Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:29 am by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 6:22 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 2:15 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 7:23 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+24
RandomSample
GSB/SSR
Apophis Pletho
skaizlimit
Elron Hubcap
ohno
@awestruckt
RyanM
Dodo bird
presidentialufo
isaackoi
murnut
Software Developer
Earthling
hobbit
painterdoug
dan
NordicWonder
zooky
Cyrellys
jofo
Foot Mann
Ultraterrestrial
28 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

And, wait again, how does egolessnes differ from being born again.....?  

It differs only superficially.  The form may appear very different, but not the underlying cause.

Personal realization of truth.........?

I’m arriving back in Baltimore.........
    presidentialufo

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by presidentialufo Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:05 pm

Ron is clear the NYT story was a Scientology related scam. I posted his latest Chronicle on Facebook, and low and behold one of the comments accuses Ron of a Scientology connection, along with many other things. It got real ugly.

As Pogo stated, "We have met the enemy, and he is us."
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:58 am

So the Pentagon is run, in part, by the Church? This is from Jim Semivan's forward to the Delonge book:

I joined the Central Intelligence Agency in 1983 and had a wonderful twenty-five-year career there, working briefly for the Directorate of Science and Technology and then later transferring to the Directorate of Operations, the clandestine service, for the bulk of my career where I served as an operations officer ...

If you work in the Intelligence Community (IC) and follow the Phenomenon, then you are aware that there is no readily identifiable place in the IC that houses a department or unit that works exclusively on UFOs or UAPs or any other type of paranormal phenomena. (Read John B. Alexander’s wonderful book, UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies, and Realities, for a look at how the inner workings of our military and intelligence communities deal—or do not deal openly—with this issue.) I have worked across the CIA and various elements of the IC throughout my career, and I can state that I have never happened upon a place that looks at this topic, exclusively or otherwise. Does that mean the U.S. Government does not investigate UFOs, UAPs, or other paranormal phenomena? In my opinion, they probably do. And I also believe what John Alexander has said in his book, that “disclosure has already happened, it is confirmation that we are after.”

UAPs are real. The Phenomenon is real. There is no way to deny or refute all the evidence accumulated over just the last few decades alone. But what is the Phenomenon, exactly? What intruded, uninvited, into my life almost thirty years ago? Well, that is the quest Tom and To The Stars, Inc., are pursuing, pulling together a strong team of scientists, researchers and adventurers willing to venture into the unknowable for answers. We may stumble upon something that we should not have disturbed; then again, we may just fall headlong into a new realm of existence that has been hidden from us and has always been our birthright.

https://tothestars.media/blogs/news/read-jim-semivans-foreword-for-sekret-machines-chasing-shadows-paperback-edition

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:09 am

George Knapp & Grant Cameron Part I

George: "It feels like we turned a corner ..."

https://youtu.be/tCNVGEDoY-I?t=602

Post by murnut Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:02 pm

I was chatting the other day with an online UFO friend...and he described similar alien female encounters...I thought of fore immediately...

Suddenly I was curious if others had experenced imagined needle events...

I'm not sure Dan figured into it...fore merely used Dan to demonstrate his ability to me...

However fore told me more than once that the Grey's were interested in Dan for some reason...

That being said...I'm not sure of anything...I'm not even sure of the right questions.

I could have been played for some reason...things that occurred at the original place were not always what they appeared to be...I think.

There is some insight on these pages... brainstorming of sorts.

But I'm personally farther away from what I thought I knew...
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:31 pm

Dan wrote:
    I followed the link to Mind Mix. Is there something you’d like us to comment on?

Hi Dan, I mentioned it because all of you were speaking of DeLonge et al and well there is pertinent info wrt to that disclosure narrative in Qanon and I've posted choice bits in the Mind Mix Radio twitter...see the latest being about Harry Reid.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    RyanM
    RyanM

Post by RyanM Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:32 pm

It may be the case that the right information will be disclosed at the right time for reasons that we don’t entirely understand. At the moment, most if not all of the individuals in charge of the operation are against “full“ official disclosure of info in the near-term, but judging by some of the intentional influence that the Greys have had on the lives of these individuals, it’s very likely that events related to disclosure were planned in advance by the Greys themselves. Based on some of the specifics, I would guess that it could be decades before certain basic information about the ultraterrestrials is officially released to the public. The explanation given by some of the PtB for why the info isn’t being disclosed is fear and conflicts with certain beliefs. In reality, this explanation may only hold true on a lower level. On a higher level, there are the motives of the Greys, which may very well be different from that of our PtB.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:53 am

RyanM wrote:It may be the case that the right information will be disclosed at the right time for reasons that we don’t entirely understand. At the moment, most if not all of the individuals in charge of the operation are against “full“ official disclosure of info in the near-term, but judging by some of the intentional influence that the Greys have had on the lives of these individuals, it’s very likely that events related to disclosure were planned in advance by the Greys themselves. Based on some of the specifics, I would guess that it could be decades before certain basic information about the ultraterrestrials is officially released to the public. The explanation given by some of the PtB for why the info isn’t being disclosed is fear and conflicts with certain beliefs. In reality, this explanation may only hold true on a lower level. On a higher level, there are the motives of the Greys, which may very well be different from that of our PtB.

The Grays are not the only group with their hands in the Human cookie jar.

There's a number of independently operating groups here.

In 2008 I pointed out on the OMF UN Meeting thread that no one would make it to Disclosure and Unambiguous Contact in the paradigm if the CORRUPTION WAS NOT FIRST ADDRESSED for the corruption had created a rift between the people and system inhabitants...the anger was such over the corruption that people were arming up in mass, and militias were assembling to repel a assault upon US communities with intent to disarm and depopulate areas specified in a naval map via a practice called "yard-farming".

Today, private & public research groups across the nation are mobilized, digging, sharing, analyzing, and broadcasting compiled information on the corruption, history of the illicit globalist culture, movement, intent/imperatives.

Powerhouses of information compilation and analysis coordinate with digital communities doing same such as 4Chan & 8Chan.

Indictments have resulted. The rats are scrambling. And rumbles of disclosure are beginning to surface along with the organized chaos...see recent revelations of Harry Reid's involvement.

The original unacceptable "Disclosure President" the Council on Foreign Relations and Bilderbergers had intended to put in place to "control the narrative" and fetter the masses, Hildebeast Clinton, has been 'unmasked' along side more than 5,000 other cretins.

Recompense for over 70 years of lies, murder offically cloaked as 'suicides', special access projects with black project funding and 'need-to-know' looks like housecleaning. Type 1 Civilization was over 200 years ago intended to be led by a collection of peaceful nationstates led by the example of a Constitutional Republic designed to show how coordination, inter-relational being could do what had never been done before...bring a world together to make the next step in planetary advancement...no one left behind.

This is the timeline of the events leading to Housecleaning:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSBjB-fXkAIYMcj.jpg

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 DSBjB-fXkAIYMcj

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:48 am

Doug and I spent a couple of days with Kevin and the little family.  I was not party to anything of substance being exchanged.  When Kevin and I went out for a beer, Doug got some quality time with A&R.  

I was unable to complain, with any specificity, about the slowness of disclosure.  Ron continues to maintain that Kim is not a threat.  There was some concern about Mattis trying to start a war, so we just keep our fingers crossed.  

A principal piece of speculation, on my part, is that the 32 vectors relate to 32 principal portals.  There is international skulduggery in that arena, but Aliyah does not seem overly concerned.  There is intent to maintain and improve their alignment, first achieved 9/‘16.  There is much ‘entanglement’ with respect to each one.  

The general shoddiness of the nyt story, obviates any WH response.  The Nimitz story simply signals that there no longer exists any centrality to credibility amongst the intelligentsia.  The center does not hold.  The credibility gap only widens.  

Short of war or economic meltdown, our BPW just keeps trucking along, disclosure or not.  As long as our fertility maintains its steady decline, D-day can be postponed for months or years.  Decades......?

I feel reassured that the core group is holding up.  Heaven can still wait.  The portals are being monitored and maintained, just in case.  Kevin is the main plumber, now.  Aliyah mainly wants to travel....... keep kicking the tires of entanglement, one might say.  

Grant remains our most significant other, in the larger scheme.  The core does maintain its fealty to the SWH.  That’s my main concern..... that eventually it will get its day in court.  

I just have no good evidence to say that we must not kick the disclosure can any further down the road.  Where is the line in the sand?  I could not draw it.  As long as some substance does keep trickling out.  I don’t so much need specifics...... I’m more in need of filling in on the broad brushstrokes.  The specifics, to my satisfaction, are maintained with the smooth functioning of the core.  

There is talk of a contest involving ‘treasure’ balls that would permit the winners to go over.  A jigsaw puzzle painting would be involved.  This would also function as the crowd sourcing/funding of Disclosure.  

The downside to Disclosure is the Eschaton.  But remember that this is necessarily the best possible Eschaton, which is a kind of virtual Eschaton, embedded in eternity.  

The next biggest problem is the lack of free will, but this is a conceptual problem, more than a psychological problem.   We get more than adequate free will, with the exercise of our imaginations.  

12:20..........

What comprises the Katechon, these days......?  

Is it mainly the Princess or the PtB?  Certainly the Princess is the Key component, and she continues to demonstrates her ability to operate independently of the Footmann.  Of course, it could all be make believe, but the newly expanded core provides some additional credence.  That’s the only real takeaway from the holiday.  

With the core credibly maintaining the SWH, the pressure does come off of me. The main thing will be to keep the pressure on Grant and the Bledsoe group, relative to the chicken little, swh, story.  Grant’s MM is our core document.  There is also Kevin’s thirty page treatment, of which I’ve only seen the first page.  

There is also the Chèvreman group the overlaps with the MC.  If one were going to strategize on WoM disclosure, the MC would be a key target.  

I still maintain that Foot is blowing smoke with respect to the whole scientology conspiracy.  The overlap with them is a significant part of the WoM disclosure strategy, I believe.  And now that the grey lady is on board with WoM, what could possibly go wrong, unless they do a full throated retraction...... unlikely......?  

Nothing has really changed recently, but the parameters of the game are more easily discerned, at least by me.  

What we’re mainly missing now, is the Bledsoe group’s willingness to explore the swh.  If Doug doesn’t get too bogged down with picture puzzles, he could work on that, or Maureen could...... somebody.  

If we would like to be more sanguine, perhaps we should think of disclosure as a many faceted process..... many vectored project, with all vectors gradually converging.   The main concern is that this organic process be short-circuited.  The nearer we get to the singularity, the greater the risk of a short.  There should be no mistaking that we’re well passed the PoNR, and still in good shape.  We’re aiming for an organic singularity, per impossible.  I can’t even imagine what such a beast would look like.  But I think we’re well on our way to realizing such an entity....... this would, whatever it is, be the BPD.  No?  

By deliberately running an obviously tainted story, the grey lady is sending a rather clear smoke signal...... something is going on, but we’re not at liberty to say exactly what...... you’ll just have to figure it out on your own...... you’ll have to look elsewhere for credibility on this particular topic.  Rest assured..... this topic is not going away.  

If our little QB does not desert the ship, and the hive maintains its credibility, we are clearly dealing with a concave Earth cosmology.  Beyondananda is right under our feet, down the rabbit hole.  

The other potential short circuit of most concern is the WH.  Could they screw things up?  Possibly.  They could just strongly hint that whatever is going on, it’s not something that is political or secular.  Those seeking authority....... well folks, not our job, but godspeed.    

Every individual, every church will have to go its own way. All eyes will be on the Vatican...... and rumor will get out that Benedict has been to the other side.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    @awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:55 am

Dan,

Several vector-related questions I'm hoping you can shed some light on, or perhaps ask R/A to weigh in on:

1. Is the total number of vectors fixed at 32, or is that number subject to change? This might help us to ascertain whether they are based on inherent geophysical features or can be fabricated at-will (whether by UT/ET or humans)

2. Does the process of alignment deal with physical parameters of the vectors (e.g. rotation, focal length, etc.), or is it more like synchronization of some inbound or outbound data stream/parameter, such as looking at the same timepoint, etc. (akin to multiple remote viewers alighning their target in space-time)

Fascinating stuff...thanks Dan for continuing to share your insights here on OMF. First time poster but long-time lurker. Hello all! So glad to be here Smile
    murnut

Post by murnut Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:08 am

I love the user name by the way...

I've suddenly become interested in math as well... Mandlebrot stuff
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:45 am

Nunia.binus wrote:Dan,

Several vector-related questions I'm hoping you can shed some light on, or perhaps ask R/A to weigh in on:

1.  Is the total number of vectors fixed at 32, or is that number subject to change?  This might help us to ascertain whether they are based on inherent geophysical features or can be fabricated at-will (whether by UT/ET or humans)

2.  Does the process of alignment deal with physical parameters of the vectors (e.g. rotation, focal length, etc.), or is it more like synchronization of some inbound or outbound data stream/parameter, such as looking at the same timepoint, etc. (akin to multiple remote viewers alighning their target in space-time)

Fascinating stuff...thanks Dan for continuing to share your insights here on OMF.  First time poster but long-time lurker.  Hello all!  So glad to be here Smile

Howdo,

I would highly recommend learning the Fibonacci sequence.
    http://www.quantumgravityresearch.org/emergence-theory-overview

Try to think of the universe as a crystal, then scale comes into play.
    As above, so below.

hobbit

GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:30 am

Dan, have you heard anything about ecological engineering involving the introduction of species 'alien' to specific bodies of water, a kind of bottom up transformation of Earth's biomass? ;-)

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:12 pm

Gary,

I find that I’m busy enough trying to manage the magic, let alone the ecology or anything else.  

Hobbit and Murnut,

I think you have a point....... that we may be living in a Mandelbrot....

I actually hadn’t considered that specific point before.  This would be one way to get themes and variations.  But there would still be the problem of obtaining finite cutoffs.  With skillful algorithms, one could minimize the apparent discontinuities.   This might be how we get to play is again, Sam.  

Nunia,

The 32 vector/portals may be loosely associated with geographics and geodesics.  They are at least as likely to be associated with the demographics, I would suggest.  They are more or less portable, but there would have to be cooperation from both sides.  And there can be abundant shape shifting.  

There would also be a geometric component, as, for instance with the various ‘bulbs’ on a Mandelbrot.  

The main point is that there is no end to portals and variations thereof.  There are portals within portals..... dreams within dreams.  

The 32 vectors/portals referred to, here, are being singled out as pertaining mainly to disclosure.  Is it unfair that a particular QB be given so much control over the hub of those 32?  Portal politics is not very democratic, is it?  Ultimately the politics is democratic to a fault, since there are only 2 or 3 persons when we make it back to the Source.  

Is this particular Eschaton scenario just taking place in a minor Mandel-brat/bulb?  It could be.  How do we know where we are in scenarios within scenarios?  We might not till we pass on or pass over.  R&A seem to take it seriously, but what do they know?  

I had a conversation with Bill L......

He is quite convinced, based on his own sources, that there are actual secret machines and that a Star Wars scenario will play out.  But, under interrogation, his story just didn’t hold up, or play out, in any more than a time horizon of weeks or months.  All that kind of thinking is very short sighted, and vastly underestimates our capacity to think, given any opportunity.  

The problem with any attempt to extend the good stuff is to do so without extending the bad stuff, as well. Can you do variations on the BPW, just for the heck of it? It would be difficult to do and maintain any semblance of verisimilitude.

(cont.......)
    RyanM
    RyanM

Post by RyanM Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:53 pm

One of the latest theories that I’ve been hearing is that the visitors are being sent by the creator to help Christianize humanity. I believe that this particular theory may be worth exploring further as it may lead to valuable insight into the deep nature of the mind and reality in general.

I can hardly imagine the effect it would have on the scientific community if all of it was released at once. Perhaps that is why we’re not getting disclosure; there may be a plethora of reasons to hide such info from a society that places so much emphasis on materialism.

How does one disclose such info without creating problems on a large scale? Will the portals help?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:19 pm

If christianity = personalism, that might be so.  

If the portals are personal, as advertised, they shouldn’t hurt.  

Explore further.......?  Be my guest.  You might start with the mnemonic...... p 18, about two threads back, March of ‘16.

How.....?  Watch........
    RyanM
    RyanM

Post by RyanM Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:44 pm

Thanks, Dan

I have to admit that it’s a lot for me to take in given some of my prior beliefs. I’m guessing it might be the same for many others as well. I’m now confronting the reality that my extreme bias towards certain ideas may have been hindering my ability to reason logically.

Something interesting that I’ve noticed over the last year or so is the existence of conflicting opinions within the Aviary and other such groups. For instance, while someone like Ron might be interested in helping the truth get out, others within the group might be opposed to it and instead want to spread disinformation about ETs and other false ideas in order to protect the status quo. Is this slowing down the disclosure process? What’s Dr. Alexander’s stance on disclosure?
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:19 pm

Each member of the Aviary was assigned a specific mission, the details of which could never be shared, so it may well be that some were not well aligned. This was never more evident than during meetings of the Working Group where each communicated in a distinct and unrecognizable language. The WCM has provided the only veridical statement regarding these musings based on personal discussions with the Source, but it came at the price of his Sanity.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:39 pm

Foot Mann wrote:Each member of the Aviary was assigned a specific mission, the details of which could never be shared, so it may well be that some were not well aligned. This was never more evident than during meetings of the Working Group where each communicated in a distinct and unrecognizable language. The WCM has provided the only veridical statement regarding these musings based on personal discussions with the Source, but it came at the price of his Sanity.

Are you referring to 15's fallout with Corteum?

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:52 am

UFO U-TURN Mystery over top-secret UFO programme deepens as US government is accused of backtracking on staggering footage released
    The Defense Intelligence Agency, which ran the real-life X-Files programme, says it has not released any information, files or videos - but UFO experts claim they're distancing themselves because they aren't "ready or willing" to disclose the information

EXCLUSIVE
    By Emma Parry, Digital US Correspondent
    28th December 2017, 9:23 amUpdated: 28th December 2017, 9:46 am

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5192363/mystery-over-top-secret-ufo-programme-deepens-as-us-government-is-accused-of-backtracking-on-staggering-footage-released/

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:01 am

Ryan,

Even my own position on disclosure is ambiguous.  We all want disclosure on our own terms.  Foot is about my only source on the other birds, and I hear very little.  

He characterizes virtually every ufologist as a loon, crook or worse.  I fall under the loon category.  Other birds are no exception.  

However, the ambiguity has only deepened, of late.  The WCM does play a role here.  WCM is an FoR, with no other standing, like me.  Well, he substitute teaches, and has a military background.  That’s more than me.  He serves as something of an oracle, exclusively for Foot.  The latest post raises that function by a notch or two.  I have sure never spoken with Source, unless it was Sophia, and, yes, she did rob me of my sanity.  But she never told me anything.  I guess she didn’t have to.  

Anyway, there is much ambiguity as to the provenance of the aviary. For instance, was it random or not? Was it self-selected or not. I’m both random and self-selected, or not.

Just in the last few months, foot is speaking of an initial event that had nothing to do with poor Bill Moore. It occurred prior to 1983. It had to do with locating a PoI, with specific tasks assigned. But then the story fast forwards to pizza in the Oval Office. The aviary is not mentioned. Did the devil find work for idle hands? Hmmm.......

I disagree. I believe that there has always been a team. The Nimitz fable is just the latest episode of that teamwork. Money has exchanged hands. I get to be the loose cannon with the big mouth.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:16 am

Dan, any thoughts/rumors on the alleged schism between the DoD and DIA? We did see something similar over the hot potato remote viewing program, which was finally outed by the CIA and is now a part of the public record. (Chris Mellon was among those identified in the STAR GATE documents.)

It does seem you can have sources on this half-baked kind of program so long as you don't tell too much about the methods. (CIA revealed quite a lot about their domestic collection methods in the STAR GATE document dump, however. God only knows what those methods include in the Internet age! ;-)

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:24 am

Dr. Steven Greer says they are good. Tom Delonge says they're bad.

Dan Smith is the good cop. The Footman is the bad cop.

There are those in Washington who are for Disclosure; and then there are those who are against it.

But things are changing and they’re changing fast folks.  

The arch of verity no longer straddles precariously in balance now, like it did before, because it's about to come tumbling down with a big BOOM shattering every dichotomy that's  currently in existence in any way, shape or form.

So take a deep breath and ride along with it cuz there ain’t noth’n you can do about it. It's too late. Smile
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:37 am

Gary,

It is said that Chris figures among the loons.  I’m very poorly informed on the Pentagon.  I did get arrested there, once.  They were very polite.

I would tend to agree.

Relative to myself, everyone else is against disclosure, but we’re all on the same team, even the same page, now.  And I’m not just talking about the birds and the bees.  Hey, we all end up in the same place, about the same time.  

The only thing standing in the way of disclosure is the crazy talk about the small world.  I don’t mind too much about being the only one talking.  That’s my job, and it’s personal...... just so long as the Princess holds my hand.  

What happens next.......?  

I always figured that the Lady and the WH would have to go down at the same time, but with the Nimitz fable, the WH has dodged the bullet...... very clever..... who’d a thunk.  I guess the Pentagon can backtrack all the way to the weird desk.  The buck’s got to stop somewhere.  What better place?  The president can laugh up his sleeve.  

Where the ball should go next is right into Grant’s court...... if you want to get a handle on the weird desk.  There is really nowhere else to go.  All roads lead there.  Welcome to trickster land.  Welcome to leopardland.  Welcome to Las Vegas.  Smell the roses.  We’ve spent the last 70 years, studiously avoiding the rabbit hole.  We’ve been looking for love in all the wrong places...... truth, too.  

Jeffrey Kripal might help to smooth the transition...... Grant&Jeff.  A sense of humor sure won’t hurt, either.  The joke is all on us, folks..... and so is everything else.  

I just don’t know what to do with the Mandelbrot. It figures in here, somewhere, I just don’t know where. It has to do much more with the microcosm than the macrocosm is my best guess.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:29 am

Dan, the Small World Hypothesis is both elastic and multi-fungible ;-) After all, what is a BPW universe/multiverse but the Best Possible Collection extracted from All Possible Worlds. Guess that would be the BPCAPW hypothesis! Best Possible Worlds are, after all, merely the best individual member worlds among a set of alternative arrangements! (Something like a Federation of Planets, no doubt! ;-) I would change SWH to Unitary World Hypothesis UWH.

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:54 am

Gary,

I’m not quite sure I’m following all of that.  Feel free to elaborate.

From what I think I understand, you are confusing worlds with mansions....... many mansions are my father’s house.

The BPW is synonymous with Creation. This is the best possible creation, naturally. This is Center Stage. There are side shows, sure, but they are not to be confused with this one. This BPW, ironically, but logically, is where most of the evil ends up.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:10 am