Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:23 am by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:52 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:47 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 11:01 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+9
kevin
Scrot
Peregrine
Sparky
ParanoidFactoid
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
GSB/SSR
Cyrellys
13 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, I'm slowly backing away. You guys have fun. Until next time, don't let the aliens or black op fascists get you.

---

Simply, there is no seeker. 
    There is nothing to attain. 
    No such thing as enlightenment. 
    Let's stop all this silliness.

We are lost in a hypnotic dream of separation. 

Searching for something only illustrates ignorance of reality.

Refining the mind seems like a good use of time. 

We are just dreamseekers following dreamteaching. 

There is no understanding oneness, there is just being in it.

This is all already known.

We just are remembering.

That includes all of your drama too Dan. 

We will have no impact unless love is involved. 

I know, I'm no help and a big distraction.

That is half right, we are all so very distracted.

Love is all that is moving.

As you were.

Last edited by garzparz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:51 am

Get over it, smith..... we can take the kevin out of hollywood, but we can't take the hollywood out of kevin.  

So, then what.....?  

I'm supposing that it will be live and let live.  He wants a plethora of sunset shots, with the Princess staring out over the ocean.  That will be fine, but it won't convey much information about the Eschaton.  

The main point will be that there is no ownership with respect to any footage that makes specific reference to the BPWH, and which is shot in my presence.  Is that clear enough?  If Kevin wishes to interview John about the BPWH, in my absence, he is free to declare ownership. I own neither John nor the hypothesis.  But, put me and my hypothesis together, sure, just don't go thinking that gives you, or me, any rights.  You are simply being granted access to the product, the same as anyone else.  And you will be borrowing any equipment from the Princess.  

It may well be that Kevin's professional pride will prevent him from entertaining such a pro-bono arrangement.  In that case, he is granted access to any and all sunsets.  

On the other hand, the Princess may well declare ownership of the WWH, and the WWH may figure prominently, particularly in the eschatological aspect of the BPWH, which is mainly what this 'bus' trip is supposed to be about.  Much of any 'product' would then include a third party.  Any considerations devolving therefrom would, however, be only between the Princess and me.  Her presence need not provide Kevin with any additional commercial leverage.  

Perhaps it will be necessary to involve the KWF in these proceedings.  Certain, very specific, dissemination rights could be granted to specific third parties, by the KWF, if, at some point, it were deemed necessary to facilitate distribution.  Distribution to the internet could go forward, with the provision that commercial rights would be retained by KWF.  

At this point, we may revisit the general strategy......

1.)  Disclosure is upon us.  Significant aspects of it will go forward, with or without the WWH/BPWH.  The Princess and I believe, however, that the linkage is significant.  

2.)  We have likelihood of Disclosure, and we have the actuality of a continuing process of Acclimation.  

3.)  The first preference is to simply insert the WWH/BPWH into an accelerating acclimation process, simply by releasing more material to the internet.  This would include, especially, material produced on the 'bus' trip, in addition to this continuing presence at OMF.  

6:15---------

I have spoken with several of the principals, including even Paul Price.  Paul reminded me that, at one point I had mentioned the possibility of contributing to his 'bus' trip.  That was back when a larger party had been considered.  The Princess did not think that would be a good idea, and I agreed with her.  Paul felt that he was being personally slighted.  

It is true that the squeaky wheel gets the grease, but, going forward, we'll only be able to embrace so much cacophony.  We do have to pretend to be reading from the same playbook, at certain times.  

Based on past experiences, there has never been a problem containing the BPWH, so, very likely, even with the expanded content of WWH/BPWH, we would would need some assistance with the packaging and distribution of content.  In that likely eventuality, KWF would enter into joint efforts with third parties.  There already exists a plethora of model agreements, for going forward.  

7:30---------

Aliyah, Kevin and I are supposed to be having a conversation tomorrow about the bus trip..... back to the agenda..... We left it off at the bar fight scene......

The entire script could simply be the education of our filmographer.  I explain the BPWH to Kevin, and then he has to explain it to the other four.  That could keep us busy for the duration.  We would save the bar fight scene 'til the end.  

What is there to script? This leaves just the WWH and the actual disclosure agenda. I'm told that, if anything, Vladimir is more enthusiastic about the WW than is Donald. One size fits all?

I'm supposing that by the end of next year, most folks will agree that disclosure has taken place. Almost everyone will have heard the story about the Princess and the wishing well, with varying degrees of credulence.

Who plays what role? Scientists, political leaders, theologians, poets and mystics..... you name it. One the cat is out of the bag, no individual will be able to play a critical role.

(continues.....)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

princess - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:48 am

I've gotten way behind on pasting Eric comments onto the blog.  Sorry, Eric.  

There are two stories competing for our attention.......

1.)  Arrival

2.)  The Truman Show

I get to play Truman and Louise, at the same time.  Yes, Eric is correct that the whole thing is a show, but there is also the Louise situation.  There is also the Trump situation, but who's the apprentice, and who's the boss?  

And to fill out this multi level plot, Eric recommends.... http://www.iucaa.ernet.in/~paddy/answer/article.htm .

The answer is that there is no answer and every answer.  True.... up to a point.  That point is a nagging little detail that we like to call history.  But who's story is it?  Please accept my sincerest apologies, all you pantheists, but the Story does belong to Jesus, and now that time has come 'round, again, for some rough beast to slouch home.  It just so happens that Donald has been chosen to be our rough beast.  

The show goes on.  Eric and Aliyah play Sylvia.  They try to warn me.  But, hey, let me play chicken little for just a few more days, then, I promise, I'll wake up.  Meanwhile, don't I get to slay the beast?  Or do I have to play the beast?  Is there a difference, Eric?  

Just show me where my deplorables are headed.  I keep looking for them.  I've been sitting at the Towson Starbucks, looking for a deplorable.  I haven't seen a single one.  I feel deserted by my troops.  What is this..... anarchy?   I'm beginning to think that I must be Truman.  I'm the only one who doesn't get Eric's joke.  I sound like a broken record, don't I.  I'll wager I'm the only one in here who can remember such an oddity.  Every one else is playing their part, not missing a cue.  But I'm having trouble seeing the guy who's holding the cue cards.  Is it Eric or the Economist?   Show me the wishing well, Princess, then I can sail into the sunset.  

And, I promise, Princess, I'll be a good boy.  I won't steal any more sailboats.  

7:20---------

This from the Princess...... http://www.duffelblog.com/2016/12/trump-vows-to-deport-all-illegal-aliens-from-area-51/

(continued......)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:02 am

Eric sent many paragraphs.... these are just the last three.  They were prefaced with a picture of the tarot card....
    The Lovers. The last step is surrender and all that unfolds from that. There are two ways to the truth, one by meditative living every moment. Good luck. The other is utter submission to your idea of god. You go with what you know. In the end it is a surrender with no hope of knowing. Tossing oneself into the flame of one's Self. It moved when I bent my knee...there is no other way but death.

Surrender creates a space. It's the invitation. This is how wisdom can rise within us. The Light fills he space. This is the connection to knowing. This is Gnosis. But only from true surrender, even unto death. This is not for wimps Wink

When you surrender your fear, you surrender your hope as well. I'm still here breathing Wink
    Love, hope, faith and charity...... it's all of the same stuff.... don't we know by now.  History is just the story of our love.  

I've been telling everyone to do their homework.  Maybe I should do mine..... maybe I just have to hum a few bars.....  (BPWH//...)(4M/K/....).... it's all back ~p18 of the previous thread.  What can I remember without cheating?  

It all comes down to Leibniz' principle of sufficient reason (PSR). That's the whole thing in a nutshell. The only other ingredient you might need is the concept of a metanarrative..... the greatest story ever told. I read it when I was 10. Maybe it was a school assignment. Everything else is just footnotes. Or, you could turn the whole ship around, and just say that it's all about persons. Same thing.... same stuff. Yes, it's just the Logos incarnate. It's all a word game..... a crossword puzzle, if you will. And there's only one answer, and we're it. We are the cosmic Singularity.

(continued.....)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:36 am

Eric continues......
    Book 9 verse 6 of the Corpus Hermeticum, Hermes says that the universe contains within it everything to create itself. United field? QM? Hermes says, "The cosmos was in fact made an instrument for creating all beings within itself for for its use by preserving within itself all the seeds it had received from God." DNA? I sent you an article with a fringe theirs if aliens being in math. Nothing is alien Wink the universe creates and dissolves all things. Renewal through transformation. It gives life to things by moving them. We can know the cosmos but can only conceive of the true source. Yet it is unmanifest it creates all thoughts in our imaginations. It holds all unmanifest things in itself eternal. Let those of materiality be led by daimons for their own good, but while those of the heart of God are few, they are mighty misfits. The shadow serves a purpose, but it is to be transcended once you see the game. It does not fill the whole cosmos, that is a lie. Anyone with any sense would stop and seek themselves now with no delay. The world thinks us cracked ones crazy. Light only gets in and out through the cracks at the end of faith. I think all of you are insane. To delay the journey within is to risk everything. I'm not here to preach, but I'm going to point the Truth out with all my heart while I have breath. I will beg all to drink and not worship the sun but to recognize the Supreme Good that has brought all of this into being by letting it's will, not ours be done. It's gonna happen in spite of us or with us, but it's all for us. We are children of the cosmos and it is a child of the unmanifest. Where there was 1, now we are 3. I can't believe how much time I have wasted, but then it wasn't wasted, as it led to all of this and know I know all I need when I need it. It comes and goes quickly. I'm being felt. I'm being thought. I'm being lived. If you want to meet your maker, well, the Universe can arrange that Wink The fire is unified with the Nous into something else. The cosmos was given the whole plan at the beginning. We head back to the beginning. It provides all and takes nothing. It invites us to replicate its example. And if you do you will resonate with it for eternity. That's a damn good deal, but you have no idea what dissolution means really. We are blooming flowers that give witness through our manifest existence. These things are beyond belief, but you can understand them and learn how all things flow from the source. I take all this as true and spoken directly from God. This path leads to the truth. Truth is beauty and beauty is truth. What you receive in life u receive in death. How lucky are we? We were destined. A person must step beyond senses inside into the stary scary places until you fear nothing but separation. God is patient.

This is all I would say to anyone ready to hear or that would ask. I'll spend my life using art to express my vision. This was about embracing the true heart of the intuitive artist. We can channel anything from the place. There is no other truth other than these basic truths. Best of luck to anyone lost in their minds on the edge of this awareness. They must be terrified. The heart is the only way.

Book 10 Verse 5 "Indeed, those who are able to drink in more of this vision often lose awareness of the body in this most beautiful sight as happened to our ancestors Ouranos and Cronos. Tat- May that happened to us oh father! Hermes-May it indeed my son, but as yet we are too weak in sight and are not strong enough to open the eyes of the mind and behold the beauty of that Supreme Good, incorruptible and incomprehensible. When you have nothing to say about it, then you will see it; for the experience of it is the silence of God in the withdrawal of all the senses."

I respond......
    Some of us must be on call for the awakening of the sleeping ones.  That is what will be new under the pantheist Sun ☀️.  

What do your gurus have to say about that inconvenient truth.... pray tell?  

Evidently, you are unfamiliar with the concept...... 'ready or not.....'

Most are never going to be ready for the truth

Is Donald ready?  I doubt it.  Will he survive the truth?  He may well not.  Will the rest of us?  How is your bedside manner?  Not yet sufficient, I'd say.  You have never displayed empathy.

I'm guesstimating that, at least, 10K, worldwide, are expecting...... some signal, within the next six months.  Will this suffice to maintain stability?  Well, we have these six additional months, to make optimal use of social media.  Meanwhile, the Princess may be called off the boat to attend to a family emergency.  Will the show go on?  Something will.  

Yes, our semblance of free will is mainly to be found in our ignorance of the future.  Embrace that ignorance while we still can.  

Speaking of free will, I'm now informed that the expectation of Hillary's resignation, mentioned to me in June of '15, was actually meant as a proxy for Donald's ascent.  I asked Footmann if he was still in communication.  Yes, but he has also said that Donald is increasingly distracted with affairs of state.  Is Donald left to dream about the commercial possibilities of the wishing well, and his mind is simply not capable of plumbing its depth?  

And now the Princess is in the process of describing a triple synchronicity involved in the fixing of a watch from her departed dad.

5:30-----------

But look past the sun and all it's rays, look past the cosmos and consider the unmanifest source of your vitality. The giver of your very breath. Our grandfather in a way. Gods have been destroyed by a glimpse of the unseen light. It desires through us. It covets as well. We are God as well and can rise to being stationary or roaming in the godhead. We all serve.

If you resonate with it you will find immortality. In heaven man is raised to godhood in immortality and on earth, gods live mortal lives to learn the taste of shadow through living in between. The opposites.

The opposites are driving us insane.  We are utterly lost in materialism. Pitiful sight. But when you rise you fall and hopefully learn the lesson. Last night the final episode of the season of Westworld on HBO was called The Bicameral Mind. Many clues there to what is happening in plain sight. It is all plainly in open view. I was synchronisticly tied to the show about the Bicameral mind. I know why. I just know this song.

Westworld was amazing and mirrors exactly our little dusvussions.... http://www.julianjaynes.org/blog/category/westworld/

Responding......
    And, Eric, we have nothing to worry about, because all the systems have been.. double checked...... double checked..... double checked.....

Who is worried. To go from blindness to whatever this all is. Believe me, I'm going with it.

The biggest lesson I have learned is to let go of anything you can't control. Just stay with the things in your reach. You may have to pass up game and riches, but this is the best way. Thanks to Epictetus. He puts the cherry on top. I don't know I was part Stoic. I don't know a lot of things.
    me...
    That was just for the east coast audience...... it's good enuf for gummint work

I didn't know...
    And, clearly, he wasn't supposed to.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:36 am

Are all systems go......?  

I don't know if there are any systems, much less their state of preparation.  All I know is the R,A&D 'system'.  It's status remains open to interpretation, and I'm the only one attempting to interpret it.  I would grant that system an A for its story telling ability.  Beyond that..... who knows.... surely not me.  

Besides here, at OMF, the only public exposure for RA&D is through KWF.  Even a close observer of KWF would have no reason to suppose that there was any connection with disclosure.  There was a philosophy section which had some BPWH content, but it was never linked, publicly.  

There is the upcoming boat trip, and Kevin is the only new addition.  His main interest is disclosure, and he has been tasked with developing material to that end.  

The other new addition is the WWH.  This remains our wild card.  This is our one gambit to break through the katechon.  As to how literal this breakthrough might be, remains to be discussed, hopefully on the boat.  Otherwise, we just have the philosophical hot air, which has gotten us all the way to nowhere.  

Someone still has to count the chickens..... Given some sort of 'phenomenological' problem, along with an associated coverup, there would have to be an mj12-type of organization, which would probably be tasked with briefing US presidents.  That would be the bare bones.  There would only need to be a couple dozen people on a need to know basis.  

On the other hand, I've speculated that up to 10k persons would have some need to know, in the event of an imminent disclosure.  At least half of these would be US citizens.  

About a decade ago, an avian surmised that there were 1k with some level of official information.  Another stated that all flag grade naval officers were appropriately informed.  

If we are anywhere near the 10k level, including other countries, then we would have to be on a specific timeline that would now be measured in months.  If September was ever on the calendar, we are now on a built-in hold.  The coverup shows no signs of cracking.  The center holds, if there ever was a center.  If even a small contingent of naval officers decided to opt out, they could set up a website, or call a press conference.  One can only speculate as to what might be the restraint.  Religious factors would have to be considered.  

For instance, even a small contingent expecting a nefarious plot around disclosure, as many ufologists do, there would be ample incentive, both secular and sectarian, to blow the whistle.  No?  Where did all the snowdens go, just when we need them?  Is this not the ultimate argument against there being a problem, in the first place?  

There will be more than enough what-if questions to keep the two extras occupied, between our baby-sitting sessions.

If you have difficulty subscribing to the coverup hypothesis, what are the chances that scientific materialism is iron clad? And then consider all the self-censorship going into maintaining that facade. It boggles the mind. No?

(continued.....)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:20 am

Internet is spotty on the high seas. The first video was produced yesterday. Progress is slow, but perceptible.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:43 am

Ok, sports fans, we now have another piece of the puzzle...... or perhaps I should say, another chapter of the Princess story.....

It had always been indicated by Kashmir, when asked from whence her Mom came.... indicated that she came from the sky.  

More recently, since.... was it some time in the Spring(?), it was that there might be a Desert Rendezvous, somewhat associated with the September Surprise, which surprise had been touted since January 2015, when the Vectors were first mentioned.

The DR was just my designation for what had more simply been designated as an expedition. Only in the last few months has it been indicated that the expedition would transpire in association with a portal. And only in the last few weeks has the Princess been associated with the portal.

It was only on Tuesday or Wednesday that Ron stated that when he first learned of the portal it was designated as being a pod.

To make a long story short..... you've heard of the princess and the pea, and you've seen the reruns of Superman with the phone booth.

I must be a lot dumber than I look...... it was not until they both stated it, that I understood that the story, all along, had been about the Princess and the pea pod.

How can the President-elect stand a chance when he has to run up against the Princess and the pea pod. And, allow me to point out that, with the Princess, we are getting a twofer. I would not wish to be in Donald's shoes, right about now. Is he not about to be seriously upstaged by a five year old...... just as I was upstaged by her Tuesday. I hope you have better luck than I did, Mr President.

(continued.....)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:00 am

Yes, it is a small world, and we have a hot potato, namely the pea pod.  We can use the pea-pod to break the Katechon, asap, IMHO.  Donald and his billionaire cronies may have other plans.  I'm rather sure that there is a sell-by date.  As we approach the Omega, the whole Earth will be a portal.... call it the Rapture, if you will.  

Back in the day, ~10k  years ago, at the Alpha point, we had the twelve Megalithic portals, geodetically distributed, globally.  In addition, every shaman had a personal portal.  At the present time, we have only the pea-pod.  The are ufos, but they have their own agenda.  With the advent of Jesus, portal usage became drastically curtailed, in the interest of developing our personhood.  

After Disclosure/Revelation, we have the Millennium or the Kingdom of God.  Ron is under the impression that Kashmir will inherit the kingdom.  The Millennium will not be business/politics as usual.  I'm willing to entertain the possibility of a constitutional monarchy, along with a global parliament.   States rights can be strong..... up to the point of anarchy.  

I have spoken of the 12 final Megalopolises at the Omega, feeding back into the 12 primordial Megalithic societies at the Alpha.  I'm not presently aware that there need be any correlation between the original and final ethnic makeup of the 12 population centers.   Global migration will begin to subside, after the peak that we experience today.  

Each of the final Centers will have it's own portal, corresponding to the original arrangement, but, in general, reality will become more porous, reestablishing the primordial 'dreamtime'.  There will still need to be some sort of reset to most of our footprint.  

If wondering how Donald and his cronies intend to fit into the cosmic scheme of the BPWH?   How much resistance will they contribute to the katechonic Restrainer?   How long do they suppose they can maintain the ancient Regime?  

If I were Donald, I'd want to be all over the pea-pod..... or not.  Maybe he's smart enough to realize that it's destiny is already written.   Whatever control he is granted will be rather limited and ad-hoc.  We might consider the logistics of the ISS, international space station.  

4:40cst------------

We might suppose that interpersonal portals have been inactive since originary times, before the breakdown of the bicameral mind, when tribal consciousness reigned.

We might wonder as to the best way to reintroduce such conveyances. Would there be one or several, at the start?

If there were to be a MoAPS, it would seem to favor the singularity of said portal. The two would be coordinated.

A princess? Hmmm........

Is that not a bit of a stretch? Just don't ask me to come up with a better idea. A footman? Aye, there's the rub. Did he have his own pea-pod? Inquiring minds would like to know.

He would have to be rather disciplined, and in a position to protect the princess. There was only one family connection I know of. He would have to have been selected ahead of time.

(continued......)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:23 pm

We're still making a bit of progress. Yesterday, while I was feeling neglected, Kashmir came over to me...... gogo, the charm is in you, the charm is in every one. We've known that for at least two thousand years. That was mostly on faith, but, now, we're about to prove it. How will we do that?

We do that with the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.

The wardrobe is also the omphalos..... go figure. Hamlet's Mill, if you will.

But now there is also an artifact..... of sorts. There are circuit diagrams.... many of them, in fact. In fact, one reason that KWF features drones is partly to do with the Princess remembering the circuit. Maybe, now, if we put on our thinking caps, we can help her remember. And, mind you, that we're probably not talking about electricity, per se.

It's like being born again and coming through the Panama Canal. Is there a circuit for the Canal.... for the omphalos..... the wardrobe? Of course, it's partly a metaphoric circuit that includes a Princess, who fell from the sky. But think about drones.....

The circuit includes, preferably a president. Think of the knights of the round table and the holy grail. What did the holy grail turn out to be? Could it be any other than the Holy Ghost? What's the hg ..... other than the MoAPS?

8:30--------

I'm doubtful that we can entirely dismiss the artifactual aspect of the grail, or the arc, for that matter.

A quadcopter provides a stable platform that is self motivated. There is a gps and inertial guidance. There is a lot of software. I suspect that it functions mainly as an rf tag for the other side. But it also 'transported' the Princess..... or transmitted, in some fashion.

If you think about it, it functions as a PtB marker/attractor...... it's a PtB magnet. It has the power of attracting folks like Donald. Then you have them where you want them. Now we've got Donald. What shall we do with him? He's finding out that the wishing well is also like a monkey's paw..... be careful what you wish for. And, in the end, there is only one thing to wish for....... go figure.

One can also think of the artifact as a tractor beam anchor. When Princess beams us up, our bodies are kept in safe keeping. I wonder if there is a RvW effect?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:42 am

Monday, December 19, in port------

From yesterday........There is talk of a bus tour when we return, stateside. This had been the suggestion, many years ago. We would need the royals, of course. Footmann could have a communication center. We could start and end with the wishing well. Or, better, we could take it along. There would be a small convoy.

The tour would be to the effect of a graduated disclosure. Is there a better suggestion? We would mainly be visiting universities.
    ----------

Meanwhile, there is some concern about Donald. It is alleged the he made two pledges to the Princess...... free Kashmir and Disclosure. He may be backing off one or both of those pledges. Without Ron, John and Princess, the wishing well may not be functional. Do we have a Mexican standoff?

What's the backup plan? Can we pull off our own disclosure? Can we liberate Kashmir? Each would be problematic, but not out of the question. The momentum is with us. How much longer can the Katechon hold? For how long can Donald hold his finger in the d*ke. I guess we'll find out.

But, when it comes to disclosure, when will the Princess make an announcement to the Foundation? Aliyah could argue that there would be no point in saying anything without official sanction of some kind. Otherwise, she would need the backing from a media outlet.

Could Donald prevent her from accessing the artifact? Possibly. Would any mainstream outlet act against the president?

One could surely charge admission. Both officers and civilians have been accessing. I have no idea how many. How does one obtain access? Only through the Princess or her representative?

Hey, how are you going to keep us down on the farm, once we've seen Shangri-La? How much time might the PtB be bargaining for..... it's ALAP v ASAP. There must be some time window..... some other principality to do the deed. Are we the most likely country? Try naming another that could provide credibility, and would not be more tradition bound.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:09 am

Day at sea.........  

For virtually the first time, Princess was able to focus on my situation.  We may be a decoy operation.  That's alright, as long as I can put my heart and mind into it.   The truth is no decoy.  All I need is the whole truth.  All the rest is just for show.  

I wonder if the Princess has met Donald, yet.   If I could have two full days of her time, she would be fully capable of briefing Donald.  I'm sure she could get along with him much better than I could.  I'm sure she could sell him on the BPWH, better than I could.  

And, yes, it's probably best to only disclose the portal, at first.  Once that gets out, everyone who needs to know the larger story will be able to figure it out, quickly enough.  

Then we can start the bus tour, after briefing the President, after the inauguration.  

We need a firm timeline.  Aliyah sees Donald the first week in January.  With his blessing, the tour starts in the first week in February.  Pretty soon into the tour, questions come back to the WH, and then we have the apocryphal WHPB.  I wonder who will be the press officer.  

Is there anything else I need to know about the portal logistics?  

More important is the portal economics..... how much can we charge for access?  Compare this with space or the space station.  Those tickets were upwards of twenty-five million a shot.  The value would marginally be decreasing as the supply is gradually increased.  But, anyway you calculate it, the Princess is sitting on a goldmine.  

What do we do with the money?  We could make a joint venture with the Gates foundation and other such organizations to facilitate the saving of the world.  Capitalism would gradually wither away, as our global attention gradually shifts to the other side of the portal, and we prepare the Earth for its air/spark gap transition from the Omega, back to the Alpha.  

If all goes well, we could bring in the Omega, well before the allotted thousand years.   But, hey, what's the rush?  We have all the time in the world.  We can take our time, wrapping up business, and turning off the lights.  

All I have to do is get the Princess to attend to disclosure business.   Any time...... Princess.   Ron is not helping, ostensibly, other than to keep me hanging around.  Very often he functions more to try a man's soul.  He's admitted that he would not win any conviviality contests, especially in DC.  The Princess handles that department.  

3:50--------

Here's a plan.......

The first couple of weeks, next month, we send John and Kashmir to meet Donald at Trump tower. John will read from a scroll, and Kashmir will sing a song. We'll be at a nearby hotel, in case there are any questions. Donald has a window of opportunity to be the hero wrt Disclosure, and shaking up the system.

With his approval we would begin a bus tour, in the first couple weeks of February. We'd be spending a couple of days at different universities, starting in DC, and heading south. We'd be in Florida in a couple of weeks. The us would have three compartments. The first would by KWF. The second would have information about the portal, and the last compartment would be for discussing the eschaton. Kevin would be our press officer to engage the local media. I'm doubtful that we'd get further than Florida, before questions would get back to the WH. The bus would have accomplished its mission.

At that point we'd begin auctioning off access to the portal. For the first 100, half would go to high rollers, the other half would go to sponsored guests and make-a-wish types. After a few weeks of that, I think we'd be well on our way to a brave new world.

Would Donald refuse? Not too likely. It would be an offer he couldn't refuse. Folks would understand, after the fact.

There would soon be many portals. Would folks attempt to play politics with these resources? Any that we're being abused could be temporarily shut down.

There would be a combined fertility and population reduction as more folks chose to move off-world, basically returning to the Source. This would amount to an extended Millennial Rapture. No one would be be left behind, other than those who chose to move seriously off the grid.... very seriously.

Any questions..... any problems?

That would be our Omega. The Alpha will follow the Gap..... mind the Gap. Our descendants become our ancestors in conformity with the BPWH/SWH/CTC.

What do we do for the rest of Eternity.....? We can argue about whether the left hand nail should moved two millimeters two the right or left.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:58 am

Last day at sea......

We do need to crack the Katechon.  This is the critical step.   The Millennium of a thousand years begins in a single day.   That day will come in the next three weeks, when I have a 15 minute meeting with Donald in NY.  

Donald was surprised to hear that Aliyah had already met with pope Benedict, and that he subsequently visited Shangri-La, after his retirement.   That leaves just two other known individuals who have been through and returned.  I think we could all make up a short list.  

Donald can surely consult with these three other individuals.  I don't need to know who they are.  

My job is to play Krishna to Donald's Arjuna.  He has to be brave and fire the first shot.  The Princess, Footmann and I will hold his hand..... along with the three others.  He will do fine.   We will do fine.  The door will be opened a crack.  I may still get to fly into the sunset.  

Will we be able to open the door just a crack?   I have confidence in the Footmann.  He incarnates the Katechon.   He is the safety valve.  He has been many times on the other side.  He knows the score.  If he can contain me, he can contain the truth.  We, all, will know what we need to know, when we need to know it.  

9:30am/st--------

I have always said the disclosure will be a package deal. It will be, but...... not everyone will desire to swallow the whole package at once. They will have all the time in the world to chew on it. No one will need to hit anyone over the head..... except for a few bad actors. The MSM will know to exercise caution. The Footmann is known to those in the media who need to know. Most don't and won't. There will be the odd story, but there will be no follow up. Many stories will die. Them that's talking, won't know.

Rest assured that the truth will out.... in its own sweet time.... in its own sweet way.

The Katechon has proved effective, for the last two thousand years. Will the internet destroy the Katechon? Sure, in its own sweet time..... in its own sweet way. Will we have to burn any more witches? Only the occasional bad one.

(continued.....)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:21 am

This is from Eric...... http://qz.com/866352/scientists-say-your-mind-isnt-confined-to-your-brain-or-even-your-body/ .

The entire information content of the two week canal cruise could have been summed in two sentences, but that's ok.  I didn't complain much.  

Face it, if you read this story in a magazine, it would make a great story.  The only thing that doesn't make any sense to me is my own involvement.  Personally, I just see it as a fairly impressive video game.

Some stories are plainly too good to be true.  I'm sorry, but this particular story is just too good not to be true.  If you hired a script writer to come up with a better way to end the coverup...... you'd have to hire a thousand..... and, still, you'd probably come up short.  

Do you believe in magic?  Well, I surely don't believe in materialism.  Then, ask yourself what's the least amount of magic that it would take to turn the world around.... and this would be it.  Will Donald play along?  There's just no way in Creation that he could refuse.  Tell me I'm all wet.  

(continued.....)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:33 am

It was surprising to me, at first, that politics would be so involved with metaphysics.  But this is all in the spirit of the participatory universe.  

The politics seems unpredictable.... our fate is not.  There is alignment, after the fact.  The personal factor is crucial, and also unpredictable.  Free will is put to the test.  Free will is personal, and fate is more interpersonal or corporate, as with a congregation, say.  

The present story is more than adequate, but that does not make it the best possible story.  We may have to be patient, on that score.  People are not storming the gates of Heaven.... not yet.  Yet, surprises can be participatory.  We have faith in the process.  Yes?  

The story may exist only for my amusement. Donald may already have been dissuaded by his advisors. In the meantime, the world may take a turn for the better or worse. The overall trend does not appear favorable. Many hopes for our material future rest upon technological trends being projected forward, with very little science to back them up. That hope may have to turn to despair, before we are willing to take seriously the immaterial nature of reality. Who am I to second guess fate.

(continued.....)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:11 am

Before its recent notice, I had been giving virtually no thought to the portal concept.  However, the concepts of a concave Earth or the closed timelike curve (CTC) do give credence to a multiply connected manifold.  The primary portal was to be the mother ship, all twelve of them.  This form of exodus would strongly violate a primary tenet of the BPWH, namely, continuity.  The one remaining such violation is, of course, the MoAPS.  The MoAPS could still emerge on a relatively gradual basis, however, if it were properly handled.  

Any political handling of this issue, however, would likely militate against a graduated approach.  A political approach involves a chain of command.  This is the sort of issue which would be pushed quickly to the top.  The only graduation would then be to address only the phenomenological aspect, quite apart from its ontological aspect.  Physicists and metaphysicists could then vie public attention, somewhat relegated to the background.  

How long would it take for theologians and philosophers to join the fray?  

All of this does depend on the nature of the portal.  I've been advised that the portal is of a strongly subjective nature.  I suspect that Eric would find it not terribly unlike his ayahuasca adventures.  How, then, can we impart any physicality to such a subjective 'portal'?  This might not be an easy task.  Would not any politician shy away from such a phenomena?  

Well, there is singular artifact that is necessarily involved in the state of consciousness. And there is a degree of preparation required on both sides. There may also be a time travel component, not likely associated with mere hallucinogens.

What then of any alleged commercial value to be associated with such an artifact? How would this value be dissociated from the value of an hallucinogen. This is one of many significant details that have not been addressed.

(continued.....)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:49 am

From early times, I've suggested that reality would gradually become more porous, particularly through altered states of consciousness, but I simply did not consider anything quite so literal as a portal.  But how literally can we take a portal that is allowed a strongly subjective bias?  It seems that we have a clash of metaphors.  

The portal artifact might be perfectly physical, but take two steps beyond, and you find yourself in la-la land, with not even a body to grasp onto.  Might an experienced group of trekkers be able to maintain a cohesive experience?  That has not been stated, although it may have been implied in the logistics.  

It could also be that the entities on the other side could play a constructive role in achieving a stable experience for any given individual or group of transients.  

The building of casinos.....?  C'mon everybody.... get real!  

However, we cannot entirely dismiss the abduction experiences of those who seemingly have been be taken aboard a relatively well defined craft.  Could we have Airbnb in heaven?  Would a name on the door rate a Bigelow on the floor?  The other Bigelow scion had designs on a portal that did not quite pan out.  The hospitality seemed substandard.  I guess it does depend on who you know.  We all wish to know the hostess with the mostest.  

Now, we allegedly have access to the Hinayana version of the portal.... narrow path.  We attempt to make straight the way of the Lord.  In time, we might hope to achieve the Mahayana version.... more like an Expressway.  And, of course, there would soon be multiple avenues.  Progress of this nature would depend upon our adherence to various protocols, yet to be determined.  

A big issue, of course, is the possibility of permanent 'residency'.  What would that mean?  We're dying to find out.  The main point would be that this is not possible.  We have the Great Attractor to contend with.  The choir slots are time limited.  We have timeshares, at best.  Our return to Source is not optional.... it is optimal.  Coming out the other side.... it is a bit of a crapshoot.  Reservations are not accepted.  

10:15ft----------

Eric and I are arguing over the purpose of the wishing well....

It is not meant for individual sojourners. It has only an historical, logistic role..... a political role, if you will. It's only purpose is to break the Katechon. That it will do. The Rapture is the rupture of the Katechon. It will come sooner than later. Individual personalities will have precious little to do with the timing.

Is the Millennial Kingdom being circumvented? Not at all. We are simply pouring its foundations.

(continued....)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:40 am

What does R&D look like, modulo the politics?  We may be about to find out.  In retrospect, the politics was always present, but mostly implicitly.  It became unmistakable only in this past year.  There was the alleged early connection with the Reagan WH, and there were two personal connections I was aware of.  One does not expect to find liberals in certain services.  How the alleged Kashmir connection may have fit into this is not clear to me.  The liberation of Kashmir is not necessarily political.  The roguish quality of many of his statements is also not obviously political.  

To compound the murkiness, there continues to be no explicit support for the SWH.  The only reference to philosophy is that I might be gratified with the nature of the 'wishing well', but even that ambiguous statement was later retracted.  

However, I can hardly deny that I have always pointed to an inevitable involvement on the part of the WH.  My original '911' call was, at the least, an implicit recognition of the inevitability of politics.  

Give me a fulcrum, and I'll move the world.  I was never consulted as to the constitution of said fulcrum.  Beggars can't be choosers.  All of this is well beyond my philosophical pay grade.  Reality is personal, all the way down.  I did not invent persons.  We've been around forever.  Where two of us shall come together, can politics be far behind?  What is love without politics?  

Has there ever been a home without an economics?  And conversely, could there be an economics without a home?  

1:50--------

What if the politics goes away? Will life go on?   I imagine it will.  I would go back to the mnemonic, as the clearest marker point.  I would go back to the PSR.  Could there be a PSR in an infinite world?  It would be an oxymoron.   10^10 of us seems barely finite, but I haven't heard anyone complain that the Earth is just too big.  Nor does anyone complain about being lost.  Most of us are able to have homes.  All of us have had a mother.   We make do.  

Many of us look to the future, and have pause. We see all too many failing states. Even those of us with homes are not sure where the next meal comes from. Will there ever be a limit to growth? Will there ever be a logical end to our history, or will we just end with one mistake too many?

What's the smallest possible world, or the smallest possible reason? Can there exist just one reason.... even just one atom? Why is there something rather than nothing? I suggest that these questions, any questions, point to sapience. Do sentient creatures observe? Do they measure? Do they objectify? Is there a Logos of sentience? I suggest not. Has anyone suggested otherwise? Show me. Do I wax arrogant? Me thinks I wax personal.

(continued.....)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:58 am

There is precious little pushback against scientism.  What little there is comes from bible-pounders.  Secular intellectuals tremble at the thought of any sort of metaphysical revolution.  

But we can also rationalize their intellectual double-bind......

They may easily sense that there is no piecemeal way out of the materialist hole that they have dug themselves into.  There will have to be a quantum leap of some kind.   Such a leap would require a springboard of some kind.  When I called Ron that first time, way back when.... he had a brand-new pair of skates, and I had a key, looking for a lock.  There was some sort of match.  

What does Donald have....?

Donald has a key to a darker side of a frustrated American psyche.  Our manifest destiny went and flew out the window.  We are left with a lot of rot.  

If he wishes to drain the swamp of our psyche, he will have to pull the plug.  Many are reluctant to open the Pandora's box.  Hillary certainly was.   Can we not keep kicking this can down the road?   Where angels fear to tread, fools, clowns and tricksters rush in.

We must pray for a clown of God.  There are not that many choices, even then.  

It came out that Donald had recently been born again.  Shall we kick the tires of his new birth?  I'll volunteer.  Will Kashmir hold my hand?  

5:20---------

Eric points to the following.... https://www.amazon.com/Undoing-Yourself-Energized-Meditation-Devices/dp/1561840572  

Plantinga points out the link of free will to rationality.  How could there be rationality without free will?   We have enough free will to recognize beauty in another, but, then, how much free will goes into attraction?  How much free will is involved in 1 + 1 = 2?  Freedom is the recognition of necessity.  Freedom is nothing left to lose.  Truth has its own compulsion.  

12:20am-------

Undoing Yourself gets off to a rather pedantic start, but begins to get more fun around page 100.  I've made it to page 125.  Yes, Hyatt is preparing us for the MoAPS.  He even provides some clues as to the nature of the MoAPS.  There is even an implicit personalism.... but nary a clue as to the SWH.  Yes, he does tout the doors of perception, but, of course, does not venture to the notion of an artifactual, singular wishing well.... the cosmic trigger.  Close, but no cigar.  Perhaps Eric will take the few remaining baby steps.  

Eric provides a free link for the above..... http://heruka.altervista.org/X_files/Undoing%20Yourself%20With%20Energized%20Meditation%20And%20Other%20Devices%20-%20Christopher%20S%20Hyatt.pdf

(continued....)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:38 am

I've made it all the way to p. 156/351.  It's getting pedantic again.  I think I can do the rest, just looking at the pictures.  It's very new agey...... prophetically anti-prophetic.   No hint of the small world (SWH).... kinda sad.... personally impersonal.  

Eric threatened to send me something, yesterday.  I did have an unusually eidetic dream.... an empty ritual of some kind.  Let's see if he can be any more specific.  

The rest of the Hyatt book is mostly Crowelyan, in form and content.  Crowley for the masses.... comic book style. It's become a bit of a cliche.  I can see its influence on Eric.  If you're not into a prophetic frame, Christianity and its opposite has grown stale for many.  Only when they hit bottom, can the feeling be recovered.  My Sufi guru was into Aleister.  Obviously he touched a nerve.  

The New Age was prophetic, but it was also elitist.... for sprirtual virtuosos.  It was the best we could do without an honest to God artifact.  

It will take an artifact to shake up the system.  Will the Footmann have the gumption to go it alone?  I don't think we'll have to find out.  There is an infrastructure already in place.  It won't just evaporate because Donald gets cold feet.  Be brave, Donald.  Do what a guy's got to do.  Isn't this what you're here for?  

12:45---------

The PSR....... the chicken crosses the road.... the cookie crumbles.  How do cookies crumble?  I have 2 MA's in physics, and I'd be pressed to spell it out.  Why do they?  That's not so easy, either, but I suspect it has something to do with the PSR.  Physics has a lot to do with the PSR.  So does the _unreasonable_ effectiveness of mathematics (UEM).  

Speaking of the PSR, how do you like the new coda for the Metanarrative?  Would any other one be more sensible?  I know.... that chicken little part is kinda embarrassing.... but, other than that, Mrs Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?  

Did the founding fathers understand that our manifest destiny would be all tangled up with the Princess and the pea pod? They would have understood, if they had realized that she was going to be cute as a button and smart as a whip.... and damn the foreign entanglements.

(continued....)

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:45 pm

I don't know nothing about no damn portal in any dry ass desert.

Doesn't mean it isn't real. Dan is a serious man. Or is he?

But when you have proof and something to show, maybe it will seem more real Dan.

It's no more real than the voices I hear at the moment or visions I see.

Yes, I found a portal and stepped through it and now I'm this.

I feel as if my room is filled with invisible teachers formulating ways to get the message into my thick skull.

Turns out drawing pictures and working with your hands helps free up the gears.

Yes, things are speaking to me and showing me things.

Yes, miracles and synchronicities abound in my small Universe and it's a Magick world. But a materialist mind will just walk right by. With no eyes to see, they will never see.

So what?

No one cares, but if everyone accepted what I did, the world would be transformed overnight.

So, it's all for me. But when I have let it out in it's pure form, people get zapped and I do too. So it's not all for me. I'm supposed to do something with this awareness. Yes, just be and be mindful and live life and whatever you are will rise or fall to where it should in the world with no deliberate action. Sooooo, that matters or it doesn't to you. It should. You should all be at my feet, but that's not how humans work. They need proof. Miracles.

Well, you are the miracle.

What I do know is we are trapped in the midst of a Death Cult war and I know a way out. Almost everyone is sleeping and most who think they aren't are still sleeping. Hyatt was a mighty spirit who understood life and it's meaning and purpose. Imitate those you admire and steal with abandon.

I'm an Angel maybe or a New Magician Hyatt wrote about, which he knew only a few in his life. Taking nothing literally, so what is an Angel? A herald, a destroyer, a savior? An Angel is will moving with no motion. And God is out there in the wind blowing on your face. I have something for you, I know. But I only echoe what has been said before in this time in this way. I am slowly remembering.

Go ahead, ignore me. Tell me how little I understand Dan. And I am so thankful for my ignoracnce. Now, simply is not the time. When it is, people will have different conversations about things completely foreign to their current material focus of life. Then I will have something to speak with people about. But only the Power that be can open their eyes, so why try to change anything at all but yourself? Well, standing in the dark naked is part of it too. Not having a clue is a great clue! I have written things in such a way on the Internet, that when things do shift, people may see some of us knew it was coming and have been oriented to things and are here to help them orient to things. A lot was done through me and not by me.

That's as far as I let myself go with any kind of mission. Everyone will tell you who knows, missions are not how things are done. They are done by accident going in a general direction and at the last minute make changes, beyond most plans, because things are always changing making most plans useless. You will never have all the information you need.

You will need to leap. All of us together. We leap together as individuals leap into the whole.

Whatever God is or isn't, whatever it is, blinded its creation. There are corrupted and Divine aspects of it. I'll spare you the details.

Point of fact, Pandora opened a jar, not a box, that was a translation error, I checked.

I keep throwing balls your way Dan to see if you point out the Golden thread. I think you have glimpses and you keep yourself rational to relate with the monkeys. I get you a little.

Hyatt came before the Internet and New Age and was a bridge to a body of knowledge and way of thinking that many have watered down. In my Shaman travels I find him to be a true good egg and he's smarter than most of you, even Dan. He is an original source and I searched hard for him and I can tell you he is Golden. He is cracked like all of us who let the light in.

This is a dated book in the style of Jack, born fromm mailing lists and workbook style stuff. I wonder if Jack copied his style, I'm sure they knew each other.

But he has some techniques that can help anyone. And his theory about the 4 types is right on in my layman opinion. He, more so than most, is responsible for the New Age movement. He would hate what it is now, he was the pure stream. He calls them out as the sissies they are just eating iced cake and feeding the ego through pseudo spirituality based on materialism or scientism.

As far as Dan goes, he is following the same script as Hyatt, whether Dan accepts this and the high strangeness or not. Now I want to publically address Dan's way of dismissing synchronicity behind a veil of virtuosity.  I am not going to apologize for letting the spirit move or speaking my heart to him. Dan dismisses what he doesn't like the taste of. Who made him the end all taste tester? Not I. Thankfully some of us have updated and much better taste for the mystical than he does.

But mystical is just another word for honest.

There are brutal realities about our lives that if ingested completely invalidate them based on the current system we chose. It is a horrible and beautiful thing we have built here. That is not God's fault. We came up with a lot of this in cultivating the Earth, but we have strayed far off course. Will not be allowed. So some of the blindness will be removed.

It's time and necessary.

But the Power did the blinding, so it can do the fixing. I take in many sources and I can see good ones and false ones. I see that all is abstraction and we are standing on shifting sand.

Hyatt is a treasure you should mine for years if you have any real brains in there next to the monkey ones. The real brain isn't in our heads anyway.

Last edited by garzparz on Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:54 pm

Dan is a lot like my Mom.

They both went a little crazy waiting for the end of the world.

I think the only reason I am here is for her and Dan.

Forget about everything beyond your control.

You will be sooooo much happier if you can achieve this.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:08 pm

This is my last post to you Dan unsolicited, including Facebook and all of it. Yah yah, big talker. I got it out of my system. In an increasingly connected world, can you be disconnected? You are always jacked into the big NET in the sky, so we aren't ever really alone. I'm sure you will finally appreciate my silence. You have a question, you want a hug, give me a ring. I have no more opinions. It's just all above me and beyond me. I have plenty in front of me.

I am not here to save anyone but myself. I gave the prophet in the desert thing a try, eh, for the birds I guess Wink I even did a miracle or two. I think we have played our little connection out. No? I cannot even look in your direction any longer. I will have ZERO to do with fascist children fighting a Death cult war.

I am not judging this or your theories, or you. You are a voice in the darkness, a light. You can use their words and thoughts to help them maybe. You have a fine mind, the best I have matched up against and you bested me once, maybe twice, ha! I had none of your education. I did it all myself.

We are freaks and mutants out here. I can only be understood here by the freaks and mutants. The rest are asleep and beyond my help. I do not have a portal in the desert. I have my Self at peace.

I have to be in your vicinity or touch you to help you. And I think this way is the right one for the future I feel coming. There may not even be many of us left but the wandering few. So who knows what I am prepared for if anything. I don't care really. It will come or already did. I will do what I must or I already did. Done. I don't see the future, I feel it.

I don't need the tea anymore, not had a drop in 6 months. I started creating my own psychotropic drugs in my own head through art. Art is the way, naked imagination and expression. So, here is my last thought for you. When I started drawing and expressing my inner experience, more came faster and faster. Just shooting stars.

And that's the end of it, becoming a Sun of God. You will all face it some time or another or have.

What is Enlightenment?

I think it means to learn to receive and give true love, in that order. It comes after the long hard look in the mirror striped of your facades. It is not some prize or proof of your virtuosity. It is not an end. Many ways to it, but most for me, it is peace. It is learning to live with yourself and things as they are, but moving with no thought. It is not based on your superiority and other's ignorance. It is actually our natural state. We just forgot it. So discovering it is a process of remembering. A lot of heat is involved and pressure.

I grew up an Evangelical Christian who never really understood what separates the world from Christ's message of love for the world, well, I found my answer, FEAR! I had spiritual experiences before I knew what they were. Everything happens like a bomb and I have to pick up the pieces. It happened most strongly for me around 13. Thank God I had Church, because I could not have handled all the energy otherwise. I had to face my own fears at the end with no mind protecting me. I found it was my mind projecting the fear and the search for it's solution, what a paradox and realization! Simply most people are movtivated by fear and they don't even know it.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

We die. Get over it. Gees, what is all the fuss about? Ask me again when I am at it's door. Which what, if I am lucky is another 40 years?

I wish you a beautiful, simple and peaceful new year!

Enlightenment is your natural state of being. Your bodies and your nervous system were designed for the enlightened state, and yet it is generally regarded as a rare occurrence that mysteriously happens only to a few select individuals. By understanding some of what enlightenment is and isn't you will see that it does not need to be an impossible dream.

Enlightenment is about becoming free of the opinions, judgments, concepts, and ideas of the mind that act as filters between you and your experiences of life. The mind rarely allows a person to experience life the way it is. Input is constantly being interpreted, evaluated, colored, and filtered by our conditioning, past pain, past ideas, judgments, and choices.

With enlightenment, the senses can experience reality without the interference of the mind, and you can use the mind, rather than being used by it. You do not lose the mind, but rather you transcend it. You become free of the mind's need for drama, for being right, for judging and valuing, and for being in control. The uninvited thoughts stop and you become free of the emotions and decisions based on past realities and experience life in the moment automatically.

Enlightenment is an ongoing process not a destination, and others have echoed this observation. For instance, Ken Wilber in his integral approach to human development describes levels of consciousness that he divides into three major tiers along a rising spectrum. In “Power vs Force,” David Hawkins describes consciousness as progressing along a scale from zero to one thousand with enlightenment starting at six hundred.

At each unfolding level of consciousness the experience of life changes. For example, a person can feel love in many ways and to various depths. Each experience may be said to be love, but the way in which it is experienced can be significantly different for each person.

As a person awakens spiritually there is a feeling of being connected with everything, and a realization that there is a singular source of everything and everything is within that Source. There is a realization of being one with the Source in a similar way that a wave is an aspect of the ocean, but the realization is far beyond this.

There is a connection with all intelligence and love, and an awareness of being one with and part of the entire vastness of being, yet retaining awareness of individuality—individuality but no separation.

A realization that also comes is that this is so simple. It feels so simple you think a kindergarten child could experience this. Then you feel like you are a kindergarten child yourself seeing the reality of life for the first time. You feel that now you will experience life in a whole new way—with new eyes, feelings and awareness. It’s like starting life over.

There is a sense of freedom, lightness, and openness. There may be euphoria and bliss. There is definitely deep peace. What troubled you in the past seems distant and unreal. You may think you have transcended the physical, and in some ways have, yet the needs of the physical must be dealt with and cannot be ignored.

Get some!
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:47 am

What was I thinking..... when I made that '911' call, way back in '91?  I was being awfully naive, I readily admit.  But I also knew that I might be bringing a fresh perspective to a tired subject.  Ron has alleged that was the case, at least from his own perspective.  

This is all about paradigms, Eric.  That paradigms exist is the result of authority.... nay, paradigms define authority.  Change one, and you change the other.  Authorities are liable to have a large vested interest in whatever happens to be the existing paradigm.  It's only natural.  They constitute a readymade Katechon.  

And so here I was.... announcing a new world order.  What was I thinking?  I just figured the system had already been rigged, and there would be some who already knew.... something was up.  That initial hunch has been confirmed in a way that could be seen only by the intended recipient.  

The waiting began.... and continues.....  What are we waiting for?  We're waiting for the cosmic trigger.  We're waiting for the trumpets to sound.  Many are.

Many are not.   Eric&Co say... damn the trumpets.  Let the authorities wither on the vine.   Off with their heads, or let 'nature' just take its course..... And have every state fail?  Blood in the streets, up to the bridles?   Is the Monad quite that bloodthirsty?  

Can the Monad not lift a finger?  Or should it just take out the trash, as Eric suggests?  

Why is Eric so smart, and the rest of us all so stupid?  I guess Eric doesn't believe in grace.  He is a self made mystic.  The rest of us... we're just too lazy.... shiftless, even.  

Well, that's one way of looking at the world.  It's not the only way.  I believe that Eric is right, though.... a new day is dawning, but the shadows still deepen.  Eric has been graced to see the light.  He shares it with us, here.  We're fortunate that he does.  

Eric sees the Great Apostasy, he does not see, nearly so clearly, the Grand Deception.   As a would be scientist I am vouchsafed a clearer view of the Deception.  It is awesome.  There but by the grace.....  it almost seems as if the Monad must have worked overtime.  It did, and then some.  

Well, if truth be known, we're the prisoners, and we had to build our own prison.  The scientists are still working at it, gleefully, thanks to the Telos.  We get to paint our own fence..... spin our own cocoon.  

What we don't get to see is the synaesthesia of it all.  Eric is getting a preview, lucky boy.  And there's good reason for his supposing that the thought police don't want him to have too much flower power.  Once they've seen Paris.......

Even in the BPW, there needst be fences... mainly to prevent us, time bound creatures, from falling into the abyss of eternity.  It's on the other side of the wishing well.  We don't want to jump the gun.  

Eric is jumping the gun?  No.  He's just part of the cosmic focus group.   He's not giving me very good marks.  A gentleman's 'C' is all I'm looking for.... just too darn lazy.  

6-------

What must God be smoking to think that the PtB are going to turn over the keys to the kingdom, without a fight?   Well, they have put up a fight, of sorts.  Many of us are enjoying the party.  A lot of us are not ready to turn off the lights.  I'm not so sure that Eric's ready.  He doesn't want any intervention.  Who's in a position to judge?  We could only decide in retrospect, and that's probably what we've done.  

The trumpets will sound at the best possible time, don't you know.  I'll be as surprised as the next person.  And all it will take will be for some reporter to pop the right question.   The question will even be provided.  Will there be time for a road trip?  I wouldn't mind, but I don't think those details will be up to me.  And, hey, for all I know, I could be living in the wrong century.  More likely, I might have the wrong year.  

(continued....)

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:29 pm

You can have two people walk by manure along the road, one will dig to find a possible pearl and use the manure for fuel, the other will never even look. That is why if something like the portal exists, each has their own experience depedent on how they prepared their vessel. If you do not have the eyes to see, you will not see, but I would bet whatever you do see at whatever level of awarness you are on the spectrum, you will be given clues to be able to receive and see more the next time. What a crazy mirror to the inner experiunce. I am sure that was not by accident. Again, if this thing exists. It exists in each of us, as we have said.

If you have not filled your lamp with oil, I'm sorry, you live in the light of others'. So follow a light if you find one if you have none.

I don't see it all clearly. My caution is instilled by the powers that guide my hand. I've already said WAAAAY too much to too many. They killed Jesus Hyatt reminds me. Watch out. And he was God.

I'll give you a C-, if I cared, which I do, damn it. I care about people Dan. I love them. I can't help it. So, thats probably why I get a peek. I am not some nirvana hungry enlightenment junkie. I actually felt it's best to just accept when I am done, I'm done. And I have promise of nothing. And I am kind and generous, I master my anger. Shouldn't I have many of the best qualities being one of the New Magicians? But I am not a superman. I have learned to stand with my feelings and thoughts with no shame is all. Jung and Alan taught me that. I made my peace with things.

I hope you know they will never yield. Could they scarifice themselves for the whole? That's the only kind of leader that I shall follow and serve. How many would lay their lives down for me? I would for them. They will try to hold the change back, control and distort it with their disease, guide it. They can't help it and if you get too close, you will be sucked in too. Are you kidding me? They are done. The only moves are the moves I am learning and teaching you. The Power or Light or wind or whatever is guiding us, keeps my eyes in the moment. I suspect that is grace. I read so much that communication is only possible among equals. So I have been in school.

Zohar
    Maat
    Jesus
    Nuit
    Plato
    Socrates
    Watts
    Jung
    Black Hawk
    Gurdjieff
    Hermes/Thoth
    Crowley
    Nisargadatta
    Babaji
    Lao Tzu
    Buddha
    Wilson
    Thich
    Leary
    Blake
    Elliot

Well, I didn't just read, I did the work and the exercises. It is unique for each person. Just focused on a relaxing hobby is enough space to find this. No practice needed with child mind.

And now Hyatt and his ilk come to finish the job. They will not let me go off track. They sit over my shoulder and make sure I read it all and make the art to set the new pattern. They listen to all my questions. They are patient, but not that patient. They tell me time is urgent.

And so many more. Here for us. Taught me, will teach them if they but go and sit at their feet. It takes a humilty. They paved the path and predicted the rise of people like me. Cultivated our bloodlines probably. Nature uses abundance, not scarcity when doing something new. So know, there are a lot like me and beyond out there. Sleeper cells awakening for your good.

I would take great joy and comfort in that if I could not yet see the Sun inside myself.

Have a little faith. Do a little good and quiet your minds. That's enough.

On a scale of 0-1000 of awarenes, I would say I'm at 725, maybe 710 Wink who knows.

I should feel pretty special. People who feel special like that fall into their ego traps. I do sometimes, less and less. Slippery little mechanical process the ego. I did a lot of suffering learning to deal with this super sensitive receiver I was born as. But my earnestness and aspiration brought me here. This is destiny and I am of the Rainbow tribe. I turned into the Sun.

The cards now talk to me as if I am in a conversation. I can be reading something and then a card can be pulled talking about the same thing. It's kind of crazy. The Universe will get in your face if you can see it. It wants you to see it. It wants you to be weird and childlike and joyful creating with abandon like I have been. All creating with abandon, will be lifted up. Not the planners and string pullers. The acutal ones changing themselves and doing the work. We are the dross. I don't know how many real humans are out there, but they are waking up and the clay automatons will mechanically try to stop it. Silly toys, we can simply brush them aside, but the ones who are listening, time to stand. That's your history. Just a story to help us get here. That is what all this is about. Creating humans like me. It all seeks to revert us to childhood and start again. Well, I saw it. I didn't blink and I saw the Universe come right up to me nose to nose and then it kissed my on the forehead and gave me hug. It's that sweet. It's that good. It's that loving. It's that personal.

Is that a deception?

So there you go. Magick abounds. I am joyful and happy and at peace now. That is why the brain changes that are being tested in ones like myself are under way, to open them to what they need to navigate what's ahead, but we don't know what or when. People all around me know the change is here and we are part of it. After 2 years those close to me and at work see this is real and not a bi-polar psychotic break.

I am tired of everyone telling me I'm different, slow down. I am not feeling to slow anything. Take everything you can stand is what I feel. How about we all become like this? Explorers of ourselves. I think that is the plan. But you do all this only living life simply, peacefully. No striving is needed. I don't need to reach. Things will firm up and come to me.

Only a few can see as clearly as I can right now. Are we special? No, just clear mirrors. So take a good look. The condensation has cleared.

I have identified, isolated and been healed of my desire. Now, I aspire. We are meant to aspire. That is how we rise. Consciousness resonds to aspiration and moves the matrix to support it. That has happened with my girlfriend and I and others we know. It is crazier than any movie.

So you accuse me and others of moving too fast forgetting the rest. We know and have been show to do what we doing is all for he others. It is not about us, it's about all of you, it is what it is within us we allow out of ourselves. We are being pulled towards it. We can not meter or explain our hunger for learning and cultivation of creativity.

Sufis and Hermitists are the ones I found closest to the Truth. Almost every teacher I respect gives a nod to them and Zen mind. I found those naturally through Joy's help. You think that was an accident? They are not a religion, they represent what is possible beyond religion in direct contact with the Source.

I pull because I am compelled joyfully. I can't wait for people to experience this shift. Only those who have shifted really appreciate the simplicity and beauty of this unfolding. You have to change your brain chemistry through some process. Until it happens, blindness.

I am no ones judge. I can judge nothing. I could explain this clearly to most anyone, usually blank stares. I am like, why did you do this to us, if no one can hear it? Who can know why? I simply serve my heart now and stand in the desert.

Peace to yall.

You have my number.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:17 am

P*A*R*A*D*I*G*M............

How do you spell it, Eric?  You have no conception of the MoAPS, mother of all paradigm shifts, and that's exactly what we're headed for, politicians or no politicians.  

We live under the default paradigm of scientific materialism.  It is the intellectual default.... and has been for the last four hundred years.  

There has been no competition, except for the rear guard actions of the fundamentalists/scripturalists.  

And then there are the mystics, like yourself, Eric......

You rail against the darkness, Eric.  You light your candle.  You wish to flag down the Santa Fe Express with your candle.  You are smart enough to not stand on the tracks.  

Of the names you listed in your last post, only Rbt Wilson had the conception of a cosmic trigger, but he wisely refrained from attempting to spell it out.  

Let a thousand flowers bloom..... light a thousand candles.  Yes, please.  It is a necessary part of the show.  It is happening every day, in different guises, all over the world...... from ISIS to immolating monks.  

Only a crazy clown like me would dare to touch the third rail, and only with the Footmann holding my hand.

Gary Bekkum mentions an AJ Vincens @ Mother Jones.  Is she looking for a story?  Hmmm......  I wonder what she bargains for, when looking for a story.  How would we spell it out to her?  The last reporter to speak with me was the editor of Paranoia magazine, some twenty years ago.  It was not a bad article.  It's still on the internet, of course.  Maybe we won't need a WHPB, after all, Eric.  There will be a shot heard 'round the world.  If Ma Jones wishes to take it, well, bless her heart.  

You know what they say in journalism, Eric..... dog bites man.... ho-hum.... man bites dog..... now there's a story...... or whatever tickles your fancy.  Spook bites Ghost..... hmmm......

But, yes, it's all a game.  We amuse ourselves with a few details.... shouldn't the left hand nail be two millimeters to the right?  

I guess your mother didn't use to read you the Metanarrative, for bedtime.  Neither did mine, but hum a few bars......  speaking of paradigms.  This one could have come right out of Grimm's.  It probably did.  

Yes, how better to put our grandchildren to bed, but with the Mother of all fairy tales?  I hope that Donald likes it.  This one might even be good enough for gummint work.  Like I said.... send us a thousand script writers, Eric... and Kevin......  and, you'll have to admit, he did manage to save the punch line for the end.  

You do have to feel sorry for the Gray Lady, and all the spooks out there who haven't heard the story, yet....... http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/05/opinion/donald-trump-casts-intelligence-aside.html .

But,wait, hasn't part of this story been run live, on the big screen, down at McLean?  Maybe Donald only wants to hear about the Princess and the pea.  Crocodile tears..... all around, I'm betting.  

And, yes, Eric..... I think I do have your number.   But I'm not sure you have mine.  

12:15----------

It seems that the IMF and the Smithsonian have a newfound interest in snow leopards, particularly of the Kashmiri variety. Ok, why the heck not? They wish to meet with the Princess.

(continued....)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:17 am