Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:37 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:35 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:35 am by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:52 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+9
kevin
Scrot
Peregrine
Sparky
ParanoidFactoid
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
GSB/SSR
Cyrellys
13 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, I'm slowly backing away. You guys have fun. Until next time, don't let the aliens or black op fascists get you.

---

Simply, there is no seeker. 
    There is nothing to attain. 
    No such thing as enlightenment. 
    Let's stop all this silliness.

We are lost in a hypnotic dream of separation. 

Searching for something only illustrates ignorance of reality.

Refining the mind seems like a good use of time. 

We are just dreamseekers following dreamteaching. 

There is no understanding oneness, there is just being in it.

This is all already known.

We just are remembering.

That includes all of your drama too Dan. 

We will have no impact unless love is involved. 

I know, I'm no help and a big distraction.

That is half right, we are all so very distracted.

Love is all that is moving.

As you were.

Last edited by garzparz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:03 am

Spiritual quest........?  

I only ever wanted to know what made the world tick.  Physicists seemed to be the only ones who gave a darn.  It took me until graduate school to realize that they did not, no more than the rest of us.  Only when Jack's comic book, Space, Time & Beyond, came out did I realize that a couple of my professors had actually cared..... Wheeler and Dicke.  They had found a big clue..... the anthropic principle.  But they didn't know what to do with it.  They were embarrassed by it.  It did not fit with anything else in science.  They published, and looked away.  I must have attended a hundred tea gatherings, and never recall it being mentioned.  It was much too big a topic.  It was like a Pandora's box..... who was going to volunteer to lift the lid?  

I then went back to another school, to do a joint degree in physics and philosophy.  My adviser was Misner, who had been a student of Wheeler's.  He had gotten me in to Maryland, but he balked at at joint degree.  The philosophers should wait on the physicists to point towards the correct theories.  There was to be a definite pecking order in the uncovering of the truth.  I was threatening that order with my interest in cosmo-theology.  No one in either department was ready to jump off the cliff with me.  

Everyone knew their place.  No one was going to step out of line.  I was able to support myself, and I had the tentative support of Jesus and Sophia.  Did I want eggs in my beer?  I followed the bouncing ball, all the way to immaterialism and the Eschaton.  That was my cliff.  

That was as far as I could go on my own ratiocination.  To venture any further, either I would have to be pushed, or someone would have to hold my hand.  I was pushed into a virtual free fall, and, out of sheer desperation, I reached out to the acronymous agency, and found a hand holder.  I had seen something, so I said something..... to Ron.  It was as if he'd been waiting for the call.  

These eventualities have been just enough to keep me blogging for the last 25 years, but not enough to convince anyone else, evidently.  

Maybe this blogging is all I need to do, and I've already done enough.  I have no idea for you, or for anyone else, what would be your come to Jesus moment wrt the Eschaton.  I imagine it would require a ufo on the WH lawn, or a portal at Area 51.  If this is the BPW, such proof will be supplied as needed, and not a day sooner.  

You have to understand that humanity is in desperate straits, before you can be motivated to think outside our cosmological cocoon/hologram.  

However, you have seen some cracks in our shell.  You must wonder what lies beyond.  

Jack Sarfatti, and the rest of the blue sky crowd........

They're doing the best they know how, or have been given permission to explore.  I can't and won't tell you to give up on physics.  All I can tell you is that there is an alternate worldview that makes a lot more sense.  It's yours for the asking.  But the BPWH is not for the mildly curious.  This is only for when you realize that our golden parachute is missing its ripcord.  When you understand that, let's have a conversation.  

Finally, PF...... it's been asked before..... if we can go there, why haven't they come here?  Jack, at least, understands that they have.  Presumably, in that case, they know the technological fix for the world's problems.  If they were on a planetary rescue mission, time is not on their side..... or ours.  

On the other hand, if there is a plan, already in place, it must be of a mainly conceptual nature.  Why, then, so stingy with the concepts?  

What would they have to lose, by clueing us in?   What would we have to lose?  

We would have our innocence to lose.... our spiritual virginity, if you will.  

We take our selves to be self-made.... having free will, and all that good stuff.  Not really.  We have all had our parts to play.  We have played them with gusto..... we only go around once, after all.  

Well, that's not quite the way I figure it.  Sorry.  

We go around 10^10 times, at least..... in other words, look around you and see all your soulmates.  Not only are we in the same boat, we're with the same soul.  

You mentioned Feynman...... he had the one electron theory of the universe.  I have the one soul theory.  Get over it..... get used to it.  

3---------

How could this be the best possible world, if we don't have free will....?  

Well, I wouldn't, say that we have no free will..... it's just a lot less than we usually like to think.  We have the best possible amount of free will, given the circumstances, both individually and collectively.  

The truth will set us free.  But we don't know the truth, evidently.  

6:15----------

Yes, Virginia, there is a coverup, and there is a conspiracy of concealment.  But it would hardly be so effective, were it not a cosmic concealment.  Disclosure/Revelation is coming.... at the best possible time.  For many of us, it will seem to be too late.  For the rest of us, it will seem too early.  Once we have lost our innocence, we won't be able to go back.  Enjoy it while you can.  

9:15ft---------

[I apologize for the forum being down for most of the afternoon.  I can now try to get back to PF.]  

The Rapture stuff........?

In my gestalt switch from dualism to immaterialism, I was immediately confronted with the probability of a small world and, therefore, some kind of an Eschaton, with ourselves being the co-Creators.  Creation would naturally be anthropcentric and geocentric.  

It was equally clear that space and time would have both a foreground and background.  For instance, there would be a social space and a natural space, and the two spaces would blend seamlessly.  

Might nature not appear contrived.....?  Nature would be habituated/habilitated by our own feedback.  

I give credence to the notion of an aboriginal dreamtime.  This dreamtime, in the ancient of days, will be reflected by its equivalent, at the end of days.  There will, of logical necessity, be a continuity as the Omega goes on around, back to the Alpha, in Ouroboric fashion.  

This, however, will not constitute a cycle.  It will be the best possible, singular circuit.  There will, however, be a phenomenological gap from the Omega back to the Alpha, almost as if there were a 'reset'.  It is during this phenomenological gap that we experience our Rapture.  

This is the point at which we return to our monadic Source.  We, choirs of angels, become a single voice..... a single consciousness.  We simply become One with God.  Eric claims to be able to experience such a mystical state, almost at will, as have many other mystics, through the ages.  

I hope this scenario will meet your approval.  If you can think of any improvements, please don't hesitate to to share them.  

Why the stargates......?

I imagine that they can serve many purposes. There will be many paths that converge on the One. Together, we will traverse all of them. At least half the 'fun' of the Monad will be in getting there.

(continue)
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by ParanoidFactoid Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:39 pm

The Wheeler Delayed Choice Quantum Eraser. Fun experiment. And your advisor was Misner? Of the Misner effect. Loved by maglev train nerds everywhere. I'll respond in detail later. I'm supposed to be working now.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:47 am

In the last post, I mentioned that two dimensions of space or time might blend seamlessly.  That was a mouthful..... a promissory note with respect to the BPWH.  

Quite frankly, the seeming seamlessness of reality may be the biggest conceptual hurdle for the BPWH.  I haven't been able to explain it adequately, even to my self, let alone to PF, or to anyone else, for that matter.  Thus his notion that we might while away an indefinite amount of time exploring our indefinitely large hologram.  

To place the limits of the hologram beyond our ken would be to objectify it, just on its own merits.  As if God had created an infinite hologram, for our amusement.  No.  I have been at pains to point out that we are the co-Creators of this 'hologram' we call reality.  And, our personal creation is necessarily geocentric.  God is the master dreamer, but, ultimately, we are the ones to reify the dream.  Ultimately, we are one with the Dreamer.  This is just the logic of monism.  

When we look into the night sky, there is no there, there.  We are the projectors of the cosmic backdrop of our human drama.  

Those words are easy enough to say, but to explain them is a different matter.  For instance, it turns out that the Moon is not made of green cheese.  Moon rocks are very similar to Earth rocks.  The subtle differences are adequately explained with a Lunar geology.  That's an example of what I call seamlessness.  That's what keeps me awake nights.  

It seems that we have an expandable reality..... it flows along with our instruments and conveyances.... very obligingly.  That's what my former colleagues explain with the homogeneity of a universal physics.... very impressive.  I take it with a grain or two of salt.  

This seemingly expandable reality, I take to be an artifact of the Telos.  Our telescopes are instruments of the Telos.  They show us the backside of the Telos.  You could almost think of this aspect of teleology as the flip side of astrology.  But don't tell that to an astronomer.... not quite yet.  You can sympathize with poor Charlie Misner, and he was responsible for getting me started on my second MA, in the first place.  Sayonara to Chicken Little.  

This conundrum, however, serves to underscore the robustness of holism and the coherence theory of truth (CohTT).  We are able to fill in the gaps in reality, much the way our mind fills in our blind spot.  This is why it is fruitless to search for a God of the gaps.... we only end up chasing our own tails.... our own Telos.  

I am quite aware that my former physics colleagues would be more than underwhelmed by the seeming tenuousness of this 'explanation'.  I am but a single Lilliputian, attempting to weave my cocoon of holism around the reductive Ogre of science.  Bear with me, if you so choose.  It is a work in progress.  I'm just a Tom Sawyer of the Endtimes..... help me to paint this fence.  

6pm ft(forum-time)----------

Frankly, I'm appalled that something as significant as Disclosure could be determined by the uninformed whims of any politician, especially to either of the current candidates for president.  Is this any way to run Disclosure/Revelation/Salvation?  Somebody's in the wrong ballpark.  It must be me.  

If what anything that Ron tells me about the linkage between the presidential candidates and Disclosure is correct, then someone has be seriously misled and/or strung along..... for what reason, pray tell?  Maybe this is just another aspect of the coverup.  With all this shenanigans, who would ever guess that there was some serious matter involved?

I'm used to being led down every garden path by my hand holder.  I have no one to blame but myself.  The person most adversely effected would likely be Kevin.  He is rather new to these shenanigans.  But he is in direct contact with Ron.  I have warned him, and he is an adult.  What more can I say?  

In the meantime, Paul Price has sent me a Wikileaks document about a hoaxed alien invasion.  It appears just to be a confabulation based on a document from the Syria files.  I see no connection to Podesta, as construed by one interpretation.

7--------

There actually were some real Wikileaks that referenced the two competing briefing teams, one of which Ron belonged to.  He didn't specify that the leaked material included any references to the phenomenology problem.  He did say, though, that the government did succeed in scrubbing the internet of this allegedly highly classified material, despite popular opinion regarding the impossibility of such 'scrubbing'.  

I reiterated to him my dismay that the potentially crucial matter of Disclosure was being handled such a slap-dash manner, and in the context of the most scurrilous politics on record.  Isn't there some higher authority that can be appealed to?  What about MJ12, for instance?  Yes, in theory it is above the fray, but in practice it can hardly avoid entanglement.  

In deference to Trump, he opined that at least Trump was attempting to get the three main nuclear powers on the same page, whereas Hillary was not, thereby instituting her own form of brinksmanship. Well, evidently, she's not the only one playing that game.

(continuing....)
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:21 pm

Actually, the info on the two briefing teams is still present. Just not being publicized where gov would have access to it. Shrug.

Dan wrote:If what anything that Ron tells me about the linkage between the presidential candidates and Disclosure is correct, then someone has be seriously misled and/or strung along..... for what reason, pray tell? Maybe this is just another aspect of the coverup. With all this shenanigans, who would ever guess that there was some serious matter involved?

Its competing narratives Dan. You've known this all along as a member of OMF. It's why the forum is still here.

What the two candidates don't know is that the issues that those who control them have refused to address, those issues are about to come to a head. People like Ron and others were warned. They created this mess and kept it going by not following advice when it was possible to do so.

The chances are far too good that the two candidates will be cancelling each other out. Be patient Dan, you may be about to see something that frightens the competitors out there to the core. The Source has the helm...and the results will be unexpected.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:38 pm

Cy,

The Source has the helm........

Yes, I've tried to impress this simple fact on Ron, but he remains on his newfound political jag.  I'd like to think that the recent political distraction is just another aspect of the coverup, but he hasn't provided any straws to lean on.  I can only shake my head, and try to look away.  Turning Disclosure into a political football.... I just can't fathom it.  The gods.... they must be laughing.  

I'm sure there is plenty of last minute jockeying, and, yes, it might spill over into the political arena.  But, at the most, this spillover could only be a very minor sideshow.  The gods have bigger fish to fry than a couple of very mediocre politicians.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:19 am

I can work on plan B, and Ron will work on team T.  

I have no evidence that a stargate actually exists, of even a team T, but I'm playing along.  I take the stargate as a proxy for an actually extant phenomenological problem of some sort, the coverup of which involves Ron, in some fashion.  

I'm also assuming that team T will be out of business in a little over a week.  

According to Ron, Disclosure will be on hold, for at least the next four years.  I beg to differ.... thus my concern for a plan B.  

My starting point would be the alleged SS.  To my then understanding, there was never to be any presidential approval.  Why, then, does such approval loom so large, now?  Just One of many things about the alleged disclosure that makes no sense.  

My plan B is simply to have Ron revisit the entire R&D show, all 25 years of it, as if that were possible.  The Vectors and the DR would be priority topics, of course.  I would not leave home without such background..... no cruises, thank you very much.  

An obvious problem presents itself..... if any of this is true, Hillary will, for obvious reasons, want to keep the entire team T under virtual house arrest, and I wouldn't blame her one bit.  I would not want them sneaking around my back door.  If it were to attempt to reassemble, off the radar, I certainly could not and would not be involved, in any case.  Those circumstances certainly point to the termination of the R&D show.  Sorry, to the sports fans amongst us.  Well, it did go out with a virtual bang.  

Well, then, I guess it's back to boring philosophy.......

Me thinks that philosophy begins with ontology, in general, and possibility, in particular.  

Possibility is something that is not accessible to sentience..... only to sapience.  Possibility sets us apart from the animals.  

A three legged dog..... can it not conceive of the missing limb?  I suggest not.  I can suppose that said hound dreams of it's blessed, limbed state, but upon waking, I don't suppose that it is able to entertain sadness about the missing limb, or even conceive of it, in any other way.  Does not a dog set out across the country in search of its missing home?  A homing pigeon?  I think not.  

Is not possibility/probability built into nature, e.g. quantum probability?  Think of Schroedinger's cat, for instance.  Think of the half-life of a radioactive substance.  

It turns out that even the stability of matter depends on quantum possibilities..... a bit of a paradox, you might suppose.  I happen to suppose so, too.  Scientists are not paid to dwell on such matters.  Neither am I, but I have, for the last forty years, bless my lonely heart.  

The last thing Ron requested was that I keep up with Kevin, on philosophical matters. Look, I have never even heard of a philosopher who was prepared to make a federal case out of a three-legged dog. Get real, Pelican.

The Copenhagen interpretation of QM strongly suggests that consciousness is a necessary ingredient of the quantum. The questions continue. After a century of searching for a realist interpretation of the quantum, one might suppose there would be more sympathy with von Neumann's concession to consciousness. But, if there is, I'm unable to discern it.

(continues.....)

Last edited by dan on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:43 am

Hi Dan I talked about you and Ron last night on air.  I also relayed a conversation I had with my buddy in Ireland about Disclosure.  We both have it from the non-humans that Disclosure is indeed on the table still despite the situation with US Politics, but it will be done by the non-humans because the human leadership didn't as they were required to.

and here is Tuesday's show with the content from the guy talking about inside the FBI in relation to the corruption-election-Clinton Foundation, followed by Quints research report part 1 on the Clinton Foundation as recommended by the author of the memo content.

------

Edit to add: The two Bundy's and the others being held for trial in the spring protests at the refuge in Oregon (Harney Co) have been acquitted...the verdict NOT GUILTY...now the focus is on corruption, the land grabbing, and the death of Finicum. Recompense or Justice? This might be very interesting. If its anything like the anger over the 70 years of the contact paradigm, the system inhabitants are in deep doo doo...because there are some out there who prefer blood recompense to justice.

Land grabbing/theft via BLM and other federal structures.
    Eugenics policies.
    Sale of strategic resources to foreign corporations (uranium & thorium - Uranium One & Rosatom & the Chinese).
    Turning of public lands over to foreign nations, i.e. China
    election rigging.
    War creation (see General Wesley Clark testimony), i.e. Disaster Capitalism.
    Creation of ISIS/ISL
    Importation of ISIS/ISL laden foreigners
    Positions in the WH advisory reserved for foreign muslims (muslim brotherhood)
    social engineering
    Soros generated chaos
    Attempts to start race war by the Administration
    Attempts to start WW3 with Russia
    Illegal regime change caused on foreign nations
    Truth embargo - nonhuman & ET contact
    Health technologies with-held from those in need.
    The use of illicit spying on the general population.

The list goes on...a mile or so long.

It'd suck to be them right now, lol.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:10 am

Thank you, Cy, for your continued support.  Whichever way the election goes, the prospects of governability will be greatly diminished.

The United States is well on its way to becoming a failed state.  We'll only need that one Vector, in order to fabricate a crystal ball for the future.... or lack thereof.  

Plan B......?  I think you're right..... we've fully abrogated what little responsibility we might have once had.  

Back to my three-legged dog........

John Wheeler was the only follower of von Neumann to attempt to make a cosmic case for consciousness. We acolytes of John are few and far between.

(continues.....)

Last edited by dan on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:27 am

Yeah, Oregon is seemingly oblivious to the powder keg they're sitting atop - the guys are declared not guilty but they're still keeping them in jail and then there is what is happening in North Dakota...the idiots in government definitely oblivious how close they are to a complete house cleaning:

H O T: URGENT: MintPress journo tased, pepper sprayed & phone confiscated by North Dakota Police
    Inbox
    x
    jus chris

11:05 AM (19 minutes ago)

to
    Dakota Pipe Line Protest

Bundy Trial on FOX National

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/10/28/bundy-brothers-remain-jailed-following-attorneys-outburst-in-oregon-courtroom.html

http://www.kptv.com/category/210121/watch-fox-12-live-video-stream

interesting previous observations to: DIS-carriage of all most NO-Justice

Fox National

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/10/28/bundy-brothers-remain-jailed-following-attorneys-outburst-in-oregon-courtroom.html

Subject: URGENT: MintPress journo tased, pepper sprayed & phone confiscated by North Dakota Police
    To: electrificator------
    Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 14:50:51 +0000

Add share@mintpressnews.com to your address book to avoid spam filters.
    View this email in your browser
    Dear friends of MintPress News,

Police from several states have swarmed the Standing Rock camp in North Dakota to attack and arrest water protectors as they resist the theft of their land to Energy Transfer Partners.

Law enforcement commenced a violent crackdown on Native American activists blocking construction on the Dakota Access pipeline on Thursday, resulting in over a dozen arrests and multiple injuries. You can read our full report here.

At least 107 people were arrested and both Native American “water protectors” and members of the media were harmed when hundreds of militarized riot police, accompanied by armored vehicles and the National Guard, stormed a blockade on North Dakota Highway 1806 and an accompanying encampment.

In a blow to press freedoms and the first amendment, police attacked journalists covering the police crackdown. Among the injured was Derrick Broze, an independent journalist reporting for MintPress News from the Standing Rock Sioux reservation this week. He was shot with pepper spray and shocked with a “less-lethal” taser. Police also took his smartphone, which he had been using to document the day’s events via Facebook Live. Police have not returned his phone. Below is a picture Derrick took of his injuries.

“Today was filled with tense moments as the Morton County Sheriff’s Department and other law enforcement moved to destroy the frontline camp in a militarized fashion,” Broze told MintPress News, using a borrowed smartphone. He continued:

“The water protectors chose to set fire to several barricades on [county road] 134 and [North Dakota Highway] 1806 in an attempt to hold their line. Despite identifying as press several times, the police tasered and pepper sprayed myself and several others.”
    MintPress will continue to report live from Standing Rock all week.

To watch live videos, please follow our Facebook page or visit our website to read/watch live reports.

In solidarity,

Mnar Muhawesh
    Editor in chief, MintPress News
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    About MintPress News
    MintPress News is an independent watchdog journalism business start up. We focus our coverage on issues relating to the effects of special interest groups, big business and lobbying efforts and how they shape policies at home and abroad, including American foreign policy. Through the lens of social justice and human rights, we report on how these dynamics drive our foreign affairs and impact the world, and examine the effects they have on our democracy and freedoms as defined by the Constitution.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:36 am

And this is still before the election.........

Without Ron on board, my would-be 'federal' case goes right up the chimney.  If Trump wins, the half-life of philosophy will be less than that of three-legged dog on the Santa Monica freeway.  I'd better philosophize while the sun still shines.  

How many observers does it take to make a universe?  About this many.  

People have spilt much ink on quantum measurement, but what about measurement, per se?  Is man the measure of all things?  Epistemologically, sure.  Ontologically...... hmmm........?

If a tree falls in the forest, does it make any difference whether one of us is there to hear it?  Couldn't a bear suffice, or a three-legged dog?

Yes and no..... a bear would not suffice.  

It comes down to the PII.... Leibniz' principle of the identity of indiscernibles.  I'm suggesting that identity has more than epistemological implications.  I'm suggesting that epistemology is inextricably intertwined with ontology.  

Identification is an intricate, never ending process.  Reality consists of a network of observations/phenomena.  No?  Might it not consist of a single atom?  No.  It would not be self-consistent. It would not be self-contained.  I merely suggest that those last two conditions are closely related.  For instance, in each case, there must be a self.  No self..... no nothing.  Identify, of necessity, begins and ends with a self..... a necessarily sapient self.  

I could actually stop right here.  Self-containment..... strongly implies a finite existence = SWH.  Let's go back to the PII.....

There could not be an infinite Multiverse, not without an infinite intelligence to support it.  Need intelligence be self-consistent?  If not, it's liable to nullify itself.  

Sapience, self-awareness, must, however, contain a transcendent component.  This is the qualitative infinity that I speak of.  We only need two selves, in order to have one transcendent self...... as with two mirrors.  

Can anything other than the BPW then exist?  I think not.  Nothing else would make a lick of sense.  There you have it.  

Once you give the self an inch, it will take over the whole neighborhood, and call it its own.  It's as simple as that.  Materialists cannot continence even a shred of sentience, let alone a smidgen of sapience.  They cannot even afford to give the Self a single femtometer.  This describes the ultimate form of paranoia.  

Only by staying on the offensive, can the materialists hope to keep the lid on the reemergence of the Self.  Mere quantity of evidence is not enough.  There must be a continuing sense of novelty, in order to keep us enthralled with mere matter.  This is the fragile nature of the Katechon.  There is no rest for the weary materialists.   While detail is added upon detail, more anomalies are uncovered.  The pile of them threatens to spontaneously combust.  It is but a matter of time.  Someone will make a spark, then....... watch out.

(continues.....)
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:18 pm

The twilight zone between fact and fiction, a case file from "the weird desk," perhaps?

https://www.amazon.com/Secret-History-Twin-Peaks/dp/1250075580/

http://www.seattletimes.com/entertainment/books/new-book-spells-out-the-secret-history-of-twin-peaks/

In his new book “The Secret History of Twin Peaks” (Flatiron Books, 368 pp., $29.99), Mark Frost (co-creator of the series, with David Lynch) attempts to bridge the gap between the old and new series, by putting the town and its residents in some sort of historical perspective and answering many of those questions. And he succeeds, mostly.

The book is presented in the form of a dossier, full of handwritten letters, secret government documents, photos, newspaper clippings and much more. The dossier was supposedly found at a recent crime scene that may have ties to the events of the original series and was compiled by a mysterious archivist. There are also notes and comments in the margins written by an FBI agent (known only as TP). If you haven’t already guessed, this is not a lighter-than-air beach read.

The first items in the dossier are excerpts from the journals of Lewis & Clark, dated 1805, who happened to be in the area that would become Twin Peaks. In subsequent chapters, the reader travels to Maury Island, Roswell (New Mexico), Hollywood, secret government hangars and even the White House. In fact, there’s so much talk of government conspiracies and UFOs, I felt like I was reading lengthy outtakes from a script for “The X-Files.”

http://www.starpod.us/2010/04/12/the-curious-case-of-ufos-majic-mj-12-and-tvs-twin-peaks/

U likes this post

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:18 am

Thanks, Gary, for this post and your Starpod article summarizing the book and providing your own insights on the links between fact and fiction.  A rather peculiar form of acclimation, I'd say.

Identification is an intricate, never terminating process.  Identification is never absolute, it is always relational.  Objects are only ever tentatively abstracted from perceived, phenomenal relationships.  Objectification is a process that requires sapience, throughout.  

As Wigner, another professor from grad school, pointed out (see Wigner's Friend), observation in quantum theory is, explicitly, also a non-terminal process.  

Existence is relational, and relations are only ever internal to the sapient perceiver.  Objects are only ever provisional abstractions, extrapolated by sapient observers within a social context.  

It should be pointed out that, if there is any logical termination to the observation process, it can only be posited in an implicitly transcendental leap in the logical chains.  Such leaps are more explicit in the moral sphere, which is a necessary concomitant of sapience.  

The moral sphere is always, explicitly or implicitly, accompanied by a sacred/transcendental 'canopy', of one sort or another.  The self makes no sense if it cannot be grounded...... in something.... either non-self or supra-self.  There is a currency to ontology that, ultimately, is grounded in a network of trust, as with any currency.  

Holism is the other side of reductionism, and there is no middle ground.  Thus do we appreciate the desperation of the reductionists..... apres nous, la deluge.  It will be a flood.... an outpouring of the pent-up spirit.  There cannot be two wholes.  Yes, there are many persons, in one substance.  What is that substance?  That is the Monad.  

There are many attempts to use forms of emergentism to neutralize teleology.  There are many attempts to truncate teleology, i.e. to formulate it in the absence of a Telos/Logos.    

The basic premise of analysis and reduction is that there are logical or physical atoms.... that there is an endpoint to the process of simplification.  If simplicity there be, it is much more likely to reside with the whole.  

Ontology then is nothing other than the idealization of epistemology, of the phenomenal realm.  The absoluteness of ontology is a socially useful fiction, except when it is turned around to become the basis of a philosophy of existence.  

Many have been the attempts to neutralize monism.... to neuter it.... to de-vitalize vitalism.  Are philosophers trying to tell us that reality is only half pregnant with life..... that life is only a partial absurdity?  

6:15-------

The observation problem may be likened to the dictionary problem..... you can only define a word in terms of other words.... definitions are necessarily circular. In a similar fashion, observations can make sense on in the context of other observations. There can be no initial or terminal observation.

Another way to broach this problem is with the theory-ladenness of observations..... there is no such thing as a bare fact. There are networks of facts and observations. The networks are structured by theories, explicit and implicit. It takes an indeterminate accumulation of anomalous observations to overturn a theory. There must also be an alternative theory at hand.

(continues.....)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:53 am

I suggest that our varied mental states differ in their veridical content only in degree.  Our dreams, imaginings and hallucinations differ from our waking states only by degree.  There is a spectrum of mental validity.  Alternate mental states are always of or about something, if only just patterns of color.  

Materialists and dualists consider consciousness, per se, to be the hard problem.  For us, immaterialists....?  The hard problem is to explain why there is something, rather than nothing.  Materialists think nothing of positing an infinite number of unobservable universes, just to save the peculiar appearance of our own.  The most peculiar thing about this universe is taken to be the existence of consciousness.  

Why anything?  Why even a single particle?  Why even a single bit of sensory data?  What might have constituted the minimal bit of existence?  

I suggest that these questions are ill-posed.  If we have learned anything from physics, we have learned that, at its most basic level, existence is relational.  It is contextual.  

Here's what we might rather be asking...... What is the minimal context of existence?  

And here's a clue..... a perception is nothing without a perceiver.  What, then, is the minimal perceiver?  A flea?  This is not, however, a throwaway question.  I would suggest that this is the hardest question of philosophy.  This is what ontology is all about.  

We all suppose that birds, for instance, have perceptions.  But maybe this is a bit too quick.  Do birds have any sense of self identity?  

Date: Sunday, October 30, 2016
    Subject: Aliance
    To: Foot Man

I'm glad that Donald is supporting the Princess.  If it were a heartfelt, personal pledge I might have reconsidered my vote.  But I've already voted for Hillary.  I do continue to support her over an intemperate Donald.  

I don't believe that any politician can save the world.  Only a revelation will save us.  Nor can I bring myself to believe that Hillary, or anyone, will thwart the will of God, in that regard.  

I spoke with Kevin last night.  No discernible progress on that front.  However, I'm considering paying for his flight back east.  

On Sunday, October 30, 2016, Foot Man wrote:

Hi Dan,

Mr. Trump has agreed to free Kashmir, so the Princess has requested a more favorable outcome.

Footman
    Let's not suppose that the Princess might have influenced Jim's decision to overrule Loretta with regard to the email announcement.  But I have put the question to her, nonetheless.  

Back to bird brains.....

Yes, birds perceive, collectively.... one for all, and all for one.  There are no egos amongst our feathered friends.  Only we are so burdened.  

Eric is attempting to discover a post-egoic existence.  He is attempting to storm the gates of Heaven.  God speed.  

Me.....?  I'm still trying to work it out with a pencil...... the pen is mightier than the sword and the ayahuasca.  No?  

Post-ego is the Telos.  No individual can achieve it, pace the pantheists.  TBMK, there is only one way to heaven, and, necessarily, it involves the bicameral mind.  The pantheists think they can limp through the Gate with half a mind.  The BPWH suggests otherwise.  

The BPWH supports the PSR..... there is a reason for the other half of our brain.  

Our left brain is our verbal side.  It is about communication.  The other side, perhaps, has more to do with love.  I'm only suggesting that love is a many splendored thing.  

And, yes, I have spoken with the Princess......

I'm hearing that all the world is a stage.  It might possibly be, sports fans, that the world is a stage for our communion.  And, yes, this stage might even include Hillary and Donald, bless their hearts.  

The answer was..... 'indirectly'.   Indirection is the name of the game.  No?  

And there is a rumor that Ron may changed the direction of the Vectors.  

I'm not quite sure that Ron and I are on the same page with regard to the Vectors.  

1:55------

Meanwhile, Kevin seems to have run to ground.  

5:20-------

Things do move ahead, I'm hopeful.

(continues....)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:57 am

The Pluto problem is still able to keep me awake at night......

I'm not worried about Pluto.... I'm worried about all the hypothetical plutos in other solar systems.

If there is only relative existence, how might such relativism be manifest?  If not manifest, how concealed?

The related problem in mathematics is Platonism vs. constructivism.  Using the Mandelbrot set as an example, we might wonder about the ontological status of the unexplored depths of that object.  

In a similar vein, we might also wonder about the ontological status of the Reimann Hypothesis.  This hypothesis is now treated as axiomatic since it may turn out to be unprovable.  

Of course, another model for immaterialism would be a computer based virtual reality.  One general problem facing such a model is the necessarily ad hoc nature of its construction.  The only way to avoid the ad hoc aspect would be to include essentially a teleological component.  This would be a way to smooth out the ad-hoc edges of the ontology.  

The telos could be viewed as the recursive formula for the cosmic fractal or Mandelbrot.  It resides in the background to smooth out, and avoid irregularities in execution or calculation of the virtual world.  

Teleology has be integral to the BPWH from the beginning.

(continues....)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:45 am

Ron has put out an informal APB/MIA for Kevin Alber.  If you have any information, please contact one of the interested parties.  He is away from work for a few days, where he could make a more concerted effort.  
    ----------

I have suggested that we cannot make sense of an immaterialist science without invoking the Telos.... but how...?  

Every person becomes a projective agent of the Telos.  A minimal hologram may be constructed out of binary bits.  To add color, one could extend the bits to bytes.  To flesh out a world, the Monad extends the bits to persons.  In some sense, and even to extend an idea from Jack Sarfatti, we, collectively, are the qbits/teloi of the future event horizon/Telos of our geocentric, holographic world.  

That is simply an update of the idea of the microcosm.  We are the mini-Atlases, holding up the cosmos, saving the appearances of the world, on behalf of the Monad.  Yes, we are, indeed, the co-Creators.  

The MoAPS.....?  Atlas shrugged.  We are not only chicken-littles... we are the bits of the sky, about to fall on our own heads.  This is our long anticipated knowledge implosion.... Revelation.  

How do we get atoms and stars out this Choir of fallen Angels....?  

Off the top, we could use some of the various forms of Fourier transforms, including especially the inverse transforms.  

2:40--------

I should hasten to point out that I am speaking metaphorically with regard to Fourier transforms. And what would the metaphor of such a transform look like?

The holographic process, itself, is the result of such transformations.

(continues.....)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:25 am

There are two main types of models that I've been using for the BPWH......

1.)  holographic, Fourier, quantum type

2.)  virtual reality, construct type

It's not clear to me how these two types relate.  #2 is centralized.  #1 is decentralized.  That is in terms of their organization or construction.  

The BPW would have to be some synthesis of the two.  It would be the collective unconscious, CuCs, that would have to mediate.  

The virtual reality notion started with the Pokotok arena as the common frame.  Along with the level playing field for a multi-person game, there had to be a monism of the consensual present, MCP.  

Then you need a background.  It will either be a flat earth or a round one.  At this point, there is the decision to minimize the contrivance by going with the round model.  One also chooses a circular over a linear time frame for history.  The spacetime frame is then geo-anthropo-centric.  

So much for #2, but what about #1?  

7--------

#1 likely has to do with the relative locations of objects in space. Significant parts of the localizing could be handled by initial fractals, on the constructive side of #2.

(continues....)

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:38 am

No, there is no post ego anything while dreaming. 

But in balance, Gnosis is possible. John Lilly mapped it out well.

I simply learned how to live from the heart.

After all John's searching, they sent him back and told him go learn to be human.

Then he started living. 

All mystics are turned back.

Told, see, but go back and take this awareness into life.

Show them all.

Find the Others.

Man, you do blab, but then your job is to blab.

But ding ding ding!

Give that man a prize. All I have been sharing with you is the reactivation of a bicameral mind.

And I believe I have made contact...with my Self!

3 in 1.

All this searching and I was right here all the time, my own telephone to the Gods in my head.

Love is the only thing that balanced the equation and kept me from going insane. 

Oodles and oodles of it from everywhere poured into me and through me.

The Others call it your Holy Guardian Angel.

It appears in a form for me I can not and will not speak of.

It uses animals, symbols and synchronicity like a symphony.

Symbols and no words are most powerful it seems.

Trust me on this.

Transcendental art can lift your soul as if you are climbing the notes to heaven of the most beautiful joyful song you ever heard.

One day you will lose your humanity.

Shed it like a skin and then the next things comes.

Trust me.

There are no doubts or fear here.

It is a wondrous thing to experience.

You are worth searching for and finding.

I swear to God it feels like a field of Dreams.

We settle for only the smallest slice of reality.

So I retired my blog and closed a chapter.

The bicameral mind is the next one.

I will explore it here, my new blog which was created awhile ago.

http://bicameral.io

Are you seeing a pattern sports fans?

I am and it's huge. Beyond me.

Only together can we see it.

Jaynes was always right, as Bohm and other shunned ones.

Do you seek these things for yourself or from your heart?

People will hear you if you speak from the heart.

And they will still mostly choose to dream. 

They are conditioned to do so.

No, you don't need drugs, but some are tools and gifts.

They can point you back to the heart or pull you away from it.

Have respect for the healing Aya brings. 

It is ancient Magick.

It can do what nothing else seems to do when you're ready.

It saved my life and supercharged my brain.

I had to do the work it showed me to do. 

I did it well and diligently with singular focus.

Focus is the key to higher states of mind.

I don't drink anymore. I left the UDV, my Aya mystery cult.

Cults are weird.

It was fun.

People start religions based on what they see. 

That's a mistake.

Beliefs should never be held to. 

This is the mistake we all make. 

We go from belief to belief grasping for meaning.

Defending to the death the important ones.

A person will kill or die for a belief.

They are evil things beliefs.

You can only go further with the heart leading.

With that engaged, we are limitless.

My life has blossomed like a flower. 

I want you all to have this awareness.

I have shared my 'in'sanity with you. 

It is very similar to a bipolar break.

Sometimes the vessel must be shattered to find the treasure inside.

The way will never be found in philosophy. You can show them what reality isn't with words.

Only experiencing life can we find out.

Language is the film separating us from reality. 

Jump in, create with abandon, the water is amazing!!!

Sit on the wall of the Katechon and throw all the rocks you want at me.

I'll be waiting for you.

"In the province of the mind what one believes to be true, either is true or becomes true within certain limits. These limits are to be found experimentally and experientially. When so found these limits turn out to be further beliefs to be transcended. In the province of the mind there are no limits.” - John C.

Who has the courage to seek themselves?!

Those are my brothers and sisters.

Virtuoso? No, I'm a Fool. 

That's all I ever claimed to be.

Whose words move you?

The boring Philosopher with Letters or the foolish half cracked desert dweller?

Blab on Wink

There is no path, you must stand in the dark with no fear.

Then you may pass.

You are your own path or portal or stargate. 

If you follow something and submit to a being you give it your power.

Do not submit nor bend your knee to any being you meet.

Stand eye to eye.

Accept responsibility for your action and reactions.

If you are not a good steward with the little things, nothing more CAN be received.

Learn your lessons with humility.

Love yourself and all things as yourself and you will find yourself waiting for you, remember 3 in 1.

The emotions can learn their place.

When you're ready, you will then meet your shadow face to face and it's demands are funny and illusory.

You are going to let a set of metaprograms run your life?

Those are your training wheels. 

Right now, go beyond belief.

Here's a secret, when you lay down your life, you get all the free will you can stand. It increases with awareness, but so does your responsibility to everyone else. Dan is right, enjoy your human solo innocence of duality while you can, because it's going bye bye. 

This sounds like ridiculous ranting to those with closed hearts.

Your shadow will have nothing to do with balance it screams!

It can prove it. It will wreck your life to have its way.

Not a very smart approach if you ask me.

The Dragons and Owls taught me that.

I don't know why Dragons would mess with a loving fool.

I called for help from my ancestors, maybe that call went all the way back to the guardians of the gates of chaos.

Why not, this was All for me. 

I AM the One.

And so are all of you.

When you no longer believe this or anything, something else will happen Wink

If your friend Kevin is open, send him my way. 

If not, he's a bigger fool than I am.

This is good shit.

Best to leave people where they are.

Eventually we all find our way home.

We are the only ones who can lead ourselves out of darkness.

There is nothing more powerful than the Self awake. The works of materialism have nothing to offer once you have tasted the sweet nectar of real self love.

Much Peace, Light and Love for you all.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:23 am

Thanks, Eric, for being our pioneer bicameralist, in locus..... well said.  Let us know when you're new site has some content.  

Back to the level playing field..... back to Earth......

Creation/cosmogenesis is a process of symmetry forming, and symmetry breaking, during which time phylogenesis recapitulates ontogenesis [sic].  

We speak of a primordial Olympiad, followed by a Pokotok arena.... but that is relatively late in the logical process.  Of course, most of the ontogenesis/cosmogenesis occurs prior to the formation of time and space.  

Logically prior is the cosmic egg/oocyte.  This is the Cosmic potentia.  It is totipotent, which is quite apart from omnipotent, which is a concept I don't recognize.  In being totipotent, it is necessarily singular.  This is the singular cosmic Monad.

Careful, here.....

In from left field comes the Logos spermatikos.  This arrival/emergence may be the primal mystery.  It signals the 'commencement' of deep/logical time, and the primal symmetry breaking of the Monad.  

Yes, we have embryo genesis, gratis the space odyssey.  

So, let's continue the speculative analogy......

The primitive streak is the kundaliniesque spinal cord.  It becomes the ouroboric meta narrative of phenomenal history, what we now think of as linear time.  

If we take the oocyte to be the monadic Potentia, when we add the Logos, we have a zygote.  That is the I AM or the cosmic Self.  

With the I AM, we have the first bit of sentience/sapience..... be careful......

Only sapience has the logic of priority.  One cannot posit sentience 'prior' to the I AM.  The I AM/Logos is the progenitor of time and space.  

Understand that with the MPD (multiple personality disorder) trauma..... careful, again..... the shock of the 'initial' I AM results in the initial symmetry breaking or MPD.  Thus we arrive at the trinity.... three persons in one monadic substance.  Why not two?  Well, I leave that to the reader...... Well, the third person has to do with the incarnation.  There is an Olympiad, remaining behind, upstairs..... go figure.  

4---------

How do we get from blastula to the Pokotok pitch..... and how does distributed intelligence help to localize each other and objects?

(continues....)

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:06 pm

Well said. This is my basic understanding after looking up a lot of words. 

Back to the Otherworld...the place outside of time and space.

Last night I guess I had a prophetic dream. I have tried lucid dreaming for a year. I sleep too deeply. I can't remember my dreams for a year. 

This woke me up in the middle of the night. It could have been a nightmare, but I wasn't scared. I only remember the part that woke me up. My girlfriend was dancing. She was naked dyed completely red. She rushed me and I saw her sharp teeth. She was Kali and like a praying mantis she ate off my limbs. It didn't hurt. Then a swarm of harpies consumed my body. All that was left was a red stain. Then I woke up. 

You can draw your own conclusions. This was more than just personal. If you study Kali you will understand what it means. I'm not going to tell you the crazy synchronicity the next morning. That was for me to know it was real.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:57 pm

I have been having trouble logging in.

I have rebooted both iPad and iPhone, as suggested by Cy.  I'm now able to get on with the phone, but not yet with the iPad.

11:30--------

The problem might be what Eric has suggested.  I updated the iPad to 10.1.1 while the phone is still on iOS 10.0.2.  I cannot log on with the iPad.  

In the meantime, I've sent Kevin's phone # to Eric.  He would like to talk to Eric about his project.  

Also I'm aware that I've gotten behind on the philosophy.  

This afternoon, on Eric's suggestion, I saw Dr Strange. It was rather good, but the metaphysics was based entirely on the multiverse. The bad guys were always on the verge of winning. The BPWH would be much too boring for Hollywood. Even Kevin might agree. Eric does have more fun with his Tea.

(continues....)

Last edited by dan on Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:04 pm; edited 3 times in total

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:02 pm

The old interface is messed up on iOS. I could fix it, but you can't afford me.

See, Wetiko.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:05 am

Finally back on, with the iPad.  Other Fm users were also not able to log on with iOS 10.1.  You had to clear the 'browser cache' to be able to log back into the individual forums.... go figure!  Isn't technology wonderfully exasperating?  

And isn't the election politics just about the living end?  It's not clear that R&D show will be able to survive the general corrosion.  

Let me try to say something helpful about the Donald.....

Many citizens are being left behind, economically and culturally.  Donald comes riding in on the white horse.  Poor Hillary is tagged as the whore of Babylon, by many.  What chance does she have against both Donald and Putin?  

Yes, I think people, all around the world, sense that we are coming to a crux, if not the Crux, of history.  Many wannabe messiahs hang up their banners.  

We are coming to a resource crunch, at least under the current paradigm.  We need a scientific breakthrough to open up new material resources.  Or......

..... we need a spiritual breakthrough to be able to transcend material limitations.  

It is very unlikely that any politician is going to transcend politics, is going to bring about either a scientific or spiritual revolution/revelation.  

Ron claims that Donald favors disclosure, and he, Ron, is prepared to spend the December cruise working on it.  He cannot understand why I didn't vote for Donald's disclosure.  I'm sorry, I just can't envision Trump as my messiah.  Hillary, political whore though she may be, is not posing as a proxy for God.  Yes, in the contest for the Antichrist, and that is the more likely biblical analogy here, Hillary just can't compete with Donald.  

Yes, if Hillary is the Whore of Babylon, then Donald is surely the Antichrist.  Which would you rather not have in the White House?   Frankly, if Hillary had all the private email servers in the world, it wouldn't change my mind.  

So, then, what about Disclosure......?

Look, if God has chosen Donald to be the Disclosure president, I would not renounce the BPWH, just on that score, but I would be very hard pressed to come up with an explanation.  

I don't care what sort of gold Ron may have told Donald is on the other side of the Stargate..... well, if that's what it's about, then I must be in the wrong universe.  The BPWH would be worth its weight in fool's gold.   How do I get out of here?  

Politics and philosophy..... I just don't see the connection.

(continues.....)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:08 am

Hillary seems finally to be bottoming out in the polls, and, hopefully is getting a new firewall in Florida and the SW due to larger turnout among Hispanics.  

If Hillary does win, where does this leave the R,A&D show?  Or, if she doesn't?  Why all the political distraction?  

Remember..... it was as far back as June '15 that Ron was quite adamant that Hillary about to drop out.  This was last stated only a couple of months ago.  When queried, on occasion, as to the continuing discrepancy, only a continuing consternation was reported.  

Yesterday, there was the following exchange.......

(In a previous communication, he had mentioned manipulating the vectors, as opposed to merely observing them.)  When did they start the manipulation?  When I told you.  How many on the team?  Just me.  Who died and left you in charge?  You did.  Hmmm.....

This conversation somehow reminded me of an incident back in the late spring of '91, before or during my communications with Louise.  Late one night, I was flipping through the radio dial, picking up stray stations, with no particular intention.  After a little while, though, I went into the bathroom.  The mirror was surrounded by lights, one of which was not on.  I stared at it.  I had the notion that there was some sort of communication.  This unusual format was for the purpose of cloaking the channel, which, if I recall, had to penetrate through eight layers of potential interception.  It was partly to insure anonymity, on some levels.  Before this, there was the Sophia incident in '77. No such precaution, in that event.

This was at about the time that the decision was made to carry out the project down here.  Not so much a decision as an insistence, 'mine'.  I was first reminded of this 'decision' only recently.  It may be that there are different levels that this game is being played on.  There would be information and disinformation on the various levels, just to keep us all on our toes.  When we 'die', we have moved up a level.  Ron wondered if I had noticed the linkage between the vectors?  Gee whiz, I don't think I'd noticed that.......

(continues....)

Last edited by dan on Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:07 am; edited 3 times in total

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:33 am

Donald is not the antichrist...we all are, but when we rise above our personal desires the next thing comes that is beyond politics and resources.

Me is we and Trump is us turned inside out upon ourselves.

An aspect of God brought you Trump, Kek, the Lord of Chaos, to teach us.

I was emailing Kevin this morning and I had a synchronicity relating to something Kevin had said about being an explorer of caves. At that moment I was responding to a friend's Facebook thread. Some atheist friends of his were arguing about science with some of his Christian friends. I responded with this below. Very clear to me. 

Thanks Kevin!

My response relates to Donald. Part of reactivating the bicameral mind in us is reengaging imagination and intuition. Trump is the antithesis of this. He is pure ego mind in the world to study. He's no savior. To embrace him is to embrace our end. He's disgusting, as we are. 

I advocate for intuitive led science. Science with imagination. No one can claim a thought as original. We are simply radio receivers here. 

Wake up people.

From FB...

No offense to my Christian friends.
    I love science.
    I love nature.
    I love myself.
    Is there a conflict?
    Doesn't have to be.
    Only if I don't want to share.
    I own nothing and neither do any of you.
    Not even your thoughts.
    Passengers and watchers.
    We are all explorers in the end. 
    Whether we accept that or not.
    Best to let go everything you know every moment I found.
    What is it you want?
    That's really the big existential 25k question.
    When you are done wanting things something else happens.
    Most can't pay that price.
    There is great value learning how things operate.
    It is great foolishness to think what you can sense is all that is happening.
    It's even more foolish to use a single book manipulated by men in the 4th century as the basis for your authority.
    You speak for God?
    Hahahaha!
    Sorry, I can only speak for myself.
    Who are any of us to tell others what to think?
    Think what you want.
    Do what you like.
    Taste it all.
    Think every beautiful and wicked thought.
    But be love always.
    But I don't have time to explain.
    The truth is written on our hearts plain enough for any fool who is done with religion to see.
    Language is the veil between us and true reality.
    Many brave explorers have shown us that.
    The world belongs to the dreamers.
    There is no magic combination of words that will unlock the truth here.
    Only experiencing it is it real and no one can experience the world like you can.

That's really all I know Wink
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:42 am

Thanks, Eric......

I'm glad you made the connection with Kevin. I asked, yesterday, if Kevin might be replacing Paul at John's. I was told.... only if Trump wins. In that case, he would be taking the training. There was more discussion of the sock outlay.

And give my regards to FB, not that I know him, of course.

(continued.....)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:42 am