Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:46 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:31 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+23
ParanoidFactoid
Bubbles!
painterdoug
DrZaius
jofo
Foot Mann
Course Catalog
GSB/SSR
Cuan Scott
Z
GrandCru
mion
Cheguevoblin
Snarff
ScaRZ
Big Bunny Love
murnut
hobbit
@awestruckt
whoknows
Just wandering
dan
27 posters

Persons within the substance of love.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 4 Empty Persons within the substance of love.

Post by dan Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:25 am

First topic message reminder :

(‘first topic message reminder.......’)

Once again, I attempt to bring the conversation back to Personalism......

Disclosure is simply going to underscore the infinite worth and potential of every sapient creature, ie, person.  Anything other than that is simply false.

(Please keep in mind the links given in the fifth post on this thread......

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t313-three-in-one )

Last edited by dan on Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 4 Empty Re: Persons within the substance of love.

Post by whoknows Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:24 am

dan wrote:wk,

It may be toxic, but it’s how we keep it all personal.  Or should we share.....?  Blood is thicker than water..... speaking of substances.  

That's the thing with self esteem; through the ability to love one self, we can then truly know how to love others. On the other hand one loves one self enough not to let one self be abused.

Does not love have substance in our actions and reactions?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 4 Empty Re: Persons within the substance of love.

Post by dan Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:45 am

War is diplomacy by other means..... and all is fair..... and it does take two to tango.

Love have substance......?

Love is the only substance..... everything else is illusion.

(cont......)
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:55 am

Hmm a love war, sounds a oxymoron and certainly not the kind of war we have become habituated.

Besides we tried it back in the 60's and people didn't get it then, what makes you think they will get it now. Bless our pointy little heads, they are hard.

One things for sure, before we are let off the leash to create and destroy on a universal scale, we'll needs to get it down pat.

Self esteem, compassion, empathy; what we do to others we do to our selves.

When I look around me I do not see love illusory or other wise.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:07 am

Flower power.........

The sixties were a dry run.  The rubber didn’t quite meet the road.  

We didn’t understand the physics of it all.  Maybe we have a better chance now.  And we have a bit less time to spare.  

I think the Princess might have heard the call.  She is just playing around.  She has all the time in the world.  

She does like to go shopping.  Bill L finds that hard to fathom.  I don’t.  

Now we have a better understanding of portal entanglement.... I like to think. The 32 Vectors can become quite entangled. I guess that’s part of donald’s job.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:20 am

I bought my ticket to ride way back, was but a slip of a lad; now I have grown much and still looking forward.
    Been told it's all going to be OK; I trust in that.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:44 am

Dan,

"32 vectors"

Where is that described?

I detect 55 implosion vectors with 34 outrush vectors.

That creates so called gravity and this planets time rate.

hobbit
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:25 pm

Like my new avatar pic?

It says, "Are you a princess? I said & she said I'm much more than a princess, but you don't have a name for it yet here on earth."

Saw the painting at my friend's house a couple months back and thought that it was a great synchronicity.

What are synchronicities? Who really know and who cares. Maybe just our demiurge tricking us. They can be fun, but at the end of the day they are just little games we play with ourselves. But it's that what life is? I don't know. Just a thought.

I feel like sharing a randomly selected verse from the Tao Te Ching.

Okay, we flipped to page 49 with left hand. Apparently that's the secret, you have to use your left hand, haha. We are cute little humans with our cute little ideas eh? What would the Tao say to that? Probably would say do whatever you want, I'm not your boss. Do not-doing.

Anyway, it says:

"The Master has no mind for her own.
    She understands the mind of the people.

Those who are good she treats as good.
    Those who aren't good she also treats as good.
    This is how she attains true goodness.

She trusts people who are trustworthy.
    She also trusts people who aren't trustworthy.
    This is how she gains true trust.

The Master's mind is shut off from the world.
    Only for the sake of the people does she muddle her mind.
    They look to her in anticipation. Yet she treats then all as her children."

That's quite fitting for this post after mentioning the Princess quote. Swear it was random. But probably most of the verses in here would relate well with the Princess.

They would also fit very well with Atomic Brando. You know what he would tell me? He would say it's dangerous to have idols or make comparisons.

I say chill. I only idolise myself and it's all just fun and games at this point. You're my hero Smelly. Wink

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:40 pm

hobbit,

The subject of the vectors was first raised in January of ‘15, I believe.  They have not been mentioned since mid 2016.  

They were 32 statistical algorithms used by different segments of the intelligence community to predict socio-political upsets, locally.  The vector monitoring was, for the most part, compartmentaized.  Ron and a few others maintained oversight.  Sometime, prior to that January, an ‘alignment’ of the vectors was noted.  The alignment was predicted to occur in September of ‘16.  The models could not be extrapolated beyond that date.  

I would refer to the alignment as the September Surprise.

Around June of 2015, there was talk of Hilary dropping out.  

On into 2016, there was talk of a desert rendezvous.  I was assuming a landing, of some sort.  By June, a portal was mentioned, for the first time.  The date was set for September.  

I was to be included in the small greeting party.  There would be documentation.  My attempts to learn more background were rebuffed.  But I was told I would still be in charge of disclosure.  That was when I put my foot down.  

A similar situation arose with the Colorado meeting last month.  I did not put my foot down, this time, but I declined to participate.  

Subsequent to donald’s election, I was told that it had not been Hilary’s resignation that was actually being anticipated, but rather it was donald’s election.  The resignation had been a rationalization on our part.  

After the vectors, who has the navigation chart for the course ahead?  I don’t, unless it’s being held in proxy.  

It would be a relief to put Kim Jong behind us.  

The Arab-Israeli conflict looms next.  Donald took many of his chips off the table when he moved the US Embassy to Jerusalem.  

Is this hot spot likely to precipitate a global meltdown?  It is the most likely.  What is Mossad’s agenda, with regard to the Endtimes?  With regard to Disclosure?  Wouldn’t we like to know.  

The longer that we can hold off with Disclosure, waiting for the portals to open ‘spontaneously’, as with AP&co, the better off we may be.  This is the idea with the WoM/MoAPS. Joe’s operation could still be a part of that..... another side show.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:47 pm

dan wrote:
    Portals have everything to do with entanglement.  This was one of the last pieces of information that Princess conveyed to me.  

Interesting. This is the first thing the Princess conveyed to me when I reached out to her. Told her about my synchronicities that led me to her and how my two daughters share the same birthday with her and Kashmir and how I felt very connected to her but couldn't explain why. She told me "when the time and dimmensions are right, entangled particles will collide."

From there I went on to become an initiated Master with her and Atomics guidance.

During the course of this training I asked her what it meant about what she had said about entangled pairs. I asked her if we were entangled. She told me she was entangled with Ron and Kashmir only. Then, feeling like there must be some entangled pair out there for me that I needed to find for some special escatological purpose of which I must have an important role to play. I asked her, "how do I find my entangled pair?" She responded, "Match.com maybe?" Then after me feeling stupid and embarrassed, which taught me a lesson in ego wanting to be special and why ego feels stupid and embarrassed, she explained that her and Kashmir chose Ron before they came to this world and that my wife and daughters probably chose me.

My interpretation of that was a lesson to learn that I am already home and I already have everything I need here and now. And also some Ego observations and refinements. Learned to just be comfortable being me and not care about what others think.

I had to go through that lesson again even after finishing my work with the princess and parting ways because I felt like I wanted to become more like her, so still and present that she doesn't even feel the need to come here on OMF and talk. She mostly only answers the questions you ask her specifically and usually answers questions with more refined questions to reflect on what you ask. That takes practice and she is very good at it.

Then when I went crazy posting a bunch of stuff Ron posted something here saying the feast was under the log not in the fog of the blog. So I felt like I should follow their example and move more into silence and just live and let live because people already have everything they need already. But that felt restrained. I wanted to sing about the good news. That we are enough as we are and we are already home. But I wondered what Ron would think if I didn't go feast. Would the Princess think she had failed me. Boom, ego talking again. Wei wu Wei. Just do what you want and don't worry about other people.

This story I tell now even is a distraction from the moment. Stop reading it and just breathe in silence. You have everything you need. You are whole. You are enough. Be with your friends and family. Put down your devices. Plant a garden and smell the flowers. It's the same story in the book The Alchemist. The treasure was always burried under the crumbling church building at the beginning of the book.

This kind of stuff went on over and over with her. I have a very big ego. I left home several times and took many circles around the merry go round before I finally stepped off and landed in another closed timeline curve with Atomic to learn more about Zen and Tao and the Middle way, all of which were really different flavors of the same thing the Princess showed me.

Kabbalah, Sufism, Knostisism, the gospels, the creation story, they all helped me. Many many myths have the same hidden message about transcending ego and knowing you are already home. Osirus and Horus is another good one.

Smelly was singing the source vibrations here on OMF and the Princess was singing them in her silent and present approach. Silence is probably closer to source, but  singing is just the other side  of the same coin. Both can be done while staying centered and present and aware. In fact im doing it now too as I write my own version of my song.

Balance is key. Staring into the darkness too long can huonotize and knock you off balance, but both singing about it and being silent are both forms of staring into the dark abyss of source. The black holes. Love the greatest attracting force.

Okay, there you have it folks. I layed it all out there. Nobody will really listen to it though. Ya'll will have to leave home to learn you are home and even me telling you you are home wont stop you from doing exactly what you need to do to learn you don't need to do anything.

Why does Joe's inerstellar flying machine have a magic power? because embedded in it is the idea that we can leave this world to find the answers and discover meaning. What we seek seeks us, because we are It. Joe's machine points very far out "there", so "out there" points very deep inside us since we are all there is. As above so below. When we search for it it searches for us, because we are it. It's just a mirror. You point at a mirror it just points right back at you.

The movie Arrival points to this idea also. Aliens travel to earth to save mankind so that mankind can save the aliens. It's because we are the aliens. The  process I had with the Princess, teaches us to focus on the present moment and be still. When you do this it effects the way your consciousness experiences time. It starts to see everything moving in the timeless now. Same thing happens I the movie Arrival. They learn this language of the visitors and start to be able to percieve time differently.

So the Princess and the Smelly Goat are analogous to the aliens visitors who have come to save humanity. Do as they do. Do not doing and be still and present and let the flow take you where it chooses. Be born of the spirit not knowing from whence you came or whence you go. Consider the lillies of the field and toil not. Give no thought for tomorrow.

I doubt Joe's machine will ever take us to some other planets, but even if it did, that planet would still just be an extension of our own consciousness. Who knows. It's our dream, no matter how far we travel we are always home.

Okay. That was a lot of effort. Back to my own present. Smell the flowers.

Last edited by Ackbar on Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:53 pm

Oh, one more thing. Anytime the Princess has said anything to me, about entangled pairs or anything other that a question or quote, she always prefaces it with the word "maybe". That's a clue too. Her way of saying, "who really knows, so don't give it too much attention. Stay present and smell the flowers" At least that was my interpretation.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:03 pm

Okay, back to searching for yourselves. Hehe

You can just call my postings a private journal entry in joyfully reflection. since I am just you and you are just waking yourselves up.

I know nothing. You have everything you need.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:30 pm

Ack,

Thanks for the report.  We have nothing to fear...... besides our own fear.

Let a thousand portals bloom......
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:05 pm

Man, chatting with Atomic today. He has really settled and relaxed into things now. Much different person than Smelly Goat. I'm really feeling his pull strong.

Ron's quote again hitting hard. Agape is the purest form of gravity. Atomic Brando has really settled into agape now and I'm doomed to be sucked into that black hole he has become, or rather the not-he he is becoming.

I think part of me resist because the fear of being alone. We are both always alone and never alone. Know that and relax into it.

I'm off to eternal rest now I think. I don't know. I already have eternal rest always, if my mind would settle enough to take it all in at its fullest capacity.

I feel now like I'm watching a movie late at night and my head is starting to nod into sleep but I keep jerking myself awake, straining to stay awake. Strain is not what I want. Peace and tranquility.

Zzz

I'm feeling it overcome me...

Zzz

I'm gone!

It is finished. Into thy hands I commend my spirit Mr Atomic Brando.

Goodnight everyone. I'll be back maybe someday if spontaneous action focused on no object brings me here. But look up, the universe moves in cycles. Just do you and be yourself. Balance and peace will come naturally as we rock ourselves back and forth off balance, slowly each time moving less and less far from center, until you die back in center. Conquoring the universe while still living.
    When you love no object you, your self, become love itself.

Zzzzzzzzz
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:28 pm

Godspeed.......

Let OMF be it’s own portal.  Ack, maybe don’t quit your day job just yet......

Last I heard, smelly had a new job.

(cont.......)
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:44 pm

I claim no responsibilty for anything said on OMF, to each his own.

Fear is the killer.

With no fear muppets become even more foolish, in the best ways.

Have fun with Awareness Ack.

Nothing you do will change it.

But you are always changing.

It is a great mystery.

I applaud your courage Ack to share your journey singing it out loud.

I applaud the courage to leave your beliefs or let them remain open at least.

It will lead you into stillness.

There, rest, relax and teach yourself the rest.

You don’t need the Princess, Ron, me or Dan.

I’m glad we were able to spend the time together.

I learn new things from all I meet.

But sometimes you just want to see who shares your experience and that’s why I came to OMF.

Ack, every time I lost something on this path of no self, I ended up with much more Ack, as I’m sure you are finding.

Peace.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:54 pm

Fools. Haha. I don't have to quit my day job. That would be another form of seeking. +-0 that means no more or no less. I have everything I need already. No need to quit anything. Before enlightenment chop wood, after enlightenment chop wood. It's beautiful really. Chopping wood becomes a bliss, as does everything you do not doing.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:00 pm

Amen Atomic. Clinging onto understanding can keep your mind repeating what it already knows that you are enough. It's one thing to repeat in your mind over and over that you are enough and are home and have everything you need already, and it's another thing to prove you really understand that by just living your everyday life chopping wood spending time with loved ones or simply sitting in your garden alone.

We are relaxing into it.

Slowly but surely
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:19 pm

Ah, I see now what's happening.

There is a difference between talking direct experience and repeating old experiences based in understanding.

The first is a quieter gentler sound and has more gravity effects, whereas the latter still sounds a bit harsh to those who have refined hearing. The latter is still a form of seeking because you are repeating past understandings that all ultimately let to the understanding of non-duality and timeless presence, which cannot be understood in concepts and ideas, only in direct experience.

I guess we leave a trail of blood as we go and that's how we drop hints to ourselves.

Okay Atomic, I'll try on this drop understanding now with more permanent resolve. Better yet, more careful observation in efortless presence.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:37 pm

One day Rumi was reading next to a large stack of books. Shams Tabriz, passing by, asked him, "What are you doing?" Rumi scoffingly replied, "Something you cannot understand." (This is knowledge that cannot be understood by the unlearned.) On hearing this, Shams threw the stack of books into a nearby pool of water. Rumi hastily rescued the books and to his surprise they were all dry. Rumi then asked Shams, "What is this?" To which Shams replied, "Mowlana, this is what you cannot understand." (This is knowledge that cannot be understood by the learned.)
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:43 pm

No trying is required, do not doing grasshopper Wink

Don’t overthink it like I did.

But it seems obsessive types like you and I have to go into a tight intellectual death spiral to get out of our heads to reboot our hearts.

You have this Ron/Princess thing I can’t comment on, so I would caution you relying to heavily on anyone but your Self.

Why didn’t Dan try your route I wonder...
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:56 pm

Ackbar and Atomic,

Thank you for your participation.

Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:03 pm

Bwahahaha. I just remembered an old go-to meeting we had with Dan and the Princess. I wrote something in the chat widow that sounded all smart and full of wisdom. The Princess gave me a compliment for what I said, but she was reading me like an open book. It was Shams telling Rumi, "what nice big beautiful books of knowledge you have there", all while knowing she would soon knock them off my table. Oh so funny is this life Smile

Okay okay I let go. I know nothing because there is nothing to know.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:10 pm

Give Dan a break Atomic. Razz He had a lot more years than you and I for the illusion of who he thinks he is to calcify harder.

Last edited by Ackbar on Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:44 am; edited 2 times in total
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:10 pm

I did that to Dan when I met him.

I even took the name Sham the Shaman, my first original creation.

Dan probably never got the joke, joke wad on him then.

I was reincarnated Shams who was throwing out all the books.

All the muppets thought I was bragging.

Such ignorance is humorous in light of silence.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:14 pm

Jesus cleansing the temple flipping over tables.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:19 pm