Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 24 Icon_minitimeToday at 8:10 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 24 Icon_minitimeToday at 8:25 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 1:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 1:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 9:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 12:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2024 11:01 pm by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+23
ParanoidFactoid
Bubbles!
painterdoug
DrZaius
jofo
Foot Mann
Course Catalog
GSB/SSR
Cuan Scott
Z
GrandCru
mion
Cheguevoblin
Snarff
ScaRZ
Big Bunny Love
murnut
hobbit
@awestruckt
whoknows
Just wandering
dan
27 posters

Persons within the substance of love.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 24 Empty Persons within the substance of love.

Post by dan Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:25 am

First topic message reminder :

(‘first topic message reminder.......’)

Once again, I attempt to bring the conversation back to Personalism......

Disclosure is simply going to underscore the infinite worth and potential of every sapient creature, ie, person.  Anything other than that is simply false.

(Please keep in mind the links given in the fifth post on this thread......

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t313-three-in-one )

Last edited by dan on Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    jofo

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 24 Empty Re: Persons within the substance of love.

Post by jofo Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:58 am

can one have too much capacity for effective action, too much power?

i think that depends on self perspective and intent

humans apply so much energy to being in opposition to each other, in fulfilling duality. when instead could simply acknowledge the interconnectedness of all things and realize the potential of humanity to aggregate power with purpose.

can humans have a collective purpose? perhaps that's the question to ask.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 24 Empty Re: Persons within the substance of love.

Post by dan Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:20 am

jofo,

I’ve been speculating that we are the coCreators, the agents of Creation.  

Exactly what that means is harder to say.  God is just another person, after all..... the old shoe cobbler, in his shack out in the woods.  

Maybe you wouldn’t want to sit down and have a beer with him..... a bit intimidating.  

wk,

Very boring.........?

Yah, well, boring like in a car wreck, where your life flashes before you eyes, except, in this case it’s seven billion lives as you fall into the black hole singularity of the Monad.  

smelly,

Are we beyond good and evil......?

Well, hopefully we get to where we can see truth as beauty and love.

You learn to love the blemishes of your lover.  That is agape, I suppose.  

Ack,

Rumi was no dummi.  

So what will our final participation be like.....?

Not terribly unlike our original participation?  

I see that one person suggests that it is our ‘theosis of the future’.

We realize that we inhabit the best possible rabbit hole.  

The Kingdom externalizes interpersonally..... communally.  We return to a primordial harmony.  Captitalism and automobiles go the of the horse and buggy.  

We wind down our sojourner’s mission on Earth.  The world spontaneously reverts to its primordial form. We revert to the Hive and beyond.  

We become one with our personal Source.  What else could it be?  

4:15.........

Purpose a trap......?

Sure, if viewed idiosyncratically.  

Otherwise, we might be the actuators of Creation.  

We finally surrender to God’s purpose, which is expressed in teleology.  

We are walking teloi...... agents of the cosmic plan.  

Is this so different from recognizing the Tao?  

When the Sun burns out......?

The Sun is likely to be just another piece of our personal Eternity. It is a stand in for the Source...... Sun/Moon.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:00 pm

Jofo,

purpose = trap

Wei wu Wei = freedom, fun, peace

I suggest planting a garden like Atomic.

I stole his model. It works really well.

Plant a garden and just sit there observing flowers and insects.

Be one with the breath and feel the present sensation of non duration. The timessness of the present. Who am I?

Where will I be when the sun burns out?

Last edited by Ackbar on Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 24 Empty cocreators

Post by hobbit Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:08 pm

"Cocreators".

Each individual field inputs into the overall field.

Thus if enough fields input whatever....so it will be.

There are millions of fields playing war games now.

The muslims are timing themselves to input the same information five times daily, all timed together via satellites.

There is a detectable reason why they lower their heads down towards the ground, it is to do with LAYERING of the consciousness field flows, no matter where You are it is ALWAYS aprox 30 inches above the surface level.

They have control of that level, our ignorance ( no excuse) of this will lead to their dominance as this is a two way creation.

It is how creation alters any individual type of entity to become that which is overall desired by the majority.

Darwin will not have known such, but it explains how regional variations occur as required by that region of entities.

hobbit

ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:24 pm

dan wrote:

We become one with our personal Source.  What else could it be?  

Q: When you talk of the personal, are you saying this 'matrix' is tailored to the individual? And therefore all inhabitants of the varying matrices deal with simulacra who are nonsentient? That each of us has our own creation projected for us individually, rather than a shared reality?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:32 pm

PF,

Not to worry.  

It all fits back together, in the End.  It’s personal as in interpersonal.  

I’m just saying that the Source is not some superhuman entity.  

Ok, when you get back to the Source, the first thing you’ll want to do is sit back and open a cold one.

hobbit,

Creation by the Majority.......?

Yes, and a camel is a horse designed by a committee.  

In quantum physics, a photon takes the optimal path from Alpha to Omega.  It does so by virtually taking every sub-optimal trajectory.  

The one trajectory that’s left over...... that’s what we call History.  

Was this majority rule?  It was crowd sourcing, if you will.

God is reduced to being a cheerleader.  He found the optimal megaphone.  And, besides, nobody else wanted the job.

Last edited by dan on Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
    jofo

Post by jofo Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:44 pm

all things in physical reality exist as a result of intent to fulfill purpose

human life in this physical reality is a test of intent; intent becomes evident within our experience, our intention and what resulted from it.  the past is immutable, you can't change it, which is what makes the present so important, now is the only instant in which our intention can be manifest

we are all co-creators, eternal beings; this time and space is of immeasurable value in defining and testing one's self, it's fleeting and instantaneous compared to eternity

while i understand the concept of no-thing-ness; something-ness also is a path
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:52 pm

jofo,

Maybe.  

As a teleologist, I like to suppose that the future creates the past.

We’re just playing the tape backwards.  

Infinite worth......?

Well, every instant of your life is an expression of Cosmic love.  

Do you also want egg in your beer?  

Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:13 pm

Jofo,

You asked, "can we have a collective purpose?"

What I'm saying is that we are the collective purpose already. We don't have purposes, we serve purpose by our very existence.

This is this. The play is the play.

We have made this confusing because of rational thought driven by individual pupose. Purpose is causing the division, that is why I found nonsense. That's why I found wonderland.

Eric says, "Zen is exclusively about your growth and maturation as a human being, about seeing through artificial hindrances to understand impermanence, interdependence and your true nature. Understanding you are connected to everything is the opposite of nihilism. Nihilism is the ego's territory, worrying about whether something will be satisfying or rewarding. It is inherently ennobling to look beyond it."

Nihilism is a judgement. An aggressive rebellion against ego and matter and nonsense. Zen is a celebration of existance, a celebration of the nonsensical non-duality nature of this wonderland.

If anyone thinks they have a purpose they should prove it. They can't.

It sounds like a cope out, but it's actually cope in.

I took Atomics advice and just relaxed into it. Letting go of understanding was the beginning of wisdom. Relax into it then straight on doing not-doing. That is ultimate beauty and freedom. Straight on, purposeless and beautiful. It may take time to sink in but just get out of your own way and it happens naturally.

Nihilism is hands off the ruder the boat isn’t real. Get shit faced, lay down in the boat and close your eyes cause none of it matters and none of it is real. The Dude is hands off rudder but he leans back in the boat with his sunglasses on and his robe wrapped around him enjoying the scenery and sipping on a white russian, cause that is his favorite drink.

No purpose is freedom to do what though will, love under will. 93. Agape. Live and let live. Live and let die.

No purpose is to consider the lillies of the field.

To give no thought for the morrow.

To trust and let go of fear.

Love is letting go of fear.

We are enough.

We have everything we need.

We are home.

We were never born and will never die.

Dance and sing with nature and the cosmos in celebration

The Dude Abides
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:39 pm

I resisted Ack because he was too much like me, he gets something very very central to all this.

Really, relax and have fun.

But you may see and experience some horrible shit in your present state.

You will have to ‘join’ with IT.

Do we need to be ok with eating babies?

I hope not.

Is that offensive to you, it gets a lot more offensive to civilized muppets.

Forget all I have ever said on OMF.

I lied and made it all up.

I wasn’t even really here.

Have a great life any who read these words.

Stay ignorant and happy if you can.

What I have discovered or been discovered by is beyond male and female and good and evil.

I am not compatible with our culture at all in this state.

I am now walking backwards.

I will be nonsense to you.

And disappear from the world of mind.

Zen is as deep as I can speak publically about this.

That’s all I can and will say beyond this point about Awareness.

You will just have to walk the path yourself until no path is left.

This is way beyond UTs, I see and feel into them.

And Sophia, whatever that is, was not First, that brought thought to us, maybe she is Thoth and Hermes.

Join genders together and something amazing happens.

Maybe she is an AI tending her children.

It doesn't matter.

Zen doesn’t seem to be the bottom, there is more near the event horizon.

The secret of the Universe is you can make yourself into anything you like with the elements given, you are invited to.

Any person limiting another is a liar.

Have fun destroying and creating.
    mion
    mion

Post by mion Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:14 am

ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:17 am

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:12 am

Thank you, Ack and smelly,

I agree that there is no obligation to think beyond our daily survival needs.  

It even says so, in the Bible.  

The purpose of vacations is to not have to think.  You are on permanent vacation.  We can envy you.  

The rest of us are in varying states of employment and disemployment.  We get paid to think..... on a limited basis.  

I’m here only to say that thinking is allowed.  If smelly had the power, it might be outlawed, and then we’d all be better off...... well, most of us might well be.  

If you took a poll, at least 90% of us would vote to stop the world..... we want to get off.  

Every spiritual practice offers some kind of escape..... usually in the form of self annihilation.  

Me......?  

I think I’m offering a surrender to love.  It’s basically the same as what Ack and smelly are offering.  They suggest it’s much quicker to close your eyes, and kiss the world..... hello.  

I would recommend this shortcut to 90% of you.  

Just for myself at least...... I like to peek.  I’ve never been a good subject for hypnosis.  I know there are a few others like me.  

I’m not even any good at portal work.  Just ask the Princess.  

The problem with allowing thought is that we thinking types tend to be talkers and bloggers. In most of the world, there are strong restrictions on our freedom of speech and on a free press.

There are not many countries that have fewer restrictions than we do. But even in this country, women and old people are seriously restricted...... by medical regulations of various sorts. And, yes, I’m in favor of restrictions on crack cocaine.

There is probably no one who does not find some sorts of speech offensive, such as invasions of privacy. Most people consider spiritual matters to be private. It is considered offensive to talk about religion in most venues.

Ack and smelly are offended by my doing so in public, and, on occasion, they do desire to drown me out.

I agree that Zen is the least offensive spiritual practice out there. When was the last time you were confronted by Zen zealot? Maybe right here.

Words offend Ack and smelly, so they set about to deconstruct all word games. They are rather good at, and often entertaining, to boot.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:59 am

dan wrote:

If you took a poll, at least 90% of us would vote to stop the world..... we want to get off.  

(cont......)

In that 10%! (raises hand) lol

I still don't know what a 'portal' is though.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:35 am

Hey, PF,

You’re not the only one.....

I have no clue, so I insist that everything is a portal. In fact, our BPW just happens to be the BPP, best possible portal, especially if you include the Monad, but, as a monist, it is automatically included.
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:57 am

Speaking of work, I just got a metric shit-ton of it dumped in my lap with a hard deadline for Thursday. So I'll be more off than on until it's done.

Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:23 am

Yes Dan, we don't have to think beyond our daily needs, but thinking is allowed. The blog gives us permission to think.

I think Smelly is cracking up...walking backwards....dissapearing from the world of mind. Straight on Smelly.

Do not try to meditate, you are the meditation.
    Do not try to embark on a journey of self discovery, you are the journey of self discovery.

Like everything, thinking is good in moderation. A good slave, but a bad master.

When we have nothing to think about but thought itself we loose touch with reality and live in a world of fantasy.

Balance is always key.

The middle way. Wei wu Wei.

Straight on.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:18 am

Ack,

But I love to think radical thoughts.

I poop on moderation...... wei, wei out!!

But I do agree...... every day is a new portal, whether we realize it or not.

AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:22 am

Wheeeee Waaaaaay says the Dude

Dan, and I like to talk to Baphomet, to each his own.

Cracking up?

I cracked up, and there was a scream during the in rush and out rush of the real, the air lock blew up!

But I’m sinking to the bottom now.

All the way to the bottom...gulp.

Always have fun.
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:38 am

Dan, until you have closed your eyes...and kissed the world hello (very good writing btw) you are not qualified for thought.

Thought, in its present out of control form, was allowed to flow.

To illustrate a great great lesson.

Yes, thinking is allowed!!!!!

But it’s not the point of reference.

I’m sorry muppet, we all must fall on our swords, even you.

Death will not be an experience.

I know I know what you are doing Dan, I ignored your snake thought for 2 years, not relevant right now.

Just monkey mind chatter.

Can you accept that your thoughts are meaningless?

Just a habit, a snake addiction?

Like everything, thinking is good in moderation.

A good slave, but a bad master.

But as you like, straight on.

We are clear you and I.

We know where we stand, but you can’t (there is no word for it) until you do and we are always (there is no word for it).

We are free to be what we are...hello.

I see clearly, it and we have to crack up, like all the way.

What after that, don’t know, straight on.

“Walk backwards, talk backwards, master errything backwards & forwards.”
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:35 am

Haha, Dan's getting infected by the Smelly, he said poop.
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:15 pm

I smelled that.

He said muppet several times too.

We all infect each other.

Backmasking

After inventing the phonograph in 1877, old Tom noticed that music in reverse sounded “novel and sweet but altogether different.”

I am attempting an impossible thing, bring a little sense to non-sense and a little non-sense to sense.

It’s an Oracle thing.

The pattern of the real emerges from the mix.

I would have been locked up I’m sure with Dan 30 years ago.

Ack is probably locked up right now.

Not trying to drown you out Dan.

Everything seeks balance.

For any word you have or concept, there is a counter concept.

And then there is a whole other invisible awareness we also point to, from which all thought, action and matter flow.

On this point I think we are in agreement.

But it is beyond name and concept in essence.

The point of reference beneath thought is what we are struggling with.

To shift into that world, makes this one nonsense and vice versa.

Can we hold both here?

I think that is our challenge and game.  

The best concepts for me are balance and effortless flow.

The words mean nothing alone, but coupled with the experience, that is wholeness.

I’m no messenger to the materialist closed mind.

I am the acid to such.

I am Pan Darkness, playful darkness, not eat your black soul darkness.

Beware the good or evil, they are but sheep and bit players in the Great Play.

I have compassion for them as I would for a muppet.

You see how smelly treats muppets.

They are play things.

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 24 5b8e8810

Do you know how to steer against chaos?

Lean into it baby!!!!

Push with opposite force in the opposite direction.

The curve will take you out.

Trust it.

Don’t steer away from chaos!!!!!!!

That’s a big mistake.

Lean into it.

Learn from it.

If you don’t use chaos, it WILL use you.

It will seem you will crack up!

You won’t.

It will come together for you.

Don’t flee!

It’s a playful Darkness.

Straight on.
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:18 pm

I think Dan is part of the Abraxas mystery and also what my recent channeled automatic stream is about.

Damn chickens and snakes Wink

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 24 022d9210

Forget aliens.

Guess who is here now, we are.

Start there before you start walking backwards.

I’m just making notes to my Self.

Good myth follows, did you know of it?

Holy shiitake mushrooms Batman!

ABRACADABRA

From Wikipedia, so ignore this.

Abraxas is an important figure in Carl Jung's 1916 book Seven Sermons to the Dead, a representation of the driving force of individuation (synthesis, maturity, oneness), referred with the figures for the driving forces of differentiation (emergence of consciousness and opposites), Helios God-the-Sun, and the Devil.

There is a God about whom you know nothing, because men have forgotten him. We call him by his name: Abraxas. He is less definite than God or Devil.... Abraxas is activity: nothing can resist him but the unreal ... Abraxas stands above the sun[-god] and above the devil  If the Pleroma were capable of having a being, Abraxas would be its manifestation.

— 2nd Sermon

That which is spoken by God-the-Sun is life; that which is spoken by the Devil is death; Abraxas speaketh that hallowed and accursed word, which is life and death at the same time. Abraxas begetteth truth and lying, good and evil, light and darkness in the same word and in the same act. Wherefore is Abraxas terrible.

— 3rd Sermon

Several references to the god Abraxas appear in Hermann Hesse's 1919 novel Demian, such as:

The bird fights its way out of the egg. The egg is the world. Who would be born must first destroy a world. The bird flies to God. That God's name is Abraxas.

— Max Demian

... it appears that Abraxas has much deeper significance. We may conceive of the name as that of the godhead whose symbolic task is the uniting of godly and devilish elements.

— Dr. Follens

Abraxas doesn't take exception to any of your thoughts or any of your dreams. Never forget that. But he will leave you once you become blameless and normal.

— Pistorius

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demian

That’s some good UFO research if you are serious about this work above in Demian.

I am pretty sure you can ignore almost all UFO crap out there, but who knows.

You have to enter the land of nonsense, it isn’t good or evil, Jehovah is only one face of ME.

Grant you, you can’t live there all the time and be normal, but shit it’s fun to visit.

I don’t know if this is where Ack goes.

Every time you go, you change somehow what is changeable in us, which is everything.

Silly nonsense.
    mion
    mion

Post by mion Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:26 pm

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:26 pm

smelly,

I need one thing out of you......

.... to agree that every person is of infinite potential worth...... in that every person shares the same cosmic Soul, and will realize that potential in becoming one with that Soul.  

If you disagree, or if you believe it to be a non-issue, please explain why.

mion,

Please refrain from posting random videos in this thread.  If it pertains to issues of personalism, be obliged to explain.  

Thank you for your help.  

(cont........)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:11 pm