Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:13 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+6
MrZ
GSB/SSR
Bard
Sparky
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
10 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys Mon May 04, 2015 12:29 am

First topic message reminder :

dan wrote:Cy,

I'm not in favor of guns, but I understand that some folks need that extra sense of security.  

Yesterday we were at the national Cathedral doing the flower market for Kashmir-Rose.  Today we are headed to a WCUAVC flight day at a school down here.  

Was looking at the connection between India and Greece back in the day.  In fact there was a Greco-Indian empire, created by Alexander the Great.  The mutual influence

(cont.)

Well guns have their place, but that wasn't the point...the point was that Hillary equates gun possession with violent individuals or groups and I think I quite clearly illustrated the problem with that kind of thinking by saying I've never been responsible for hurting someone.

I'm not a violent person and my record attests to that. Hillary however is responsible for the deaths of two exemplary military members and one Ambassador, all by design. She also responsible for the arrests and loss of career of one General and one Admiral who attempted to send in a rescue party. They would have been successful in the rescue and then the creation of ISIS and the gun running that contributed to it would have been exposed. Nothing like wiping the proof of criminal wrong doing off the map to protect your own arse Hildebeast? Like any of us would forget and forgive her? Hillary apparently doesn't own guns and yet she's been responsible for the ending of at least three lives and two careers. She's five ahead of this gun owner. And that's just what we happen to know about. There's rumors her and her prior hubby were involved in the drug trade of Arkansas and S. America...then there's China and Walmart. I could go on but what's the point. Truth is too old fashioned and justice is also out-dated.

I'm a celt so truth and justice is not a cultural trait in the eyes of the modern umbrella society which refuses to acknowledge those traits as part of the nation's psyche, but rather as a personal neurosis that they'd probably insist a straightjacket and heavy medication be applied to if I were within reach in DC. Truth and justice equals neurosis? What kind of thinking is that?!! But that's the spew emerging from orgs like DHS since its inception. So when it comes to commentary, turn-about-is-fair-play. They and their flunkies make snide comments about us and we return the favor.

>>>on India and Greece...look at the Sanskrit language and old greek. Then compare it to Old Irish. Fascinating? Now look at some of the ideas each culture valued...same again. All three have same root system. Ah but why would anyone care about the legacy of the elder gods? 'er ET and the seeding of civilizations? Virmana are inconveniences...ah! and there once was one in the vicinity of Fermoy Eire of all places! That is if you can take the Christian overlay off the history.

>>> on the subject of the Glyphs:

432 Mystery

432 Mystery: the first lesson - the Abducted Preceptor

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Thu May 12, 2016 12:56 am

Wet're in Siena, now.  Everything seems peaceful.  The only disturbance was at the Tower of Pisa, when a tourist left a backpack unattended, and a street had to be blocked off.

6:45---------

Gary sent the following link......

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/godless-universe-a-physicist-searches-for-meaning-in-nature/ .

It is a review of a book by Sean Carroll, to whom Gary attends closely.   Sean does not claim certainty wrt to his atheism, but he suggests that it is time for thoughtful folks to move on.

He does have forty pages on consciousness. Perhaps I should get the book to see what he says about the hard problem.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri May 13, 2016 3:01 am

Been reading Carroll's Big Picture......

It is narrative style.  Sean makes no particular claims.  His main concern is to dissolve Anthropics and the mind-body problem.  

The narrative is mainly autobiographical, focusing on his loss of faith.... confessional style, even.  It is an apology for atheists.  

His only attempt at a constructive thesis is that of 'poetic naturalism'.  His naturalism is only an argument against dualism.  He nowhere mentions immaterialism or non-dualism.  

He gives lip-service to a multiverse, but it is a very reluctant endorsement.... only to undermine anthropics.  

He has nothing to say about our future, or lack thereof.  

Atheist apologetics..... very little substance.... no serious arguments.

5pm------------

The Big Picture is a feel-good book for atheists. There is no sense of urgency. The topic has nothing to do with current events, it would seem.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat May 14, 2016 12:25 pm

I finished reading Sean Carroll.  It was a better read toward the end.  I, at least, found it provocative.  I will attempt to respond, in due course.

11:15pm-------

Carroll's paean to physicalism is the best I've seen.  He makes it all seem so reasonable.  

Yes, he does struggle with consciousness, but he defeats the zombie argument by stating that zombies are impossible.  It makes some sense.  

He gives immaterialism very little notice..... just enough to express his incredulity.

He spends several chapters defending an existential ethnic.  

Nowhere does he address the impending resource problem, or give any credence to anomalous phenomena.  He speaks very casually about our populating the Galaxy, in the future.  

He states rather blandly that the preponderance of scientists are naturalists.  Perhaps so.

He does state that he is an inveterate optimist. That may be the biggest problem with this book... it comes across as superficially optimistic. It accurately describes the mindset of many thoughtful people. Their thoughtfulness simply does not encompass our existential peril. So be it.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun May 15, 2016 1:37 am

Where Sean Carroll is, this is where most intellectuals ought to be, at this particular juncture in history, even, or especially, if this is the best possible world.

There are also plenty of folks who angst about the future. There are just not many of us who see fit to connect those dots. It is a stretch. Would God be such a dramatist? Is our small world necessarily a dramatic world?

How close to the edge must we come, for folks to appreciate the drama?
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Sun May 15, 2016 6:09 am

Dan, this is an interesting development, concerning Chris Mellon:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/leslie-kean/is-there-a-ufo-coverup-a-_b_9865184.html

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun May 15, 2016 9:57 am

Gary,

Chris Mellon points to the need for more science to resolve the UFO issue.  At the same time, he points to a lack of any technical evidence, or of any programs involving anomalous technology.  

I'm doubtful that he will be able to obtain scientific backing for additional investigation without producing new evidence.

However, it is also difficult to reconcile his evident interest and lack of inside information with any widespread internal briefing program, the possible existence of which I have alluded to, earlier.  

It would require a convoluted logic to count Chris as evidence in favor of a cover up.... as some sort of deliberate plant.  

If Bill and/or Hillary have not been briefed, it is unlikely that any politicians or heads of state have be briefed.  

Where would this likelihood leave us w.r.t. any plan for Disclosure?

A simple answer would be that it leaves us nowhere.  This could mean that there is no plan and/or that the BPWH is all wet.  I could accept the former before I accept the lattter.  

If there is no such plan, then the R&D show makes precious little sense.  There would be no context for it.  It just becomes another anomaly.  Were I to take it personally, it would constitute a significant piece of evidence against the PSR.  

Could I just slide on over to to Sean's PoV, or would I be a stubborn hold out? Would it not all come back to the CohTT? Once you've gotten a whiff of coherence, it would be difficult to go back to incoherence. Sean, like so many other existentialists seems to revel in incoherence. With his early exposure to religion, and then his progression to existentialism, he's had no contact with coherence. He has nothing to miss.

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon May 16, 2016 2:59 am

Whether or not I have to give up on a plan for for Disclosure, which would include R&D, MJ12, the 10K, etc., I would not fall back on physicalism.

Would I pick up on dualism.....?

Historically and logically, dualism has proved to be a dead end.  Most people still subscribe to some form of dualism or dual aspect monism, such as pantheism or panpsychism.  There is very little interaction between the monists and dualists.

What little interaction there is, is between professional philosophers, and the arguments seem to have come to a stand still.  The philosophers speak to each other in technical terms.  They have no professed interest in the larger picture or in the historical situation.

It was only Thomas Nagel who took a cosmological perspective.  As far as I can tell, he has muted his anti Darwinian stance.  

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2016 3:15 pm

I personally found a lot of comfort in my inner heart. I let my faith go. Faith in a dream you can't believe but have to accept? Whatever it and I really am, we are just riding the cosmic wave Wink It is all so interesting to me though. Far from just what I see. Simply Sean has no imagination or he was hurt bad by ignorant people. We are all running from something. No pure intention anywhere. The Universe speaking faster than the speed of light to itself, I dunno, that's kinda interesting. 

This pilot wave theory will not go away.

https://www.quantamagazine.org/20160517-pilot-wave-theory-gains-experimental-support/

The secret I think is having faith in nothing and in everything. Just can't get away from the opposites and this unification process.

We are filled with such fear and dark dreams. It is easy to lose one's orientation.

These days I am feeling empty. It feels like the right direction. Who cares what I feel? 

Everything and nothing.

I guess I'm an idealist and a coherentist. I accept all is mental because I am mental. My experience of myself is external and internal, but I can't trust my set of beliefs anymore than another as being absolute truth. For me it is all mental, but I don't deny the outside world and experience. Intuitively I feel we are to live in the bounds of the seemingly material, simply guided by the light inside us and I know behind this is love. I know that love is all that is real. So I have that one belief. My mantra, go with the flow and act natural. Sean and his friends can accept the limits of the material, but I can't. My experience is beyond just the physical, but can I honestly say it's more than just mental? 

There is the mystery.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu May 19, 2016 12:29 am

Eric,

I hope things went well in India.  We'll be headed back to the States tomorrow.  Last I heard, you would be going back to India in a couple of months.  

I don't spend much time worrying about the quantum.  I see it mainly as a statistical averaging and bulk matter stabilizing device.  It also serves as a loophole in Newtonian mechanics, wide enough for the teleology of biology.  

The biggest uncertainty, now, pertains to the end game...... when, where and how.....

MJ12 always seemed like a reasonable surmise, but I surely can't swear by it.

Without an MJ12, I would be hard pressed to explain the R&D show, even the little bit of it that appeared to have a congressional oversight.

6:15edt+6--------

Of course, I'm using the acronym generically, as referring to some sort of phenomenology study group.  I believe there's no question that non-public studies have been made, relating to uncorrelated/anomalous phenomena, and that a 'weird-desk' at the CIA once existed.  Beyond that is anyone's guess.  

I would be the first to admit that it is a long way from a phenomenology study group to eschatology.  But how much distance is there from materialism to immaterialism?  There is no logical distance between them, if dualism is illogical, which it almost certainly is.  

If immaterialism is possible, then eschatology is probable, and it almost certainly is.  Am I the only human to have ever made this deduction?  Maybe I'm the only eschatologist to have been entertained by the government.  That fact and $4.75 will get me a cup of joe in Times Square.... or maybe some bbq chicken a few miles from Gucci Gulch.  

The big world hypothesis (BWH) is indisputable, unless you happen to believe in the CohTT.  Then....., well, not so much.  And who believes in the CohTT, coherence theory of truth?  I couldn't name a single other person, except maybe GWL.  He never even used the phrase, as far as I know.  

But is it not true that the PSR ~= CohTT?  This probable correlation can and should be taught to every grade school student.  Then we'd all be eschatologists.  And this would be the BPW.  If there ever were an MJ12, I doubt this would have been above their pay grade.  

But it's all a matter of timing, is it not? Humanity might easily muddle along for a few more decades, or just as easily not. This is mostly a psychological issue, and who wishes to gamble on the psychology of those who only know how to purvey greed and fear? Are they not running the show?

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri May 20, 2016 1:09 am

Ok, I almost forgot my rationale for the dearth of eschatologists.....

The prophetic fundamentalists have cornered the market, and they're all dualists.  There is precious little breathing space for the CohTT.  

If anyone starts down the innocent seeming path of the CohTT, it's a very slippery slope into messy antics and all that.  I get to be the token exception that proves the rule.  

However, that surmise implies a quasi-conspiracy of informally informed cognoscenti of eschatology.

That seems a stretch.  But what is the alternative?  

Nagel is the next closest exception.  His partial retreat was enough to keep others in line.

The European phenomenologists and the OOPs crowd have their own thing going.  No one, here or there, with any academic pretense is going to go against Darwin.      

In this case, there is no need for a conspiracy theory.  It's just the conservative, academic, herd instinct.  And, with anything close to messy antics, the embarrassment factor can trump all.  

Still, isn't there such a thing as curiosity?  There is a big vacuum surrounding secular eschatology.  It must just be my biased perspective.  The only secular eschatology is the doomsday business, which is always thriving.  

The other point is that Leibniz has never been rehabilitated from Voltaire's Candide.  He is lost in the shadow of Kant and Newton.... merely an historical curiosity.  

Somewhere out there is an academic Leibniz society.  I've been neglectful not to search for it.  What would any of them make of my situation?  

What would an historian make of chicken little? I suspect that it would be well outside their purview.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Fri May 20, 2016 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat May 21, 2016 6:05 am

I was beginning to believe that Chris Mellon was legitimately naive, but then Gary dropped in a bit of gossip.  He's claiming that his two Chrises are acquainted.  If true, that puts an entirely different spin on the matter..... it makes for a new ballgame.....

Over the years, Gary has convinced me that Chris Robinson is part of the in crowd.  CM could not be palling around with CR, without some serious connecting of some serious dots.  

That connecting can occur with the participants necessarily being totally clued in.  They would surely have suspicions, but those suspicions would be pointing away from science, not towards it, as CM is implying.  He's either super naive or on par with CR.  

IOW, the science ploy is a deliberate distraction on his part.  

This brings us back to CoR30......  I doubt that he can be naive either, and he is the one who spoke of the thousand insiders, years ago.  This would suggest that there are 10K who would give some credence to the BPWH.  And it would put the SepSur back on the radar.  

Look, I don't like playing the date game, either, but that's kinda what I get paid to do.....

The presidential contest has gotten a bit weird.  Hillary was supposed to have dropped out a year ago.  With a little benefit of foresight, I would suggest that she might have been kept in to serve as a foil for the likes of Bernie.  But, quite frankly, Trump might make the better chump/foil for the SS, hopefully, it being more political than military.  Bernie had his sights on a JFK gambit.  Donald....... nah!  

So, we might still be in the running for a ss.  Would before or after be better..... the election, that is?  

Before, would give us the most wiggle room.  

With this in mind, check out this other link that Gary sent......

psmag.com why-is-hillary-clinton-making-strange-comments-about-aliens ....

9:15edt------------

Now, back to the Eschaton dearth........

How could I have forgotten about witches?

Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.  That was fairly explicit.  

Does all that smoke of burning flesh still not cast its pall of orthodoxy upon the academy?  Most certainly so.  So much of the dualistic mindset that undergirds monotheism comes from the sense of divine jealousy implicit in it.  

How jealously do the academic atheists guard that door to the paranormal?  There is no atheist quite like the lapsed monotheist.  

The atheist carries a double dose of anti-witchery.  

This mindset also helps to explain the stubbornness with which some ufologists cling to the scientific pursuit of UFOs.  

All of the above contributes much more to the cover up than do any number of spooks, although CoK30 has done his 'fair' share.  

Add to all this the blasphemy/lampoon quality of the concomitant messy-antics, and you have every ingredient for an unholy conflagration.  That may be what we are about to witness.  It should make for a good circus.  

It might distract us from some of the much more immediate/practical problems that we are facing.  I even worry about the academics.  They are liable to find themselves bearing the brunt of the MoAPS.  

Forgive them, Lord.  They knew not.......  They were just looking for truth in all the wrong places.  Now, we simply have no place left to look.  

3:30----------

I'm not different from anybody else.  I look around and see the same trees, rocks and buildings.... the same Sun.  What could possess me to suppose it's all a part of cosmic consciousness?  

After getting my second ma in physics, it became rather clear that something was missing from the ToE, and equally clear that most of the other physicists didn't really care.  They were careerists, not on a quest for truth.  

If you were looking for truth, baby, you were on your own.  So, who was minding the store?  There was no store to mind.  Welcome to postmodern pluralism.  The only thing forbidden was a metanarrative.  

Paranormal.....?  Become a holistic health provider, and practice metaphysics in your spare time.  

Anything beyond that, and you were headed for the deep end of the pool, i.e. the loony bin.  

My good luck charms had to be John and Ron.  So far, I've only spent 3 days in an honest to God loony bin.  I can just count my lucky stars.  

Ooops, I didn't quite answer my question.......

It turns out, on some reflection, there's only one pool with one deep end.... that is the CohTT cum eschatology.  Apparently, given the various contingencies of history, it's been foreordained that one swimmer would make it through the token obstacles, and be MJ12's favorite clown.  That is if there even is an MJ12.  Hey, do I care?  Not as long as I have some fun and get to pretend that I'm still in the game.  

I hope that answers the question.  It's strictly wysiwyg.  

5:30--------

Actually, I'm having some fun reading deLonge's SM/CS.  Somebody knows how to write.  

We'll have to give Bill some credit for this find. Also, he gets partial credit wrt Chris Mellon.

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun May 22, 2016 6:50 am

It did not take too long for SM/CS to devolve into shootouts between the good guys and the bad guys.... not terribly enlightening.  We might wonder if DeLonge's foray into speculation about black programs is facilitated by any counter-intelligence or disinformation agendas, as the Aviary may have been, back in its day.  Or they might both have been spontaneous creations, possibly open to exploitation, after the fact.... agents of opportunity, as we all may become, from time to time.  

In the BPWH, I make no concerted effort to distinguish between physics and metaphysics, or between magic and advanced technology.  

The normal does devolve into the paranormal.  Uncorrelated phenomena do leave physical traces, but those traces may be better understood as indirect rather than direct effects.  All effects, according to the PSR, are mediated through consciousness.  

10:20---------

On a previous page, I realized, rather belatedly, that the PSR, when metaphysically interpreted, was practically synonymous with the CohTT, immaterialism and all the rest.  I wanted to refresh my memory about that realization.  For the first time in several weeks, I started paging back, and I noticed that the first message/posting on this and each of the 31 previous pages of this current thread, 'Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2', starts with the first post on page 1 of the thread.... a post by Cy, dated May 4, 2015.  At the top of the post is the phrase 'First topic message reminder:' that may be inserted automatically.  This repeat of the 'topic message' might also be related to the recent addition of the banner ads.  None of the other messages seem out of place.  Anyway, maybe this is meant to be an upgrade.  I hesitate to attempt to delete anything that's intentional.  The whole thread might unravel, for all I know.  

11:15---------

Anyway, when one is a dualist or materialist, one does not have to worry about the ontological issues..... well, those issues are all lumped together into the mind-body problem, which only philosophers worry about.  It's the division of responsibility, which pluralists are so good at.  

Or they get lumped under the rubric of 'miracles', which only God is supposed to worry about. All we have to do is eat and sleep. A pretty good arrangement. Everybody minds their own business.

(cont.)
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun May 22, 2016 5:05 pm

Hi Dan,

I just looked at the First Post conundrum. What is happening is your forum is configuring like a blog (see mine) where the first post of the forum appears like an introduction at the top of each thread page...it's not supposed to do that on yours, as the settings is for "Forum" on yours rather than "Blog". I went and checked, even tried re-saving it under the "Forum" settings just now...but it isn't going back to normal? It doesn't seem to have altered the links of your posts, just shows up at the top of the thread. What I can do is, if you write up a full introduction to your Thread here, I can plug your write up in along with some artwork in place of my post without deleting the post...so what you see at the top of each page will be your forum/blog description. send it to my email: cyrellys@gmail.com and I can fix it that way. If you have any specific photo's you like send those too OR I can pick some that match your subject style and theme.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun May 22, 2016 5:11 pm

On a different note,

Here is tidbit with dates on one of the possible vectors: http://www.someonesbones.com/blog/nibiru-cataclysm-imminent-interview-with-dr-ronald-shimschuck/

Someone's Bones wrote:SB: That makes sense. How long has the government(s) known about Nibiru? And have they all worked together to keep it secret?

DS: First, I believe they’ve known since the 50s, but I’m positive since the early 80s. And, yes, major world governments, each preparing in its their own ways, conspired against the world’s population to keep this the most carefully kept secret in the history of so-called secrets. The big three–US, Russia, China–have been in “Secondary Protocol” for some time, meaning their underground living quarters are prepared, secondary and provisional governments stand ready, and I could talk for hours on that alone.

SB: Perhaps if we have the chance for another interview. In our previous discussion, you said that chem-trails are one method via which the powers that be try to hide Nibiru. To play Devil’s advocate, you previously stated Nibiru is still far enough away that it’s visible only at high altitudes in the southern hemisphere, with powerful optics. So why would they need to currently employ chemicles? And how do you respond to detractors who say that chem-trailing has a different purpose, like, say, to poison the population?

DS: I’ll answer the second part of the question first: It’s entirely possible that atmospheric aerosol spraying serves multiple purposes. I really don’t know. But nothing surprises me anymore. I know as fact one reason is to impede, obscure, and delay visibility of the Nibiru system. This I know because I saw documentation on the subject. They are spraying now–have been for years–because the chemicals, and I wasn’t privy to the precise chemical composition, translucent, reflective nano fibers act energetically with aluminum oxide, another ingredient, to create a barrier, screen, or “haze” to limit visibility of both natural and artificial optics. There is marginal degradation over time, but the compound persists in the atmosphere and continues to build upon itself.

SB: As simply as possibly, what is “Nibiru?”

DS: It is a generic or catch-all term for what I and others refer to as “the Nibiru System,” essentially a solar system of its own which will intersect with ours. At its heart is a brown dwarf star approximately one-eighth the size of our sun. The brown dwarf is orbited by seven planets or moons, some smaller than our moon, some larger than earth. Of greatest concern is the third planet of this system–several times earth’s mass with a nickel-iron core. It is predicted this planet will pass within 0.3 AU of earth.

SB: How far is that in layman’s terms?

DS: 27886742 miles, or one-third the distance from earth-to-sun

SB: So no direct impact. We know your time is limited so I’ll finish up quick here. Worst and best case scenarios?

DS: Worst: Extinction Level Event. Nothing on the planet will survive. Not even bacteria. Best: Pole Shift accompanied by rising sea levels across all major bodies of water, volcanic eruptions, Tsunamis washing hundreds of miles inland. Magnitude 10 earthquakes along all major fault lines; six-to-eight in many other areas. Basically, all the worst parts of the Bible.

SB: When will it be here?

DS: Views differ. Some colleagues and I agree that events will unfold between September and December of 2016.

SB: As always, thank you for your time, Dr. Shimschuck. I hope we can chat with you again at least once more.

DS: Me too.

–End Transcript–

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2016 10:49 pm

From a recent meditation, blind certainty now should be avoided at all costs. It leads to a closed mindedness that amounts to a prison so total, that the prisoner doesn't even know they are locked up.

Now is a time for rigidities to be dissolved for the benefit of all. Anger, fear, anxiety and desire cause us to become inflexible. You must always take time to dissolve the hard shells that build up around the creaky parts through some form of sacred concentration.

To learn to think I am finding requires one to check their arrogance and what they know at the door. To be open minded to me goes hand in hand with real holistic intelligence.

And then I spent the day reading about Jack Parsons and RAW for some reason. They keep coming up for me, as well as Magick. Many synchronicities for me found in the shadow these days as well as clues to who and what I am.

I called down some pretty strong energies, because I got zapped in India. I am recovered, but I'm a little humbled and quieted from my wu wei trip abroad. To be honest with oneself is the ultimate skill of life I am finding.

I feel a caution about flying too close to the One. We are in the middle here, in the Maya, for good reason I know. I really have no care or fear at this point as I experience this awareness that continues to unfold and mirror what is happening in the world. Its plain for me to see. Everywhere I am met with cool hands saying chill man and go with the flow. Don't let it all get you down. Be the Light. Go forth.

It's kind of more fun not to know what will happen. I'd rather live every moment than wait for the sky to fall. I have learned a lot of what I believed and based my life on was wrong and deluded, but helpful in coming to this realization today, that I am part of something much bigger than myself, I AM that.

Only a monkey brain, or as Dan calls them 'dualists' and 'materialists', would deny the connections and energy flows in our lives drawing us towards the rise of the Goddess and maturing of the cosmic child that is us. It oozes from our dreams and fears through the demons and angels of our evolving nature.

---

Some thoughts from a David Foster Wallace talk...

I am the absolute center of my world.

Other people's thoughts come to me from many sources, but my thoughts are instant and real to me and as such, are the most important in the world to me. I am the center of the Universe. Same for all of us, no? You have to fight this self-centeredness. You must integrate other's interests into your decisions. I will not be a slave to my default setting of disconnected aloneness. I look at all these stupid bigoted cow eyed people around me just living to consume. I see us destroying our world. I feel ashamed to be human. I can choose to live in this thinking or I can see all around me are just like me and maybe have much harder lives than I do. They are asleep in their fear of the dark and the light.

You can give yourself a choice. This is what it means to learn to think and become conscious.

So who knows what reality is? Not me. I am learning to pay attention though. That is a great skill to have in this game. I know I have a choice in every moment to see the sacredness and mystical oneness of all things underneath it all. I must keep this focus constant in my mind and have no fear.

Things might be pre-determined or not, but I know I have one choice, the meaning I give to things in life in the moment. In the day to day trenches of life, there is no such things as an Atheist. We all worship something ourselves, the Gods, nature or the Universe. Anything you worship, will eat you. We must bring the unconscious into the conscious illusion we move in I think. Am I alone or am I in all. I am both. In the end we really do have to die for All.

People are hungry for real life. We have a feeling we really fucked up deep inside, but there is hope in us, something is coming to help us. I know that to be true and it involves us helping ourselves in large part I feel. Here is wishing you acceptance, modesty, innocence and equanimity as well as detachment from fear, anger and desire. Whatever helps people find this state is part of the solution.

These are the winds as I feel them blowing today.

David Foster Wallace wrote:The capital T-Truth is about life BEFORE death. It is about the value of a real education, which has almost nothing to do with knowledge, and everything to do with simple awareness; awareness of what is so real and essential, so hidden in plain sight all around us, all the time, that we have to keep reminding ourselves over and over...This is water...This is water. It is unimaginably hard to stay awake in the world today.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon May 23, 2016 12:22 am

I'm tree-shaking...about vectors.  I'm neck deep in my 'purpose' you might say and the vectors are a vaguery that is highly annoying...namely because everyone has a 'variation' and not a single one agrees with a single other...and of course everyone believes their perspective or 'truth' is the 'only truth' or the 'accurate truth'...in a world of 'truths' I sit in the shadows and contemplate egos.

Cy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqOrtqIjfpQ

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon May 23, 2016 6:17 am

Cy,

Thank you for keeping tabs on the forum.  I would be glad to leave any fixes up to you and P-man.  The forum header is something that we might wish to leave open to amendment, from time to time, as things may develop.  

And thank you for holding my feet to the fire on the various alternate worldviews.  It is in this manner that I can attempt to respond to both you and Eric......

Amidst all the noise, there is one very obvious vector that we may all hold onto, which is personalism .... as long as we don't take it too personally.  Personalism presents us with a big package, and a not insignificant part of that package is the ego.  The ego is an essential part.  It is our life-jacket... we don't want to leave home without it.  Beyond that essence, the ego is, of course, our greatest obstacle.  

The ego is what can so easily blind us to the truth, which is also our ordained path through the flow.  That is our personal truth.  

We have no free will, in this regard?  Well, not nearly as much as many suppose.  The more we struggle against our path, the more do we take on the excess baggage of the ego.  Oh, yes, the Lord likes nothing better than to warm his hands by the bonfire of all our vanities.  

The balance between personalism and the ego is, by far, our toughest act.  The perils only multiply when our friends and family are caught up in the mix.  

There is, we all know, the Myth of the Eternal Return (MER).  Yes, I have railed against the MER, in my day.  Superficially, it is the pantheist response to the prophetic tradition, but, deeper down, they're sending us the same message.....

It is the message of monism/personalism.  If, to the SWH, we add the one/cosmic soul theory, we get 10^10 returns, effectively, with our SWH.  This bit of bookkeeping is a prime example of how we we can connect so many dots, slay so many dragons, with but one small pebble.  Yes, this was all a big setup for one little CL.  All we have to do is allow Atlas to shrug, once or twice.  

Yes, look at all the dots we can connect, and all we have to do is look at the world slightly.... askance.... just loosening our grip on it, just enough to grasp it all, much more firmly and tenderly.... knowingly.  

This is what our sapience is all about.  This is why I take personalism seriously.  Our personhood is also our cosmichood.  Just ask my hero.... the man who saw infinity.  

9:30--------

Now what.......?

What other unfinished business....?  

Perhaps it's time for me to go back and review the mnemonic, which I was starting to do, yesterday.  

PSR = CohTT = BPWH and all the rest.  Where was that?  

Of course the physicalists have tried to hijack the PSR in the name of cause and effect.  Well, then they deferred to mathematics, and then Wigner and Srinivasa came along and showed how to out Pythagoras, Pythagoras.  Back to personalism.  Even Spinoza went back to personalism, in the end.  Buddha..... well, wasn't he a glorified psychoanalyst?  Hey, all the world's a psyche..... and the stage thereof.  Let's try not to miss our cues.  

Ok, the mnemonic seems to be picking up speed, part way down on page 18 or page 425 if you are navigating by the URL...... 18(-1)x25=425, if you can make sense of that.  This was back around the middle of February, before Eric made the scene.  

It turns out that the whole mnemonic is a redundancy, as long as you look at it through the prism of personhood.  I will be attempting to make that more explicit in what follows.  Folks used to speak of the problem of 'exploding heads' w.r.t. serious (gummint) psychics.  You could take that more or less literally.  With the MoAPS, we may be facing a similar problem for the more general public.  

Feb 11 might be a critical date w.r.t. the foundation of the mnemonic.  

11:15----------

Feb 10 might be even more significant.  I couldn't say it better, myself.  I must have been smoking something.  

The LS, logos spermatikos, seminal reason, might be the critical link between the personal and impersonal.  

LS was maybe the primal bootstrap, back in the logical dimesion of time.  

When you speak of the j-man, he makes no sense, other than in that dimesion.  There must have been some sort of CDA w.r.t. the j-man and the Monad.  How might one phrase that?  In the beginning was the word.  Hey, I wonder if I can copyright that.  

The word was made flesh.  Aye, there's the rub.  James Joyce speaks of the 10 thunders.  Julian Jaynes speaks of the breakdown of the bicameral mind.  What were they onto?  What were they smoking?

Hegel speaks of the cosmic dialectic.  We're looking for the link between the noumenon and the phenomenon.  If we're not all talking about the same thing, I guess I'll just have to eat my hat.  

That's what the mnemonic was supposed to be about.  Who needs a mnemonic?  

It always seems like a silly question, but how do we ensure that there's just one Monad?  Is the Monad jealous?  Might be.  And why would that not be the primordial sin?  Was it a sin?  Was the Monad not being egotistical?  

So then the Monad had to appease this sin by creating 10^10 fellow sinners.  

Why only 10^10?  Why not an infinity of us?  Well, it had to be the best possible number, didn't it?  Go figure..... What is the logical capacity of spaceship Earth?  Why not more spaceships?  Well, sure, there would be some outliers, Serpos, if you'll pardon the expression.  

Your only problem is that you don't think that the j-man, or any one, could make the ultimate sacrifice.  Think again...... Is it supposed to make sense.... or not?  

Yes, we all make sacrifices, but one had to be for the books, book worms that we are. Do you have a better story to tell?  

2:20---------

The way I hope it can be understood is that the mnemonic is really just to shed light on the historical dimesion, on the development of the BPWH. It was a stepladder that can now be internalized in the shape of interpersonalism. It's all still right there.

(cont.)

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 3:14 pm

Yes, Dan, all connected and very well said response. The J-man hit it out of the park, no doubt.  The connections seem to be becoming more pronounced.

Cy, I like your music choices...mostly Wink The Star Trek vid was fun.

I was made aware that there was still this 'me' trying to find the right side of the illusion to live in. Still trying and striving. This is the time of the Hanged Man's ascension. And there is only one way to go from here, up up up. I asked what was real and who was speaking to me in life? Then I realized, I had to let timeless awareness exist in this material world now, through the interpersonal expression of this cosmic awareness.

Yes, I begin to see.

Adyashanti wrote:Yes, we go to this timeless background of consciousness and awareness. Absolutely. Very liberating isn't it? Very, very freeing; very profound and very beautiful.

And yet, if taken in and of itself, we've just switched sides of illusion. We've gone from form and time, to formlessness and timelessness, and we say: 'Well, this one's more true,' because it's more comfortable, it feels better, basically.

But the truth is only when these two collapse together - that this world of form IS the timeless, so what we call form is emptiness, it is consciousness, that's what it is. Then, there's no stance anymore, is there? There is no sense of 'I have to remain as awareness'. We only have to remain as awareness if we don't really know that this wall is awareness, that your car is awareness - once we know that, then we're finally free, are we not

Aisha Salem wrote:Taking responsibility comes down to that loyalty to listening, to actually dare to let that happen which is supposed to happen. That is not to say that everything is laid out, because in every moment we have the choice of love over fear, of truth over the lie. The moment that we choose truth, then walking strongly in that truth becomes our radicality.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon May 23, 2016 9:47 pm

-- liked music.  Thanks!  

I have more.  Over a hundred pieces in my collection.  Here's a 3 hour set of filk music dedicated to the regulars at OMF!

http://www.awdio.com/Manticore-Group/4RGZ5T32WF-A-Night-of-Filk

If you miss it, the link will take you to the archived copy.  Listening and archived copy access is always free.

It starts in 15 minutes at top of the hour...10pm Mountain Time.

I'm in the chatroom if you happen to drop in directly this evening.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue May 24, 2016 7:16 am

Cy,

Thanks for the music.  I confess that I had not previously encountered the genre, not knowingly, anyhow.  I'm listening now, at the 30" mark.....

Eric,

Thanks for those references to Adyashanti and Aisha Salem.... excellent non-dualists.  

And, yes, paradigms, by their very nature, are optional, up to a point.  We may entertain various paradigms.  

We may spend our whole life within a paradigm that we subsequently come to reject.  Paradigms come and go.  

But...... I'm not exactly a postmodernist, either.  I'm a non-dualist, or, at least, I struggle to be such.  It's noteworthy that there are just two kinds of monists....... material and immaterial.  Well, some have attempted a 'neutral' monism, without any notable success.  

Well, not quite true.... there are more than a few Pythagoreans and informationalists in the scientific community.  Gary Bekkum is our resident informationalist.  He is also a Tegmarkian.  

Eric, I know of no materialists who are that by choice.  There are precious few who celebrate the absurdity of life in a meaningless universe.  They are trying to be honest, however.  

Non-dualism is often presented as an option, as a thoughtful escape from the thoughtless grind.  Adya and Aisha, however, are obviously taking it up a notch.  But there is no hint of a MoAPS, at least not that I'm able to discern.  

Well, there are non-dualists who speak of a new age.  And what ever happened to the New Age movement?  They seldom engaged in rational discussion.  They did not set out to confront the materialists.  

Yes, I have been more than willing to tilt at every materialist/dualist windmill in sight. However, Descartes managed to seal a peace treaty between science and religion. It shows little sign of weakness, even in these lattter days.

Me.....? Well, wouldn't many of us choose to fail at something that will eventually succeed, rather than the alternate? Materialism has succeeded beyond all expectations, but it's short on hope. It's hopes sound more desperate by the day.

Me......? I'll take the side of hope, thanks very much. And I don't think there is even a contest, if you ever give yourself the time to think about it.

(cont.)
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue May 24, 2016 11:35 am

Garzparz wrote:I was made aware that there was still this 'me' trying to find the right side of the illusion to live in. Still trying and striving. This is the time of the Hanged Man's ascension. And there is only one way to go from here, up up up. I asked what was real and who was speaking to me in life? Then I realized, I had to let timeless awareness exist in this material world now, through the interpersonal expression of this cosmic awareness.

Yes!

And your quoted pieces too, are apropos. I do think though that some things that can happen are part of the expectation to make choices that more fully establish our own consciousness contribution...tragedy that can be prevented...the prevention is part of our consciousness evolutionary choices.

In this sense we in celtic circles talk about the war with ignorance...in the pursuit of all-being, this effort to guide our own evolutionary consciousness choices is part of the experiences that build ourselves into that greater fullness.

The Morrigan sows and reaps at will...the Morrigan shows a shifting face...the Morrigan chooses when to rise...the Morrigan sees with another sight...The Morrigan sees with 'elder eyes'...(lyrics)

Sometimes what you're considering is already beside you...recognizing the dialogs are often the real trick. But we do a great amount of thrashing with knife and mace, shortened axe and sword, while others still try to swing a broadsword in the forest... till you see a soggy cinder where the Sargent should have been! The buzzing isn't coming from your head! The final figures state: Middle Kingdom 3, East 2, and Mother Nature 48! Lol.

But some people can't achieve their destination without a little rolling in the mud first.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue May 24, 2016 11:40 am

Perhaps Dan, the materialists are providing themselves as traffic diverters by covering that ground so no other needs to? Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2016 7:51 pm

I am reading a lot at the moment. I don't consume a book in a sitting like Dan. My process is much more chaotic, not psychotic, I think. I read very non-linearly and intuitively. I follow threads and what I find on those threads mean something to me on a deep internal level and I accept them. That is what led me to Dan and here. So following my protocol, I may post some weird random threads here, but you two seem to be able to process the things I relate. I can't really get a leg up on Dan. He is too knowledgeable and rational. He seems reasonable too Wink So I have to parlay with intuition. Seems to be working so far.

This dude E. Swedenborg is blowing me away, reading Heaven and Hell - This Mystic and accomplished thinker and Scientist wrote this based on his conversations with angels. Sure, why not Wink Greys from Zeta Reticuli, Ibis headed gods, Mayan aliens, The Blondes, why not all angels from some spiritual or celestial heavenly society?! I'd like to meet one and talk to one. Maybe I am one.

The fool is blind.

He said, "A God that can’t be understood is as if God isn’t there." You should be kindred with him Dan. Christ sealed it all up and healed us. He throws out the trinity and instead feels there is one God who is the perfect union of infinite love acting through infinite wisdom. I'm sure you know this guy well. He breaks it all down to learning to Love as well. He says we are created in the image and likeness of God and accordingly have a love and wisdom component to our lives. As we grow spiritually, our will, or emotions become God and neighbor centered. Our understanding teaches our emotions how to love intelligently. Human life for Swedenborg is to be lived in freedom in accordance with reason. Check check. But with our freedom comes the injunction to live rationally. No blind faith needed. The only problem he has with wealth is when one sets one’s heart on the perpetual accumulation of wealth as an end in itself. Then profit becomes the heart and soul of the individual, with the consequence of neglecting the neighbor and the joy of useful work. Yes yes yes! I love this guy!

The great Zen master Suzuki says he is our Western Buddha. His view is closest to his understanding. That is something. A conjunction here. There is no time in the spiritual/celestial, there are changing states. The next life is a continuation of the life one has acquired here. If one loves God and the neighbor one congregates with others who feel the same way. If one loves self first, and desires to dominate over others, one congregates with others who feel the same way. So heaven is a place where everyone loves each other and hell is a place where everyone wants to dominate over each other. But let me re-emphasize, these locales are chosen. God does not damn anyone. Furthermore, heaven and hell are not geographical places, they are states of mind. This is all intuitively right on for me and I have written the same things spontaneously.

I don't know about Swedenborg’s unfortunate conclusion that if someone has spent an entire life in rampant self-interest, what kind of miracle would make them different after they die? What kind of miracle can make a mean-spirited individual change a life they have spent their entire existence cultivating? Can God force anyone to love? He can setup a system to influence us to Love, draw us to himself. But some simply will not have it. I don't know if he is right that these spirits dissipate.

I see he has a good grasp on the ancient mysteries and they led him to his enlightenment and he created a bridge to Christianity, being a good Lutheran.

I see and feel more clearly reading him.

The New Age bastardized Swedenborg and many other 16th-19th century mystics, Theosophists, Gurdjieff and Steiner minus the sacred spiritual path of transformation teaching. Steiner and Manly are some of the last pure sources in my opinion. I have mentioned some recent enlightened ones I am finding. Much has been watered down and obscured through the New Age and UFOlogy I now believe. But I am trying to stay away from beliefs, stay fluid.

I'm reading a lot of RAW now, so...loving The Historical Illuminates series and trying to get through the Cosmic Trigger series. I like the prequel Historical series better. God I wish I could have met RAW! I feel such kinship with him and his Discordian ways. The New Age, like the Emperor, has no clothes.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0877854769/internetsacredte or free version online, http://www.sacred-texts.com/swd/hh/hh02.htm

I find his view of Heaven and our progression through the realms mystical and compelling and intuitively close to the mark. We are angels in the outer heaven moving inside, the closer in you go the closer and greater the channel to the Divine center. He understood we all are little heavens, here now, who must go within. He saw the folly of wishing for the literal place of Heaven with Angels. We are the Angels and Demons. We keep ourselves in darkness. He describes the inner path to enlightenment through the progression of angels to the celestial world through manifesting the most Light they can where they are by Loving their Source and Brothers willingly. The fire of it's love seen in the Light, the bringer of Truth. We can claim no goodness, only clarity and a greater expression of the Light here. We can only watch things unfold.

I keep coming across Celtic and Carbonari references too and the real meaning of Scotland. Interesting to me all the synchronicities that vectored me to Sufism, a pure faith based on love and the heart, probably the closest to Christ and the Divine I think. I feel more and more like I'm being vectored toward something new, not a lot of free will, hence my recent meditations. Just more and more simple choices to Love in the moment and have no fear. I'm kind of on autopilot. Don't know else how to be. Going with the flow.

---

Dan, what do you think of this psychotic UFO mythology around Reptilians using us as soul vehicles for them? Seems a perversion of Gnostic beliefs. These aliens have just become another face for the demons that taunt us perhaps? It seems to represent a deep psychotic fear. I define psychosis using our definition of reality, not the mundane one.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed May 25, 2016 5:54 am

Eric,

All the truth anyone needs is within.  Angels, and such, can be a major distraction.  If Swedenborg did not take his marching orders from John 16:12ff, he was missing a good bet.  

Manny S was simply being premature, in retrospect.  I'm sure he was greatly influenced by Leibniz.  Perhaps he should have listened more to Leibniz than to the Angels.  But both Leibniz and Swedenborg were a tad too far ahead of their times.  

Then there came Hegel.  You stand Hegel's dialectic on it's head and you get Plotinus.  Straight up, and you see the prefiguration of Darwin.  All this stuff is so easy, as long as you don't mind plagiarizing the greats.  

But soon after Hegel came Darwin, the astronomers, etc., with their deep space and time.  Human reason took a great tumble into reductionism.  They could not discern/imagine that time could be of two components.  Owen Barfield understood this better than any, before or since.  

Barfield was a radical immaterialist.  I know of no philosopers who have had the courage to follow up.  

And, now, what do we have?  Every PhD is required to pile reductionism higher and deeper.  Once you have made that initial investment in the reductionist system, you can only take baby steps back out of it, and only when you have tenure.  

But, hey, this is the BPW.  It's all for the best.  We just have to understand how the game is being played, and anticipate a smidgen.  

You don't need to be asking the Angels.  Just ask yourself.... wwgd?  In these latter days, that question only gets easier.  There are only two answers..... glory in the sky, and thief in the night.  

TiN...... Those are my marching orders, straight from John and Sophie, back in '77.  Ron.....?  He's a, more or less, unwitting co-conspirator.  The more he knows, the less proactive can he be.  

It's heavy stuff, and, trust me, Eric, your faith in the BPW will be sorely tested, every step of the way.  Don't hesitate to take time off.  Heaven can wait.  Me...?  I just keep blogging along.  

The shadows are deepest, at the break of dawn.  

How will God pull it off?  Well, he's got at least 2x10K boots on the ground, and that's just his go-team.  All the rest of us are no more than a few days away from the starting line.  

Hey, he's the cosmic dramaturge.  He's been preparing 6K+ years for this.  He's gonna hold his cards to his chest, until our last gasp, on the brink.  Brinksmanship, they call it.  Isn't that the way any of us would play this game?  This is the Big Show, in the center ring.  You wouldn't be here, if you didn't have a ticket.  

10:10----------

Yes, even the Monad can have logistics problems.  There can only be so many built-in holds.  The further you go, the more 'expensive' they get, where expense may be measured in human lives.  

Les jeux sont fait.  We're now just waiting for that butterfly in Africa.  

Boots on the ground.....?  

In this day and age, I suspect that your forward leaning forces would be tech savvy.  How much would they need to know, before the fact?  

Well, there would have to be some minimum of orientation to history, philosophy and metaphysics.  But you would only need a few of the savvy techs to train many others, on the job.  

What about the rest of the 10K?  

This is what I was about to delve into, the other day.....

I'm trying to remember how it came up.......

I think we were getting into some of the UFO conspiracy stuff.  Oh, yes, Nibiru...... and the 'myth' of Eternal Return that is usually correlated with pantheism.  

Here's the problem, and, in this small world, it comes right back the other problems we've been discussing.....

The Great Revaler is also, necessarily, the Great Concealer.  How can the biggest secrets in the world be concealed in plain sight?  Well, we've already been told how, with the Tower of Babel.  

Traditionally, the destruction of the tower was taken as a linguistic deconstruction.  But, more to our point, it was a spontaneous breakdown of the ur-myth, of the sort that de Santillana discuses in Hamlet's Mill w.r.t. the Zodiac.  It may also be associated with Jaynes' breakdown of the bicameral mind, or Barfield's transition from Alpha to Beta thinking.  

Yes, in the course of human affairs, there is always a centrifugal force, call it tribalism, if you will.  It ends finally with academic tribalism, and the gerrymandering of human knowledge.  Optimistically, it is called the knowledge explosion.  But, then, with Wikipedia, we have all the potential for a knowlege implosion.  They don't call me chicken little for nothing.  And, guess what, while Godot is waiting, I'm actively seeking ground zero.  And, with the BPWH, I suspect I'm in the right ballpark.  No......?  

What does this have to do with Nibiru?  

It's about Nibiru, Atlantis, Meru, you name it.  It's all about the Etrnal Return.  It's the Hindu wheel of Samsara.  

Then Zoroaster came along to break that wheel with the prophetic tradition.  I aim to do a similar thing with the materialist tradition, with it's notions of absolute space and time.  Yes, Einstein and Bohr put big cracks in the space-time edifice.  Someone has to finish the job.  

How do we finish the job?  

Well, we have to get down and dirty, as Cy might say.  

We hobnob with the UFOs.  Academics learn very early in their careers to not get within shouting distance of anything paranormal.  Bassett&Co do their very best to eschew the paranormal.  Well, he's got Lonnie Shekhtman of the CSM listening to him.  Quite the breakthrough.  

Why the CSM, we might wonder.....  I don't.  Don't I look like a xtian scientist?  Go figure.......

But this does raise the cosmic logistics problem.  How far is Bassett from Bekkum?  How far.......... small world, once you get curious.  

If you tried to clamp the lid down at this late date, a lot of folks would be squealing.  Built-in holds.....?  Me thinks we're getting rather near to the PNR.  

About those pesky UFOs.........

It the ETH vs the UTH.  Some wish to have it both ways, but, no, that makes precious little sense, if you think about it for more than a few seconds.  

What, then, do UTs have to do with the BPWH?  Sure, angels and demons.  But I'm talking more about the logistics and physics of it all.  

Well, we have the hollow Earth and the concave Earth.  They may amount to the same thing.  The UFOs seem to be able to ply both worlds.  Could there be a distinction?  Sure, but I'm not one for splitting hairs.  

It's like Nibiru vs Atlantis...... six of one, half-dozen of the other.  

I almost forgot my point..... we were talking about boots on the ground, and the logistics of the cover up.  With the hollow Earth concept, we can kill both birds with one stone.  No....?  

Yes, it all about Area 51, and who was it who was putting out the stories about the underground shootouts with the 'bad' aliens?  I'm missing his name.  It might have had 'matrix' in the title.  I'll have to ask Bill.  

Anyway, if you connect that dot with immaterialism and the hollow/concave Earth concept, well, you can keep a lot of folks busy digging holes in the ground, and under cover.  Two birds.......

But how long can you keep them squirreling away?  We're talking a limited time frame.  Well, this is how I keep my hopes up.  

September Surprise, anyone?  

1:20--------

Ok, I did manage to get Bill on the line.  All we need to know about the hollow Earth and UFOs can be summed up with KRLL and the NARG.  It all goes back to the small world of the early Aviary days.  

Yes, it will be a rather slippery slope for Lonnie and the CSM, as they progress, rather quickly, from the antiseptic world of Steve B, into the nether world of KRLL.  The BPWH and R,A&D might be a welcome relief.  

Bill was concerned that Ron might crack under the pressure of the SS.  Nah, Hillary has been read the riot act.  She already has her script.  She understands the bureaucracy of MJ12&Co.  She knows the protocols.  Donald?  He might try to pull a JFK.  Hey, Donny boy, lots of luck!  

So, where were we?  I hope that I've managed to put a dent in the logistics problem wrt a non-chaotic disclosure.  It won't be child's play, Donald.  I very much liked Elizabeth W's takedown of Donny.  I hope it will be that easy in the general.  Should we give Bernie a shot at Donald?  Well, he has worked for it, but, still, me thinks he's working a bit overtime.  Take it easy, Bernie.... there are bigger fish to fry.  He may not know this, quite as well as Hillary.  Talk about overtime....... but she doesn't overdo her overtime.  Hey, just my opinion....... She is still beating the odds on the 32 vectors.  

Back to the mnemonic........

PSR = CohTT

That's not totally obvious, is it.  

Maybe it should be.  The MCP is big, also.  It has been totally neglected by the philosopers, ancient and modern.  Hey, I have to feel useful, don't I?  

Yes, there was a guy who spoke of the Presence of the Present.  He called it the Shining Present.  It's not easy to find.  His name is on the tip of my tongue.  He was an early/middle 20th century German phenomenalogical philosopher.  I keep forgetting his name.  

He's not listed as such.  I need a longer list......

Ok, I'm rather sure it was Ernst Cassirer.  I haven't found the reference, but there is an intriguing connection between Cassirer and Barfield, pointed to by Susanne Langer, whose name is quite familiar to me.  

3pm---------

Wow.  This is a threesome to watch out for.......

http://www.anthonyflood.com/langercssirerbarfield.htm

Hey, no, it's a foursome.  It was written back in the early fifties.  The four horsemen of the apocalypse.  

Seek, and ye shall find.  Yes, google and wiki are getting closer to pay dirt, speaking of dirt.

Susanne speaks of the 'specious present', but I believe that it is with tongue in cheek.  

Max Muller is the villain, for Susanne.  She ends with a lengthy quote from Barfield.  Excellent.  The only thing she doesn't have is an explicit SWH.  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metaphysics_of_presence is rather good, but it does not mention Cassirer. It's mainly about Heidegger. Too bad about his foray into politics. Darwin left a legacy. We need to move beyond him. Nagel tried to. How far did he get?

(cont.)

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 4:27 pm

Well Dan and Cy, it's been fun. I hope my questions, experience and insights were of assistance. I learned a lot from you guys. I feel my role here has run it's course maybe. I see my path clearly and am walking it. I wish you well on yours. For me, this is about showing people how to find themselves. I have to apply it personally first myself and I am exploring inside and outside in that pursuit of myself.

Here is the summary of my learning's to date. I didn't set the world on fire, but I believe some of my butterfly wing strokes will play part in the unfolding. Things become very simple. I'll check in from time to time and Dan, as always, feel free to reach out and call anytime. I will be curious around Sept/Oct to see how things unfold. I am prepared as best as I can for then and/or the rest of my life.

Radical foolishness and neutral buoyancy are my ways forward.

https://quantumunderground.com/2016/05/24/radical-foolishness/

Much Love, Peace and Light!

Signing off for now...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:05 pm