Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeToday at 5:47 am by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2024 10:45 pm by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2024 1:58 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2024 1:05 am by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2024 1:11 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 12:59 am by Mr. Janus

» Personalism 102
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

July 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+23
ParanoidFactoid
Bubbles!
painterdoug
DrZaius
jofo
Foot Mann
Course Catalog
GSB/SSR
Cuan Scott
Z
GrandCru
mion
Cheguevoblin
Snarff
ScaRZ
Big Bunny Love
murnut
hobbit
@awestruckt
whoknows
Just wandering
dan
27 posters

Persons within the substance of love.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 15 Empty Persons within the substance of love.

Post by dan Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:25 am

First topic message reminder :

(‘first topic message reminder.......’)

Once again, I attempt to bring the conversation back to Personalism......

Disclosure is simply going to underscore the infinite worth and potential of every sapient creature, ie, person.  Anything other than that is simply false.

(Please keep in mind the links given in the fifth post on this thread......

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t313-three-in-one )

Last edited by dan on Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 15 Empty Re: Persons within the substance of love.

Post by 99 Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:22 am

That's unfortunate (That Cameron won't be in line-up). I gotta gut feeling that this time round, things are really going to happen. V. excited about this.

Last edited by 99 on Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 15 Empty Re: Persons within the substance of love.

Post by ParanoidFactoid Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:27 am

dan wrote:

PF,

Yes, it’s Joe Firmage

(cont......)

FIX THE FLYING SAUCER WITH ANCIENT TELEPHONY!!!

jofo

Post by jofo Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:01 am

it's all happening now...as it always has

lets see the spinny-thing
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:33 am

Dan, "The light-filled Epinoia immediately appeared to him
    She raised up the veil that dulled his mind.
    He sobered up from the dark drunkenness"

Take Sophia, with you this evening.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:05 am

I spoke with the Princess.......

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/842257029 ...... from 5 to 6 edt, this afternoon.  

The mystery guest will be John S.  Kevin is still in Utah.  

The six invitees will log in just beforehand.  

Only 26 slots..... the Princess may have to shuffle the slots, but the phone line stays open regardless, I believe.  

Aliyah is under the impression that Kevin will only be discussing the device and its future deployment.  

You can also dial in using your phone.
               United States: +1 (786) 535-3211

Access Code: 842-257-029

There will be only one hour.  It will mainly be Doug interviewing Kevin.  If there is any spare time, the audience will be invited to ask questions.  

2(edt)..........

If what is to be disclosed is personal, it is fitting that the disclosure process, itself, is personal...... and how, sports fans.  

Yes, each of these fire drill ‘ratchets’ is a kind of portal, it seems.  It’s boxes within boxes.... many layers to the onion, and many ways to skin the cat.  

Is this keystone cops, or is it the best possible Disclosure?  Opinions may vary.......

But, hey, it’s good enough for gummint work.  

A motley crew we are.  We even have a smelly goat, and whoknows what else is out there.  And we have a few chickens, at least one of whom knows how to dance.  Who could ask for more?

3:35(edt).........

Well, CC, if you don’t love fire drills, this game just isn’t for you.  

Back to persons..........

No person is an island.  Many animals are.  

Animals have no clue about who they are, from whence they came or wither they go.  We don’t, either, but we can wonder.  

Nor is any society an island.  If we aren’t part of the global society, at least we have our society of gods.  

Planets are islands.  Could a planet exist in a void?  Could a society exist in a void?  We expend considerable resources looking for neighbors.  If we don’t find any, we vow to colonize space.  Then we become our own gods/creators.  

Persons harbor a transcendental dimension.  So do societies.  

Everything is relational.  Stars and planets are not.  That doesn’t really fit the relational pattern of the rest of nature.  The sky is unnatural in that fundamental sense.  

The moral of this little thought puzzle is that nature is relative, space is absolute.  Something doesn’t fit.  

Humans seem to be stuck in the middle, between Earth and Space...... not quite here nor there.  

Clearly this is a partial thought.  Where is the closure?  We do seek closure.  

I think this may be where smelly and I agree...... we both seek closure....... after you factor out all the claptrap.

Last edited by dan on Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:38 am

dan wrote:

Only 26 slots..... the Princess may have to shuffle the slots, but the phone line stays open regardless, I believe.  

(cont.......)

I'll give it a try. It'll be 11pm where I am and I'll have some family obligations that may interfere.
    Course Catalog
    Course Catalog

Post by Course Catalog Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:47 pm

What happened to the press release we were supposed to get yesterday (Monday) or Footman's 48 hour countdown from Friday (which would have been Sunday)? These deadlines just seem to pass without anything happening. Then we have the previous GoToMeetings where people discuss the weather and callers share their experiences (which can be interesting but is certainly not what was advertised.).

Jeez.. I just realized how long I have been reading this site, lurking, registering, deleting my account, lurking, re-registering, going back and reading the archives of the original OMFs. Lots of missed deadlines. Lots of cryptic puzzles. I must be the one who is nuts.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:58 pm

Wooooo Weeeeee

The Dude Abidez...

http://dudespaper.com/does-the-dude-abide-by-the-tao.html/

CC, it’s ok, you were mesmerized.

Look up Mr. Anton Mesmer if you want a real riddle.

Why so seriouz?

I like smelly goats.

I say give up your search for God, as they told Taylor in Planet of the Apes, you may not like what you do or don’t find.

Could be a big fat old Buddha sitting on a couch watchin you muppetz.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:13 pm

The Dude Abides in Shangri La

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 15 Dude10

It took a little journey for him to get there.

Someone pissed on his carpet, but in the end he made it back to his bowling lane.

http://dudespaper.com/tarot-yes-mr-lebowski-the-big-lebowski-kabbalah-and-tarot.html/

Joe's machine is just another carpet, nothing more. I've been to his lab and seen it. It's just a call to take a journey of self discovery.

We are all on our own journeys in our own place, time, and dimension/world....whatever that means....

The High Priestess in training just turned 4 a couple days ago! Isn't she adorable?  sunny

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 15 Prince10

She received a new doll house to help her training.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:36 pm

Ack, aren’t you in Shangrila muppet?

You guys have Internet?

Cool.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:40 pm

Duh!

Of course we have internet.

We have all the things we need here.

The milk here is really top notch! The honey is pretty good too.

Course Catalog
    Course Catalog

Post by Course Catalog Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:45 pm

I like the way things alternate here between "tomorrow will change the course of human history with apocalyptic proportions" and " hey check out this cool pocket fisherman replacement from Joe Firmage"

Firmage doesn't even bother to update the dates on his recycled videos. Too much trouble I guess.
    Course Catalog
    Course Catalog

Post by Course Catalog Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:14 pm

Ackbar wrote:

Someone pissed on his carpet

[snip]

Joe's machine is just another carpet, nothing more.

I think this about sums it up.
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:15 pm

Ackbar wrote:

Joe's machine is just another carpet, nothing more.

Yeah. The kind that can't fly. Hope it's lush enough to enjoy with bare feet.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:54 pm

Dan, you've been vindicated. That was a whopper of a GtM.... let me tell you!
    @awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:00 pm

Could the attendees of the GtM kindly a synopsis for all who can’t participate? Muchas gracias Smile
    murnut

Post by murnut Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:00 pm

Please share for the Heathen

Sent from Topic'it App
    Course Catalog
    Course Catalog

Post by Course Catalog Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:03 pm

Posted a long message that disappeared. Too lazy to retype.

Suffice to say, Joe Firmage sounded sane at that meeting but we were promised enlightenment and all we are getting will be really cool car (or UFO I guess). I have never been a nuts and bolts guy.

------

And the subtext of the whole discussion which was never addressed outright was that a catastrophic event is pending and Joe's machines will somehow get us out of here hopefully in time. I am more interested in this.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:07 pm

Nunia.binus wrote:Could the attendees of the GtM  kindly a synopsis for all who can’t participate? Muchas gracias Smile

Mad tea party. That's all you need to know.
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:14 pm

There is a lot of outrages claims but you could not notice much REAL excitement... so I don't think it works hardly at all... Joe says it's still in testing to see if it's viable!?!?! ...

Apparently it's gravity nullification, FREE ENERGY, portals and propulsion!?!? Lol..

...sadly its just a cool gyro trick...& a distraction & time/energy waster..

...just like i said months ago...
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:28 pm

I've been through all the portals. They lead back home. We already have everything we need here and now.

Joe's machine is like Santiago's dream of his treasure in the book The Alchemist. Ultimately it just leads you back home to the here and now.

I'm not better than anyone because I've been through the portals. In fact, I'm a fool for thinking my treasure was out there somewhere to begin with.

What does better even mean? There is no such thing as better.

The dude abides.

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:28 pm

Bottom line: If you build it, they will come... and they did. It's the beginning of a conversation that's so futuristic, it boggles the mind. Will they accomplish what they are working toward in their lifetime... and ours? We don't know that yet but I, for one, will be closely following this noble endeavor as long as I'm here and probably thereafter too. Just showing up to listen to them is giving them more energy to attain their goals and I feel very honored and privileged to even be a part of that in a very small way.
    GrandCru
    GrandCru

Post by GrandCru Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:33 pm

Nunia.binus wrote:Could the attendees of the GtM  kindly a synopsis for all who can’t participate? Muchas gracias Smile

IMO it's about physics to K&J. Every time the strange "interaction" caused by the device is referenced(the one supposedly on camera), it's superfluous generalizations and hush.

JF said more answers to come from their camp in the coming weeks/months?
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:49 pm

Too much said, dangerous waters to tread, those who know dread, WCM no longer in bed.
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:53 pm

Sleep

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 7:16 am