Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 16 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:57 am by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 16 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:54 pm by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 16 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 16 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:12 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2024 11:38 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2024 12:47 am by Mr. Janus

» THE ORIGINAL OPEN MINDS FORUM
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2024 11:32 pm by Mr. Janus

» Updating the Book
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2024 1:29 am by Mr. Janus

» Disclosure - For U by U
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2024 12:46 am by Mr. Janus

Where did all the Open Minds Forum members go?

Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:29 pm by Admin

With Open Minds Forum restored now for almost half a year at it's new location with forumotion.com we can now turn to look at reaching out to OMF's original members who have not yet returned home. OMF's original membership was over 6,000 members strong, prior to the proboards suspension, according to the rolls of the time. We can probably safely assume that some of those accounts were unidentified socks. If we were to assume a reasonable guess of maybe as many as 30% possible sock accounts then that would leave potentially somewhere between 4800 to 4900 possible real members to locate. That is still a substantial number of people.

Who were all these people? Some were average individuals with common interests in ufology, exopolitics, globalism, corruption, earthchanges, science and technology, and a variety of other interests. Some just enjoyed being part of a vibrant and unusually interesting community. Others were representative of various insider groups participating in observation and outreach projects, while still others were bonafide intelligence community personnel. All with stake in the hunt for truth in one fashion or another. Some in support of truth, and communication. Others seeking real disclosure and forms of proof. And others highly skeptical of anything or limited subjects. The smallest division of membership being wholly anti-disclosure oriented.

So where did these members vanish to? They had many options. There are almost innumerable other forums out there on the topics of UFO's or Exopolitics, the Unexplained, and Conspiracy Theory. Did they disappear into the world-wide network of forum inhabitants? Did some go find new homes on chatrooms or individual blogs? Did they participate in ufo conventions or other public events and gatherings? How about those who represented groups in special access? Or IC and military observers? Those with academic affiliations? Where did they all go and what would be the best way to reach out and extend an invitation to return?

And what constitutes a situation deserving of their time and participation? Is the archive enough? How exactly do people within the paradigm most desire to define a community? Is it amenities, humanity or simply population size for exposure? Most of the special guests have been emailed and have expressed that population size for exposure is what most motivates them. But not all. Long-time member Dan Smith has other priorities and values motivating his participation. Should this open opportunities for unattached junior guests who have experience and dialog to contribute to the world? How best to make use of OMF's time, experience and resources?

Many skeptics would like to see the historical guardian of discourse opportunity to just up and disappear; go into permanent stasis. They think that not everyone has a right to speak about their experiences and if there is no proof involved then there can philosophically be no value to discourse. I personally would respectfully disagree with them. Discourse has always been the prelude to meaningful relationships and meaningful mutual relationships have always been the prelude to exchanges of proof. In a contentious social environment with regards to communication vs disclosure how do we best re-establish a haven for those preludes? Is it only the "if we build it they will come" answer? Well considering OMF has been largely fully functional over the last four or five months this line of reasoning is not necessarily true. So what would be the best way re-establish this? Your suggestions are sought. Please comment.

October 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+23
ParanoidFactoid
Bubbles!
painterdoug
DrZaius
jofo
Foot Mann
Course Catalog
GSB/SSR
Cuan Scott
Z
GrandCru
mion
Cheguevoblin
Snarff
ScaRZ
Big Bunny Love
murnut
hobbit
@awestruckt
whoknows
Just wandering
dan
27 posters

Persons within the substance of love.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 16 Empty Persons within the substance of love.

Post by dan Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:25 am

First topic message reminder :

(‘first topic message reminder.......’)

Once again, I attempt to bring the conversation back to Personalism......

Disclosure is simply going to underscore the infinite worth and potential of every sapient creature, ie, person.  Anything other than that is simply false.

(Please keep in mind the links given in the fifth post on this thread......

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t313-three-in-one )

Last edited by dan on Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Course Catalog
    Course Catalog

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 16 Empty Re: Persons within the substance of love.

Post by Course Catalog Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:01 pm

Code 42 AP! Loose lips sink spaceships.

So much theater happening on that call it was like summer stock in the hamptons.

""Let me ask this specific question about how your top secret operation is going on this Public GoToMeeting when I could just as easily call you in ten minutes privately CODE 42 code 42!"

Is this performance for Dan's benefit or trying to honey pot the Chinese?
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 16 Empty Re: Persons within the substance of love.

Post by Cheguevoblin Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:01 pm

Foot Mann wrote:Too much said, dangerous waters to tread, those who know dread, WCM no longer in bed.

This is the best possible world. Too much could not have been said.

Danger. What is danger? Nothing is dangerous.

Those who think they know are fools.

We are all fools.

The universe is just having fun watching the wheels go round and round. It had to do something to keep itself entertained for eternity.

The dude abides.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:03 pm

Course Catalog wrote:
    Is this performance for Dan's benefit or trying to honey pot the Chinese?

Twisted Evil

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:09 pm

Those who are on the other side of portals, work with whatever tech. is there and the personal energy those who are truly present there too when 'they' are summoned. They also assist, in one way or another, in making those modifications needed for the optimum performance of the tech/device being used for manifestations on our end.

-----------------
    As far as the tech. goes, it's constant experimentation with ongoing modifications. Sometimes those modifications suggested by 'them', in one way or another, may seem beyond logic.... yet, it ends up working anyway when one follows through with it. That's just all part of the process... for successful results.

Then there are those times when they themselves actually make physical modifications too.

Last edited by 99 on Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Course Catalog
    Course Catalog

Post by Course Catalog Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:17 pm

Also so much TTSA bashing and Trump stroking and unconvincing ant-materialist sermons from one-percenters working on business plans.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:18 pm

Don't you folks know what code 42 is?

It is a reference to rule 42 from Alice in Wonderland.

Couldn't you tell that the Princess and the Footman were having a tea party during the GtM?

It was a mad tea party where people go around and around and around in circles.

What is rule 42 from Alice in Wonderland.

This is it:

"At this moment the King, who had been for some time busily writing in his notebook, cackled out 'Silence!' and read out from his book, 'Rule Fourty-two. All persons more than a mile high to leave the court.'
    Everybody looked at Alice.
    'I'm not a mile high,' said Alice.
    'You are,' said the King.
    'Nearly two miles high,' added the Queen.
    'Well, I shan't go, at any rate,' said Alice:
    'besides, that's not a regular rule: you invented it just now.'

So there you go. Code 42 is not a regular code, they just invented it. They are playing wonderland games.

It is kind of fun though.

I'm enjoying the spectacle.

Last edited by Ackbar on Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:19 pm

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 16 Alicen11

The dude abides
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:22 pm

Z
    Z

Post by Z Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:36 pm

I agree with smelly's last post...

It's more obvious than ever that device doesn't work...
    it's full of more shit than that goat ...

Even Kevin demeaned it calling it a widget....
    That's got to make investors confident LOL
    mion
    mion

Post by mion Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:57 pm

smelly wrote:nappy farms

So that's where Cocoa Puffs come from...
    @awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:58 pm

So was everyone still pointing to something happening in the 4th? For all the talk, TTLA has delivered nothing for public consumption vs TTSA—all problems aside has at least produced something that demonstrates they have legitimate contacts w/ the PtB and have gotten real data out to the public.

We’re rooting for TTLA, trying to be patient....
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:16 pm

Crazy for cocoa puffs.

Muppets will eat anything.

I wish them much success trying to leave orbit.

She won’t let you leave.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:06 pm

Much depends on if the human receiver can process those impressions, of one sort or another, sent by those intelligences from other realms who are working with that person to modify existing technology to transform it in a way that responds to metaphysical input so it operates the way both parties want it to. Is Firmage working on that wavelength in his work on his device? I'm not ruling that out.

Which brings us to the topic of the UFO/Consciousness model....

Additional thoughts:

The electromagnetic spectrum
    Those intelligences interact with every kind of electronic gizmo gadget that's out there because they exist on the electromagnetic spectrum.
    The resulting phenomena of such interactions are paraphysical.

In fact they interact with us via 'the body electric' but, in our case, that's only part of it.

Last edited by 99 on Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:22 pm

Dang.

I was gone for 2 weeks on business trips and I missed the Apocalypse being cancelled, a GtM, and Joe Firmage?

In other news, I saw a fleet of orbs the other day above the desert sky...
    mion
    mion

Post by mion Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:55 pm

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:18 pm

I did attempt to keep my expectations to a minimum, and keep quiet, for the duration

My minimal expectations proved excessive.  My silence was broken when the guest made a false statement about Grant, who was there to set the record straight, fortunately.  

Thank you for attending, regardless.  I hope some of you were entertained.  

Me.......?  Not so much.  There are a few loose ends, I believe.

ps.  Does John S really want to pick an argument?  That would be sad, I think.

And, yes, Ron was entertained...... evidently.  He is partial to train wrecks.

Somehow, I’m reminded of ‘The Americans’.  I’m just not sure quite how. Maybe I’m supposed to be Stan.

Last edited by dan on Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:45 pm

Some boys love to smash trains together for some reason.

I am partial to it myself.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:18 pm

As for that invasion...

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 16 GxMnese
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:03 pm

Thought demands we be something more than we are.
    Thought demands we change.
    You don’t want to be a normal person, you don’t want to be an ordinary person.
    That is really the problem.
    It’s the most difficult thing is to be an ordinary person.
    But we are only what we are.
    I am this.
    What is spirit?
    What is Soul?
    Are we the names of my parts?
    Does naming them and knowing how they work make me more than I am?
    I am always only this.
    All of the old words, dropped them.
    Saw Buddha was a con man.
    Marharshi stopped in the mystic.
    They couldn’t go further, so they expounded what has been.
    You love to be uniquely this, not them.

Just a goat’s view from here.

I’m only here now.
    We are all very full of shit.
    It’s enough to be me.
    Being enough is a huge weight off.
    Being enough is really everything.
    Seeing that no answer can satisfy.
    That all answers are materialistic.

Thought is dead.

We pursue thoughts we doubt requiring faith, when what we know is here.
    We have a natural ability to sniff out bullshit.
    Use it maybe.
    This is obvious to see realizing what thought is.
    No one is chosen.
    No one is in authority or authorized.
    You take it if you can.
    You hold it if you can bare it.
    You kill the Buddha and any other fool or teaching you meet offering you a Way out.
    You are here.
    Who legitimized the Buddha, Mohammed or Jesus?
    Kill those fookers and look again.
    You are this here now.
    You don’t need to take it anywhere else or farther than here.
    Relax, rest, stay awhile and have funz.
    We are free of thought, those snakes.
    We are not mindless, we are boundless.
    So authorize yourself to do fucking amaze balls things no one else can do.

Authorize yourself to Rest In Peace.

We are this, accept it.

Disclosure complete.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:04 pm

Never read this book but looks like an interesting read for those starting off on their journey.

https://www.amazon.com/Entrance-Tree-Life-Portals-Mysticism/dp/0943688353

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SKF1060/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

The answers are not out there. We have everything we need already. No need to take any journeys. The Portal stuff is all a Zen Trap, but do what though wilt.

Shangri La is just a stupid word. Shangri La is here and now, happening all the time. We don't need to fix the world, it is already perfect. What is the difference between best possible and perfect? Nothing. No thing. Time is the difference for those who don't have time machines. Build yourselves time machines and the best possible becomes the perfect.

Time machines are for fools. What is time? Time is an illusion.

This portal nonsense is nothing more than Kabbalah mysticism. I chatted with the Princess daily for 6 months, trust me, it's all just a journey of gravity to transcend ego and integrate our dual natures to become whole and enlightened. I was initiated into the secret society of Latter-Day Dudes. Everyone is welcome.  Laughing

Yet, in the end, who knows what it is. We are here now. Enjoy life. Enjoy your gardens. Enjoy your families. Don't leave your home unless you really think you need to. Have fun and relax. This thing happening always here and now is quite a beautiful, fun, amusing story. Just grab some popcorn and have fun and maybe share and give back to others just doing what you love and what you are good at.

Do whatever you want.

Take it easy.

The Dude doesn't care about enlightenment or initiation. The Dude just likes to bowl.

The Dude Abides.

Last edited by Ackbar on Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:05 pm

smelly wrote:Thought demands we be something more than we are.
    Thought demands we change.
    You don’t want to be a normal person, you don’t want to be an ordinary person.
    That is really the problem.
    It’s the most difficult thing is to be an ordinary person.
    But we are only what we are.
    I am this.
    What is spirit?
    What is Soul?
    Are we the names of my parts?
    Does naming them and knowing how they work make me more than I am?
    I am always only this.
    All of the old words, dropped them.
    Saw Buddha was a con man.
    Marharshi stopped in the mystic.
    They couldn’t go further, so they expounded what has been.
    You love to be uniquely this, not them.

Just a goat’s view from here.

I’m only here now.
    We are all very full of shit.
    It’s enough to be me.
    Being enough is a huge weight off.
    Being enough is really everything.
    Seeing that no answer can satisfy.
    That all answers are materialistic.

Thought is dead.

We pursue thoughts we doubt requiring faith, when what we know is here.
    We have a natural ability to sniff out bullshit.
    Use it maybe.
    This is obvious to see realizing what thought is.
    No one is chosen.
    No one is in authority or authorized.
    You take it if you can.
    You hold it if you can bare it.
    You kill the Buddha and any other fool or teaching you meet offering you a Way out.
    You are here.
    Who legitimized the Buddha, Mohammed or Jesus?
    Kill those fookers and look again.
    You are this here now.
    You don’t need to take it anywhere else or farther than here.
    Relax, rest, stay awhile and have funz.
    We are free of thought, those snakes.
    We are not mindless, we are boundless.
    So authorize yourself to do fucking amaze balls things no one else can do.

Authorize yourself to Rest In Peace.

We are this, accept it.

Disclosure complete.

Amen Dude!
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:12 pm

Basically, in a nutshell, there is no "enlightenment", all paths lead you away from what is real, and there is nothing that you can do to attain (reattain?) your "natural state", it just happens but is available to all.

When it comes down to it, reality is not something you can achieve or perceive, it is something that happens. Like the flow of the Tao, you either flow with it or against it.

Who else besides you decides you are done?

This is true knowing and true freedom.

This is real power.

My experience, no faith desired or needed.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:14 pm

Of course we post 1 min apart, can’t get away from you Wink
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:17 pm

Yes Smelly, something like that.
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:52 pm

dan wrote:I did attempt to keep my expectations to a minimum, and keep quiet, for the duration

My minimal expectations proved excessive.  My silence was broken when the guest made a false statement about Grant, who was there to set the record straight, fortunately.  

Thank you for attending, regardless.  I hope some of you were entertained.  

Me.......?  Not so much.  There are a few loose ends, I believe.

ps.  Does John S really want to pick an argument?  That would be sad, I think.

And, yes, Ron was entertained...... evidently.  He is partial to train wrecks.

Somehow, I’m reminded of ‘The Americans’.  I’m just not sure quite how.  Maybe I’m supposed to be Stan.  

Dan,

That was ridiculous. As one with a Masters in Physics, you know full well why spinning tops don't fly. You even said so on conference, though they shut you up right quick. The rest of the insider baseball, Joe vs Bigelow moneybags and his punk musak sidekick - sounded more like projection than legitimate criticism.

As some poster said, "Jack is an asshole." Yes, he's an asshole. But at least the Puthoff/Davis metamaterials shit is plausible. And Jack's and Sutherland's theoretical musings about it.

The Sarfatti-Puthoff vacuum engineering show may be wrong. But what Firmage was spewing last night is not even wrong. To paraphrase Feynman.

And you know this!

EDIT: From a search

Helps if you download it at 720p and watch very slowly. Or stick it in a timeline and yank pngs off.

This fringe is the fringiest fringe that ever fringed fringe fysics.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05, 2024 2:44 pm