Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:13 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+6
MrZ
GSB/SSR
Bard
Sparky
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
10 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys Mon May 04, 2015 12:29 am

First topic message reminder :

dan wrote:Cy,

I'm not in favor of guns, but I understand that some folks need that extra sense of security.  

Yesterday we were at the national Cathedral doing the flower market for Kashmir-Rose.  Today we are headed to a WCUAVC flight day at a school down here.  

Was looking at the connection between India and Greece back in the day.  In fact there was a Greco-Indian empire, created by Alexander the Great.  The mutual influence

(cont.)

Well guns have their place, but that wasn't the point...the point was that Hillary equates gun possession with violent individuals or groups and I think I quite clearly illustrated the problem with that kind of thinking by saying I've never been responsible for hurting someone.

I'm not a violent person and my record attests to that. Hillary however is responsible for the deaths of two exemplary military members and one Ambassador, all by design. She also responsible for the arrests and loss of career of one General and one Admiral who attempted to send in a rescue party. They would have been successful in the rescue and then the creation of ISIS and the gun running that contributed to it would have been exposed. Nothing like wiping the proof of criminal wrong doing off the map to protect your own arse Hildebeast? Like any of us would forget and forgive her? Hillary apparently doesn't own guns and yet she's been responsible for the ending of at least three lives and two careers. She's five ahead of this gun owner. And that's just what we happen to know about. There's rumors her and her prior hubby were involved in the drug trade of Arkansas and S. America...then there's China and Walmart. I could go on but what's the point. Truth is too old fashioned and justice is also out-dated.

I'm a celt so truth and justice is not a cultural trait in the eyes of the modern umbrella society which refuses to acknowledge those traits as part of the nation's psyche, but rather as a personal neurosis that they'd probably insist a straightjacket and heavy medication be applied to if I were within reach in DC. Truth and justice equals neurosis? What kind of thinking is that?!! But that's the spew emerging from orgs like DHS since its inception. So when it comes to commentary, turn-about-is-fair-play. They and their flunkies make snide comments about us and we return the favor.

>>>on India and Greece...look at the Sanskrit language and old greek. Then compare it to Old Irish. Fascinating? Now look at some of the ideas each culture valued...same again. All three have same root system. Ah but why would anyone care about the legacy of the elder gods? 'er ET and the seeding of civilizations? Virmana are inconveniences...ah! and there once was one in the vicinity of Fermoy Eire of all places! That is if you can take the Christian overlay off the history.

>>> on the subject of the Glyphs:

432 Mystery

432 Mystery: the first lesson - the Abducted Preceptor

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:03 am

Anyway......

I started trying to bring the Princess up to speed on the mnemonic.  We got about a half hour into it.  The main point was the PSR..... there are no accidents, despite all appearances to the contrary.

Ron busied himself, mostly outside.  There was a pro-forma invitation to dinner.  I excused myself.  

The upshot......?  I asked Aliyah about the December cruise and the September surprise.  There was a non-response.  

No news is good news?  Hmmm.....?  The silence around Ron was thicker than usual.  In connection with Chicken Little, I'm sure that Ron has been read more than his share of riot acts.  Between Halloween and yesterday, I'm guessing, was the Mother of All Riot Acts (MoARA).  

But, hey, I've been wrong before.  

Urgency......?

I've been living by the day, since my last stroke.  

I was guessing that it might take three hours to bring you up to speed on the mnemonic.  Now, I'm guessing six.

Not associated with New Age thought....... Hmmm.........

Well, then, from whence cometh your spiritual optimism, pray tell?

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:40 am

Thanks for the confidence.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:48 am

Eric,

I have total confidence in you......

Even Ron could sense that something was going on.....

The only thing he said to me.... What's with Eric?  

But, Eric, you needn't, or shouldn't, take this personally.  

UFN, consider yourself the Everyman who happened, after forty years, to be the first to volunteer.  I may be the most patient, impatient guy you'll ever have the (mis)fortune to meet.  

My question is still standing.......

From whence cometh your optimism?

I'm not sure that anyone knows. But, hey, I'm Mr. Speculator......

The first part is easy..... your optimism comes from the Source.

But how did it get to you, historically?

Yes, we all have a direct connection to the Source, but we're also ensconced in the Metanarrative.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:58 am

Oh, I was just acting like I was taking it personally. I'm just watching. I have no ego involved in this. I'm just going with the flow. If you are not well and you want to share some things, I'm here to listen. I do not matter. If I was supposed to help save the world, then I will, we all have our part. If I'm supposed to chase my ass for a billion years, well, done that. Dan, do you think only New Agers can know joy?

Yes, that is the question, what is behind this little ole Light of mine?

Everyone must find it for themselves. It isn't describable in words and it isn't in any damn book I ever read in my life. And you certainly need no guru or priest to know it. This pearl of great price. You know me or you don't.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:17 am

If, indeed, you are Everyman, Eric, I know you rather well.  

I know you well enough to that your joy has two components.... personal and interpersonal.  

The personal part was easy.  The interpesonal/Metanarrative part, well, that's why I'm here.......

Best guess, Eric..... I'm here to explain the Metanarrative, in these latter days.  

It is a long story.  It's the greatest story never told.  

Where there's life, there's hope.  Yes, we got that.  

On top of that, there was an interpersonal pessimism.  Call it pantheism.  Call it paganism, gnosticism..... you name it.......

Then came the prophetic tradition.......

What was the prophecy......?

The message was that time mattered.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:34 am

Maybe you are being rhetorical. I have told you in many ways. I documented the whole process on my blog. The spirit led me around the world and back. More than anything, I connect with the Sufi path of Love, which I was led to by the Zen Buddhists and Taoists, Gnostics and Alchemists. All abstractions of something common I found. Rumi lit the path. Christ showed me The Way. Lao Tzu is my close companion. Babaji is in there too. Synchronicity tied it all together and I chose to see the pattern. I was tested many times and had to jump many times.

It seems most modern esoteric schools all originate from the Sufi path, how ironic. We probably lost the original Zoroastrian connection. I always like to get as close to the Source as I can or perceive it. Get to the first principles of a thing. Always wondered what the Universe reduced down to. I found out, Light and Love. That is what has led me obsessively down this path the last year.

It came to me spontaneously. In a flash and a few death spirals as I was pulled down into the depths. My Evangelical pedigree only held me back from what came to me when I was 11 or 12. I first tangled with the Light of the Source earlier than that. Almost died many times. I was tormented by nightmares, demons and monsters for years as a child. Saw lights everywhere. So I got scared shitless, buried the crazy stuff deep and got on with a normal life. Well, I wasn't meant to live a normal selfish life in this incarnation.

What the FUCK is all this shit?! And yes, like Field of Dreams, what do I get out of this?

Dissolution.

There, my true selfish heart. No one is enlightened yet. We are stuck in the mud, in the Metanarrative of our choice at whatever level we choose.

I slowly brought who I am today forward through creative intuitive joyful expression for love of others and nature, but myself first. I had a lot to unravel. At the end of seeking, learning begins and so it did for me and it led me here. Maybe the New Agers are onto something. That was my way. It's for all.

jocolor
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:43 am

Yes, we all have our narratives.  

I'm suggesting, however, Eric, that there exists a Metanarrative.  

I'm suggesting that reality is the sum of all conspiracies ever imagined (RAW).  

Yes, the CIA has their finger in the conspiracy pie.  Ron is the visible finger.  

You and me........?  I'm thinking that we have been cut loose.  

We only need to get our feet on the ground.  

OMF........?   It has, courtesy of Cyrellys, some good Montana soil.

Yes, Eric, I can cut to the chase...... we inherit the best possible conspiracy.  

How do I know this?  Who told me?  

The Source told me.  The still, soft voice.  Sophia, she sung it to me.  

It's in the air.  It's in the water.  It's even in the wine.

What more can I say?  

If you don't get this, Eric/Everyman, you'll never get anything.  

This is what Gottfried Wilhelm was trying to tell us, but, we were too enlightened to hear it.  

Maybe, now, we're a tad bit more humble.  

Maybe we can sense that we've come to a turning point.  

Nay, maybe we can sense that we've come to the final turning.  

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:55 pm

I'm a leaf on the ocean. How could I be closed to anything? I am not directing my flow consciously. Experience and intuition leads me to my Source I hope. I had to let go of things anchoring me. I know we have come to a turning point. I am in between.

If you are trying to remove the hindrances preventing our step away from materialism and Childhood, I am all for it. Do we stay in the material to accomplish this, do we Ascend? Do we merge with the dimension above us? Is the veil torn? How many different ways can we describe our separation and need for expanded awareness and wholeness. Is this an end of separation?

I listen to All Dan. I'm not closed to anything you have said, but I can only relate to certain things I have experienced. My experience is neither entirely logical or rational, not separate from feeling, a little bit of both when needed. Feeling and intuition inform my rational considerations. Whose standard of rationality we are using is important.

Are you trying to say, there is no Heaven, this is it, to not be in time, is to not experience. In time, we are in Leibniz's Best Possible World with your corrections. No one is coming to save us but ourselves. Do you believe in a material Apocalypse? I understand you do and there is a gentle and rough way through it. You think that comes soon?

What is the phenomenological problem? And why would a known possible misinformation spook care what my name was?

I have been led and shown not to care about details. Live a balanced life and you will be what you were meant to be. Is it more complicated or urgent than this? If someone is trying to tell me something, then speak up and be direct.

We are supposed to be unpredictable, am I not? There is no 1, 2, 3 you're awake. There is a different path for each person to it.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:15 pm

Is this all there is?  Is this the Mother of All WYIWYG's (MoAW)?  

I'll put it to you like this.....

There is a cake, and there is a frosting.  We've just about finished eating the cake, all except for the Millennium.  Then comes the frosting.  But, unless you get stuck in some sort of limbo, you can have the frosting, anytime you want.  Any time you wish to check out.  

If you check out before your time, you'll probably end up in limbo land, however.  

Anything more urgent........?  

Yes and no.  

We're all going to be waking up at once...... here, now.  

You mission, if you choose to accept it, is to be the comforter-in-chief (CiC).  This is the September Surprise.    

Hey, it's only April, and we're both going on vacation!  

Yes, there are many paths, but we're all converging on the one big truth....... there is but one One..... but one Source, to which we all return. The gnostics have known this forever. But they had to keep it a secret. You know, the Katechon and all that.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:38 pm

I'm committed to always being a comforter. Truthfully, its in my DNA and I can't help it. If things happen, well, if I'm doing what I'm doing, Things should be ok.

I'm writing poems from my Source, what else can a person do?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:33 am

Gary sent me the following article.......

http://www.space.com/32543-universe-a-simulation-asimov-debate.html

Perhaps the most notable thing about this debate was was its popularity.  The auditorium was sold out, online, in three minutes.  

There is a hunger for alternatives to materialism.  

The simulation/virtual-reality (VR) argument is a variation on Gary's worldview, which he shares with Max Tegmark, who participated in the debate, that is known as Informationalism.  

This may not be entirely accurate.  Tegmark's view might be better characterized as Mathematicism.  Mathematicism stems from Wigner's observation of the UEM, unreasonable effectiveness of mathematics in physics.  

Informationalism stems from the crucial role that measurements/observation plays in the quantum realm.  It also stems from the Simulation Hypothesis.  

But, it is important that none these worldviews warrant an entry in the SEP.  However, there is a lengthy entry under Pythagoreanism, amounting to Mathematicism.  Actually, the best treatment of the mathematical and cosmological elements of Pythagoreanism, in the SEP, is to be found here......

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/pythagoras/#WasPytMatCos

This treatment is entirely historical, so my original statement as to the philosophical neglect of the simulation hypothesis still stands.  However, Chalmers and Randall did participate in the debate.  

On the side of informationalism, I should also include the holographic principle (HP).  The HP also has very little philosophical content.  

I should also point out that informationalism has an obvious subjective component, which Mathematicism does not.  I don't have a ready explanation for this distinction.  Well, many of us are Platonists when it comes to mathematics.  Information technology is seen as more strictly an artifice.  

Let us suppose that there is, indeed, a hunger for alternatives to materialism. But there are many alternatives already out there, so why is the simulation idea, in particular, so popular?

My guess is that it doesn't come with a lot of historical baggage, as is the case with the other alternatives.

(cont.)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:43 am

People are scared and fascinated by the idea of simulated reality, but incredibly most I talk to about it to just shrug. They say, who cares. How does that change my life?

I would think obviously it could greatly influence your motivation negatively. It could also help people let their fear of death go and set them free to live.

Of course there is a hunger for alternatives to materialism. Everywhere. So what if reality is just a consciousness reality simulation? Maybe realizing it's a game is the trigger for the next phase to see what we build from this understanding.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:16 am

And I mentioned Nick Bostrum to you before. They say in the debate that if the simulation idea is true then a creator is true, resurrection and an afterlife is possible.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:26 am

I think the most interesting point of the discussion is the ERROR CODES found in biological systems. The Universe could use them to make sure the pattern is valid and the presence of natural error codes does not mean we are simulated. Lisa Randall is insanely rational about this topic. We need you Dan to make this kinda rational for us. Fun to speculate about simulation about, but can I channel you Dan, this is the BPW. What a boring simulation we would be. I'd at least have us flying Wink

---

The Tao Te Ching says he who speaks does not know the Truth. The Truth is beyond words. It proposes you listen to the no-thing in silence. My friend with the My Big TOE Theory, Thomas Campbell, an accomplished Physicist has his 3 letter mnemonic. These are the simple ideas out there around these topics Dan.

Mind/Consciousness came first, All is Mind. Matter emanates from mind.
    We are all One and part off the All mind.
    What is around us is illusion, we can debate how and what its made of.
    We know our senses can not be trusted and we only perceive what we are wired to perceive.
    The point in life is to Love, learn to connect to expand your consciousness.

I mean that's basically it. You can mix these ideas up and express them many different ways. This distillation maybe represents the cutting edge in spirituality. Its nothing new. I'm nothing new. But things reduce down to these basic concepts. The TOE tips below to learn to love and expand your consciousness are pretty good and universal in my experience. These are the basics as I came to understand things in a flash as well and embracing these ideas continues to be the ever flowing source of my personal optimism.

1. Let go of fear and ego  
    2. Change the focus of your intent and attention from self to others
    3. Become aware of the quality of your responses
    4. Accept that your job is not to control but to accept and deal with whatever you encounter with love and caring
    5. Accept everything that happens as an opportunity to grow, learn, and become love
    6. The change has to come about in your being, not just in your doing  
    7. The more we evolve the easier we make it for others to evolve
    8. Welcome uncertainty because it brings with it your greatest opportunity to co-create a better future
    9. Don't believe me, see if any of this fits your experience and growth.  If YES, pursue it; if NO, look for another way

What do we have to add or take away?

---

Hi Dan, for you.

"Think that you could die tomorrow... The ego and imagination will be seen more clearly. Objective reason will be able to have its place." - Gurdjieff

(cont.)

Last edited by garzparz on Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:36 pm

Hi, Eric,

Another item in the news today is the Milner project to send probes to Alpha Centauri, using a ground-based laser array to accelerate the nano-probes to 1/5 light-speed, at an initial cost of about 10 billion.  

This is just the flip-side of the simulation hypothesis.  One wonders about these technology types betting against simulation.  You would think that they might be able to connect the dots.  This is supposed to be the Information Age, and they're still stuck in the Space Age.  

Along with the simulation hypothesis, we have the holographic principle, Mathematicism and Informationalism.  These are concepts that physicists are willing to entertain in public.  

They also entertain such notions as the anthropic principle and the participatory universe, not to mention the quantum measurement problem.  If they ever connect these dots, they're do so in the closet.  

Perhaps the Boltzmann Brain (BB) paradox comes closest to connecting these dots.  Probability is more favorable for the production of random, solipsistic Boltzmann Brains than for an anthropic universe.  

In a sense, the BPW is saying just that.  But I'm just taking the obvious next step, by supposing that the BB = God.  How much simpler can we get?  

And now, all those technology billionaires wish to throw their money down the simulated rabbit hole.  It is the Katechon in action.  Theirs will be a very easy act to follow.  Talk about blue-sky dreams..... this one wins the prize.  You have to wonder if it's not a deliberate setup.  Who's doing the deliberating?  

7:30--------

Actually, it had not occurred to me, until just now, how close the BBH was to the BPWH. A miss is as good as a mile.

What the BPWH has over the BBH is that I can appeal to the cosmic potency or potentia, which is about the same thing as appealing to cosmic love.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:34 pm

No argument is reliable in a Boltzmann brain universe. What would the point be then? We are just out of equilibrium recoding devices in a soup of chaos?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:40 pm

Again, Eric, you're missing the whole point...... which is partly covered by the '7:30' segment.
    ------------

9:50--------

Eric admits that he doesn't get the small world hypothesis (SWH).  

Nobody ever has......  The sky, especially the night sky is our katechon, especially since Copernicus and Bruno.  

How can we ever turn the clock back, on the Copernican Revolution?  This is the stumbling block for the best and brightest.  

IOW, it won't be easy, to put all that toothpaste back in the tube.  

The universe is our idea.  If this is a rare Earth, and, so, there's no one else out there, then the universe is geocentric, phenomenalogically.  But, if everything is illusory, and we're the only ones, this is where all the action is.  This is Our illusion.

All the rest is just clinging to the illusion of a quantitative infinite.  Why do we cling so tightly?  Because it is our illusion of transcendence.  But it's just a metaphor for the actual transcendent.  

Most important, but more subtle, is the personal aspect of this small world.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:32 am

Eric,

There are two things you need to grasp, before we can move forward........

1.)  It's a small world, and

2.)  it's an illusory world.  

The West understood #1, and the East understood #2.  

But there was also something else....

3.)  History matters, according to the prophetic tradition.  

#1 and #3 are kind of related, but we didn't really understand how.  

Ok, I think I see, now......

4.)  ?

Yes, it took a 4th element to get us to this point.  This was a crucial point that the best and brightest have managed to forget.  

Yes, it takes #4 to connect #'s 1, 2 and 3.  That's what we're going to do now, with your help, Eric.  

Eric, your family is a mystery to you.  Well, I think I've figured them out.  They are holding on to a key piece of the puzzle.  And, to them, it's as big a mystery, as they are to you.  

Yes, I've got your family's number.  It's #4.  

But what is #4......?

It's a long story and a short story.   It's a story about a baby and his bath water.....

Yes, I know, the best and brightest want to throw out the bath water, and keep El Niño... Il Bambino.  But how.....?  

Your family are some tough customers.  They're really stubborn, aren't they?  

Why are they being so stubborn?  Their 'Pelican' read them the riot act...... come hell or high water, stick to your protocol.  They are sticking to their protocol.  They're doing just what they're supposed to do.  And there's only one way you'll ever get through to them.  Only with the truth.  You have part of the truth, but you'll need the whole truth.... to get through to them.  

In short, you'll need the SoT.  They will accept no substitutes.  

You need to learn this principle..... it's the PSR, principal of sufficient reason..... there is a reason for everything.  There is a reason for the stubbornness of your family.  They are meant to be the litmus test for the SoT.

8:30--------

Actually, most Xtians are holding out for the glory in the sky.  

Yes, there was glory in the sky.  It was hidden in plain sight.  It was hidden by Vishnu...... Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.  Yes, Vishnu and the Bomb overshadowed the truth.  

Well, the truth was in plain sight, you just had to know where to look.  

Yes, the truth was in plain sight for those who were meant to see it....

In particular, for Parmenides and MJ12.  Nobody knows much about Parmenides.  I think I've been able to guess a little bit about MJ12.  

MJ12 was read the riot act..... they were to maintain their protocol...... And they have..... all the way down to Pelican.  He's the last one.  

MJ12 and the Xtians have maintained their protocol, for generations.  They have kept their respective covenants.  

What now is our covenant.  I can't speak for you, Eric, but I was woken to mine, back in '77.  I found it in John 16:12ff.  I took it personally, and for better or worse.  I follow my protocol, come hell or high water.  Sophia read me the riot act.  

All we have to do, now, is figure out your protocol, Eric, but I think you already know it.  Yes....?  

I've been waiting patiently for people to start kicking my tires..... I'm guessing that MJ12 has already done it's share of kicking.  Now it's time for people like you and your family..... to start.....

But enough about us.... let's get back to the truth.....

Now, we have #s 1,2,3&4.  But how do they fit together?  

Yes, we also have the metanarrative (mN).  Where does El Niño fit into the mN.... if we wish to temporarily bracket the good Book?  

Yes, we do need to bracket the Bible, in order to play this game, and follow our respective protocols, at the same time.  

Since the Bible was written, there's been a lot of water under the bridge.  The Bible is a crutch.... a very necessary crutch.  But some folks were meant to walk without it.  Other folks never had the crutch to begin with.  

Some think the Bible is so powerful that they can just helicopter it in.  It is so powerful that, in some cases, this stratagem actually works, but mostly it doesn't.  

Mostly, you have to press the flesh.  But, even that stratagem does not always work.  It did not, in your case.  That's why you're here, and that's why I have to impress your mind.  

Hey, isn't that what the SoT is all about?  

9:45-------

Where were we......?

We're still on #1.... small world.  Trust me, this is the toughest, most stubborn truth, but even your stubborn family was not able to hold on to it.   Yes, anybody who has more than two brain cells to rub together has sold this truth down the river of scientism.  

And here's the greatest irony of all.....  even the East has sold out, to scientism, and they don't even realize it.   How so......?  

Ok.... this is where the story gets a bit more complicated......

Look, if this story were too easy, it would have already been gotten, and you wouldn't even be here.  

Yes, the world is an illusion.  Everyone gets that, except for those stubborn Xtians.  

But, Eric, here's the tricky part.......

There are gradations in this illusion.  These are gradations that can only be seen with.... perspicacity.  I'm not aware that anyone else has understood this.  I'm just getting used to it.  

It may have been LIGO.... the straw that broke the camel's back.  

There have been other clues.......

The biggest clue of all has always been #4.  That's precisely why the Xtians are being so stubborn..... bless their hearts.  

Other clues........

Well, there's the juxtaposition of these two recent news stories.....

The Tyson conference on the simulated universe and the Milner pledge of 100M to send probes to Alpha Centauri.  The two dots, very seriously, do not connect.  In fact, the disconnect is so great that I don't quite believe what I'm hearing.  

In short, I smell a rat.......

Yes, I've been around the Pelican long enough to have developed a bit of a smell test for these things.  Now, I'm not saying that he was personally involved, but it is somehow related.  

Yes, some of the Milner group know better than to throw 100M or 10B down a rabbit hole.  

Hey, I've followed my share of money trails.  I've also followed my share of fake money trails.  I'm guessing that this is one of the fakes.  Milner and I have something in common.  We are both AOs, agents of opportunity.  Yes, the fact that he is not a US citizen, makes him fair game for you know who.  

Am I fair game?  Well, in my case, Ron had to get special permission from the FBI, for him to hold my hand.  Does he still have that permission?  Well, that's between him and that other agency.  

Yes, some of the Americans know that it's a setup.  Milner may have been smart enough to go along with the game.  He doesn't have to put the whole 100M up front.... just enough to get us through to..... September?   If you put out enough pretend money, you can buy headlines and..... more to the point, you can buy time.  And time is of the essence..... especially here and now.  

11:15---------

Milner's providing cover for Tyson, and Tyson is providing cover for the truth.  

Why all this subterfuge?  

Simple.  We're engaging with the God of Revelation.  The God of Revelation is also, necessarily, the God of concealment.  

But how will we explain this to the Xtians.....?  Hmmm......

Have they been suckered?  In a way, yes.  They've been suckered with a partial truth.  They were warned, right in their Bible.  They were warned, fair and square, that they had been given a partial truth.  

Should they have hired a lawyer to read the fine print in their contract?  

Well, had they done that, it might have spoiled the show..... and this is gonna be the biggest show in town.   It's called Revelation.  Some have even called it the Apocalypse.  It is literally, if you know your Greek, as many of the literalists do.  

Yes, reality is the sum of all the conspiracies ever imagined, and then some.  

I'm just here to point out that this sum is closely related to Feynman's sum over histories.  That's all.  It's a constructive sum, because it is composed of maximal Leibnizian paths.... as in the PLA, principal of least/most action.  

And, guess what, we're the path followers, whether we know it or not.  

Is God going to throw 90% of us to the brimstone and fire, like he promised?  I'm guessing not.  I'm guessing that he's gonna kill 99% of us, softly, with his love.  I could say, now, that I've been wrong before.  Do you really want me to be wrong, now?  

1:20---------

There are shades of illusion.  For instance, there is near space and deep space.  There is near time and deep time.

Near time and space are our playpen... our playing field.  

Deep time and space are just the background.... the scenery.  

Where and how is the line drawn between them?  

Reality has no fences.  Instead, we have gravity.  Gravity serves many purposes.  It keeps us down on the farm, where the action is.  

We do keep trying to escape from our 'prison' planet.  If truth be told, we're trying to escape from our own messes.  

When we look around us, we see many signs of the Cancer.  We see very few signs of the Chrysalis.... yet.  

The fence in time.... that's just the CTC.  It's ~12KY in circumference.  Is that not enough time for you?   Remember, we have upwards of 10^10 times to get this right, and we already have.  Yes, try as we might, we just cannot defeat the BPW.  You could say that it's written in our DNA.  It's also written in our stars.  

See, the mystics don't understand the boundaries.  Well, they don't understand the purpose of space and time.  To them, it's mostly just one darned thing after another.  They missed out on the prophetic tradition.  Missing it might have saved them a lot of trouble.  Look at the Muslims.  They got the prophetic tradition, in spades.  

Maybe the Muslims missed something else.  Did they miss the j-man?  Well, that question remains controversial.  By the time it gets settled, it will be a whole new world.  

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:30 pm

We are moving fast. I was thinking about what to say. Here goes, take it or leave it. I am sticking to my protocol. We have no dissagreement I think. I want to explore the implicit resistance to Oneness in Evangelical Christianity today. They are not your target, but there is a Christian Intelligentsia, a post-modern one, open to evolution and other religions. There is a battle going on in the Church. It matters.

I was remembering that recently, I had been splitting with my esoteric mystical brothers and sisters on reaching out to those around me. They speak of compassion as being something to be transcended. Non-duality is interpersonal as you say, beyond just ourselves. There is an escalating movement to wake people up to the interpersonal connections they have. This is actually the core message of the Christian Gospel, though rarely really understood.

Our inner nature is connected to the whole of the Universe. We are dual, both unspeakable unknowable eternal other and we are a finite expression of that here and now in the BPW. We need a change. It needs to be Science and Spirit together moving forward in balance with body. Can we agree on that? We are here to work it out. I would say that the Kingdom of Heaven is here now and this aligns with the BPW. There is no where to go, no ascension, there is an integration needed, a reconstitution. But I have some understanding and experience as to the method of dissolution and reintegration. It is a process. In this, the Ancient Mysteries were correct.

It is the intertwining work of Sophia and The Morning Star up our spines, leading us to awareness through the activation of our energy centers. This can be done through training and it can be spontaneous and wild, as in my case. I think we are moving into a time where the Kundalini energy is raining down on Earth through us and into the world of matter to help us make these connections. It is here all around us already, the Kingdom of Heaven and we can conjure our BPW, perhaps help comes from the future as you say. Now the idea about things coming from the future is new to me. I think that's where you have one up on the mystical crowd. But some speak of this. You though can understand and integrate the experimental evidence coming to the fore better than most. Deepak has taken up this mantle. Plenty of Scientists resent the hell out of that and accuse him of using the "God of the Gaps". Shall we take it back? If I understand, your point is illustrated by a great man I admire who died at the hands of the Nazis in WWII, Dietrich Bonhoeffer:

"How wrong it is to use God as a stop-gap for the incompleteness of our knowledge. If in fact the frontiers of knowledge are being pushed further and further back (and that is bound to be the case), then God is being pushed back with them, and is therefore continually in retreat. We are to find God in what we know, not in what we don't know."

Your point is, we have pushed the boundaries so far back, we see the back of our own heads, and we are God. We are it. They begin and end with Oneness. But, but Taoism and Zen represents thought that does teach one to live in balance, the Middle Way. I think this aligns better with the BPW. Do it when, now, with whom, the ones near by, do what, what is before you to do.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:18 am

Eric is rather firm in the non-dual notion of being here, now.  He has been disavowed by his evangelical family.  In a couple of weeks he is headed to India, on a job assignment, for a fortnight.  Joy C, from Jack's list, has provided him with contacts, while there.  

Will non-duality suffice?  It is possible, but less than likely, I believe.

Eric is still struggling to extricate himself from his evangelical background.  The burden of the BPWH is the last thing he needs, now, in that regard.  He understands the basic idea of the small world, but he simply is not ready to pick up the prophetic burden again.  

Urgency?  Sure.... but.  

Do you have time to wait for a Saul to make the scene?  

Maybe..... maybe not.  

A group effort might suffice.  Perhaps I must first be out of the way.  That is quite possible.  Whoever takes this on, will have to be born (again) into it.  The BPWH is easy enough to grasp, as an abstraction, but to internalize it you will need your own Sophia, or road to Damascus, experience.  

Non-duality/Buddhism/Vasubandhu has no sense of cosmology or history, to speak of.  Yes, it is an escape, pure and simple.  The best there is.  That is not what I offer.

The BPWH is non-dualistic. There is the MCP, the monism of the consensual present. MCP may be seen as inclusive of personalism and the PSR. The concept of the Present is afforded only to sapient beings. But don't sentient creatures also experience the present?

I venture that they experience cycles. Would they not experience pain in the present, for instance?

For sapience, pain carries an existential... a personal component, which forms the basis of its quality. Personal identity has to do with linear time, with society, with history.

(cont.)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:39 am

I was always a disappointment. This is where I am now. I have an open mind. I'm just trying to translate. You must not be doing a very good job explaining yourself.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:41 am

I didn't even see a pillar of fire or a burning bush. It would help. And my Dasmascus red experience left me in my current state. Take it or leave it.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:03 am

Eric,

I'm not leaving anything or anyone.  I'll be right here until I check out.  You have my phone #, and are more than welcome to call.  

You very well grasp the BPWH, but you're not ready to internalize it.  You have no reason to take on this personal burden.  It's totally got to be a personal thing.  

I'm sure I lack in pedagogical skills, but I don't think that's the issue.  The only issue is that I cannot anoint you with this.  It would have to be a group effort.  Could we form a group?  Only if we can share the urgency.  But that sense has to come from within.

No one can just will this into themselves.  I certainly did not.  

These things happen only in the fullness of time.  We feel what we need to feel, when we need to feel it, and not a moment before.  

Be at peace.  

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:13 am; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:08 am

I'm not waiting and seeing. Imiug here chatting and connecting. My prime directive was to connect. Every person has their own version of reality in their head all day. I'm a receiver with a message no one wants. What's new? They don't like the message no matter how you explain it. They don't want to wake up. That should tell us something. Again, a burning bush would help as far as urgency.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:31 am

Yes, none of us can instruct anyone to awaken to anything.  

Well, there has to be a clear and present danger, in order for us to become focused... attentive.  

But I have spoken to plenty of folks who may even be more attuned to be the possibility of collapse than are you, presently.  Even this added awareness, however, did not suffice.  

There will have to be a cosmic trigger.  Unless more of us can see that clearly, it will be business as usual.  

In short, we must be prepared to fashion ourselves into that trigger. No one can just walk into such a situation. There has to be a definite kick in the pants. Well, a kick that is accompanied with a definite vision.

(cont.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:16 pm