Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
THE ORIGINAL OPEN MINDS FORUM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:54 pm by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
THE ORIGINAL OPEN MINDS FORUM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
THE ORIGINAL OPEN MINDS FORUM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:12 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
THE ORIGINAL OPEN MINDS FORUM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2024 11:38 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
THE ORIGINAL OPEN MINDS FORUM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2024 12:47 am by Mr. Janus

» THE ORIGINAL OPEN MINDS FORUM
THE ORIGINAL OPEN MINDS FORUM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2024 11:32 pm by Mr. Janus

» Updating the Book
THE ORIGINAL OPEN MINDS FORUM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2024 1:29 am by Mr. Janus

» Disclosure - For U by U
THE ORIGINAL OPEN MINDS FORUM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2024 12:46 am by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
THE ORIGINAL OPEN MINDS FORUM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 11:33 pm by Mr. Janus

Where did all the Open Minds Forum members go?

Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:29 pm by Admin

With Open Minds Forum restored now for almost half a year at it's new location with forumotion.com we can now turn to look at reaching out to OMF's original members who have not yet returned home. OMF's original membership was over 6,000 members strong, prior to the proboards suspension, according to the rolls of the time. We can probably safely assume that some of those accounts were unidentified socks. If we were to assume a reasonable guess of maybe as many as 30% possible sock accounts then that would leave potentially somewhere between 4800 to 4900 possible real members to locate. That is still a substantial number of people.

Who were all these people? Some were average individuals with common interests in ufology, exopolitics, globalism, corruption, earthchanges, science and technology, and a variety of other interests. Some just enjoyed being part of a vibrant and unusually interesting community. Others were representative of various insider groups participating in observation and outreach projects, while still others were bonafide intelligence community personnel. All with stake in the hunt for truth in one fashion or another. Some in support of truth, and communication. Others seeking real disclosure and forms of proof. And others highly skeptical of anything or limited subjects. The smallest division of membership being wholly anti-disclosure oriented.

So where did these members vanish to? They had many options. There are almost innumerable other forums out there on the topics of UFO's or Exopolitics, the Unexplained, and Conspiracy Theory. Did they disappear into the world-wide network of forum inhabitants? Did some go find new homes on chatrooms or individual blogs? Did they participate in ufo conventions or other public events and gatherings? How about those who represented groups in special access? Or IC and military observers? Those with academic affiliations? Where did they all go and what would be the best way to reach out and extend an invitation to return?

And what constitutes a situation deserving of their time and participation? Is the archive enough? How exactly do people within the paradigm most desire to define a community? Is it amenities, humanity or simply population size for exposure? Most of the special guests have been emailed and have expressed that population size for exposure is what most motivates them. But not all. Long-time member Dan Smith has other priorities and values motivating his participation. Should this open opportunities for unattached junior guests who have experience and dialog to contribute to the world? How best to make use of OMF's time, experience and resources?

Many skeptics would like to see the historical guardian of discourse opportunity to just up and disappear; go into permanent stasis. They think that not everyone has a right to speak about their experiences and if there is no proof involved then there can philosophically be no value to discourse. I personally would respectfully disagree with them. Discourse has always been the prelude to meaningful relationships and meaningful mutual relationships have always been the prelude to exchanges of proof. In a contentious social environment with regards to communication vs disclosure how do we best re-establish a haven for those preludes? Is it only the "if we build it they will come" answer? Well considering OMF has been largely fully functional over the last four or five months this line of reasoning is not necessarily true. So what would be the best way re-establish this? Your suggestions are sought. Please comment.

October 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

3 posters

THE ORIGINAL OPEN MINDS FORUM

U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

THE ORIGINAL OPEN MINDS FORUM - Page 2 Empty THE ORIGINAL OPEN MINDS FORUM

Post by U Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Thank You Isaac Koi!

THE ORIGINAL OPEN MINDS FORUM - Page 2 Past-i10

https://files.afu.se/Downloads/Websites/Open%20Minds%20Forum/html/0%20-%20index%20koi.htm

Last edited by U on Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mr. Janus
    Mr. Janus
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

THE ORIGINAL OPEN MINDS FORUM - Page 2 Empty Re: THE ORIGINAL OPEN MINDS FORUM

Post by Mr. Janus Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:20 pm

https://files.afu.se/Downloads/Websites/Open%20Minds%20Forum/html/index-cgi-board=dansmithsom&action=display&thread=9847.htm

"It does not seem likely that the MSM, or any other establishment types, will try to preempt the economic/resources Crisis.

Generally those folks will be quite content to sit back and watch the religious players continue to run with this ball. This is partly by design and partly by default. If there are any additional establishment responses, they will remain laughably inadequate.

Will they be praying in their closets? Most likely!

The ranks of the survivalists will continue to grow, but where do they think they can hide, when the sky begins to fall?

Truly, I ask, what else can the Establishment do at this point? If they attempted to mount a measured response, it would only contribute to an economic panic, the likes of which we've never seen.

Where does this leave the BPWH & Chicken Little? We'll be the only ones sitting with a full-deck, but the emphasis will be on the 'sitting'! At some point, the big guy or gal upstairs will have to make a move, publicly or 'privately'. Privately, it will be an offer that can't be refused. If I'm not the 'offering', then your guess is as good as mine.

Suppose I do get the nod....... That simply means that I'd be given adequate access to an ad-hoc bully-pulpit, and bully for me! Who the heck would listen? Well, there wouldn't really be anyone else to listen to, no one with a cosmology, that is. I'd simply get the BPWH ball rolling, then I'd step back and watch the fun. I might even get to ride off into the sunset.

End of story?

What will the prevent the panic? What's there to panic about? This is the BPW, and God is in Heaven!

What more do we need to know? We'll continue to find out just what we need to know, when we need to know it.

Does it sound boring? Ok, I'll wake you up when the Eschaton is over!"

Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Mr. Janus Tue Oct 01, 2024 11:32 pm

https://files.afu.se/Downloads/Websites/Open%20Minds%20Forum/html/index-cgi-board=powers&action=display&thread=10971.htm

I find it hard to tell someone that they can go back. I will never be able to go back to sleep. It's just not possible. Once you open these doors, that's it. To go back to sleep would be turning your back on the truth; many people who come this far aren't willing to do that, though some do hesitate right inside the door and don't go much further down the hole, I must admit. That's what I call denial. I guess it would be considered going back if you don't go any further. Or just stuck in one place, waiting for themselves to be ready to forge on.

~~~~

To clarify a few things:

Freemasons weren't always called freemasons. They didn't take on that particular title until relatively recently when they split from the church and became "free". But masonry itself has been around a very long time. If you view the Tsarion videos in the first few posts of that thread, you will learn a lot about that and much more.

In the past, they were called many things: masons, guild masons, rough masons, etc. It was a long time before they became "free and accepted masons", split apart from the church.

At any rate, it has been around a long time. I've never heard of the illuminati being around that long (or longer than that, as Wes would have you believe). That term isn't used in the manuscripts written by masons who write about their history, which goes back to biblical and ancient Egyptian days.

Now the mystery schools have been around since back then, but they were never actually called the "illuminati", as far as I know. They were the mystery schools alone, though I'm sure they felt as though they were enlightened. As far as I understand, masonry started in Egypt and not in Bavaria (though it--bavaria--was established back in the first millennium). They have their roots in the world of Osiris and Isis.

This all could be some semantics snafu, for all I know. That the people at those websites are assuming that since the masons go back a long time to the mystery schools, that they were considered the "illuminati" because that means "enlightened". But again, from what I understand, the actual Bavarian illuminati weren't in existence until 1776, and they were formed by creed of the Rothschild family. They are, of course, considered to be the elite (banking industry).

~~~

If you read this page about the history of freemasonry, you will find a lot about what a mason has to say about its origins. Nothing about Bavaria or the illuminati is mentioned anywhere in the entire book.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/mas/bui/bui08.htm

If I have time to devote to this in the future, I will keep looking for references that might hint at the Bavarian illuminati being around much longer than freemasonry. I'm not hopeful that I'll find any such reference in the older books, though. Again, the initiates of the mystery schools were likely considered to be "enlightened" but that does not make for the Bavarian illuminati's existence from back then, necessarily.

To be sure, there are always two sides to many things. There are the elite who would be considered "good" and those who are considered "bad" or not beneficial for humanity. Just as there are "good" and "bad" humans, and maybe "good" and "bad" ET/UT.

That there are two different illuminati like that is questionable, but possible. I will give them that much for now. I don't know everything, and I don't pretend to know everything, but I state what I know so far until I am convinced otherwise. And as far as I know, the Bavarian Illuminati was began by AW under commission of the Rothschilds, which puts the whole group squarely in the realm or the hands of the elite.

If I find information contrary to that (outside of those 2 websites you're visiting), then I'll certainly post about that here in this thread.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05, 2024 2:30 am