Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:48 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+9
kevin
Scrot
Peregrine
Sparky
ParanoidFactoid
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
GSB/SSR
Cyrellys
13 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, I'm slowly backing away. You guys have fun. Until next time, don't let the aliens or black op fascists get you.

---

Simply, there is no seeker. 
    There is nothing to attain. 
    No such thing as enlightenment. 
    Let's stop all this silliness.

We are lost in a hypnotic dream of separation. 

Searching for something only illustrates ignorance of reality.

Refining the mind seems like a good use of time. 

We are just dreamseekers following dreamteaching. 

There is no understanding oneness, there is just being in it.

This is all already known.

We just are remembering.

That includes all of your drama too Dan. 

We will have no impact unless love is involved. 

I know, I'm no help and a big distraction.

That is half right, we are all so very distracted.

Love is all that is moving.

As you were.

Last edited by garzparz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:56 pm

Thanks, Eric.  

Yes..... imagine!  

-----------
    And, in the meantime, my two main sources both sent me the following......

http://theweek.com/articles/635515/cia-team-clairvoyants

Hmmm.......
    ------------

Of course, She's always pulling our strings, but, would it be ok if she pulled a few extra strings around the September surprise? Do we deserve it? I think so, but that's just my opinion.

(cont.)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:03 pm

They just have a razor sharp intuition. People can be like hound dogs. My intuition just told me that.

My companies data scientists have the same problem. Its still an art and intuition to suss out the patterns.

Intuition is one of the best game cheats we get.

Funny thing that little voice and nudge factory.

Why would a clairvoyant with great intuition serve these masters is my question?

Seems like a dangerous gift to give to children.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:53 pm

PF bear with me here. In orange below:

dan wrote:Cy, Eric and PF,

I'm starting out in chronological order, with Eric's first post @8:02pm......

Thank you Eric, I found that enlightening.  

Yes, in your own right, you are a wordsmith and a poet, even.

And, as you will note, Cy is, as well.  

And you have something that neither Cy nor I have, you have one foot in a larger reality.  I'm even tempted to say _the_ larger Reality, but Cy might not be prepared to go there, just yet.  

Now hold on a moment there Dan. I've been quite clear with you since 2008 that I've been involved in the larger reality. But you haven't been willing to entertain that...you're quite wrapped in your niche. I don't need your acknowledgement on that...there's plenty of people I work with who are well aware of just how deep and far that larger reality foot in the door reaches. Suffice to say however, that I'm not going to let you get that kind of a dig in on me without a comment correcting it.

There is one thing, for sure, that the three of us believe...... the Source.  

True. And to clarify...some call Source: God. Others refer to it as the Universal Cosmic Consciousness and its 'greater reality' as the Unum. Another term is the "One in All". Again, that's accurate in many sense as the perception of this Cosmic Consciousness is pervasive in EVERYTHING and interconnects EVERYONE...yet allowing for freedom of will and choice...there's that Pelagian thang I do (Oh the Horror! yeah whatever).

Synchronicity with a capitol S is the hand of that Universal Consciousness at direct and deliberate work in our environment where anyone who is sensitive enough and paying attention enough can perceive it. (s)ynchronicity with the small s is a more coincidental version that can be described as a consequence rather than a deliberate action...but in truth its all Conscious so there's in truth also no such thing as chance or coincidence when you look at it from the BIG PICTURE. Now I know for a FACT I've spelled this out before for you Dan but here I am doing it again because you seem to have forgotten?

--------

Ok, now I can include PF......

(I wonder if PF believes in the Source?)

C, E and I might agree that the bad guys don't believe in the Source.

I agree with that. I definitely don't perceive any life orientation from the corruption and its collection of actors. But they are quick to put in documents, like the latest executive order, alot of syrupy talk about 'protecting civilians' at the same time putting out policy about 'disarming the population', rounding up the inconvenient personages, and conducting a 1 million man plus depopulation courtesy of a certain sorting algorithm...(source: a well placed contact in Maryland).  

Well, Eric and I would prefer not to call them bad, we'd prefer..... unenlightenend.

unenlightened is an understatement. That's sort of like calling a cess pool, mud. True in a sugar coated sort of way that circumvents the reality of the situation. 

(We're a pretty exclusive group, here, at OM, PF.)

It would be fair to say that all of us agree there are different groups of UT/ET out there, maybe, even, in here.  

Wow, Dan! That's progress! You used to fight tooth and nail to avoid admitting that. We have several states of the paradigm or big picture in play...there's multiple things happening at once. We have both the Cosmic Consciousness, several UTs and several ET groups along with a Old Guard Illuminist lead globalist group of elite proxies, AND a new modern SSG globalist element, in play here. Add in many levels of awakened general population...some still quite ignorant, enough so that they think a summor of chaos is justified...not realizing it was manufactured and that the impetus for it was manufactured to get them to do precisely that. Who is more a useful idiot? The fools who participate in the manufactured impetus and rioting? Or the fools who created the whole thing at the Illuminist bidding? Half the same as one dozen of the other I say. But it IS very much part of the big picture...you see Dan, I move from low and direct levels in the paradigm up thru the higher perspective ones. Eric is right it's all part of the same Consciousness, BUT! What happens in the low and directly influential levels has a profound impact upon the Big Picture Soul development, and identity. You CANNOT DIVORCE YOUR SELF FROM WHAT IS HAPPENING.

Presumably, the unenlightenend UTs are mixing it up with the unenlightenend humans, and that would be out in the Nevada desert, toward the end of next month.  

So put Pandolfi on the spot and ask him directly which group of UTs or ETs it is. I suggested two different ones in my prior email...1. Charles Hall Tall Whites (a physical ET not originating here), 2. Hybrid Empire (historical WATCHERS or aka Lunar Pitris - a physical non-human pre-existing humanity on Earth) and to this list I'll add 3. Grey Group (although I doubt this - possible programmable lifeform, physical type, illicit Shadow Gov Treaties), 4. a silicon lifeform (planetary engineering skills, asteroid bases), 5. The Ancients (The Seven aka Sephiroth - non corporeals, due back after a ancient 5,000+ year agreed upon hiatus, to prevent the ancestors of the Illumines from roasting humanity using nuclear type weapons in ancient times).

So what.......?  

Yes so what? I'm interested in the current narrative...we've been watching the competition between the various competing narratives. The original September 2015 deadline for disclosure made by the non-humans has come and gone. Attempts by the non-humans to interact with humanity online in the shadow of having failed at disclosure has been deemed a failure and been shut down...the non-humans are in active fire-fights with Grey controlled craft. And the depopulationists are doing the final steps prior to genocidal moves.

EXECUTIVE ORDER - July 1 2016
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/07/01/executive-order-united-states-policy-pre-and-post-strike-measures

It seems that I'm the only @OM who gives a darn.  And why would I care.....?

Seriously Dan? Do you believe that the membership of the Liberty Community's Compass Morainn and Manticore Group saved a immense forum the size of OMFv.1 from destruction because it carried SEVERAL inconvenient narratives, just because we don't care? Your comment was a lead balloon falling into the Marianus Trench.

I'm looking at it historically and also from the PoV of the WH.

The WH is full of genocidal imbeciles...same as the AG, CFR, CIA, and apparently now the FBI...BILDERBURGs, World Economic Forum, National Security Council, and these: http://homelandcouncil.org/

And that's just scratching surface...the Bureau of Land Management is in youtube record expressing how funny it is to steal private property from hard working families to fund their their shenanigans. then there's the maps courtesy of the navy....that's really sad because they were assigned by old George Washington to prevent this kind of thing...so much for that.

I think that the four of us might be able to agree, however, that humanity and the Earth are in a spot of trouble, just now.  

Yep.

In such situations, many have their eyes on skies, expecting or hoping for all sorts of things.  

Me.......?

Well, when I first met Ron, back '91, he told me that he was heading out to Los Alamos to talk to the 'aliens'.

And a few short years later elements from his own neck of the woods "suicided" a assigned communicator who was supposed to get the ball rolling on preventing the mess we're now in.

I said..... fine, but they're just gonna tell you to come back, and talk to Chicken Little.  

Dan, you're having a hard enough time just trying to understand my involvement...you have not yet gotten that right as yet. You stated you didn't believe I have a foot in the big picture.

Maybe I should remind him.... he might have forgotten.  

But, ever since then, I've been CIA's non-resident eschatologist.  Whoopie.....

Dan this didn't and still doesn't have to be an ELE type situation. But the characters at the helm are suicidal because they think it will benefit them...they're not listening to Source.

And this is something else that Cy, Eric and me might agree on, PF.  

The truth is not really out there, it's in here.  

Maybe...especially if I let a certain party know we've been having this discussion. It's always possible they've noticed. But I haven't had any feedback that they have. It would be nice to have such feedback but isn't necessary.

So sure you could say the truth is in here. In a manner of speaking it is. Contact out in the desert with whomever is only icing on the cake...a late cake at that. You realize we have all been going round and round about the secrecy and national security state built up around the rotten pink elephant for some 7 decades now?

How do we know that......?  

Simple..... we believe in Simplicity..... we believe in the Source, and, it follows, quite logically, the Source is still in us.  It is closer to us than our souls...... and, I'm quite brave, I'd go a step further and say that Source = Soul.

Dan, I've pointed that out so many times now...I've quit pointing it out. It's all connected. It's all Conscious...but free will and choice is a huge influence in how we attend to the paradigm. Awareness and application DO matter. That is what Source has taught me. Source isn't backing down on teaching these lessons to hard-headed humans.

I use the 'believe' .... in quotes.  It probably would be more accurate to say that we know it, but we wouldn't want to scare anyone away, would we?  

There's only one little bone that I have to pick with Cy and Eric......

How personal is this Source.....?

I say...... it's real personal, and it's up close and personal.  I'm doubting that you could see any sunlight between it and us.  Of course, I believe that the Sun is just a metaphor for the Source, but I'll save that for later.  

Dan, Source permeates everything. But that doesn't mean that we don't have responsibilities in this story or actions required of us under certain circumstances...it doesn't mean that in the face of what has no business going on at this point can be dealt with by sitting on the laurels and assuming you can just leave it all up to Source. Do you like vicious circles? Sitting on one's laurels in the face of your responsibilities is the fastest way I know of getting trapped in a vicious circle. Humanity of today looks distinctly like a glutton for punishment!

Well, what do you think, PF? Should Ron talk to the Visitors, or should he talk to Chicken Little? And what do you think Cy and Eric?

I think he should go ahead and meet with them...but I also think the secrecy needs to cease. It's done enough damage. Continuing it only makes it worse. So does the snuffing of competing narratives. Hands off. Let truth sort itself out.

Is the truth more likely to be out there, or in here?  

What if Eric and I can prove to Cy and PF that not only is the truth in here, but that we all have access to it?  There is that of God in all of us.  

Of course there's God in all of us Dan, and of course everyone has access to it...but the peripheral issues have to be attended to or it makes a mess of that connection. Source had rules of conduct and play outlined for everyone so that the peripheral issues that interfere would be few and far between, but there's been a long-line of leaders and influences that do not respect that preventative measure.

Then, what would be the point of old men running around in the desert?  

Plenty of point...it's a right of passage for children, interaction with the Others. They should feel young and engaged again...they should look at their world and all the other people in it more positively and return more engaged in empowering human potential and opportunity. Will that happen? Might depend on who is on the trip and what sort of character composition is involved...put Pigpen in line in front of Snoopy and Woodstock, and what you may end up with is...fill in the obvious blank.

noon------

Well, there is one possible little hitch......

We have the time problem.  We have a climate issue and a resource issue that are both time dependent.  

And there are many who are expecting the ETs to show up with a zero-point energy device, an anti-gravity machine, a rescue craft, or all of the above.  

Geez, Dan. The ETs should not have to show up with that stuff because we have our own people who have already developed them, only to be knocked off by wet-work crews paid for by the same Nat Sec Council the MJ12 crowd is clocked into. Smooth move Ex-Lax.

What are you hoping for, PF?  

And speculation is that if the PtB don't produce at least one of the first two items pretty quick, the money speculators will start pulling their money out of the markets and heading for the 'hills'.  

And, heck, the Propheteers are expecting the Rapture, anyway.  

So, yes, at this juncture, what should the National Security apparatus be advising the President?  Better catch the first bus out of town?  

I'm a mind reader..... Eric would advise the President to start drinking the Tea, and Cy would advise the President to surrender.  What would you advise, PF?  

Me......?  I think I'll have a glass of wine......

Ok, now that I've been to the well, I know what the real question is....

WWGD.....?  But why bother to ask?  What business is it of ours?  Why not just pray?  

What do you think, PF?  Are you a praying man?  Are you looking for free energy, or are you betting that we're all headed to hell, in a hand basket?  

I'm betting that God will pull a cosmic finesse.  Furthermore, I'm betting that God has all her eggs in this one little basket.  And anyway, since God is a time master, she's not really sweating.  

Eric's not sweating, either, because he doesn't give a......, or so he tells us.  Do you not have not have any eggs in this basket?  Where _is_ your basket, Eric?  

And watch me continue to beg the question........

2:10--------

Finesse.........?

Very simple...... just continue using the ufologists.  

This is how the DR is being characterized, with the possible exception of Falcon.  In effect, MJ12 is being outsourced.  

Would this be sufficient to preempt or ameliorate the September surprise?  That would put the ufology networks to a severe test.  

If, by some very long shot, the BPWH is in the right ballpark, then what.......?

4pm/ft-----------

Then what.......?

The BPWH might be slotted, strategically, somewhere into the Aviary contingent.  As it is, CL is barely given the time of day, by the other birds.  Ron has, quite deliberately, maintained a deniability w.r.t. anything more than a superficial knowledge of the BPWH, as has the Princess.  Kashmir......?  She might know more than both her parents, combined.  

If I ever had any access to God's ear, I would be sorely tempted to suggest a bit of skullduggery.  Like what......?  Well, she could send down an angel, or two, to whisper in a few ears.  Even MJ12 could stick a finger in the pie.  But any of that is only on the long shot..... that my Hail Mary is anywhere near the basket.  

(cont.)

I'll comment on the rest shortly. Mine were in Orange above. Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:00 pm

If you're referring to the article, besides the headline and the gratuitously provocative if-clause, the article mentions nothing about clairvoyance.

But Gary, myself, and several other sources, point the other way, despite the Grillflame termination story. How many times have I mentioned the 9/11 interactions?

But I agree with you..... what, besides money, would motivate a psychic to work for the man?

But, then again, I might be exhibit A, even though I'm not claiming to be such.

(cont.)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:13 pm

I don't know if you are right or not Cy, that we should address the disorder, but I'm feeling we can't ignore it. In between, in 3D, we are close to the Disorder and Chaos in this plane. I am developing a new view of chaos. Not evil, just chaotic, but there is purpose in the chaos. I'm going through my esoteric sources. The disorder we see in France today has impacts, no doubt. 

Point of fact we live in the most stable world in our history violence wise. I read that from many sources. I can't say personally, I know that to be true.

I was thinking the other day, there were only a few bands of humans alive during the ice age and just a few Eve's. Why not wrap the whole show up then? 

How many pieces of itself can it individuate?

You can stack the bodies like wood in parts of the world.

I believe we may have this whole thing wrong as far as Death. The weight we put on Death is what we need to focus on. 

Death must be accepted.

It drives the fear ultimately.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:43 pm

garzparz wrote:I don't know if you are right or not Cy, that we should address the disorder, but I'm feeling we can't ignore it. In between, in 3D, we are close to the Disorder and Chaos in this plane. I am developing a new view of chaos. Not evil, just chaotic, but there is purpose in the chaos. I'm going through my esoteric sources. The disorder we see in France today has impacts, no doubt. 

Point of fact we live in the most stable world in our history violence wise. I read that from many sources. I can't say personally, I know that to be true.

I was thinking the other day, there were only a few bands of humans alive during the ice age and just a few Eve's. Why not wrap the whole show up then? 

How many pieces of itself can it individuate?

You can stack the bodies like wood in parts of the world.

I believe we may have this whole thing wrong as far as Death. The weight we put on Death is what we need to focus on. 

Death must be accepted.

It drives the fear ultimately.

Well in my mind philosophically, if you had to accept Death, then you'd have to accept pain...and bio-physically speaking pain is unacceptable...unless you have a masochistic streak.

I don't think that's your answer either...especially if there is any truth to humanity having originally been some sociopath's slave race in one perspective, and the Source's dream of something better and greater in the other. Ultimately it is we who thru free will applied to identity and character that choose the truth of the final outcome.

But if we simply stand like a tree in a forest and respond no further to the impetus around us, than to bend in the wind...then we have let the opportunity to grasp and choose, slide through our finger-tips.

I wasn't born a tree. And I'm no slave. I am an indomitable spirit. A great sword-wielding Champion, by choice.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:52 pm

Update:  Eiffel Tower in France on Fire  

Praise the Lord, pray he can do this, IMMIGRATIONISLAMTERRORISMWORLD NEWS
    French Mayor Says ‘No More Muslims’, Orders The Destruction Of The Infamous Calais Camps And Expulsion Of Over
    http://freedomoutpost.com/french-mayor-says-no-more-muslims-orders-the-destruction-of-the-infamous-calais-camps-and-expulsion-of-over-seven-thousand-muslims/

Can we get some reasoning here Manchester UK Residents Told to Keep Their Dogs Inside So As Not to Offend Muslims - photo proof of pamphlets at article
    http://www.independentsentinel.com/manchester-residents-told-to-keep-their-dogs-inside-so-as-not-to-offend-muslims/

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:17 pm

Responding to Dan,

'WWPF do?'

oh my. You're going to let me play Civilization writ large. Well, the first thing I would NOT do is nuke Gandhi just because it's ironically funny. In the real world it isn't funny. It isn't even ironic. You know, in the same sense that rain on your wedding day isn't really ironic either.

Embedded therein are two questions. One: what do I believe? And two: What would I do?

I've said what I believe. 1) I know PSI is real. That is, not - I know it in my bones it must be true. I KNOW it is true. Family connections and all that. 2) I've seen a UFO. Once. But that's as much as I know. I've never met an alien (at least not to my recollection). So I don't know about Tall Whites. Or bug eyed Gray anal probers. Or Nordics from the Pleiades. Or luminous beings of light and love. Or any of that. Never seen one.

I've even had many OB experiences and in that state met so-called intelligences. But does that mean I actually believe in them? No. In the same way running off to Peru and drinking a cup of ayahuasca Graham Hancock style isn't going to convince me leprechauns are actually real. Though perhaps it would. In the sense it might scramble my brains. Like Steven Greer communing with beings of light and love has left his brains scrambled. Along with all the other cultish contactees of the past.  

So I read through some of the public material by Pandolfi. And his thinking seems strikingly similar to that of one of our featherless friends, Vallee. His work I respect tremendously. That man thinks outside the saucer, so to speak. And Messengers of Deception is the crucial work to consider here. It seems our featherless friends and the spooks who back them took his perspective to heart and decided to fight fire with fire. Or, deception with deception if you prefer. In the hope the truly dangerous nutters would reveal themselves.

This explains the crazy. And not just surrounding UFOlogy. But also throughout conspiracyland. And that leaves me wondering if perhaps Cy and those following the Agenda 21 conspiracies might have been duped in the same way Bennewitz, Moore, and Linda Howe was way back in the 80s. Same game, different target market.

I'm not convinced there's a culling coming. And if there is, I am convinced it would have to be the stupidest policy since Rome opened the gates to let in the barbarian hordes. Because people are not useless eaters. Automation hasn't made it so there's no real work left to be done. And if there is an alien invasion afoot (something I've yet to see proof of), killing off the very population needed to fight the invaders would be nothing more than capitulation to the inevitable. Historically, civilizations facing an external existential threat built their populations up. Not tore them down.

But there are other reasons to suspect a global depopulation policy is BS. The first among them is China. What are they doing? My, they're building. Whole cities. With real public transit infrastructure powered by electricity designed to move people around so they can get to and from work. Enough housing units so they can migrate populations off from small family farm plots and in to cities. To consolidate and automate food production.

They have a plan. They've been implementing it quite smartly. And it hasn't gone perfectly. There's some misallocation of resources involved. Some graft. Some political abuse. But conversely, so too have they made hard choices. The Three Gorges Dam project being one of them. That now powered most of the southern eastern seaboard, including Shang Hai.

I'm no fan of the Chinese political system. But I have to admit, they've engineered and spent to support their vast population. So these guys are going to kill off 90 percent of their own? Hans are going to kill off Hans? No way. That's not the Confucian way. Not even the neoconfucian way. Zhu Xi would be most disappointed.

So I don't buy it. It reads more like a bird dropping left so that nutters might slip.

None of this suggests that we - in the west - don't have problems. We do. Big ones. But they are self induced.

You asked what I believe, and now I've told you. Which at least gives Pandalfi and co. a way to put me in the right kook box. You know, tick off this and that on their internet kook form and peg my psychological factors as dangerous, harmless, or - as I prefer - 'mostly harmless'. Because, you know, yet another irreverent Douglas Adams reference.  

But then you asked, what would PF do? So I'll answer that. It's probably an unworkable solution.

So, suppose I had the ear of the President. Or genuine policy-makers. Take your pick. Well, the first thing I'd say is, "for f*cks sake, stop doing that sh/t you know won't work!" We have decades of unworkable policy to unravel and a mountain of debt to show for it. First step is to stop.

What do I mean by this? Well, a few months ago Yanis Varoufakis and Noam Chomsky spoke at a New York Public Library event. It's up on Youtube if you like that sort of thing. Yanis discussed the unworkable EU and IMF loan package they forced on Greece. And he revealed that in during private discussion he had with them, he mentioned economic studies by IMF economists that showed their neoliberal policies actually harmed productivity. A lesson the Chinese and Russians seem to have learned on their own.

So I'd say, stop charging toward that policy failure. International oligarchs might like it. But people don't. And furthermore, it's even economically self-defeating.

So I'd say, first step after stopping failure would be to build long-term success. That means, new infrastructure. In particular, with a focus on transitioning away from petrol energy sources toward electric transit. Good old light rail combined with high speed trains. To get people to and from work with the least per unit energy consumption possible on an expanded smart electric grid. And with that, build out photovoltaic and wind. It won't solve the problem, but it at least alleviates it.

And speaking to our global energy crisis, hoping for pie in the sky vacuum free energy is a pretty stupid plan. Brian O'Leary thought that is the smart path. But even if it's possible, it can't come on line fast enough to solve the problem. We're going to have to do this the hard way. By building it with known technology. But on the positive side, at least it will put all those unemployed people to work. A new 'New Deal' so to speak.

This puts me at odds with Sarfatti and his Libertarian friends who believe a Randian utopia will somehow bring about natural equilibrium in the economy and society. Well, they're wrong. Deregulation has been disastrous. It's merely brought about global Stalinism writ small. A new form of centralized economic planning made up of a council of unelected oligarchs. And if the west wants to stop rushing headlong toward social and economic oblivion, we're going to have to face this fact. Just like Russia and China did.

As for the neocons, more resource wars won't solve this problem. It will only make it worse. The planet is constrained for resources. And that's a bitter pill for Randian utopianists to swallow. We can't think our way out of planetary limits. The best we can do is look outward for more resources to exploit. The asteroid belt, for example. Another reason why - once we find a cheap way to get ourselves out of this gravity well - having all those people around to do that work would be a good idea. Robots can't do everything.

I'm pessimistic about western policy makers. They're insistent on banging their peoples' heads against the wall until their broken ideologies can be made to seem workable. But I'm optimistic about there being real solutions to these problems once unworkable ideologies are cast aside. And a few oligarchs and banksters are put in jail.

I realize the intelligence agencies have thrived on the funding stream the economic parasites create. But there must come a time when even they realize the long term outcome isn't worth their short term gain. It's not just immoral. It's stupid. Self-defeating. Even downright wasteful.

I know... none of this has to do with that impending alien invasion. But - you know - I never met an alien. But I have met stupid economists. Them, I believe in.

[EDIT]: Yes, I see the Parisian terrorist attacks. It hit the news as I was writing this comment. Bad development. But then, also predictable given stupid western policy choices. Stop doing things that don't work! And yes, I know Cy will point to Gladio and 'strategy of tension' blah blah blah. Even if true, it doesn't change my thesis on how to untangle the mess.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:58 pm

I have no idea about anything u guys are talking about UFO and Conspiracy wise. I have noticed Valle. Seems legit and undercover. 

I would say we need love and enlightenment led under the care of our elders, no more living for profit.

We are children with no memory. 

So maybe we had to wait for some of us to become Elders using the unlimited potential of the Tao. The Journey is the Tao.

I dunno, but the spirit is moving to and fro.

Cy, u said you will not be a tree, but guess what? Today I was prompted to meditate on the life of trees!!! I mentioned it to my girlfriend. So I dunno. I'm supposed to spend some time as a tree.

I had Hexagram 4 Meng tonight. Very interesting and wise words. 

Why meditate on life as a tree? Now that's mystical and then you made it a message from the Synchronicity.

WTF is happening here exactly Dan?! Like I'm vibrating like a tuning fork. Now seems like time for you to level. 

We all have our protocol here PF. This is mine.

Cy, I'm not a fighter, I'm a warrior/lover poet who can slay with my blade of Truth dripping with love.

---

Ohhhh, the tree meditation meant to ground myself. Duh. I think someone just told me a joke. 

Why meditate on being a tree, to ground yourself. 

That's funny.
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:27 am

I have a few more things to say. I recently read a paper by Shelley Thomson, On the Frontier of Knowledge: A Discussion of Alien Civilizations. She'd RV'd aliens and come to some conclusions about what they think of us. Or, rather, what they think we aren't - and that would be intelligent. Meaning, we're dumb. And if you look at the kinds of things our institutions do, these presumptive aliens might have a point. Given I'm not so convinced of aliens - per se - but do accept that most of our featherless friends have concluded some kind of nonhuman intelligence is at play here, I'll run with what Thomson had to say.

She claims that most alien intelligence is collective. That is, individual - personal - intelligence isn't considered meaningful in determining if a species is intelligent. She posited humanity would have to somehow gain a measure of collective intelligence.

Most people would assume that means one of three options.

1) A telepathic collective. Somehow use PSI to link all our minds together to form a single cohesive intelligence.

2) Design technology to link all our brains together so we form a collective intelligence.

3) Genetic engineering of humanity to change ourselves so that 1) or 2) become viable.

Basically, Kurzweilian transhumanist crap. With a bit of Eric Drexlerian molecular nanotechnology thrown in to boot. All pie in the sky BS.

But I don't think that's necessary at all.

What humanity needs is a global productive and viable goal. Something we all agree is worth doing. Feeding everyone - because hungry people aren't rational - is one good start. Another would be building out cities to house everyone and infrastructure to transport everyone and doing so intelligently so we meet our global resource constraints - that would be another good start. Let the world's people know the elites have a plan to everyone's benefit and there'd be collective approval. Disapproval is because western elites have made it clear: Social contract? Smocial contact. F*ck you, I got mine.

For everything the Chinese do wrong, they at least have implemented a social contract everyone in their society understands and approves of. After Tiananmen they made an agreement with the people. You shut up and stop fomenting civil unrest and we'll raise the standard of living for everyone. Which, to the Chinese government's credit, they've actually been trying to do. They may not succeed entirely. And there are certainly oligarchs and officials in China who game the system. But then sometimes the Chinese politburo gets annoyed at overt pettiness and shoots a few of the criminals. It's not a perfect system, but at least they avoided social disaster.

One of the biggest mistakes of the twentieth century was in giving John Nash a Nobel Prize. And in instituting game theory throughout economic and social policy-making. The man was a freak'n schizophrenic. His maths may be quite elegant, but conclusions drawn from them lead to social disaster. Game theory is a dead end. And taken to its ultimate conclusion, may well lead to global thermonuclear annihilation. Stupid policy. It might be said, "you mistake the interesting for the meaningful." Nash is interesting but not meaningful. At least as far as social policy-making goes.

From Nash and economic equilibrium theory one might mistakenly conclude the only meaningful input a human being contributes to society is one measured and codified. The same mistake Bohr and Heisenberg made in Copenhagen when it came to physics. Just because we can't see it - or detect it or measure it - doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Social structures and human morality has value even if it can't be measured as an economic input and graphed for a policy document.

This has been the greatest blunder of the elites in the last two generations. They confused their incomplete economic map for the grand territory of human endeavor. And so shrunk what it means to be human into little units possible to measure. In so doing, they tore the essence of what it means to be human from society itself. And they wonder why the outcome has been devastating to social cohesion. Stalin made the same mistake. And so too did Mao - just look at his Great Leap Forward; expecting farmers to forge iron in the fields. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Humanity needs a positive and self-fulfilling purpose. One created by people - not aliens. And one that might bind us together through these trying times so we act with unified purpose and resolve. THAT is the collective intelligence I believe Shelley referred to which we humans currently lack.

You see it through psychic spiritualism and religiosity. I see it as unifying purpose toward a viable future. And endless war ain't it.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:05 am

PF,

I thank you for your thoughtful reply.  You some important points and good recommendations...... I agree with all of them, but...... we think..... I think we/I am attempting to fry some bigger fish.  

In your last two paragraphs, above, you hit upon it...... we need a unifying vision.  'Unifying vision' is a virtual cliche..... it's like the weather.... everybody talks about it, but nobody does anything.  
    ------------

But wait a minute, PF............ allow us to introduce ourselves, first.....

The three of us are on separate missions, and, I gather, that you don't have a mission, or, at least have not admitted to one, yet.  

Each of us is out to save the world, in our own very distinct ways......

Cy is the outreach person for a network of militias and intelligence gathering organizations, keeping tabs on the powers that be (PtB), and the various secret societies backing them up, which also  provide liaison with off-world groups of intelligences that do not have our best interests at heart.  Oh, yes, and in her spare time, Cy is raising five children on a ranch in Montana.  

Eric is a Silicon Valley trainer in the day.  At night he is philosoper and poet, see his Quantum Underground.  For the last two years, he is the newest member of an established ayahuasca group.  

Me.......?  I'm an eschatologist, and bbq-buddy of Ron's.

Cy and I met on the first, and much larger version of OM, which politically imploded in 2012.  She gathered up many of the remnants, and I tagged along.  Now she can't easily get rid of me.  

Eric was led to join the Sarfatti group a couple of years ago.  Myself and another mystic were the only ones who would give him the time of day.  

I have no idea who you are, or where you're coming from, or how you got here.  You are the Newbie.  

What you see here is me, sixteen hours a day.  Cy and Eric.... not so much.  

I'm taking your presence as an excuse form some recapping.
    ----------

Cy is out to expose the world's evil, particularly at it's sources.  

Eric.......?  Well, somewhat like you, at this point, he is a spectator.  And for him, it is a three ring circus........

1.)  the 'real', work-a-day world

2.)  the ayahuasca world

3.)  this OM II microcosm.  

As far as Eric is concerned, the world doesn't need to be fixed.  It will take care of itself, thank you very much.  

Important point...... Eric was raised in a fundamentalist Christian family, which has since disowned him.  Cy is a born and raised Irish pagan.  Me, I was raised as an agnostic/Unitarian, and have always had some independent income.  

The three of us, PF, believe/know that we come from one Source, and are headed back there, eventually.  

Within this context, PF, you may batter understand that your suggestions to the president went right over our head.  We are not policy wonks, IOW.  

We are spelunkers of the political/spiritual/scientific underground.  

You know economics...... ok, each of us is hot on the trail of the hidden hand.  

Anyway, PF, you're welcome to join Eric in the gallery..... whatever meets your fancy, and, of course, this may not be your cup of tea.....

But, I almost forgot, you come here with a considerable background in the..... paranormal ..... with anomalous/uncorrelated phenomena.  That, I trust, will hold you in very good stead.  

My bbq-buddy, Ron, has, over the last 25 years, only told me one thing of real substance..... yes, Dan, we have a phenomenological problem.

Enough for the introductions.......

As we were.........

So, the real action here is between Cy and me.......

And, there is one other thing..... when really pressed..... like what am I doing here, Ron..... he once averred...... well, I guess you're sort of our outreach person.  

Ok, this might explain a few things, about what's going on at OM....

Cy and I are both outreachers, and here we meet at the Open Minds Forum, which is kind of like the postmodern OK Corral.  

Cy is wearing the white hat, she's representing the future.  

I'm representing the past.....  that's my black hat.  

I'm attempting to surrender to Cy, but she doesn't quite trust me, yet..... as far as my having any authority to negotiate the deal.  

You and Eric.....?  You are the referees.... if you choose to accept that mission.  

Is that a deal.......?  

But, then, there is full disclosure....... a dramatic pause, while I fetch my second glass of wine.......

12:45ft/11:45am/EDT--------------

Strictly for the purposes of this pretend negotiation, I'll pretend to wear another hat. It's not that I don't love my black hat..... I love my goddaughter, Kashmir...... yea, though I walk through the valley.... Kashmir is my Staff..... she is my hope..... maybe she will be your hope, too.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:47 am

I have no idea who you are, or where you're coming from, or how you got here. You are the Newbie.

Dan,

Sarfatti booted me off his list two years ago. I was rather rude to Marc Millis. Maybe that had something to do with it. But he just added me back for a thread only last week right after I started posting here. I figured that was your doing. But perhaps it was just a synchronicity. Anyway, I saw your name on the CC list.

I certainly know who you are. Big surprise there. But I doubt you'd recognize my real name. Not that I'm really trying to hide it. As if Pandalfi and his spook friends don't already know who I am. There is no anonymity.

I'm no revolutionary. I don't want to be a threat. Much less a messiah. Right now my mission is entirely personal. Having a baby does that to you. No time to save the world while I'm busy changing diapers. But the UFO thing does gnaw at me. As do my experiences with PSI as a child way back in the 70s and early 80s. As do the OBs. They haven't gone away. And I thought by this time in my life they would have.

Regardless, if you want to know who I am I'll contact you. But I'm really nobody special.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:47 am

PF, what if our purpose here is to be spiritual. You are looking at a solution from inside the box, we need out of box thinking.

Also John Nash's theory was based on the behavior and thinking of children. 

It is through each person seeking their purpose within that I feel we will have the capacity to emerge from our slumber into a collective future.
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:03 am

PF, what if our purpose here is to be spiritual. You are looking at a solution from inside the box, we need out of box thinking.

Eric, I'm no mystic. That's not my Fort, so to speak.

Also John Nash's theory was based on the behavior and thinking of children.

And now our elite behave like children. Make policy like children. Eating all the jelly beans in the cup at once, unable to wait just a few moments for the reward of another cup to come. There's a delayed satisfaction experiment reference in there somewhere. Anyway, unlike the line from that Alanis Morrissette song, this outcome actually is ironic.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:09 am

Yes, children, nasty little ones, but children none the less. A few of us are trying to grow up. The rest will follow I hope soon.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:16 am

Don't anybody worry about me..... I'm now on my third glass of wine, and feeling no pain.....

What was I saying....?  something about a hat... I love hats....

Ok, I see the hand writing on the wall......
    When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

Then, if my memory/Google serves me correctly.......
    Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Me........?

That's a hard/easy act to follow......

The truth, quite obviously, is within...... it has already been spoken.... in so many ways, but all of us have difficulty hearing, don't we?  

We now have four of us here, and which one of us is having the most trouble hearing the truth.......?

On three glasses of wine, and still counting, I would guesstimate that you, Cy are having the most trouble with this impromptu negotiation.

And, permit me to immediately amend..... that you might be the only one who takes this seriously.  You have five young ones on this line.  

What more can I say, Cy.....?  You know the score..... you know the drill...... and, you own this space.....

Last edited by dan on Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:46 am; edited 5 times in total
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:29 am

I forgot to thank Cy for writing that catch-up comment.

Thanks Cy.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:43 pm

So, we're still breathless in Seattle/Baltimore waiting for Cyrellys Geibhendach to show up, on her very own forum.  

But I was just on the phone with Steve B, for 1 hour and 17 minutes.  

He and I also have a negotiation, in progress.  

And, yes, I'm losing count on which glass of wine this is.  But, as long as I can keep my commas in row, I'm still functional.  

I also spoke with Eric for 8 minutes, and he advised that my driving is ok.

Anyway, so it seems that we have two negotiations underway.....

The Steve angle is with John Podesta, even though John does not respond directly to Steve.

Yes, I also have a call into the Princess, who said she would respond.  She could represent the Footmann&Co.  

So, yes, we have, at least, a three-way negotiation in progress, which is no mean feat, if I say so myself.  

Who do I represent?  Not real sure......

Well, it's kinda like with Tinkerbell..... we see who applauds.  We run our flag up the flagpole.......

I'm trying to represent the Source.  

Ok..... let's see.....

1.)  Steve with Podesta and the tv media, the print media are mainly in line.....  even the NYT, as I understand it.  

2.)  Cy with the opposition.... nay, with the future

3.)  the Princess with Ron&Co..... the postmodern past.....

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:08 pm

Here is my attempt to wade into the UFO stuff, read cutting edge avante garde sci-fi on the subject first.

https://www.amazon.com/First-Contact-Digital-Anthology-Collection/dp/1927598125

He's writing some of the best sci-fi on the planet.

He has a Light, I can see it. I love his writing. He wrote an alien contact story that was amazing using a govt scientist out in the desert. The Alien contact evolved the contactor being evolved beyond their human boundaries due to the way the aliens communicated. She became enlightened as she learned their language.

A good reason to be careful talking to an alien or myself.

Some of his stories online are free. If you are drinking, maybe you will be entertained and I think he has something to say to you Dan. Just an intuitive hunch.

http://www.freesfonline.de/authors/Ken_Liu.html

His site. He is amazing. I wish I could write like him.

http://kenliu.name/

A story about being able to see the past. This make me think of you Dan.

http://kenliu.name/binary/liu_the_man_who_ended_history.pdf
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:33 pm

No, Eric, none of this needs to be erased, especially not the holocaust, for instance.  Because this is the best possible world, lest ye forgets.  

But I keep forgetting, Eric, you don't believe in the best possible world.  

Neither, especially, does Cy.  In fact, if truth be told, she thinks this is about to be the worst possible world.  

How can I open her to the possibility of cosmic love?  

But, now, she is a party to the final negotiations.  But I'm sure, as she should be, she's extremely skeptical.  

How skeptical are you, Cy?  If you are less than totally skeptical, I'll be put on the spot.  You wouldn't want to do that to your favorite dog, now, would you?  

5:35--------

And then there's Katy's Olympic anthem.  NYT calls it limp.....  Do you see anything limp?  I don't.  

And, in the meantime, I spoke with the threesome.....

They were all on the happy page.  

The Vectors were all on track.  Ron is happy, as long as things remain predictable.  

We try, even desperately, to remain predictable.... within our protocol.... don't we, Cy, Eric and PF?    

Last edited by dan on Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:37 pm

I know there is an existence possible as energy beyond the manifest world. I think it's very different there, but we are here and here we work it out.

I do not accept the present world as the best we can have, but I believe we are here to work it out on our own with a little help and some walls.

I am exploring a new path, with old roots, but one found now today in 'here'!

Is this not the BPW we hope for? I know there may be some barriers a la Katecon, history and the prophetic tradition.

I don't want to run away or zen out. I want to engage and offer a way forward. I found a path for myself others could benefit from. That's it for my life, helping people meet themselves in 'here'. That's my retirement plan and one I am living out today. So why don't I get about the BPW?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:52 pm

Yes, we can get on with the show, but Cy is still on the spot.  

We are waiting, patiently, for the Montana militias to chime in.  

6-------

Here I am, all dressed up, and waiting to surrender, on behalf of the PtB. But nobody believes me.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:56 pm

Cy shocks the hell out of me sometimes. I dunno her personally, but she has some of the strongest feelings and opinions I have come across recently. 

We are painting a picture here together, not just photocopying the teacher's notes.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:08 pm

Yes, 'tis true..... every once in a while, we do venture into uncharted territory.  But all we have to is follow our protocols.  

Yes, some do cheat, but they get paid to do that.

In fact, we're paying them to cheat.

Last edited by dan on Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:10 pm

I mentioned this book before, curious what Tom knows. How does a lead singer of Blink 182 get so deep into this?

https://www.amazon.com/Sekret-Machines-Book-Chasing-Shadows/dp/1943272158

Disclosure? If they didn't talk to you Dan, there are others who suspect a spiritual dimension to all theb UFO stuff I know you know so well.

And point of fact, I am a Java/.NET/Cloud Software Developer/Architect who teaches classes about how to do all these fun technical things. Wanted the record clear. It is not an accident I am a Cloud Architect Wink

E

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:18 pm