Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeToday at 4:13 pm by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeToday at 11:40 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:37 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:35 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+20
clusterfuggles
MaureenAnn
DrZaius
Ataman2023
GrandCru
murnut
Nizar
Cyrellys
Foot Mann
hobbit
jofo
GSB/SSR
painterdoug
dan
Big Bunny Love
@awestruckt
Cheguevoblin
Apophis Pletho
NordicWonder
24 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:51 am

First topic message reminder :

I would give him a bit more credit than that.  

In the Endtimes, the news will become the entertainment, and the entertainment will become the news.  

God = +0.  We = God.  God = us....... in the End.

And, please, 99, don’t tell me about the SoT.  [You are welcome to put your annotations in brackets.]

(cont.......)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:09 pm

How did I teach you how to read Cy?

What did you learn?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:11 pm

Ok, jofo, let’s have a truce.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:12 pm

You are mean Dan, but whatever, you are the best we have, haha.

Just think how much better you can do to be your Best!

To Dan and Cy, if you see the best around you, in others, in you, then the best it will be.

Our thoughts must be better.

See the best and they will rise to it.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:16 pm

Just as long as it’s good enough for gummint work, smelly. That’s all I care.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:18 pm

dan wrote:This is a problem.  If too much information is put out, there are explosions.  

smelly has tried to calm these waters....... to little effect, so far.....

We can only keep trying.......

This is from 2 days ago Dan.  We're already miles ahead.  You have to run at Twitter at least four tabs open to keep up.

PER MACHINE
    I run 2 browsers sometimes 3
    3 to 10 tabs per browser
    2+ internet connections

UPWARDS OF 7 MACHINES in action.  5 of 7 active now.  

I'm a member of a sprawling liberty community just like me across the planet.

Are we having fun yet? I WAS going slow.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:25 pm

Cy, if I learned to turn the flame down, so can anyone.

That’s a great lesson from beyond.

We exist and the best exists in our eclipse.

I got to go with Black Elk on that one.

We think so much is for others we get on the radio, when in my experience, it’s mostly for us.

It’s always fun to compare notes.

The burden is carried by the ones who can bear it.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:41 pm

We’re not allowed to have too much fun, Cy.  

We’re trying to find the right amount of fun....... it’s all about calibration, I guess.

Las Vegas, for instance, was definitely too much fun, even for a wannabe Antichrist. Thanks, but no thanks. It’s above my pay grade. I’ll be glad to leave it to the professionals.

murnut

Post by murnut Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:50 pm

Cyrellys wrote:

This is from 2 days ago Dan.  We're already miles ahead.  You have to run at Twitter at least four tabs open to keep up.

PER MACHINE
    I run 2 browsers sometimes 3
    3 to 10 tabs per browser
    2+ internet connections

UPWARDS OF 7 MACHINES in action.  5 of 7 active now.  

I'm a member of a sprawling liberty community just like me across the planet.

Are we having fun yet? I WAS going slow.

I always knew you were a troll...are a troll.

Sent from Topic'it App
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:53 pm

Dan, you had to open that can of worms?

You deserve what you get.

The Kabbalists elected Trump, so...we all have egg on our faces.

You know they think they are a step away from Meshua and the temple coming back and trump
    is their man. People are focusing on the wrong thing.

We need to clean ourselves up and make ourselves presentable.

We will be so embarrassed if we wait.

We are attempting to create an env of Light on earth as to show all they can come out of the cave. It’s ok.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:59 pm

I’m sorry, smelly, but there are speed limits.  

This is kind of like a moving roadblock.   Yes?  

This is a very thin blue line.

It’s so thin, you can hardly see it.

Clean up.........?  Obviously, none of us, here, are neat freaks.  

We just have to make sure that we don’t generate more heat than light.  There is a balance, which all of us are trying to find.  

Full steam ahead........ just not too full, please.  

Us grannies don’t always have a lead foot......

Look, sports fans, Catfish&Crew, are going to be off the grid for a whole week, next week, so I’ve been left to hold down the fort, or holding the bag...... whichever.  

So let’s try to behave ourselves, and that goes especially for chicken little, of course.  

Yes, of course, there is an emergency number, but I said we’d try to be brave, without our mother hen, for that long duration.  

And, yes...... thank goodness it’s Friday!

(cont.......)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:46 pm

I know the beat.

Slow and steady is just fine.

Where once it burned in my hands like flames, now I see the Sun in the Reflection of the Moon in the water of my soul.

As in one of Blake’s prints.

I much prefer to see ITs reflection than always feel ITs heat.

Thankful for the Moon and the eclipse of the Sun.

“If the Sun and Moon should ever doubt, they’d immediately go out.”

~ William Blake
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:21 pm

Very good, smelly..... and William.  

And, somewhat apropos, there is this, from the Economist..... it’s about the ideal flight crew, economically speaking........ it’s a computer, a pilot and a dog.  The computer’s job is to fly the plane.  The pilot is there to feed the dog.  The dog’s job is to bite the pilot if he tries to touch the computer.  

Which one of us is the dog?

A parting word from our Mother Hen......
    The thorn is in bloom... beware of the flowers...

And from the Foot.......
    Requested Authorization for Use of S Channel Coms

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:51 pm

The thorn huh...

Made me bring this up.

Now I don’t know if Dan has some contact higher up or if him and his friends are just a nexus of confusion, but I have given him the benefit of the doubt. It doesn’t matter to anyone or affect their ability to make the right choices either way, because each has to choose.

We can talk for eternity, but what do we choose?

I have learned this about myself only, that an attempt to assert control over things is done from fear. It exposes your weakness and so it has mine. I won’t make that mistake again I hope in the big things anyway.

What do you fear?

Root it out.

Greys, you gotta have some heart. You are good little machines to run things, but you have no soft touch.

Get behind ME and I’ll show you a thing or two yet, you who think it’s all figured out.

Nope.

Try again.

Think the best.

Now what do you see?

Who could WE be but ME?

A true leader is the stool of the lowest.

As above, so below, as within, so without.

Peaceful
    Receptive
    Flowing
    Glowing
    Knowing
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:17 pm

Lol Cy, this is too much. You really think there were 900 guillotines delivered to Montana? Where is the evidence? Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Some random guy posted that picture on Twitter and now it is truth? Why didn’t the person who took that picture of one of those supposed 900 guillotines also take a picture of the remaining 899?

Then Dan just plays along by telling you to not give too much information instead of saying not to give false information. Hahaha! I think Dan is having too much fun here.

Your other story about a number of Moms coming to you to get help and protection for their daughters, that’s more believable since it is a first hand account of your dealings with these matters.
    Ataman2023
    Ataman2023

Post by Ataman2023 Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:22 am

For 25 $ you can buy a guillotine: https://www.amazon.com/Guillotine-Paper-Cutter/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3AGuillotine%20Paper%20Cutter
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:55 am

Ackbar wrote:Lol Cy, this is too much. You really think there were 900 guillotines delivered to Montana? Where is the evidence? Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Some random guy posted that picture on Twitter and now it is truth? Why didn’t the person who took that picture of one of those supposed 900 guillotines also take a picture of the remaining 899?

Then Dan just plays along by telling you to not give too much information instead of saying not to give false information. Hahaha! I think Dan is having too much fun here.

Your other story about a number of Moms coming to you to get help and protection for their daughters, that’s more believable since it is a first hand account of your dealings with these matters.

I, personally, only have confirmation on one of the guillotines. The public posting was a freaking semi-load showed up...I don't know about that. I only know about the one guy who thought it was his new desk and got the shock of his life when he opened the box in his office and the disclosure came thru his best friend to the LC network, because he would hyper ventilate every time the subject was brought up there after.

We in the LC wouldn't be so pissed if there wasn't truth to this stuff. If you don't know about these things then you have a ton of digging ahead of you yet.

I was in on the LC swarming of Hardin Montana when the UKRAINE merc tried to take control of the place. They were ONLY contracted to supply security for the prison. But instead they take to acting as cops in the county pulling people over and harassing the locals; strong arming politicos in the town. It's all public record because we don't screw around. There's a shit load behind all that which DIDN'T get made public or someone would have had to go get Trump a few years earlier than they did.

The parents (both mothers & fathers and both male and female children - I said the most critically at risk were the girls I didn't say the boys were not...all of them were present at the meeting) freaked in Yakima were not the only encounters with the Satanism brought up from California by the people fleeing the 2 big earthquakes. It was rooting in the Willamette Valley at the same time as Washington. Quintus Dias was a criminal investigator and was running into it on the naval base XXX and in proximity to the tribal reservations. He was networking with other LEOs across military, WA & OR. He has two separate experiences with sacrificial murder sites that he flat out won't discuss because it gives him nightmares.

Does chemtrails, depop agenda associated to chemtrails, the ability & testing to piggyback one third of the tri-part weaponized flu on the metal particulates ring the old bell? Yeah...like I said I have a family member who worked in the mainframe at Evergreen International Aviation between 1970 & 1990, I'll leave the exact years for you to guess at. We knew about this stuff before the public did. What the chem-trail community would have given for what we had...access to the mainframe.

Quit skirting the seriousness of the situ behind the 'cover' titles designating the location of the data on these subjects online. If you're going to locate it the references online so many years after the guillotine incident in Helena MT then you NEED the "900 Guillotines". That's how you find it...surely you understand how SEARCH ENGINE CIA GOOGLE works? They bury the data and you can't just google the subject and get what you're looking for. You have to know the specific words.

This is the problem with speaking to newbs (no offense meant but truth! You fussed over a silly detail). You have to take a time out to explain cyber laws of insanity to get beyond the obvious and down to working with the meat & potatoes.

Look, I'm not the sort to pull your leg. I have a million other things I could be doing than this. Most of my peers think speaking with anyone who doesn't already know is a waste of time and energy and probably useless...they think anyone who hasn't figured out by now what is going on is a lost cause. I say to them, this isn't pre-war Nazi Germany; they might be slow but not a lost cause. The Germans & Russian populists didn't have the internet and nation wide intercommunication ability like we do...there's no excuse for letting what happened in those two nations happen here because we can't or won't make time to speak with people around us.

I've got kids Ackbar. I have a dog in this hunt. And because I have young kids, it makes me the most dangerous type of person on the planet. If the Great Awakening doesn't get the job done and the mess cleaned up, the cretins will come after everyone and I won't give quarter.

Maybe that sounds harsh, but my people suffered under the church before becoming part of the Laconia Colony. No one is EVER taking our children and burning our homes, murdering our people EVER again on our watch without a proper response. I'm guessing you don't have that in your history so you feel at liberty to be lackadaisical about it?

I haven't said half of what I know about all this.

Dan and his 'anti-christ' and HIVE/QB, knowing what I know about it, isn't amusing.

But carry on all. I do understand rose colored glasses are comforting, sort of like blinders on a horse harness.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:41 am

Ok, sports fans, this is what Disclosure looks like...... including the New York Times, the Executive Office Building and Bohemian Grove.  And it’s all emanating from Mother Hen....... not failing to mention Cyrellys and the Hardin, MT episode.  Both of them, A&C, being armed to the teeth, I trust.  

Is it all downhill from here.....?

It could be.  

Will H goes to Washington, so Mr Smith doesn’t have to.  Even if Will doesn’t make it all the way...... well, he’d better.  I don’t envy his job.  He takes a lot of heat on Warming, and then the gossiping behind his back.  

When will the Grey Lady do her portal story.....?  It could consist of rumors about the Climate denier in Chief...... who is that Princess he pals around with?  Maybe we’d better leave that story to the Washington Times.  

As someone commented, recently...... since when did Disclosure have to be so boring?  How do we remake the bed, without disturbing the patient?

....... heading on out.......

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:59 am

Some people want to fill the world with silly Love songs.

What’s wrong with that?

— A Beetle named Paul
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:38 am

Idle doors whisper in the light, their silence gives a clue in the darkness. (EF)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:57 am

Seal the Doors

Those who know it do not speak about it.
    Those who speak about it do not know it.

Seal the openings.
    Shut the doors.
    Dull the sharpness.
    Untie the knots.
    Dim the light.
    Become one with the dust.
    This is called the profound union.

Those who obtain it
    Can neither be seduced nor abandoned.
    Those who obtain it
    Can neither be favored nor neglected.
    Those who obtain it
    Can neither be honored nor humiliated.

Therefore, they are the most esteemed in the world.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:33 pm

Funny story, you know how I wrote to the Greys here yesterday, careful what you say.

Well, my better half knows nothing of my extra curricular weirdness mostly.

She has her own.

When we went to bed last night she said I’m going to meditate and I thought that weird, she never says that. We had discussed no aliens ever really also to date in our relationship since I saw the Puca years ago.

I had a powerful vision myself during my meditation, but I can’t describe it really well. It was like a scene from World of Warcraft, one of the big fight scenes on an open plane, blue vs red. A horse with fire hooves, a robed skeleton with a geometric symbol in his chest. Far out stuff.

Anyway, not my story.

As she was deep into her head, she saw a man, she decribed a Grey alien with big eyes, open a black portal from two black bars and look in at her over the bed. He had an empty hollow face she said. She told me all this in the morning. He was peering through the portal in the air in her mind. She saw its hands moving around the edge of the hole in space.

Through my own experiences with my better half, I know psychic connection to be very real. This was a more powerful example of it. And as it seemed related to a post, I share it.

Oh, I forgot, so in the morning, she picked the knight of Wands, that’s me and she said look at that card in your hermetic deck. She’s been doing that. Just handing me a book and saying you need this here and she is right! I look in my deck, it’s the fire horse from my meditation the night before!

Hmm.

This girl makes this happen around her.

Ok...

I believe IT, I believe in ME

There is an operating system to the Creation. There are beings that maintain order.

Ok, they touched us, so what.

Ok, they are talking, ok.

Evil and good are greatly misunderstood.

“This Abyss is also called ‘Hell,’ and ‘The Many.’ Its name is ‘Consciousness,’ and ‘The Universe,’ among men.”

—The Book of Lies, chapter 10

“Any phenomenon can be perceived from multiple perspectives. What is beautiful and worthy of rejoicing from one point-of-view may be seen as destructive and catastrophic from another point-of-view. Therefore, the Truth of the Adept may be misunderstood by the profane who can only see the narrow view of the situation, which distresses the rational mind of the Adept. Also, the Truth distresses the ego of the Adept him or herself, for it leads ultimately to the displacement of the ego from the center or crown of the individual to which it makes an unrightful claim. Practically, this parable of the petal of amaranth counsels us to expect opposition from others who do not understand us, especially insofar as we are “ascending the steep mountain”8 of Adepthood. This can be seen by anyone who attempts to explain spiritual truths to those who are not familiar by experience, especially when done in a symbolic language such as that of the Qabalah. This parable also counsels us to expect resistance and distress from our own ego in our path to uncover the Truth.”

Struggle and toil, if you accept thy fate, you will know the sweet taste of Truth.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:22 pm

Footmann quoting from the Princess.........  
    Idle doors whisper in the light, their silence gives a clue in the darkness. (EF)

I would suppose that ‘doors’ may refer to portals.  

We further suppose that our immaterial world is ‘portalific’.......

Materialists struggle to explain anomalous phenomena.  Immaterialists struggle to explain the persistent normalcy of the world.  

I suggest that a portal is where the persistent normalcy breaks down.

On this view, consciousness itself is a portal in the chemistry of the brain. The persistent association of consciousness with brains is the only thing in need of an explanation for the immaterialist.

(cont.......)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:31 pm

Related Dan. When you open your portal or what I call from the Zen tradition your ‘wisdom gate’, your own mind Daimons will also manifest at that time.

Maybe this is helpful to someone in a dark place sometime.

I see for myself, the Daimons I have met our my own mind Daimons.

I believe to embrace them is to embrace your destruction.

When you see them.

Stop.

Sit down.

Don’t move.

Don’t be afraid.

Don’t hurt it.

They are yours and there to teach you.

Examine yourself and let go of the attachment.

I think they help free us ultimately.

The more suffering, the more progress it seems.

Peace is even a delusion.

Everything is a trial in the Abyss.

Anger, jealousy, impatience, these are the old habits.

Using Mind, you see through all delusion.

To touch your true mind.

That ain’t a bad deal folks.

All have been sent as guide.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:32 am

But, no.........

I am a portal, and so are you.  

We are portals onto the Source.  

Is there anything that is not such?  

Art objects are portals, at least, indirectly.  

We are immediately inducted into the the ontological realm of universals and particulars.  

Whither normalcy?  Whither scientific materialism?

Does science explain doggyness?  Does science explain Fido?  

Does science explain your telephone?  

Science explains that Fido is made of atoms.  But where, precisely, does that leave us?  I have two masters degrees in physics, and I have many questions about atoms, about which there is much controversy.  

But science is on its way to explaining everything, including UFOs.  Right?  Well, if you’re a nuts&bolts ufologist, that’s precisely what you believe.  I’m not and I don’t.  I believe in the God of the gaps.  

My God is very gappy.  My reality is full of holes.  We could almost call it holy.  In fact, I do.

These idle holes...... they whisper in light.  Their silence gives a clue to the darkness.  And, Princess, I kiss your feet, too.  

Each of us is hole in the gappy God. God is shivering in the darkness. She would like her coat back. We borrowed her coat, all the way to hell..... and back.

Last edited by dan on Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:32 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Bel)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:53 am

Poetic Dan.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:08 pm