Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:29 am by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 6:22 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 2:15 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 7:23 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+24
RandomSample
GSB/SSR
Apophis Pletho
skaizlimit
Elron Hubcap
ohno
@awestruckt
RyanM
Dodo bird
presidentialufo
isaackoi
murnut
Software Developer
Earthling
hobbit
painterdoug
dan
NordicWonder
zooky
Cyrellys
jofo
Foot Mann
Ultraterrestrial
28 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

And, wait again, how does egolessnes differ from being born again.....?  

It differs only superficially.  The form may appear very different, but not the underlying cause.

Personal realization of truth.........?

I’m arriving back in Baltimore.........
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:31 pm

Good Grief Eric, why are you still harping? Kid I'm old enough to remember when Dan could have run circles around someone like you and even several someones like you...he did in fact.

These days he retires early and leaves the field to the noise-makers. I can understand why.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow

Post by Guest Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:32 pm

As you say, so it must be Cy.

I have no opinion.

We can just avoid each other, or I’ll be a thorn in your side.

I’m happy with either Wink

Last edited by garzparz on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:33 pm

Cy,

And what is your area of exptertise? What drew you into disclosure discussions, and why did Dr Salla seek you out? Are you an experiencer
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:35 pm

DD I'm going to my blog on the forum. You are welcome to join me if you have further questions.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:43 pm

desertdweller wrote:Cy,

And what is your area of exptertise?  What drew you into disclosure discussions, and why did Dr Salla seek you out?  Are you an experiencer

He didn't seek me out.  Source directed me to seek him.  He knew where the dialog was beginning.

I'm a communications facilitator.  Member of the Liberty Community.  And I move information where Source wants when and where it wants it done.  

I'm still here because Source/Synchronicity called me back to OMF shortly before the Denial of Service Attack by the System Inhabitants occurred in retribution for what was done to their guy.  When I say 'their' I'm not talking about the mediators who were guiding the comms.  "Their" means the relevant system inhabitants and their cyber division...I'm not speaking of the CIA but rather a competing group.  I don't have anything specifically against that group.  I understand fail-safe.  

BUT

Source did not want the 7 years of paradigm posts here at OMF to go the way of the dinosaur.  Compass Morainn Tech Team was assembled and we quietly set about getting a copy before the Letters went into effect and the forum went down permanently with all its content lost.

We maintain several offline copies.  We got this alternative forum up for the members roughly six months after the final demise.  But by then most of the 7,000 plus members had dispersed across the net.  We've only recently been able to assemble the original member list.

Edit to add:

As for am I an experiencer?  I suppose that depends on how you look at it.  Aes Dana experience what we call 'the revolution of lifetimes'.  You call this reincarnation.  I've a jumble of lifetimes in my head that span over 1000 lives...enough to make a 'typical human' nuts.  I can tell you what a medieval battlefield looks and smells like, and its why I STRONGLY advocate for finding a different alternative to societal implosion and civil war.

If you read back thru the last 10 pages or so in Dan's thread you will see the two or three times I asked everyone here "Who is the Allon Group?"  "Who is Jescarat?"

You see the Aes Dana have a history that has been carefully handed down for thousands of years among the 'slaves of the wheel' ie. engineers who many millennia ago included flight crew.  Where was the last flying machine flown in Eire?  That's right in Fermoy aka Feara Maighe.  Now along with that history is the history that WE HAVE NEVER BEEN ALONE.  The Allon Group are what's left of the Watchers.  One half (the half who sided with the Ancient 9 and humans in the former World War).  They are essentially non-human in comparison to us although they are hominid in akin to us.  They are NOT GREY GROUP.  They are hostile to the Greys.  

Yes I have spoken with them.  They are very frustrated with humanity for the messes we make they have to clean up.  

I'm not an experiencer in the manner 99 is.  There are many many others present at this critical point in our development.  The Aes Dana has residual knowledge about the ancient technological civilization.  Unfortunately the written records are gone due to a implosion with them that occured in the 1960s before I was born.  Long story.

What Dan is saying on the portals, depending on what the actual case is, could be very very important.  There's a barrier that keeps our space separate and secure from most of the outside Others.  We're very young yet and there are rules about interaction and intervention.  If the barrier is breaking down, we're about to get lambasted in a free for all.  The residual information and whatever Source can prompt me to contribute might help or might not.  I don't know...and its very hard as wordy and drawn out as discussion here tends to be.

At this point I'd really like to hear 99's initial thoughts on the barrier and Dan's 'portals'. She has direct experience with things from the other side of one.

Cy

Last edited by Cyrellys on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:35 am; edited 2 times in total

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:44 pm

Cy, you and I are at the end of our road.

I’ll not be contributing here any longer.

Think I took it personal?

Shows what you don’t know.

May fortune shine on you.

Peace.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:49 am

Poor smelly/Eric/guest,

I dedicate this song to you....... and to all of us......

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EbDKN0dk54M
    The sun is coming up like a Red Rubber Ball.  I’ve been playing it all morning........

Yesterday....... was a red letter day, imho.......

Smelly has been hitting me over the head, since day one.  Yesterday, I finally heard him, and all because he said the magic word........ anti-Antichrist......  

And now I’ll show you how genius works...... monkey see, monkey do......

This will also answer dd’s question about how the next shoe will drop.  Answer...... it did yesterday, but I didn’t realize it until this morning...... monkey see, monkey do...... maybe you’ll have to call me smelly monkey.  

I knew there was going to have to be a personal chain reaction, but when would that reaction begin?  There had to be a sign/signal.  The nyt article was the signal.  That was an impersonal shoe.  The next shoe was going to have to be personal........ enter smelly......  

I modestly claim now to be Enrio Fermi, inaugurating the first chain reaction, under the bleachers at the university of Chicago.... yes, sports fans, all the world’s a metaphor..... especially physics.  

Smelly is now, officially, monkey2.  He may be unwilling to accept the historical role, modest soul that he is....... (well, smelly, you can run, but you can’t hide.)

But, by the time smelly sees monkey100, I think he’ll get the picture and accept his role.  Won’t you, smelly?

Ok, so, in order for smelly to be monkey2, then I, ever so modestly, get to be monkey1.  End of story?  No, just to beginning of genius..... watch carefully........

I have always been claiming to be a jesus freak, a special jesus freak, but I truly could not understand what that meant historically, until the Grey Lady and the smelly goat hit me over the head....... speaking of chicken little......

Jesus is monkey0....... he is the Typhoid monkey.  

Blasphemy.......!!!   Certainly in the eyes of the Bible freaks.  

Why did we have to wait 2,000 years for monkey1.  Well, you might as well ask why we had to wait 41 more years for monkey2.  The only question, now, is how long will we have to wait for monkey3?  The rest, I dare say, will be history.  

Wrongo...... it will be the end of history.  This is how the world will end..... not with a bang, but a whisper.  

By the way, 99, weren’t you the one who, after the implosion of OMF1,  lead me to Cy and OMF2? I think I’d been wondering in the desert for ~40 days, when you took pity. Wait, 99, don’t tell me...... you’re not monkey99. Ok, who are the 96?

In order to play the monkey game fairly, to keep it sporting, you must not be an ‘employee’........ you can never have received a briefing.  Mama don’t allow no insiders.  

Last edited by dan on Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:47 am

Smelly is now, officially, monkey2.  He may be unwilling to accept the historical role, modest soul that he is....... saith Dan

Arrogance and self-awareness seldom go hand-in-hand. I'm sure he'll accept the role Dan. Wink
    ------------------------------------------------------
    By the way, 99, weren’t you the one who, after the collapse of OMF1, led me to Cy and OMF2? Dan asked

I can't recall Dan. There was so much happening back then, it's all a blur now. Nevertheless, I ventured into uncharted grounds to see if I could get the scoop on who (or what) was the real puppetmaster that resulted in the dissolution of that forum where eventually it led me to many far-away places on the net. Several years later, which is now, which culminated to my arrival back to this forum is the result of having traveled a full circle in my inquiry on that. Glad to be here. I feel like I'm back home again.

Last edited by 99 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:10 am; edited 3 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:56 am

I’ll repeat my question, 99...........

How much of a clue do you have about the 96 others.........
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:02 am

They pretty much scattered with the winds Dan though a number of them ended up at the UFO Casebook forum. Only the core grp that closed down OMF ended up at The Outpost Forum.

------------------
    Forgot to say that some of them also ended up at Project Avalon too.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:14 am

So, the core group understood that we needed a fresh start...... a clean slate, as it were.......?
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:23 am

I think they were disappointed that you didn't want to join their forum too. I'm pretty sure about that. I think they regarded this new OMF as a non-entity. I participated there to get some idea about who and what they were and I was hoping you would pop in there and post just so I could see a familiar name there that was not part of that core group. But you didn't do that.... you only chose to post here and no where else.

I think you had a reason for that and I took note of that.

You wanting a fresh start makes a lot of sense though I think there was more to it.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:35 am

Interesting. And I guess we’re still in the market for monkey3.
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:37 am

our monkeys themes song by no other than " The Monkeys" !

Im a believer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=WU93NiF12qs
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:43 am

Watch out, Doug........ you’re on your way to the #3 spot........

@awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:12 am

This is either the beginning of the end of materialism, or a breath of new life to resuscitate materialism and postpone the MoAPS. Hmm....I wonder which way it will play out:

"4D World: Light Moving In Fourth Dimension Observed During Quantum Hall Experiment"

http://www.ibtimes.com/4d-world-light-moving-fourth-dimension-observed-during-quantum-hall-experiment-2638484

Post by Guest Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:34 am

In this group does being an immaterialist = idealist?  Is this group basically holding to a form of idealism?
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:14 am

desertdweller wrote:In this group does being an immaterialist = idealist?  Is this group basically holding to a form of idealism?

In no way been offensive WTF are You on about?????
    hobbit
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:19 am

Dan wrote:Poor smelly/Eric/guest,

I didn't ban him Dan. Was trying to ignore him, despite his harping at me and he went off and wiped his own account. He'll be back. He's done this before remember? Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:24 am

hobbit,

It is a philosophical question. Maybe I worded the post poorly, I was rushed when I typed it out.

I see that most who post in this group are anti-materialists, or immaterialists. So my question is, in the realm of metaphysics, one has to pose an alternative to materialism, if they are going to deny that matter is the fundamental nature of reality. So in the eyes of those in this group, and Dan especially, is idealism - or the idea that mind/ideas form the fundamental nature of reality - the alternative then to materialism? If so, could you elucidate the form of idealism you hold to?

For the record, I would identify as a modified idealist.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:30 am

Umm, it wasn't the Outpost group that shut the forum down.  The shutdown came from 'denial of service' orders on government stationary.  Fyi.  Pman finished running the 'save' approx 1.5 hours prior to final downing.  We watched it happen.

Adding: that's why when it came to setting up the new version of the forum for the members who were in total disarray, shock, confusion, and in some cases anger for having lost their home, I picked a hosting company that was not ProBoards. If the gov entity that pulled the stunt wanted to try it again they'd have to start all over. AND I also made it publically known on both FACEBOOK and TWITTER that if they did it to the members again, we'd exponentially duplicate the original OMF content across the net like a freaking wildfire. We'd make the content viral. "pain in the ass" is something I'm proudly good at. It's been nice and quiet almost peaceful ever since. Dan's roof and anyone else's who sets up shop here is secure. I'll pound the miserable sob who crosses my people. I'm not a couple of 'nice' Admins or highly cultured and polite mediators that can be run roughshod over.

Yes it was 99, Dan.  I remember.  She's always been one of the best intuitives on OMF.

Cy

Last edited by Cyrellys on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:37 am

desertdweller wrote:In this group does being an immaterialist = idealist?  Is this group basically holding to a form of idealism?

Everyone here is unique DD. Nothing wrong with being an immaterialist.

Most here have some sort of idealism we individually draw upon. You can see we each have a belief in reasonable boundaries for logic and reason, morality, conduct. Each brings a different history and experiential background. I don't think anyone here is quite like the others.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:44 am

Uh oh, better be careful about what you're saying there Cy. That's like putting a bullseye target on me again for SG when he comes back. And yes, he's coming back. lol

Anyway, I'm no more intuitive than anybody else here except that sometimes I can't restrain myself from talking about an intuitive impression I get at any given time. I'm working on that though.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:50 am

desertdweller wrote:hobbit,

It is a philosophical question.  Maybe I worded the post poorly, I was rushed when I typed it out.

I see that most who post in this group are anti-materialists, or immaterialists.  So my question is, in the realm of metaphysics, one has to pose an alternative to materialism, if they are going to deny that matter is the fundamental nature of reality.  So in the eyes of those in this group, and Dan especially, is idealism - or the idea that mind/ideas form the fundamental nature of reality - the alternative then to materialism?  If so, could you elucidate the form of idealism you hold to?

For the record, I would identify as a modified idealist.

Confuscious said EH?

In hobbit world...
    All is one0 =consciousness.
    Bring back the smelly one.

hobbit
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:50 am

Hey Dan? Can you ask Ron if the Zombie phenomenon is part of the portal issue?

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:58 am