UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Today at 9:05 am by dan

» New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM
Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:30 pm by Cyrellys

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:20 am by drwu23

» MIND MIX RADIO 2017
Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:24 am by dan

» Getting too Close
Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:11 pm by Earthling

» Morgellons and Nanotechnology
Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:02 pm by Summers

» Dan Smith - "Just the Facts Ma'am"
Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:36 pm by dan

» space travel
Thu May 18, 2017 4:26 pm by jizba

» Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys
Thu May 18, 2017 12:19 am by Cyrellys

October 2017

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

MIND MIX RADIO joins OMF

Fri May 06, 2016 6:27 pm by Admin

Mind Mix Radio hosted by Manticore Group joins the Open Minds Forum May of 2016. Featuring talk on a wide variety of subjects ranging from research to current events, it is expected to add a new dimension to the materials featured at OMF.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by garzparz on Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, I'm slowly backing away. You guys have fun. Until next time, don't let the aliens or black op fascists get you.

---

Simply, there is no seeker. 
There is nothing to attain. 
No such thing as enlightenment. 
Let's stop all this silliness.

We are lost in a hypnotic dream of separation. 

Searching for something only illustrates ignorance of reality.

Refining the mind seems like a good use of time. 

We are just dreamseekers following dreamteaching. 

There is no understanding oneness, there is just being in it.

This is all already known.

We just are remembering.

That includes all of your drama too Dan. 

We will have no impact unless love is involved. 

I know, I'm no help and a big distraction.

That is half right, we are all so very distracted.

Love is all that is moving.

As you were.

Last edited by garzparz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan on Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:15 pm

Come on, Eric, you know that not one of us is into machines.  

So, what did you get out of it.....?

Anyway, we all know that Tom is some sort of phony.
--------

Yes, I do believe in the Cloud. I don't believe in Tom DeLonge. I don't believe in machines. Got that?

Last edited by dan on Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:17 pm

I'm reading it. It touches not on the UFOs, but hints at the cosmic consciousness behind it maybe. Pretty relevant don't you think they come out with their little fiction now?
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:24 pm

Of course, there are going to be all kinds of distractions, for those of you who have insufficient faith.

You will need a firm grip on the truth.

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:26 pm

I pick things that come across my path Synchronously.

I have to look.

Protocol.

You know where my head and heart is.

With the One here in Us.

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:40 pm

Turkish coup underway. We hated Erogan. I would bet we made that happen.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:13 pm

Anything is possible...... going forward.......
ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid on Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:49 pm

garzparz wrote:Turkish coup underway. We hated Erogan. I would bet we made that happen.

And just yesterday John Kerry met with Putin.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/15/world/middleeast/john-kerry-vladimir-putin-syria-plan.html?_r=0

The ever accurate Youtube:

ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid on Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:26 pm

I mentioned this book before, curious what Tom knows. How does a lead singer of Blink 182 get so deep into this?

He doesn't. DeLong is just another UFINFOtainment channel. Though with a far larger audience potential than George Knapp or Linda Howe. Dan, have are our featherless friends activated the Doty-bot again?

EDIT: Eric, I'll add a bit more of my perspective. When it comes to UFOs, the first thing to recognize is that just about everything you'll find promulgated by this or that public relations channel is manure. Quite often bird manure.

Doty was an AFOSI agent who disseminated false government UFO documents across the 1980s. He later wound up a bird. As did Dan.

The birds are an informal recapitulation of a prior classified UFO study group known as the Advanced Theoretical Physics Study Group. For whatever reason it met a few times and some of the members continued on privately. I'm pretty sure that was before Dan's time. (and mine too, I was just a kid)

As near as I can tell, the birds had a two pronged effort. One, to lie about UFOs through public channels as much as possible. Hence, Doty's involvement. Though I see his role as primarily a scapegoat to draw public attention when they got caught.

Strawberry ice cream anyone? That was rather too obvious.

But they also did real physics. This is what the disinfo was meant to draw attention away from. And it seems they had another goal, as a honeypot to draw out dangerous kooks. Because Marshall Applewhite, for one. Look up Heaven's Gate.

Vallee got that so right. There are plenty of very smart birds. But Vallee is a genuine visionary. He sees the whole picture. Maybe not with clarity. But certainly with open eyes.

Another thing to realize is that when the birds speak with their own real names - in published studies, books, etc - they tell the truth. At least as much as classification allows. So if you want to know what they really think, don't listen to Tom DeLong. Or George Knapp. Or Linda Howe. Read their words. Listen to them speak. From the horse's mouth. And you'll learn something real about UFOs.

Now I don't know if Pandalfi is really about to have a Close Encounter of the Communion Kind out at New Devil's Tower. And if UTs/ETs will really show up. But Dan, you asked me in an earlier message: what would I advise Pandalfi to do? Go? Not go?

And I'd say, emphatically, don't go!

Because one thing about contactees that's consistent is that telepathic communion with aliens leaves your brains scrambled. Real alien MK-Ultra stuff. And unless Pandalfi has some technological way to shield his thoughts and prevent whatever it is these intelligences can do to brains, in his position of authority he's better off staying the far f*ck away. JMO.

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:49 pm

The whole thing stinks to me. I was curious why an entertainment kid got so deep, your explanation makes sense. And I was only ever drawn to Dan, Jack and Valle and a few of their fun friends. Einstein is in there and Swedenborg and a bunch of other kooks. 

We don't need no aliens, we got each other.

I joked with Dan about meeting a UT, but I was more interested in the Angelic types.

Still, wouldn't mind thanking one or two.

In another dimension maybe.

What is all that UFO mess. Phooey.

Wouldn't people rather talk to the Source?

Perhaps it would be much more enlightening Dan if they did that.

What a metaphor meeting in the desert.

Someone is laughing.

I'm not dangerous Dan, I only love you all, but I am an Anarchist of Love committed to the overthrow of the secret world order. 

There is nothing new here.

I imagine we all have battled the Shadow across dimensions and here we are again face to face with our old Adversary.

Old Scratch himself.

Seething.

Twisting.

Wriling.

Snaking.

But there is a divine part too.

Can you guess who the enemy is?

I don't know what the Devil or a devil is.

I know I am capable of some awful stuff and

some beautiful stuff.

The way you deal with the Devil...

...you laugh and keep on walking.

I don't know, and I'm really really sure I don't know.

When you know that, I think you are are onto it.
ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid on Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:53 am

This is interesting:

http://stargate007.blogspot.com.au/2010/03/spies-lies-and-polygraph-tape-book.html

Our own ferreting efforts to get to the source of the CORE STORY were interrupted when Caryn Anscomb, acting as a key source to STARstream Research, was accused of being an operative for Britain's MI6 Secret Intelligence Service.

Ms. Anscomb had partnered with Dan Smith, son of President Eisenhower's tax adviser from Harvard, in a plan to promote disclosure of a disturbing tale hidden within the core of the extraterrestrial "Trickster Tales."

It was Mr. Smith's belief, reinforced by his personal relationship to Ron at the CIA, that the CORE STORY involved eschatology -- the end of the human race.

Digging through the historical record, we uncovered a memo from Director of Central Intelligence W.B. Smith, who asked if the UFO phenomena could be used for psychological warfare and counterintelligence.

We discovered that the "Ron and Dan" show -- the eschatological Internet theater antics blogged by Dan Smith about his friend Ron at the CIA -- provided usable intelligence about an investigation of high frequency gravity wave research -- a year before an official government document confirmed our suspicions.

There was some fuss about Pandalfi having killed high frequency gravity wave research. But it continues onward.

http://www.iiis.org/Baker.pdf

I'd guess a gravity wave radio could make an excellent undersea communications device. Keep us well in contact with our submarines under all adverse conditions.

Well, no matter. Anything classified along those lines is done so appropriately.

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:21 am

I ignore the R+D show and I'm not paranoid. It doesn't register for me.

Honestly, I think it's a joke, distraction or an experiment, whether Dan is complicit or not, shrug.

I see Dan more an Owl than a chicken POF. 

Now if the aviary exists and is really hiding in the open and pushing the limits, what are their motivations? I'm new to UFO speculation, so here are my simpleton theories.

- Fear
- To find a new nest
- Curiosity
- No choice
- Greed
- Paranoia
- Divine direction 
- Stupidity
- Arrogance

If Dan is a spook in Eschatologist clothing or he is an Escatologist in spook clothing I don't know. Maybe Dan has been driven crazy standing in the rain all this time. Sorry Dan, just speculating here, nothing personal. Ha. It's all personal as you say.

And PF, why are you here?

What do you want? 

Everybody seems to want something. 

I'm sure the wizard can help you all and maybe myself finally.

---

http://www.newsweek.com/2015/11/20/meet-former-pentagon-scientist-who-says-psychics-can-help-american-spies-393004.html

Like I said, phooey. Well meaning scientists duped probably by Uri and May. Why would a scientist like Putoff, wanting to be taken seriously, do interviews for Sirius Disclosure? Why would any serious researcher do that? How much valuable real work is hidden? Knowledge is power afterall. 

Intention explains it all I think and intuition. I know people who actively share thoughts across great distances consciously and in the same room. I have observed it myself, no, not tested it. 

No need. 

We have nothing to prove to anyone. 

People are gonna believe what they want. I think Sean Caroll is doing the world a great disservice spreading that shadow gospel.

Rambling today across time and space. 

Have a good one y'all.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:56 pm

For the sake of argument, how might things be in a post Revelation world.......?  

Yes, it might take a long time for the truth to sink in.  There would be much resistance.  Science and religion would each hold out for as long as possible, with their individual claims of hegemony on the truth.  

Capitalism, too, would continue to wage a rearguard campaign.  

With all of us headed back to the Source, religion is deprived of its traditional stick, namely hell, to spur on the laggards.  

There must be something to spur us on......

Can there be spiritual incentives, once the material incentives begin to lose their compulsion?  

I suspect that the spiritual incentives will emerge mainly in communal/interpersonal settings.  Will such groups be competing?  

I think not.  There is more likely to be cooperation, within groups and between groups.  

Once the Katechon is removed, we will all experience the lightness of being.  Spiritual gravity will no longer be holding us down.  

We progress deeper into the Millennium...... Reality, itself, begins to open up.  Our journeys back to the mundane world become more interspersed.  

Previously, I have spoken of a final Rapture.  I have spoken of the twelve megalopolises, transforming into the twelve mother ships.  This strategem would ensure our communal progression. It would ensure the organicity of the process. There is possibility of the virtuosos striking out on their own. There would be fragmentation, toward the end.

I doubt that this is the plan. The organicity of the interpersonal spiritual forces will withstand any tendency toward fragmentation. That's the way I'm reading it.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:13 pm

I think you are close to something there. If we could just get to a homeostasis where the ones of us exploring spiritually, don't have to worry about getting jacked by the monkey brains.

And yes, there is motivation beyond the ego believe it or not.

Really, just enough stability to let the local communities do their thing.

I will be with the people in the fields myself.

And if there is a chance to live some simple life in a small community tucked away, I would enjoy a garden.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:27 pm

Ok, Eric, you're suggesting a fragmentation into smaller communities.....

There is already the provision for the 'tree-huggers' to opt out of the Rapture.  These small communities would be going off-grid, rather strictly speaking.  They would become the indigenes, on the far side of the Omega >> Alpha, Rapture gap.  

I've been suggesting that by the end of the Millennium, there would remain the 144 million of us, with natural fertility decline, who would make up the twelve Megalopolises.  These would be the ones participating in the Rapture event.  

Those choosing to remain behind would be a much smaller contingent, broken up into micro, off-grid communities.  

These folks would be the spiritual overseers of the natural restoration process. These ones would be completing the natural portion of our singular closed-timelike-curve. The others would complete the spiritual portion.

Do KIM that we're not speaking of any sort of cyclical process. This is not the process of Eternal Return. The Singular Cosmic Soul (SCS) does experience the 10^10 incarnations that constitute our Singular CTC.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:41 pm

I have tried to think through a global awakening. Yikes. It seems impossible to me without help from outside. We have natural and artificial processes and agendas at conflict. An alien in the sky might be a big enough outside focus for us to wake up. Natural disaster doesn't seem to be a big deal to us, the remnant adapts and evolution and survival kicks in. A lot smarter people than us must have thought through dystopian and idealistic futures and planned accordingly.

And if some of us can see the future like for real, ug, what a mess all this is. A beautiful mess.

I see our future within and I believe we can hardly imagine where following that call inside will take us. 

It seems awakening is a choice triggered by some will towards it. I feel there is a natural program in place hat kicks in when one starts following this pull. It's very personal, which makes planning it impossible. But in our current state, once awakened, the evolving part takes time and I do feel we are creating our light bodies in this phase. Whatever those are Wink 

Maybe it's kind of how Putoff described moving with no inertia. You move by shrinking space in front of you and expanding it behind you. In a very real sense it's an example of Wu Wei. Moving with no movement. Love provides that movement. I think we can actually evolve into mental beings like this.

Will we just be energy then, less dense?

Is there a place for a Homo Illuminatus in the plane of the material is the question I have. I would say yes. You don't float out of the world the more connected to it you feel, you see it just more beautiful the deeper you see and feel it's connection to you. So self realization only connects you more intimately to things. Why would you want to leave then? 

Am I making sense?

You are swept up in a rushing river. You don't need a plan for that. It will just happen. 

I'll leave it there.

Where did you come up with your Ark scenario?
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:35 pm

KIM, Eric, that we're all headed back to the Monad, and that it will mainly be an interpersonal/communal journey.  

The Rapture process will not be a singular event.  It will be picking up steam, throughout the Millennium, culminating in the final crescendo at the end.  

There will never be a complete break between heaven and earth.  The relatively few souls staying behind will continue with the natural attrition that will land them in heaven, as happens conventionally.  And, KIM, that we're all just one SCS, anyway.  There is never any real separation..... it's all just a relative illusion, remember.

The Ark notion makes more sense on the Alpha side of the Gap, wherein they are designated in the Noah's Ark scenario, coming down to form the nucleus of the 12 aborginal, Megalithic communities. The descenders are joined in those communities by the indigenes who stayed behind. The descenders number 12 x ~12,000. On the Omega side, I'm merely attempting a mirrored continuity. I'm perfectly open to suggestions, as always.

The BPWH is meant to be merely a rough outline, providing a minimal vision to prime our intuition pumps.

Once we get over the initial shock of the MoAPS, it should be smooth sailing into the Millennium. The most difficult part will be learning how to go with the flow. The remnants of the Protestant work ethic will not be so easy to shake off. That was a very different kind of flow.

Yes, there will be much fear surrounding the loss of our egos. There will be many who would rather be dead than 'Red'! And there will be many others who would be more than happy to accommodate that wish! Let's see if we can resist that temptation.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:38 pm

I know why Jack doesn't talk to you, you have it all figured out Smile

Yes, collective transpersonal evolution.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:18 pm

I spoke yesterday to the effect that Cy and I could represent the future and the past, respectively.  

Once we get past the initial shock of realizing that we might not be here, just by accident, I'm quite hopeful that resistance will melt away, sooner than later.  

Yes, we are here to work out the logistics of the past surrendering to the future..... of just letting go, if you will.  We just don't want them to let go to quickly, as we work on the transition process.  We will need to keep the airplanes flying, in the meantime.

And, OTOH, we're not meant to be the mere spectators of our own salvation. No. We're meant to be be the participants in this eventuality.

Creation is by us, for us and about us, after all. History has only ever been the history of salvation/redemption.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Last edited by dan on Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:22 pm

Again though, your future history is your fiction based on prophetic traditions? You just speculating? KIM?
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:34 pm

KIM...... keep in mind.

Speculation.......?

Yes and no....... more like 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration. And, yes, I'm just telling it like I hear it.

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:35 pm

Who told you about arks?
ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid on Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:06 pm

Dan,

I'm confused. I keep hearing about "the source"? What is this source? Is this a veiled reference to God?

I see Dan more an Owl than a chicken POF.

Now if the aviary exists and is really hiding in the open and pushing the limits, what are their motivations?

Eric,

The Aviary did at one point exist. Though reports were that it was Puthoff who was Owl, not Dan. But these people are old. Certainly at a point when most would retire. I'd guess some aspect of that group still exists. With new members brought in to replace those who've retired or passed on. Though I don't know this for sure.

nd PF, why are you here?

What do you want?

Everybody seems to want something.

I don't know. I truly don't know. Except perhaps I'd like a glimpse behind the veil once again.

I will say I've been having dreams again. And OBs. And Pre-OBs. That experience right before one pops out but doesn't. Probably nothing more than sleep paralysis. But I feel something. And I don't have words to describe that which I feel.

Last edited by ParanoidFactoid on Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

garzparz
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by garzparz on Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:13 pm

Ahhh. That I can relate to. 

The thing is, the veil is also the thing behind it and the thing wanting to look behind the veil. 

If you figure that paradox out, you win.
ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid on Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:23 pm

You're sounding a bit too much like TS. Eliot there Eric. Little Gidding.

http://www.columbia.edu/itc/history/winter/w3206/edit/tseliotlittlegidding.html

What we call the beginning is often the end
And to make and end is to make a beginning.
The end is where we start from. ...

We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time. ...

I don't know I'm having premonitions. But I'm having psychic something or other. It comes and goes in waves across my life. I spent many decades trying to suppress it.
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Post by Cyrellys on Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:50 pm

dan wrote:No, Eric, none of this needs to be erased, especially not the holocaust, for instance.  Because this is the best possible world, lest ye forgets.  

But I keep forgetting, Eric, you don't believe in the best possible world.  

Neither, especially, does Cy.  In fact, if truth be told, she thinks this is about to be the worst possible world.  

How can I open her to the possibility of cosmic love?  

But, now, she is a party to the final negotiations.  But I'm sure, as she should be, she's extremely skeptical.  

How skeptical are you, Cy?  If you are less than totally skeptical, I'll be put on the spot.  You wouldn't want to do that to your favorite dog, now, would you?  

5:35--------

And then there's Katy's Olympic anthem.  NYT calls it limp.....  Do you see anything limp?  I don't.  

And, in the meantime, I spoke with the threesome.....

They were all on the happy page.  

The Vectors were all on track.  Ron is happy, as long as things remain predictable.  

We try, even desperately, to remain predictable.... within our protocol.... don't we, Cy, Eric and PF?    

Hi Guys, I'm here...always somewhere in the woodwork!

But seriously, Dan, I've never been 100% open with my little walk-in story because without a tangible proof of paradigm to attach to those portions of it, you can't take it outright seriously. There must always be a certain amount of skepticism yes, but I've learned the better thing to do with certain realities is to set them on a shelf like a vase of fine porcelain and remember to pause and meditate upon it from time to time if for only to remember the qualities of a memory you cannot prove still can have a profound and positive effect.

My point gentlemen is essentially what I've tried to tell Dan in years past that is like a pole bean that never achieved the trellis...I've been through this riddle of the introversion. As in centuries ago. I went on to other things only to have to come home because of the current mess. This jaunt I'm on is out of the normal process of synching except wrt to Source/Synchronicity itself. It has to have agreeable catalysts to do some things...and a human perspective is quite useful for comparison. All being comes with its own kind of myopia. Eric might already understand what I mean by that.

None of this means I have all the answers guys...coming home means you again become subject to the memory restrictions and limitations experienced by who humanity is at this point in the conscious universe. It is what it is. It would not be inaccurate to say, I've been where humanity will be somewhere in the future (development wise). So it IS possible for humanity to have a future and for it to follow in a fashion not too far off of what you're envisioning. But these suicidal elites with the 'decisions' they're making on behalf of everyone else is posing a road-block to that future so real that it has the Ancients in a tizzy about it despite the regulations that prevent them from intervention. It is a human problem and only humans can ultimately fix it. I can only say there is no guarantees of getting it fixed. First everyone has to WANT a future. The hard part? Everyone is still struggling with figuring out how to want a future...let alone envisioning one. The really bad part? There are peoples out there in that possible future who's own futures will depend upon humanity being there to fill a special role when that time comes...no humanity...and others out there end up getting dragged under too. Everything is interconnected. Suicide of mankind is not an option.

As for my part...I'm a Source flunkie. Source says jump...Cy jumps. Because even if it's not all fun and games, there's a definable good reason for jumping.

Cyrellys

-- such fundamental ancient wisdom included vast cosmological knowledge of Earth and the Universe, along with a metaphysical understanding of the Creator/Source, as well as the Laws of the Cosmic Order. The suppression and distortion of that knowledge over the millennia can be clearly detected, suggesting the true extent to which truth has been distorted or concealed from humanity since c. 3150 BC by the colonists and their followers...according to the ancient oral traditions, the earliest distant ancestors of those three tribes had originally lived with the "Shining Ones" in their ancestral lands...the term 'hidden Shining Ones' refers to the Ancient Ones and their mutually agreed period of exile, prohibiting public contact and direct influence over the humans of Earth...this same event or a very similar one, is described or implied within other legends and oral traditions retained by numerous ancient cultures, and is generally known as the 'separation of heaven and Earth.'

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

FEMA Orders 200,000 Death Certificates–What For?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfrNGx_nEwA&feature=player_embedded

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:03 am