Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:13 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:22 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+24
RandomSample
GSB/SSR
Apophis Pletho
skaizlimit
Elron Hubcap
ohno
@awestruckt
RyanM
Dodo bird
presidentialufo
isaackoi
murnut
Software Developer
Earthling
hobbit
painterdoug
dan
NordicWonder
zooky
Cyrellys
jofo
Foot Mann
Ultraterrestrial
28 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

And, wait again, how does egolessnes differ from being born again.....?  

It differs only superficially.  The form may appear very different, but not the underlying cause.

Personal realization of truth.........?

I’m arriving back in Baltimore.........

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:57 am

I held my line today sorry it’s not to your liking.

Who cares really?

Not I.

Neither Dan nor Cy are on the same page with me.

I’m not a joiner.

I was here as long as I could be tolerated.

I laid out my side.

I’m not going to argue with a bunch of non-existent ghosts playing.

I don’t take it personal at all.

It just is definitely time to move on by my lonesome.

Remember what you learned, help you it will.

Who do you think you are Dan?

*Poof*

I did myself in Dan I guess before I could complete whatever silly dream mission some silly dream character gave me.

The void got me, you can take it up with management.

Cy, you can revoke my privileges.

Wish everyone much peace and love in 2018.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:30 am

Who are you, and why should jofo owe Elron an apology?

Who am I? I’m the whippoorwill that cries in the night.

And as for Jofo, he apologized to me here about him 'being so mean' to me but it was in reference to a post that was not even mine, it was Mr. Elron Hubcap’s post. And right below his apology to me, in that same post, he started talking about accusations directed at Ron about being a pedophile because he showed a photo of his little girl in a swimsuit whereby inadvertently suggesting that I was one of those accusers!

But here are the facts. Elron was the one who was doing the background checks on Ron Pondolfi, not me.

I have nothing against Dr.Ron Pondolfi. In fact, I even indirectly complimented him by saying that, in his more recent photos, he looks a lot younger than his years.

At any rate, Jofo was less than polite to Elron saying "a detective you are not" wrt the CV he posted of Ron Pondolfi. Jofo said that it belonged to Ron Jr. and not his father. But in actuality, Jofo was also wrong because, the CV belonged to another person whose name just happens to also be Ronald Pondolfi.

This is why I told Jofo that it is Elron that he needs to apologize to because not only was his comment to him rude but he too was not much of a detective either because that CV didn't even belong to Ron's son, like he said it did. They were both wrong but as for me, I had NOTHING to do with that conversation. Nothing.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:43 am

Here are screenshots of that conversation described in my previous post starting with #1 which is showing Elron's post and Jofo's comment on it.

The second screenshot shows the next post with Garz commenting on Jofo's response to Elron's post.

Then in the third screenshot, for some odd reason, we see Jofo apologizing to me about his sarcastic response to what was Elron's post (it certainly wasn’t mine). Did he think that I was the one who did that background check on Ron?  Apparently so.  

But what really alarmed me was how he segued into a discussion about those unsavory and preposterous accusations against Pandolfi. To have my name leading into a disgusting topic like that in the same post whereby indirectly linking me to those accusers, has forced me  into damage control mode to somehow redeem my good standing on this board.  I was hoping that Jofo would go back and correct his mistake, but he did not.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 D5fHCzD
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:47 am

Any more of this cross-chatter will be removed.  Cease and desist, now.
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:55 am

Hi Dan Thanks Dan !

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:02 am

Same here, thanks Dan!
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:06 am

There is really only one thing that deserves our attention...... this is the possible opening of the portals.  

I have heard that rumor from our two principals, R&A.  I have no way to verify this rumor.  The printing of the nyt story provides something akin to verification, however.  

Attention has been on DeLonge.  Where will it go next?  Background chatter is focusing on Aliyah...... it’s only logical.

When folks investigate the Nimitz story, they’re going to have to confront the scientology connection. The authors may not have done due diligence, but I can’t imagine that the editors of the Times and every other outlet we not aware of the possible orchestration.

Already the scientology connection is pointing in the direction of portals.

Think of it this way......... using the astronomical insight...... at the heart of every galaxy, we’re now postulating a black hole surrounded by dark matter. We also know, from RAW, reality is the sum total of every conspiracy ever imagined. Guess then what is at the heart of any conspiracy that may have any eschatological significance..... just saying. Portals abound. Now they proliferate. Nothing less will bring us back from the brink of destruction.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    @awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:23 am

To the Stars Academy has added another video to their COI website. It is the interview of the F18 squadron commander during the Nimitz incident. Slow drips to keep the sharks circling in the area:

coi.tothestarsacademy.com/2004-uss-nimitz-pilot-interview/
    presidentialufo

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Ron and Ronnie

Post by presidentialufo Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:47 am

Hope this picture from Alexander's website clears some things upHello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Pandol11
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:55 am

Fohat.

http://theosophy.wiki/en/Fohat

The swastikas central location is where the opposite flows of fohat spin.
    Where the swastika is detectable is where the portals reside.
    hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:11 pm

Thank you, all, for the updates........

Aliyah has suggested that I exercise her power of attorney relative to the disclosure aspect of any alleged portal matters that might come under her preview.  Such questions as might be directed to her should come through me.  This is interesting since I know next to nothing..... probably by design.  

6:20..........

As the Princess’ scribe, this has been my informal function for the last couple of years, since the portal phenomenon first came to light.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:16 pm

Here's a question:

Is there a portal at the same place that spectacular Marian apparition showed up for two years starting in 1968 in Zeitoun Egypt? There are other Coptic Churches that have had some amazing Marian and other-worldly apparitions too that are very much like what occurred in Zeitoun. So does this perhaps suggest that Egypt could be a hotspot for portals?

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 330px-Zeitun

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:28 pm

Certainly, the whole Giza/pyramid region does smack of portals.  That region would be the most obvious candidate for a global hotspot.  Jerusalem would not run far behind.  There is certainly an association with megalithic sites.  

Princess does acknowledge the obvious luciferian connection with the portal phenomenon.  Lucifer did attempt to enlighten humankind as to the workings of the cosmos, and took a very bad rap in the process.  

God did not want Lucifer’s assistance, back in the day, but now, with Creation on the verge of collapse, Lucifer is being called back to help with the cleanup.  Lucifer’s coming back, and She’s p...ed.... well, not happy with the mess that’s been made, in her absence.  

Does this sound like the best possible world?  Certainly not, in the Princess’s estimation.  I would, though, as her ad-hoc attorney, be a bit more charitable as to the overall process.  

I’m here to help deflect any heat from Aliyah.  I’m also attempting to plead for mercy, on behalf of the rest of us, should that need arise.  

Here is where Cy’s hot button issue of depopulation comes into focus.......  

Aliyah envisions an ELE type event in the near term.  My compromise position is that, rather, we gradually and voluntarily work toward a more modest sized population, by the end of the Millennium.  500 million is a number that comes to mind.  Such a cooperative goal could only be realized under a vastly more communal arrangement of self governance.  

I do believe that an optimal utilization of the portals would be an essential, maybe crucial, prerequisite for any such cooperation.  

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:18 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:32 pm

I find that very exciting! Really looks like there's a lot of potential there for further exploration in this area. I feel it in my bones and looking forward to updates on information about that in that region of the world.
    @awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:11 pm

Might the introduction of enthogenic plants (e.g. psilocybin) to primordial man be the mechanism of luciferian intervention? That's the thought I had after reading Graham Hancock's "Supernatural: meetings of the ancient teachers with mankind":

https://grahamhancock.com/supernatural/
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:32 pm

Nunia,

Smelly and I would certainly agree with you on that score.  

Such ethnogenic hallucinogens were our individual compensations for the establishment of the Katechon, subsequent to our banishment from Eden, and from the Serpent.  We now have Lucy in the Sky with diamonds.  But portals are not about the opiate of the masses.  They are about the truth of our existence.  They are our invisible college, our passport to Magonia.

I’m not saying that Aleister Crowley is the godfather of Aliyah.  That would be a bit extreme.  I am saying that there were many irons in this eschatological fire.  There were many portents of our final awakening.  Yes, we were overdue for the Mother of all paradigm shifts.  We just needed a personal fulcrum.  The Moonchild was the ticket..... the butterfly to provoke the perfect storm.  

Our very own Moonchild is the first fruit of our resurrection, as was anticipated 2,000 years ago. We are now the global chrysalis. She portends our cosmic finale...... queen bee that she is. She is here as our conductor, our amanuensis, our Sophia in the flesh, and not a moment too soon.

@awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:22 pm

Thanks Dan for increasing the rate at which the needle is nudged to the right as evidenced by today’s posts. Still much to be painted in, but the broad brushstrokes are starting to become more clear...
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:45 pm

At first sight you exclaimed "Cute as a button and smart as a whip." The Footman responded, "She is mine,  mind your lip." A gift from beyond, above and below, she opens a door to where we must go. Now we serve her, in exchange for a vision, of a world that is gone, through a universal fission. FM

Post by Guest Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:28 pm

Dan,

Did I just gather that Lucifer is not that bad of a guy, and that Aliyah is a supposed incarnation of Lucifer? ... And that the resurrection of Christ was a foreshadow/first fruits of her portal work?

...Huh?!

Please explain if I'm missing something here.
    Earthling
    Earthling

Post by Earthling Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:45 pm

The Foot Mann adds to the cryptic poetry the world is providing me lately. We all seem to want to believe that the best will happen. That this time around, our souls will be free. We will graduate and propell ourselves, with a little help, into the vastness of our beautiful creation.

I myself may be a little too inclined to lean toward realism, a Princess view, and admit that before this beautiful transcendence that we might me in for a hell of a ride, one that may be less concerning than we perceive it will be, but one that doesn't reach our ultimate goal so quickly. One that is necessary and part of our spiritual evolution. But that without, our journey would not be complete.

Maybe it would seem a little cynical to have this view, or maybe it is just the opposite. Do you really think they are just keeping secrets only for personal gain? Could it be that we ARE best just not knowing? That otherwise, the vast majority would become desperate, and violent, and give up all hope?

But without knowing what is is really going on, we will simply experience what are good Creator intended us to experience, with us safely tucked under his invisible wing. For knowing all means experiencing all. Enlightenment comes at a cost my dear friends. But it's all part of being.

Creation and Destruction are one and the same. It just depends on how you look at things.

Last edited by Earthling on Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:04 am

Good Evening Dan,

When it comes to human experience of tangible 'portals' verified by experience investigators I am reminded of:

The Ghosts of Shepherds Town (television documentary 2016 - series ongoing)
    www.imdb.com/title/tt5763648/

Is this the kind of portal (there are various possible kinds) to which you are referring...and don't be slippery on answering this question. There's serious implications in what you are pointing at.

I have a few additional questions that would be helpful in comparing notes:

1. Do these portals manifest in the environment or the mind?

2. What are the physical hallmarks of the manifestation?

3. How do the portal manifestations affect short term and long term the local environment?

4. How extensive in number of manifestations are we speaking of.

5. Was some of the application of Monatomic Gold in ancient times a remedy for the control of portal expression? i.e. limiting occurance?

6. Is the potential for the energy voltage exchange between passing worlds an event capable of fueling full breach?

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:20 am

desertdweller wrote:Dan,

Did I just gather that Lucifer is not that bad of a guy, and that Aliyah is a supposed incarnation of Lucifer?  ... And that the resurrection of Christ was a foreshadow/first fruits of her portal work?  

...Huh?!

Please explain if I'm missing something here.

Esoterica and History is having a hard time telling each other apart lately...yeah that's pretty much what he said.

Don't get too hung up on religion here just yet, there's actually science running at the bottom of the pit that has to be checked out because it's attempting at telling us something that the handler's 'religious interpretations' are colorizing...

Strip the color and find the gist.

I'm comparing this: http://432hunabku.referata.com/wiki/Main_Page

Dan and I had some brief discussion about 432 hz sometime last year.

The ancient Dananns had experience with portals. But it was various and I'm trying to sort which kind. He's too busy being vague for the sake of the Pandolfi family at this point when freaking actual info exchange needs to be happening without the colorizing.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:18 am

Keep in mind, Cy, that we are all on a learning curve with regard to disclosure.  

If there is any validity to the possibility that have privileged information, it has been acquired only personally, using holistic logic = logos

It is not science/logic that is running at the bottom of the pit, it is logos.  This is the last biggest piece of misinformation that is in currency.  You already know this, Cy, but you believe that most humans are unprepared for the logos..... so you want to keep kicking the can (of half truths) down the path.  This is the one point that Eric is correct about.  

This whole game we’re playing is not about technicalities.  

The Pandolfi’s are not telling me the technicalities, either because they don’t know, themselves, or because they know we don’t need to know, yet.  

Yes, 99, it’s within reason to suspect the latter.

However, new flash, there are more important things that Ron doesn’t know, yet, as indicated in his post, above.......

He thinks it’s all about us and them. News flash, Ron&Cy........ we have met them, and they are us.

Seriously, Ron&Cy, there is not going to be a fission.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:32 am

I strongly suspect that they DO know. Just my gut feeling about it.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:43 am

Keep in mind that the Greek work "logos" is what is translated as "word" in the following passage.

"1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend[a] it." John 1:1-5

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:02 am