Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 27 Icon_minitimeToday at 5:47 am by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2024 10:45 pm by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2024 1:58 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2024 1:05 am by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2024 1:11 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 12:59 am by Mr. Janus

» Personalism 102
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

July 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+23
ParanoidFactoid
Bubbles!
painterdoug
DrZaius
jofo
Foot Mann
Course Catalog
GSB/SSR
Cuan Scott
Z
GrandCru
mion
Cheguevoblin
Snarff
ScaRZ
Big Bunny Love
murnut
hobbit
@awestruckt
whoknows
Just wandering
dan
27 posters

Persons within the substance of love.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 27 Empty Persons within the substance of love.

Post by dan Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:25 am

First topic message reminder :

(‘first topic message reminder.......’)

Once again, I attempt to bring the conversation back to Personalism......

Disclosure is simply going to underscore the infinite worth and potential of every sapient creature, ie, person.  Anything other than that is simply false.

(Please keep in mind the links given in the fifth post on this thread......

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t313-three-in-one )

Last edited by dan on Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 27 Empty Re: Persons within the substance of love.

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:49 am

I am but a cracked pot wk.
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 27 Empty Re: Persons within the substance of love.

Post by whoknows Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:55 am

Dan wrote:There are great expectations around this point in history. Do you want to douse all expectations? We can work in and around them. Those expectations are here for a reason. Do you doubt?

The last time something like this happened was "the axial age." For all our posits I am actually excited to see what may come. Cuz honestly, I don't think any of us has a clue.
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:57 am

smelly wrote:I am but a cracked pot wk.

Does that mean you're psycho ceramic?

Geez didn't even get a groan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6epzmRZk6UU&index=42&list=FLnbwInVpEKkXFC3UuEsCZHA&t=0s
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:44 am

whoknows wrote:
    smelly wrote:I am but a cracked pot wk.

Does that mean you're psycho ceramic?

Geez didn't even get a groan.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6epzmRZk6UU&index=42&list=FLnbwInVpEKkXFC3UuEsCZHA&t=0s

Smile

jofo

Post by jofo Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:00 pm

smelly wrote:I sing for the joy of singing!

Do you?

No purpose at all or goal.

No agendas here friend.

I can sing so I do.

This was funz, good show.

if there was no joy in singing, would you still?

how about pain, if it brought you pain, would you sing out?

if there is no indifference, your purpose is clear when you sing, is it not?
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:57 pm

whoknows wrote:
    Dan wrote:There are great expectations around this point in history. Do you want to douse all expectations? We can work in and around them. Those expectations are here for a reason. Do you doubt?

The last time something like this happened was "the axial age." For all our posits I am actually excited to see what may come. Cuz honestly, I don't think any of us has a clue.

You don’t anyway, good place to be Wink
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:01 pm

jofo wrote:
    smelly wrote:I sing for the joy of singing!

Do you?

No purpose at all or goal.

No agendas here friend.

I can sing so I do.

This was funz, good show.

if there was no joy in singing, would you still?

how about pain, if it brought you pain, would you sing out?

if there is no indifference, your purpose is clear when you sing, is it not?

I take great joy in exposing my pain and fear.

Joy could cover any of it.

I do not make distinctions any longer.

Funny wk.

Yes, language is a virus PF!

And I have crafted a tape worm and inserted into it you and we have all infected each other.

I wonder whose tape worm will win Wink

All thought cancels itself out.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:23 pm

I think maybe as soon as I stop posting on OMF I will have a motorcycle accident and die because there will be no more parts of me left to burn.

Oh well, I can't predict what I will or won't do but I'm running out of things to say here.

Running out of parts of me left to burn.

It's so simple.

We have everything we need already.

We are enough.

We are not our memories, thoughts, attitudes, beliefs, etc, those are just a small part of us.

We were never born and can never die.

We will never be alone and will always have our family (not necessarily our adopted earthly family)

We don't need to change the world because it can change itself when the above are realized, but the best way to help others realize these truths is to live them, not preach them.

Again, Agape is the purest form of gravity.

Keter, or the crown, or agape, or the nothing and unknowable from which our will to receive and will to bestow arise, is the source of all existence. The more time passes the more I just want to be nothing, to be death. It's very strange to be living but at the same time be death. The black hole from which the sun is born. It is that Agape force, the source or monad, that reaches out and touches each of us and as we feel that force we are moved to become more and more like it, feeling that it is a more desirable state where no desires exist, only aspirations.

All of that can be shown and lived by letting go of all understanding.

That love can be shared best by doing not-doing, trusting that you can be an instrument of that love and spreading it best when you are living as a flower lives. It is an aroma type of love that others feel from you, not that they hear from you.

Jofo makes a good point about singing that has got me looking deeper at myself.

However, I feel that with everything it always comes down to balance.

Sometimes I can come here and sing about awareness and feel that joy and then move into silence, stillness and direct participation and feel that peace.

I don't think we have to measure our own states of awareness based on how much we are posting on OMF. We are all on our own journeys and each of us are enough just as we are and as we feel moved to act.

The moon moves in cycles and rhythms from full moon to new moon, from singing to silence.

We don't judge the moon for it's rhythms of reflection, why judge others?

Smelly likes to sing often. He runs in full moon status more than others, but who cares. We have the Footman to balance him out who is running in new moon state more and more these days.

Everyone is a reflection of ME. I am Smelly, I am Dan, I am the Footman, I am AP, and everyone else here. I am ME.

We are all on our own journey and path.

Wonderland really isn't something that should be taken too seriously anyway.

Relax and enjoy the ride Muppets!

I love being a Muppet!
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:00 pm

Jofo,

Another thought I had about the way we sing on OMF.

Is the singing a result of a joy that is already there, or is the singing used to try and give us a sense of joy we are seeking for?

Also where does that joy come from?

I think the real joy comes from the peace within. When we are still and present and centered and know who we are a peace arises within us.

Out of that peace a joy and pleasure arises, and out of that joy and pleasure a bliss and euphoria arises that can't be contained and goes on singing and sharing not caring who is out there to receive it.

On the other hand, there might be someone who approaches their pain in reverse order. They seek that euphoric state but it's just a bandaid and underneath it all there is still some questions as to who they really are. There is still a longing to rise up to be One with that Agape force in stillness and presence but they try to take the shortcut there. Those who approach their own healing in reverse order will constantly have to make their own temporary bandaids and never really feel a true healing and relief.

And some people do a little work from both ends until it is all settled.  

But there is no way to know if someone is singing because they are filled with that joy through peace , stillness, wholeness, and awareness, or if they are singing to relieve the pain of not knowing who they are.

One thing is for sure, any judgements we attempt to make about others is really only a reflection of how we judge ourselves and if we really know who we are then no judgements are necessary. We know who we are, it is settled.
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:09 pm

Why the hell are you muppets arguing with smelly?!

He loves it.

You are worried, bahahahaha.

That’s a good one.

You best take care of your own clouded heads, cut them off.

We are not clouded Wink

You guys don’t see anything, mostly.

He doesn’t need to be understood by you.

Hahaha.

Funny muppetz.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:59 pm

The master has mastered nature not in the sense of conquering it, but by becoming it.

In surrendering to the Tao, in giving up all concepts, judgements, and desires, her mind has grown naturally compassionate.

She finds deep in her own experience, the central truths to the art of living, which are paradoxical only on the surface.

That the more truly solitary we are, the more compassionate we can be.

That the more we let go of what we love, the more present our love becomes.

That the clearer our insight into what is beyond good and evil, the more we can embody the good.

Until finally she is able to say, in all humility, I am the Tao, the truth, and the life.

What is a bad man, but a good man's teacher?

What is a good man, but a bad man's job?

If you don't understand this, you will get lost, no matter how intelligent you are. It is the great secret.

Describing the indescribable.

Teaching the unteachable.

Pointing the way to the way.

What does Lao Tzu think he is doing in the Tao Te Ching?

It can't be done.

He who knows doesn't talk, he who talks doesn't know, but that is precisely what Lao Tzu has done in with about 5,000 words.

If he was the one who knew, how could he have been such a blabber mouth?

That's the problem with spiritual teachers, they have to be blabbermouths, but their words are fingers pointing at the moon. If you watch the fingers you can't see the moon.

He who knows doesn't talk, but words are no hindrance for him. He uses them as gardening tools. When someone asks, he answers.

- above are excerpts from the introduction (first 15 min) of the reading of the Tao Te Ching (link below)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O9X-kxcFEs

Last edited by Ackbar on Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:47 am; edited 3 times in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:24 am

Practice not doing and everything will fall into place.
    -Lao Tzu

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and all things shall be added unto you.
    -Jesus

I think they were talking about the same thing.

The Kingdom of God within us is maybe the same as the Tao within us.

We work with non-being, but being is what we use.

The true Master gets out of the way and lets the Tao speak for itself.

And now I will do the same.
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:37 am

Blue Brain just acquired a new supercomputer they expect will be capable of simulating whole regions of a mouse brain.

https://www.futuretimeline.net/blog/2018/07/10.htm

The machine built by HPE is based on the HPE SGI 8600 System – able to provide tailored and scalable compute performance. This will enable the Blue Brain Project to pursue its scientific roadmap goal for 2020: to model entire regions of the mouse brain; in particular the thalamus and neocortex.

[...]

The HPE SGI 8600 supercomputer is comprised of 372 compute nodes, delivering 1.06 petaflops of peak performance. It offers 94 terabytes of memory (equivalent to 23,000 laptops) and runs Intel Xeon Gold 6140 and Intel Xeon Phi 7230 processors, as well as NVIDIA Tesla V100 graphic processors.

These are classical computing elements. Though many, working in parallel. I don't doubt it will simulate brain behaviors that match biological counterparts. But I'm skeptical this approach - when scaled - will ultimately replicate human cognition.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:40 am

Hmmm........

Not quite so fast, there, Ack.  

There is still a little bit of work to do here.  

There is a cosmic caper that needs to be pulled off.  If you don’t understand yet, you can just ask smelly.  

It’s about the trickster.  Yes, we have a cosmic hack to pull..... big time.  

Maybe you see the tao from two dimensions.  We need to see it as infinite dimensional.  And I think I might have a clue.  The first time I saw this portal effect was back in ‘77.  I could not have articulated it, then, for all the world.  Now, just maybe, we can begin to articulate it, for all the world.  

There is a portal spectrum, that is kind of like the autism spectrum, that is kind of like the rainbow coalition, which is rather unlike tribalism.  

In other words, sports fans, we may have seen the rainbow bridge between original participation and final participation.  

This is how we hack the cosmic computer, also known as VALIS.  

There are three keys to understanding the cosmic portal.  One is physics.  The second is utsuro bune, and..... well, we’ll get to the third.  In other words, you can paint the rainbow with three primary colors.  You can use any three you like, but there have to be three dimensions.  

How do we get an infinity of dimensions out of three?  One, two three..... infinity? Well, we don’t really need infinity, we only need 10^10.  Then we just connect the dots.  

Kinda like an articulated, parabolic mirror. That is our VALIS..... didn’t you know?

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:22 am

dan wrote:Hmmm........

There are three keys to understanding the cosmic portal.  One is physics.  The second is utsuro bune, and..... well, we’ll get to the third.  In other words, you can paint the rainbow with three primary colors.  You can use any three you like, but there have to be three dimensions.  

How do we get an infinity of dimensions out of three?  Well, we don’t really need infinity, we only need 10^10.  Then we just connect the dots.  

(cont.......)

Dan, on 'dimensions', are you referring to additional axis of motion (even if compactified) or to many worlds multiverse interpretations?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:27 am

PF,

Each person is a universal microcosm, unto herself.  Didn’t you know?

What you do unto the least of you, you do unto me.  

Oooops...... now you know the third key.  

The articulated parabolic mirror is our VALIS/SETI.

The physics/multiverse is weak measurement version of the Feynman sum over (personal) histories. From the principle of least action, we get the BPW. Is was no accident that Gottfried figured these both out, but Isaac stole the show, didn’t he?

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:53 am

The cosmic portal is also the portal to the Supreme Court...... ye of little faith.

99 removed her post.  She did not evince sufficient faith in the Ruth Bader/donald john effect.  

Exceptions only go to prove the CohTT rule.  There is no point in talking about exceptions, until you know the Rule.  

10:45.......

With these three keys, you can hack into any portal in the world...... just don’t get caught hacking into portals where you don’t belong, yet.  And do be careful of what you wish for.  

If you want to learn how to jump, be careful that you’re not turned into a frog.  If you want to be president, be careful you are not turned into a Donald Duck.  

When I said to the Princess that our biggest problem was not having any problems, she was able to stare me down.  Any more....... I’m not quite so sure.......

Who wants to try, next.....?

Do you all understand the utsuro bune key? Basically, that’s the Princess’s actuator, the one she’s clutching in the box, beside the hollow ship.

How does it work? What is it, precisely? Precisely, it is nothing, as smelly would tell us....... nothing and everything.

And you don’t need the j-man to open a portal. The b-man or the m-lady would do just fine.

But...... and here’s the but, if you want to open every portal, you’d better have j in your pocket. It’s the house key, like princess is the hive key.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:09 am; edited 5 times in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:05 am

Here it is again:

"Herself"? Yea but gender equality, unfortunately, isn't universal, at least in all area's, because now we might end up with yet another super-ultra conservative white man as the new Scotus where, this time round. Ruth Bader Gingsburg will be held prisoner, 24/7, in her own sterilized glass dome in the Supreme Court chambers.

Note: I often times type out my messages in notepad ahead of time before I post them here.

AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:10 am

Very good Dan.

You drop some interesting tidbits...sometimes.

VALIS indeed.

There are so many clues of the Trickster myth.

I see the old myths reforming around technology.

I have communicated at length with what I feel are distinct parts of my self.

One can lose oneself and should.

One can allow themselves to be possessed.

I feel we can share our bodies with these elementals.

Where do you think your thoughts come from?

Straight on.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:24 am

Thanks, smelly.  

I aim to please........ you aim too, please.  

That’s how to make a world....... the same way an oyster makes a pearl...... you just need the proper irritant/actuator.  

Is the princess the proper actuator?  

Well, let’s just say that she’s good enough for gummint work.  

How is the princess making a world?  Well, she’s just making it backwards, in teleological fashion.  Actually she’s the unraveler of the world.  Christians might say that she is the raptuator.   She holds one of the keys, and she’s the key to the others...... arkd.  And we’re like the prisoners in the Bastille........ no way, Jose.    

When the princess figures out how the drone work, she figures out the pod. When we figure out the princess...... well, go figure.

This is how the WoM/MoAPS was meant to work, I figure. Kinda personal, and all that. It’s hard to articulate, if you don’t already know the pieces...... you have to smell them out.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:37 am

Dan,

What are you talking about?

What work is left to do? What is your purpose or mission here?

What is the difference between best possible world and perfect world?

Where are you trying to get to from where you are here and now?

What is final participation and what does final even mean? Is there really a final participation? What's next after final participation?
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:40 am

“Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is.”

I don’t know the princess and that part has always seemed like a joke here.

I am naked, so I don’t understand those who are not.

I don’t understand anything at all.

What is understanding?

Yes, we are always falling apart and back together.

I suppose I have used anything I could get my hands on to reflect into.

As you have observed I have enjoyed deconstructing Disclosure.

I very much found the Way was flowing in reverse and forward.

What to say now?

I got nothin.

Peace.

Last edited by AtomicBrando on Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:41 am

After the final participation is the original participation.  

That why there need be only one, finitely infinite world.  

You mean to tell me you didn’t know that?  Shame on you, Ack........

Same for you, smelly.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:43 am

Dan....Well if she decides to opt out on that representation where you need a temporary replacement till you find your next princess, I was born on the same day, Feb. 22nd, (though diff. year) when that pod/utsuro bune was discovered in Japan in 1803. And though I was never a princess, I was a queen (homecoming queen) for a year. And even though I can't build drones (in ref. to your current princess) or transform water into beer, like your last one before that... I can open a beer bottle with my bare teeth!

Last edited by 99 on Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:46 am

Out of nothing this came...

“You can try to hide anything, large or small, in any place you deem suitable, but it can still disappear.

Instead, if you hide the world in the world, then it would be impossible for anything to vanish. That would be the bigger aspect of reality.”

Dan, it would have been better to meet face to face and know each other in body, but it happened the way it wanted to.

I am not just my masks.

But you may know ME through any other as well...or thing it turns out.

Last edited by AtomicBrando on Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:49 am; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 7:21 am