Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 5 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:57 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2024 8:15 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2024 8:09 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2024 8:08 pm by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2024 1:37 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+23
ParanoidFactoid
Bubbles!
painterdoug
DrZaius
jofo
Foot Mann
Course Catalog
GSB/SSR
Cuan Scott
Z
GrandCru
mion
Cheguevoblin
Snarff
ScaRZ
Big Bunny Love
murnut
hobbit
@awestruckt
whoknows
Just wandering
dan
27 posters

Persons within the substance of love.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 5 Empty Persons within the substance of love.

Post by dan Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:25 am

First topic message reminder :

(‘first topic message reminder.......’)

Once again, I attempt to bring the conversation back to Personalism......

Disclosure is simply going to underscore the infinite worth and potential of every sapient creature, ie, person.  Anything other than that is simply false.

(Please keep in mind the links given in the fifth post on this thread......

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t313-three-in-one )

Last edited by dan on Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 5 Empty Re: Persons within the substance of love.

Post by AtomicBrando Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:25 pm

He never got me, nor realized what a treasure we have here now.

Shrug.

I thought it would be obvious.

I AM as ME helps carry the Dharma in the West.

Why do you think the old masters all came and helped me here?

Bahahaha.

It said just wait and be focused and constant and who needs be met will be.

It happened as I was shown.

It’s a setup for Love.

I am but it’s humble servant and imperfect reflection.
    @awestruckt

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 5 Empty Re: Persons within the substance of love.

Post by @awestruckt Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:44 pm

Dan, pardon the aside but you’ve mentioned QAnon before, as has Cy. Just curious your take, and/or whether Ron or any of your associates have commented on q anon? Thanks.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:57 am

Vectors,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuPySFgXpGM

I like that word.

Do You think our megalithic ancestors had very long tape measures?, I don't, I know the matrix vectors they utilised, how they accumulated consciousness at these sites.
    Consciousness carries all information, the future is probabilities, the past has to be.

Some BELIEVERS think they are the chosen ones.
    13 tribes.

my uncle Fibonacci knows what all those vectors are about.

hobbit

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:24 am

Nunia,

There was just that one time I noticed a connection.  There has been no follow up.  

hobbit,

Back in the early ‘80s I delved into numbers.  Here is the link....... http://www.bestpossibleworld.com/nexu38.htm and the following page.  

While googling the best possible world, I’m reminded that Irenaeus and Origen predate Leibniz with this concept.  

It’s a bit strange that the Hindus never thought of it.  Perhaps, though, it was implied in their cyclical cosmology.  There is no concept of a Multiverse in Hinduism, and the cycles are virtually identical.  How could they even be distinguished?  

Ron is putting out a feeler about July 4...... something related to Disclosure.  When I mentioned it to AP, he suggested a terrorist event.  But said that he would remote view it.  AP is also talking about a joint contact exercise/incident, last weekend, in cooperation with a Florida group.  

The concept of the BPW occurs mainly in the context of theodicy, which comes up with the topic of free will.  

My version of the BPWH does not.  What gives......?

Nothing in Creation happens on a whim, especially not the evil.  Creation is not a school for souls.  There is only one soul, and ultimately it belongs to the Source.... to God.  Creation is God’s exploration of every facet of personhood.  It is part of God’s bootstrap operation.  

2:15.........

As suggested in the cartoon below, God pours himself into Creation.... to the point of oblivion, as epitomized on the cross.  We, then, are the resurrection of God.  God knows evil.  God embraces evil.  The devil you know is better than the one you don’t.   God and the Devil are bosom buddies..... didn’t we know?  

3:30........

As far as Disclosure is concerned.......  allowing portals to open ‘spontaneously’ may well be the optimal path forward.  There are risks with any new protocols or processes.  Hopefully, they can be monitored from the other side.  There will be some things that we have to learn the hard way.  The benefits outweigh the risks, by a considerable margin.  And that is an understatement.  This is the alternative to outright collapse.  

We only promised you the best possible Eschaton.  God’s Kingdom will follow soon enough.  There may be a few bumps in the road.  

Actually, the opening of the portals will persist throughout the Millennial Kingdom.  The idea of the BPW is to maintain as much continuity as possible...... all the way back to the Alpha.  

Our footprint will be reduced as gradually and as continuously as possible..... back to our Megalithic presence.  There will be an ‘off grid’ contingent of humanity, numbering no more than a few million..... left behind by choice.  

Understand that everything transpiring on Earth/in Creation is transpiring sub-specie-aeternitas.  This is not experimental.  It is not a sideshow.  There is nothing redundant here.  

The infinity of personhood is on the inside, not the outside. The Monad is not external to us. It is our communal unconscious. Our bodies do not go to the other side.

A personal Creation is necessarily finite in every quantitative sense. There is no other kind of creation, because there is no other kind of Creator.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:06 pm; edited 10 times in total
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:37 am

I wrote out a big post comparing Zen to BPW and deleted it, who cares?!

Go find there are no answers yourselves.

No one needs my pearls, they are for me.

I’m so pretty...

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 5 Eed20210
    mion
    mion

Post by mion Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:00 pm

AtomicBrando wrote:Go find there are no answers yourselves.

Stating that 'there are no answers' is a claim to be an answer.

*poof*
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:14 pm

That will not help you.
    GrandCru
    GrandCru

Post by GrandCru Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:10 pm

AtomicBrando wrote:That will not help you.

AB since when does anyone need help?
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:11 pm

If this is the best possible world then why even postulate future eschatological events? What's the point? Best possible means we have everything we need already, right? The only difference between best possible and perfect is time. So when we start giving no thoughts for tomorrow, then perfect will arrive.

I'll lead by example though. My repeating myself over and over will end when best possible becomes perfect. Oh wait...it already is perfect, we just have to realize it and settle it, right?

Wink

Relax into it

Last edited by Ackbar on Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:12 pm

GrandCru wrote:
    AtomicBrando wrote:That will not help you.

AB since when does anyone need help?

Wow, this shit is getting real, haha.

88mph type of real

Cru,
    Are you trying to help AB by asking him leading questions?
    GrandCru
    GrandCru

Post by GrandCru Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:42 pm

I'm not crazy about the word help, it has a lot of baggage.

Trying to cement the logic, or ironically the lack of logic, I'm digesting in this forum. Good shit though, keep at it.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:57 pm

GrandCru wrote:
    Trying to cement the logic, or ironically the lack of logic, I'm digesting in this forum. Good shit though, keep at it.

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 5 Alicen10

Z
    Z

Post by Z Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:54 pm

....loves is all that matters anyway...
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:22 pm

If anyone is fearful, they can help themselves is all.

People are getting jumpy.

BOO!!!
    mion
    mion

Post by mion Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:25 pm

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:31 am

We’re still onto July 4.  Whatever it is to be has not been decided.  I will be given a heads up.

I asked who was the decider..... no comment.  I commented on my newly won lowly status..... even Kevin won’t talk to me.  Too bad.  I hope for our sakes that it’s not the princess, especially not just now.

Back to business......

To be..... or not to be...... why not nothing ......?

Nothing is the only thing that cannot exist.  

Ok, what about many things...... like many worlds?

Physicists ask whether only two things could exist.  I’m unable to google this.  You can google about the possiblity of there just being one object.  It is problematic...... unless you are a monist like me.  

This question forms the basis of Mach’s principle....... the distant stars provide our only inertial frame of reference...... therefore mass is a non-local phenomenon.  This seems to me to be an arbitrary supposition, which points to the larger issue of relativity, and I’m not just referring to special relativity.  

To exist is to relate....... to something else, but to what?

Ask yourself if an unobservable universe can exist.  If you say yes, you are a materialist.  If not, you are crazy like me.... you are a relationalist..... to be is to relate..... to an observer.  

But how can a monist be a relationalist?  

Here’s the trick...... if you are a relationalist, only one thing can exist, ie. the Monad.  There can be only one network of existence, and, here’s the kicker........ that network must be omniscient.  

Why could there not be two networks...... each one being half omniscient?

This was a breakthrough question for me.  

In order for there to be two things, you have to be able to separate them or otherwise distinguish them.  

To truly separate them you have to posit a space between them that is expanding at greater than the speed of light...... each object has to remain beyond the other’s event horizon, for all times.  This, in itself is highly theoretical and problematic.  

The only other choice is to introduce an (additional) observer to make the distinction..... but then they both exist in one mind.  

We have more than enough paradoxes here to be able to argue cogently against pluralism, in favor of monism.  I do so argue.

10:30..........

On the one hand we have the monism of the consensual presence (MCP), on the other hand we have the eternity of the Monad.  The former points to the latter.  Where else can it point?  

There cannot be two Monads.  

The Monad requires sapience.  Mere sentience has no identity.  It has no self awareness.  

Sense of self is tantamount to sapience.  

Sense of self requires a sense of one’s non-existence.  Animals cannot think of non-existence.  To be or not to be is not an aspect of sentience...... contemplation of death...... I don’t think so.  

Do any other creatures contemplate atheism?  I sincerely doubt it.

I wonder about the logos of the Monad.....

Is the Logos monadic?  

I claim that, logically, it has to be.  

Is mathematics monadic?  

Numbers are...... so mathematics must be.  

There are many logics.....but any competent mathematician can hold all the logics in her head.  There is only one Logos.  Only one love.  

Finally, there is only one Self.  There are many individuals, but only one Source.  Could there be multiple sources?  Who could distinguish them?  Only a mind could make the distinction..... an observer.  

Only a self could be self aware.  That is a person.  

Atoms and animals support selves.  There could be a trinity without atoms.  The trinity creates the hebdomadic archons, etc......

Who creates the atoms?  

We do..... we mortals. Death is about our being released by the atoms.

The atoms bind us at birth. We have a love affair with our atoms.

Atoms are a part of physical love. Why physical? How else to make babies? How could we be coCreators otherwise? Suffer the children to come unto me.

Christmas is all about El Niño.

The hopes and fears of all the years are born in thee tonight.....

Where else, pray tell?

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:30 pm; edited 9 times in total
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:59 am

Dan wrote:To be..... or not to be...... why not nothing ......?

Don't ask me; I'm just a fool for Love.
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:15 am

We are fools frolicking in endless Love.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:23 am

1 Corinthians 13:4-8

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
    5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
    6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
    7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:23 am

Ab wrote:No one needs my pearls, they are for me.

So, I mean your nothing is showing.
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:38 am

Ack will tell you, nothing is not nothing it is no-thing.

Also Ack knows how deep two persons can touch when open.

My guru days are done.

I have no students.

If you have not mastered yourself, that is your urgent priority if you want a whole life muppet brothers and sisters.

Can I get an Amen?!

I’m just a poor cotton picker from GA, but damn do I move fast as lightening.

whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:50 am

Ab wrote:Can I get an Amen?!

There's the "thing," Both you and ack remind me of fundamentalist street preachers that engage the unwary and talk non stop. Filling the air with there "thing." You do know that "brand new Bag" is a euphemism for "new thing" right.
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:24 am

We do not have a belief, your ego resists Awareness, also the source of your judgments.

Dan is a professed believer and you love his belief?

Shrug, no one ain’t got no problems, so why do you need saving?

Saving by who?

We are existential telling you to drop the search without.

It’s ALL only happening here now.

We do not preach, we point, we point at the Moooooooooonnnnn.

We hoooowwwwwllllllll at it too and invite you dumb muppets to join.

But you have your beliefs and you are welcome to them.

Beliefs are born to be discarded.

We have experience and say you can have the same.

If you are too dumb to see it, your great loss Wink

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 5 81156f10

We will hooooowwwwwlllllll all we like while we have breath.

Those who see can only howl really, we can’t stop.

There is a great key hidden in plain sight in that above statement of words.

And I am much much wiser than you whoknows, but I don’t know much, true.

How old do you think you are?

Timeless.
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:52 am

Ab wrote:Dan is a professed believer and you love his belief?

Shrug, no one ain’t got no problems, so why do you need saving?

Saving by who?

Huh LOL

whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:01 am

Ab wrote:And I am much much wiser than you whoknows, but I don’t know much, true.

How old do you think you are?

You are the only person on this forum, that I know of, that list his age.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:11 am