Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
best possible world  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeToday at 9:25 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
best possible world  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 2:20 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
best possible world  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
best possible world  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
best possible world  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
best possible world  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
best possible world  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
best possible world  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
best possible world  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+15
GrandCru
GSB
dan
Big Bunny Love
Foresaperire
Jesus
Cuan Scott
painterdoug
jofo
Cheguevoblin
Allthereis
U
Foot Mann
hobbit
19 posters

best possible world

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

best possible world  - Page 29 Empty best possible world

Post by dan Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:37 am

First topic message reminder :

First topic message reminder :

This is a place holder for the topic reminder post.

Last edited by dan on Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

best possible world  - Page 29 Empty Re: best possible world

Post by U Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:13 am

"We three"?

Counted on one hand.

Perhaps?

Whoever those three may be?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:28 am

1530z……..

U,

Yes, the I Am, taken as ‘We Are’, might, most naturally, consist of either ‘We, Two’ or ‘We, Three’.  

There is no need to prejudge an exact number.  

Trinitarians and Duotarians, however, come to that table fully loaded.  

This primordial emergence was ‘before’ the existence of historical/linear time.  I have referred to it as ‘logical’ time.

We could also call it ‘primordial’ time or ‘potential’ time.  

I don’t consider this to be a proper part of the Metanarrative, which stretches from Alpha to Omega, and which, logically, is self contained, being Ouroboric in nature.  

The Logos and Logos Spermatikos may serve as a buffer between the potential and actual.  

There is a (logical?) actuator in there, somewhere.  

There is hardly any way for personalism to avoid gender issues when we speak of actuation.  

One might seek the primordial bootstrap…… lots of luck 🍀.  

The primordial S-matrix?  

Was this ‘We Are’ event the Source of all entanglement?

The Source of all Memory?  

Can we remote view that Source?  

Is this why there is something rather than nothing?  

But could there have been no potentiality?  

Was there ever even the potential for Nothingness?  

Is that not an oxymoron of some sort?

Did God have any choice when it came to creating the best/only possible world?  

There is that of Eternity in everyone of us, and in everything that we can possibly cognize.  

How could it be any other way?  

The apparent evanescence/temporality of this world is the Grand Deception.  

Now we are the Great Apostasy.

We, the co-Creators, are the co-fractalizers of Eternity

We are seeing everything from the inside of the cosmic Fractal.  

Is there any outside?  I doubt it.  

Eternity may be nothing more than the cosmic Potentiality…… as seen from the inside.  

But is Eternity personal?  

Well, the personal is necessarily eternal.  

And what else could possibly be eternal?

Numbers are eternal, but, just in that sense, they are also personal.  

Truth is eternal.  

Ok, love is eternal.  

I think we get the picture.  

1730………..

Ron used to say that chick 🐣 was in charge of Disclosure.  

He’s switched to saying that Trump was in charge of Disclosure…… saying that I failed at some unspecified task.  

It also seems that three is in charge….. of something essential.  

If Ron wants to have a say in anything, he’d better make up his mind.  

I’m sorry, but I don’t think Trump has ever been in charge of anything…… certainly not his own ego.  

Ok, so We are in charge.  

Unless anyone can put forward a rationale for further delay, it is simply ASAP.  

That has always been the case……. with ASAP being synonymous with the best possible time.  

But, make no mistake, barring some superseding rationale, the Katechon has been kicked back upstairs.  
    ………

Also, it has been stated that my wires got crossed with Artist D.  

No other details have been forthcoming.  

It sounds more like intimidation.  

1840……….

It seem, however, that chick 🐣 is the only one saying ASAP.  

That makes it one against 10^10.  

Well, if anyone else wishes to weigh in on this matter, they are going to have to speak up…… make their voices heard.  

But am I speaking up?  Is my voice being heard?  

How many folks out there are even aware that the matter is under discussion?  

I suggest that everyone who needs to know, already knows.  

How many is that?  

At some level, if the Eschaton exists, we all know about it.  

I don’t think you would have to be a genius to find eschatological links to this forum on the internet.  

Or, if you were serious about eschatology, I don’t think you would have much trouble tracking down Ron Pandolfi, as a likely intermediary.  

When I first contacted Ron, in 1991, he had to go look up the meaning of eschatology.  

I believe there has been a considerable amount of water under that bridge, in the meantime.  

More to the point is that that folks would just as soon not have to think or talk about it.  

Hey, that’s what we pay God to do.  Fine, and that’s exactly what God is doing.  

Do you hear any complaints?  I sure don’t.  

Isn’t the Princess in charge of the Katechon?  

All the Katechon fanciers might like to think so.  

Charles Upton might like to think so.  

By the way, Charlie didn’t have any trouble finding his way to Ron.  

He may well be the best known living eschatologist.  

I did my best to engage him in conversation.  

But he could not imagine that chick 🐣 might have anything useful to say on that subject that had not already been covered in any of the many relevant scriptures.  

Ok, Charlie ✅.  I needn’t disturb your slumber of fundamentalism any further.  

So there you have it.  

I think we’ve covered the bases down here.  

We’re just letting the accountants upstairs check the ledger 📒 one last time.  

Well, I imagine there will be plenty of Monday morning quarterbacking on this one.  

And I may not have been the perfect eschatologist, but maybe chick was just the best possible, under the circumstances.  

I don’t think I’ll be losing too much sleep 😴 over it.  

I trust that you won’t, either.  

I mean, fear not……. all of the systems have been double checked…… all the way from here to Eternity and back again…… including especially the Princess 👸 ‘system’.  

2030………

I think I figured out why so many folks are refusing the COVID vaccine.  

They don’t trust the government.  

Why not?  

One reason for sure is that they know the government is not being honest with them about Disclosure, so how can we trust them about anything else?  

This global breakdown of trust is perhaps our clearest sign of the Endtimes.  

Is this the fault of the leaders?  

Well, many folks believe that there is a global cabal that is part of a cosmic conspiracy…….. part of a cosmic Coverup…… actually part of the Grand Deception.  

chick 🐣 thinks 🤔 they got that right.  

The Grand Deception is the crucial aspect of the Katechon.  

And all this confusion/suspicion is the driver of the Great Apostasy.  

The advent of the ‘Antichrist’ will provide a focus for all the confusion/suspicion…….. 🐣.  

Clearly, that is how Charles Upton is seeing it.  

2130……….

The basic impulse of conservatism is to not immanentize the Eschaton.  

The liberals think we can get away with it.  

It is they who wish to storm the gates of Heaven, with one sort of utopia or another.  

Is that not also my impulse?

Certainly, Charlie would think so.

chick is merely keeping the cosmic options open.  

I don’t think anyone is going to force God’s hand on this one…… least of all chick.  

So what is chick up to, anyway?  

Am I just the options guy?

Maybe chick is also an honorary visitor……. along with two and three.

Is that not possible?  Would that not be preferable?  

I do like the core story…….. it deserves some consideration as integral to the Metanarrative.  

If only the Princess 👸 would cooperate.  

Do I put pressure on three?

Well, look, I have to think I’m doing something.  

Try …… “core story” aviary ufo……. for instance.  

And don’t forget Grant’s Managing Magic.

Who could miss that?

(cont……..)

U likes this post

GSB
    GSB
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by GSB Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:12 pm

A token for every one of 10^10

More than 100,000 people from different countries around the world have already signed up for Worldcoin. Given the sign-up rates seen so far and expected orb deployment rates, Worldcoin would be on pace to onboard more users than all cryptocurrencies combined within a year of its launch. Should this trajectory be maintained, more than a billion people would be onboarded within two years.

We now return you to your regular programming ;-)

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:49 pm

Gary,

I’m not worried about artificial intelligence displacing human intelligence, mainly for the simple reason that there is no such thing as artificial consciousness.  

There is mainly just the immediate problem that too many jobs do not require consciousness.  

There should be more effort to produce replacement jobs that specifically employ human-centric skills.  

In the meantime, a universal basic income may be necessary.  

On the other hand, it may well be that crypto currency fosters too much criminal activity.  

I think the jury is still out on this question.  

However, trying to criminalize crypto may just end up, creating more criminals.  

Crypto simply may not be stoppable.  

Tax avoidance is likely to become more of a problem with crypto.  

Crypto becomes just another development fostering social fragmentation…… social breakdown.  

How might we counteract the many forces leading to breakdown?  

Perhaps the most hopeful alternative would be the possible existence of a universal Truth that we could all feel attracted to.  

The idea of universal material progress has fulfilled that role in the past.  

It may well be that this path has a limited future.  

If our physical options are closing off, we may be forced to consider our metaphysical options.  

There are indications that there may well be a complementarity between the two possibilities.  

Certainly there is the negative fact that the loss of hope in the future leads us to seek altered states of consciousness often resulting in foreshortened lives.  

Islam ☪ appears to be one of the most effective, albeit often coercive, deterrents to that outcome.  

(cont……..)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:12 am

1710z……..

Ok, sports fans, so what are our metaphysical options…… besides the usual altered states of consciousness?  

Portals are about the only alternative.  

Only problem is that there exists only anecdotal evidence.  

We have a similar situation with Ufos 🛸, which may be considered to be one version of the portal phenomenon.  

Disclosure is about going to the next level beyond the anecdotal.  

What exactly will that next level look like?  

Can we even make a reasonable guess?  

The simplest step would be to go to an interview to of one or more experiencers in a reputable format.  

I don’t believe this has happened.  

Credible witnesses have reported anomalous phenomena, but these are usually just lights in the sky.  

Close encounters remain much more elusive.  

There are no replicable instances of any anomalous phenomenon, virtually by definition.  

A major exception is, of course, consciousness.  

Consciousness has not been explained by science.  

But does this lacuna have any bearing on portal type phenomena?  

This correlation is strongly dependent on whether or not one subscribes to immaterialism.  

Any attempt to take anomalous phenomena seriously must seriously consider the possibility of immaterialism.  

But will we take that step without first being confronted by the phenomenon.  

The royal road to immaterialism is by way of the Anthropic Principle and the mind-body problem.  

This path only seems open to folks with considerable background in physics and philosophy.  

However, folks who have such background are professionally constrained against taking on eschatology.  

Otherwise, folks are naturally inclined to lean toward a mind/matter dualism…… seeing the spiritual realm as quite distinct from the material realm.  

The Eschaton would clearly violate any such distinction.  

Especially with immaterialism, where there is a cosmic will, there is a way.

Time is an illusion.  

Human history is the drama to end all dramas.  

I doubt that it will end with a whimper.  I kind of have the impression that God is a drama queen.  

Yes, sports fans, there will be a Revelation…… there will be an Apocalypse.  

The Apocalypse will be carried live.  

The Grand Deception has been followed by the Great Apostasy, and the Great Apostasy will be followed by the Apocalypse.  

Charles Upton would rather not play guessing games with God.

chick 🐣 can hardly think of a better pass time.

two admits that it has been the expectation that three would play an essential role in the Apocalypse……. all along.  

I am having a difficult time envisioning just what that role might be.  

But I can be hopeful that I might be around to see it.  

2040……..

What else is new?

Any information that needed to be sequestered from John W has been sequestered.  

My ‘problem’ with Doug was just that he didn’t think I was needed to intervene with John.  That was handled by Rob T.  

two thinks that I should assist Joe F with adding portals to his campaign platform.  I believe that I would need some intervention from two on that score.

That could be a tricky platform plank to properly insert.  

I would need to cogitate on that one.  

One problem is that Joe believes that his gyro device can work on its own, it only needs to be properly fabricated.  

This is what he has tried to get his many investors to believe……. that it’s just a matter of using his patented technology.  

He doesn’t want to admit to needing to access any secret sauce…… such as to number three.  

He would potentially be subject to lawsuits for failing to divulge that additional vital information.  

Setting aside any difficulties for Joe, what about with his potential political supporters?  

What are they to make of portals?  

0040……..

Joe claims innocence of all things eschatological.  

Joe is just following the Mormon script of SMI^2LE…….. that being from Timothy Leary…… space migration, intelligence increase, life extension.  

Yes, Mormonism and Joe push the boundaries of Transhumanism, à là Disney.  

One can easily project that eventually we will embrace the Eschaton as the logical culmination of our cosmic agape.  

But, in the meantime, I have great trepidation about Hollywood getting hold of the Eschaton, as if it hadn’t already.  Global disaster flicks…….. we’ll have to squint hard to get beyond those clichés.  

The Eschaton will definitely be PG13.  

Eventually, eschatology, like everything else will be politicized.  

But we can go a lot further in providing it with some intellectual cover……. probably under the guise of Disclosure.  

chick 🐣 needs to be given access to the Jason Group, for instance.

I’d wager that more than a few of them already have Information Omega.

(cont………..)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:08 pm

I’m seeing very little opportunity for Disclosure as a political gambit.  

Disclosure comes with too much eschatological baggage for it to occur spontaneously.  

It could only come about through the intervention of some external agency, presumably with an unmistakable phenomenal aspect.  

Attempting bring about Disclosure purely through a mundane/intellectual process would indeed be an attempt to imanentize the  Eschaton.

However, with three involved, it might be a different matter.  

(cont……..)
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:05 pm

Who exactly is three again?

That's what I was referencing in my previous question on this thread.

I think I know who the principal 3 players are but I'm unclear on the order of who corresponds to each number.

Would you mind giving me a brief refresher Dan?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:49 am

U,

If you paid the slightest amount of attention, you would have no problem.

Any guessing on your part will be deleted.
    ……….

The environmentalists have led the way in not granting much future to our species.

That observation proves a leeway for any eschatologists to follow up on, politically.

(cont……..)

Last edited by dan on Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    GSB
    GSB
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by GSB Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:05 am

There are no replicable instances of any anomalous phenomenon, virtually by definition.  

A major exception is, of course, consciousness.  

Consciousness has not been explained by science.  

But does this lacuna have any bearing on portal type phenomena?

“The threat of a nation-state adversary getting a large quantum computer and being able to access your information is real ... The threat is that they copy down your encrypted data and hold on to it until they have a quantum computer.”

One might wonder if this also applies to post-quantum computing and mental phenomena, as self-promoted by Jack -- 'they' download your encrypted soul and hold on to it until they have a functional post-quantum computer to resurrect the spirit that moved you ... the non-fungible human tokens market.

High value human tokens vs. the common man: the meek shall inherit the earth.

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:16 am

1320z………

Come on, Gary,

The language of thought hypothesis (LOTH) is just another reductionistic theory of the mind.  

Let’s please move beyond reductionism.

Trust the chick 🐣, Jack is a fool.  

Anything he cannot slice and dice……. cannot logic chop…… he has total fear of.  

Jack has a lot to be afraid of 😱.  

Not to fear, the Monad has already thought every thought in your head.  

There is nothing new under the Monad, with the possible exception of your wildest imaginings.  

Your wildest drug fueled imaginings probably come straight from the Monad, anyhow.  
    ………..

Someone sends the following link……. https://youtu.be/YNpl_YJgsvU  

My response, and an exchange…….
    Timothy Leary..... SMI^2LE (space migration, intelligence increase, life extension) + Mormonism
    =  Joesph P Firmage.  
    You would have to be insane to believe that Joe might ever get within a billion light years of the small world hypothesis.  

Did you watch in entirety?

Yes. He never once deviated from his party 🎉 line.  

You did your part. Now prepare to board the bus.

Is that a promise or a threat?  

The future may include both.
    Hmmm 🤔……..

Actually, I think that Joe and Jack have a lot in common…….

They both had a glimpse of Beyond Ananda.  

Well, they saw the Abyss, but they couldn’t quite see beyond it.  

They both beat a hasty retreat to terra firma.  

I guess we should all SMIILE, now that we’re on candid camera 🎥.

1530………

It could well be that Joe is being used on two levels……

On the superficial level he is simply touting the ETH.  

However, on the deeper level, unbeknownst to himself, he is being used to open a path to the UTH…… especially via two and three.  

Why then would I be pressured to compromise the SWH……. chick 🐣 can simply wait around for the door to open.  

My appearing at Joe’s side is hardly going to expedite that process.  

In appearing at the side of three, I’ve done all I can do to expedite Joe.  

If they need my entanglement to help open a portal for Joe, it could all be done perfectly discreetly…… I would think.  

This blog is my bridge 🌉 to the once and future Joe…… bless his heart.  

Anything more could too easily be misconstrued…… especially by Joe, unwitting that he would be.  

How many times have I told investors of his that their money was wisely ‘spent’……. now they have a front row seat 💺 on the glory train 🚂…… even though it might not have been the train they were expecting.  

In the meantime, why would anyone want to invest in a cia operation?  

Well, the investors might want to ask why two is known to be the cheapest guy in town.  

1750………

Lacatski’s book about the Pentagon might be of interest, mainly because he would have been two’s counterpart in the military.  

He retired just before the tic-tac stuff came out.  

Possibly of greater interest, I’m told, may be the Coulthart book, also recently out.  He was also in communication with two, as is obvious just from the chapter headings.  

Between the authors and the (former) entrepreneur, disclosure might be making a little headway.  
    ………

I think I remember now……. it was Doty I think who used to talk about a ‘Gene Loskowski’ as a Pentagon insider, and two was very interested in identifying this person.  The person was involved in something to do with a ufo incident in the West.  

There was confusion about the gender of this person.  

I suspect that this person was none other than James Lacatski
    ………

GL as a pseudonym for JL had to be hacked off of Doty’s computer.  

At one point Rick was working with JL, however, Rick was known as something of a cowboy 🤠 who didn’t mind wandering off the Ranch.  

That Rick would come to DC, and talk to two’s boss behind his back would not go over well, as you might imagine.  
    …………

I’m focusing on the later chapters of In Plain Sight.  

Very well written…… they do keep you turning the pages.  

But just what is the big secret, after all?  

I’m pretty sure that we’re going to be left dangling.  

(cont………)
    GSB
    GSB
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by GSB Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:00 am

Lacatski’s book about the Pentagon might be of interest, mainly because he would have been two’s counterpart in the military ... I think I remember now……. it was Doty I think who used to talk about a ‘Gene Loskowski’ as a Pentagon insider, and two was very interested in identifying this person. The person was involved in something to do with a ufo incident in the West.

There was confusion about the gender of this person.

I suspect that this person was none other than James Lacatski

All very interesting Dan, one might wonder if Axelrod in Ingo's book is the same Axelrod in the new Skinwalker book.

Not to fear, the Monad has already thought every thought in your head.  

There is nothing new under the Monad, with the possible exception of your wildest imaginings.

We call that the Multiverse.

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:54 am

Please, Gary,

It’s very unhelpful to confuse the Multiverse with the Metaverse.

The first is based in physics, the second is based in consciousness.

Physicists, like Jack Sarfatti, are desperate to get on consciousness bandwagon.

(cont…….)
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:43 am

Strange that the Chick would criticize Gary for contributing to confusion, when nothing the Chick posts is honest or accurate -- just a bunch of disinformation intended to confuse the other Loons on the blog. In this case Gary is much closer to information as described in historical records, although still false.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:14 pm

Oh, dear, I was sort of hoping that this day wouldn’t come.  

I’ve always had foot to hold my hand.  

I’ve always had foot on the other end of the line to tell me that everything was in good hands.  

As of today, that’s no longer the case.  

The last little piece of my little katechon has melted away.  

So here’s chick 🐣 twisting slowly in the wind 🌬.  

For the last four years, foot has been telling me that Fravor was just some sort of navy brat looking for pickup lines to use in the bars of San Diego.  

My other source was telling me that foot was just whistling 😙 past the graveyard 🪦.  

He had convinced me, but I didn’t have the gall to make a federal case out of it.  That other guy definitely had a doggie 🐶 in the fight.  

So, for the past couple of years, I just let it ride.  

But now this guy, Coulthart, has media deals coming out.  

I can no longer look 👀 the other way.  

The main thing he has is a lot of detailed background on the Nimitz case.  

Most of this background has has been in the public domain for a couple of years, but I had been kept blissfully ignorant.  

Game over.  

foot 🦶 knows that chick 🐣 knows.  

What is going to be his plan B?  

Either he just breaks off communication, or he sings another tune.  

But there is really no other tune for him to sing.  

He can no longer hold my hand.  

He knows that he has used up the last shred of reassuring confidence…… don’t worry, Dan, we’re on top this.

That’s exactly what Chris Straub told me back in ‘95……. you may rest assured, Dan, that you are dealing with some very competent people.  

Hmmm 🤔………

I always figured there was going to be a time limit on that confidence.  

foot played it to the hilt, all the way up until this afternoon.  

All he could finally do was to gently put down the phone and walk away.  

End of story.  

Big Bunny Love likes this post

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:34 pm

Fly away fly away.

I love that Dan is experiencing his karma.

What goes around, comes around.

I also love his rejection.

It is like sweet ambrosia.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:40 pm

Eric wants to read the previous post a certain way.  

He’s not going to let the actual words get in the way of his interpretation.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:17 pm

We all just have opinions and our experience Dan, right?

One view is no worse or better than another.

I enjoy watching those who think they know, flap in the wind.

I’m just messin around, relax, muppet.
    GSB
    GSB
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by GSB Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:23 am

Cat fishing

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:27 am

Well, the e&d show was an offshoot of the r&d show.  

Both were a tempest in a teapot.

Gary, however is paying attention…….

How deep does the rabbit 🐇 hole 🕳 go?  

Eric likes to suppose that the Matrix is just personal.  

We, each, just have our own little rabbit hole.  

This is the entire thesis of postmodernism…….

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  

Hey, it’s a free world, isn’t it?

Donald Trump was our first postmodern President.  

Truth is whatever you can get away with.  

So let’s all just whistle past the graveyard…..

Hey, there’s nothing to see here….. let’s all just keep moving along.  

In other words, postmodernism is the new political correctness.  

Wonderful.  

What is the politically correct thing to believe about our new found space friends?

Are they friend or foe?  

Are they angels 👼 or astronauts 👨🚀?  

And what difference does it make?  

According to the postmodern party 🎉 line, it not going to make any difference.  

In other words, if we don’t like what we’re hearing on the other end of the line, why can’t we just put the phone 📱 down and walk away.  

If Ron can do it, why can’t we all?  

That’s the question of the day……..

Can Ron just walk away from the r&d show?  

Why the heck not?  

It’s a free world, isn’t it?  

Or…….. is there some sort of Metanarrative going on here?  

Hey, if we don’t like the Metanarrative, why can’t we just walk away from it.  

Well, then the question is whether donny can walk away from it?  

This is kind of why we have Presidents…… to let us know what we can walk away from.  

And, hey, if we can’t walk away from it, then we can just turn around and stand our ground?

What are all those millions of guns for, anyway?  

And why can’t Eric Garza just walk away?  

Why does he feel compelled to keep up his postmodern filibuster?  

Why can’t the military just walk away from our pesky little visitors?  

Hmmm 🤔……….

What do you think they’ve been trying to do for the last seventy years?  

It seems that there is something out there that wants to get our attention.  

Ok, so why can’t the little buggers just land on the White House lawn.

Well, as a matter of fact………

It seems that three already did that……. back in 1981.  

And, hey, it seems like she had an engraved invitation.  

So, what is going on?

You might want to ask Ross Coulthart.  

Did Ross talk to Ron?  

Yes, that is a question that some folks would like to know.  

However, if they already know enough to ask the question, they already know enough to answer it.  

Of course he did.

And what do you suppose they might have talked about?  

And maybe that’s just another rhetorical question.  

And just exactly what is it that is in plain sight?  

Hmmm 🤔……….  

Perhaps you might want to ask Grant Cameron.  

Perhaps you might want to ask Chris Straub.

Or maybe chick 🐣 could save you some trouble.  

chick is always trying to be helpful.  

And, in the End, the more things change, the more they stay the same.  

And, yes, that is probably a memo 📝 to myself.

And, yes, it is the memo that Chivo has spent the last several years writing ✍.  

And has the scientific establishment gotten the memo?  

It appears that they were the first ones to get it.  

Have the philosophers gotten the memo?

My guess is that about half of them have…… and that the other half just doesn’t want to be bothered.  

And exactly what memo did Ross get.  

Maybe we’ll get to find out.  
    ……….

All of this is by design, of course.  

The game is just to figure out the design…… pretending that, on some level, we don’t already know the best possible design.  

(cont………)
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:08 am

Between what you learned from Coulthart's book, reading Grant's Facebook site, and interviews in the asylum; your enlightenment must exceed that of those who know the truth. Let's do the chicken dance.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:19 am

Well, hey, isn’t that what I get paid for?

And, after all, it stands to reason that chick 🐣 would be the last one to get any memo 📝.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:42 am

It doesn’t matter to me what the matrix is.

I would not take the blue or red pill.

It was difficult to see through appearances, then it became effortless.

I’m here, make the best of it.

The tree falls in the forest, and makes a sound if no one is there, but the tree isn’t there.

I was given a glimpse, yes.

Or I was able to blink my eyes fast enough to see.

So what?

No one cares.

I had to learn to care.

In spite of my apparent simulation and that consciousness may not just be biological, I go on.

It drove me crazy for awhile, no doubt.

I disassociated.

But I came back together and many do not who have experienced this.

There is no cure for this.

There is nothing wrong knowing this or right.

Why do we keep up appearances and maintain our perspectives?

Why do we not all kill ourselves over the apparent meaninglessness of life?

Because we are connected in a small world.

We can improve our experience and our own quality.

This matters to those connected to us.

I manage a team of 20 something kids now.

I don’t try to scare them or take away their candy to convince them they don’t really exist.

I cultivate them.

I invest myself into them.

I meet them where they are.

They are my relations, I care for them.

I don’t manage them.

Yuh don’t manage magick.

You don’t manage anything really.

I am intertwined with them.

We cannot and shouldn’t try to change the world.

I feel my own quality is all I really have.

It is my responsibility now to live my best life and make better what I touch.

I suppose I feel that I am alive to make this the best world it can be and I am totally invested in that.

But the work is not to improve Eden.

It is to improve myself and in so doing bring love to earth.

I don’t care at all really about politics or trump or the fake news.

I don’t care about the deep state, as I am the deepest state.

I care about who I am connected to and that I am doing the best I can.

I find personal meaning in my life through those connections.

I find friendship one of the best things in life.

In a small world, all are my relatives.

I don’t believe that, I feel that, this is my experience.

I don’t care one way or the other if there are little green men.

My caring would change nothing.

I’d love to know there is more to the story though, more family relations.

William Blake and Swedenborg saw another world around our world.

They communicated with invisible beings.

They were quite caught up in it.

Well, good for them, I can’t say they were lying or not.

Let each see what they can see and be what they can be.

But no one’s view is for another.

I’d argue ufo encounters are very personal experiences.

We have shared experiences, but not shared perspectives.

There are only perspectives and opinions on earth Dan.

No, personally, I don’t care about disclosure or eschatology.

I’m very cynical about both topics and treat them as muppet misunderstandings of small, closed, fearful minds.

I’m cynical about science and religion and politics and philosophy not lived, more misunderstandings.

Not paranoid, cynical.

You say I’m full of myself.

Well, that’s your judgment, that’s your view.

I can’t nor care to change it.

I am used to being misunderstood by muppets not personally engaging me.

You are free to chase ufos 🛸 and the end of things until the fat lady sings.

Not the way I would live my own life.

As you are in a public forum, I can play with you.

None is more right or wrong than another.

Materialism vs. immaterialism?

Those aren’t even real things.

Science or metaphysics?

Pffffffttttttt

Dan, you and I don’t seem to agree on much.

I don’t care for your friends or their delusions, I find no common cause with them beyond breathing and living life and death.

I don’t share their or your judgments about life and death.

But strip away the judgements and emotional responses and we are the same.

We are free, within certain constraints.

Yes, I’m just whistlin on cold mountain.

Whistling while I work.

I’m not any kind of ism or ist.

Those are misunderstandings.

You can do whatever you like and we can judge all we like.

Left foot and crew can do what they want.

Who cares?

The only thing that matters is the quality of your life.

No one else is our problem.

Do what thou will, love under will.

Doesn’t matter if you agree with or delete me.

Doesn’t matter what we think about each other’s words.

It matters what we do to those connected to us.

If we are all connected, everything we do matters to each other.

Do my words seem contradictory?

Such is life.

No questions, no answers, just this.

I am having fun.

Hope you are too.

Straight on.

Last edited by smelly da goat on Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:44 pm

Chivo,

Thank you for your timely input.

I’m sure we will be needing your advice again, soon.

In the meantime, please remain on stand by.

Thank you.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:51 pm

Haha.

I don’t have any advice for anyone.

Just my smelly goat perspective.

Last edited by smelly da goat on Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:04 pm

Chivo,

Again, I appreciate that you are available when needed.
    ………

And then there is this rumor going around……..
    You wanted disclosure. Now the gates are opening.

There was a similar rumor a few years ago, but not quite as pointed.  
    ………..  

Thanks, Chivo, for reminding us of Nisargadatta.  

Talk about being one with the One……. he certainly did not stand on any ceremony.  

In Advaita Vedanta school, Ishvara is a monistic Universal Absolute that connects and is the Oneness in everyone and everything.
    This can can sound very impersonal, but at the same time it is the essence of every person.  

Buddhists see this as the ultimate emptiness……
    sunyata is seen not as a negation of existence but rather as the undifferentiation out of which all apparent entities, distinctions, and dualities arise.

A Christian might refer to this as Christ consciousness…… as the cosmic matrix. We embrace the Abyss and make it our own……. hello darkness……..

(cont…….)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:10 am