now we are on his path, a spiral slide into the abyss. Following the election there will be another show, again with Dan taking center stage.
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:19 pm

The surprise this September is that Dan's guidance and requests drove the show. Now we are on his path, a spiral slide into the abyss.

And which of the following definitions of "abyss" applies to the above?

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/abyss?s=t

1. a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity; vast chasm.
    2. anything profound, unfathomable, or infinite: the abyss of time.
    3. the primal chaos before Creation; the infernal regions, hell; a subterranean ocean.

Post by ParanoidFactoid Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:48 pm

Gary,

how about: A movie I wish I'd never seen and won't sit through again.

Foot Man, I always follow my own path. It's lonely in the sticks.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:14 am

Ok, I'm game.... I'll play along.....

I'll be in charge of Diclosure.  But, quite clearly, if I'm in charge, someone else holds veto power.  Let's suppose that person is Ron, or some facsimile thereof.  In this case, veto power implies control over access to the alleged green door.  

The scientific establishment does not appear to be prepared to roll over and play dead w.r.t. immaterialism, especially not with Chicken Little being in charge, but with no access.  

On my watch, there would be no public access without linkage to the MoAPS.  

Do recall that the MoAPS is all about personalism.  IOW, the MoAPS is a package deal, and, for the nonce, I get to be the package, unless there's someone else out there who is sufficiently game.... and don't all speak up at once.  

The MoAPS and the code to the Green Door will get me an invite to the WH, to have a beer with the POTUS.  Wonderful.  

Otherwise, it seems that we are at an impasse.  Our disparate vetoes have canceled the whole disclosure process, until..... after the election?  ...... inauguration?  

And, yes, Gary, what is the 'abyss' to which my path leads?  

The Eschaton?  I'll own that.  We'll be on the best possible path to the best possible Eschaton.  It is a small world, after all.... this personal world of ours.  

We shouldn't go around opening doors in the desert, unless we have some idea of why it's there, and what's behind it.  We all know the story of Pandora's box, for instance.  

Should we take a vote on Disclosure?  The vote, if informed, would be Disclosure itself.  I get to take the rap, then, if Ron will give me the key.  He seems prepared for that eventuality.  

What happens on the day after.....?  

Can we stay the course?  Is there an alternative?  

Information continues to leak out from behind the door.  Are we just waiting on the formality of notifying the president elect?  If I were that person, I'd like to be notified.  A not insignificant portion of it will end up, back on her desk.  

Perhaps the abyss of which we speak is our descent into communalism.  My dad had an answer for that.  It had something to do with a machine gun on the portico.  Are we talking zombie apocalypse?  Guns won't help much.  Some might prefer a trump card.  I think, however, that we already have our trump card, even though the best and brightest laughed it away, centuries ago.  They were the masterminds of their own universe.  

11:45--------

They went about as far as one could go, on the back of impersonalism, all the way from the Big Bang to the big rip.   Along the way, they bequeathed to us, aspirin and cellphones, bless their hearts.  

Dang me, how snide can I be?  The scientists are the ultimate democrats, when it comes to parcelling out reality.... the more the merrier.  They never met a fact that they could not divide and conquer.  Just the facts, ma'am.  

Behind every fact is a truth.  Behind every truth is a larger or a smaller/simpler truth.  Love is finally the simplest truth, but, oh, how we love to complicate.... love.  

Seven billion of us..... that's a lot to love.  How do we even start?  

If anyone has a handle on that, I would say it is Francis.... and Tenzin.  Wouldn't you?  Both are monks, by the way.  I doubt that is a coincidence.  

Capitalism.....?  A bad organizing principle.  Global capitalism.... an even worse one, as if that were possible.  

Does chicken little have an alternative.....?  

Will we have to turn everything back to the Church?  That might be a start.  Francis is okay, but what about all those bishops?  And what about all the protestants and sunnis?   It is a puzzle.  

I've always been aiming at the scientists.  They've had the best excuse for straying the furthest.  Without their utmost cooperation, the Grand Deception could never have been pulled off.... what a grand one it was.  

Now they can initiate the twilight of the Great Apostasy.  The philosophers and theologians have been following their lead.  When we finally get back to the beginning of that scientific sojourn, we will know this place, as if for the first time.  

We have two organizing principles..... truth and money.  Gradually, money will give way to truth.... in God we trust, after all is said and done.  Trust and verify?  The green door is a start, wouldn't you say?  

1:30--------

Islam seems like a big challenge, but they already have their very own Sufis.  My one guru was a Sufi.... his guru had his office at the dome of the rock.  Bob was no amateur in these matters.  ISIS?  I suspect they have already been cut in on this deal.   That's what I've been told, anyway.  

It's my very own folks at Grace Fellowship Church who will be the biggest challenge of all, and I already have their #.... John 16:12.  They can take that to the bank.  They might find themselves to be the last in line.  The first shall be last.  

3:50-------

From Eric.......
    Our true savior is no man, but Christos, the divine principle, awakened in each of us Spirit of Truth. That is our pending conscious evolution. There is nothing for you to do but help create an environment where all can realize this on their own. The evolution of capitalism is a start. Who can roll back the stone to their inner sanctuary? This is the consummation of this dark ignorant apostate age. I tried to give you a glimpse of the balls I see in the air. Wow, footman on OMF. Perhaps that is you Wink The Christians are shattered. Someone told me to go back as a pastor to the church. That's an idea, but we shall see. OK, now to the cave. Had to take a peek.
    The spirit speaks to and through each of us, when we permit.

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:28 am

That door in the desert.....?  In common parlance it's a dimensional portal.  What does that mean physically?  What's the air like on the other side?  How about the sunlight?  Are there EBEs?  Is it out of body?  

Many mansions.......?  Is this some sort of transit camp?  On both sides?  The Monad is partitioned.  We are the many persons in the one substance.  I suppose you could say there is a tribal structure.   Earth is the grand central station.  

There is but one tunnel operating out of Manhattan..... at present?  Does that make sense?  

It does, for the purpose of the Katechon.  We are all in the same boat.  There can be but one scuttle cock.  You wouldn't be able to brook competition in that department, IMHO.  There is but one lid on Pandora's box, thankfully.  

Now, allegedly, you can blame me for delaying this process.  You could also blame me for expediting it.  Well, I guess we'd prefer to be able to blame someone for pulling the plug.  It's bilge work, but someone has to do it, eventually.  

Can you feel the pressure building?  The scuttle cock is our safety valve, lest we blow a gasket in this spaceship/lifeboat of ours.

But once you pull it, there's no putting it back.  We don't put the toothpaste back in this tube.  There will then be a countdown to the Eschaton/Rapture.  Anyone for the Millennium?  

12:30------

Here's where the discussion of free will begins to register.....  

'Free' will, in the end, might be good for a month or two, one way or the other, but that's about it.  Does it feel like I could walk away from this?  I'm not feeling it.  Buyer's remorse?  I haven't been able to see it.  Could I have done any other?  

Quite possibly I'm a guinea pig or decoy for the actual plug puller.  Would that make a difference in the end?  I'm doubtful.  Should the president or the pope have had the responsibility?  Veto power?  Would you wish this on your dog?  

Am I pulling the plug on the best possible world?  This had to be an essential component of the best possible world.... IMHO.  

Can't we now migrate to another mansion/dimension?  There will be transit stops for the indisposed, but not generally.   The great attractor in sky does beckon.  You'll need a good excuse to disembark.  Not many of your friends or relatives will be so inclined.  

Will there be recriminations.....?  Rather less than we might have imagined.... and not really, after the fact.  Anticipation would have been another matter.  There's been lots of anticipation.... just not quite this.  

And, besides, this is just another little leak.... another trial balloon.  Why should I suppose otherwise?  

This may well just sputter, at first..... probably will, especially considering the baggage attached to it.  Folks will have plenty of reasons to keep looking the other way.  

It may well take someone like Eric, Gary or the Princess to get this off the mark.  The Footmann will have a virtual veto.  What's the fail safe?  Does this have to be the PoNR?  We'll see, the day after.  

In the meantime, we'll keep our powder as dry as we can. The rain does keep falling...... forty years and counting......

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:56 am

Kevin called last evening.... seems he wishes to get moving on stuff.  He will write up an LLC for the GD project, and then would host a meeting with with John and myself in Napa.  John could drive up.  

Well, John and I have not spoken in many a moon.  There would also need to be input from R&A.  I would need to see that we are still on the same page.  

I reminded Kevin about the possible linkage between the GD, the MoAPS and the 4M/K/.....  quite a hurdle in the PR department.  He still seems ok with that.  

I mean, let's face it, there can hardly be a MoAPS towards personalism without a person.  It would have to be a package deal.  Someone has to bite that bullet.... too bad, sports fans.  

Said person would be crazy to think they could pull this off without the cooperation of someone like Footmann.  And, hey, do I look even slightly crazy?  

To my way of thinking, the actual existence of a any particular doorway is almost moot, at this point.  The existence of a general phenomenology problem.....?.. virtually a given.  The biggest variable in my little mind would be the status of Footmann w.r.t..... whatever.  What are the odds that he's not connected with something non-trivial?  IOW, there would be very little chance that, somehow, the R&D show has been flying under the radar, some non-trivial radar, for all these years.... despite the superficial appearances to the contrary..... go figure.  I'm doubtful that this is the water cooler prank of a bored Beltway bandit.  No?  

Even were that the case, I could hardly complain about the entertainment value.... and, along the way, we've managed to eek out a bit of metaphysics.  What are the chances that materialism is spot on?  Zilch to nil?  Go figure.  

Kevin wants to do this on the cheap.... mainly with social media, including YouTube.  Then why do we need an LLC?  Who are we trying to impress?  

Steal this movie......

3:30--------

And then he spoke of crowd funding...... would that be a long shot or not..... pass the hat for the CIA?  Bake sale for the pentagon?  Help those who help themselves.  If it's supposed to be anything, it's supposed to be a spinoff..... outsourced.  

That would be the only way..... the obvious way.  But why the agency in the first place?  If you were running this show..... wouldn't you?  You would definitely want to offer the PtB an invitation to participate that they couldn't refuse..... read them the riot act, as politely as possible.  

Yet, the outsourcing would have to be at arms length.  The Footmann, I suggest, would be about the optimal stretch.  As even he opined, I've done nothing to make this easy for them.  The goal is ultimate simplicity, but the path should be ultimately complex.  It should be keeping them well occupied.  

I'm off to the Green Forum......

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:46 am

This text came from Eric last night......
    If the Eschaton exists, then history is moving toward something. There is purpose. Science hates purpose. Nothing can be allowed to pull-ups to the future. But we all know something is pulling us now. We feel it in our day to day lives. This is not some existential mish mash. We have a kernel of the larger purpose in each of us. We only see in the rear view mirror. Reality is following a script and accelerating toward the omega point. We are overcome with momentum. We are burning our bridges to the past. We can't go back even 100 years. We are preparing for escape. Is there a cause for optimism? Where did you please your bets? Materialism? God help you. If you recognized your building your own lifeboat, good work with the great work. Freeing the mind and empowering the imagination should be all our life's work. Well, get ready, we get to ride the wave. We who see and found the still point. Many have. Many more will. All culture is being destroyed. Guess by what? Memes! Terence McKenna's elves are here. No one is in charge. No conspiracies. I'm not in control, if it's out of control, then it's perfect. Only those who think hey have control have a problem, the biggest of of or historical lives. That's my gut. We are central to the drama of nature on Earth. You have said much of this. If you have a singularity, it would be at the end. There is where shamanism and psychadelics point, the fucking future! It grows and becomes more complex and singular and novel every passing moment. It turns in on itself and time is accelerating. It's all backward. We are the manifestation of universal intent. We are the main event. Coordination of hope and dream. Laws have suppressed this, due to discomfort of this future state. History is ending. An episode is ending in metamorphosis. I cannot fucking nor will I try to explain the turned up volume I have as of late. This has been a high risk birth. I have been dissolving. My cultural glue is being undone. We shamans are rising into a domain where past and future are on the same membrane. I am freeing myself for linear history. Moment by moment, I am helping birth this. We all are or we hinder it through the Eschaton. The human organism is directly connected to nature outside of time and space, conspiring. No fear at all. Just a feeling of, of course. My awareness is the awareness of all. Dude, I'm riding the wave on the edge. Being the fool and naïveté got me here. Your single mindedness brought you. Fate might be another word. We all have our part of this. To feel the immensity of this, the part I let filter through. This feels authentic to me. We are part of a thinking feeling coherent whole. The momma matrix most mysterious. History has failed. I try to turn off and the volume only goes louder. I have this crazy inner dialogue happening sometimes. Ok, best to be quiet now. John C. Lilly, I'll not go his way. When the gods (our inner ones) want to destroy a person, the give him pride.

And if you liked that one, you might like this one that Eric sent yesterday afternoon.....
    The veil is composed of language, the great seductive voice. The great siren keeping us from our destiny. We are bound by mind forged manacles. To the very last moment, our minds search for an escape. We can not call a person to blow themselves up, but then, they need to blow themselves up and dissolve the self to allow Self control. To a traditionalist, this is possession. Our hope is in being Possessed by our higher natures. This is something antithetical to most Christians. They see no value in the self and this is where they go wrong. We are at play in the world by being in it. We are not supposed to be nothing here. We are to hold Nothing at our center in the flow as to avoid the traps. We are to balance the emotional voices with the sensations, all able to be derailed at any moment by an act of will based on bad info. What a balancing act. Going this Way is to submit yourself to possession of a force that has consistently been our guide and conscience. In this way, our last 'I' free choice is to give back the little choice we have to Nature and the divine principal for the sake of all in ourselves. This is at the end of a feedback process meant to destroy the seeker. I feel as Mishlove, there is a new trans-modern view forming in us on the edge of the inner and outer world. All must find the love of Self. No other way. Philosophy and metaphysics are trying to reboot a new reality merging science, art, politics, business and science led from this new synthesis, but the new way forming is fractured by old games and players. We are here to consume and consider all that and synthesize a new way. There are fits and starts. Maybe the reaction is endothermic now. You can only find the Way playing with your inner children on the playground of the Mind. That is why most of you eggheads are missing it. Too rigid. You are all so distracted with your plans. Word and will converge on a common final exit. We wish to become one with all, some of us. Lao Tze and Buddha can show you the way to your dissolution and source of your suffering. Nothing is left in the light of Ein Sof though. To assert nothing over everything is correct only partly. We are the river that flows from Nothing, All Mind. Why return? We are already there! This is where life is! We are mastered by language, our true Master. Our society is based on forward progress. In an impossible suicide ride, you gun the gas and here we are at full speed heading over the edge, fuck it all. Well, not so fast. We are forcing the end. We are Imminentizing the Eschaton. What if we say, fine, we accept our fate, bring it on. We don't need escape, we need awareness in the dark. For as dark as it seems, we are part of the Absolute, which is all Light. Our awareness will help us escape. In the belly of the beast being digested, why not get comfortable and plot our escape. The fear of the rich is justified, that way is Death and they know it. They just decided to ride it out in comfort. This is our enemy. This apathy.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:44 am

Yes, I'd like to go out to California to meet with Eric, Kevin, John S and Paul Z.  Perhaps as early as next week.  We could start taping then.  

What is getting us together is the possibility of the Door.  But, we should be careful of what we wish for.  The green door might well be a dead end..... a monkey's paw, if you remember the story with the three wishes.  

Ideally, we can have our cake, and eat of it, as needed..... our ace in the hole, saving it for when the rains come.  

The more faith we have, the stronger we will be.  What is faith.....?  It is trust and love.   Do I trust and love the Agency?  Not more than I have to.  Glenn Campbell..... I need you more than want you, and I want you for all time.....  or something like that.  

Do I trust the Agency?  I trust the process.  If there is a shred of reality here, we are all caught up in it, whether we want to be, or not.  

Ultimately, we have to trust that all this is not just an accident... not just atoms swerving in the void.  An awful lot of very smart people actually believe that, or are quite adept at pretending to.  It's high time for us to peak behind that superficiality.  

Does it make sense, however, to say that only half of the world is an accident?  Can the world be half pregnant?  Leibniz was smart enough to realize that it would make not a lick of sense..... so we have the PSR..... we have immaterialism, etc.  The world is more like a great thought than a great machine.  So get used to it.... get over it.... I say, mostly still to myself.  Our beloved iPhones are a significant step towards that realization..... pace, you strong AI folks.  

So, yes, just the thought of something like the Door, may be enough to get us moving into the brave new world that lies ahead.... the best possible promised land.  

I'd just like Ron to explain a significant piece of it.  Where does the physics stop, and the metaphysics begin?  How do we make that transition?  Give me a metaphor or two..... just a hint.  I'm still flummoxed..... they didn't teach us that in physics 101.... not at my school, anyway.  

I'm not even sure that Paul could explain it.  I may have to explain it to him, God and/or Ron help me.  How much of the Door is internal, and how much is external?  And how do we transition.  The Door, we're realizing is a just a piece of the Eschaton.  It comes with training wheels, hopefully.  Most folks die to get to heaven.  Ron managed to come back, more or less intact.  How did it work?  Or tell us it's all a joke, carried a bit far, we might suppose.  

Do we have to turn ourselves inside out.... or so it would seem.  

noon/ft---------

The world is an illusion..... a quite convincing one.  On the other side will be another illusion, either more or less convincing..... wonderful, I look forward to it.  But what about our bodies?  Do we have to bring our own booze..... I mean, on the other side, is it BYOB?  

John should know, he's supposed to be our outfitter.  Kevin is getting permission from Ron for John to speak to me, after all these years.  If, per chance, John has a good story to tell, then the actual outing would be an anticlimax, as I hope we all understand.  Would any of us buy a green door from a substitute Special Ed instructor?  I might. It's you guys we have to worry about.... the great unwashed.... in the blood.  

Yesterday afternoon I went to the Green Forum.  It was a disaster.  We had, as speaker, Ruah Swennerfelt on the Transition movement and people of faith.  It was a Kumbaya moment, and I got to play the role of the skeptic, for a change.  There were ten of us in a circle, including Sam and someone from Active Hope.  Transition Towns are all about cooperative use of the commons.  

How about the tragedy of the commons?  And, BTW, are we here by accident?  She made a point of including atheists in the movement.  

Things went downhill from there.  Sam stood stoically by, watching the train wreck.  The AH rep was quite certain that her group could help me cope with my depression/skepticism.  

And for good measure, I attempted to explain how the Agency was going to play a part in our salvation.  At least one person was able to surmise that I must be working for the Illuminati.  A spark of truth was shining through.  Hey, I get to have some fun once in while.  

3:10------

Or, I have to surface for air, once in while.  I guess I need my own little airlock.  

Did I mention that Kevin was considering a crowd funded initiative, starting with a website and maybe some interviews?  This hypothetical door could still be the focus.  For how long could it be a focus, and still remain hypothetical?  That would be up to Footmann.  

What is our drop-dead date?  What happened to the September surprise?  How far are we from the PoNR?  

What is the critical mass here?  Very hard to calculate.  It all depends on how much is below the surface.  There are many different dimensions of this that could be underneath.  We never know what is, or when it might pop up.  Lord knows.  Who else has a need to know, in advance?   You're sitting on a rocket with seven billion moving parts, waiting to launch.  There is trepidation.  You hope there's somebody who knows somebody.  Is someone still watching the gauges..... the vectors?  

What about Donald and Hillary?  We haven't heard from them, recently.  This would be the least of their worries.  No?  How far are we from political/economic gridlock?  From the tragedy of the commons?  Is there anyone, anymore, who ventures out without a weapon, or thinking about one?  Active Hope..... where is the turning point?  How many more bends of the river to be navigated?  

We'll have no idea how close we came to the edge, until we can see it with hindsight. Hindsight is 20/20, as they say.  Until then, well, we all have different ways of coping and denying.... or praying.  But, really, atheists for Active Hope.  Hmmm..... They have that much faith in atoms swerving in the void?  I must practice that stiff upper lip.  I'm impressed.  

9---------

I put out a request to speak with John.  I may have received a response through the Aliyah..... please research Carlos the Jakal.  Hmmm.......

He was a freelance terrorist, who ended up working for the Palestinian PFLP, before finally being captured by the French.  He is still in a French prison.  Should the BPW include folks like Carlos?  Didn't God make yet another mistake, in the shape of Carlos?  Good question, but while we're at it, why don't we raise it a notch......?  

Should the US be supporting Israel?  Another good question.....

Should the best possible world contain a conflict like the Arab-Israeli conflict?  I guess I'm supposed to take the pro-conflict side of this debate.  There must be a reason for it, after all......

Sure, God's chosen people..... you know the story.  And then there's the location of the final battle of Armageddon variously at Megiddo/Dabiq where the Apocalyptic armies will clash.  We do seem headed in that direction..... heck, it probably accounts for more than one of Ron's vectors.  

Is this any way to run a world, let alone, the best possible one?  

Well, I'm hopeful that the MoAPS will preempt Armageddon.  Yes, God is a drama queen.  I mean, compared with the Eschaton, Armageddon is small potatoes.  

This just in from Eric..... https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/tech-billionaires-want-to-break-humans-out-of-a-computer-simulation-2016-10 , speaking of the Eschaton/Rapture.  

If God is a personalist, she had to choose somebody.  And, yes, the Jews have had an outsized role in getting us all the way to the MoAPS.  Some folks are resentful.  I know that Ron is.  Along the way, I've had my moments, too, sure.  But I also have a mustard seed of faith.

Who am I to say that there's a reason for me to be here, but no reason for you? This is what personalism is all about. Is it about equality? It's about dignity, before the Lord. There is that of God, even in Carlos the Jakal. We may have to squint to see it, but squint we will. That's the MoAPS. Now you know. Go in peace.

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:08 am

How will any of this change with the MoAPS? The more things change......

Then we'll have a personal Eschaton to deal with.  Presumably, this new development will put many of our pressing concerns on the back burner.  For the first time, since we became aware of ourselves as a global phenomenon, our destiny will be manifest.  

All this because of a green door.....?  Well, there will be a trigger of some sort.  There will be an historical ground zero.  If we're not part of the initial act, I suspect we'll have a front row seat.  

And, in the end, this is a participatory drama.  Not one of us can avoid it.  Each of us will be making a personal decision.  There will be that stress.  This will be the rough patch.  The Tribulation and Armageddon will be internalized to the maximum extent possible.  

And, underneath it all, we'll know that we are going with the cosmic flow..... to the great attractor in the sky.  There will be eddies in the current, just to keep us on our toes.  

2:30--------

Let's suppose that the GD initiative is an international bluff.......

I don't see how it could be other than short-lived.  If there were an actual GD or some facsimile thereof, the major players would already be on to it, probably by design.  If not, they'd be unlikely to fall for it.  

Who would be the suckers, besides myself and a couple of other crazies?  The other players must already be represented on a timing committee.  Would there be a veto power?  How would a stalemate be avoided?  By about now, one would suppose that most of the veto options had already been exercised.  

Might there not be a bluff w.r.t. the SWH and/or the Eschaton, at least as some part of a poison pill bluff? At what point and in what manner would one give up the bluff? And, again, who would you have been fooling, besides myself? It would have been a rather limited audience of nut-cases. So, here we are. Would you like your nuts salted or unsalted?

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:21 am

There are many on the Republican side this morning who wish that their ticket could be flipped.  No such luck.  Mike found that Donald was an easy act to follow.  

Meanwhile, Kelly A is not so sure that Donald is any sort of role model.  Who was the last President who would not be..... Nixon?  Between Donald and Dick, would there be a contest for #1 bully/boor? Donald walks away with it, in my book.  

Does the world need another bully?  Is it our responsibility to fill that supposed need?  Whatever happened to walking softly?   The deplorables all have their own 'sticks', now.  Are they walking softly?  

But, not to worry, the Scribe will be taking center stage after the election, or so the Footmann has opined.  Center of what, we might wonder?  Which show might this be?  The one man show, where I twist slowly in the wind?  I'll be sure to bring my windbreaker.  

I do lose patience.   I lost patience with Ruah, on Sunday.  With transition towns, are we about to become a transition Earth?  How much time is left, Ruah?  Where was the sense of urgency?  

If there is no reason for us to be here, is there any reason for you to be, Ruah?  And, if I'm not quite convinced that you can save the world without a miracle, you have Ms. Active Hope by your side to cure me of my skepticism.  

We need new hope and a new vision.  I'm very glad two see a few lonely shepherds out there, tending to their flocks, bravely ignoring the approaching darkness and the howling of the wolves.  

What would I rather they do?  Join GFC, and pray for deliverance?  Shepherding their flocks, is their best prayer, in the teeth of the gales of November.  I'm the Footmann's keeper, now.  I will get to hold his hand, for a change.  Will anyone hold my hand?  That's my prayer, Lord.  It's prayers, all the way down, into the abyss.  

Why all the drama, Lord?  Why this brinksmanship?  Are you quite sure that this was the best way?  We had to be scared straight?  On the surface, few are showing fear.  But, yes, in hindsight, we'll be wringing our hands, all the way to the Rapture.  In the meantime, we can only tend to our own knitting.  What more can you expect?  Should we be shouting our fear from the rooftops?  

I've almost convinced myself, Lord, that you have prepared a miracle for us.  It might even be a door in the desert.  It might be a burning bush in Africa.  

Yes, the PtB would have had access to the miracle.... them of scant faith.  The masters of the universe would have had to witness..... something to make them sore afraid.  Have the PtB been demonstrating their contrition?  Not quite yet.  Their time is coming, though.  They are about to get a memory jog.  

Yes, we'll be glad to jog them right down memory lane.  It's so easy to forget, when you're making all that money.  

What are they doing with all that money?  They are buying underground bunkers..... on Mars, preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse.  Let's face it, Ruah, 'transition towns' is a polite name for survival outposts.  

12:30-------

But let's not be too hard on our rich brothers and sisters.  There is another side to their gold coin.......

Someone has to keep the airplanes flying and the current and the currencies flowing.  If we're shivering in the dark, would there be anyone to witness the Disclosure?  Would there be anyone to keep that boulder rolling up the hill, if they knew there was no future in it?  

Be patient and thankful for the Ruahs and the Trumps.  They bare their chests to the gale.  

Me.......?  I get to play Chicken Little.  

When it comes to Disclosure, there's not a whole lot of competition out there.  When it comes to Revelation, my main competition, such as it may be, would not be from here.  Is it possible that these two dots are not connected?  Anything is possible, but it sure wouldn't make any sense.  

But it looks like I'm the only one in the world who can calculate these odds.  Where's Jimmy, when we need him?  What about the PtB?  Their money is riding on the Princess, when it comes right down to it.  And how much daylight can you see between me and the Princess?  

1:30---------

From Eric......
    If you want to put a point on it. All religions and governments today represent a form of Vampirism. Hegel's Master/Slave dialectic could describe Abrahamism and Christianity. Fearful slaves and masters enslaved by the labor of the slaves. If we all learn that our being is intertwined with one another and no one can master another, we can stand as self aware beings side by side. We are converging toward this. There is no fighting it. It will and is happening. So in a sense, there is nothing to do but fully realize yourself.
    Well, perhaps we could be a bit more charitable to our big brothers.....

We're all waiting for Godot.... more or less wittingly.  Theirs is the thankless task of providing a thin blue line between us and the sleeping dogs, many of whom also happen to be rabid or ravenous, through two millennia of neglect, since the death of God.  

Thin blue line.......  some call it the opiate of the masses.  

They could all be awoken, if only God would drizzle ayahuasca from the sky, like he did with manna.  I'm sure, Eric, that received serious consideration from on high.  In fact, wouldn't that be the logical complement to the Green Door?  

How are you going to keep us down on the farm, once we have seen Paris.... once we have opened the doors of perception?  

I don't think you will be able to.  That's why we've waited 'til the bitter end.  No?  Would you like to be the Monday morning quarterback?  

We'll need to keep the planes flying for a few days after D-day.  Maybe for a few hundred years afterwards.  We won't really know 'til we've seen the other side.  But you've already seen it Eric.  How many days/years between D-day and the Rapture.... just off the top, would you say?  

While we're waiting for Eric to give us an update on the timeline......

What other pressing business do we have?  

I still haven't figured out how the dream atoms work......

http://www.bestpossibleworld.com/next22.htm .... this was from 14 years ago.  It's good that we'll still have a few things to figure out..... on the other side.  

4--------

More from Eric.....
    U can go there spontaneously, some naturally have the awareness, others find it after long journey with meditation and yoga. But psychadelics will give u a one way ticket to reality. I believe it is a desperate act by the invisible college.

Did you read that Meditation of the Tarot on The Sun. It is quite amazing. The spirit, psyche and body will be raptured, but not at the same time. I think a few hundred years to a 1000 still is right. See, it's already done. The trumpet blew. We are just now playing that out. You have to know when traps and barriers have been put into place to keep history moving. For appearances.

After being on he other side, seeing the urgency with which the beings were trying to communicate with me, it does feel we are behind and there is some urgency to things.

And this, later.......
    Where once we were 1, now we are 3, Father, Mother and Child. I know Lucifer pushes us to deification. And Nis does the same thing. The left path shows you the way, the right path is one of nothingness, no one way better or worse, but really both paths require a heart grounded in love. I see love behind the process with many pitfalls and traps, but the green door is behind Lucifers throne. We will not pass until we are whole. There is no cheating. We will cross over as fully aware, but as children. We can be trusted and trust in that state. That is realization.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:44 am

mankind is very good at making mountains out of mole-hills.  The election is not relevant.  Principles of conduct that gives evidence to state of being are relevant.  And the leadership has thrown principles to the wind.  They missed the boat.  Eric is right that is what should be happening but it is not.  The training of the military and LEOs has proven the intent of the leadership and signed their date with a noose and a tall tree.  The genocide in the Ukraine when a people sought self-determination is creating a scenario for WWIII.  Ancient Celtic Communitarianism reborn could be a solution but the elites have opted for fascism, pillaging, sexual exploitation, and resource theft.  Nothing is sacred...yahoo lets the Agency and the NSA read everyone's emails for example.  And there's almost no ammo to be had for hunting season...ah but which hunting season is pending?  Traditional or MOOSE?  The archetypes can no longer stand between the prospective combatants.  Why should we desire to considering the expression of character and soul type one party expresses?  One sliding step to the side and the matter will resolve itself...

What if I suggested a better leader that holds a clear path regardless of scenario might be one Darrell Castle?  Principles matter...and a modern celtic soul by the name of Eric makes astute points that fall on many deaf ears.

Ah but Cy you harp too much upon the celtic!  Ah how little you remember, I respond!  The Illumined take the dark path for civilization and human evolution time and time again, yet what people has it ever been who came and cleaned up their mess and set the stage anew?  More than 12,000 years of memory still swims in the sea of human potential but it's a bit too archaic for most tastes.  Gateways are a dime a dozen.  Potential fully embraced is a rare universal epiphany...on Earth more commonly presented than a steaming cup of coffee...grind away on those beans long enough and eventually someone will catch a whiff of the aroma of possibility.

You know why Trump was never to work in the first place?  Because he is suspect due to the locations of his business dealings depicting who he had to have dealt with in order to be successful.  Hint hint.  But the info he's been fed is not incongruent.  However, here's the rub...it takes more than being well informed to be a good prospective leader.  His road has been too easy...it didn't jive with that of Ron Paul.  It's called being offered a parallel track...a wolf in sheep clothing.

I see the fight over the narrative for the ambiguous state and the control for post event and the lifting of ambiguity is still going strong.  Where will influence lie?  At the WH?  The white house is already marginalized.  DC is to be retracted to its proper 10 square miles or in lieu submitted to the affronted without batting an eyelash.  Communitarianism has risen in Synchronistic fashion very curiously...we shall see how this plays out.  Not long left now.

Cy

Lyrics:

Lady Of Worlds by Miracle Of Sound

I’m here again
    No place and everywhere
    Black bark and smouldering air
    My influence

Another turn
    Another peace to shun
    Gauntlet of frost to run
    No difference

Back and forth on the pendulum
    Swinging hard towards the outside
    Smash the walls of the clocks and run
    Overcoming the confines

Time and space on the frailest veil
    Frozen cold in the static
    Bloody blades under hatred’s sails
    Tearing out through the fabric

The shimmer of white skies
    I spin to & fro
    A flicker of wild eyes
    Gifts I can’t control
    The legacy leashed in my cries
    Shall reign over bitter white skies

I pay the debt
    Muse to another’s song
    Heir to another’s wrongs
    Unwanted crown
    Dance on the wind
    Through space and time I swirl
    The lady of the worlds
    Don’t hold me down

Back and forth on the pendulum
    Swinging hard towards the outside
    Smash the walls of the clocks and run
    Overcoming the confines

Wake the wolf with a distant roar
    Strands of ash separated
    To entwine on a misty shore
    Troubled lives ever fated

I spin to & fro
    A flicker of wild eyes
    Gifts I can’t control
    The legacy leashed in my cries

Weave these strands of ash
    Together
    Warm our hands on the embers of time

She spins to & fro
    A flicker of wild eyes
    She’s losing control
    I’m haunted at night by her cries
    Yeah I’m frozen cold....

I spin to & fro
    A flicker of wild eyes
    Gifts I can’t control
    The worth I no longer defy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:30 pm

Thank you, Cy,

You found your way, all the way back home.  

Things do continue to percolate, but most are still keeping their powder dry.  Everyone waits for the next person..... it's so polite, don't you know.  

If Disclosure ever comes, it won't be by consensus.  Someone gets to be the party pooper.  But it sounds like half the world will already be there..... like what else is new?  Well, it's fine by me, if Disclosure is a yawn fest.  

Eric......
    Back to the patch, everywhere a green door shows up in literature or pop culture it's a doorway. If that black ops patch is real, then they are operating a doorway. But I think what you find in the other side depends on what you take with you through the door. And if this could t get any more weird, here is a grunge psychadelic band singing about the Green Door. For them the green door is a gateway to the dark parts of their souls.... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4SWg2-baaqM

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:55 am

Since that post last Thursday, there has been radio silence out of VA.  The exceptions were three brief calls from Aliyah..... the first two were on Saturday, I believe, as she was driving to an event.  Ron was at home with Kashmir.  She was still recovering from a bout with bronchitis.  How was I doing?  Fine, but I'm puzzling over the Thursday post.  Could I text it to her?  She then expressed incredulity.   Could I email to her my response?  

On Monday, there was a six minute call.  She apologized for not having been able to follow up with Ron.  She invited me over on Thursday, today, to attend an event with her.  Ron was to be available afterwards.  There was something about doing lunch.  I did not attempt to set a time.  That was it.  

Kevin calls me last evening.  He's been invited on a royal cruise in December.  There are big plans.  Hmmm.......

It's reassuring to know that life goes on.  I cautioned Kevin about any big plans.  My experience with Ron is that he may extend an invitation, and you are likely to assume an agenda of some sort.  You may proffer your suggestions.  He will not outright contravene anything.  He may or may not include Aliyah in any of this.  She may not be pleased to find herself stuck in the middle, yet again.  

Was Ron offering to pay?  No.  I forgot to mention that John would likely be sharing the cabin, on Kevin's tab.  Hey, everyone's just following their protocols, here.  

Me.....?  Hey, I'm just keeping my powder dry.  

I suspect there is a plan for our salvation.  I mean, rationally, I certainly can't prove it.  We are at a turning point, at the least.  Without some radically new development, many reasonable observers place us uncomfortably close to the brink.  

If there is not already a plan with a significant number of humans already in place, then there would have to be shock and awe.  In my book, that would be a very significant departure from anything resembling the BPWH.  The BPWH would be worth less than the 'paper' it is written on.  Too bad.

Where would that leave us?  Or, more to the point, where would that leave the rest of you......?

It would leave us on the brink with nowhere to turn.  It would leave all seven billion of us, twisting in the wind on the edge of the abyss.  

If there is not some rescue fleet, waiting in the wings......... well, it's been good to know you......

12:20--------

Assuming, for the nonce, that there ever was a loop..... am I being taken out of it, or is Ron?  

If the BPWH is worthless, then, sure, I'm out, and the rest of you may be out as well.  

If the BPWH is not all wet, then there is something else.  

The last hiatus I had was a five year hiatus, 1999-2003, interrupted only by the brief set of events surrounding 9/11.  That period was when I began to dig into the BPWH.  

In 1999, there was no pending business.  Now, things do seem rather less than settled, as I think many would agree.  

The game, at this point, can only move forward or backward.... it all depends on the status of the BPWH.  Does it not?  

From my own perspective, and that's all I've ever had to lean on, since 1977...... I don't know how else to describe it, but the game would have to be taken up by several notches, if we are to move forward.  

It's either got to be taken above my paygrade or above Ron's.  Right about now, we'd have to get serious about the hypothesis.  Ron was never allowed to do that with me.  Unless it was actually forbidden, Ron would have to have been one of the least inquisitive people you would ever want to meet, which doesn't exactly fit his profile as the keeper of the weird, now, does it?  

2:10-------

I did have a call from Aliyah. Was I coming to the event?

Well, Princess, things are rather up in air, right now.

Was she aware that Kevin had been invited on a December cruise?

No. Who's Kevin?

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:30 am

Dan wrote:In 1999, there was no pending business. Now, things do seem rather less than settled, as I think many would agree.

The game, at this point, can only move forward or backward.... it all depends on the status of the BPWH. Does it not?

Well with Source running point I wouldn't be so quick to say the game can only move forward or backward.

One of the non-human groups expressed on the net that they were upset with the elites about the technology they gave the human leaders to build the underground bases/cities (dumbs) because they discovered that the elites decided to hold those locations in reserve for themselves and not include the general population per the original agreement.

Does that serve Disclosure? I suppose the hissy fit that same group pitched when the reception of their presence online was greeted with much less than the fanfare given a mainstream news correspondent and followed by the usual denigrating shills paid out the usual agencies should be part of the Disclosure but they erased their account and said humanity wasn't worth the effort...non-human, supposedly better endowed than us, and far too easy to discourage. They fell for some of the oldest BS in the digital books. What can I say? They're not interested in playing human games...humans haven't figured out yet that we're not the only game in the cosmos; that the cosmos doesn't always revolve around ourselves. We're very fortunate to have Source gunning for us or we could bend over and kiss our own little hinney's good bye.

By my experience Source always has something going up its proverbial sleeve. But it usually requires a partnership on our part and a good deal of guesswork in the dark to figure out how to go about it. Source isn't always good at spelling it out in simple terms for the kids. The only hint I can provide at this point is: what you think it is usually is the furthest from what it actually is...Source the original wildcard.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow

U likes this post

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:11 pm

Thank you, Cy.  

If you don't mind my saying so, I would suggest that would rank as your most substantive post, to-date.  

Yes, quite obviously, Source has given us more than our 'fair' share of her attention, much to the annoyance of some of the other beings.  

Cy, I have been trying to explain this to you, from the beginning, and I'm well aware that you have have been inculcated with the notion that the great bulk of humanity is little better than cosmic pond scum, and this evaluation would especially include virtually all of the self-proclaimed elite.  

I have the impression, Cy, that most everyone one would agree with you on this point, even, or especially, the hard core Christians.

Even Jesus, on his off days, would have agreed with you...... us, non-believers, should go to hell.  

What didn't Jesus understand?  

Jesus did not, then, have a need to know that humanity was going to be experiencing two millennia of hell.  

Yes, Jesus did not need to understand the cosmic setup for human salvation.  All he needed to know, at that point, was that he was going to be a central part of that plan.  

He did not need to know, back then, that all of us were going to be given a second chance to believe the gospel.  He did not need to know that God was about to die on the cross.  He was given to believe that he was only the son.  Would that knowledge, then, have been too much to bear, even for someone 'pretending' to be human?  

Yes, God has been in hibernation..... he has been enjoying a much deserved sabbatical, these last two millennia.  

He has, now, just one more task to perform..... the spirit of truth task.  Pontius asked him, on his way out.... what is the Truth?  Can we forgive Jesus for this two thousand year delayed response..... two thousand years of wandering in the desert/hell of our enforced ignorance?  It seems we're about to find out..... if we can forgive Jesus.... our deus absconditus.  

4:30-------

If truth there be, then humanity, at some point, is liable to experience it's moment of truth.  The precipitous rise of the internet might well presage this event.  Yes?  

Can you forgive me for being optimistic that this truth would be the best possible truth..... wouldn't it just about have to be, in order to make up for those two thousand years of wandering in the desert of our enforced ignorance?  

The Katechon has been our cosmic shell of enforced ignorance.  There have been many cracks in this shell, in the last two millennia.  It has been doubly reinforced, however, by the Grand Deception.  And Grand it is.  Even the most spiritual amongst has been thoroughly deceived.  

It that fair?  

It must be really arrogant of me to think that I, alone, would be granted the power to penetrate the Deception.  

We're in superman territory, with my alleged x-ray vision.  Really, now, come on chicken little, get over it.  

Well, here I am..... I just keep plugging away.  

7:40---------

My personal MoAPS was in 1981, when I experienced a gestalt switch from quantum dualism to immaterialism.  I realized almost immediately that immaterialism was supportive of the eschatology of the prophetic tradition.  I knew that, politically, this would be the kiss of death for any effort to approach immaterialism from a philosophical point of view.  I shelved any attempt at proselytizing among academics.  I realized that the stakes had become much to high for any merely personal effort.  

A sequence of events, internal and external, starting in the Spring of '91 provoked in me a sense of urgency that led to my contacting Ron, that Fall.

It is possible that Ron is a lone actor within the agency, using me as a personal asset. In that case, we have no oversight. Too bad. Is this anyway to run a disclosure? Maybe be it's the only way..... outsource it..... freelance it.

I had another convo with Kevin. The December cruise was presented to him as a an alternative to the Desert Rendezvous..... or is Ron just kicking the Diclosure can down the road?

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:43 am

Evidently, the September surprise has morphed into three possible contingencies, depending on who is reporting......

Ron suggested here, last Thursday, that there would be a November disclosure event, following the election.  

Aliyah reports a December cruise event, with John, me and a film person.  Kevin reports a similar scenario, with a possible off-shore event.  

9:30---------

Then Ron finally checks in with his latest scenario........

Yes, it seems like the December cruise is the preferred contingency, at this point.  

The off-board event would be me being interviewed, if I haven't been overboarded, in the meantime.  The extra month would allow more preparation wrt the questions to be asked.  The would be alternate set of questions, depending on how the tape might be used.  

If Hillary wins, there would be no disclosure, so we would be freelancing.  If Trump wins, he would be in charge, presumably.  It was once reported to me that Donald was favorably disposed to the MoAPS, but that report has since been denied.  

I'm not favorably disposed to having Donald in charge.  Ron would  be in his chain of command.  What can we do without Ron's cooperation?  Very little.  What can we do without Hillary's cooperation?  It would depend on Ron's personal disposition.  

There is an implicit threat to the Hillary camp.... be an obstacle, and we'll improvise a workaround.  Are you going to have us arrested.

I would prefer being arrested by Hillary, than being bullied by Donald, quite frankly.  Wouldn't you?  Being arrested is fun.  Being bullied, not so much.  

But what would he do?  Whose side would Ron take when push comes to shove?  

Can you bully the Truth?  

And the bigger question is..... what is pushing disclosure from a political perspective?  How near are we to what brink?  Who is looking at which crystal ball?  What is our window of opportunity?  What eventuality might slam the window shut?  How much longer do we wish to roll the dice?  

At some point, here..... les jeux sont fait.   It will be all she wrote.  

If we're going into the next term, we might as well go early.... better had.  

3:20-------

No politician will be willing to touch the third rail of the (4M/K.....) event........ nor would they be willing to venture into the hollow Earth territory of the small world hypothesis (SWH).  There is a double political whammy confronting the BPWH.  

WWGD at this point?  Perhaps Ron was right..... you have to reveal the artifactual portal, and let the metaphysical chips fall where they may.  No one would be willing to lead with the metaphysics.  

Am I just now realizing this negative assessment of any possibility of political traction, after having spent forty years on this?  How did I suppose that Ron could change the political reality?  What magic would it take to throw that paradigm switch?  That portal will have to be really impressive.  I should, then, drop my objections to original portal plan.  Any linkage would have to come afterwards.  

In light of this obvious political barrier, perhaps we can reevaluate the best political climate for Disclosure? Would it still not be the Hillary option? We'll have a minimal impact disclosure, by maintaining a linkage to the metaphysics, throughout.

With the Donald option, he would want to make a splash at the beginning, letting the metaphysics take a backseat, at best. More likely in the trunk.

When folks finally get around to looking in the trunk, there would be a big potential for a backlash. I would rather that the link be transparent, throughout.

Is Ron willing to go ahead with the Hillary workaround? It's not like he hasn't had practice sticking his neck out.

(cont.)
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:03 pm

Via Assange, Podesta emails RE: disclosure:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1766

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:40 am

Thank you, PF.......

As I'm sure you know, astronaut Edgar Mitchell even conducted ESP  experiments onboard Apollo 14.  Despite this interest in the paranormal and noetics, Edgar takes a decidedly prosaic view of ETs, as astronauts from other planets.  This is still the view that is favored by the MSM.  

I suspect the UTs have, on many occasions, deliberately posed as ETs in order to perpetuate astronaut myth, as part of the larger Katechonic strategy, as we head into the Endtimes.  

And finally, with Kevin, yesterday, I deployed the nuclear option.  He had been attempting to maintain a balanced perspective w.r.t. the various inputs he had been receiving regarding the UFO phenomena.  

I told him that I did not have time to reinvent the UFO wheel with him.  I needed to remain focused on the BPWH.  

The crucial point of the BPWH is its focus on Personalism.  In particular, this focus takes the form of the 4M/K/SoT/X2 conjecture,  which is that these seven sub-conjectures all refer to a single personal entity to appear in the Endtimes.  

Yes, this is the nuclear option.  Grabbing this option would be the only way forward for Kevin and me, at this late hour.  I grabbed this, back in '77, and here we are now, at this juncture.  

As I've frequently stated, the BPWH must be presented as a package deal, and, surprise, I'm the package.  

Why me, Lord......?  

Hey, it's a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it.  Somebody has to play the clown.  I volunteered, back in '77.  Now it's mine, just by seniority.  BFD.  And all I have to show for it is the BPWH.  This and $4.75 will get me a cup of joe in Times Square..... and maybe down at Langley, if I could just figure out how to get in.  

I maintain that I'm the poison-pill of the Katechon...... because I'm also the nuclear option.  This is the Joker card..... you don't want to play it until you've exhausted all your other options.  See?  

What was the other option?  It was the scientific revolution, and, yes, we've hereby exhausted it.  Sorry.  

(cont.)
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:57 am

Yes, Mitchell and Brian O'Leary were pretty woo woo for the physics community. Real 'self referencing phase conjugate' thinkers, the pair of them.

I don't discount the possibility of ET. But UT? You write of UT portals and other matters as if this is fact. But I haven't seen the evidence chain. Perhaps you have an in with 'spooks in the know' though. Our featherless friends do have their clearances.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:00 am