Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:29 am by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 6:22 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2024 2:15 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 7:23 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+24
RandomSample
GSB/SSR
Apophis Pletho
skaizlimit
Elron Hubcap
ohno
@awestruckt
RyanM
Dodo bird
presidentialufo
isaackoi
murnut
Software Developer
Earthling
hobbit
painterdoug
dan
NordicWonder
zooky
Cyrellys
jofo
Foot Mann
Ultraterrestrial
28 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

And, wait again, how does egolessnes differ from being born again.....?  

It differs only superficially.  The form may appear very different, but not the underlying cause.

Personal realization of truth.........?

I’m arriving back in Baltimore.........
    Dodo bird

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Dodo bird Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:23 pm

There is nothing wrong with staring at the trees. It would be great to walk up the hill and survey the forest. Hopefully one day I can but until then...
    I'll be a turtle in a well who can only see part of the sky.
    But still, why now?Dan? Mr. "They ran alongside the coach to make sure it was not overturned by such obstacles as ditches or tree roots. They would also run ahead to prepare the destination place for their lord's arrival."?

Post by Guest Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:29 pm

You know what I love about what is waiting for any with the courage, as Luke says, it’s so much bigger...

Than anything we individually could possibly imagine.

Now I have no faith and I’m proud of it.

All that means is I looked in the black hole and my butt went into constant ‘pucker mode’.

I am awake, sober, alert. I don’t know my view is any better or worse than anyone’s. What Grant says buckle up for, does that to you too.

It’s ‘pucker time’ bahaha...
    jofo

Post by jofo Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:34 pm

99 wrote:It's going to take time for the general public to process the reality that we are being visited by unknown intelligences from other worlds and realms. For those who really haven't thought about  it too much but then start to dwell on it, they may experience so much fear and uncertainty about it, the fear factor alone may at times seem insurmountable. And like any other situation like that, they may end up going through the process of rebuilding the very core of their being so as to integrate the new information into whatever paradigm they are operating in. In other words, there will be many out there who will be going through the 'dark night of the soul'. For those who survive it, they will have won back a piece of their sovereignty and their fear  will have been replaced with a crystal clear self-awareness of who and what they are in a universe that, all of the sudden, got a whole lot bigger than it was before…

i couldn't disagree more

this isn't some new reality, its obvious to almost every society on Earth except our own, that visitors come and go, and that mankind is likely much older than western culture acknowledges

non-events, nothing new to see here...
    jofo

Post by jofo Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:35 pm

someone else eluded to it earlier, what's being tested here is how much of an impact a disclosure might have on what people think. so far everyone i know is yawning.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:38 pm

jofo, those are details, life is opinion.

You and 99 and all of us are welcome to our opinions.

Fear and dissonance are effective at triggering awakening was the point I took.
    murnut

Post by murnut Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:33 pm

I could have sworn Mike Pompeo declared Wikileaks an Enemy of the State so is Ron Pandolfi a traitor?
    jofo

Post by jofo Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:12 pm

garzparz wrote:jofo, those are details, life is opinion.

You and 99 and all of us are welcome to our opinions.

Fear and dissonance are effective at triggering awakening was the point I took.

i'm easily distracted

Post by Guest Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:29 pm

I get your point, there is no ‘out there’ to escape to, it’s all happening in mind. Dan would say this is the BPW. I don’t sweat the details, I’d say, this is the best possible mind.

I used to be very distracted, but now I only stare.

Just watched a documentary on toads in the Mexico Sonora desert with the highest concentration of 5-MeO-DMT in nature. This is the most powerful psychedelic on the planet. Is it ironic a toad produces such feelings of love from its venom and the parallel with the Kek toad meme that got Trump elected? I’d say so. Trump looks like a toad. He needs water like a toad. Just saying.

Now the substance was also the main ingredient in the tea I drank for a couple years.

This substance, I cannot stress enough it’s power to instantly deliver you from what holds you back.

The love you realize all around you. It’s something. I just can’t shake the feeling it’s related to all of this.
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:21 am

Dan asks, "Is it the best possible world or not? If not, why not?"

Actually, it is beginning to look like the BPU (Best Possible Universe) ...

http://www.newsweek.com/earths-oldest-fossil-raises-hope-finding-life-other-planets-752944

Post by painterdoug Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:16 am

Now the substance was also the main ingredient in the tea I drank for a couple years.

Garrzzz what tea was that? and for a couple of years?? Lipton dmt tea ? tell more
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:27 am

Thank you, Gary,

We shouldn’t need reminding that the _big_ world hypothesis is the hypothesis that maintains an hegemony over the modern mind.  And, if truth be told, very few of those who pass through the Open Minds Forum are even aware of the small world hypothesis (SWH).  

However, now that Tom DeLonge has gone mainstream, if his story, and the entire ETH, does turn out to be fake news, the UTH is possibly going to be the next hypothesis in the docket.

Chicken little might even get 15 minutes to explain his SWH.  How will that go?  It has every prospect of going over like the proverbial lead balloon.  It’s easy enough to say the the ETH is fake news.  The problem is that I won’t be able stop there......... The good news is that UFOs are just an illusion.  The bad news is that so is everything else.  

Cute...... Right?  Hmmm.......  Am I really prepared to say that the Sun is just an illusion...... that it is fake news?  How can anyone, even chicken little, be ready for that?  But that’s what I’ve been saying, for the last 35 years.  I think I’m the only one who has ever believed it, and, trust me, I have my days of doubt...... my moments of ‘sanity’.  

But, on my ‘insane’ days, what do I tell myself about the Sun?  What’s my Sun story?  How does the Sun story fit into the Metanarrative of the best possible world.......?  Talk about free energy......!

Following Gaston Bachelard, we might enquire as to the psychology of fire.  What is the light that illuminates our dreams?  Dreaming of a fire while freezing will hardly prevent a frostbite.  

A fire has a life of its own, but so do most of the things we dream about.  They appear alive....... do we animate them?  Do we animate the Sun?  The Sun energizes the Earth, and presumably our dreams, as well.  

2:30..........

Thanks, Eric, for the background........

Hold on a minute, hobbit, and I’ll give you the Tinkerbell briefing, but I’m still floundering with the Sun.........

I am a monist........ an immaterialist monist.  Then there are the materialist monists.  They have no problem explaining the Sun.  Their only problem is explaining the phenomenology of Sunlight.  

And I’m heading OTL..........

I had lunch with Ray B.  He is a member here, and has been on at least one GtM.  It’s a bit difficult for him to believe that chicken little might be in charge of disclosure.  Can we blame him?  I can’t even disclose the Sun.  

He reminded me that our souls become stars.  The Milky Way is the path of souls.  The luminaries become the Sun.  They do illuminate the world, with their inner light.  Humankind does not live by photosynthesis alone.  

We are chips off the Monad. The Sun is often seen as a Monad, in its own right. Part of disclosure is to turn the world inside out. The Sun would play a key role. Outer and inner lights switch roles. Is this a part of the Ouroboric circuit?

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:41 pm; edited 7 times in total

Post by Guest Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:51 am

Doug, Ayahuasca is the brew.

“And in the greatest moment I have ever known, it dawns on me that it has all come from me.”

I know a group in SF area I sought out 4 years ago. Rick Strassman who wrote DMT The Spirit Molecule  drank the tea with them as well. They are a nexus of love and energy like no place I found on earth. They drink together twice a month. They have a beautiful thriving global community. It’s legal, a religious sacrament for their group. I never joined them in their work, but they have a mission for sure. I know all missions are ego based. I spent a couple years exploring with them.

The things discovered there connect to all of this. It sounds like how Dan has described his portals. Floating in a black space animals, people, colors, patterns, UT communication, blue beings, healing, ancient esoteric geometries and sitting in God’s lap.

Fun times, been over a year since I partook of the sacrament.

It killed all religion in me and foolish doubt and fear, religion was over forever.

You can meet the UTs through the tea. I only shared the smallest glimpse of what happened here. It is was ground zero for a 1000 fusion bombs for myself. I was totally open and it shot me to the edge of reality and then reality told and showed me what it is.

That we are this and THAT at the same time Wink

The places our minds can go in the appearance are beyond human comprehension, so the tea opens and expands your comprehension so you can take it all in.

So now you all know my secret. I cheated and damaged my brain you may think. But my brain is so much more than it was now unlocked. Psychic abilities, active manipulation of synchronicity, mind to mind communication was very common in the group.

No shit peeps, next level stuff.

We should all get together and drink for a week night and day non-stop, they do that in the group. Then we could have another kind of conversation with no words. It was all just a glimpse, then I had to find the peace to live here in Wonderland 24/7 and so I do.

Last edited by garzparz on Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:14 am

dan wrote:Poor hobbit,

You never got the Tinkerbell briefing.  Think of all the things you still have to learn.  

Gary,

There will be two paths to Disclosure.........

1.)  Baby steps method (BSM).  

2.)  chicken little method (CLM).  

With the BSM, you follow the bouncing ball on the mass media.  You will be preparing for the final exam, which be in a thousand years.  

With the CLM, you hit yourself over the head with a two by four.  You will see stars.  You will call it the vault of the sky, and declare it to be good.  The Earth will be little bit harder.  Then you will invent extraterrestrials, and sell the idea to Hollywood, and make a lot of money.  

(cont.......)

No idea who or what tinkerbell is.

This world is not America, or populated by Americans.
    Sometimes I wonder if most Americans know that there is another world outside the bubble they exist in?

poor little hobbit.

painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:07 am

HOLY CROW  wrote out another long post to respond to Dan and Garzzz

disappeared!/ Mad

perhaps later today I will gather up the steam to reconstruct it.  Smile

thanks, I seem to have a talent for doing that

Last edited by painterdoug on Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:15 am

painterdoug wrote:HOLY CROW  wrote out another long post to respond to Dan and Garzzz

disappeared!/ Mad

perhaps later today I will gather up the steam to reconstruct it.  Smile
    That's when someone else posts whilst You are writing

Post by Guest Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:20 am

Wink Doug, I always copy all the text before I hit save, just in case.

“Be compassionate toward them, and at the same time hold to what you know is true and good. Cling to what you know in your heart is best...

Hold to your true aspirations no matter what is going on around you.”

— Epictetus

I offer virtue as evolution of religion, humanism, materialism and every other ism. We can ride the stallion of virtue into eternity.
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:03 pm

garrrrzzz    good advice and lesson taken/

well heres some of it.

garzzz/  the dmt tea says and explains a lot.  

i read the spirit molecule,  spoke to rick, and offer myself as a part of the study.  he had shut it down by then.

on a lighter side,  i experienced tincture of salvia divinorum, actually legal in my state.  its somewhat unknown.  http://www.sagewisdom.org

the effect was this.   i felt all sound, visual, tactile experience to be like taffy.

imagine a fish tank, but with water as viscous as heavy cream, so the total environment  was connected in an obvious and experiential way.

The "Aether"   but not in theory and all was as one for real.

garrrz  thanks for your disclosure, explains a good deal.   ///  

dan/  " The good news is that UFOs are just an illusion.  The bad news is that so is everything else."

the problem is the solution ,which in turn is the problem.

what can someone do with  "all is an illusion" and "all is one",  as many say today ? Something goes wrong in their lives and  in heartbeat  they are angry and lashing out at someone who is not "One" with them.  

the sun may be an illusion, but i have been sitting under its love all week.

should it never return it would be a hard illusion .  
    see "The Road" movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQS0fRIuFeA

remember the beatles,  "here comes the sun king, everybodys happy everybodys laughing"   well something like that

the illusion is the only game in town, even when i have succeeded in altering it.  

anyhow  thats where i was going. at ease
    jofo

Post by jofo Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:29 pm

painterdoug wrote:
    the sun may be an illusion, but i have been sitting under its love all week.

love this quote doug

now when can we expect the next UFO video on CNN or Fox?

i need to buy more popcorn...

GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:31 pm

Post by Guest Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:55 pm

That was a truly weird thing to watch tonight on CNN. My Dad and fiancé just looked confused and asked me what it means. I asked them what does it mean to you?

Blank stares Wink

They were scared.

I understand the innocent ignorance and fear.

doug, it explains a lot, haha.

Takes one to know one.

I will be doing more explorations with mushrooms and other such things later.

I’m sure you can attest to the expansion of creativity and love. The dissolving of barriers. It’s a funny thing to go from no art to bubbling with art. It’s very special to me. To become aware and feel it all, what a trip. My life was worth the last 2 years alone.

Great miniseries on Viceland I recommend you watch, Pharmacopeia. Just a fantastic series.

I’ll be back to my group maybe soon, if you are ever interested...let me know. A few times a year they sometimes have spots for new people. They have a center in the East coast and Midwest as well.

Just the most vile drink I have ever smelled or tasted. *shiver* I wretch my guts out. Fun times.

Where do we go when we are away from our bodies? You feel a chill as you pass through the veil, like you are dying. I think the tea triggers NDEs.

Anyway, we can talk later. Everyone should try these things. They are here for us. It’s a mysterious thing. As meaningful as UTs and portals and connected I’m sure. There is an intelligence behind it, our own. It is so powerful. And yes, all you need to know comes forth clearly and all your confusion evaporates if you do the work.

Crazy stuff.

Seneca says it’s a “windfall” for you if you wake up another day, here is to just one more day alive.

“Midway upon the journey of our life I found myself within a forest dark, For the straightforward pathway had been lost.”

—DANTE, THE DIVINE COMEDY: INFERNO, CANTO I

MHello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 47a9f810
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:51 am

They were scared.

Clearly Earth is being scouted for an alien invasion force ;-)

Mellon was involved in the paranormal stuff too, per Chris Robinson. There's no shortage of voodoo science at the DoD, apparently.

I suggest keeping a healthy supply of strawberry ice cream on hand to satiate the visitors!

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:59 am

Hallelujah, sports fans, I think I can finally retire, which I’m gonna do on Sunday.  Why can I retire now?  Because I’ve figured out the Hard Problem.  

And guess what else, sports fans, you will be able to perform greater feats of ratiocination than what you are about to see, after I’ve retired.  You might also get to meet Carla from Montana, who may or may not exist.  She’s an amateur porno queen, or so I’ve been told, but, rather studiously, I never get to see the pictures.  And, yes, hobbit, today’s post will have to constitute your Tinkerbell briefing.  If it doesn’t measure up, the IRS will cheerfully refund that 22 million dollars already spent on Tinkerbell.  Or has Bob Bigelow already spent it on Scientology’s operation Snow White?  Follow the rabbit trail.  

Before you laugh out loud, we’re not sure if you exist.  If you think you can prove that you exist, just raise your hand. I will come around and give you a piece of chalk so that you can write the formula for your existence on the blackboard.  Next to it, I’ll write the formula for the Big Bang.  

I’ll do better than that....... I prove you don’t exist....... and I’ll do it now, at the same time as I explain the Sun’s existence.  It’ll be a twofer, hobbit.......

You see, hobbit, the Tinkerbell briefing is a lot like the Santa briefing.......
    DEAR EDITOR: I am 8 years old.
    Some of my little friends say there is no Santa Claus.
    Papa says, ‘If you see it in THE SUN it’s so.’
    Please tell me the truth; is there a Santa Claus?

VIRGINIA O’HANLON.
    115 WEST NINETY-FIFTH STREET.

VIRGINIA, your little friends are wrong. They have been affected by the skepticism of a skeptical age. They do not believe except they see. They think that nothing can be which is not comprehensible by their little minds. All minds, Virginia, whether they be men’s or children’s, are little. In this great universe of ours man is a mere insect, an ant, in his intellect, as compared with the boundless world about him, as measured by the intelligence capable of grasping the whole of truth and knowledge.
    The Santa briefing can be reiterated countless times.  We could have the Donald Trump briefing, but that would be posing the wrong question.  A much better question is whether the Presidency exists.  Donald has just spent the better part of a year proving that it doesn’t exist, except in our own minds.  But back to the Hard Problem........

hobbit, I know the Sun exists.  How?  I’ve proved it to myself, when I was five years old, on the sidewalk........ with an ant, a magnifying glass, and, yes, it was a sunny day.  And you’d better believe that turned that the Sun & I turned that ant into a crispy critter, smoke and all.  

Yes, the ant sacrificed its life to propitiate the Sun god.  Would you care to estimate how many maidens have done the same, down through the ages.  How many maidens sacrificed their lives in Las Vegas, all to prove what, exactly?  I ask you.  

Sun flowers and Sun birds also propitiate the Sun god.  Atoms do, too.  We eat sunlight, of course.  We commune with the Sun god.  

Photosynthesis provides us with a free lunch, every day.  Free......?

Yes, folks, sunlight is free.  Hmmm......... well, that’s not what the physicists say.  They say that all energy is conserved, and our ‘free’ energy comes from burning deuterium/hydrogen in the Sun.  And where did the Sun come from?  It came from the Big Bang, which came out of the primordial void.  I think I can do better than that, especially when you realize that the bar of science is a low bar, indeed.  Science, like the grey lady, only gives you the news that’s fit to print.  Well, that was true until last Saturday.   Last Saturday, the grey lady finally rolled up her sleeves, kinda like rosy the riveter....... it was all for the war effort.  War?  Sure, the one in heaven.  

Yes, friends, we come from the void, but not by way of the Sun.  We come by way of the Monad.   Monad......?  This is the Cartesian Monad....... I think, therefore I am........ I am that I am......?  

1:30...........

And now for a word from our sponsor...........
    Date: Thu, Dec 21, 2017 at 11:03 AM
    Subject: Re: Goodbye
    To: Paul
    CC: Princess Aliyah, Dan, Kevin, John  

Hi Paul,

For many months I have urged you to reach out to Kevin with kindness and respect, for he is now the keeper, and his good work has not gone unnoticed on both sides. Following his most recent promotion, the Princess invited Kevin to stay with us for some time while undergoing intensive training. Even if you do not want to communicate, please pray for Kevin that he may continue to do his critical work.

Thank you for the "goodbye" greeting. I will not contact you unless it is to inform you of funding for your research.

Ron

On Thu, Dec 21, 2017 at 10:36 AM,  Paul wrote:

No further contact is required. This is to notify you that I don't want any further contact with you or your organization. Stop emailing me, calling me, and any further contact will be considered harassment.

Paul P

2:45...........

Eric, Paul is someone who’s identity is not yet critical.  

I am that I am........... this is the one whose identity is critical.  Iam is the primordial bit of virtual/potential consciousness, desperately bootstrapping itself out of the void.  Us?  We are the bootstrap.  

Our bootstrap mission has been virtually accomplished.  We now have only to wind it down, and turn off the lights, so that everything is back in shape for our ancestors.  How grateful will they be?  Hmmm...... You tell me, for we are our own ancestors, on the best possible CTC.  

hobbit, that’s the gist of the Tinkerbell briefing.  Are there any details that I should attempt to fill in?  I’m not good at details.  But have I explained the Sun, sufficiently unto the day?  I’ve hummed a few bars.  Can you sing the rest of the tune?  

All photons are virtual, until they are observed.  They die to be observed.  Wigner is the observer, but who is Wigner’s Friend..... the one who will vouch for Eugene’s existence?  We die, to be observed by the Monad.  The Monad is our Friend in the sky.  And the Monad had to die so that we could commune with her.  We are still trying to work out if the right hand nail should have been a millimeter further to the right.  What do think, hobbit?  Let’s see if we can improve it.  If we can’t do that, well, maybe we can improvise.  

This link was just sent to Kevin and me by Chris Bledsoe.  It explains everything.......... http://radiomisterioso.com/audio/Diana_Walsh_Pasulka_12_17_17.mp3

I gather that this interview was done just a couple o days ago......

8 minutes into it and Diana is referencing Kripal’s chapter on Jacques Vallee, from Jeff’s Authors of the Impossible.  

14” in...... now she’s referencing Robbie Graham, Reframing the Debate (2017).  

17”....... check out American Cosmic (forthcoming).

Well, by the end, though, Diana is seriously hedging her bets between the ETs and the UTs. Small world...... prophetic tradition...... forget it. She is not going to rock any boats.

She does dwell upon the Goodie Bag. Her version of it, she saw in the desert. It did not have Aliyah’s return address on it.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:28 pm; edited 13 times in total

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:18 am

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”

— Ralph Waldo Emerson
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:28 am

Phenomenology problem disclosure: When the former Deputy Asst. Sec. of Defense for Intelligence tells CNN there is hard UFO multi-sensor/radar data that cannot be explained in the context of known laws of aerodynamics and physics.

Core secret: Highest level of government secrets (beyond special access) shared exclusively among a limited group of senior government officials. Core secrets allow for rigid compartmentalizing of sensitive work with only a select handful of senior officials aware of the true connection between the distributed special access level efforts.

Core story: Water cooler talk shared by senior officials with access to core secrets concerning extraterrestrial visitors.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Nsa-co10

Last edited by GSB/SSR on Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:22 am; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:36 am

Who is Paul P again? I can’t keep all this dreamsense straight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:40 am