Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeToday at 9:10 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeToday at 9:25 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+23
ParanoidFactoid
Bubbles!
painterdoug
DrZaius
jofo
Foot Mann
Course Catalog
GSB/SSR
Cuan Scott
Z
GrandCru
mion
Cheguevoblin
Snarff
ScaRZ
Big Bunny Love
murnut
hobbit
@awestruckt
whoknows
Just wandering
dan
27 posters

Persons within the substance of love.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 9 Empty Persons within the substance of love.

Post by dan Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:25 am

First topic message reminder :

(‘first topic message reminder.......’)

Once again, I attempt to bring the conversation back to Personalism......

Disclosure is simply going to underscore the infinite worth and potential of every sapient creature, ie, person.  Anything other than that is simply false.

(Please keep in mind the links given in the fifth post on this thread......

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t313-three-in-one )

Last edited by dan on Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 9 Empty Re: Persons within the substance of love.

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:55 pm

dan wrote:
    Ackbar,

Your gift of destruction and death comes with ease.....
    I’m waiting for you to explain.  Is the Princess going to be the angel of death?

(cont......)

I know nothing about the Princess you speak of. The Princess you know and speak of is the one who moves and groves the material world. I'm talking about something else entirely. I'm talking about the Queen, not the Princess.

I can only speak in regards to the Queen between the worlds I've seen. The one the untrained eyes can't see. The Queen whose drones fly to and fro not knowing whence they came or where they go. The one behind this veil of tears that can't be reached unless you have no fears.
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 9 Empty Re: Persons within the substance of love.

Post by ParanoidFactoid Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:04 pm

murnut wrote:It's also possible that he doesn't know...

Being able to cloak a helicopter or jet would be pretty much classified

Sent from Topic'it App

All sorts of things are possible. But that's not what the declassified report he cited in the speech said. Your choice whether to buy-in on those words. Not my concern.
    murnut

Post by murnut Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:09 pm

Consider Everything,
    Believe Nothing

Sent from Topic'it App
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:13 pm

Course Catalog wrote:Ackbar sounds a little too at ease with mass casualties for my taste.

Without Death there could be no life. I am at ease always. Destruction is a form of creation. This body and brain will rot away and nothing will be left but dirt and clay. Yet here and now will stay to play in the darkness of the nothing day. These thoughts and memories will pass away as all things do that come our way. But I know nothing, this is just the part I play. I think the story watcher is here to stay, I saw IT when I retroversed the ray.

Who knows? I don't. IT comes what may.

Last edited by Ackbar on Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:52 pm

Dan....
    Ive meandered in the days of the future ....
    There will be fear-mongers, callous needlers & smirking trickters, who relish their chiding of truth-seekers and lovers of light...
    They will try to scare ... but ....like the bouncing box.... they are a portal to nowhere...
    They shake and praddle BUT UPLIFT no one...

Yes.... the dominos will fall QUICKLY...and SOON...but it doesn't take a genius to use our most patriotic day of the year as FEAR-BAIT against those who fear another attack....

As someone who lived thru 9/11 ... on upper east side...i lost 6 firemen from my house... my friends lost family...and i smelled the buildings smolder till December...a smell you cant forget...so personally
    even terrorist attack inuondo is pretty heartless ...or worse...

Disclosure is in people's hands… there is real mine blowing information that has nothing to do this distraction… What's located in Los Alamos and Tonopah, Homestead Air Force Base ....& buried in yards wink wink

LOVE WINS

Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:53 pm

I would like to note,

I've said nothing about terror attacks.

The only thing I said about the 4th of July is that I know what is coming and it is what time travelers know and it hides in the present.

I've said I know nothing but that which I see and experience in final participation.

Love is letting go of fear. I do not wish to spread fear, it spreads to those who choose to let it.

I view death and destruction, especially my own, as a gift and blessing. I did not say death and destruction would come at any specific time or day. I only said I viewed it as a gift from my Queen from the great unseen.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:17 pm

Most people confuse love with Ego stroking.

To love is nothing, to be loved is something, to love and be loved is everything.

Love does not care about giving or receiving. Those are human concepts made up to feel good about their false identities of who they think they are.

Most people go and give service to others only to feel good about themselves. They like the way it makes them feel about themselves. It is just a higher form of selfishness. They pretend they are doing it for others but they are actually doing it for themselves. I don't know. Maybe.

True love is something different. Agape love is more like a river. It is love with no object. It is a state of being. It gives when others take and takes when others give, but it does not choose who to take or give from or when to take or give. It is like the aroma of flowers. It waits and allows the world to come and go as they please. It trusts all is as it should be and gives no thought for the morrow.

True agape love is like a pregnant mother, giving life to the unborn fetus but getting nothing in return. She just enjoys watching the child grow and develop and does not try to interfere with the natural process of growth. She trusts nature completely.

Nature includes both life and death, so death is also a gift of love.

Perhaps this is why we don't see people like the Princess or Ron on here trying to control other people or the world's natural growth process by preaching and teaching.

I do not preach or teach.

I come here and simply sing a song. I know I cannot teach others anything and I am attached to no outcomes. I don't want to help anybody because everyone already has everything they need here and Now. I have everything I need also, and so there is no need to teach. We are our own teachers only.

When I am here posting messages do I miss out on final participation? Who knows. I don't. I do not doing. Spontaneous action moves me and I let it flow. To put in any effort to stop the flow would mean I fear the great unknown. If I try to stop the flow it means my Ego is trying to one up itself. Sneaky bastard.

You just flow effortlessly like water...if you want. Hands off the oars. If tomorrow the world is destroyed by a giant reptilian overlord, cool. Maybe we create a new one. Maybe we don't.

But when you live this way you see you are not separate from anything. Everything and everyone is you, so you treat yourself the way you would want to be treated.

Don't listen to me I'm just singing. Go out and be with family and smell the flowers of your gardens constantly. Changing the world starts with your ME.
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:31 pm

The Lake is clear and blue, sometimes old, and sometimes new. Where once there walked terrible lizards, now there comes cleansing blizzards. No time to spin the gyros fast, this world soon will be in the past. There are open doors through which to pass, for those who transcend through righteous mass.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:52 pm

Foot Mann wrote:The Lake is clear and blue, sometimes old, and sometimes new. Where once there walked terrible lizards, now there comes cleansing blizzards. No time to spin the gyros fast, this world soon will be in the past. There are open doors through which to pass, for those who transcend through righteous mass.

Yay, he lives!

Been a while Ron. Good to feel the energy behind your words.

They always seem to bear a calm and tranquil quality.

It progresses to that state and moves closer to the gate, but it's careful not to be controlled by fear of what it thinks the others think of it.

But still a gentle hand to guide and show the way is very helpful in many ways.

Gravity pulls so effortlessly.

Last edited by Ackbar on Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    murnut

Post by murnut Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:05 pm

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out Ron and good riddance

Sent from Topic'it App
    Course Catalog
    Course Catalog

Post by Course Catalog Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:12 pm

So portals open up in the distant past where mankind will start all over again in some kind of reset thereby becoming our own ancestors?
    GrandCru
    GrandCru

Post by GrandCru Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:44 pm

Ackbar wrote:
    Foot Mann wrote:The Lake is clear and blue, sometimes old, and sometimes new. Where once there walked terrible lizards, now there comes cleansing blizzards. No time to spin the gyros fast, this world soon will be in the past. There are open doors through which to pass, for those who transcend through righteous mass.

Yay, he lives!

Been a while Ron. Good to feel the energy behind your words.

Come now, must we still pretend that Ron is writing these words? Or pretend like it's WCM etc... one needs to look no further than the profile image to know who's penning these messages.

But I have a feeling Ack knew that already, he's just trying to sell the catfish. I can tell a bad pitch when I see it.
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:00 pm

Macbeth said it best .....
    "... _______full of sound and fury.....Signifying nothing"

Next they'll tell us THE VISITORS are a threat?!?!?

mion
    mion

Post by mion Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:04 am

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:03 am

Ackbar,

The Princess will, in some instances, acknowledge a connection with the queen bee of the Hive.  Should I doubt her word?  

Is the queen also the angel of death?  Well, she can sting.

Well, murnut...... if you say so.

Speaking of Isis, though, I am more of a binitarian than a trinitarian.  The spirit is more interpersonal than personal.  But, do keep in mind that we, persons, are also essentially interpersonal/social beings.  

The logos and love are our two main connectors.  The connection is that truth is beauty, and beauty is truth.  The spirit of truth and personhood are the two forms of being.  Love is the ground of being.  Cosmology is a ménage a trois.  The is nothing that is impersonal.  

The logos, truth and beauty are the ground of being.  Then there is the mother and son.  

Recall the myth of Osiris......

I’m thinking that the myth of Osiris might need a bit of revision.  Osiris seems to me to be rather like the ground of being.  He is the god of the underworld.  

1:30.........

The mythical trinity is the Sun, Moon and Earth.......

We usually associate the Sun with the logos, and the Moon with the monad.  Earth is the mother of Creation.  

These three elements are the primary colors of mythology, and there can be a great deal of mixing and matching.  

The logos, for instance, is the original divider of the world, with its analytical power, but finally the logos brings everything together with the Metanarrative, if you will.  

smelly,

Existence is a bit a puzzle. I don’t mind nibbling around the edges. Few of us have the spare time. Otherwise, we just dive in. No problem.

You exercise more on the right side of your brain. I’m more of a lefty. As you point out, we’ll all end up in the same place, regardless. You just got there a lot quicker. I’m enjoying the scenery on the left side of the path. Don’t worry too much.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:14 am; edited 3 times in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:12 am

Dan, won’t it be nice when you don’t have to guess anymore or ask anyone about life?

You can just know and live your own life.

Maybe guessing is more fun for you.

Maximize the funz.

Yes, Ack is a terrible salesman and I am a terrible wise man and Dan ain’t got no Truth.

This is the Losers Disclosure House of Fun.

That’s my new Muppet Disclosure initiative.

AP definitely can’t join.

Real muppets don’t wear masks.
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:55 am

Dan wrote:The Princess will, in some instances, acknowledge a connection with the queen bee of the Hive.  Should I doubt her word?  

Is the queen also the angel of death?  Well, she can sting.

I knew a Mensa/Prometheus member who said they were all about reducing the world population to 20% of it's then level, c. late 80's early 90's.

Gotta say I'm getting the same vibe from A&R.

The former and latter seemed to have lost the thread.

The last well be first and the first last. Lions and tigers and hive's oh my.
    Course Catalog
    Course Catalog

Post by Course Catalog Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:29 am

Anything interesting come out of last night's Rabbit Hole meeting with Grant?
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:26 pm

These morons who talk of world depopulation....
    Please step forward first into the gas chambers.

hobbit
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:37 pm

Populate, depopulate, go with the flow. Carbon and oxygen, let the wind blow. By the Lake now there is a small pile of snow. The Chicken has warned it is near time to go.

Last edited by Foot Mann on Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:34 pm

We are just red dust.

Who cares what happens to dust?

Really, most of you all have completely missed the bouncing red ball.

But if anyone takes it on themselves to force things, you can take all of them muppets and leave me some plants.

I will clean up and turn the lights off.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:50 pm

Do I go with the flow......?

Much of the time I do.  But......

I anticipate a change of flow.  Is that cheating?  I’m suggesting that we slow the train down before we hit the curve.  Does that make me a spoil sport?  A party pooper?  I enjoy movies of train wrecks, but not so much when I’m on the train.  

I know someone who might be a signal person.  I’m trying to persuade them to cooperate.  Not that I believe in free will, but it’s hard not to blink.  

Course Catalog
    Course Catalog

Post by Course Catalog Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:01 pm

Footman - Please tell us how we can transcend through righteous mass, as you put it.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:21 pm

It doesn't believe anything is being forced other than the natural force of gravity itself.

Call it strong love.

Force would indicate that whoever is trying to force something has not gone through the final door yet themselves. It only feels a gentile invitation without attachment to any specific outcome from those who point the way. That assures it that the other side of the final door is safe and the new world is stable and the pod is prepared for transit.

This will be my last post. I feel confident now. I've settled all outstanding questions and attachments. After final transit I will no longer be moving between worlds. I see everything is now prepared and ready for me to take up permanent residency in Shangri-La.

Happy independence day!

Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face
    And stars fill my dream
    I'm a traveler of both time and space
    To be where I have been
    To sit with elders of the gentle race
    This world has seldom seen
    They talk of days for which they sit and wait
    All will be revealed
    Talk in song from tongues of lilting grace
    Sounds caress my ear
    And not a word I heard could I relate
    The story was quite clear
    Oh, baby, I been blind
    Oh, yeah, mama, there ain't no denyin'
    Oh, ooh yes, I been blind
    Mama, mama, ain't no denyin', no denyin'
    All I see turns to brown
    As the sun burns the ground
    And my eyes fill with sand
    As I scan this wasted land
    Try to find, try to find the way I feel
    Oh, pilot of the storm who leaves no trace
    Like sorts inside a dream
    Leave the path that led me to that place
    Yellow desert stream
    Like Shangri-la beneath the summer moon
    I will return again
    As the dust that floats finds you
    We're moving through Kashmir
    Oh, father of the four winds fill my sails
    Cross the sea of years
    With no provision but an open face
    Along the straits of fear
    Oh, when I want, when I'm on my way, yeah
    And my feet wear my fickle way to stay
    Ooh, yeah yeah, oh, yeah yeah,
    But I'm down oh, yeah yeah, oh, yeah
    Yeah, but I'm down, so down
    Ooh, my baby, oh, my baby
    Let me take you there
    Come on, oh let me take you there
    Let me take you there

-Kashmir, Led Zeppelin
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:24 pm

You know Dan, the eschaton would be a whole lot more palatable if it didn't involve nuclear rapture.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:19 pm