Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Notes from the bus - 2a - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Notes from the bus - 2a - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:53 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Notes from the bus - 2a - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Notes from the bus - 2a - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Notes from the bus - 2a - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Notes from the bus - 2a - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Notes from the bus - 2a - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Notes from the bus - 2a - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Notes from the bus - 2a - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+16
Scorpion
Araneidae
dan
Cheguevoblin
Foot Mann
Ghost
7isHeaven
painterdoug
Cuan Scott
U
Big Bunny Love
RunningBull
Cyrellys
kevin
GSB
20 posters

Notes from the bus - 2a

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Notes from the bus - 2a - Page 2 Empty Notes from the bus - 2a

Post by dan Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Topic reminder.......

We’ll see whether this thread disappears or not......

Last edited by dan on Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Notes from the bus - 2a - Page 2 Empty Re: Notes from the bus - 2a

Post by dan Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:27 am

3.5 is not quite ready to start blogging philosophy.  donny and mitch are holding the line in the Senate.  Their need for chicken is much less direct.

Is donny chastened?  He relishes drama, but he may have had enough of this drama for awhile.  The Senators might have a bit less relish.  

Gary,

Looking after the chicken.........?

I just have to throw myself on the mercy of 3.5.  

Back to progress, please.........

If you’re a pantheist/mystic, history is all downhill from a primordial golden age........ the ages are gold, bronze and iron/clay....... and repeat indefinitely.  

If you’re in the prophetic tradition, the forces of evil are in control down here, until Armageddon.  

2:40..........

3 has come up with a big problem........ we’re not rapture ready...... we’re not ripe for the harvest...... admittedly, I’m translating her concerns into prophetic language.  

In the BPW, we all return to the Source....... eventually, one way or another.  We all become one with God, to speak colloquially.  That is our divine potential, as persons.  

But most of us are stuck in situations that we likely feel are oppressive.  Our situations are seldom conducive to manifesting our divine spark..... where Atman = Brahman.    

The world/Creation is our cage, and we don’t see a way out, even while keeping our eyes on the skies.  

I don’t know that #3 has the keys to the Kingdom, but, if you had to guess, the entanglement of the three would be one possibility.  It’s enough to render the chicken watchful.  

4/ft...........

I am not looking forward to the proverbial Millennial Kingdom on Earth.  

Rather, I’m looking forward to an extended Rapture....... extended for whatever time we may need.  It may well be that I’m splitting hairs, however.  

3 is concerned that we will be storming the gates of Heaven, again, my words, and that most of us will not be prepared.  We will have no idea what to wish for, as we rush to the well.  

It may be that she is operating with foreknowledge that I don’t have access to.  She may believe that it will be very difficult to extend our exodus, once the signal is given..... that there will be a great disorder and collapse.  

I have a little more faith in the cosmic plan than that.  

I also have faith in my goddaughter.  I think she is simply exercising due restraint, even on my behalf....... ok, chicken/gramps, you’d better take a deep breath....... this may be your last chance.  foot admonishes likewise.  

Once this cat is out of the bag...... you won’t be putting it back again.  

5:50...........

Progress......... once we started down that path, with any decisiveness, almost half a millennium ago, we weren’t turning back.  

Once we had our eyes on the stars, we weren’t going to put our dreams back in the bag.  

Yes, we got ourselves all dressed up, and now it seems that we have nowhere to go.  

Am I suggesting that we’ve been subjected to a Cosmic bait and switch?  

You can bet your bippy..... that is exactly what I suggest.  

In commercial endeavors, the bait and switch usually goes against the customer...... but we’re not just any old customer, now, are we?  Is God really going to pull a fast one on herself?  

8:30..........

So, here we are, in the midst of the Cosmic bait and switch....... where we trade the notion of progress for transcendence.  I won’t lie to you..... it’s not going to be an easy switch.  It will challenge us to the core of our being....... in for a dime, in for a dollar, is what we are about to discover.  

All of history has been our preparation for this moment.  And Princess wonders if we are ready...... we are in the best possible state of readiness.  Can we not slow things down...... stop the world, I want to get off?  

The portals are just that...... our ultimate safety valve...... our failsafe ‘mechanisms’, despite the very legitimate concerns of the Princess.  

Do we hold our breath, and it will all be over in flash?  

Perhaps for some..... but, no.......  this will be our extended Rapture.... perhaps even for a thousand years.  

I would submit that the corona virus is one such portal...... not terribly inviting, but it wasn’t meant to be.  

It is a shot across our bow...... our wake up call.  

11:10..........

It was 3 who first mentioned entanglement to me, in connection with the portals.  

That suggests that portals will have a strong networking synergy...... there will be an exponential growth curve.  This explosive growth is likely to be the default condition, if we aren’t careful.  

Part of our job is to ameliorate/mitigate that explosive potential.  As it is now, I’ve been told that she has a modicum of control over access to some types of portals.  Let’s hope that someone does.  

Yes, I’m confident that things will work out for the best, but....... this is assuming our utmost care, deliberation and cooperation.  Let’s proceed accordingly.  

More of us folks on the outside will need to be brought into the process.  And what are we supposed to do?  Maintain our respective protocols.  This is easier said than done, as the world around us is changing at an accelerating pace.  

We don’t want to be flying blind into this storm.  Right now, she is our eyes and ears.  Nonetheless, much of this will be the proverbial...... flying by the seat of our pants.  

Perhaps the greatest mitigating factor will be the interpersonal networking facilitated by our personal communications devices.  That our centuries of technical progress are converging onto this interpersonal capability is, of course, no accident...... it is just another aspect or extension of the Anthropic principle..... part of our cosmic cocoon.

But, do keep in mind that our smart phones are just one aspect of the illusion that we have immersed ourselves in...... part of the furniture of our rabbit hole.  

How do we put this........?  

Our total infrastructure is just how we ‘rationalize’ our participation in the Cosmic mind...... what is rapidly becoming our final participation.  

Telephones are just actuators, stage props, for our cosmic mental telepathy...... telephony = telepathy, which is just another way of saying that Atman = Brahman...... that we are God’s neurons, is very crude way of putting it.  

Isn’t that right, Princess?  

(cont.......)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:49 am

The art of the deal.........

Ok, here’s the deal, sports fans........

Ivanka may be President, if she will accept the historical fact that her dad was the anti/anteChrist, and accept the j guy as her main guy.  In other words, she would be a jew for jesus.  Isn’t that right, Buddy?  

Furthermore, I would suggest that she run with her dad as his Vice President for this election, or be substituted shortly thereafter, so that daddy/donny might resign in her favor.  

Think about it, sports fans..... along with everything else that will be going on.  It is our sincere gesture toward continuity.  

Yes...... better call the Umpire...... this game has been fixed, sports fans, in favor of the...... wait for it...... Big Love.  

And, of course, sports fans, all of this will be happening by word of mouth.  

And it does seem that we have Princess’ (verbal) approval.  

1:30/ft..........

”The president is on trial in the Senate, but the Senate is on trial in the eyes of the American people. Will you vote to allow all the relevant evidence to be presented here? Or will you betray your pledge to be an impartial juror?” Nadler said. “So far, I’m sad to say, I see a lot of senators voting for a cover-up, voting to deny witnesses, an absolutely indefensible vote, obviously a treacherous vote.”
    Yes, there is a coverup, alright...... just not a coverup of malfeasance.  

Here’s a chicken’s eye view of the coverup.......

It is a coverup of the BPWH.  

How many Senators does it take to do a coverup?  

Not that many, considering that Senators are professional politicians.

The Senate was a sticking point for the antifederalists. With its small membership and fixed terms, they thought it was too aristocratic; with its mix of legislative, executive and judicial powers, they thought it was too powerful. “Is a body so vested with means to soften and seduce — so armed with power to screen or to condemn — so fortified against suspicion and enquiry — so largely trusted with legislative powers — so independent of and removed from the people — so tempted to abuse and extend those powers — is this a body which freeman ought ever to create, or which freeman can ever endure?” the writer “Cincinnatus” asked in reply to James Wilson, a key delegate to the Constitutional Convention.
    Yes, the Senate was designed exactly for the coverup that we now see in play.......

It would only take a half-dozen well placed Senators to pull this off.  Only a half dozen who foot would have to brief about what was really going on....... the best possible WoM/Disclosure.  

In other words, sports fans, the ‘perfect’ phone call really was perfect, for the purposes of the WoM/Disclosure that continues to unfold in real time.  

Yes, we may not have free will, in any conventional sense, but we can have a lot of fun second guessing our higher selves...... our coCreator selves.  

Continuing with.... https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/28/opinion/impeachment-senate-mitch-mcconnell.html
    The antifederalists looked to impeachment as a prime example of everything that was wrong with the Senate.
    You see, sports fans, Jamelle Bouie doesn’t have quite as much faith in the BPWH as does the chicken.  

But, in truth, Jamelle has more faith than the chicken.  I’m barely able to trust the Princess further than I can throw her.  

In my place, I’m sure Jamelle would have been a better chicken.  

But, hey, sports fans, my chicken licks are good enough for gummint work.  Aren’t they?  

2:40/ft/gmt-3...........

See, the BPW is all about faith.  

Love is all about faith.  The BPW is all about love...... the Big Love..... where Muzzle Mitch and Shifty Schiff get to hug and make up.  

Then all the politicians will be out of work? No. They will become traffic cops at the portals.

(cont........)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:09 am

Eat your hearts out sports fans....... you missed a post from 99.  

99 was expressing her disgust with donny and her desire to move to Canada.  

At the same time, I see the picture of Muzzle Mitch with a sh*t eating grin on his face, as if the cat had just swallowed the canary.  

What the heck is going on here?  

What is so funny...... what is so terrible?  

Lamar says that if we fired donny, there would be blood flowing in the streets.  Hmmm....... maybe.  All the maga folks have mucho guns stockpiled.  If I were a Republican Senator, and voted to fire donny’s *ss, I guess I’d want to sleep with a gun under my pillow, too.  

How was the fear of God imparted into the souls of so many Republicans?  

We humans do take ourselves awfully seriously.  It’s as if we thought that one night of frivolity could lead to a life of misery.  Oops.......

Is Muzzle Mitch that scared of donny?  He doesn’t look scared.  It looks more like he was enjoying an inside joke.  Are the Senators laughing out of the other side of their mouths?  Lamar isn’t..... or is he?  

I still want to know what is going on...... who’s going to have the last laugh?  

Are we ever going to be able just to laugh at ourselves...... at our miseries?  

And what are our visitors doing?  Are they laughing at us?  Is God laughing at us?  Hmmm....... maybe God would really like to laugh with us.  

11:30.......

What donny is able to do is rouse the rabble....... and that can be fearsome, especially when the rabble believes that it is being backed into a corner....... it comes out fighting.  

Is donny the Mideast peacemaking Messiah, or is he the Antichrist?  

He could be both, if in fact he’s the anteChrist trickster.  

We are being backed into a corner....... down here on the poor old beleaguered Earth, unless you’re one of donny’s .01%, but don’t worry, bernie will come and fry your bacon in a hurry, too.  

This is why so many of us pin our hopes on the stars...... or on some place like Canada.  

I pinned my hopes on physics, and then on metaphysics........ on the hopes of getting a bit of news from ‘nowhere’.  

Any little bit of that news might be better than the terrible news we’re getting down here....... agreeing with 99.  

12:40.........

There have always been pessimists and optimists..... about the human condition..... about the future.

(cont.......)
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:14 am

Informed of the outcome well in advance, the Chicken preferred to do a strange dance. Disclose the truth was not in his prance. Instead he clucked about his last dance in France. Why does the Chicken fail to disclose? Has he been drinking from the blue hose? The Vectors disclose what the Others all Knows.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:24 am

Yes, I admit that I liked the suspense of pretending not know that President Donald John Trump was going to beat the wrap...... because I was hoping, against hope, that he would have to use the nuclear option...... the deployment of 3.5.  

My last dance in France.........?  

I only mentioned Canada.  

The Princess is trying to help me out...... taking pity on gramps.  

The ‘dance’ in France might actually have been our notorious one in Spain..... using just a bit of poetic license.  

The blue hose incident might have been in Brazil..... this being our first anniversary of that outing.  But #3 also mentioned that the blue hose was for watering flowers and connected with the caterpillar in Alice.  

And imagine that I had just gotten of a phone call with my sister who couldn’t remember my name, but does recognize my voice.  

Princess suggested that I could answer one riddle with another.  

4:30........

The blue caterpillar in Alice loves to blow smoke, and that’s about all.  

I think Voivi gets it....... it’s just more of the tormenting toad, bless his little heart.  

Let’s face it, that donny is our Provoker in Chief. And foot is likely the Provoker’s provoker.

The caterpillar bides it’s time, and so does the chicken. We could use a little triskelion action.

(cont........)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:43 am

In attempting to decipher the last riddle, I reviewed several pages following Brazil.  Several significant items I had forgotten, and which might make more sense a year later.  OMF has gone through its own portal since.  There was another dance in Brazil, and I’m trying to remember the name of my partner.  A beautiful name. I’m sure that 3 will remember.  

Ah, ha...... Lais.  

If you want to know what is going on...... refer to the Brazil notes.  Quite revealing, especially in retrospect.

12:30..........

Now I’m trying to recapitulate the NYC trip.  

I forgot what I was going to say, but, trust me, it was terribly important.  

Now I remember....... it was about wings in the air and feet on the ground.  See, almost everyone does that instinctively.  The trick is to be able to do deliberately, and that’s what 2&3 have been patiently trying to teach me.  

We are about to all have to learn to be deliberate about it.  

I’m trying to decide where smelly was with that.  He might have been the consummate expert, while I’m still trying to get my learners permit.  

Poor smelly.  He wasn’t able to have much fun.  Getting there is 99.9% of the fun.  

Clearly, the goat begrudged the chicken of having all the fun. Let’s have a moment of silence for our silent goat.

(cont........)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:13 am

After writing that, I did call smelly.  We had quite a time of it.  I won’t attempt to try to put it in writing.  

I’m going visiting, most of the day.

Meanwhile, you might try googling glitches.  It was an eye opener.  I thought glitches were supposed to be bad, but most of them seem to turn out for the better.  Also check out memory glitches and the rewriting of history.  

foot said, a month ago, that we should keep our eyes open for glitches.  I looked and looked until I finally gave up.  Now, glitches are everywhere.  Glitch = portal, and I think Aaron might understand about looking and then not looking.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:57 pm

dan wrote:After writing that, I did call smelly.  We had quite a time of it.  I won’t attempt to try to put it in writing.  

I’m going visiting, most of the day.

Meanwhile, you might try googling glitches.  It was an eye opener.  I thought glitches were supposed to be bad, but most of them seem to turn out for the better.  Also check out memory glitches and the rewriting of history.  

foot said, a month ago, that we should keep our eyes open for glitches.  I looked and looked until I finally gave up.  Now, glitches are everywhere.  Glitch = portal, and I think Aaron might understand about looking and then not looking.

Glitches are not portals.  They are corrections in the fabric of reality and sometimes the timeline.  One way to recognize a glitch you notices is in close proximity to the glitch you will two different versions of the past simultaneously.

there several kinds of intervention happening here right now.  We are in an existential bottleneck that has no "guaranteed" good outcome.  The various kinds of intervention are coming from different sources, not all with the same intended outcome in mind.  The future of many worlds not just our own hinges on the outcome.

The problem originates here in this tangle between humans and the enemy we've been forced to coexist with for thousands of years.

It's complicated.

The first step to course correction is putting upright the deep water ship which was built for this time....that means #MAGA the Constitutional Republic and its corresponding culture of Nature's Law.

As Ron has pointed out in the past there are many vectors.  

And that is why there are many who were asked to return...wildcards.  

I repeat as I've said in the past to various people...eyes on Synchronicity.  It is the partner to Human Free Will.

Nothing is set in stone.  We're plowing the road straight thru.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    RunningBull
    RunningBull

Post by RunningBull Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:01 pm

@Cy: Yeah the bottleneck is real but I'm positive the outcomes will be for the better. A lot of work has been going in to keeping the planet on the up and up. Do you have any info on these enemies that you can share? I had the realization after my last big work, a knowing of some other source fucking with shit. Something not from here, something that won't go here, but works through proxies.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:58 am

Something has come up.......

There has been a big confusion with the Princess.  

I need to talk to her again......  ASAP.......

Those darn glitches.......!!  

Please stay tuned.......

How about that glitch in Iowa...... hey, those software glitches just happen all the time... don’t they, sports fans?  I hear that Mitt is one of the owners of the software company.  

10/ft/gmt-3...........

Princess, if you and I could be on the same page, we could easily handle Feta.  

A portal is when you go from one glitch to another glitch.  

It’s like traveling on the highline.  

Feta has lots of headroom.  

Now that I have a clue, I’m asking the Princess for another spot of tea.  

Glitch is like a portal hoping from from line to another
    Except with a glitch portal you can't choose where to go.

This reminds me of Geoffrey Chew’s S-matrix theory, wherein the particles become the channels, and the channels become the particles.  You can see it easily with Feynman diagrams..... you just turn them on their side.  

I knew there was some reason why I had to take physics.  

Hey, sports fans, it’s better late than never, and it’s probably better late.  

11:30.........

We need to figure out who would be our best Vice President, assuming that donny will win.  We want someone with an open mind, but not an empty mind.  There is a big difference.  

With the glitch in Iowa, we may have a little more time to think about it.  

I have until 11:50/ft/gmt-3 to think about it.  

Now, we’re beginning to understand about donny’s biggest problem..... it’s all about glitches and portals...... also like chutes and ladders.  

It’s also about original and final participation....... original is (for us now) like a chute, and final is like a ladder, but back then it was the other way around, of course.  Remember that a positron is just an electron going backwards in time.  I think it was Paul Dirac who figured that out.  

I think I’m understanding about the blue hose...... just google it.  

noon/ft.........

Hmmm....... I wonder why my messages are not going through to the Princess....... speaking of glitches...... I guess I’m supposed to move on to the next portal...... and I already have.

Our next Vice President will be Sarah Palin. She is open minded, available and the right gender.

(cont.......)
    GSB
    GSB
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by GSB Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:33 am

Here's a vector for you Dan ...

Trump approval rating hits new high in Gallup poll, despite impeachment trial

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/04/trump-approval-hits-new-high-in-gallup-poll-despite-impeachment.html

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:42 pm

It looks like we’re on the right track
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:15 pm

Recently you accused me of endangering 3.5.  You need prove that Joe Firmage/VP would not endanger 3.5, Princess.  

The chicken is laying down the gauntlet, sports fans.

Gary,

Ok, but so what?

3:30/ft........

My question is........ does the Princess really want to rough up the chicken’s feathers?  

And, when she manages, how will I exact the best possible revenge?  

And I’m thinking that John S is lurking on the forum as foot.

If not, it’s time for foot to say beddie bye.  

Here’s a question.  Did donny just give the best possible SotU address, or was it the worst possible SotU address?  Actually, this is not a rhetorical question.  

And maybe it’s that time for the chicken, too.

Why is the chicken so wound up?  

Pretty soon the deplorables are going to start feeling sorry for us poor Democrats.

(cont.......)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:13 am

donny came off as one thing, yesterday..... a grandstanding bully.

Shame on you, donald.  You may live long enough to regret that speech.

If I were Nancy, after tearing it up, I would have set a match to it.

But Nancy is not as uncouth as the President.

(cont........)
    GSB
    GSB
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by GSB Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:34 am

Dedicated to Nancy from Donny ...

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:19 am

I have no doubt it was the best possible SotU.

Melania gave Rush Limbaugh the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

Laughing

AOC is having none of it.

Last edited by Ack on Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:25 am; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:27 am

I have no doubt that this is the best possible world.

3 has almost convinced me that 3.5 would love nothing better than to boss her Secrets around. Hmmm.......

Maybe Sarah will have more time to write her book.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:30 am

The Princess said that Nancy looks just like Dan.

Bahahahaha!

Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:10 pm

Notes from the bus - 2a - Page 2 Screen12

Desert Island Disk wrote:Now as I go upon my way
    So let me go upon my way
    Born of a light
    Born of a light
    The wind rushing round my open heart
    An open ravine
    In my spirit white
    Totally alive
    In my spirit light
    Through an open doorway
    Across a street
    To another life
    And catching my reflection in a window
    Switching on a light
    One I didn't know
    Totally alive
    Totally released
    Waking, waking up from shutdown
    From a thousand years of sleep
    Yeah you, you know what I mean
    You know what I mean
    You know what I mean
    Standing on the edge of you
    You know what I mean
    You know what I mean
    You know what I mean
    Different types of love
    Different types of love
    Different types of love
    Are possible
    Are possible
    Are possible
    Are possible
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:31 pm

Sarah Palin?  UGH!  Dang Dan, she's a complete ditz!

Nah.  If I were to pick someone awake and aware enough for the job that 'had to be woman' I'd suggest either Susan Duclos or Nancy Morgan Hart.  Susan would be my first choice.  She's also not adverse to handling the non-human aspect of the story (deep end of the pool) too.  And when its appropriate to neuter an asshat, she doesn't pull her punches.

I for one am so disgusted with the usual choices (Trump excluded) that for years my vote of Zero Confidence was to refuse to vote period...no more compromising between choices of imbeciles and lessor evils stuff that....I'd be better off taking my little 40 acre canyon and declaring it sovereign territory and raising an independent flag...THATs how bad the candidates have been in former years and other than Trump not much has changed so far this year.

Whoever partners up with Trump needs to have a thorough understanding of paradigm and a thorough understanding of the public's expectations so he/she can give Trump the input his position needs.  We don't need another deep stater, nor a career system inhabitant afflicted with CYA System Myopia.

Stephen Aftergood might be a good male candidate as might William B Stoecker ( http://allnewspipeline.com/Nullification_Secession_And_Micro_Secession.php by Stoecker)

A total Independent would be nice...someone without a party jock strap and thus able to make real use of the gray matter betwixt their ears.  It hast to be someone who can be vetted clean of the corruption which rules out 99.9999 % of all attorneys, politicians, and system inhabitants.

Whoever they are, they need to bring their own damn staff or they won't get squat done for all the undermining the usual types engage in.  

and whoever they are need to have access to the internet outside of the govt systems because whatever information cuisine is the norm within the govt, it's toxic, manipulative, and comes with strings attached.

What Stoecker said here, I'm all for.  It should have been done week one of Trump's first term.  Week one of term 2 would suffice:  
    William B Stoecker wrote:he should have fired the Directors of the FBI, BATF, Marshalls’ Service, CIA, DIA, and NSA and appointed true patriots in their place, with instructions to clean house by any means possible from the top down, layer by layer.

You can be hostile toward "Donnie" as you tend to refer to him, but here's the thing....You would have a coronary if I were POTUS because I'd send every last one of them 100% to the unemployment line and replace them all with bonefide housewives and cops.  There would be a moratorium on all new laws until every single law and policy made since JFK was thorough inspected for Reason and Constitutional congruency. I'd close both borders and bring all our foreign troops back and put them 20 feet of the border either direction the whole length.  And then I'd start shaving off agencies that don't actually serve a real purpose providing a tangible benefit to the General Population.  

I'd close the public fool system and put the funds into dividends for parents to purchase a homeschool curriculum of their choice and a tax refund for one parent to remain at home to administer the studies.  Students would remain in scholastic limbo until they TEST CLEAR of the necessary knowledge in each subject just like a drivers test...no pass no license.  And the subjects would be limited to classical scholastic none of this LGBT crap.  Math would be across the board the Saxon Math thru Calculus.  Civics would be required in both curriculum AND Completion CLEAR TESTING.  No mercy, no teachers curves for economic class, ethnicity, culture or race.  If it takes a kid to study till he's age 25 to pass the tests so be it.

Count your fortunes Dan, because I'd make Trump look like an easter parade.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:16 am

Cy,

Sarah Palin..... ugh......

Yes and no/know.  

The message from the skating rink was that anyone could be VP....... wait for it...... even Feta.  

But what does that mean?  

If anyone could be vp, then everyone will be vp.  

But trust me, sports fans, you wouldn’t wish vp on your best friend, especially not on your dog.  So I’m putting my ‘foot’ down on this vp nonsense.  

What’s the old wives’ tale...... better not be looking cross eyed when the wind changes.  donny and mikey volunteered to be looking cross eyed, just so that you and I could keep on having our little bit of fun.  

Yes, this is Operation Pleurosis (OP).  Put that in your funk and wagnals, mr Footmann...... er, your menagerie.  

IOW, we know longer have worry about who’s up and who’s down.  

We are all up, because our number is up...... mine is rreuoouwoq..... but only if you dare.....  be careful what your are wishing for.  

You had better be wishing for the best possible world...... ‘cause that’s exactly what you’re gonna get, whether you like it or not.  

And what is our Anthem.......?  
    Hello darkness, my old friend
    I've come to talk with you again
    Because a vision softly creeping
    Left its seeds while I was sleeping
    And the vision that was planted in my brain
    Still remains
    Within the sound of silence
    In restless dreams I walked alone
    Narrow streets of cobblestone
    'Neath the halo of a street lamp
    I turned my collar to the cold and damp
    When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
    That split the night
    And touched the sound of silence

And, hey, sports, now that steve finally showed up, the gang is all here.  

Maybe we can even close the gate.  If steve would believe the bpw, anyone would.

And now you know why donny is going to the well...... he is going to high five with mitt, dan and kev.  

The main question is, how much fun is too much fun..... or better yet, in the best possible world, is it possible to have too much fun?  

I guess it all depends on our definition of fun...... isn’t that right smelly?  

Hey, if you are an altruist, you came to the right place.  That’s easy.  

But here’s the one that’s not so easy....... if you’re a sadist, you also came to the right place...... especially if you’re into s&m....... speaking of OP.  

If you’re into begging, you also came to the right place.  

How can the chicken say this with so much confidence......?

Because there is only one world, duh...... including the hive, of course.  

We don’t even need Heaven any more, do we steve, says the chicken, keeping his eyes on the skies.

And about closing that gate, I don’t think we’ll even need to, because, of course, it’s already ‘clopen’.  

So why is donny going to the well?  Just to do high fives with mitt, dan and kev.  See kev, the chicken might not be as dumb as he looks.  

And cosmopsychism is on the right track, but it’s very hung up on the big world.  

What’s actually happening is that bob k is gonna run for Congress, and our very own steve will be his campaign manager.  Isn’t that right, Steve?  

Pleurosis has something to do with actuators.

(cont........)
    GSB
    GSB
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by GSB Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:44 am

Dan: "And cosmopsychism is on the right track, but it’s very hung up on the big world."

Thought of the day: anthropic selection [definition of anthropic: of or relating to human beings or the period of their existence on earth] by quantification of anthropic bias (collective or shared quality of life) for the objective BPW taken from a set of APW (containing all possible mansions or worlds)

Keyword: PREPARE (a place among mansion/worlds)

John 14:2 King James Version (KJV)
    2 In my Father's house [our father who art in heaven] are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

MANSION
    noun
    Archaic. an abode or dwelling place.

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:26 pm

Now, he’s talking.......

We do have a political plan already in place.  

But are you cleared for this...... above top secret?

If there are any objections to my disclosing it, please call rreuoouwpq, ASAP.  

[To those gently trying to whisper us out of slumber] Kastrup.  

8/ft..........

Google Notification
    You've made the 7.38 billionth search!
    Congratulations you are the lucky 🍀 winner!  Every ten millionth search is reached world 🌎 wide, we will proclaim a winner to send out a thank you gift.  

We figured out it was a scam.

But guess who the scammer was, sports fans.

It was 3.5 scamming her mom and all the rest of us.

(cont........)
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:56 am

GSB wrote:Dan: "And cosmopsychism is on the right track, but it’s very hung up on the big world."

Thought of the day: anthropic selection [definition of anthropic: of or relating to human beings or the period of their existence on earth] by quantification of anthropic bias (collective or shared quality of life) for the objective BPW taken from a set of APW (containing all possible mansions or worlds)

Keyword: PREPARE (a place among mansion/worlds)

John 14:2 King James Version (KJV)
    2 In my Father's house [our father who art in heaven] are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

MANSION
    noun
    Archaic. an abode or dwelling place.

MUNDER ON EVENT 201

Collective from Manticore Group

PANDEMIC SIMULATION USED IN GATES SHATTUCK LECTURE
    http://www.idmod.org/news/node/296  

EVENT 201
    http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/  
    The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated areas where public/private partnerships will be necessary during the response to a severe pandemic in order to diminish large-scale economic and societal consequences.   THE EVENT IN QUESTION WAS CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC

https://www.fbcoverup.com/docs/library/2020-01-28-The-Pinbright-Institute-Woking-GB-Coronavirus-et-al-Patents-Assigned-to-AN_Pinbright-compiled-Jan-28-2020.pdf

https://www.fbcoverup.com/docs/library/2018-11-20-US-Pat-No-10130701-CORONAVIRUS-Assignee-THE-PIRBRIGHT-INSTUTUTE-Woking-Great-Britain-funded-by-Wellcomme-Trust-and-Gates-Foundation-USPTO-Nov-20-2018.pdf

https://aim4truth.org/2020/01/28/proof-coronavirus-is-a-bioweapon/amp/?__twitter_impression=true 

Foxtrot Charlie's notes on Singapore case files https://twitter.com/jonfcx/status/1220562952450801665 

Researcher "Nova" on ZMAP virus background and linkages https://twitter.com/FederalistNo78/status/1122901733112516609

Jordan Sather's collection on the virus https://twitter.com/Jordan_Sather_/status/1219795721286586368

And ALSO FROM MANTICORE GROUP:  Stay Safe Patriots 2020: the Poor Man's Address to the Bug

https://www.slideshare.net/CyrellysGeibhendach1/stay-safe-patriots-2020-updated-02062020

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:59 pm

I will not argue with my friend Dan in public.

I felt to say, I have no disagreement or agreement with anyone here or anywhere.

I don’t have a horse in the race to win.

I’m here.

I won.

Let us hope together that all who think the same should go their own way and take responsibility for their own life here now.

That would be a world wouldn’t it?

Always present and real.

That is the reality of direct perception.

All your doubts are gone.

There is just what is.

And you know anyone to name it is wrong.

Anyone to claim it is a fool.

And anyone to deny it...

Dead.

(And I’m just foolish enough to claim it, so there, 🐐  ........ 🐣 claims it in the name of the 👸 )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:56 am