Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeToday at 3:31 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeToday at 10:18 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+6
MrZ
GSB/SSR
Bard
Sparky
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
10 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys Mon May 04, 2015 12:29 am

First topic message reminder :

dan wrote:Cy,

I'm not in favor of guns, but I understand that some folks need that extra sense of security.  

Yesterday we were at the national Cathedral doing the flower market for Kashmir-Rose.  Today we are headed to a WCUAVC flight day at a school down here.  

Was looking at the connection between India and Greece back in the day.  In fact there was a Greco-Indian empire, created by Alexander the Great.  The mutual influence

(cont.)

Well guns have their place, but that wasn't the point...the point was that Hillary equates gun possession with violent individuals or groups and I think I quite clearly illustrated the problem with that kind of thinking by saying I've never been responsible for hurting someone.

I'm not a violent person and my record attests to that. Hillary however is responsible for the deaths of two exemplary military members and one Ambassador, all by design. She also responsible for the arrests and loss of career of one General and one Admiral who attempted to send in a rescue party. They would have been successful in the rescue and then the creation of ISIS and the gun running that contributed to it would have been exposed. Nothing like wiping the proof of criminal wrong doing off the map to protect your own arse Hildebeast? Like any of us would forget and forgive her? Hillary apparently doesn't own guns and yet she's been responsible for the ending of at least three lives and two careers. She's five ahead of this gun owner. And that's just what we happen to know about. There's rumors her and her prior hubby were involved in the drug trade of Arkansas and S. America...then there's China and Walmart. I could go on but what's the point. Truth is too old fashioned and justice is also out-dated.

I'm a celt so truth and justice is not a cultural trait in the eyes of the modern umbrella society which refuses to acknowledge those traits as part of the nation's psyche, but rather as a personal neurosis that they'd probably insist a straightjacket and heavy medication be applied to if I were within reach in DC. Truth and justice equals neurosis? What kind of thinking is that?!! But that's the spew emerging from orgs like DHS since its inception. So when it comes to commentary, turn-about-is-fair-play. They and their flunkies make snide comments about us and we return the favor.

>>>on India and Greece...look at the Sanskrit language and old greek. Then compare it to Old Irish. Fascinating? Now look at some of the ideas each culture valued...same again. All three have same root system. Ah but why would anyone care about the legacy of the elder gods? 'er ET and the seeding of civilizations? Virmana are inconveniences...ah! and there once was one in the vicinity of Fermoy Eire of all places! That is if you can take the Christian overlay off the history.

>>> on the subject of the Glyphs:

432 Mystery

432 Mystery: the first lesson - the Abducted Preceptor

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:21 pm

Date: September 20, 2015 at 3:52:01 PM EDT
    To: Paul Murad
    Cc: 45 others......
    Subject: Do we have another option.......?

(cont..........)

Yes, materialism is dead..... dead on arrival.

So, let's all be dualists......?

Yes, that is the temptation, turn the clock back 400 years to Descartes. That is the default position of 99% of us.

But, no, science has been much too successful at correlating mind with matter. We just can't put all that 'toothpaste' back in the tube. That would be to ignore the last 400 years of science.

Jack is correct, we must push forward. He is at the forefront in this effort, and Z is reminding him how difficult this is. I am happy to leave that task to the two of them. That may be the only possible path forward. If need be, we can argue the pros and cons of (postmodern) dualism on a separate list.

I am suggesting that, instead, we reconsider immaterialism.

I do this advisedly..........

I'm saying that this provides the only rational answer to a global calamity.

More specifically, I'm saying that this provides the only rational way to understand the world and our place in it. Only by understanding who we are; from whence we came, and whither we go, do we stand a chance of meeting the challenges ahead.

Yes, it is time for us to wake up to our destiny. It is time for us to realize that we are not just a cancer on a planet, lost in space and time. No. We are a chrysalis. Our destiny is the focus of the cosmos. This is what it's all about, folks.

Cy,

Does this answer your suggestion about dualism?

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:33 pm

I never said I had a question. But in response to yours:

Quote: More specifically, I'm saying that this provides the only rational way to understand the world and our place in it. Only by understanding who we are; from whence we came, and whither we go, do we stand a chance of meeting the challenges ahead.

Yes, it is time for us to wake up to our destiny. It is time for us to realize that we are not just a cancer on a planet, lost in space and time. No. We are a chrysalis. Our destiny is the focus of the cosmos. This is what it's all about, folks.

This is basically what I said to you in 2008 but you blew it off at the time. The only part I disagree with is:

"Our destiny is the focus of the cosmos."

This is not the focus. But is it a concern? In my personal experience, it's been expressed to me that it is a tremendous concern. I would not be here if it were not.

You did read what I posted to the email thread I hope as I clarified some of what I posted here.

In the spirit of discussion, here is a question for you. How do you propose to proffer a solution for a cataclysm neither yourself nor even your insider friend Ron have clearly defined? There are none who will take a 'solution' seriously if you cannot clearly, concisely list or define the problem in detail.

Ron and the other insiders in governance won't define or spell it out...they think people are 'too toxic to deal with' and so they have created policy, and directives among themselves to "go it alone".

Thereby creating a far greater problem.

And my following comment here is not part of that far greater problem but rather a minor consequence of their choice: If any of them whisper about it, they do so in a manner that is so cryptic it muddies the water further causing those like yourself to cast about like a man with a net uncertain exactly where the fish are or what a fish even looks like.

They do not understand that the so called Cosmic Consciousness created a team to be of assistance...that it is not necessary to go it alone. Around the world there are beings who've lived many many lifetimes who've come home to be of assistance. But if you are not a world of one people who engage across their people employing the full capability the whole manifests, then you are essentially trying to do the impossible with one hand tied behind your back. That is shear idiocy. You might as well hand the whole evolution over to roof full of preschoolers if you're intent on suicide to that degree.

Earth's Epitaph: the epitome of creative consciousness application reached crysalis here in this place then wasted its opportunity in fear, secrecy, and digestability...when it failed to continue working as a team.

No solution can be considered until you have presented the actual problem.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:28 am

Date: September 21, 2015 at 11:04:44 AM EDT
    To: Paul Murad
    Cc: 47 others........
    Subject: Wonderful!

I'm hearing a rousing chorus....... Whatever floats your boat, Danny boy. Or is it..... Make our day, chicken little........?

IOW, no one offers a better plan for saving the world, on the off-chance that the world might need saving.  

Yes, there is some scepticism about turning the world on a dime.  Even I'm a little sceptical.  But I do believe that a little teleology can go a long way.  We wouldn't even be here, if there hadn't been a plan in place, from the beginning.

It shouldn't really be called a plan.  It is what it is. It is the best possible world.  Call it a hypothesis, if you like.  Like I say, it's just what is.  

Right off the bat, you can see why I got my little hiney arrested at GFC. God didn't really have a choice, said I.

Well, is there no free choice?  I'm a big fan of free choice. And I'm also a fan of destiny.  To some, that is a contradiction.  I used to think that, too, but then I learned a little philosophy. There are 'cheats', in the bigger picture.

This is a bumpy train, so I'm being rather succinct. That's to everyone's benefit, I think.

(cont.......)

Cy,

I'm having difficulty blogging on a bouncing train, w/o a keyboard. I'm trying to respond to your points in a general way. We are dealing with a very large picture. You might even cut me a little slack, per impossible.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:13 am

Quote: "I'm having difficulty blogging on a bouncing train, w/o a keyboard. I'm trying to respond to your points in a general way. We are dealing with a very large picture. You might even cut me a little slack, per impossible. "

I thought I just did! Lol.

From D - 09/19/2015: As to Cyrellys, No one needs a stinking consensus, Dan!
    Those other opinions irrelevant.Smile
    Disclosure has already taken place, hasn't it? Let's not think it hasn't happened, it has.

Cyrellys to Dan 09/19/2015: Quote Dan: "For instance, does anyone have a story or theory, which might, in the near-term, if given effective distribution, favorably impact the global situation, i.e. it might possibly preempt a crisis?"

Yes. And I might lay it out in December after I've set the ball in motion. But don't watch me...the map is much, much larger...watch Synchronicity. That would be a good exercise for everyone in the spirit of playing along with Dan's suggestion to assume there's a Cosmic Intelligence in play here...even ET could learn a few things. Lol.

Cy

From D to Dan 09/19/2015: All I said was that God has no history at all of stopping calamities, which our history is replete with, yet we never learn.
    Why is that? Because we are mortal and everything we learn in life is rubbed out and everything we learn in death is also obliterated. Our memories are crippled and it's no wonder we will cause our own destruction, blundering blindly into disaster. A species that had all its memories would be utterly different. No priests, no kings or politicians. Each individual would be a complete person, sentient and fully conscious. Only such people could create a VALIS. Only such a people could take on a planetary task that would require most of the talents of the population. Only people like that could develop a galactic civilization.

Cy to D - 09/20/2015: Ah but God does have such a history. He simply is not looking in the right place. He'd have to leave behind the events of the early 1300s and travel further back for the answer to that.

Everything we learn in life and death is not obliterated. Dutch nesting doll. It's all there, it is more simply that it is not fully accessible in this particular state. He didn't ask why that would be useful! Because even the consciousness of immaterialism needs its opportunity to develop. Because even it has its skill sets to be learned in this life. Components in a soul construct.

Cy

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
    Post by Cyrellys Today at 1:08 pm

Cy said: "Ah but God does have such a history. He simply is not looking in the right place. He'd have to leave behind the events of the early 1300s and travel further back for the answer to that. "

To learn how it is done...the inquisition roasted most of the teachers, some quite literally.

And people still flock to the Pope without a complete perspective. lol.

I did say watch Synchronicity...the hand of the Source operating physically within our environment. I've given that definition before.

I've also remarked before that IT does not interfere with Free Will, as a general rule. It partners with those who roll back the darknesses of ignorance, chaos, egoism, and others.

The people capable of creating a galactic civilization are those who have determined what 'NATURE' they espouse. Earth's people are struggling with this one simple thing. Its implied question underlies all issues and efforts. It is both an individual choice of determination and a collective choice of determination.

Edit to ADD: Consider the components of your individual and collective "nature". Every living person and every choice or act matters and contributes. These are the building blocks of your galactic civilization.

And it either opens further doors or secures them from reach.

One of those doors that could and should be opened is one through which the human potential lies. But it will take courage, self-application, and the many to reach the doorknob and turn it. Edit to add: Global genocide whether soft or hard in manner leads to a dead end...zero transformation.

Cy to Paul - 09/20/2015: The idea of God having an "agenda" is an attribution assigned by humans. Does it? I don't know cannot say. I'm only aware of certain things which as you say could be interpreted as having an 'agenda'. I mention this as a caution because it is this sort of mistake which gave rise to the simplistic thinking that resulted in two millennia of religions as a force to be reckoned with in the landscape. Do you want to create or empower religions to continue what they do or to grow anew? I hazard you do not. So this very simple perception which consequence can amount to a version of a cargo cult (anthropology) is something to keep in mind...this is a beginners concept in exopolitics...about attribution, personification, and anthropomorphism.

That said, I can say there exists a message in the bottle. The gist of the message, pertains to the survival of Earth and its peoples...that there indeed is a purpose, and a recognition of identity, with a long history, and choices. Is God revealing these? Yes in many ways when you look with eyes from a mind that has heard this breath on the wind. But in that same scene there is clear indication of responsibility, and self-application expected on the part of each individual and the collective. There are the boundaries of natural rights. There is a consequence for self-destruction. And there is a need for belief not so much in the Cosmic Consciousness of God as there is in yourself. That you, your life, and your continuances (posterity/descendants) have a value to the greater reality within which you exist...within the very mind of God. It is a message of hope and expectation on ITs part. But It does not interfere in choice...you have to want that future. And you must believe in your own capacity to contribute toward it in both great and small ways.

That bottle is replicated over and over and over in many places. You will find it, should you go looking for it. The fabric of our reality is not so different from an artists canvas and the subtle landscape hides many things to be found only when the time is right.

Then when you have come to terms you are not alone, you have the opportunity to partner with it...it stands with those who love life truly. Remember that phrase, it has recurred over and over throughout history...the song that is singing us. Each sings harmony to its melody in each person's own way. Jack in his, Dan in his, and you in yours. Each is beautiful and a facet of that very consciousness...unique and at the same time shared.

You must as Deepak rightly said, decide what reality you want to live in. That is all part of the journey toward establishing your soul identity; toward declaring your individual and contribution to the collective 'nature.'

For those who seek a return of the Son, I would suggest that what you want is not always what you receive...look around you...you are surrounded in subtle ways by those who are a part of that remarkable construct...strewn like grains of sand beneath your feet waiting for you to believe enough build with them.

FiOs.

Cyrellys

Cyrellys to D - 09/20/2015: Remember what I said about cargo cults? ::

1. Whoever said you were required to believe God exists? What was I talking about? Cosmic Consciousness. Those emerging from the paradigm built by religion with a rudimentary perception of it call it God. Remember what I said about cargo cults!
    2. Whoever said anything about worshiping? Remember what I said about cargo cults...abject cynicism is just as capable of creating a cargo cult as a religion.
    3. You are familiar with mainstream history, and religions history. But have you walked among the proverbial trees? Have you been the silent shadow in the crowd. Have you followed the trail of Synchronicity? Until you have done this you do not know history for history as the vast majority know it is a construct same as religion, "mainstreaming" knowledge sets, technological toys, and so on...constructs of social and intellectual control. There is a history out there few are aware of and fewer care to track. And even fewer are free enough of psycho-social conditioning to review without pre-condition. I am not advocating creating a new harness with you as the horse...I'm taking yours off and saying LOOK! of your own accord; your own volition.
    4. A child is a peabrain to an adult. But children embrace time. Children look first before they judge. Children listen without the shades of conscription. And a child grows. Mankind are as children to this cosmic consciousness...and to their older kindred.
    5. Triggers! What are the emanations that surround the infinite by which the infinite relates to the finite? In what way does the road and connective energy running through your being bridge the points between dimensions?
    6. While some think mechanically about the power that is the energy of life; the source of all movement in life, others think of Neart in terms a sacred force...one that is to be respected. One is materialistic approach. The other is a spiritual/immaterial approach, akin to respecting the gifts of Awen: the three drops of inspiration - "the encryptions of primal creative power, having the ability to change our lives; a living possibility, arising when the rays of experience glance upon and inspire the dormant seeds of knowledge within us." It is pure "connective energy running through our being, bridging areas of ignorance, reconnecting areas of neglect, bringing into one teeming mass of imagery, metaphor, and understanding all that we are about.

When I spoke about the message in the bottle and the human potential, I was also pointing at that encryption....that creative source that exists throughout all four dimensional reality where FiOs slows to a shimmering crawl manifesting as the perceived reality around us yet still wielding that primal creative power in synchronous manners that defy logic in the movement from the smallest quark to the grand black swan anomalies that perplex scientists and societal management or leadership. It does indeed have the ability to partner with us...and in so doing alter our lives...I pointed to it because you are its living possibility. And you and other scientists are on the cusp of understanding the processes that arrive at this arrangement.

FiOs. -- "Vision, Memory, Dream" Berla Feini (old Irish), "Knowledge" Modern Irish.

Cyrellys

Cyrellys to D - 09/20/2015: It wasn't meant to convince you of anything...it is only food for thought. In my perception, this cosmic consciousness is not something you can be convinced about without a variety of direct experiences for comparison. You would need experience interacting with one or more Others (ET and UT types), at least a partial access to past lives, some experience with a number of psi abilities, some time spent in impartial observation across the living spectrum, and then some direct experience with it, IMO. There are alternatives, but that is the ideal prerequisite. You would know if you've had the necessary experiences and it is more than obvious you have not, therefore no amount of convincing would suffice. The only purpose in mentioning any of this; in having this discussion is for future reference, plain and simple.

It is a seed. Like yourself, a living possibility. Nothing more.

as we say 'all things in good time.'

Cy

Cyrellys to D - 09/20/2015: lol, you're still making the mistake of jumping to conclusions....past lives could never prove the existence of cosmic consciousness. Think about that. Slow down a bit. You would have realized it yourself. They are only information repositories about experience; sets of information. Information peculiar to that particular lifetime manifestation. Knowing something, whether directly through experience or Kenning (indirectly) through residual patterns of prior experience or other means like psi, is a process not unlike proving something scientifically. The contents of any particular knowledge set or combination of sets can only contribute to awareness...like reading a book written a century ago. I think a valid scientific pursuit might be in discerning how to unlock the connection between the sets so that each new life could reference the past ones were the need to arise. There people out there who have some of that capability naturally...but science could eventually provide the process to alter it from occasional occurrence or happenstance to a reliable tool. What past lives could do would be lengthen our perception of experiential data...extend the library so to speak. Across the spectrum of the library as its spans the breadth of the many, there would be the pertinent parts that could be drawn to the surface, the obscure pieces of evidence that would speak to us about whatever the truth about Cosmic Consciousness is, among all the other questions we have about it and for it. Prove or disprove. Egoism is saying we have learned all there is about reality that only the encounters upon this path are real and we may ignore all else, be it conciliatory or not because it does not originate from an "accepted" source. If I may, I'll suggest that much of the stumbling blocks in science today might in truth trace back to egoism. For the baby was thrown out with the bathwater.

Cyrellys to D - 09/20/2015: At D:

http://mp3with.me/mp3/miracle-of-sound-all-as-one-dragon-age-inquisition-song.html

Stumble from the ashes
    Lost enigmas in the dust
    I cannot remember
    Though they tell me that I must

Sky is torn asunder
    Fear that breaks the brave
    Will not drag me under
    Climb out of the grave

Maker’s sign or false divine
    This mark of worth I wear
    Hardened are these fateful scars I bear

Stand side by side
    Carry all as one
    We can bear this weight
    Stand side by side
    We won’t come undone
    For the hands that will carry us home are
    Touched by fate

Hold on
    Hold on to what you strive for
    Hold on
    Hold on to what you fight for
    Hope

Get up and fight...
    BREAK

Through the fade or leafy shade
    Or scorching desert sands
    Lift the people from their pain
    Unite and take a stand

Breach into the future
    Reach into the fade
    Stamp out the abuser
    Staff and bloody blade

Maker’s breath or wind of death
    It matters not to me
    Be it one or none or synergy

Stand side by side
    Carry all as one
    We can bear this weight
    Stand side by side
    We won’t come undone
    Touched by fate

Hold on
    Hold on
    Hope

Stand side by side
    Carry all as one
    We can bear this weight
    Stand side by side
    We won’t come undone
    Touched by fate

Fight for your values
    And fight for your friends
    Fight through this blight
    Find the light at the end
    Through the age of the dragon
    Through chaos and hate
    The hands that will carry us home are touched by fate

Hold on
    Hold on
    Hope
    Hope
    Hope

Miracle of Sound - All As One (lyrics)
    Composed by Gavin Dunn

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:15 am

Cyrellys to Gary B 09/20/2015: Immaterialism is a modern term for

36. Tuirigin: (TOOR' ghun) is a very precise word for which there is no English equivalent; the nearest translation is "a circuit of births" correlating to different types of transformational journeys. One such journey being the movement of the soul between the otherworld and this world in a series of journeys resulting in metempsychosis - the migration of soul from one body or state of being to another. Tuirigin is nothing less than the birth of the true nature, for it is not until the soul has been fused with everything else that it assumes its true nature; the soul's many turnings bring about its potential; wisdom. The Celtic tuirigin is about fusion - not refining the soul til it reaches nirvana, but a profound communion with everything that brings authenticity to the soul. Source: Caitlin Matthews, book "The Celtic Spirit".

In Theosophy another modern term we catch another glimps of Tuirigin: C. Access to Supreme Worlds: The awakening within, inherently possessing the faculty to directly connect to the Divine world(s). The existence of a special human ability to create this connection. The ability to connect and explore all levels of reality; co-penetrate the human with the divine; to bond to all reality and experience a unique inner awakening. More: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theosophy

Revivalists say "We are the Universe watching itself" expressing yet another facet...

"The field of the finite is all that we can see, hear, touch, remember and describe. This field is basically that which is manifest, or tangible. The essential quality of the infinite, by contrast, is its subtlety, its intangibility. This quality is conveyed in the word spirit, whose root meaning is 'wind, or breath'. This suggests an invisible but pervasive energy, to which the manifest world of the finite responds. This energy, or spirit, infuses all living beings, and without it any organism must fall apart into its constituent elements. That which is truly alive in the living being is this energy of spirit, and this is never born and never dies."
    ~ David Bohm, Quantum Physicist.

Dreams (truths, intent, ontology) will not manifest without
    our active help, or without the energizing grace of the spirit.
    And while that grace is generously available to us,
    it will not accomplish our dreams without our hard work.
    When our dreams manifest through this process, the whole world is creation.
    ~ Caitlin Mathews, Celtic Revivalist & Author in the Celtic Shamanic Ancestral Tradition.

The soul of each one of us is sent, that the universe may be complete.
    ~ PLOTINUS, Enneads.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:05 pm

Cyrellys to Paul M. 09/20/2015:

Paul said: The major purpose of religion is to get us closer to God.... No more, no less... That, however, assumes you believe in God... Yes, agenda is a sense of understanding how to move in the direction of time. By agenda, if you read Genesis, the first day in the garden makes an omen about the last day... What would that mean?

Yes I do understand that was the original purpose, but somewhere along the line it soured and became something else...a tool of the dark side. I can't say unequivocally I believe in God as Christians describe it. Mine is a direct relationship with Creative Source. I understand that God is what Christians as a people raised in the arms of one version of theology call IT that. I cannot attest to what the meaning in Genesis actually is, as I was asked to not become entrapped by theology and its works; that in the context of this particular round of life is avoiding all such books. Pure connective experience and relation is my assignment would be appropriate to say in description. We say, Apprenticed to Synchroncity.

Paul said: We would obviously like to see the survival of the Earth. However, other things happen, some natural and others to be determined. Recent findings of isotopes on the Mars Rover indicates that Mars was destroyed by large nuclear fission/fusion bombs. Personally speaking, Phaeton, the planet between Jupiter and Mars was destroyed resulting in the asteroid belt. Was this due to indigenous beings or could it have been due to collisions with a celestial body? And if so, what is 'Wormwood' in the Book of Revelation? Looks like a NEO that has an orbit of billions of years ready to destroy the Earth... Why? Do we deserve this? Was this the revelation at the Garden of Eden?

Yes I am aware of the isotopic signature on on Mars and the destruction of the former system body you call Phaeton. I originally heard of this body by a different name, and am trying to remember what it was...I'll pass it to you when I do. But the destruction you see of those today, by my understanding were not altogether natural...they were the result of an all out war which is carried in vestigial verbal history memory in Old Irish tradition. True or not? I am not certain but there is also description by other ancient cultures out there that speak of something similar. There is also the Cyclic Cataclysm...a problem that enters our experience every 3-4,000 years and a different one at the 26,000 year approx stamp. The ancients built solar observatories in stone and wood across the Isles and Europe to come to a new understanding of the revised positions of celestial bodies after the last severe passage approx 5,000 years ago.

Catastrophes have happened throughout the history of Earth humanity's history. Over and over. It is not a matter of whether a population deserves such or not. They are only part of the landscape of experiences that bring us to face what is within ourselves and the Potential instilled in us by the Creative Source....that Cosmic Consciousness to which everything belongs as a facet of itself and yet unique and independent as any new thought or epiphany might be. These threats have always existed to one degree or another. We are on the rebound now, as in the past. We have had multiple rises to high civilization and lost it all before. What is different now? The Source perceives it as humanity believing that suicide is the necessary course, that oblivion rather than life is the course intended, and this is NOT true.

Paul said: Consciousness of God? We barely understand God. The amount of interactions in an informative dialogue just doesn't exist other than Moses... This is something the Kaballist would ask about. Our knowledge is less than we know about sub-atomic particles...
    Hope? That might be all we have...

It is true we barely understand God. But you know that the Cosmic Consciousness is Life Oriented. You know it as a creative and energized Awareness. You know it has a dog in this hunt that is Humanity. Every race and culture on this world has some sort of personal and collective experience with it, no matter the name they give it. These are the pertinent things to understand. You also know it does NOT interfere most of the time, but then on critical events it DOES.

Paul said: Nice tapestry of words and meaning... What is replicated? If I do not know, how could I find it?

The message in the bottle. Scattered in pieces across many individuals brought home for a lifetime here when most needed...like what I outlined in the last message. But humanity is stubbornly cubical-ized, compartmentalized, etc. Do not speak meaningful with each other but in rare instances like this...for example: must not discuss anything during their working hours when they are indentured to an employer...no interrelation among individuals allowed and heaven forbid if you are caught having discussions outside of work on own time! I have seen this application to keep the many on a contrived plantation. It is replicated in the open all around you...in the creative Awen, the three drops of inspiration, intuited by the song writer, by the author, by an elder whose senility and memory loss falls away for a few moments of life altering lucidity bestowed upon a family member. Its touch is everywhere but religion teaches people to not recognize it or to dismiss it.

Paul said: Ah, and let paradise be anow! We do not, unfortunately, know ourselves either , understand each of us, let alone respect one another. It is hard to sing with a discordant choir... I asked the question earlier and my words were not heeded. What is the purpose of mankind? Survival is not an acceptable option...

There is no paradise coming, not anytime soon. There will be a period of correction or consequence depending upon how you look at it, the reasons behind it are of our own making. Things that were to have happened did not by our people's own choices. And then there is that which has grown up among us that wreaks havoc upon the rest of the world which our people still choose to not acknowledge or attend to. Shrug.

Paul said: What is the purpose of mankind? Survival is not an acceptable option...

Yes I totally understand we do not know ourselves and how hard it is to sing among the dischordant. This is a time of choosing...to decide on a character; a nature...that choice will set the stage for the future and will lock or unlock doors. There is a purpose out there that may be embraced. It is meaningful and humanity of Earth would be well suited to it. But it is still far in the future because mankind has still a great deal of maturing to do. That purpose as I was told, is to take a place as the future mentors to young races in the Cosmos. Those who do that now are evolving beyond their own current form of being and leaving behind a vacuum. Fantastic as all that sounds, I would suggest focusing on the problems at hand...there are more than enough of those to occupy the human race for quite some time to come.

Cy said: Then when you have come to terms you are not alone, you have the opportunity to partner with it...it stands with those who love life truly. Remember that phrase, it has recurred over and over throughout history...the song that is singing us.

Remember that phrase: it stands with those who love life truly...it has recurred over and over throughout history. Key pieces in history have experienced the presence of that phrase.

Paul said: Agreeable! With no control or destiny, you must select your own path. To find if it is the right path or even a good path, that could be determined by your achievements...

That is very well said. If we as energized living beings are dualistically living both independently in the sense of individual and collective uniqueness or potential and then dependently in the sense of connectivity and the various boundaries such as environment or circumstantial landscape...it is not a far leap to accept or consider that one possible view of the Cosmic Consciousness and living reality construct is as a part of an objective to understand itself...everything from spontaneous art to delineated paths of inescapable fate where every component is a facet of itself as much as each may be independent.

Paul said: Ah, you got religious upon me! My believes about Jesus or Buddha, or whatever is a personal item. Recall my earlier words from the Dalai Lama: The best religion is the one that brings you closer to God! Seek God!

Lol, not really. Spiritual yes. Religious no. But I cannot deny I am surrounded by those who ascribe to a largely common religion and equate everything continually to it and in its contextual terms...it is to those who do that I address that remark. I can only speak from my own experience which is something I'm all too well aware this Cosmic Consciousness fully intended...the story behind that is personal and not for relating. Suffice to say I am sufficiently humbled in my understanding of it and what some might interpret as a change of tack (nautical).

Cyrellys to D - 09/20/2015:

I was quoting Paul Murad. Not Biblical Scripture.

As to knowing who I am in touch with? Let's fix that little statement which is loaded with many assumptions...

Adjust to: How can I know the direct connection to the Source which all light encoded beings are interwoven with? Including yourself.

How can you not? Don't answer that. It's only food for thought. I once told Dan Smith there were some things about his early proposals that would not work. He asked me why I believed that. I replied to him, "Dan I have been where you want to go. And I have come home, as have many others...with us is a message in the bottle. I can be here because I do not violate certain rules about interference since I originate here."

Dan has since made acceptable adjustments to some of his ideas...his ideas are a project in progress. I don't know and cannot at this point say if I agree with all of it as yet. But I can recognize someone who has not given up on life and on human potential...that crysalis that may yet become the butterfly.

I don't have all the answers...that is for people like yourself to discern. I can offer hope -- only attest that all you hope for is indeed possible...that you are not alone. That there is purpose, support, and a life that is yours to choose if you have the will and the heart for it.

How can I know who or what I am entwined within, because I've already tread certain paths...and because your personal lack of confidence in yourselves, in the Creative Source that dreamed of you, brought forth the need for those like myself to come home and bolster your Potential with our testimony and encouragement. Stop beating yourself over your own head!

Hold on. Hold on for what you strive for...
    Hold on. Hold on for what you fight for....HOPE

Reach into the future,
    Reach into the fade...

Lyrics. A simple construct filled with simple but effective solutions...Stand together. Remember.

That mark of worth you wear
    Those fateful scars you bear...

You can bear the weight
    Stand side by side
    for the hands that will carry us home are touched by fate.

Fight for your values
    And fight for your friends
    Fight through this blight
    Find the light at the end
    Through the age of the dragon
    Through chaos and hate
    The hands that will carry us home are touched by fate

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:43 pm

I have not been able to duplicate my feat this morning of pasting my emails to OM.  Cy has gotten way ahead of me.  

It is a technical issue with my touch screen.  I should have brought my keypad.  I may have to go to the store tomorrow in Savannah.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:18 pm

Date: September 21, 2015 at 11:48:46 PM EDT
    To: David Gladstone
    Cc: 14 others........
    Subject: Re: Philawsafasy list.......

Philawsafazy.......

You can't live with it, but can live without it?  

In normal times, we mostly agree on what's what, in abnormal times we often do not.  In such times, there may be more questioning.  Will you be prepared to answer the questions? 

Have you decided what you're going to defend?  Will it be materialism or dualism?  Materialism is difficult to defend.  Have you ever tried defending it?  Want to practice on me? 

But, OTOH, there are very few scientists defending dualism. I doubt that you are prepared to do that, either. 

You will soon discover that what you think should be obvious is anything but.  That's the problem with philosophy. It ain't easy. 

Are you just going to walk away?  
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:43 am

Date: September 23, 2015 at 10:37:07 AM EDT
    To: David
    Cc: 17 others.......
    Subject: The fundamentalism of materialism

There are several people on this list who are convinced that physics represents the whole of reality, and that this reality is absolute. Furthermore, you suppose that mathematics is the final arbiter of this absolute reality, along with certain observations that can be performed with 'scientific' precision. You may be correct.

I, for one, cannot prove you wrong, certainly not with physics and mathematics, which are your old and new testaments. In effect you are Newtonian/Bohmians.

You are an even more select group, because you also believe in ET's, the paranormal and retrocausality. You tolerate some us, new-age fuzzy-thinkers, because we support these latter views. Anything else we may say is like water off of a duck's back.

You often act as a besieged cult. Instead of being surrounded by the unsaved, you are surrounded by fuzzy-thinking ignoramuses, or else by fuss-budget nit-pickers.

But, I may have a trump card. My trump card is the apocalypse. However, there is a 'slight' caveat. Neither Ron nor the Princess, who do vouch for the apocalyptic data, neither of them understand or 'believe' in the BPWH/SWH/CTC/Ouroboros (4M/K/SoT/X2).

Guess what, I don't believe in it either. But I just don't see any rational alternative. I'm just stuck with it. I'm left holding the bag, so to speak.

(cont......)

GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:19 am

dan wrote:I have not been able to duplicate my feat this morning of pasting my emails to OM.  Cy has gotten way ahead of me.  

It is a technical issue with my touch screen.  I should have brought my keypad.  I may have to go to the store tomorrow in Savannah.

Dan, you should pickup a basic Chromebook. It's an inexpensive way to access e-mail, forums, watch Internet TV/YouTube and even run a WordPress site, if you have WiFi available.

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:27 am

Date: September 23, 2015 at 12:50:52 PM EDT
    To: David
    Cc: 16 others.....
    Subject: trump card.......?

(cont.......)

I have no hocus-pocus, and I have not spoken to God or the Future.  

All I have is human reason.  But this is all we need, I claim.

I claim this, because I claim that reason doesn't compute.  It doesn't even quantum compute, I think, but I can't prove it.

So who the heck do I think I am......?  

Actually, if I'm right about the BPWH/SWH/CTC/Ouroboros, then I'm willing to believe that I might possibly be the 4M/K/SoT/X2.  This, you'd think, would constitute a major strike against the BPWH, if not the major strike.  I would tend to agree.

But then there is that darned logic.........

(cont.........2)  

There was additional information from Ron this evening.....

It seems that those who study the combination of the vectors have been noticing that they are correlated. This correlation effect has been dubbbed the 'core force'. It is considered an 'external' force. Does that mean external to the Earth? Yes.

Yes, but this 'core force' is usually interpreted in different manner than the way that I might. I did not ask what that interpetation was.

There were a whole bunch of other questions that any of us might have asked. They will wait until the next conversation.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:36 am

The upshot seems to be that, on the one hand, our guy is denying, or at least not admitting, that there is an external source of data.  OTOH, he is admitting that the alignment or correlation of the mundane data is being interpreted as being due to an external source.  

This may seem like a minor distinction, but the ramifications could be major.
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:19 am

Date: September 23, 2015 at 12:50:52 PM EDT

There was additional information from Ron this evening.....

It seems that those who study the combination of the vectors have been noticing that they are correlated.  This correlation effect has been dubbbed the 'core force'.  It is considered an 'external' force.  Does that mean external to the Earth?  Yes.  

Yes, but this 'core force' is usually interpreted in different manner than the way that I might.  I did not ask what that interpetation was.

There were a whole bunch of other questions that any of us might have asked.  They will wait until the next conversation.

Interesting idea, the "core force" ... I had speculated about this a while ago ... is there also a "core potential" as well? This is actually somewhat related to my fictional project currently in development.

Your initial thoughts?

Last edited by GSB/SSR on Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:26 am; edited 4 times in total

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:22 am

And is there any correlation of "core force" to the "core story" or NSA (and other three-letter agencies) "core secrets" classification level (as revealed in Snowden file dump)?

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:47 pm

Gary,

The core story is that we've been visited.  Can't imagine that there isn't a major correlation.

Core secrets.........?   Dunno.  Good question.

Tried to get him to elaborate, this morning.  No such luck.  Only talk about the pope. I could find nothing out of the ordinary in the speech.

4am----------

There is rumor of a ring-pass-not. It is a temporal barrier to remote viewing. It may have something to do with the breakdown of the models relative to next September.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:51 am

10:30am--------
    (on the Cedar Island/Ocracoke ferry)

Yes, I'm thinking it's quite possible that, if anything serious transpires, our guy is being careful not to tip his hand wrt dates and sources, and thus the rather elaborate ruse about 'vectors' and 'tensors', for pete's sake.  I'm sorry, but there just ain't any mundane vectors that come with dates attached.  

There may be multiple sources, and I could be one of them, as he once said.  And it may be that next September is the leading edge of the dead-zone, wherein all sources cease to operate.  

This could be part of the Apocalypse scenario.  According to its original meaning, this is the parting of the veil.  I had been supposing that this might coincide with the omega/eschaton/rapture, some thousand years hence, at the end of the Millennium.  But, no, now I'm thinking that this might coincide with the MoAPS/revelation.  That is what is scheduled for next September.  

This could actually be more of a phase transition than the Omega.  That transition could be nearly continuous, even though, technically we'd be leaving the Earth.  We could be doing so in a constructed craft/environment, with several centuries of anticipation, from the MoAPS.  

What might all of this mean......?

I'm really just trying to get my head around it, since 3:30 this morning.  

This is the big surprise.  This may have also been related to my 'retirement party'.  I'm trying  to remember when that first came up, and when it was supposed to be.  

It first came up with the muddy-shoes incident, which might have been the spring of '14.  The party was, at one time, supposed to have been on 7/4/15, I think, in GF.  But talk of the retirement party had ceased before  the 'vectors' came up, in the first part of this year.  

IOW, this would be the big one, almost out of the blue.  As of now, I don't know how else to make sense of it

9:30pm---------

I guess we were in need of some excitement, because we did get some.

Our rental car (water) flooded and shorted out halfway between the two ferries on Ocracoke Island, NC.  We're having a storm. The NPS Rangers brought us to the second ferry, and the only Hatteras towing company had to come back on the boat to retrieve the car.  The irony is that Enterprise is the only rental company on the island.  Hopefully they will swap cars.  The towing guy was doubtful we'd get it restarted any time soon.

This was the first time I'd been caught in a flood.  

So, where were we......?

Something serious going on......?  Maybe.  I'm running out of alternative explanations.

I do think that we are approaching the RPN. The situation is up for grabs, IOW.   And R&D are still in the game.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:06 pm

We were able to taxi off the outer banks, leaving our poor drowned car behind in Hatteras, for the rental folks to figure out. And the weather is only supposed to deterioate. We're taking the train back from Norfolk.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:49 am

We are high and dry back in Baltimore.  

I'm still thinking that the best explanation for the information about the crisis 'vectors/tensors', that I've gotten from Ron, is that we are dealing with RPN-type situation, if the information has any validity at all.  

The information has been fairly consistent.... Since last February or March the 32 vectors being watched have come into an unusual alignment.  They are pointing, somehow, to September 2016 as the timeframe beyond which the prognostications become unreliable or impossible.  

Right from the start, I have been sceptical.  The closest thing I can imagine would be ecosystem models.  The one with which I am most familiar is the so-called Club of Rome, 'limits to growth' model that has inaugurated back in the '60's.  It was basically a supply and demand model for population v. dwindling resouces.  It was based upon ealier predator/prey models used by ecologists, where you had K-type or R-type population dynamics.  

This was the sort of computer model that was the nearest fit to what Ron seemed to be describing, but it just does not fit, IMO.  

Actually, the CoR/LtG model has been fairly accurate, in some of its variables, since its inception.  But this is only in very broad brush strokes, where we are dealing in decades, as the shortest time-scale.  

But no, Ron implies that he has has access to models that deal in high-resolution time accuracy, where we talking of resolution in months, and data dealing with politico-economic variables.  But, wait, we cannot predict credit markets more than a few micro-seconds ahead.  If you had access to such a model, you would be a zillionaire, overnight.  There was a big scandal when some hedge funds were caught, last year, trading a few micro-seconds ahead of the NYSE 'clock'.  And Ron had been talking about politico-economic variables 18 months ahead.  

I kept pointing out that he must be dealing with anomalous/exotic data sources, such as from visitors or remote viewers.  At first he denied this, but then he switched to 'no comment' mode.  

Furthermore, we have the 911 and 9/11 problems..... see something, say something.......

Hey, back 24 years ago, when I felt it urgent to call '911' about an impending crisis, I was given Ron's number.  But who does he call?  The phenomenology network, MJ12, the Jasons, the president?  I believe that he may be MJ2.  I'm supposed to be MJ13.  

He says that only a 'handful' of people are following the global situation, and they can find no one who wants to be briefed about it.  'Hey, it's above my pay-grade,' says the president, for instance, we might suppose.  I get left holding the bag.  Well, ok, I practically invented the bag, and that was some 24 years ago.  Talk about an early warning system,  

12:30---------

Let's get back to the 'vectors'.......

Actually, I'm suspecting that the 32 vectors might be individual remote viewers, each of who is targetted on specific regions or situations, with some 'visitor' information mixed-in, for good measure.  

Some of you may recall the 'two birds who are not birds'.  These were Ocelot and Ferret, anomalous sources out at Los Alamos.  Someone would travel from WDC to Los Alamos, every 6 months, to consult these oracles as to whether Disclosure was supposed to occur within the next 6 months.  

I'm supposing that we now have some 32 of these 'oracles', each specializing in different situations, with some degree of overlap, to verify the data.  

The 'alignment of the vectors', that was first noticed back at the beginning of the year, was simply that none of the 'oracles' were getting any feedback, post- 9/2016.  

A somewhat ominous sign.  What's a body to do?  Call 911?  Call the President?  Call Wolf Blitzer?  Call chicken-little?  Check that last option.  

Certainly, they would have called in the RVers to check the computer models, if any such 'models' had even existed, in the first place.  

Why has it taken me this long to figure out this obvious ploy?  I was relying on to much on Ron to feed me accurate information.  His job is to tell me what I need to know, when I need to know it.  

If my surmise is correct, who am I gonna call?  911?  Jump over the White House fence?  Bring my own ladder?  

I guess I call Ron, but he has already called me about this, many times.  

Isn't there supposed to be a plan of salvation, already in place?  Wait, isn't that supposed to be my job?  What happened to my 'retirement' party?  Wasn't that supposed to have been part of this deal?  

Ok, what are the options.......?

1.)  I would give myself a good solid data-point that would be a few days or weeks in the future that I could post right here on OMF.  I would post that, along with a proviso.......

If this information turns out to be reasonably accurate, then check out this 9/2016 extravaganza.  

OK, now we might have some people's attention.  But so what?  

2:30--------

Ok, what I need is what I've needed all along...... a permanent focus group.  

We would focus on the BPWH.  But why don't we already have such a focus group?  We may well.  There may be such groups around the world, but they are classified.  Why not declassify them?  That would all be part of the disclosure process..... a process that has been in place, at least since 1945.  The Aviary is just such a group, even though it may have been formed in an ad-hoc/spontaneous fashion.  

The Aviary has, direclty and indirectly, contributed to much of the folklore that surrounds the visitor phenomenon.  And there is a great deal of that, as we all recognize.  But when was the last time we had a hot topic on the internet, let alone the MSM?  It's been many a moon.  

And then what's supposed to happen in 9/'16?  If I have any say in the matter, it will be the disclosure of the BPWH.  That Disclosure is supposed to preempt any bad stuff.  

How much of a disclosure would it take to be gloabally preemptive?  That would depend on whether we were trying to preempt inside or outside stuff.  

For all any of us know, there may already have been multiple interventions wrt to the use of WMD.  That would mostly have been clandestine, of course.  

What about another immigation crisis? What about the middleast crisis? What about political gridlock in the US? It whould take a global MSM-type disclosure to have to significantly impact such widespread crises.

The problem is that even a BPWH disclosure could precipitate chaos. That is the thin line that we are walking. How to walk around the bulk of the risk?

(cont.)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:59 am

Yesterday evening, I ran my surmize past Ron........

Even if there actually were mathematical models to predict crises, and if those models were pointing toward a general crisis at a specific time in the future, presumably, one would then turn to unconventional collections to obtain confirmation or additional information.  I mentioned one name as a possible source.  He went ballistic wrt to certain sources being considered unreliable, having their own agendas.  

Are there not other possible sources?  Yes.  These other sources could have pointed to an RPN/screen, at some point in the future.  Yes.

Admittedly, these were leading questions, and would not have been accepted in a court of law.  The answers will have to taken at face value, FWIW.

Let us recap.......

In as much as there is a time in the future that is being specified, it must either rely on unconventional collections, or be part of a plan that is already in place.  

I am certainly not privy to any plan.  Unless there is already a plan, I am doubtful that there exists any group that could come up with such a plan on short notice.  

In summary, and at best, I am being informed about the time-frame of a plan already in place.  Otherwise, it's all some sort of sad joke.  Even if there is a plan, the insiders may only have sketchy information about it.  Individuals may be only partially specified, and there may be various contingencies.  

Even the best laid plans can go awry.  There are, at best, certain way-points that are marked out, teleologically.  They are the essential components of a constructively interfering sum over histories.  

The best I can do is continue to recap the BPWH.......

The immaterialism is still the hardest part.  Matter seems so absolute, wrt it's measurable quantities.  It perists in a very unthought-like manner.  I claim that this persistant law-like behavior can be traced back to the collective frame in which we, the sub-monads of a cosmic Monad, interact.  Can an insentient material object be just an insentient monad?  Must it be conjured by the collective?  But we are conjured by the big Monad.  

I'm not supposing that there is just one primordial Monad.  I'm conjecturing that there is a bootstrap process.  We see that bootstrap now in the form of the requisite social ground of any individual.  

12:45-----------

The self is considered the prime example of a monad. One thing a self is not is self-sufficient, with the possible exception of some ultimate monad. In monotheism, the godhead is typically considered to be so. I am dubious. How can there be a Creator w/o Creation, for instance.

An isolated self tends to hallucinate. Ok, we're just God's hallucination.

Somewhat more formally, there would be a bootstrap process.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:20 am

Dan, did you ask Ron about the previously mentioned (private e-mail) access to the third (unknown) level of compartmentalized secure facility in the mountain complex?

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:22 am

Gary,

Sorry, I did not ask.  As you might imagine, there is a backlog of questions.  He is not prone to answering such specific questions.  If such a place exists, it must be classified.  I doubt that we would have a need to know, and why suppose that he would know? You may wish to impress him with your knowlege.  You do have his email.  Have you ever gotten a response?  

Bootstrap........

As an immaterialist, I believe that mind comes before matter.  

As a quantum mechanic, I believe that the only real phenomenon is an observed phenomenon.  

As a relationalist, I believe that to be is to relate.  

As a Leibnizian, I believe in the identity of indiscernibles (II).  Limited discernment comes with sentience.  But even self-identity is problematic.  Discernment seems to be mainly the province of enculturated sapience.  Is there any other?  

The potential for sapience exists, evidently.  The potential is realized in us, relatively...... relative to everyone and everything else.

There might have existed only a rudimentary sentience.  The notion of, the fact of, the best possible world seems to entail sapience.  Without that sapience, there could be no notion of a singular/optimal reality.

There is a strong sense that encultured sapience represents, at once, both a minimal and maximal form of existence.  IOW, I am questioning the very idea that God would have had a choice.... that Creation is arbitrary.  Nonetheless, God seems as essential to us, as we are to God.  

The cosmic bootstrap still implies an Alpha and Omega.  What is the j-man, if not that?  The bootstrap entails the closed time-like curve (CTC) and the small world hypothesis (SWH).  Together we have the ouroboric world, with its finite, comprehensible history.  

Culture implies an infrastructure, along with an economy and ecology, framed by something.  We have the Earth and sky.  We are enthralled by the sky, down through the ages..... astronomers professionally so.  

Science has a nearly complete explanation for everything outside of sapience itself.  Science is its own self-fulfilling telos.  Its fulfillment is a sign of the times.  Now we get on with the fulfillment of history.  

That evidently is next on the list. What do we have a need to know of the BPWH to enjoy our much deserved Millennium? What degree of confirmation do we need? I think we may be about to find out.

In the very near term, Disclosure is liable to contribute to the general confusion, as if we did not have enough already. I think I know what to disclose, but I hardly know what the process and protocol should be. If I'm right about my interpretation of the 'vector' story, the lid comes off, on or about 9/2016. That is our ring-pass-not (RPN). There is a major shift in the global psyche, that can itself not be penetrated. I'm calling it the MoAPs. I'm doing about the best I can to keep folks posted.

(cont.)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:45 am

I speak of the logical evolution of reality, as an intersubjective construct.  Yet, I believe that this process occurs outside of time.  It's as if the logical dimension were another dimension of time.  Linear/historic/sapient time, itself, evolves out of cyclic/metabolic/sentient time.  Paleontological evolution is an essential part of our frame or background, as are the Earth and sky.  Historic time I take as practically synonymous with recorded time.  Ontogenetic and phylogenetic time everlap.  

I eschew the absoluteness of time, space and atoms.  They are a necessary part of our backgound.  There is, in general, a co-dependent arising of the backgound phenomena.  The co-dependent arising is part of the Telos that defines our existence.  It defines, and is defined by, our sapience.  It is in the air we breathe and water we drink, almost literally.

The absoluteness is relative to the eternity, which our CTC inhabits.  This background frame is what shields us from the withering light of eternity.  What we call light is but a dim reflection of that withering glare.  Now we see, as through a glass darkly.  We are not unlike the insects crawling under a rock.  That 'rock' is about to be overtuned.  This is the ultimate effect of the MoAPS.  

The butterfly emerges from its cocoon, the bird from the egg.  It is a metamorphosis.  This is what mystics and metaphysicians attempt to describe.  

In our case, the Millenium will serve as an additional buffer against reality, against eternity.   Yes, Creation is also Maya.  In that sense are we God's playthings.  But, in the End, it is no game.  It is all an essential part of our one, singular reality.  

Scientists take our little cocoon-world very seriously.  They are not so terribly misguided.  Science is an essential part of our stairway to heaven.  The Transhumanists are not so far wrong.  The Singularity awaits us.  The combination to our 'locker' has largely been spelled out by science.  It needs only to be stood on its head, or observed through the other end of its 'telescope'.  

We wonder if and what the crucial experiential steps may be, both in our ingress and egress from our Maya-world?  

Most of us ingress and egress in the natural way.  But I strongly supect that some will experience a more 'supernatural' transformation.  The western canon refers to this as the 'rapture'.  The east has no collective equivalent.  How does one get to Shangri-la?  Basically we transition back to the hive that is God's brain.  Creation then is God's sensorium, where we are the sensors.  We all sit around the campfire singing Kumbaya, or join in the heavenly choirs of angels.  It would be an essential interlude in our transition from the twelve final megalopolises back to the twelve primordial megalithic realms, as we transition from the Omega back to the Alpha ends of our CTC/SWH.  At least half of us will leave the Earth in that O>>A gap, as the Earth 'cycles' back to its primordial/prehistoric form.  Note-bene, that this is not a recycling, but a completion singular eternal circuit that describes our CTC/SWH/BPWH.  

The other half.......?  

We will be way off the grid, hugging the trees for dear life as the Earth experiences its primordial 'reset'.  We do this along with the other flora and fauna, that are still left.  

I have suggested that the 'twelve' 'megalopolises' become the twelve motherships of our final exodus.  They function rather as noah's arks in the sky.  The O>>A transition on the Earth could be via a greater number of much more dispersed, and very primitive, arks.  As you see, many of these important details are a work in progress.  Significant global flooding could be an essential part of 'reset' process.  

11:30--------

I was kinda wondering where things were, post-stroke, post-flood.

Well, seems like, at least, we're attempting to keep up appearances.....

My 'vector' interlocutor is to get back from China next week.  Was he reporting to his spymasters (like Bill does)?  No.  (Just a vacation, presumably.)

I asked about the disclosure protocol.  Who is working on it?  Well, have I asked Gary to remote view it?  No.  He is more interested in specifics, like what's under some mountain.  Which mountain?  I forget, maybe Area 51.  There is too much land out there, they don't need to go undergound......

We should get together for crabs, probably in Baltimore.  Ok.  What's Sam doing?  He seems less crazy than most others.  He listens.  But often forgets.  I don't think he believes any of this stuff (because he's not crazy, like the rest of us.)  

All of this was by the way of discussing a disclosure protocol for next September (at the latest?).  

And so it goes...........

I guess I should get together with Sam.  See if he's up to speed.  I'm not sure he ever is.  He can take copious notes.  Maybe he should be secretary.  He is current on mainstream climate and peak energy.  He and Ron would disagree on climate stuff.  

About Gary remote viewing stuff...... (wrt disclosure protocol)

Off the bat, that contradicts my assumptions about a September RPN.  He should report a blank, a screen.  How about it, Gary?  Is there a screen, post-September?  

He asked about my RV'ing.....  I've been doing it for 40 years, just using the logic of maximal continuity, O>>A, in the context of the cosmic CTC.  That's how I could see through any screens, if I'm seeing anything more than wishful thought.  

1:50--------

Ron called again, and then Bill called.......

Ron had a preacher in the car, and wondered if I had any questions.

It seems that the preacher had been given a mission.... Build a new church somewhere in northern VA.  Did I have any questions?  Did he know of RH or KG?  A little bit about KG.  He should be asking questions of me.  Had heard about the vectors?  No. Had he heard about next Sept?  No.  Does he believe in a small world?  No.  

Anyway, Aliyah is supposed to officiate the ground-breaking for the church.  

Bill called to say that he has to have one of his kidneys removed, due to several growths.  He is already diabetic, he does not have insurance.  

Bill has been reading up on patterns of missing persons.  He recommends Missing 411.  He considers it timely, and probably not entirely a mundane phenomena.  Is Ron following it?  I'll ask.  Bill also notes the following http://www.iarpa.gov/index.php/about-iarpa/leadership.  Also http://www.c4isrnet.com/story/military-tech/it/2015/09/23/iarpa-anticipating-surprise/72632204/.

5:30-----------

Princess wanted to know how the 'vectors' were doing. She knew nothing about any ground breaking, and wondered what any pastor was doing in Ron's car. But Happy Birthday to Kashmir Rose.

Ron said that he had some kind of deal with the pastor, where I would be granted a nearly unlimited access to it. That won't help much if there aren't any parishoners. Who'd want to attend a church at which chicken-little has unlimitted access? The pastor is a southern evangelical. Mix&match, huh?

(cont.)

skaizlimit

Post by skaizlimit Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:13 pm

http://chemtrailsplanet.net/2015/09/29/scientists-discover-entire-solar-system-undergoing-climate-change/
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:13 am

The Princess will indeed be participating in the ground-breaking at the prospective evangelical church.  A church wherein some sort of deal has allegedly been made on my behalf.  I'll be the first to admit that it does sound a bit strange.  I warned the pastor of my record at GFC.  He assumed that I had made atonement.  Well, not exactly.  

About a lunch with Sam?  About a meeting with Colton?  Not sure.  I'm not sure they would be productive, without some options on the table.  Something concrete to discuss.  

I doubt I can do much more w/o Ron holding my hand in public.  He can do that under the guise of a rogue agent, w/o necessarily implicating the pres.  He says MJ is hardly functional.  What, if anything has replaced it?  

If an executive committee does not exist, something will have to be created.  At the very least, it would have to be some kind of semi-official focus group.  Something with a sense of mission and continuity.  Major emphasis on outside the box stuff.  That has to be inculturated, or be experiential. I've not seen anyone pick it up on the fly, or second hand.  Sam is a prime example of that issue.  

What about Ron's phenomenology network?  Not heard about it for many a moon.  What about the Jasons?  Same thing, and probably too techical in its orientation, unless some of them are already experiencers.  You can study it, and you can experience it..... very little overlap, in general.  

What are the options, then, besides trying to keep any high-level officials off the spot.....?

None of the individuals or groups that I've been associated with are ready to shift their focus.  I don't know what it would take.  Ron would have to be the first in line, or he would have to recruit someone to that effect.  I know of no new tricks.  I don't foresee any major conceptual breakthroughs on any of the various fronts.  

9:50-----------

The last significant breakthrough was with the frame problem w/in the last few weeks.  That seems to be the logical origin of intersubjectivity.  I have spoken of the pokatok arena, for instance.  This is the prototypical problem of multi-person gaming.  Likely where it all started.  Earth, stars, atoms and cycles, will all follow suit.  The Telos will mind the details.  This is all seen as a self-contained, bootstrap process.

The biggest problem has been recognized all along...... http://newtheologicalmovement.blogspot.com/2012/04/did-jesus-really-eat-after-resurrection.html .  I am hardly facing this problem alone.  If my core problem has a popular label, I feel half-way vindicated.  My time spent at GFC was hardly wasted.  The label did not come directly from there, it's just that I now have an interpersonal locus for it.  I can call John C about it, anytime.  

What I can take away is a specific context for thinking about a vast, general problem.  It's easy enough to say that where there's a will, there's a way.  It's quite another thing to have a very concrete example to wrestle with.  Just ask Job..... wrestling with God.  There must be something of Talmudic scholarship in all of this.  

The eucharist obviously presents the crux of the issue.  Billions have struggled with the issue on a weekly basis.  It lies at the core of the psyches of millions.  Surely that provides us with significant leverage.  The protestants, bless their work-ethic hearts, almost had it abolished, but now it comes back in a more charismtic context.  

The muslims must have something similar.  It is the haj, evidently.  It is the more coercive frame.  The hindus have their sacred cows, as well.  The Buddhists have the least frame of all.  Veganism comes closest.  That is practically the inverse.  Strange stuff.  

I think of taboos, and of the raw and the cooked.  Sacred spaces, portable spaces, etc.  

This is what I was trying to get a handle on, with Chris Langan.  The CTMU rather skirts this problem, IMHO.  But I often, too, invoke logic as a last resort.  Physics comes after logic.  And we have the entire arena of the Logos.  There must be a logos in heaven, but it is rather less coercive.  The will of God there is rather more personal.  Presumably we would have internalized the Logos.  We have internal relations more than external.  The eucharist is a major factor in the internalization process.  We eat the logic, finally.  That's what the MoAPS is truly about.  

12:30---------

We like to think we're eating food, but, if the truth be known, we're actually eating the Logos.  Yes, we, too, eat the ambrosia of the gods.  We just haven't quite realized it yet.  Do we still have to go to heaven?  Well, if we truly realize it, maybe not.  But we do have to experience apocatastasis, and then we'll know we're not in Kansas anymore.  

4pm------------

Ron reminds me, as reported earlier, that he was predicting, a couple of months ago, that Hillary would drop out of the race.  It has not happened.  He says the he doesn't understand why.  Evidently this bothers him.  I gather that it is a critical part of some scenario, maybe connected to the September surprise.  It would be Biden who would replace her.  Biden seems to have been in the same loop.  Whatever model was being used, or scenario followed, it may now have to be revised, evidently.  

It has not been stated expicitly, but I have the impression that the breakdown of the political system in the US may be a critical factor in the Septmber surprise.  The fact that Hilary's non-withdrawal is causing consternation supports a US-centric scenario.  I don't recall if Biden's entry to race came before or after the prediction about Hilary.  I think it may have been after.  Is Biden privy to any of this?  

November would seem to be a more logical time-frame for a political breakdown, with a disputed election, etc.  It was fortunate that Al Gore did not dispute the earlier election.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
    skaizlimit

Post by skaizlimit Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:42 pm

"Well, not exactly." I've long been at a loss for words ... until now; thanks, Dan, you have rounded out my vocabulary.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:01 pm