Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:11 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:40 pm by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:03 am by dan

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+24
RandomSample
GSB/SSR
Apophis Pletho
skaizlimit
Elron Hubcap
ohno
@awestruckt
RyanM
Dodo bird
presidentialufo
isaackoi
murnut
Software Developer
Earthling
hobbit
painterdoug
dan
NordicWonder
zooky
Cyrellys
jofo
Foot Mann
Ultraterrestrial
28 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

And, wait again, how does egolessnes differ from being born again.....?  

It differs only superficially.  The form may appear very different, but not the underlying cause.

Personal realization of truth.........?

I’m arriving back in Baltimore.........
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:09 pm

Excellent points Elron. I agree.

Despite the points I made in prior post, it IS entirely possible for the accounts of the Pandolfi family being close and loving etc is entirely true. I've seen others who are potentially murderously cynical about the value of the human race lead entirely normal law abiding lives and have meaningful relationships with family, peers etc.

That's the hard part about the arguments going on right now...

you have Cretins dressed in trusted positions and power

You have Cretins leading seemingly normal loving lives but what you don't see would curl your hair

You have generally good people who have lived caught up somewhere in the periphery and have come to espouse some of the lesser ideas for their own reasons but they truly are NO DIFFERENT than you or I in all other ways.

Now you point out evidence that the old cold war style witch hunts are beginning in the public venue...lynchings might follow. If we can't nip it in the bud all the spot fires, we might face a form of internal combustion we'd all rather not.

I refuse to witch hunt but I'm not beyond pointing out what I've seen. I've called Dan on some of this stuff in the past and I personally felt the public and private tongue lashings were sufficient. We carry on.

What do we all want out of forums like this?

Truth. Understanding at least if not full acceptance of our current state of affairs.

What can negate the 'banes of society'?

If I may suggest: Leaders with good counsel; judges and judgement with conscience; sons & daughters with reverence for life and liberty; youth with civility, women with dignity, men with conscience; good mates, fertile soil, honorable leaders; temperance of reactions.

What are the underpinnings of society? There are three foundations of law and custom: order, justice, peace. Three things which come from peace: increase of possessions, improvement of manners, and enlargement of knowledge.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:36 pm

Aleister Crowley Timeline

1942 Creation of A51

1942 Crowley is in London England

1943 Crowley is in London England

1944 Crowley is in Buckinghamshire England

1945 Crowley is in Netherwood, The Ridge, Hastings, England.

1946  Crowley is still in Hastings England

1947  Crowley is still in Hastings England -- December 1: Crowley dies in Hastings at 11.00am of myocardial degeneration and chronic bronchitis

The guy had COPD or something akin to it.

Explain to me how what BS in http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1527060/pg1?disclaimer=1

can be true if the man was in England the entire time between 1942 and 1947 concerned about writing up his religion?  He even gets into a pissing match with L Ron Hubbard in 1946.  

Area 51 and sex in the desert is not something in his pea brain.

I doubt he'd have been physically fit enough for something like that anyways if he was that sick.  He was 72 years old in 1947.

Reference:  https://www.lashtal.com/wiki/Aleister_Crowley_Timeline

Reference:  https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/frater-perdurabo-644.php

EDIT TO ADD:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babalon_Working

The Babalon Working was a series of magic ceremonies or rituals performed from January to March, 1946 by author, pioneer rocket-fuel scientist, and occultist Jack Parsons and Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard.[1] This ritual was essentially designed to manifest an individual incarnation of the archetypal divine feminine called Babalon. The project was based on the ideas of Aleister Crowley, and his description of a similar project in his 1917 novel Moonchild.[2]

From the first timeline above:

March 1 to 3: John Whiteside Parsons, L Ron Hubbard and Marjorie Cameron undertake the Babalon Working. “I get fairly frantic,” Crowley commented morosely, “when I contemplate the idiocy of these louts [goats?].”

From Godlike Productions post by member Advaita Vedantist:  

Babalon is a divine feminine archetype in the Thelema religion. It's basically the liberated female sex impulse. Remember Lilly (Lileth) from the (complete) Old Testament? Babalon. An aspect of Shakti.

This also ties into the whole Aeon of Horus stuff peddled around in Thelemic circles. In this sense Babalon is also an actual woman holding with an important role in ushering in the "new aeon."

Last Edited by Advaita Vedantist on 06/13/2011 03:30 AM

EDIT TO ADD:

Thelema Religion  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thelema

More:  http://www.thelema101.com/intro

http://oto-usa.org/thelema/

EDIT TO ADD:

Is Thelema Satanism?

Is Thelema or, Insert Non-Christian Paradigm Here, Satanism? - The ...
    https://thelemicknights.org/thelema-satanism/
    Dec 1, 2017 - Is Thelema Satanism? Would Thelema have existed if Christianity had not come before it? If so, what would it look like? Si Vales, Valeo. I realize that it is very butch to say you are a Satanist these days. However, you may as well call Thelema Christianity, since Satanism is a Christian concept that has been ...

Introducing the Satanic sex cult that's snaring stars such as Peaches ...
    www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Introducing-Satanic-sex-cult-thats-snaring-stars-Peaches-Geld...
    Apr 21, 2013 - As a proud Thelemite, I just wanted to point out that this is a very poorly researched article. If the writer had researched the matter thoroughly, they would have realised that we are not in fact Satanists, we do not sacrifice humans (or animals- at least I've never born witness to one) and not all of Crowley's ...

6 Dark Places Aleister Crowley Performed His Particular Brand of ...
    https://www.atlasobscura.com/.../6-places-aleister-crowley-performed-his-particular-br...
    Sep 22, 2016 - He played a major role in the creation of alternate religions like Wicca, the A∴A∴, and the Ordo Templi Orientis, and he founded the Order of Thelema, a semi-Satanic cult whose famous edict was “do what thou wilt.” Crowley is to the occult as Tolkien is to fantasy—he set the stage that everyone else plays ...

Another quote from GodlikeProductions discussion thread:

Re: So Did Jack Parsons and Aleister Crowley Really Open a Portal Where Area 51 Now Is???
    So what exactly are we talking about when we say Babylon?

Quoting: BigBalla

Babylon is the empire. A reference to the hidden mechanisms the beast uses to try to establish world domination like he almost accomplished with Hitler.

Well, maybe not almost, but he definitely stirred a shitstorm, took a lot of lives, and drew many nations to battle.

Not bad for a spiritual entity with no power over the physical realm except through means of using people as portals to act upon the physical world.

Last edited by Cyrellys on Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:01 pm

garzparz wrote:99, you’re psychic, as are many, now what?

I see it moved you.

I’d go with that feeling.

Right, we all are. It's part of being human.

Anyway, I told my sister about that dream I had shortly before I mentioned it in this forum. She understood why I told her about it and we just left it at that. When I wrote about it here, even though I wondered if the city I saw was San Francisco, I didn't say it. Having family there is just too close to home. That part of the dream was INTENSE and I automatically put any thoughts that it had something to do with an upcoming geological event in that area out of my mind. I really didn't want to deal with it but I still told my sister about it anyway.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:08 pm

I admit it.

I can’t keep up with Cy.

Fair maiden please relent Wink

The ship can’t take anymore Captain, we’re giving it all we got.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:10 pm

Well, I live near SF, thanks for the heads up.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:13 pm

Cy,  

We are not dealing with factoids. We are dealing with the movement of Spirit.  If you wish to contend with me, I ask that we both attempt to focus on the spiritual level.  

In point of fact, I believe that Crowley made 3 sojourns to this country.  But, even if he had never been physically present, his spirit was more than amply represented in this country.  

Smelly,

Thank you for your words of mediation, below.  It’s been a busy day for me. Your post calls for a cogent response.  Allow me please to follow up with you and Cy in the morning.  Thanks.  

Last edited by dan on Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:15 pm

garzparz wrote:Well, I live near SF, thanks for the heads up.

Had I known that you live near there, I would have maybe PM'd you about my concern's about that cityscape being S.F.

The bay area, afterall, did have a relatively sig. EQ today that scared a lot of people. If you were there where I hadd told you just the day before about that dream I had and that the city was S.F., I'm sure you would have recalled me telling you about it when that tumbler hit today. lol My sister certainly did.

Last edited by 99 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:19 pm

Can I ask Cy and Dan, this is interesting, spirits outside of man.

My current awareness is these don’t exist. We must wrestle with this. It’s important.

I know a mysterious Thelemite. Anyway. He’s weird. Deep and dark one. He isn’t on my Christmas list. I dunno if he is typical. He is super smart and funny and a Tarot expert for 40 years and he nailed me in one sitting, not like really nailed me. They like to do that sort of thing. God is not anywhere found up my bum. Sorry. I could be wrong though. It was a powerful reading none the less. Seems authentic to me and very powerful.

Sorry for the strange story and thoughts.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:02 pm

dan wrote:Cy,  

We are not dealing with factoids. We are dealing with the movement of Spirit.  If you wish to contend with me, I ask that we both attempt to focus on the spiritual level.  

In point of fact, I believe that Crowley made 3 sojourns to this country.  But, even if he had never been physically present, his spirit was more than amply represented in this country.  

(cont...... )

Not at that event in 1946. He had a hissy fit about it to a number of people and got into a verbal pissing match with Hubbard about it. It's in the timeline because it's in his letters.

Dan factoids that correlate are the only tangible proofs you can have whilst discussing spiritual matters. YOU know that.

And movement of Spirit is relative. The Council would have disagreed with your narrative and premise.

I've learned a few things about the power of other people's belief regardless of if what is believed is true or not. Can belief affect something somewhere down the line even if based on an initial falsehood? Yes. I've seen it. So I'm not saying there is nothing to what you are trying to portray.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:05 pm

The new year has brought some new energy on OMF. The wind is up. Here are my kinda 300 words of Stoic marmalade goodness for today...

“All you need are these: certainty of judgment in the present moment;
    action for the common good in the present moment;
    and an attitude of gratitude in the present moment for anything that comes your way.”

— Good ole dependable Marcus Aurelius - Meditations 9.6

Control your perceptions.
    Direct your actions properly.
    Willingly except which outside your control.

That’s all you need to do.

All together now...

If you can be kinda Stoic I think that’s good enough. Transcedence will come from happiness. Trust me. I only speak what I know.

— dedicated to doug and his lovely wife
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:05 pm

Thank you, Cy. Please allow me to reengage, tomorrow.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:31 pm

To give answer to the question Garzparz asked, if you want to know if there's spirits outside of the body, and you are looking for proof of the unseen entities you may watch shows like TAPS the Atlantic Paranormal Society which uses modern scientific methods and the same pieces of equipment used in Construction and Engineering to investigate. They have captured phenomenom that supports this and which exhibits entities that are responsive to questions (Conscious - Coherent).

As for what is called "walk-ins"... meaning a spirit moving in and inhabiting a human either at birth or at some point of violation.

There are legal walk-ins and unlawful-walk-ins as I understand it. Every human soul is keyed to the human physical experience by the Source and are legal or lawful walk-ins for the purpose of spiritual development and growth. There are some things you can only learn in the physical.

To be legal or lawful the condition is you are part of the human family and you originate HERE. Anything else is unlawful and can only occur via illicit meddling or direct insidious or violent assault that can 'attract attention' of guardians who are empowered to intervene.

Considering the implications of this and what is described in the Parsons experimentation and Dan's insinuations about the Princess, I cannot say more...nor should I.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:42 pm

I will grant magnetic echos where great emotional energy surged at death, simply phantom echos, poor buggers.

And that there are externalized psychic projections from living humans ala Jung.

There is the Skinwalker Ranch though...

I’m open. Just my current awareness.

Walk ins you say?

Interesting.

Spirits from where?

Outside of time?

From physical aliens, which aren’t there we know or out there.

There is no spiritual progression of any ego.

There is being One.

You not anyone can speak for an inconceivable non-material source. No one can. When it comes here, it’s limited as us.

We can only know what it is not.

What say you?

To be clear, you and I Cy are not saying the same thing.

What is progressing?

You are whole and perfect now where you are.

Growing?

This is the spiritual material delusion of the New Age to me.

To me Cy you are simply describing hidden parts of the matrix, but it’s all the matrix.

Haha.

What has authority over anyone.

NO BEING!

There is no higharby.

I tell all one thing. Don’t you ever bow your knee to any god, priest, pope, princess, Jesus or Zeus himself!!!!

You kick them somewhere painful and laugh and fart in their lying face.

My personal position that I will retain for the duration.

Do so and you are just a story character.

Do I think I escaped? No, I know exactly where I am and who I am. I tire of the lack of clarity of some who should know better.

There is no escape.

And you will die and you will end Wink

That’s the only thing you will bend your knee to.

Memento Mori Amor Fati
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:52 pm

@garzparz

Lad you are attempting to work with information you haven't even looked at. I gave a starting point.

As for what I know and its veracity, you know me well enough to know I don't lie AND you know that if I point at something, it's because there actually is something to be seen.

You also know I will make some effort to clearly explain something without ambiguity unless there is something there that could cause actual harm.

You are young yet. There is a difference between belief and knowledge. What is that difference?

I don't need the belief of another person to know reincarnation exists, or spiritual growth and evolution exists. This isn't my first trip down the rabbit hole.

I also don't need the belief of another person to know the Others are real and that they have as much variety as we have individuals among us. This isn't my first trip down the rabbit hole. AND I have done my own investigation and found my own answers to match up to my ethnic history.

You don't need to believe me. The knowledge I share is opportunity. Avail yourself or not. Compare notes or not.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:25 pm

jofo wrote:
    Elron Hubcap wrote:
    GSB/SSR wrote:It has come to my attention that there is continuing skepticism about the circumstances of Ron’s employment, as well there ought to be.

Re: Ron and his career

Dan was blogging about this study a year before it was released and he also passed on internal communications between some of the players; note that part of this study remained classified.

https://fas.org/irp/agency/dod/jason/gravwaves.pdf

The Report Documentation Page for the attached article on High Frequency Gravitational Waves indicates a report date of October 2008, with the "responsible person" identified as: "Dr. Ronald Pandolfi".  However, Dr. Pandolfi did not receive his PhD until December of 2014. http://hirstlab.ucmerced.edu/?p=248  Ron's own C.V. indicates that in October of 2008, Ron was still working towards his Bachelor's degree at Randolph-Macon College. http://www.ronpandolfi.com/

his son...Ron Jr.,  a detective you are not

And YOU Mr. Jofo are not much of a detective either! lol
    I think you owe Mr. Elron Hubcap an apology!

Last edited by 99 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:38 pm

Cy, respectfully, bullshitz

You have no idea what another’s experience is.

You have quite a tinge of arrogance in my opinion.

I don’t like it one bit.

You wanna witch fight?

Post by Guest Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:42 pm

I have no beliefs Cy, while you ooze with them.

We can disagree. I call bullshitz.

You types crack me up.

Missional zealots.

No thanks.

Who the hell do you think you are talking to Cy?

I fart in your direction respectfully.

Oh please instruct us all oh wise one Wink

You, all of us, farts in the wind.

We all have our own portal sweetie.

Sorry to break the news, you are no Jedi.

Nope, she’s no Jedi.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:46 pm

And.....

In this universe, knowledge and wisdom don’t mean shit.

They are the cheese for the mice.

I’m here because I love you all Cy.

Don’t stand on any authority, you now it’s bullshitz.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:22 pm

@garzparz I don't bullshitz.  

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1vAxRMBXkDYJl

video link. Fresh today Arlington VA. PROOF of Paradigm

Adding:  I'm deadly serious.

Professing to love everyone whilst spitting venom?  You think I haven't seen that all before?  

I'm no hypocrite.  You don't see me running around claiming to love everyone when if you truly are sane you know there are some things and some people in this world who will never qualify as worthy.  

Love is a luxury that we appreciate when we can afford it and we grin and bear it when we can't.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:46 am

Who are you, and why should jofo owe Elron an apology?  

Jofo happens to be a personal friend of R&A.   Both you and Elron are being sloppy in your postings.  Shape up, or get out.  This is definitely not a playpen for newbies.  

Eric and Cy,

Please desist.   Cy has special privilege here.  She owns the place.  You don’t.  You have special privileges, Eric, because you have been grandfathered in.  Please don’t either of you abuse your privileges.

Neither of you seem to have respect for your elders, be they individuals or institutions.  

In point of fact, though, Cy does respect the Constitution and her tribal elders.  But, Cy, in the greater scheme of things, that is a very limited amount of respect.  

But there is a deeper issue between the three of us. It’s about who has been down which rabbit holes. It does count for something, but we are granted no certificates or gold stars. And, in the end, the first of us shall be last, and the last of us shall be first.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:10 am

https://www.masterworksinternational.com/store/books/e-therapy/

kitselman was known as sandcastle in the secret circles.
    When the tide comes in sandcastles vanish as if they had never been there.
    He was a very close friend to Thomas townsend Brown, who some say opened a portal with His gravitator.

The biggest and most closely guarded secret is time.

Hobbit

Post by Guest Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:11 am

Cy, we need not convince each other of no-thing, you are entitled to your beliefs, as we all are.

You and I are talking past something.

I’m pointing much deeper, beyond the story.

Not a drop of venom was used.

Just my heart.

You can deny I love you all you like, but I still do.

All are worthy of it. There is no true evil. I accept it all as an appearance, and those who don’t, well, they are confused.

So if the Truth is No-thing...

“What do you do with nothing?” the guy at the bar asked.

The old man replied, “You smile...”

Cy, please believe me when I say I feel your pain.

I know I’m getting personal and close. But I must.

No disrespect Dan.

Had to come up to move forward togther from now.

I work with unconscious impressions, trust your own.

If we part ways, I laid out my position as clearly as I could.

If I can help, I’m here.

Cy, please trust my spirit, if my words fail me.

I hope you have been able to see something of my true heart.

I’m not playing here.

I will get in anyone’s face nose to nose.

I know what it is to suffer, like all of us.

I found a way beyond it and there is something yet beyond.

I must be true to what I AM as you do.

What do you want from a mystic weirdo?

This is why I’m here, to push the hard stuff because I can stand in the black hole Cy.

I’m there right now staring at you.

Tingles all over.

Peace and much love.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:28 am

Eric,  

I ask you again to desist.  

You are acting like a child with a new toy, and so you suppose that the whole world is your playpen.  

News flash, Eric......... it isn’t.   Shape up, kiddo.

All three of us have missions, and your the only one who is in denial. On that count, Eric, you are a liar. Mama don’t allow no liars around here.

Last edited by dan on Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:29 am

That’s not true Dan.

I explained my case clearly and I felt to bring this up.

And I’m sorry, I don’t see the world the way you do Dan, it is our playpen.

I feel both of you overly wrapped up in the story.

That is not the way to help people.

You have to tell the damn brutal truth.

Am I playing. Really?

I’m surprised we aren’t the 3 of us on this page together.

Nothing more to say about it.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:18 am

Eric,

You wouldn’t know a brutal truth if it hit you over the head.

Playpens don’t have brutal truths. You better figure where you are, young man, or get out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:27 am