Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Immaterialism  - Page 38 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Immaterialism  - Page 38 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:53 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Immaterialism  - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Immaterialism  - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Immaterialism  - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Immaterialism  - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Immaterialism  - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Immaterialism  - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Immaterialism  - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+24
cwallatruth
Cuan Scott
GrandCru
mion
@awestruckt
Cheguevoblin
Just wandering
Big Bunny Love
AtomicBrando
Snarff
whoknows
Tarotted
Course Catalog
Foot Mann
Sign
Z
Apophis Pletho
skaizlimit
dan
GSB/SSR
jofo
hobbit
ParanoidFactoid
28 posters

Immaterialism

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Immaterialism  - Page 38 Empty Immaterialism

Post by dan Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:52 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, here we go...... as I take a deep breath.......

Well, this post will be reserved as the topical reminder.  Hopefully the discussion will last for more that one page.

(Please keep in mind the links given in the fifth post on this thread...... https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t313-three-in-one )

Last edited by dan on Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Snarff

Immaterialism  - Page 38 Empty Re: Immaterialism

Post by Snarff Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:43 am

Elon Musk explained why joe firmage and his bouncing box will never fly on Joe Rogans podcast
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:45 am

Dan, Ron. Puthoff's paper.

An interesting chart from that paper:

Immaterialism  - Page 38 JncQwiw

Here's an article about sonic tractor beams, which work in water or air as wave mediums. Light tweezers with lasers are a similar idea. And here's a holographic projection approach using femtosecond laser pulses.

All of these ideas revolve around control of interference patterns by phase conjugation, either with additional phase control beams and a pump beam or by a single beam self-referencing self-pumping by fast pulse modulation.

You guys know all this. Puthoff especially, given his optics background.

Assuming waves are waves, compression and/or expansion gravity waves should behave the same way. And I know there's been research on gravity wave generation by superconductors. Whether that's panned out, I don't know. But that kind of technology suitably pulsed or beam mixed should produce effects like creation of standing waves to bounce solitons back for a reverse flow. Or even a holographic projection of force (rather than imagery).

So what the hell is the blue all about?

Puthoff suggests black-body radiation Doppler shifted up into the blue and ultraviolet. But I'd also like to suggest Cherenkov radiation as well. Space-time compression slows light in the affected region. Given sufficient energy-density, ambient charged particles entering the region might exceed that deterred speed of light and release UV and blue photons in its wake. Just like Cherenkov effects from a nuclear pile water moderated in a pool. That might also explain reports of so-called 'sparkles' in the beam region.
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:59 am

Snarff wrote:Elon Musk explained why joe firmage and his bouncing box will never fly on Joe Rogans podcast

Angular to linear momentum ain't gonna work. Firmage's nested gyroscope idea is a bust before it even left the barn house. Never mind the fact flying saucers don't use moving parts.
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:15 am

I'm in Belgrade right now. For the last couple of days there have been displays of fighter jets and military helicopters flying low around the Parliament building. Yesterday around noon. Today for the last half hour. Seriously weird.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:36 am

Come on PF, this this is not a vocational school for saucer mechanics..... elsewhere, please.  

In a conversation with a former member, I was reminded of what is most critical for folks to understand, here.......

You _must_ understand the essential, crucial difference between the two theories of truth...... the Coherence  and the Correspondence theories of truth....... CohTT and CorTT, respectively.  

The CorTT is what you get when you put matter over mind.

The CohTT is what you get when you put mind over matter.

You don’t grok on this PF. You need to do your philosophical homework, otherwise you’re just wasting your time here.

Understand........?

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:38 am

dan wrote:Come on PF, this this is not a vocational school for saucer mechanics..... elsewhere, please.  

In a conversation with a former member, I was reminded of what is most critical for folks to understand, here.......

You understand the essential, crucial difference between the two theories of truth...... the Coherence  and the Correspondence theories of truth....... CohTT and CorTT, respectively.  

(cont.......)

That's a real shame, Dan.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:49 am

The shame is only on you, PF.  You are way out of your depth, with zero understanding of philosophy/ontology.  smelly gets this, and he’s not had a single philosophy course in his life, but he is an experiencer.  Obviously, you are not.  

Get the experience, get the philosophy..... or..... you know what......

This is our New Rule, PF, et al., from my conversation with the other person, last night.  Your are totally wasting your time and our time, if you have no clue about the CohTT.  

There are several others around here, who also are clueless about the CohTT and/or are experienceless.  I will be reading them the riot act, in due course.  You are not alone, PF.  

The number one corollary of CohTT is that we don’t do formulas.

At best, we do numerology and the philosophy/ontology of numbers.  

It is similar for all the other ‘sciences’....... we are putting the ‘-ology’ back into astronomy, and the ‘al-‘ back into chemistry, etc.....  This is all about mind over matter..... it is all about the CohTT.  

And, furthermore, sports, you have no clue about the ontology of love, if you have no clue about the CohTT v CorTT.

Mind over all, really means love over all.

That’s what too many of you folks don’t grok.  

And what about you, KoL?

What do you grok?

Maybe you should change your handle.  We don’t keep laws here... we keep Rules.  

It all has to do with CohTT v CorTT..... don’t you know.  

This is what Jesus actually came here to tell us.  I’m just here to guide you into all of his Truth.  Get over it, get used to it, sports fans.  

And, BTW, the CohTT has a lot to do with Jung’s collective unconscious, and with the Princess’ hive.  

Before you start cracking books on saucer mechanics, you might want to crack Carl’s book......  Flying Saucers: A Modern Myth of Things Seen in the Skies......

That’s what we’re actually dealing with......  Jesus’ CohTT.  It’s not about nuts&bolts, it’s about the nature of truth.  

Jesus was God become flesh........?

That’s close...... but no cigar.  

Jesus was Truth become flesh.  I’m just here to flesh that out, sports fans.  

cont........)

Last edited by dan on Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    cwallatruth

Post by cwallatruth Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:18 am

dan wrote:

It all has to do with CohTT v CorTT..... don’t you know.  
    This is what Jesus actually came here to tell us.  I’m just here to guide you into all of his Truth.  Get over it, get used to it, sports fans.  

)

Dan,

Speaking of Jesus and his Truth, what is/are your interpretation(s) of Matthew 19: 21-24?

21 Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

22 When the young man heard this, he went away sad, because he had great wealth.

23 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven.

24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”

-------

What truth(s) do you see in these words from the Christ? And what significance to you give this message? I've often felt that this message was/is more significant than John 3:16, in that giving away all of your money to the poor (or some comparable sacrifice thereof) is the test that you do believe John 3:16.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:24 am

Close, cw, but no cigar.  

Read your passage again...... more carefully.....

Here is the more coherent interpretation of verse 21.....

If you want to follow me (the Truth), you have to throw off your Earthly burdens..... like smelly has done.  

Thanks for for bringing this to my attention.  

IOW, sports fans, if you want to be Raptured by the Truth, you’re gonna have to travel very light.

(cont......)
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:03 am

dan wrote:The shame is only on you, PF.  You are way out of your depth, with zero understanding of philosophy/ontology.  smelly gets this, and he’s not had a single philosophy course in his life, but he is an experiencer.  Obviously, you are not.  

Get the experience, get the philosophy..... or..... you know what......

This is our New Rule, PF, et al., from my conversation with the other person, last night.  Your are totally wasting your time and our time, if you have no clue about the CohTT.  

lol

I've had my share of 'experiences'. Regardless, you do what you gotta do Dan.
    cwallatruth

Post by cwallatruth Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:36 am

dan wrote:Close, cw, but no cigar.  

Read your passage again...... more carefully.....

Here is the more coherent interpretation of verse 21.....

If you want to follow me (the Truth), you have to throw off your Earthly burdens..... like smelly has done.  

Thanks for for bringing this to my attention.  

IOW, sports fans, if you want to be Raptured by the Truth, you’re gonna have to travel very light.  

(cont......)

Could you, or smelly, provide some examples of your “burdens” that have been given up? I presume they are mental (like attachment and fear), and physical too. Can you give examples?
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:57 am

Dan does not really understand 'the coherent truth' of consciousness as a representative of 'material' substance, since to ask for meaning in consciousness is to invoke a correspondence in the mental description. The eternal formless state only has context/meaning in the effect it renders upon a 'material' network representative of meaning, regardless of interpretation.

To have thoughts and perceptions requires physical representation; thus the concept of thought-forms.

coherence:

the act or state of cohering; cohesion ... logical interconnection; overall sense or understandability.
    congruity; consistency ... Physics, Optics. (of waves) the state of being coherent ... Linguistics. the property of unity in a written text or a segment of spoken discourse that stems from the links among its underlying ideas and from the logical organization and development of its thematic content.

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:01 am

Excellent question, cw,

Let’s deal with the mental first.......

Back in the Spring of 1966, I was due to take the physics qualifying exam.  I was unable to focus.  It was actually painful for me to even think about physics.  I felt as though I had totally burned out on physics.  For three days, morning and afternoon, I sat in the examination auditorium.  I signed the blue books, and that was all I could do.  

Poor, Gary.......

You don’t understand something just because you can read about it in a dictionary. That is the very first lesson of Coherence.

You have to live Coherence, Gary, you have to feel it in your gut, obviously, you don’t..... you haven’t.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:04 am

One might say something like encountering the coherent "Spirit of Truth" produced an excitation of the mental landscape. Formally speaking, it is a serious error to equate the coherent with any arrangement of elements within the landscape.

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:12 am

Now, Gary, you are much closer to the heart of the matter.

This is what Spirit is all about.  

And this is what is going on in the Kavanaugh hearings, once you can tune into the Truth.  

Now, let me preface my remarks above, about the qualifiers.......

A couple of months before, the Spirit had punched me in the gut..... I had my dark night of the soul.  For three days I could not get off my bed, except for meals.  

This was my prep course for the qualifiers.  I did manage to finish my pilot’s license, in that interim, but it was nada for physics.  

This is why I believe, cw, that either Jesus and/or the apostles were giving the wrong advice to that rich kid........

The Truth has to become a stick, before it becomes a carrot...... and we are the asses...... Truth’s donkeys, carrying our burdens.  

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:33 am

You mean you did your solo? wow! Good job Dan!
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:37 am

No, 99, I did my cross country, right over NYC, and on up to Boston.

American 211, do you have a Cherokee at 12 o’clock?

Cherokee six niner whiskey, do you have traffic at nine o’clock?

...... as I was flying at 10,000 feet over the Hudson.  

I’ve never looked back, since.  I knew I had an angel on my shoulder.  Where would she lead me......?

Right to Ron and Aliyah........ go figure.

Last edited by dan on Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:50 am; edited 5 times in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:39 am

Great that you passed your cross-country with flying colors! What an achievement! Congratulations!

I must say, I'm very impressed! And thank G-D for that angel! Wink
    Pkisfake
    Pkisfake

Post by Pkisfake Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:46 am

Immaterialism  - Page 38 Img_6210
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:03 am

Pk,

I’m glad to have such a big fan on board.  

What can we do for you......?

Quite a bit happened between then and now.  Long story.  Very hard to summarize, which is part of the point.  

I can say all I want on the forum, and no one will be the wiser, except for those who have been briefed.

Buddy, for instance, thinks he’s really in the know, but he has no clue.

Buddy and I are texting about public key cryptography.

There are two audiences for OM....... the naive, and the less naive.

The ones who know, ain’t talking, and the ones who don’t, are, except maybe for smelly. He’s a sly one. He may have his own sources.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:37 am

dan wrote:

Buddy, for instance, thinks he’s really in the know, but he has no clue.

Buddy's doing the best he can with what he has available. And he's avoided doxxing identities. Regardless of whether you think those docs are real or faked, he took a principled stand and behaved responsibly.

I applaud him for it.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:44 am

Buddy......

He’s a real gumshoe, isn’t he?
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:48 am

dan wrote:Buddy......

He’s a real gumshoe, isn’t he?  

Nothing but naked derision. How does that jive with your calls for love?

You keep calling the BPWH a personal world. And I believe you. It's your personal world to which everyone must conform. Greer may be a kook. But he's got you pegged.

BTW: is that Best Possible World Hypothesis Popper falsifiable?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:49 am

smarty pants
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:49 am

I think PK is AP.

Hmmmm.

What does Truth feeeeeel like?

Well fellers and gals, the Dude don’t know about any high falutin philosophy.

For the Dude, life needs no explanation.

The phonomena come to play, are you having fun?

Have you become a Steppenwolf?

Your work is not done until you find the ‘grin’.

This is the gut speaking Dan refers to.

The gut is where it is all really happening.

The Dude don’t know about no Illuminati, he just wants his rug back man and White Russian thank you very much.

Put the Dude in any room and it will be a room with a Dude.

Get it, bahahaha.

Here is an experience, lose yourself in the experience.

Go get lost, that’s how to walk backwards into the deep dark wood.

All together now...let’s hum a few bars together.

The secret is to live, eat and breathe the music.

Immaterialism  - Page 38 88efcd10

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:27 am