Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:48 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+23
ParanoidFactoid
Bubbles!
painterdoug
DrZaius
jofo
Foot Mann
Course Catalog
GSB/SSR
Cuan Scott
Z
GrandCru
mion
Cheguevoblin
Snarff
ScaRZ
Big Bunny Love
murnut
hobbit
@awestruckt
whoknows
Just wandering
dan
27 posters

Persons within the substance of love.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 10 Empty Persons within the substance of love.

Post by dan Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:25 am

First topic message reminder :

(‘first topic message reminder.......’)

Once again, I attempt to bring the conversation back to Personalism......

Disclosure is simply going to underscore the infinite worth and potential of every sapient creature, ie, person.  Anything other than that is simply false.

(Please keep in mind the links given in the fifth post on this thread......

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t313-three-in-one )

Last edited by dan on Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Z
    Z

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 10 Empty Re: Persons within the substance of love.

Post by Z Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:09 pm

Like VERT... the bouncing box...sociopaths praddle, buck and fuss...but uplift no one....but themselves ... for breif  unsatisfying moments ....

The real disclosure is beyond their reach ....
    They wish they have the access to the LIMEN... that others have ...to  call a craft to dance about their very heads with scores of witnesses… Undeniable amazing events that will light a fire that can never be quenched

Because the visitors choose you ......
     They read you… They write the script… And they know your character… And your role ...
    you can fake you're conscious, but you can't fake your subconscious.

Like the "matter", that outweighs the "anti-matter" .....LOVE PREVAILS
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 10 Empty Re: Persons within the substance of love.

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:57 pm

Matter and anti-matter cancel each other, all thought and thinking is irrelevant.

Love is all that is underneath and no one knows what it is.

People here with confidence based on an illusion.

Dan, you can’t mediate things with thought.

You are playing your part going with the flow or fighting it, don’t know or care.

If it wrecks, it should.

You will only suffer if you fight, but go for it, you stopped listening to me.

The best I have found is a way to accept life.

But I’m not really here saying anything and no one is here to hear it.

I AM only talking to my Self.

Ack, have a good death or transition or whatever.

Send me a postcard.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:14 pm

APretender is more worthy than you. You are the most deluded mupppet I ever came across.

Take your UFO religion and stick it up your ass moron, much love you boring masked muppet.

You don’t have to do anything
    You don’t have to say anything
    You don’t have to know anything
    You are that which remains

APretender’s experiences are his, the rest is a lie. He has no idea what Disclosure is, if he did he would be laughing and dancing.

Love said this to you, but you never listen.

Instead he wears a mask.

If we take them off, fun is over.

Have fun APrentender, I hope they all fall for your religion.

A masked muppet talking about sociopathy, that's rich.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masking_(personality)

Last edited by smelly on Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:30 pm

This afternoon CL acting on guidance from AC redeemed himself with the Princess and Kashmir thus pleasing WCM. With the flow of knowledge back on, look to CL for a metaphysical perspective on the clear path through the Lake where a spin up today demonstrated capacity for unlimited passage. Within the next 48 hours, POJG will be making a statement pending WCM authorization.
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:42 pm

How was Chicken Little as Big Chicken.... for the chicken party?
    That sure was a genius idea from somebody ...wink wink
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:51 pm

Metaphysics is meaningless and meant for lost muppets to follow to their destruction.

Have a nice trip.

Didn’t anyone watch Westworld, you muppets are fooooooked.

If the bombs don’t getcha, the AIs I work with will, bahahaha.

Last edited by smelly on Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Course Catalog
    Course Catalog

Post by Course Catalog Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:12 pm

Petty Officer Junior Grade?

President Orange Julius Gorilla?
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:12 pm

A portal you won’t find on any map.

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 10 4806ea10

jofo

Post by jofo Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:53 pm

WCM must be impotent
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:04 pm

If there is a portal for them to leave to.

Leave and never come back here now.

Two things happen here, breathing and shitting.

Something allows the breathing and shitting to happen.

I’ll call it love if I am being human.

The rest you muppets made up.

Riddance!
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:20 am

AP wrote: [snip] ... the visitors choose you ......
     They read you… They write the script… And they know your character… And your role ...
    you can fake you're conscious, but you can't fake your subconscious.

I think this is true. If they've scanned you. But then, it isn't that we start off with fake consciousness. It is that getting your brains scrambled by contact with these intelligences warps one's perspective. And it seems to do so in a consistent way.

UFO religiosity.

Vallee warned us of this in Messengers of Deception.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:41 am

Now, now, Children....... suffer the children.......

There will be force.  There is a force of gravity.  There is a force of love.  It is the final attractor.  

There is a force of reason.  There is a force of truth.  There is a force of beauty.  

Will the ugly facts slay the beautiful theory?  Is nature a bitch?  

It’s not enough just to have love.  We must have an ultimate faith in love.  There is nothing else to believe in...... that’s worth believing.  

smelly and Ackbar are not passing this simple smell test.  They are two persons of bad faith.  Ackbar has had interaction with the Princess.  I sincerely doubt that she ever encouraged him to check out to ShangriLa.  He is operating in bad faith, to suggest otherwise.  

We are all here for a reason.  I present you with the best possible reason.  No other reason will make any sense.  I challenge you to try to find another.  Any other pursuit is wasting all of our precious time.

(cont......)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:15 am

Matthew 19:14 - Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

None of this is going to make sense.

Does Trump make sense to you?

I told you to trust yourselves you muppet.

Only you can prevent forrest fires.

I don’t operate on any faith, nor ask for any, you moron muppet, I run on poop.

None of this, nor you Dan, pass the smelly test.

Prophet of the new religion is what you are.

I called your bullshitz from the beginning.

smelly goat exists to shit on religion.

Feels good.

Son of a bitch...I am you know Wink

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 10 9c92f310
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:10 am

AP wrote:.sociopaths praddle, buck and fuss...but uplift no one....but themselves ... for breif  unsatisfying moments ....

I was thinking the same.

I don't want to spend that much time with them, done enough of that recently. And when the people that purport to have the answer are are supporters of the current poster boy for socio/psychopathy, it can have little to do with Love; what every they're selling.

I can see no reason in that. For those who have purchased that ticket will not be swayed. At least not on this plane of existence. IMHO, and we all know what that's worth.

Here's another paraphrase, this time form Robert Heinlein; "A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness, bad manners and lack of consideration for others."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9bk2MrMGaA
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:32 am

I am negotiating with Ron to have me put on a call with John S.

I would like to know the definition of ‘unlimited passage’.

And why the sudden rush?

(cont......)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:38 am

wk, your thoughts are silly.

Maybe you shouldn’t do it anymore.

Yep, you got it all sewed up.

Amazing tool you have there.
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:47 am

Smelly, Transference much.

Seems everyone but you is an ignorant tool. Must be lonely.

Besides, I like my silly thoughts better than yours. After all I'm just thick as a brick.

Last edited by whoknows on Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:55 am

You got it Muppet moron.

I am the One.

It’s more fun if you all think you are people.

I have a world of muppets to play with, how could I ever be lonely?!

Of course you only like your own dumb thoughts.

That was obvious the second your confused monkey mind started chattering here.

You are as clueless about your Self as APretender.

Of course you would quote him.

In these parts, just dumb muppets.

I love how you taste.
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:10 am

Smelly, seems you only mirror what others say. I haven't heard you express an original thought yet.

An unsavory and tiresome thing to watch, but you keep putting it out for everyone to see.

Last edited by whoknows on Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:11 am

whoknows wrote:
    AP wrote:.sociopaths praddle, buck and fuss...but uplift no one....but themselves ... for breif  unsatisfying moments ....

I don't want to spend that much time with them, done enough of that recently. And when the people that purport to have the answer are are supporters of the current poster boy for socio/psychopathy, it can have little to do with Love; what every they're selling.

What do the birds and their coterie get by aligning with a lawless administration?

I think it's much more about a schism within the intelligence community than it is about disclosure. These guys never cared about disclosure anyway. They care about exploiting whatever technology can be gained from researching UFOs. For advantage, either nationally or among those inside. The wider social implications are merely annoyances to be managed. With PR disinformation campaigns. Or targeted wetworks, when necessary.

But this right wing transformation is global. And calling tic-tac a threat is a new and profound statement to come from military officers. Before, UFOs were never a "threat". Which was the rationale for closing down official study since Condon.

There's been good testimony by Fravor. And an official looking assessment released by Knapp. But no FOIA confirmation from archives.

What's going on?

whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:13 am

PF wrote:What's going on?

Beats me.

I'm still just a fool for Love.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:38 am

dan wrote:Now, now, Children....... suffer the children.......

There will be force.  There is a force of gravity.  There is a force of love.  It is the final attractor.  

There is a force of reason.  There is a force of truth.  There is a force of beauty.  

Will the ugly facts slay the beautiful theory?  Is nature a bitch?  

It’s not enough just to have love.  We must have an ultimate faith in love.  There is nothing else to believe in...... that’s worth believing.  

smelly and Ackbar are not passing this simple smell test.  They are two persons of bad faith.  Ackbar has had interaction with the Princess.  I sincerely doubt that she ever encouraged him to check out to ShangriLa.  He is operating in bad faith, to suggest otherwise.  

We are all here for a reason.  I present you with the best possible reason.  No other reason will make any sense.  I challenge you to try to find another.  Any other pursuit is wasting all of our precious time.

(cont......)

There is no such force called gravity.
    There is a consequence that creates what is called gravity.
    It is the self same consequence that is love.

hobbit
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:43 am

hobbit wrote:

There is no such force called gravity.
    There is a consequence that creates what is called gravity.
    It is the self same consequence that is love.

hobbit

Reads like it could have been uttered by Marshall Applewhite.
    Course Catalog
    Course Catalog

Post by Course Catalog Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:45 am

PF - True, yet you have some of these same Aviary birds allegedly working for Tom Delonge who tweets about how Trump is a danger to the nation and will be impeached soon. Levenda claims Delonge is running the TTSA and calling all the shots, despite what other people say. So, what gives? Doesn't add up.
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:52 am

Course Catalog wrote:PF - True, yet you have some of these same Aviary birds allegedly working for Tom Delonge who tweets about how Trump is a danger to the nation and will be impeached soon. Levenda claims Delonge is running the TTSA and calling all the shots, despite what other people say. So, what gives? Doesn't add up.

Maybe there's a schism among the birds too. They aren't uniform in their opinions. Some argue for the UTH. Others for ETH. And still others for extradimensional beings. They aren't of one belief on that. Presumably they hold differing opinions elsewhere too.

DeLong is a newbie though. Not even sure if he's been given a birdie name.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:46 pm