Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeToday at 11:46 am by Big Bunny Love

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeToday at 11:40 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:37 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:35 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+20
clusterfuggles
MaureenAnn
DrZaius
Ataman2023
GrandCru
murnut
Nizar
Cyrellys
Foot Mann
hobbit
jofo
GSB/SSR
painterdoug
dan
Big Bunny Love
@awestruckt
Cheguevoblin
Apophis Pletho
NordicWonder
24 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:51 am

First topic message reminder :

I would give him a bit more credit than that.  

In the Endtimes, the news will become the entertainment, and the entertainment will become the news.  

God = +0.  We = God.  God = us....... in the End.

And, please, 99, don’t tell me about the SoT.  [You are welcome to put your annotations in brackets.]

(cont.......)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:39 pm

Dan, the representative when asked if he had a message for TPTB responds...

“It's already been done they are one in the same and are ready to rule over their domains.”
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:26 pm

Dan, you seem to be getting wiser and wiser, but what do I know?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:09 pm

I must get it from you, smelly.
    @awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:11 pm

Another video dropped by TTSA, along with an op-ed by Chris Mellon in the Washington Post:

https://coi.tothestarsacademy.com/2015-go-fast-footage/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/the-military-keeps-encountering-ufos-why-doesnt-the-pentagon-care/2018/03/09/242c125c-22ee-11e8-94da-ebf9d112159c_story.html?utm_term=.15f695f484c3

This video says 3/3, so it looks like TTSA has now emptied its clip...

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:59 am

How many day ones have we had, here on OMF.......?  

I’ve lost count.  This is day one of Operation Pixie Dust........

The Princess is hereby designated as our dispenser of pixie dust.  

Wonderful.  

The question is...... how quickly can we train/discover more dispensers?  How quickly can we teach the teachers, and how quickly can we dispense the dispensers?  

How many more months before we have proven our exponential track record?  How many months before the core group can retire...... rest on our laurels?  

11:45...........

Ok, I’ve consulted with Katarina........ within the next week, there will be a meeting of the principals, to put the finishing touches on OPD/TTT.  The PD is also the personal charisma that will be necessary at each level of our multi-level marketing (pyramid/ponzi) scheme that will be necessary to sustain our exponential growth, up to, say, the first billion of us.  

Do I hear a second......?  A second opinion.....?

(cont.........)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:11 am

I am suspicious of any higharchy.

Intuitive empaths are best for this with high emotional intelligence. Singing bards. Our fellow Consciousness participants, lost in separation, are being driven by their ego energies, the daimonic/shadow and their hearts.

What will amaze them is what they learn from themselves. That intimate dialogue they must come to trust and engage, not fear, then it’s self sustaining.

I second Unity.

Haha. Another view below from the East.

Empty yourself and you will be filled. What is important now is to remain united in your heart with another. The path leads back to happiness.

Fellowship - 13 - Tung Jen

“Exceptional things can be accomplished by those who come together correctly in fellowship now under the guidance of an enlightened leader or leaders. Seek that role by patterning yourself after the Sage. Meet others halfway in a spirit of sincerity and receptivity. Give trust where it is due; where it is not, do not resort to harshness—reserve and reticence are adequate measures. Avoid the formation of factions and cliques, and correct your errors in relationships as soon as you become aware of them. In this way you can accomplish magnificent deeds now.”

Thunder/Lightening - 55 - Feng

“Only by carefully observing these cycles—the openings and closings of others to our influence—can we achieve greatness. To do this, we must cultivate an attitude of independent watchfulness. In this state of quiet observation we open our hearts to the aid of the Sage, who in turn opens our eyes to what is possible and what is not. This clarity enables us to move with strength and grace when the time is right, and in this we achieve abundance.”

“In the search for enlightenment,
    there is an ever-present certainty
    that there is more to do, someone
    else who holds the secret, another
    state to attain.

In the finding of it, there is the
    comical revelation that not none
    of those things was ever true.”

— Wei Wu Wei

QUANTUM ORACLE 369

Time for some more of this...

Beware any claiming to be a higher being. If they get down and wash your feet, you might want to listen. If they promise anything, ignore.

Last edited by smelly on Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    @awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:17 am

Operation 100th Monkey can supply the dispensers for Operation Pixie Dust...
    @awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:29 am

Dan, I’ve been thinking about the “chip off the ole Monad” thought, and the analogue in the “Law of One”. Is there any reason BPWH would be compatible with the notion that we are all the same, but we are NOT all one? In other words, at our essence if you strip away our ego, life experiences, etc. our souls/spirits/etc are identical in essence but still discreet/distinct? I had a vision of this, where my essence separated from “me”, but I was still finite, but I could see other lights that were identical to me. Can you tell me what empirical observation of philosophical underpinning led to the conclusion that we are all one consciousness as per the BPWH?
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:00 am

I have not gone into mandala effect stuff much.

Where I am from, jack ruby was shot, he never went to trial.

I know it as fact.

That’s very strange.

They never showed anything about jack ruby after I was born in 1972.

Think I’m crazy?

That is profound.

What do you do with that?

No one has said this I can find on the Internet.

But jack ruby’s trial was never on TV.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:52 am

Fear not, smelly.  This metaphysical ponzi scheme is very unlikely to break the surface.  That would be uncalled for.  It will only ever be visible through a metaphysical lens.  

Nunia,

Not all One...........?

We are of the One, by the One and for the One....... ultimately we are the One, both individually and communally.  

Anything else would lead to horrific complications.  No?  KISS?

Mandala effect........ I like that, smelly.  

A portal is a metaphysical/manadala lens.  We are islands of consciousness, in the ocean of the unconscious.  We are the eyes of the Monad.  The Ocean is the Hive.  

For deliberate portal work, you need scuba gear.  

We have a mandala of john, lee and jack.  It was like our alleged ponzi scheme.  It is primarily metaphysical....... hive work, if you like.   Jack was a worker bee.  So are we all.  So is the queen bee.  She does the most work of all.  The rest of us watch.  

She wears her scuba as a fine garment....... jewelry is optional.  

She couldn’t talk to you, smelly, unless you were on a project.  Our project yesterday was mucking out the main shed at a private zoo...... honest labor...... for a drone demonstration.  We had to stand in line to be her drones.  

1:40.........

To paraphrase smelly and the princess........ most of portal work is understanding your own portal, and how it works, in conjunction with others.   Our portal is our higher self...... and there is only one.  

How will it be, when we surrender our fractiousness?  Frightening.  

It would be a global trust fall....... a bit like DonKim...... bless their little hearts.  Better get your scuba gear.  

Disclosure continues, apace.  It is Disclosure with a Thousand Masks.

Watch this space, between your ears. Have your pitchfork handy. And there is always room for Max..... Headroom. As Alice says....... feed your head. A ponzi scheme, with a thousand masks.

Is there any light at the end of the tunnel.......?
    Idle doors whisper in the light, their silence in the darkness gives a clue.

The thorn is in bloom... beware of the flowers...
    When you see the light, at the end of your tunnel...... it might be an onrushing train...... or an onrushing Monad.

(cont.......)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:26 am

I didn’t coin that phrase, ‘mandala effect’. You must know of this Dan.

People think the past is being changed, but it’s like a big psychological tick in our consciousness.

Oh, and never ever was Jackie Kennedy accused of shooting him either. You are old Dan, how many people do you remember in the car? Nothing is solid, all is shifting, bedrock is an illusion.

Could just be my faulty memory.

Dan, that would be a brilliant way to wake people up.

Change the past as we watch.

People can experience IT if they seek Self ‘inside’ as passionately as they do science and UFOs ‘outside’.

They don’t believe in themselves. You have to to hold together. They have to become obsessed with themselves. This has been explained and or demonstrated so many different ways to us.

The world is glamoured by idolatry.

Imagine if all the energy they gain from paranoia and greed was focused within?!

I can imagine that.

I don’t have hope or fear about it though. Evil isn’t our problem, there are none but our unclear perceptions.

We are the myth makers and portals for IT, not for us. Evil isn’t going anywhere, it will be evil and the good will be good.

The evil will long for the light and the good for the darkness. This world is wholly our creation. The Tao will flow as IT likes. We best not hold onto anything longer than we should, including our soft little butts.

Tao Te Ching - 6

“Governing a large country
    is like cooking a small fish.
    If it's done in accordance with Tao,
    nothing bad will happen.

Guide the world with Tao,
    and evil won't be a problem.
    Not that it won't be around,
    but it won't find an opening.
    When it can’t find an opening,
    it can't harm anyone.

The sage doesn't harm anyone,
    either. When there's no harm
    on this side, no harm on that,
    goodness flows back and forth
    like water.”
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:57 am

I had to look to the stars to know where I was on Earth.

They are always calling to us, from deep inside us and over our heads.

There is a Way Through falling blossoms.

The passageway is only clear some of the time, when tides are high, just at the turning point.

I feel the moment turning.

I see the passageway opening.

We have to trust that what is within can lead us out of our limitation into illumination and expansion.

We are the people who choose.

What other choice do we have?

I choose to trust this.

MaureenAnn

Post by MaureenAnn Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:29 pm

Thank you for this video!

David Chalmers is a valued conference colleague and synesthete who outgrew most of his impressions by the age of 21. (It is my bias, I realize, but I believe his latent synesthesia is part of his genius.) He tells me he wrote in his journal at the time:

"Do songs have colors any more? They always used to. Most of them were
    infinitely subtle shades of olive, green, brown (but I could tell).
    The odd (orthogonal) exception: 'Here, There, and Everywhere' was a
    deep red; 'Ammonia Avenue' a pure light blue; 'Hotel California' dark
    blue (?). Have all the colors gone now? I took it for granted at the
    time."

Enjoy his "Zombie Blues" -- an annual tradition at TSC conferences!:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhybIsN5IZc
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:59 pm

Interesting, thanks for sharing Maureen.

I feel Rudolf Steiner was one of the first in the modern era to truly feel what is happening and knowing we needed to move or were moving beyond materialism. I trust him and Crowley and maybe a few Zen Masters. I read some of Chalmers, as I’m not a philosopher really, I have no opinion.

I claim no intelligence or genius, but we all have genius latent within.

I have always felt the tingly thing all over and been ADD, my bother is more autistic than I, so I kind of understand a little.

Outcasts, weirdos, artists, trapped between worlds...fun times, so much fun to grow up weird. I could never have been an academic. I learned more solo than ever from school, but respect to all who can take that world and to be a world leader at it seems impressive, but it isn’t really. It’s torture for Chalmers I imagine. I have to limit my outside contact.
    MaureenAnn

Post by MaureenAnn Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:24 pm

I agree about genius being in everyone, Smelly. And yours is apparent.

Do you identify with being an empath or an HSP (Highly Sensitive Person) if that's not too personal? Perhaps you just feel too much. I relate.

On the outside of Pattee Library at Penn State is a quote: "The True University is a Collection of Books."

I would argue that even in our consciousness, some people are less "zombie" than others. It's a sort of wakefulness, maybe?

The habitues of this forum seem wakeful.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:44 pm

I’m not shy Maureen. Nothing is off limits. If it’s on topic I guess, UFOs and weird stuff like that and the BPW. I’m a highly sentive person and empath. I don’t identify with much anymore.

I learned to temper the flame within to a comfortable level for others. It was hard to communicate verbally with people in a way they could follow. Writing here and online anonymously was a way to order my thoughts and explore surrealism. I have become clearer in my thinking. INFJ type is hard for people to be around. These days, the emotions are very much calm compared to my frantic urgency I had in my youth.

So that’s the Smelly Goat in a nutshell and why are you here Maureen, another one looking for meaning?

Find any?

I would say The True University...is all of life inside and out and we are all qualified to live and discuss it by being here now.

I’m not sure exactly what’s happening here on OMF. I thought it was a joke for awhile. As I wasn’t looking for anything, I didn’t think any harm playing along.

I didn’t need any proof of Disclosure. I’m not so sure it is a joke now, but the Trickster loves to have us on, as does the Magician.

Wakefulness comes before the drop into darkness or it wasn’t maybe worth waking up.

Who can say who will take that dive, not I said the fly. It’s a dive into madness in a way.
    MaureenAnn

Post by MaureenAnn Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:05 pm

Thank you.

I'm here seeking wisdom on UFO/UAP and beyond in the hopes I can contribute a book someday.

Thanks to all of you for the wisdom.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:03 am

Maureen,

I know that smelly is a very modest person.  But I’m not.  

I’m chicken little....... and for the next fifteen minutes, I’m in charge of the world.  

You want to write a book, you say. If so, forget about UFO/UAP. They are passé. It’s all about synesthesia....... well, it’s more than that, but you get the idea. It’s all about connecting the dots. It’s all about OPD/TTT. I’m supposed to consult with Kashmir about the pixie dust.

I’m supposed to get Chris Mellon’s phone number. Then we’ll solve a few problems, won’t we, Maureen.

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:24 am

Chris Mellon is one of America’s Elite on the UFO stuff.

Why is no one talking about these Nimitz encounters?

I don’t really want to know, I guess it’s obvious.

His brother just made a billion on a 2 million investment in XRP digital currency.

Must be nice.

I’m happy to be jobless atm, haha, what is the Cosmos up to Wink
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:28 pm

smelly,  

And, before Chris Mellon, there was Larry Rockefeller.  

Investing 2m$ in digital currency might be useful only in so far as it signals the end of all currency.

I spent a good part of the day practicing and describing our ponzi/pyramid/multi-level marketing scheme on Sam.  Next, we both try it out on a mutual acquaintance of ours, Brendan K.  

Our pyramid scheme is that each generation is yields a multiple of 5, within a month. That yields 2m within 10 months. Optimistically, that would be as far as we could go before the mass media become involved.

We would achieve proof of concept by the third or fourth generation.

That’s when the principals could skeedadle.

The MM would, however, be providing indirect assistance, from the start, as the nyt already has, with the Nimitz story, for instance.

The biggest hurdle is to be able to replicate a minimal pixie dust component within whatever is the generational time frame.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:52 pm

Good luck.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:27 pm

back to smelly’s spontaneous process........

We would much prefer a spontaneous process, such as experienced by smelly.  

The purpose of the Ponzi scheme is to goose the spontaneous process.  In the end, you will hardly be able to distinguish them.  We could call smelly’s spontaneous process the 100th/5 monkey scenario.  

Either way, there has to be multiplier effect, in order to produce an exponential output.  

Yes?

We shouldn’t care how we get the result...... but we do need a tangible/observable result.  

The point is to avoid the likely possibility of a dieback, or an ELE.

How much money time do we have?

Last edited by dan on Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:32 pm

Dan, you write funny things.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:40 pm

I’m really not seeing the humor there, smelly.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:46 pm

ELE isn't funny?

That's hilarious!

The whole thing just struck me funny.

I have been ranting and raving for years on a Bboard no one knows about, while I had a personal spontaneous awakening.

You comment on it so casually and it is crazy and funny to me.

If you are just a crazy old man, it was fun, but if I stop and think, is Dan really serious, I used to kinda get queasy, not so much anymore.

So why did I do all of this?

Why did I post and argue and share?

It's very personal, the details aren't important I guess unless someone wants evidence of things unseen.

I don't think most of it was me really talking, so who was here and is in here now Wink

I was watching mostly, now it all blurs together.

--

What the hell happened to Dean Radin, he has gone full quantum mystic. Heat is getting turned up I guess.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:00 pm