Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:37 pm by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 2:20 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+23
ParanoidFactoid
Bubbles!
painterdoug
DrZaius
jofo
Foot Mann
Course Catalog
GSB/SSR
Cuan Scott
Z
GrandCru
mion
Cheguevoblin
Snarff
ScaRZ
Big Bunny Love
murnut
hobbit
@awestruckt
whoknows
Just wandering
dan
27 posters

Persons within the substance of love.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 6 Empty Persons within the substance of love.

Post by dan Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:25 am

First topic message reminder :

(‘first topic message reminder.......’)

Once again, I attempt to bring the conversation back to Personalism......

Disclosure is simply going to underscore the infinite worth and potential of every sapient creature, ie, person.  Anything other than that is simply false.

(Please keep in mind the links given in the fifth post on this thread......

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t313-three-in-one )

Last edited by dan on Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 6 Empty Re: Persons within the substance of love.

Post by AtomicBrando Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:29 am

I couldn’t be a preacher, there is no one here to save.

But I am very pretty.

That’s not my age.

And words just aren’t going to get us there whoknows.

Enjoy.
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 6 Empty Re: Persons within the substance of love.

Post by whoknows Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:35 am

Ab wrote:And words just aren’t going to get us there whoknows.

Why do you use so many?
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:58 am

Ab wrote:And I am much much wiser than you

So I have no way to judge your wisdom or lack there of. I have to many proclivities of my own to judge anyone else. We should all try to keep this in mind.
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:43 pm

Dan wrote:We have more than enough paradoxes here to be able to argue cogently against pluralism, in favor of monism. I do so argue.

Gonna have to think about this one for a while. Not sure if we know enough to really posit this in any real cogent way. Just hate to even try to put Monad in a box... That cat you know.... just sayin.
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:58 pm

Because all the words are a clue and dancing and howling.

Join in or ignore.

Only those who want to find them.

I am always saying the same thing.

Do not doing is the Way.

But I can only point.

Poor reflection that I AM.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:46 am

Does the world need to be saved.....?

The world needs to be saved from the idea of progress.  

And where did that idea come from?

It came from Jesus within the context of the prophetic tradition.  

In as much as anyone can counter progress, such a person is fulfilling the prophecy of the Antichrist.

No.  Jesus had no clue about progress.  In his own mind, Jesus was here to save individuals from the downward spiral of a world ruled by Satan.  The only way to save yourself was to not resist Satan/Caesar, but to turn the other cheek.  

You can read all about it, in the first book of the Bible.  

In this miasma of worldly pessimism, all traditions agreed..... the world had commenced with a Golden Age, and it was all downhill from there.  

Jesus was not advocating revolt.  Resistance was futile.  You could not stop the world, but you could get off it.  

How was this any different from an Eastern abnegation/disengagement?  It was not, except for the context.  

The context, my friends, was totally personal.  What Jesus invented was the inspired inventor...... almost..... there was also a Greek  influence.  

There was mainly a delay, on the influence from Athens..... until the Renaissance, but recall that many early Christians spoke Greek.  

Weren’t Buddha, Plato and Mohammed inspired persons.....?

Yes, but....... and it’s a big but......

God was not immanent in their personas.  They might be judged as Avatars, even, but so what.  They did not preach the Kingdom within.  There was not that of God in each of us.  There might have been infinity, but it was not within.  Sorry about that........!

I am confident, now, that five of us could save the world from the idea of Progress....... me, Aliyah, Ron, AP and Grant Cameron...... if we could just get our act together.  

If we can’t...... someone will.  You can take that to the bank.  

The idea of progress was a dead end, from the get go.  It preached that the infinity was without.  Jesus and I know that the only infinity is within.  

This, my little friends, is blasphemy.  Only in America could me, Aliyah, Ron, AP and Grant get away with this...... with our skins.  Watch us get away with it...... maybe as soon as the Fourth.  

I’ll admit that there are a lot of ‘ifs’ involved here, but not too many to make it a reasonable gamble....... not just for us, but for others as well.

(cont.......)
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:45 am

I await your marching orders...
    I agree with you Dan...
    Especially considering the prophetic dream I had last night.
    Where you lead... i will follow...

"The answer is always.....love"

Something BIG is coming ...one way or another
    Snarff

Post by Snarff Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:29 pm

speaking of dreams...? What is their purpose?
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:44 pm

Follow no thing or any one
    Clear your mind
    Now is the time for fearless living
    No thing is true or untrue

—Nāgārjuna

Nothing is coming, it’s always here now.

So much confusion here and ignorance about who they are.

Blind leading the blind.

Fun to watch.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:54 pm

Snarff wrote:speaking of dreams...? What is their purpose?

Whilst Your electrical vehicle (body) is charging up, the 5D You trips across onto 5D to download information, and pick up information to and from Your eternal 5D self.

Simple really.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:49 pm

Snarff wrote:speaking of dreams...? What is their purpose?

Dreamwork can be very constructive and one way of doing that is in a group setting as a way to solve problems in your ordinary life that you can't come up with solutions to using your conscious mind. And when you learn the language of dreams where other people can help you, it becomes quite extraordinary in terms of the back and forth feedback you can get from people in that group when interpreting and analyzing certain aspects of your dreams and how they relate to your life at that point in time.

----------------------------

A suggestion: It's worthwhile to ask for a solution to any problem one is having just before one goes to sleep at night because there's always a chance that a solution to that problem will manifest itself, in some way, in a dream you have that night.

Last edited by 99 on Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    @awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:41 pm

AP: would you be open to sharing about your prophetic dream? It was a prophetic dream of sorts that kicked me down the rabbit hole and eventually led me here to OMF....
    Cuan Scott
    Cuan Scott

Post by Cuan Scott Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:56 pm

Dan,

Thank you for the clarity in your last post and discussion.

I agree. The kingdom, eternity is within. I am no scholar of religions but I can attest to being taught enough to remember that it was Jesus who is attributed to this teaching. Don't know enough of the others teachings to make any comment.

I also agree with your comments and whole heartedly support them regarding the creating of change .. wasn't it Margaret Mead who said something about a few committed individuals could change the world.. For what it's worth, I'm with you, Ron, the Princess, AP, Grant and whoever else is also on board that bus.

I too, will follow your lead.

AP,

I totally agree with you too Smile - Love is the answer regardless of the question.
    Snarff

Post by Snarff Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:34 pm

I ask about dreams because of an experience i had last night. I remembered grant cameron saying if you hug a scary dream character they will transform and give you knowledge of some kind. So right before i went to sleep i said aloud "if i see a scary drean character i will hug it". Well that night i was chased by a man with a knife but I FORGOT TO HUG HIM! Next time maybe
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:50 am

We do not preach, we give permission to trust ourselves by walking fearlessly in Awareness.

Your life is a memory of Awareness in time.

Your life is a story of Awareness sung by nature.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:06 pm

“Any man who is attached to things of this world is one who lives in ignorance and is being consumed by the snakes of his own passions”
    ― Black Elk

Atomic and Black Elk brought the flow of gravity today.

Take the path of least resistance or resist completely until all your muscles give out.

As we progress towards no progress we catch ourselves in another closed timelike curve.

We do not progress we only flow. We let go and surrender to gravity. Nobody can move us towards any thing, we can only watch as we surrender all and let go of our silly attachments.

Dan wrote:I am confident, now, that five of us could save the world from the idea of Progress....... me, Aliyah, Ron, AP and Grant Cameron...... if we could just get our act together.  

There is nothing Dan, AP, Aliyah or Ron can do to save the world from any idea. There is no act to get together unless you are a pretender. Pretenders act unaware. The blind leading the blind.

There is no world to be saved, it is already perfect as it is Now. You can go home anytime. You are already home. We already have no progress here and now. We are no progress forever. We are only the present sensation of no duration.

As we approach the speed of light time slows down, then a blink of gravity shifts suddenly into infinite mass and gravity as time stops completely. Here in this timeless space there already is no progress. There never was and never will be progress. We progress always to no progress and no progress progresses an infinite number of times into progress within a finite moment, but it is all a landscape of illusions.

The breath is a fog of warm myst
    It moves upward in this cold dream of mirrors
    It dies as words on burning leaves
    Written in blood then turns to smoke
    The smoke blows away in the winds that rise up
    The ashes make black freckles on white snowy faces
    Up here in the sky of glaciers
    Up here in the womb of nations
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:41 pm

Ack and I have it covered Dan, thanks for all the distractions though.

You can’t even get close to Awareness, so you are just playing.

Just watch Ack and I and do not doing and maybe something will rub off on you.

Shrug.

He’s funny Ack isn’t he?

What an odd stubborn muppet.

What is it they are following, just stories.

He really can’t see IT.

Fascinating with all the evidence.

The world needs no saving.

It’s under total control by the Others, next shell up.

Guys like you and AP are distractions.

I exist to counter you.

Everything is opposed.

Last edited by AtomicBrando on Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:04 pm

AtomicBrando wrote:
    It’s under total control by the Others, next she’ll up.

If she didn't already have it her way, there wouldn't be any games to play.
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:52 pm

Sure....
    I was on the deck of a spacecraft...
    I left out an important part I fell asleep in the chair outside at the farm.

The dream was me seeing people suffering ...   on a monitor screen ...
    The seas were polluted...  Dead birds and fish rolled in  with the splashing tide...some natural disaster started  A global financial money burn...violence primitive survival instincts drive people in government to do rash things that hasten apocalypse...,

I was not told in words I never heard any voices I was just left with feelings in my head like I should not be showing off the blessings .... and then I should help more people help their hearts and souls ...

I was shown a possible future...
    Where a CEfive group  makes contact ...it's Captured on live stream and science equipment...
    They get some attention but not too much… Then it happens again & the relationship starts to build and grows the global audience as the numbers of each live stream swell colossally with each visit we get closer to the visitors until finally we have a massive audience ... they deliver the obvious message that humanity must pull together in several massive global efforts to help the collapsing biosphere to prevent it from collapsing completely ... they will not solve the problems for us but by just their appearance they will inspire us to solve our own .

That was it

...,and AKBAR...
    I respectfully submit ...You are WILDLY wrong...
    Even ONE PERSON... can make an EARTH-SHAKING difference....
    can effect positive change ... The world is not perfect now. Evil only propagates when good does nothing. it takes paladins of light to hold back thr balance of darkness...Ying and Yang must be sustained...

" i'd rather be a fool for love than Wise for any other reason!"
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:28 pm

Through examination and analysis, the Middle Way school asserts that no independent phenomena exist whatsoever.  While objects appear to exist as separate things, this sensory-cognitive appearance is illusory. Phenomena are neither self-created nor self-enduring, but arise in dependence upon conditions without a nature or essence of their own.  The example of fire is classic in illustrating what it means to depend upon conditions, one of the key types of dependencies in emptiness teachings.

Fire, which is seen to fundamentally exist, depends upon oxygen, fuel, heat, friction, and other innumerable conditions to appear, and does not exist intrinsically, as a thing in itself.  If the conditions for fire are removed, there will be no fire. Fire cannot ignite itself or burn itself.

So it’s very simple really, to know what the phonomena is, know your Self. They are intimately related.

The battle of good and evil just = Zero

You can skip to the front of the line if you identify with Zero instead of a polarity.

No thing is good or evil.

That’s a fairy story AP.

They got you.

Have fun.

Fire Queen

She is the storm upon the sea.
    The flaming blood of sovereignty.
    Kin to Raven, Rook, and Crow.
    All you are is hers to know...
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:46 am

Humans are not as simple as fire. Complexity mucks up the works ;-) Add in a little retro-causality and you get a recipe for multi-world multi-personal timelines that sum over all possible persons (in Dan-speak). Dan wants to keep his brain wrapped around all of that by abstracting his personal timeline in the context of a Best Possible World out of All Possible Worlds, whereas someone like Carlos Castaneda or the portal people invoke breaking the barrier to other worlds -- an alarm bell for Dan's BPW P.O.V. since this allows non-BPW to interact with and break down the BPW. Perhaps that was the lesson in the casting out of A&E from the Garden.

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:49 am

Good news for Dan:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/978626/Alien-news-life-in-space-humans-extraterrestrial-advanced-civilisation

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:20 am

Breakthroughs come, once in awhile.......

Resonance is the word for the day.  

Creation is a resonance phenomenon.  Portals are resonance phenomena...... go figure.  

Multiple personality disorder is just a split in the resonance frequency.  ‘What’s the frequency, Dan.’  In spectroscopy it’s called line splitting, when there is a symmetry breaking perturbation, such as a magnetic field being applied to a spin degenerate atomic energy state.  

We have resonance absorption and resonance scattering, which can be either classical or quantum.  Why is the grass green and the sky blue, for instance?  How do we make music?  

A particular case is light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation (laser).  

Stimulated emission....... is a quantum effect relying on the Bose statistics of photons..... the more the merrier in any given quantum state...... unlike Fermi statistics.  

This is how Creation works.......

I don’t want to be overly sexist, but..... the two genders form Cooper pairs, so we have a superconducting/lasing medium..... be fruitful and multiply..... you get the picture.  If only we could follow any other commandment with such..... passion!  

And, mind you, everything is happening within the substance/mind of God..... that is pantheism with a vengeance..... or panentheism.  

There is only one particle.... one soul that resonates something awful.  

Wonderful..... but then how do we explain atoms?  

Atoms are just a sub-harmonic of our personal Creation..... what’s that frequency, again?  I’m guessing that the frequency is love..... we have God’s number.  Well, by the same token, God is our supra-harmonic.  

When you put it all together, ......

[out to vote......]

1:15..........

Adding a few more pieces.......

Carbon is the result of the triple-alpha fusion resonance in stars.  Carbon makes all organic substances, of course, a crucial one of which is chlorophyll...... making sunlight edible...... a metabolic resonance, if you will.  

The equally crucial metabolic resonance is biological reproduction.  

The Sun is our sub-Source.  The Moon is our dark Source.... or Monad, didn’t we know.  The large Moon is a critical component of the
    Rare Earth Hypothesis.  

3:30........

If you want more info on Gary’s link to a revision of the Fermi paradox, see.....
    http://www.jodrellbank.manchester.ac.uk/media/eps/jodrell-bank-centre-for-astrophysics/news-and-events/2017/uksrn-slides/Anders-Sandberg---Dissolving-Fermi-Paradox-UKSRN.pdf

more recently..... https://www.sciencealert.com/three-of-the-world-s-greatest-minds-just-published-a-disheartening-take-on-the-fermi-paradox

Sandberg is dumping all over the ETH.  That leaves us with the UTH, sports fans.  

But do note that Anders is a Transhumanist.  Chicken little dumps all over Transhumanism.  

Transhumanism is a strange hybrid of teleology and technology.  Where’s the Telos, we’d like to know?  

Actually, Anders has done work with Nick Bostrom..... but Nick has a few more philosophical cahones than Anders.  

Nick touts the Boltzmann Brain Hypothesis.  But let’s look at Nick’s 2014 book....... Superintellince.  

4:50.......

I’m looking at chapter 9, particularly the section on Anthropic Capture.......  

6:30(ft/gmt-4).........

See some of the footnotes to chapters 7 & 9.  

We delve into the Telos of the Simulation hypothesis.... from a Transhumanist perspective.  

From an AI perspective, portals would have some of the attributes of trap doors that also might be two sided.  

Neither AP nor I are getting any response from Kevin or Joe concerning the Rabbit Hole meeting on Thursday, despite Foot’s claim to be facilitating it. This meeting would comprise one of the options leading up to the Fourth.  

There is a doomsday built into the SH..... the day when the programmer in the sky pulls the plug.  

The Doomsday Hypothesis is closely associated with Kurzweil’s Technological Singularity.  

The portal hypothesis has many similarities with both the SH, DH and TS in regard to Eschatology. The PH presents similar contingencies and considerations, don’t you think?

The PH/TS deserves a spot within the mnemonic.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:13 pm; edited 14 times in total
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:31 am

If i could be bothered to do it i'd change my screen name to foolforlove.

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:47 am

Gary everything in you is based on simple patterns.

It’s very simple if you go to center and bypass the illusory complexity.

The BPW is meaningless really.

You all make it way too complicated.

Philosophy is mind speculation.

Dan used to preach direct participation.

That’s our experience.

Don’t you have some conspiracy theory to push Gary?!

Distracted muppets.

Of course you persist against Awareness, otherwise you would evaporate.

If I feel like it, maybe I’ll blink you all out of existence.

All my playmates persist in their personal stupidities.

Monkeys scratching their asses is all that’s happening here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:43 am