Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:31 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:18 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+20
clusterfuggles
MaureenAnn
DrZaius
Ataman2023
GrandCru
murnut
Nizar
Cyrellys
Foot Mann
hobbit
jofo
GSB/SSR
painterdoug
dan
Big Bunny Love
@awestruckt
Cheguevoblin
Apophis Pletho
NordicWonder
24 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:51 am

First topic message reminder :

I would give him a bit more credit than that.  

In the Endtimes, the news will become the entertainment, and the entertainment will become the news.  

God = +0.  We = God.  God = us....... in the End.

And, please, 99, don’t tell me about the SoT.  [You are welcome to put your annotations in brackets.]

(cont.......)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:56 pm

Interesting Dan, I’ve never been one for the details of all this, been busy with immanentizing my personal eschaton.

I don’t hear or recognize divine guidance in particulars...do thou that Eric...go thou there.

IT can’t work that way, you have to know and choose the best.

It’s our imaginations if we think we have a mission, but doing the best, imagination is the first one forward.

I can’t vouch for anyone’s version of reality but my own.

I have been studying the Torah and Kabbalah with the Rebis.

Great wisdom there.

So any of us at anytime can see and choose the best path.

There is not, do a little negative then get back to best.

No, it’s all out, be the best, think the best, do the best thing.

And The Most High directs, you will know what to do, nothing can tell you what to do, DECIDE!

That’s really what life is about, to see and give you the chance to choose.

Remember the eyes of all are on you.

It will work out, one way or another as you hint Dan.

But I need to report some high weirdness.

This RA prophet on FB, he asks me if I am an Immortal.

What a weird mind.

Lots of imagination, I do my best to illustrate how to be grounded in awareness.

Delusions all around.

He says a few days more and it ends.

It ends I say, what ends, and I tell him to chill out.

But he insists. I led him to God and something is going to happen.

I said, you led yourself to your heart, that’s what is happening.

You see the problem listening to prophets.

You need synchronicity to validate them.

And it always points to work we personally must focus on.

He talks like someone else than he seems to be.

But what do I know?

Wink

Remember, Angels and Daimons can’t see what’s happening, biased to their sides as are anyone who choose sides of light and dark, but we can use both polarities and indeed, we must.

Don’t pick a side, be the Light on Earth, do and give your Best, your All, with no conditions. That’s what Source, IT, the Most high shows me in my heart.

I know it’s True Will, so here I AM ME wholly and any of us can be any moment, all moments.

Last edited by smelly on Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:05 pm

Eric wrote:So any of us at anytime can see and choose the best path.

There is not, do a little negative then get back to best.

No, it’s all out, be the best, think the best, do the best thing.

And The Most High directs, you will know what to do, nothing can tell you what to do, DECIDE!

Correct.

Eric wrote:But I need to report some high weirdness.

This RA prophet on FB, he asks me if I am an Immortal.

What a weird mind.

But he asked you a true question.  You who are human, truly human; an ensouled being, ARE an Immortal.

You are an infant Immortal...and Infant CREATOR GOD...

Gamers have a saying:  I don't game because I have no life; I game because I CHOOSE to have MANY LIVES.

It is the same of HUMANS...you aren't a human because you choose to just take up space.  You are HUMAN because at some point that spark in your Father's eye CHOSE to become something more...to follow in it's Father's footsteps in ways that eventually have the potential to surpass even our elder sisters & brothers (ANCIENTS).

This is the story (this point in consciousness/time) of long, long ago that becomes legend...when the babies stood up and fought for their future and the future of ALL other RACES AND THEIR UNIVERSE.  The very first time the Champions chose to act.

This is not happen stance. This is conscious choice for JUST CAUSE. We don't do this alone. The elder brothers & sisters are here to join us. We are a united people.

The dark ones look human; the hybrids look human. They are not human.

Last edited by Cyrellys on Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:09 pm

I do accept that we must ignite the Sun in ourselves.

That’s our only mission, to be a vital celestial Human being.

It is not a given.

I know the dust part of me will return to Earth and the immortal part, goes back to the Most High.

And I know I did it!

I know I solved it.

Any of us can, and then we move as a celestial on earth.

And you do your Best all the time.

But I had to be the worst and know it as myself

This is the hard part of the Abyss, counter intuitive.

My friend supposed I had seen the sky open.

I have.

But I saw the shadow and light had something for us.

I am not unique.

Many have been this way.

But none of them were ME.

If I let myself accept it, I would lay on my face in front of any human and say I am your footstool.

When I saw the Most high, I fell on the ground, hands in face weeping.

Whenever I go back to that meditation, I am always on the ground crying.

I am the footstool of the Most high and I can’t get up from face.

I am lost in tears before IT still, weeks of tears.

You want to know what it feels like, that’s a hint.

I heard a teaching I accept, the Most High has not been on the throne while we have been here suffering in shadow. Those are myth words. IT can’t be words.

When I am able to stand, I will, but for now, I am wrecked by this and can only tremble through wet eyes.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:19 pm

**and to clarify something...when I speak of 'hybrids' I'm not speaking of the Allon group. I'm speaking of the hybrids the greys & darks were meddling to create...that resulted in beings without souls; without Light. We've all noticed such beings...their shadows are washed out and hollow.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:22 pm

Cyrellys wrote:
     0 = darks, 1=humans, 0's to be taken back to Source and their discordant energies to be absorbed.  Humans to evolve to the next steps in their childhood.

Cy, very interesting post.

Question, who or what are the Darks and Ancients? In terms of biology, are they also humans or are they something else?

What does it mean that Humans will evolve to the next steps in their childhood?

What would be the final stage of that evolution?
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:27 pm

Ackbar wrote:What would be the final stage of that evolution?

LIGHT+LOVE=ETERNITY

A quasar?

Infinite Light with Infinite Shadow moving at impossible speeds inside out outside in Wink

Something like that.

No one could possibly glimpse IT here.

No one could really comprehend the joy or they would dissolve in place.

The Eternal Flame allows us to exist as lights within IT.

What kind of LOVE is This?!

THE BEST LOVE FOUND IN THE BEST WAY AT THE BEST TIME IN THE BEST PLACE

The rest will come when you die Wink

To Cy’s warning...

Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:38 pm

What is the difference between the final stage of human evolution and being absorbed back into Source like the darks supposedly will be? How do we know Source's ultimate and final working is not to absorb all individual tentacles of consciousness back into itself, both darks and humans?

Also Cy, have you ever met a dark? How do you know they weren't human? Did you examine their DNA? Where did you learn about all this and how do you know it isn't all a work of fiction?
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:39 pm

And to my faith...and our final destiny.

IT allows us to know IT.

Have faith Ack.

The Most High is the BEST!!!!!!!!!

When IT said Eternity IT meant it.

IT contracted for you.

IT doesn’t need this at all.

IT didn’t need to do any of this.

And we came up with the plan together The IT and US Wink

Let that fear perish in the flames, why they are here.

Have faith in that Love that made the Creation.

All I can say about IT.

I am only worthy to be a stool and I would gladly be so for eternity.

Last edited by smelly on Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:43 pm

Ackbar wrote:
    Cyrellys wrote:
     0 = darks, 1=humans, 0's to be taken back to Source and their discordant energies to be absorbed.  Humans to evolve to the next steps in their childhood.

Cy, very interesting post.

Question, who or what are the Darks and Ancients? In terms of biology, are they also humans or are they something else?

What does it mean that Humans will evolve to the next steps in their childhood?

What would be the final stage of that evolution?

To answer your question, I asked them for THEIR definition of the Grid. Wished to see how it matched or didn't match to mine.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:01 pm

Humble yourselfz.

Study to be approved.

Do your BEST!!!

Always!!!

Yes!!!

Fuck that fear!!!

Use it.

It’s helpful until it isn’t.

Keeps you frosty until you become the Sun!

I think CY said similar.

Double, triple, quadrupple down on this mother life.

Give it all until the bolts come loose.

Bank life for eternity.

And what are these shadows but wisps of foolishness.

Whistle past the Abyss, once you escape it that is.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:03 pm

Ackbar wrote:What is the difference between the final stage of human evolution and being absorbed back into Source like the darks supposedly will be? How do we know Source's ultimate and final working is not to absorb all individual tentacles of consciousness back into itself, both darks and humans?

Also Cy, have you ever met a dark? How do you know they weren't human? Did you examine their DNA? Where did you learn about all this and how do you know it isn't all a work of fiction?

What/Who are the darks can be found in the Origin doc provided by Sunking: https://t.co/VWHNhBgSxf

I could give you my version but it is essentially the same. I'd just be reiterating prior posts about it on OMF.

Lol, I do exercise a bit of lazy streak at times.

Yes I have met a dark before. I surprised it; scared the crap out of it. It fled. How do I know they aren't human? I can tell. It's hard to describe. There's a few variations to the darks too.

What is worse? Meeting a dark? or being asked to help a group of families rescue their children from a 'dark project' in Yakima Washington where the darks are using proxies to take over the town by taking the towns children hostage via conscripting them into open Satanism & Satanic practices?

In the 1990s one of my close childhood friends who's mother lived in Yakima Washington was up visiting her mother and her mother told her about what was going on in the Cannery families. The children were being used to wield influence over the parents and some of the children were being murdered after extensive torture to harvest energy from them.

My friends mother bemoaned being able to do anything. The parents were looking for a way to get their children out of town to safety somewhere. My friend told her that she had relocated the Aes Dana Tanist. Perhaps the Tanist would be willing and able to help. My friend contacted me and explained the problem.

Her mother arranged for a meeting with the families; for me to attend this meeting. They wanted to know if I would/could use Aes Dana resources as the recognized Tanist of the southern clannod in the seat of the Aes Dana in Yamhill Oregon to arrange for safe haven for their children, especially the girls as the Satanists were predating first and foremost on the girls.

I listened to all their stories. How their lives were being torn apart by the dark. I seen the tenuous hold on their own souls some of these children had...a few had shadows, as someone with one foot in the grave leaving unfinished business does. I felt their pain. I was willing to arrange for safe haven in the south. But these children refused to leave their families. Some of them wanted to fight. Some simply would never leave their mothers.

I was able to witness but they would not accept the help the parents sought.

Yes I have seen these things.

I know the price and the stakes. This is not imagination. This is war.

The darks covet humanity's future. If they can destroy mankind; can depopulate the planet of us, they have a chance at taking our future....

This is what the Ancients discovered that has them to the point of either Humans choose LIFE or this world and the associated frames of the universe must be wiped. They discovered that the source of what infected the universe and all the races but ONE occurred here first. They came back for us. Source came back for us. Read in the Origin document what a Arch Angel is...it's a walk in, Source's unique helpers.

Tremendous investment in humanity is being done right now. It's THAT important. All the Other Races are being encouraged to come in and help with this problem because their survival depends on Humanity's survival.

It doesn't mean that if we survive the fight will be entirely over. It only means we win this most important battle; the right of a universe and it's peoples to exist.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:04 pm

What we call "divine love" has two aspects: in one aspect it is the Desire of God for the creature, the passionate Sigh of God in His essence (the "hidden Treasure" ), yearning to manifest Himself in beings, in order to be revealed for them and by them; in its other aspect, divine love is the Desire of the creature for God, or in actual fact the Sigh of God Himself epiphanized in beings and yearning to return to himself.

In reality the being who sighs with nos­talgia is at the same time the being toward whom His nostaglia sighs, although in his concrete determination he differs from Him. They are not two heterogeneous beings, but one being encountering himself (at once one and two, a bi-unity, something that people tend to forget).

One and the same ardent Desire is the cause of the Manifestation and the cause of the Return. If God's Desire is more intense, it is because God experiences this desire in its two aspects, whereas to be a creature is to experience it only in its second aspect. For it is God who, determined in the form of the 'fedele', sighs toward Himself, since He is the Source and Origin which yearned precisely for this
    determinate Form, for His own anthropomorphosis.

Thus love exists eternally as an exchange, a permutation between God and creature: ardent Desire, compassionate nostalgia, and en­counter exist eternally, and delimit the area of being.

~Henry Corbin
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:08 pm

Chokmah, Keter, Binah must rest on LOVE and LIGHT.

That’s the work and yours to build.

We are redeeming the ancient ones, as they are inside us too.

It all builds up to something BIG.

Don’t be surprised if the last are first.

What if the script is flipped and the daimonic live on Earth to find their chance at love too?!

Think and act on the best and you redeem them.

When your life becomes so good you could burst, then you will have enough light to go seek.

Pain is the hard way, choose the best path and you will have the best experience.

Life will become easy in the light.

You won’t believe it.

It will seem so obvious.

Something that may happen in a MOAPS is that we all together go, ahhhh, it’s like that.

Then in the light we become our BEST!!!

Remember, all reflects our choices.

I could beat Tony Robbins bullshit any day Wink

The Rabbis are coming out in public now for people like me and you.

Listen to them!

They know things most don’t.

That may be the RA prophets meaning, MoAPS any day now.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:29 pm

In terms of Biology, the Ancients (millions of years older than we in some cases) are earlier editions of humanity and other types of Light Beings not all are bi-pedal upright hominid type. Different races develop their own uniqueness. Some are older and more advanced as ensouled beings. As I've pointed out before, not all beings are possessed of physical bodies. ET - AND - UT (ultraterrestrial; having either no need for a corporeal body or having shed one it once had; or being some where in the process of shedding - sometimes it is and sometimes it's expressing the non-physical form)

In terms of Biology we are a compilation specie who's 'clay' as some put it is composed of genetics from an ancient set of races who contributed dna. These are said to be the nine or 13 most ancient races in the universe...depending on which old document you're referencing.

Sometimes the ancient contributors are described by the word Sephiroth.

They are technically invested in humanity. Invested in our POTENTIAL which is not guaranteed. It takes INTENT to guarantee the potential toward success. An absence of INTENT results in failure.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:59 pm

The Ancients are not Lessor Beings. They're just different. A cat is different from a bird which is different from a dolphin. It's not about who is better. It's about All-Being. It's about becoming a part of the Source's Great Story.

Why do the Darks want our future; to take it they must eliminate us. ???

Because as infant Creator Gods akin to the Pleiadians and other elder Brothers & Sisters like them, we will one day wield a tremendous amount of Influence in this Universe and beyond.

Source said humanity's very special future includes being mentors and parents to other young Races out there in the universe in the future. And that there will be other 'problems' in which our presence will make the imperative difference giving ability to survival and potential of those young Ones. The Darks want this for themselves.

The darks can only achieve this if we fail in this our time.

What is the UN Treaty on Small Arms? What is NSM200? What has to happen for the darks to use the resources they've created to depopulate humans?

What is the consequences for the Darks if the theory of the MK Ultra/psych-drugs proves true in the Florida Shooting? Why is the MSM attempting to hijack public perception and the narrative?

What purpose do the darks gain from illicit activities like color revolution or race war on the streets of America?

They don't just steal children, torture & harvest. They steal futures.

Why are these lessons important for us as well? If there are other 'problems' out there in space, what is a library of living experience? How do we recognize what we might encounter? What is the importance of self-application, learning to coordinate with others to solve problems, learning to inspire others around us?

What shall we take with us into the Universe? A nature that only takes up space?

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:20 pm

I see we can redeem the Dark by seeing the light there, the kernel of our best in our destruction.

And if we gladly embrace it, we go beyond.

Make it count.

I see a grey future. Confirmed by my RA prophet.

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:29 pm

...and nothing will be broken if your house is made of stone but you know as I do it will never be a home...
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:32 pm

The Reply:

Source: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/134545107591284744/
    Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 16 29ce371c062ab9ec8b861dfeaeb937da
    900 cartons of guillotines arrive marked as 'office furnishings' - Helena MT.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 16 Efdf5318b9fff2453105d2ee2a5ccaa5
    Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 16 Screen-Shot05

Photo-documentary of Chemtrail Equipment/Apparatus: http://www.healthyaeon.com/2013/10/chemtrails-planetary-catastrophe.html
    2/3rds down the page.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:00 pm

This is a problem. If too much information is put out, there are explosions.

smelly has tried to calm these waters....... to little effect, so far.....

We can only keep trying.......
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:01 pm

Wow, I got this too.

Petal to the metal.

I saw this song before she posted the above.

Haha.

I want to say thank to those who went before and kept the light. We are not worthy, but we can be. For those who held the light and suffered, it was for them to hold and they did.

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:04 pm

We must turn down our lights for those watching Cy.

You are seen and heard.

You have lifetimes of Chi.

The blazing light reveals the small light...in eclipse.

You have power and then some.

The small flames must shine and grow and we are here for them, not a shadow.

Last edited by smelly on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:05 pm

Please, smelly, don’t keep pouring fuel on fire......

Thank you, smelly

Last edited by dan on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:06 pm

Yes yes Dan.
    jofo

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 16 Empty ouch

Post by jofo Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:06 pm

dan wrote:Jofo,

Let me be the first one, from the other side, to call you an as*hole.  

Who taught you how to read......?  

But, now, you may take this post, frame it, and hang it on your wall. It will become your most prized material possession.  

But, on a more serious note, down at the grove, Larry and Creon had to hold Jack’s hand, and explain to him about chicken little.  Jack will deny everything.  

Down by the Lake, Kevin is without a phone, because I refused to pay his phone bill.  He needs to spend some quality time @OMF.  

(cont.......)

careful dan, i just might be from the other side of the other side

and yes i do plan to print this, but wont hang it on the wall, but use it a bit further down to tidy up afterward

smelly taught me how to read, fwiw

when the antichrist calls you an asshole you're winning

Last edited by jofo on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:06 pm

Members of One/Light have walked in many places unnoticed by the Dark. One of my family worked in the mainframe room here ----> http://www.oregonlive.com/business/index.ssf/2013/11/lawsuits_fly_as_evergreen_inte.html

I was able to go with and see the mainframe when I was very young....from the glass doors the wall to the left was the computer...data reel tapes giant on the wall. Coding & entry terminal casement in center of room on the right hand if going straight.

That was then. What became of it, I don't really know.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:17 am