Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeToday at 10:18 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:34 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+9
kevin
Scrot
Peregrine
Sparky
ParanoidFactoid
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
GSB/SSR
Cyrellys
13 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, I'm slowly backing away. You guys have fun. Until next time, don't let the aliens or black op fascists get you.

---

Simply, there is no seeker. 
    There is nothing to attain. 
    No such thing as enlightenment. 
    Let's stop all this silliness.

We are lost in a hypnotic dream of separation. 

Searching for something only illustrates ignorance of reality.

Refining the mind seems like a good use of time. 

We are just dreamseekers following dreamteaching. 

There is no understanding oneness, there is just being in it.

This is all already known.

We just are remembering.

That includes all of your drama too Dan. 

We will have no impact unless love is involved. 

I know, I'm no help and a big distraction.

That is half right, we are all so very distracted.

Love is all that is moving.

As you were.

Last edited by garzparz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:08 am

I did talk to Steve.  I think we could have a meeting with the Princess, maybe on Friday, to discuss strategy around the proposed DR.  The strategy is to avoid a press conference, afterwards.  

I like what I see with Mike.  He's 'our' kinda guy, just with a different background.  If any of what I'm talking about is true, he should be Hillary's next Sect'y of State, and in line to run against her in '20.  It's all part of the deal, and an optimal way to network around the media, IMHO.  

I think that the Nightingale might approve.  Conservative Christians have got to be our primary interest group.  The scientists come second.  Mike can be the pivot to bring the country back together, especially after he understands how the BPW works.  Christians are the winners, after all.  We can afford to be graceful about it.... be super-inclusive..... super-tolerant..... be christian about it.  

I strongly suspect that Mike has already been briefed, and Donald knew that, when he selected him.  Not much else would make any sense.  Donald might simply have been read the riot act, but he might also have been sharp enough to be curious.  

So, then, what is the point of the DR?  Maybe it's to be for Steve's benefit, and for one of Mike's staffers.  

I'm also thinking that Donald might have been self-scripted..... whatever that might mean.  But, somehow, he's in the loop.  

2:30---------

I went back to Grace Fellowship and Trinity Life....   I did find out that there had been discussions between the two establishments, concerning my status.  

There was discussion at both places about the point at which the police would be called again..... IOW, the 'reconciliation' process does not seem to be progressing, certainly not on the Pandolfi timeframe

I'm looking for ways to network around the mainstream media.  The only two people who might take this seriously are Bassett and LaParl, and I would not expect them to do so, just on my recognizance.  They would need to speak with Ron, or with Nightingale.  

Once they start getting somewhere with either one, the Diclosure clock will be started on the final countdown.  If the name I have is correct, then that, in itself would be sufficient to start the process.  

I would like a final chance to network around the media.  I see no prospect of doing that through academic or religious channels, on my own, or even with the Princess as my main witness.  

Probably the insiders figure that they have already done all the networking possible, prior to Disclosure.  Either the BPWH is viable, or not.  Either way, there's precious little I can do to do network around the media or the alleged insiders.  

I want to postpone the media circus for as long as possible by networking through my ufo friends.  That would be better than going directly to the media, as Ron threatens to do.  No?  

We've had seventy years of acclimation.  Why not 70 more days, or until after the election?  

Would that not leave enough time to do a deal between Clinton and Pence, for instance?

(cont.)
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by GSB/SSR Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:09 pm

Release date 11-11

http://www.wired.com/2016/08/arrival-trailer/

Based on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Story_of_Your_Life

Dr. Louise Banks is enlisted by the military to communicate with a race of radially symmetrical aliens who initiated first contact with humanity. Woven through the story are remembrances of her daughter.

The heptapods have two distinct forms of language. Heptapod A is their spoken language, which is described as having free word order and many levels of center-embedded clauses. Understanding Heptapod B, the written language of the aliens, is central to the plot. Unlike its spoken counterpart, Heptapod B has such complex structure that a single semagram cannot be excluded without changing the entire meaning of a sentence.

When writing in Heptapod B, the writer knows how the sentence will end. The phenomenon of Heptapod B is explained by the alien's understanding of mathematics and Fermat's principle of least time.

Dr. Banks's understanding of the heptapods' writing system affects the way she perceives time and suggests a deterministic universe where free will is exercised by not affecting the outcome of events. This is reflected by the tense used in the story's writing: a small portion of the story, at the beginning and the end, is written in the present tense, indicating that the story is being written at the time of the daughter's conception. The sections describing the interactions with the Heptapods is written in the past tense. The sections describing the daughter's life -- from birth to death and beyond -- are written in the future tense, because learning Heptapod B enables Dr. Banks to know her daughter's entire life even before she agrees to conceive her.

Post by ParanoidFactoid Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:45 am

Here's Ted Chiang's Story of Your Life (pdf). I've read it. I'm not sure how to adapt to screen its shifting tenses used to portray the ideas of time expressed. Nolan's Interstellar attempted this and didn't succeed (IMO). Nonlinear film structure can express shifting time from scene to scene. But within a shot, there's no past, present, or future tenses - each frame is always the eternal now. I wonder how the writers and filmmakers will handle that problem.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:23 am

PF and Gary,

That sounds like a good challenge.... it might take a couple of years.  I'm sure that Kevin would be able to help with the production.

I did have a good talk with Kevin, and with Peter Davenport and John Sillasen.  It seems that the team is nearly assembled.  

We are a rather motley, pickup crew.  It's just about how many vehicles can be in the convoy.  I think we're still shooting for the 31st of this month.  It's rather short notice for us, but I imagine there has been additional preparation behind the scenes.  I might even go along for the ride, as long as Kashmir will hold my hand.  

Ron's birthday is on the 26th, and I'm supposed to be at Glimmer Glass until the 28th.  We should be able to work around that.  

As far as the 'news conference' goes..... I think we'll be able to skype it.  Kevin will have the film crew.  But, it will mainly just be networking, but on an accelerated pace.  No biggie.  Yes?  
    ------------

I knew it.....  I was being unceremoniously dumped at the Orlando A/P.  Well, if you have to be dumped, I would rather have it be unceremoniously than ceremoniously.  

So, that's because I was being too 'aggressive'.  That's a crock.... they were just out to have one last party..... before the old man took the T-bird away.  

I need to check things out with the Princess.  In the meantime, I'm reading about how the Mideast became unhinged, starting with the invasion of Iraq.  This is in the NYT..... http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/08/11/magazine/isis-middle-east-arab-spring-fractured-lands.html

12:30--------

Two days ago, I was trying to postpone the circus in the desert, but, now, the Princess and I are seeing about moving it up.  It could be a birthday surprise for the Footmann, for instance.  

Then there's the question of how many vehicles..... Ron originally suggested five vehicles for our side.  That might suffice.  We need to keep some of our powder dry, if we're going to to get egg on our face.  We might need a rain date.... we might need a back up crew.  

2:30--------

My cousin Sue actually thinks we might pull this off.  If she gives it some credibility, maybe I'll have to, too.  

3:15------------

This just in.........
    August 17, 2016

Good Afternoon Dan,

Over the past several years of your par cipa on at GFC, we have made repeated efforts and invested significant time and staff resource[s] to  find a way for you to peacefully participate. These efforts involved multiple pastoral and lay staff as well as the local authories. Following your arrest by Baltimore County Police on Sunday, January 11, 2015 and the subsequent MD Circuit Court trial, we stated that we were willing to attempt a reinstatement process with you if you could conduct yourself in a mature and appropriate manner and follow all of our guidelines explicitly. You recently contacted us with the expressed intent of beginning this process of possible reinstatement.

Unfortunately, despite our efforts to help you do so, you were unsuccessful in meeting our clear requirements. With your behavior this summer, including being disruptive in Search For Answers, not following direct pastoral instructions regarding the reinstatement process, and making threatening statements to our staff and volunteers, you have clearly demonstrated you are unable or unwilling to follow our requirements.

As a result, you are prohibited from entering Grace Fellowship Church, for any reason, effective immediately and going forward. Should you attempt to enter the church property, the Baltimore County Police will immediately be called and you will be arrested for trespassing.

We are sorry that we must take this action.  However, your behavior leaves us no other recourse.

A copy of this letter, along with your photo, will be distributed to our staff as well as our security and facility teams. As needed, I also will involve the MD Circuit Court Judge who requested to be notified if you were uncooperative.  

Sincerely,

JP Kahnert
    Pastor of Operation / Security
    Grace Fellowship Church

CC: Erich Becker, Congregational Care Pastor; Ben Abell, Executive Pastor; Shea Strickland, Lead Pastor

This is actually a fair letter on the part of GFC.  In their position, I'd have done the same.  Obviously, we're in two very different places.  

Yes, it will take a bit of shock and awe to bridge the gap.  

5-------

Now I've been told that Aliyah's sister has been diagnosed with cancer. Her husband was diagnosed with cancer two years ago. She will call when Ron gets home.

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:46 am

When I go into a situation, I feel a lot more comfortable if I know who's in charge.  If I find myself in a situation where no one appears to be in charge, then, very clearly, I'm a take-charge kinda guy.  

In that regard, Eric is clearly my nemesis...... everything is spontaneous.  Wonderful.  But, I'm a personalist...... it's by, for and about persons.  I also hold to the principle of sufficient reason (PSR).

Yes, there's a reason for everything, and there never was a reason without a reasoner..... i.e. behind every situation, there's always a Reasoner..... you just have to follow the reason trail.  For the last forty years, I've been on that trail.  

And look where it's got me....... I'm an FoR&A.  I've met the Falcon and the Weak Link.  What more could I ask for?  

IOW, I'm reasonably convinced that these folks would have some clue about the greatest story ever told (GSET)..... a better clue than almost any other known person.  

And now we're coming to short time..... I notice, for instance, that there are at least six Janet 737's shuttling from MIA into area fifty-one, while Ron is leading his motley crew to a wagon train commanded by Harry, out into the northern NM mountains.

I would suspect that MJ12 is handling the NV logistics, while the Aviary is handling the NM logistics.  Clearly, my money is with the NM team.... it's a much more personal approach, wouldn't you say?  

Kit told me, about ten years ago, that one thousand had been briefed, globally.  I'm guessing that we're now up to about a thousand a day.  That says something for the security.  Yes?  

How does that work..... the security, I mean?   It can only mean that we're getting rather close to the September Surprise.  Yes?  

11:11---------

Yes, the arrival of the Arrival is scheduled for 11/11.  Maybe I'd better read the book.  As Gary suggests, it's all about the semantics..... logos spermatikos, anyone?  

The wiki on linguistic relativity is rather interesting, in this regard.  

And, yes, you might wish to read the Story of Your Life (SYL).  

11:40---------

I was afraid that Ron might be in charge, but, actually, of course, sigh, it's the Princess and the weak link.  IOW, the DR is on temporary hold...... it was getting out of hand, anyway, especially after my clumsy attempt at intervention.  But, not to worry, there'll be plenty more opportunities.  

Anyway, it seems all we have to do is hang out at that private terminal at MIA, and look lost..... like you need a lift.....

Now, back to SYL...... see, anybody can figure this out, if they just put their mind to it.  

2---------

Donald supposes that there are many ISIS sleeper cells in the US.  Yes, that's part of the picture.  The bigger picture is that the entire world is a sleeper cell, and this is childhood's end..... When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child.....

5:30---------

Knowing Kashmir, however, it might be more accurate to say that this will be our adulthood's end..... suffer the little children to come unto me.

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:32 am

The plan now is for me to meet with 'Nightingale' and again with Weak Link.  This is instead of our going to the Southwest, where there was a plan to meet a Visitor.  The Princess and WL are doing the arranging.  

Why the Southwest trip was suggested in the first place, is beyond me.  I gather that it was Ron's idea, at some point, anyway, but he refuses to take responsibility.  

He claims to have already participated in such meetings, and if he has, then so has NG.  I don't need that.  I only need to know if there are still serious objections to the BPWH.  If not, I need to talk to the person in charge of planning for the aftermath of Disclosure/Revelation, or is that supposed to be me?  

The fact that there are hundreds of people/day getting briefed at A51, presumably under the auspices of MJ12/Pentagon indicicates that some plan is in the works.  Who's plan is it, and to what end is it directed?  

I would like to confer with that person, and report on it.  Maybe NG or Ron is privy to the plan..... that would be enough.... in my book.  

And it may all just be everyone dancing around everyone else, as Kit and Eric suggest..... no matter, but, at least there would be a record of this choreography that I could put out for discussion, here.  That would be preferable to a news conference with a bunch of ufo crazies, out in the desert.  

Of course, the hubcap eaters could be right, but then why mess around with me?  

If I'm just some far fetched contingency, I'd like to know whose contingency I am.  This might straighten out a few things.  

If there's any bottom or top to this process, I'd like to get to it, sooner than later.  What do you say that we try to be on the same page, before the ---- hits the fan?  

1:30----------

If the president wants to respond, rather than announce, I'd be glad to do the honors, if NG approves.  Is there a better plan?  I'd do it right here?  Would anyone pay attention?  I think so, if it's properly explained.  

Some folks would cry..... foul.  Ron works for the government, but NG does not.  So, technically, there would not be a constitutional issue, but, still, it would have a certain odor.  

It will have a metaphysical/spiritual odor, no matter what.  Get over it.  

The SYL book merely suggests that everything, including language, has a microcosmic/mandala aspect to it.  This is one form of the informationalism that Gary frequently invokes.  Also interesting is that Ted Chiang has an extensive section on Leibniz' LAP, least action principle, stressing the teleology of it.  How close has he come to the BPWH?  

Ted shows how easily we could get around the constitutional issue, simply by invoking the mathematics and rationality of it.  The monad/God aspect is just coming along for the ride!  

The xtians will be less than enamored with all the rationalism.  They hold so tightly to.... the 'folly' of the cross.  It is their red badge of courage.  But, would the BPWH make any sense without it?  I think not.  The cross is just an unvarnished, slightly lopsided, mandala.  Get used to it, sports fans.  

There is no more certain sign that our cosmos comes to us, personalized.  You can take the cosmos out of the person..... maybe, but you sure can't take the person out of the cosmos.  

5:15----------

Ron suggests that we may not be able to see the visitors.  I hadn't considered that.  I mean we can interact, but we we may not see anything.  It's beginning to sound like a seance.  I hope somebody remembers to bring the ectoplasm.  I can hardly wait for the table tipping.  The Princess will be disappointed if there are no photo ops. What was the film crew supposed to have done?  Find reflections in the mirror?  Kashmir can still go ahead and hold my hand, though.  

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:34 am

The first story in SYL&Others is the Tower of Babylon. It clearly describes the Ouroboric nature of the world, in space, rather than time, but it's the same idea.

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:14 am

Date: Saturday, August 20, 2016
    Subject: September surprise top ten countdown and desert rendezvous
    To: "Dan T. Smith" & CA

Dan, I really think you should update us here regarding your status and the various recent shenanigans of the Aviary.

I agree, but........

I'm still trying to get a handle on who knew what, and when did they know it, i.e. how many have been briefed, and about what have they been briefed.  

There are certainly times when I feel that I'm the only one who is even slightly in the dark.  

My ground truth was when the Princess dumped me, unceremoniously, at the Orlando airport.  I just thought to myself....... now, wait one minute...... this just isn't making any sense.  

And that's still not making sense..... except that the Princess blames it on the Footmann, and he's still keeping his cards close to his chest.  The biggest disclosure since then was the Princess telling me her suspicions about John S.  And she is claiming that Ron may not be aware of her suspicion.  There's a lot of stuff like that, going around.  

And then there's the whole question of anonymity..... Yes, we'd all like to have our 15 minutes of glory, but then most of us, all of us, would, at least, like to have the option of fading back into the woodwork.  We've all gotten pretty comfortable in our own skins.  

But the point that has to be disclosed, sooner than later, is that every last one of us is a skinwalker..... BFD.  

It's only the Fundies who don't get this, bless their hearts...... be they materialists or dualists, and there are still a lot of them around.  We don't want to have to kick them, but we will have to nudge them, more or less gently...... rise and shine....!  

9:40--------

But we have comfort and a semblance of anonymity in our numbers.  Wonderful, but..... the remaining problem is still 'just' the fundamentalist xtians.  We don't want them to feel cheated out of X2, do we?  I don't want anyone to feel cheated..... that's what the Millennium is all about.  Yes?  

I don't mind taking the wrap...... I mean, I walked into this thing with my eyes open.  But what about Throop and folks like John?  I'm ready to fly off into the sunset, any time.  But Throop has his whole life in front of him.  He's really looking forward to adopting that baby.  We do have role models, if it comes to this.  

I asked Ron if he wanted to be immortal.  He said he was considering it.  I said...... that would be really stupid.  Princess says that Kashmir has plans for me, for instance..... Hmmm.... you don't say.....

In a nutshell, Gary and Caryn, that's where my head is at.  I'm just trying to figure how many of us are on this page.  Nightingale, for instance, was sending dumb sounding texts to the Princess.  Hasn't he gotten the briefing?  Or is he just pretending to be an idiot?  

And what about those poor scientists?  Well, the biologists are keeping busy, and the physicists have found their God particle.  What more do they want?  They're big boys and girls, but this was supposed to be their party.... they're allowed to cry if they want to.  

Oh..... I forgot..... we still have to reinvent the universe..... from the top, down..... inside, out.  You'd better start reading Ted's book.... was he briefed, or what?

1---------

The Princess instructs me to post this silly message, allegedly from Nightingale.......

"The owls are coming, cover your heads..... "

"Tell him to be very careful, and cover his six......."

I asked the Princess to ask Nightingale.... what is he afraid of?  

"My Demons", responds Nightingale. He continues with a final text.....

"I have seen things, but I hope I do not tell[.]"

This makes no sense to me.  The Princess ask me if I remember seeing the 'demons' as the UMD shock/trauma center, back in '92?  Sure, but they weren't demons, and I wasn't scared.... I was just annoyed that someone was playing games with me.  But that was the last day I ever had to work..... so I look at it as something positive.  

3---------

Princess urged that I report on the sparrow that just showed up at the back door..... Its head was quite separate from its body.  I guess it didn't get the memo.  

We didn't see any owls, though.... just cats.  

3:30-------

I think I've reported that R&A are no fans of Hillary..... I have yet to meet someone who is, and I even reported that I might rather have a beer with Donald, than a Mimosa with Hillary.  But that doesn't mean that I think Donald would be a better president than Hillary.  

If I were in Ron's place, I'd be extra careful about what I was wishing for.  For instance, I would certainly not be wishful that Hillary might soon be out of the race.

To counter that wish, I'm wishful that the Princess and I will have a mimosa with Hillary in the White House.  We'll see whose wish is more effective.  

BTW, Ron says that the DR is going ahead, anyway.  I ask about the alleged news conference..... no response.  

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:30 am; edited 4 times in total

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:06 pm

You following any of this race fans? 

1 or 2 things stick with me.

I asked Source about Aliens.

I received a clear answer.

If you want the answer, die to yourself, get naked, walk in the desert and ask yourself. It does involve our CORE story sort of speak. 

I saw a great Jesus movie recently called "Last Days in the Desert". The best Jesus movie I ever saw. It was so clear who wrote the movie and why it was acted as it was. It was direct and to the point. Very beautiful. Though Ewen was a little too smiley.

It reminded me about the persistent pull of life teaching us to live a whole loving life and that's the only point and reality all we need to know. I accepted that answer. It said u know your being watched and you know you don't have to hide anymore. Life is full of any opportunity now.

I had a dream the other day that people were walking back into the Garden of Eden taking off rainbow body suits before they entered into oneness by choice. They had to let go of knowledge. 

I'll just say I wouldn't want to meet an Alien unless I had my ducks in a row and the people Dan is playing with are obviously clueless. They are not the point and are just a hindrance to be overcome. Even as slaves, not an unfair existence, an opportunity. You have to be able to accept life every moment as it is, even if aliens mucked with us or if a dark presence controls our conscious ego minds. Sorry, being reading too much Gnosic stuff. They are funny ones. Shrug. I am not that. I am. We are all that. 

We will never find God. I know that now. I know what that means.

Dan is typing away at his table with a few empty bottles of wine rolling around him, hell an empty truck out back by my estimation, but he did get caught up in something it seems recently.

I can only take him at his word, the rest I can know through experience only.  I have mine and you have yours and that's all that's real in the end for any of us.

Reality is not leading me into the desert. It is symbolically, while Dan is  being led so exoterically. The opposite parallels are not lost on me. Funny, a Raven just flew into the tree outside my window. Supposed to be a sign. Ravens were the servants of Amun Ra. Anyway. These damn Ravens following me. 

We are all crazy in our way. What is sane? Conspicuous consumption! That's insane.

Woof!

This Gary B fellow intrigues me. I read all his stuff. He's an OK writer. He seems too measured and controlled. Not authentic in my estimation. Dan is authentic, but blind. What do I know.

I was called away on other business recently. The world keeps spinning. There is an old tarot reader who needs to be reminded why he is alive I had to help. He reminded me nothing matters in this crazy dream. Don't think for a second we are not here just farting around.

Why sex?
    Why death?
    I understand there is no good or evil now, just light and shadow. 

If you had eternity and wholeness how much fun it would be to separate myself and put the pieces back together. Good way to find yourself. 

God who? Who, me? No way.

We all have our priorities. It's interesting Dan mentions the microcosm.

What an astounding synchronicity for me. Just another in a long line.

Why do I have so many sychronicities here while I am the last person any UFOlogist, scientist, philosopher or Xtian would want to talk to, but maybe an Alien...no, I definitely know I don't want to talk to an Alien. Nothing is really alien anyway.

"Don't look at me. Take what is in my hand." - Rumi
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:59 am

Eric,

Very good.  

Is Ron clueless?  He's clueless like a fox.  The Princess?  She's clueless like a Princess.  Kashmir...... she's the brains behind the whole operation.  

Falcon......?  According to the Princess, he's not quite as clueless as he was instructed to be.  He walked into her drone class, back in October, the way the Princess walked in, across the street, in '09.  

Is there any oversight to this soap opera?  I pray to God there's oversight.  

The Trump briefers are pro Trump..... go figure.  The Hillary briefers..... are FoBs, natch.  Small world, of course.  

How many are being 'briefed'......?  Probably not 1,000/d.  1/d?  By now, it would be hard to measure/ascertain.  It all depends.

That on again, off again DR....?  Maybe the splash can be minimized.  Who's to say what can be photoshopped, these days?  

September surprise.......?  Hmmm..... better keep your powder dry on that one.  

ISIS......?  Same as above.  Israel.......?  They've got a whole messy antic team going..... but much too serious.  They're the ones you should be talking to, Eric.  NK......?  Go figure.  

Eric......?  You might be the only innocent one here.  But I'm not too sure about you, either.  

Nightingale.......?  There may be three connected to that locus.  

Shape shifting......?  I would hope so, but I kinda like the weak link the way she is.  

John S...........?  According to the Princess, he's the worst one of all.  He sounds positively scary.  Oh, well, it takes all kinds.  

Bill L..........?  Hmmm.......

Now, if only someone would tell me how the atoms work.  

The four puppies.......?  We're keeping them under 'round the clock surveillance.  No suspicious activity detected..... yet.  Kashmir has her eye on Peter Puppy.  He'll get a deep background.  

12:30----------

Does that answer all your questions, Gary...... CA....?  Call any time.  I think we're overdue for a chat.  

MH370........? Sorry, folks, we're not cleared for that one, yet.

(cont.)
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:35 pm

Dan wrote: The Princess instructs me to post this silly message, allegedly from Nightingale, "The Owls are coming, cover your heads ... Tell him to be very careful, and cover his six ..."

To Dan: "The Owls are not what they seem."

"I have a message for you."

http://www.sheepproductions.com/tps/explanations/owls.htm

It is tempting to link the Owl imagery to the experience of alien abductees who report screen-memories of Owls in order to black out the alleged truth of their stories. However, the evidence in the series points away from this interpretation. First, the fact that Project Bluebook started out investigating UFOs and then changed their focus to the events of the Twin Peaks woods indicates that they believed there were terrestrial explanations for the UFO reports. Also, the messages that at first appear to be coming from outer space actually turn out to have emanated from the woods. So I don't think the Owls are part of an extraterrestrial phenomenon.

However, the Owls are not what they seem, as is repeated in the series. I propose that they are actually servants of the Lodges. Initially, the Owls worked for the White Lodge spirits, and their job was to scout for love. It is possible that they are also able to collect love and transform it into water. I don't believe that these actually are Owls, rather they are servant spirits (also known as 'familiars') that take possession of the Owls. There are still some Owls working for the White Lodge, but most have been taken over by Black Lodge spirits now, and their role is to scout for and harness fear rather than love. The Owls do not create fear, but they seek it, and either report back to the spirits or harness the fear for them. When Earle learns that fear opens the gateway to the Black Lodge (ep28) he exclaims "Of course! These night creatures that hover on the edge of our nightmares are drawn to us when we radiate fear, their bread and butter!" I think here he is referring specifically to the Owls as the night-time creatures on the edge of our nightmares. Note that Owls do appear several times as visions in nightmares (eg. to Coop in ep9). Recall also that: the Log Lady heard the same Owl call on the night her husband died and on the night Laura died (ep24), an Owl watches as Leo terrorises Shelley in ep21, when Coop and the others visit the Log Lady (in ep5) she takes them inside and says "The Owls won't see us in here", then the log tells the story of what happened on the night Laura died: as there were screams in the darkness "the Owls were flying" and "the Owls were near". The reason I believe that there are still some WL Owls is that the Owls are linked to the abduction of Major Briggs. The Owl appears to Coop in the woods (ep17) and the Major remembers a giant Owl that is "big enough to cloud [his] mind and memory" (ep20). If the Major is being abducted by White Lodge spirits, then they too seem to take the form of Owls. The Major describes the Owl image as 'disturbing', but he doesn't seem to fear it in the way that people who have visions of Black Lodge spirits do.

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:20 pm

Thank you, Gary.  I never did understand Twin Peaks.  

When Falcon asked Ron for permission to continue our conversation, Ron said he'd ask the boss man.  

When I asked him about the Shenandoah rendezvous, he said he was focusing on the desert rendezvous.  Princess can't go, she has to look after the puppies, but we could bring the puppies to Shenandoah.

For the DR, I could pose as a reporter from OM.  Skai is supposed to be coming back on here, at OM, I'll ask him.  Maybe he shape shifts to an owl.  

It seems like we have a bicoastal competition.  I'm glad to know that there purports to be some oversight to this competition.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:51 pm

Innocent only in my desire that we wake up. No one is truly innocent of anything. This is all our fault after all. Insane monkeys with trillions trying to control the uncontrollable. Insane. Shadow. 

Oh I was briefed too, above your current pay grade maybe. I have no experience of Ron, so I have no opinion. I don't trust any of you, not one bit, nor do I need to. This is some other psyop. What do you think this people are briefed with? Does it make them whole people? I only can trust someone who demonstrated their love of all as themselves in my presence. 

I still don't know how shadow filled you are Dan. I gather you are just kinda playing, but then again your pissiness tells me you are invested in this personally. Who knows, only the Owls. You said it, we are the Skinwalkers. I'm playing my part pretty well in my own estimation actually, Nis and Black Elk say Hi. You may think I'm being arrogant again, I keep lobbing you softballs and you just will not swing Dan.

Oh, I saw something and was told many things. How can I trust it? Just pretty pictures from beyond? I dunno, the Universe never talked to me in unicorns and rainbows before.

Shrug.

Accept things as they are and be resolute. Stick to what you know is true inside yourself. Magick is in the air. So say the Ravens.

"Grandfathers, you behold me! Spirits of the World, you behold! What you have said to me, I am now performing! Hear me and help me!”

Peace Profound to you Dan, you must have it.

We can be little boys lost no longer.

"Remember God so much that you are forgotten.
    Let the caller and the called disappear; be lost in the Call."

You can explore as a child. It’s wonderful and all for you to touch and taste. For those who would seek to hold back the soaring hearts, do you not remember your childhood? 

That child is waiting for you.

Just leave us alone and let us be.

We want no part of your lost blind way of being. 
    We don't care about money or things.
    We desire a place to be ourselves.
    We don't want to own anything.
    Who owns anything?
    We are done living your lie.

Life is lived in color and we are painted with so many colors.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:07 pm

Aho Mitakuye Oyasin/All My Relations
    I will do what I can to be compassion in this backward place. Help me. To all others, I ask you to find the reverence for your ancestors and relatives in the world around you. Serve and love life and them as yourselves. The Jman showed us how. The increasing quality of our hearts and increased capacity to love is all creation seeks and desires.

To the Creator, for the ultimate gift of life, I thank you.

To the mineral nation that has built and maintained my bones and all foundations of life experience, I thank you.

To the plant nation that sustains my organs and body and gives me healing herbs for sickness, I thank you.

To the animal nation that feeds me from your own flesh and offers your loyal companionship in this walk of life, I thank you.To the human nation that shares my path as a soul upon the sacred wheel of Earthly life, I thank you.

To the Spirit nation that guides me invisibly through the ups and downs of life and for carrying the torch of light through the Ages. I thank you.

To the Four Winds of Change and Growth, I thank you.

You are all my relations, my relatives, without whom I would not live. We are in the circle of life together, co-existing, co-dependent, co-creating our destiny. One, not more important than the other. One nation evolving from the other and yet each dependent upon the one above and the one below. All of us a part of the Great Mystery.
    Thank you for this Life.

Say and live this with me and we shall stand up together as One in our own Light.

Aho!
    Aho!
    Aho!

This prayer is the only reason I'm here and behind all my communications with you Dan and your loser friends Wink I'm actually not really here writing this. That will always crack me up.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:48 am

Eric,

What is it about the best possible world that you don't get..... that you don't like?

Please explain to God how you would have done it better. Before you do that, you might want to check out the best possible Millennium.
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:26 am

GSB/SSR wrote:Dan wrote: The Princess instructs me to post this silly message, allegedly from Nightingale, "The Owls are coming, cover your heads ... Tell him to be very careful, and cover his six ..."

To Dan: "The Owls are not what they seem."

"I have a message for you."

"Oh. You are sick!"

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:51 am

It's in that last Sioux prayer Dan. Live thankfully and that way you will have your BPW. Is that not the most simple thing ever?

Come on SoT, why all the drama?

Watch Last Days in the Desert.

The struggle of that family is why we are here.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:09 am

I begin to suspect you are involved in this govt stuff maybe a little more than I thought. 

Why is this not simple for you?

How can you not see and hear what I hear and be like Nis?

Unlike Nis I see and feel my connection to life, I want to stay as long as I can. 

Won't be coming round this way again.

I don't want to evaporate like a fart in the wind, but the Eric part of me will and that's fine.

I wasn't as fine with it, but I made my peace.

We are all mixed up in this together.

And I'm informed by other sources Dan Wink

Like in the most amazingly subtle way I'm guided here to say these things to you.

It is a Great Mystery.

---

I'm here standing pure of heart. 

Just don't know about the rest of you.

I dunno, end of the world, I would think you need a true believer or two.

Last edited by garzparz on Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:13 am

Eric,

Drama.......?

Well, should God not be a drama queen?  Is all the world not a stage?  Are fools faces not often seen in public places?  Am I not a fool for God?  

A lot of modern minded folks think that we are lost in time and space.  I'm guessing otherwise.  If I get the help I'm expecting, then a lot of those folks will have the same opportunity as you and I, to awaken from their slumber of materialism.  

The slumber was intentional, on the part of God.  The Visitors were part of God's own alarm-clock system.... rise and shine, everyone!!

I'm willing to bet that, in retrospect, we'll agree that the timing was pretty darn good, with the best amount of minimal drama.

BTW, I'm on the train, headed to Boston.  

So what..... so now what....?

Of course, I'm still troubled by the free will aspect of this, which problem goes along with the alleged singularity of the BPW.  

The amount of suffering we've had to experience could only be justified in singularity mode.  But, in singularity mode, free will goes out the window.  Hmmm.......

Isn't just the appearance of free will good enough?  Not really.  What happens to motivation, for instance?  

Eric is right, then, we're all just going with the flow.  Try to enjoy the ride, suckers.  

If someone feels like pushing the button, and the bombs start falling..... not to worry, it's just God's way of expediting urban renewal.  Hmmm........

In my book, that doesn't compute.  

I circle this little conundrum, frequently.  Last I recall, we were broaching the infinite qualitative depth of the sensorium......

If we wanted to play it again, we could have fun fiddling with the aesthetics of those infinite depths, and that's all we're doing, anyway, I suspect.  

That bit of ontological legerdemain may have to suffice until we get a real metaphysician on board. I just play one, on TV.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:57 am; edited 9 times in total

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:15 am

As am I 

Just a fool.

The fool is always trying to show people things.

The meaning of life.
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:59 am

Dan:
    BTW, I'm on the train, headed to Boston.

I miss Boston, very much. I'm jealous.

Eric:
    I begin to suspect you are involved in this govt stuff maybe a little more than I thought.

A lot of spooks and friends of spooks in the Aviary. They're all 'birds of a featherless' together, so to speak.

edited for accuracy

Last edited by ParanoidFactoid on Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:23 am

Maybe.  BTW, that last quote was Eric/garparz.  Gary is gsb/ssr.  Unlike Eric, Gary has half a clue.  We, two, go way back.

For all I know, Gary might be the boss..... MJ1.  I'm just chicken little.  He might be chicken big.  I'd be the last to know.

But my money's on Kashmir.
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:52 pm

Dan

that last quote was Eric/garparz. Gary is gsb/ssr.

Yeah, I know who the players are. I just had a brain fart.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:23 pm

Dan, you are very interesting to me.

I do enjoy working you up sometimes.

No, not a clue here, I can certify that with witnesses.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:30 pm

The Alien scenario as a wake up makes sense Dan.

I have suspected as much.

I hope you get that help Dan, I suspect no one is left or cares positioned like yourself.

I think a lot of these aliens are non-corporeal and on the Shadow side.

Another obstacle for us to overcome in our awakening.

Maybe Gary is MJ1. 

Can I have job Gary?

I'm tired of the daily grind with the slumbering.

I'm a great software developer.

I'd work on the inside, but I'm way beyond any human control.

Pretty please.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:19 pm