Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:48 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+24
RandomSample
GSB/SSR
Apophis Pletho
skaizlimit
Elron Hubcap
ohno
@awestruckt
RyanM
Dodo bird
presidentialufo
isaackoi
murnut
Software Developer
Earthling
hobbit
painterdoug
dan
NordicWonder
zooky
Cyrellys
jofo
Foot Mann
Ultraterrestrial
28 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

And, wait again, how does egolessnes differ from being born again.....?  

It differs only superficially.  The form may appear very different, but not the underlying cause.

Personal realization of truth.........?

I’m arriving back in Baltimore.........

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:49 pm

Now back to your previously scheduled programming...

A parting gift until we meet again Wink

Paul knows...the man with a thousand voices.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:31 pm

I have graduated with letters. Please no longer refer to me as garzzz, Eric, sham, grasshopper, oh wise one or dumbass.

I am now The Smelly Goat.

All behold the power of my great smell.

"The straightforward and good person should be like a smelly goat—you know when they are in the room with you.”  

— Marcus Aurelius

You may also refer to me as either Smelly or Goat, as you like.

Free yourself from your perceptions, conceptions and imaginations is all I’m saying and then look again at things with your ‘true’ eyes. That’s all I’m smelling about.

https://www.schamper.ugent.be/daily/how-to-be-a-stoic

Listen to me now very closely...

Surrender and trust do not come from any belief or faith. A scientist would never surrender their reason, their greatest tool. Surrender and trust are born from “clear seeing”, not your version of details.

You think you see clearly Wink

Not so sure anymore are you?

You will never see it all...never.

No mind can contain IT or conceive of IT.

Perhaps I have knocked you off balance.

Good, go all the way, fall...to rise.

But you will not be granted immortality brave knight, you will be given a good life.

Live it well and love all as yourself and consider all a friend well met...like doug does, for all our sakes.

This is the game, you must take your hands off the wheel.

That’s why you are here on OMF.

You are being given a chance to finally meet yourself, face to face.

Not God or a god damn alien, YOU!

But who the FUCK can you trust in this madhouse?!

Only yourself friends, only yourself.

A Lion will eat you if you put your head in its mouth, it’s too late by then.

If you see ‘clearly’ and understand how things work, you don’t have to believe anything and you will be free of doubt and fear and your suffering will end. Then you can live a happy life.

Thomas Jefferson died with Seneca on his night stand. He based the Declaration of Independence on Stoic practicality and metaphysics. I am his child and he is one of my fathers.

Pick good role models.

Fake it til you make it.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 65d3ea10
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:20 pm

99 wrote:Cy, wrt your post #479... am still doing look-ups of the first section of that post that you have numerically listed. There's a lot of info there so it's going to take a while until I can comment on it in an informed manner. Thanks for posting it and I'm finding this material very intriguing!

YW. Crack it and so much will begin to make sense.

Who are the Aes Dana?

Who is DA Group?

Who is Jescarat?

https://secure.thementalmilitia.com/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=pa5osao8ug47b0p0djv51gp3l0&topic=35072.msg435443#msg435443

What are the Celtic Values? see Imbas Org

What part does the Ollamh Erenn play in the Brehon Law System?

What rank is the Ollamh Erenn equal to? Why does mention of that rank silence the Illumined youngster?

Have you seen "Ollamh Fodhla Eochaidh do Teamhair Origin of Republican Eire"?

Have you seen Mogh Ruith in "The Siege of Knocklong"? When the first Christian Drui of Valentia Island first schooled the High King Cormac, who would one day produce "Comac's Instructions" and pen the laws of ancient Ireland for posterity.

Have you seen "Description of the Ancient Territory of Fermoy and its Posterity"?

Have you seen "The Lost Legal System Pre-Common Law Ireland"?

Have you seen "Merchants and Millwrights of the Piscataqua"?

Look to Ambrose in 1623 Great Works. Gorges is also "Groghe". Mason was a ally, man of reason, his family not so much.

Have you seen "The Thirteen Colonies: Virginia, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York" details the fight against the royalist Mason family. https://play.google.com/books/reader?id=9Q0TAAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover&output=reader&hl=en&pg=GBS.PA1

See a page with the US Navy for the story of 1775 Machias Maine
    other books for the gift of the Pine Tree Flag. All parts of the history are extant if you put them together. America has NEVER been alone in its fight against the Illumined!

Have you seen "Confirming GWs Letters on Illuminati" in the national archives?

Have you seen "Pattons Protoges Post WW2 Madrid Circular"?

Have you seen "UMB EDU Global Redesign Initiative - Online Guide"?

Have you seen how JFK and his brother sought to right the ancient shame (from the theft of Caisel Eire) in the land of the "Mountain" (Mountain being metaphor for Liberty)? --- see Ceallachain's story. How Aine of the Aes Dana supported those of the Eogannacht of Caisel who supported TRUTH against the ancestors of Kennedy? It was she who first prophecied the changes at the hands of the Red-Haired English Queen who fought this fight too. See the Irish Sea Queen who met with Elizabeth I and the ground they laid with sea captains & letters of Marque in the new world...

I have nothing on the First Navy group circa 1975 only our last personal experience with them and their formal request decades before Obama's purges of the US Military. See very first link above at the Mental Militia forum. For over 200 years the watch has been stood. Now you should have some concept why Identity is so incredibly important...compare that identity against the Illumined and their pedophilia...as different as night is to day.

The Illumined have attempted to steal that identity and destroy it.

You cannot achieve the Type I Civilization and keep it without that identity and the TRUTHS of History. For 10,000+ years the Aes Dana have maintained a careful nurturing of this in wait for all of you to be ready for it...your inheritance of those who fought the Illumined in ancient world wars millennia past.

It lives in all of you if you will only remember. FiOs.

FiOs: Vision, Memory, Dream (Old Irish); (modern Irish) Knowledge.

Against all manner of tyranny you are 'Giant Sword-Wielding Champions'...be Roar once more.

One last thing, you must be aware the proxies of the Illumined are doing genetic research on the global celtic diaspora...in an age of genetic bio-weapons.

Cyrellys ni Geibhendach ua Dubhagain do Willamette do Laconia do Feara Maighe Feinne, banais righi.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    jofo

Post by jofo Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:14 pm

garzparz wrote:I have graduated with letters. Please no longer refer to me as garzzz, Eric, sham, grasshopper, oh wise one or dumbass.

I am now The Smelly Goat.

All behold the power of my great smell.

"The straightforward and good person should be like a smelly goat—you know when they are in the room with you.”  

— Marcus Aurelius

You may also refer to me as either Smelly or Goat, as you like.

Free yourself from your perceptions, conceptions and imaginations is all I’m saying and then look again at things with your ‘true’ eyes. That’s all I’m smelling about.

https://www.schamper.ugent.be/daily/how-to-be-a-stoic

Listen to me now very closely...

Surrender and trust do not come from any belief or faith. A scientist would never surrender their reason, their greatest tool. Surrender and trust are born from “clear seeing”, not your version of details.

You think you see clearly Wink

Not so sure anymore are you?

You will never see it all...never.

No mind can contain IT or conceive of IT.

Perhaps I have knocked you off balance.

Good, go all the way, fall...to rise.

But you will not be granted immortality brave knight, you will be given a good life.

Live it well and love all as yourself and consider all a friend well met...like doug does, for all our sakes.

This is the game, you must take your hands off the wheel.

That’s why you are here on OMF.

You are being given a chance to finally meet yourself, face to face.

Not God or a god damn alien, YOU!

But who the FUCK can you trust in this madhouse?!

Only yourself friends, only yourself.

A Lion will eat you if you put your head in its mouth, it’s too late by then.

If you see ‘clearly’ and understand how things work, you don’t have to believe anything and you will be free of doubt and fear and your suffering will end. Then you can live a happy life.

Thomas Jefferson died with Seneca on his night stand. He based the Declaration of Independence on Stoic practicality and metaphysics. I am his child and he is one of my fathers.

Pick good role models.

Fake it til you make it.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 65d3ea10

great post.
    ohno

Post by ohno Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:15 am

garzparz, i've been attracted to this forum because of Cameron and this portal stuff and have read here for some time. However your posts made me now subscribe.

One side of my inner self feels totally opposed to you (the UFO, Disclosure, conspiracy research guy) - the other side feels totally attracted to you (the Zen,philiosphical  interested guy). There is it again my schizoid problem.

My feeling is that as time goes time more and more people are, because of the internet and the new way information is flowing, into Conspiracy theories (true ones and false ones), Phenomenas (UFO, paranormal etc.) and disconnecting from the old centrally controlled flow of information (MSM, Politics, Authorities). I dont see this as some sort of "New New Age movement" but more as a paradigm shift regarding how information flows.

I remember reading in some translated stuff about the Vedas about the cosmology of the Vedas. Afair they were thinking that there are 14 Dimensions. There are 7 higher and 7 lower dimensions. The physical one in which are living with our bodies, is the most "dense" one and it the middle (7 or so). The old hindus were thinking that demons,angels,gods (and nowadays probably UFO phenomena) were playing their games in the physical world with humans and manipulated them by using the fears, desires, wishes etc. against the humans. I think they've called these entities "Asuras" (at least the negative ones). They are trying to lead the humans astray by creating illusions in the outer,material world and its "reality" - in order to keep the humans away from realizing their true nature, potential and capabilities, which only can be realized by looking inwards and not outwards (by using, lets say the Zen Way, as one example).

Humans nowadays are pretty distracted and desensitivized. The consumation of material goods doesnt fullfill their needs and desires. It doesnt fill up the void inside of most people. Most are learning that sooner or later. Hence they are turning to other illusions to escape from their inner void - illusions that are more in the metaphysical, religious and phenomena range. Escapism.

One of my theories is that maybe these outer dimensional entities described in the Vedas have to use always new illusions in our material world in order to keep humans away from looking inwards in a certain way. They have to create new material riddles in the physical world because humans get used to the old illusions and turning away sooner or later. So they have to present the humans new "magic". Hence the evolution from fairies, religious wonders, paranormal stuff to modern day UFO appereances. You have to keep to humans distracted by using new wonders.

Basically it's a Fortean view - like Vallée's "Messenger of Deception" ideas. His main theory that the phenomena changes its appereances over time/centuries and depending on the socio-cultural backgrounds of the observer/population. For him the appereance as UFO is only the current modern age expression of a phenomena which has used different forms of expressions throughout the centuries in which it confronted humans. Basically he attributed to them (the phenomena) also a great deal of deception.

My point is: these phenomenas are existing and happening in our physical world, hence there is some sort of intelligence/entities behind it - but i'm questioning the motivation behind the intelligence and bascially i see and agree to some extent your (garzparz, if i fully understand your points) points about these phenomenas leading humans away from realizing maybe their true potential and power by presenting them wonders and magic...according to their cultural/age/belief system background.

So maybe, if there is truth in this portal stuff, it's just the newest hottest shit in town to lead humans astray. UFOs are getting slowly old fashioned, we need a new illusion to keep them entertained and distracted.

Maybe they are just outer dimensional tricksters who want to be worshipped
    ohno

Post by ohno Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:39 am

Also there may be another possibility (not the pessimistic ones, that they are only trickster). What if only the outside of the box thinking aspect presented us by Phenomenas, UFOs etc. makes us overcome current paradigms in our consciousness and therefore helping us to evolve? Then one might say the intelligence behind the phenomena which is presenting us these magic and wonders might have benevolent motivations.

The following text i've once wrote a few years ago in another forum. But since there is a common layer (as far i think) between UFOs and other phenomenas,paranormal etc. one could also say "Phenomenas are like Zen Riddles"

[Hypothesis] UFOs are like Zen riddles

UFOs are possibly like Zen Riddles (Koans). The purpose of their appeareances is possibly to bring down the current dominant paradigm/dogma/ideology in science and maybe civilization in general (strict rationalism combined with a strict mechanistic world view -- at least that are my words for it).

By their appereances and actings they are challenging the rationalism of humans/civilization. But UFOs and their actions are not understandable (or even provable) by rational mind/rational thinking. They are like one of these Koan riddles in Zen Buddishm to bring down the rational mind simply by "overloading" it. They and their actions are irrational,elusive,paradox and without sense (to our rational mind).

So the purpose of their actions (followed from the function of a Koan) may be to bring down rational mind and the current paradimg in order to steer human civilization in a certain direction of evolution. A possible reason may be that there is too much of a gap between our technological evolution and our consciousness state --- possibly our state of evolution is out of balance in favor for technology and that may endanger our future development process (clearly this is the complete opposite view to someone who thinks technology will save us all).

A possible example from UFO history regarding this technic: 70000 people saw the last appereance at Fatima on October,13 in 1917. Classified as a "religious wonders" this was clearly (or also) a UFO appereance too. It's written that not all of the witnesses saw the same. Some saw the "dancing of the sun", some "a lightball", some saw nothing at all, some only have heared noised and smell special things. Interestingly it seems to be that the witnesses who were "strong catholic believers" did see "less" than the skepticals -- which is "funny" for an event that is classified as an religious wonder of the catholic church. Could it be that the Fatima/UFO appereance adressed especially the rational-minded skeptics and less the strong believing catholics among the witnesses?

Surely this is just a mix of theories of other peoples thinking (Vallees "cultural feedback thermoeter",Mckennas "Eschaton",RAWs "challenging of our reality tunnel" etc.)

*Note: the Hypothesis is about whats the purpose of UFOs are and not who/which intelligence is behind it
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:19 am

OHNO / Welcome

Smelly Goat / you are of good stamp ! I have gained from you. Thank you for mentioning me in good light. i hope you get to that farm.

Dan / thank you for everything, for your support with the Princess etc and for the lunch and dinners you are very generous.

Pres UFO / goes for you too! thank you for being teammates !

footman/ thank you !!

thank you everyone, even if we haven't spoken

lets let go of the wheel a little more in 2018

doug

Post by Guest Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:22 am

Guys, no more garrzzz here, I am The Smelly Goat Wink

Let me parse all this.

As you may have noticed, the energy is moving here.

It’s always moving everywhere.

I like your post Doug.

I’m grateful too, we all should be.

I have no answers for anyone.

I can’t help anyone.

You can help yourself.

I learned doug, to get things done on Earth, it takes two things,

Focus and intention.

The Farm is already here, it is materializing around us and anyone will be welcome there.
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:48 am

smelly goat/  great minds think alike!  I just made this Facebook post and saw your post!

Doug Auld COMPLETIONS! COMPLETIONS! In 2018, I will continue to strive to complete! to tie up and finish all that I have started be it a painting project, a song I'm working on or a communication i need make with a friend etc. Completions are very satisfying! Incompletions weigh me down. Even cleaning a closet, giving away what I don't need! Completions!! thats where its at!

btw/ on my 4 hour ride to see dan and footman, I listened all the way on audio book to Seneca.   I was quite honestly , giddy!

smelly/ "But always remember kindness comes first and is always more important than knowledge and wisdom, always. You must be kind to yourself first."

good words here!!

Last edited by painterdoug on Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:00 am

OHNO, welcome and well met.

Thanks doug and jofo.

Cy, your history is impressive. I don’t know what it means, but I respect it.

Thanks for the thoughtful post ohno. I read everything here, always. It’s important to have a place to discuss these things together and compare notes. Dan and I used to argue a lot here, but not so much now that I calmed down.

I do think you are right. The way we receive information is changing. It will likely be implantable in a few years. Neural lace might happen. I’ll augment myself for sure. I will stay fully engaged in life for my life. Knowledge is not wisdom though.

On the conflict within and schism, yes, everyone has that reaction to Truth. That is the beginning of wisdom. Stay with the hard thoughts and uncomfortable places and people. They are the keys to your Realization and Awareness. I suggest you go with that feeling and let the two opposite ideas resonate in your mind until you go OUT of your mind, like I had too, but I came back, focus and intention are the keys to wisdom.

But always remember kindness comes first and is always more important than knowledge and wisdom, always. You must be kind to yourself first.

There is always a false image for a true one. The new age is spiritual materialism pure and simple. They are continuing the idea that there is a soul to progress to eternity. I don’t know anything about that or not, but I live assuming this is it.

I have one life and this could be my last day.

It happens here and now. I assume this form is done when my appearance here ends. That’s how I do it. The Stoics and some Zen feel this way too. So what are all the rest of humanity progressing towards?

NOTHING, they tread water in a dark age.

Buddha said kill him if you meet him on the path, he said any material god is a lie. He was right.

Yes, as you say, we can bypass all authorities and you don’t have to stop at GO and you get the entire bank to boot to play with. Because listen, we are here playing as the One. This I know through direct experience.

Direct experience of all of it is what is being offered to Humanity now.

Another trick, forget all the vedas. Forget any book mapping out a spiritual path. If they say it’s an ocean of love and they have no mission, listen to those voices. Throw those maps away and you will strap on a super charger. The only map to find is the one in your heart. I know it sounds cheesy. But we are not our thoughts and feelings. That’s the clue, the wink.

ohno, the information is inside of you and flowing out of us. We are making all this happen. We are doing it.

ohno, I’m happy you are here. I like where your head is at. You will be fine.

Your Mind has many thoughts, good ones. Examine them, they are leading you inside yourself.

You have the tune, I can tell. Yes, it’s all a koan.

If they didn’t care about us somehow, the others wouldn’t hide. Some hide from us out of fear maybe or not wanting to play with children. We can’t hurt them really, only materially can we hurt things.

I think I have pierced all of it, I know it. I think more of us will.

Now life just keeps flowing and the silence is deafening!

I had to conquer my anger to stand here in peace. It just evaporated when it found no quarter in my heart or mind.

Amazing image I found today on business insider talking about why aliens are bothering with us if they exist. This artist knows the occult well. Powerful image to meditate on. Also the theme of As Above, So Below is integrated into this.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 D132aa10

Last edited by garzparz on Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:15 am; edited 5 times in total

Post by Guest Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:01 am

Doug check out the Tao of Seneca if you have not.

Mighty stuff.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 5d11dc10

Post by Guest Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:15 pm

Stoicism is the ideal Operating System for moving in a stressful unpredictable world. It helps you make better decisions and calm down. You can make no good decision unless from peace and calm.

I won’t stop talking about it...ever.

I don’t know that we are quite aware how insane we are.

Mankind has gone utterly insane. Utterly. It is lost in the wilderness.

A Scientist holds to their reason and method and skill to death as an example of our insanity, yet they deny fundamentally the first principle within them, moving them. Amazing.

I can’t believe how dumb everyone is being, but I expect and accept it now.

“Whatever years in the past Death owns. Death owns the past! Nothing is ours except time.What fools these mortals be. They allow the mostly useless replaceable things lead them into fear. They fear death as a terror. How do I who preach to you so freely practice peace? My expense account balances. I can tell you what I’m wasting. I can tell you why I am a poor man.” — Seneca

Insane. You can’t reason with insane people. You have to catch them as they fall away from culture.

Seneca is pithy and easy to read. If you decide to add Stoicism to your quiver, you must practice it.

Religions don’t help people like cognitive therapy does and it’s based on pure Stoic thought.

You need a philosophy that puts rubber to the road and is practical and can be held inside you when all is stripped away from you.

Get your hands dirty in life and be a great human being of our time.

Nothing changes unless we set our intentions to simply accept the things I can’t, the courage to accept what I can’t and the wisdom to know the difference.

Eat good food and exercise everyday and you will get better. Digest one good idea a day and penetrate it with your gaze. You can see into anything. You can see the Truth in anything!

I have a responsibility now, not a mission. And I do it now patiently and kindly. For I know most are asleep and irrational. You must be so gentle with people at times and then you may see when the stick is needed, but gentleness first. You cannot eat all the food in one sitting, you will need to digest the Truth using time all the days of your life, a bit at a time.

And when you are ready, try to read ‘On the Shortness of Life’ by Seneca.

I swear this will help you be a better UFOlogist, Assassin, Scientist, Mystic, as you like.

I am laying out for you the treasures of Humanity found when you seek to Know Thyself.

No good thing is pleasant to possess unless you can share it with friends. Part of me tells me never trust Dan and Ron, but I’m changing my opinion. Here I am, can’t fight it. I don’t know why I say these things. I just feel to spontaneously. But I expect all to disappoint me now, so there is no surprise. I love to teach what I learn. If this can’t be shared or if it doesn’t help or has helped myself, what is the point?

The miracle is that the universe can be percieved at all.

If you have something effective to share, throw it into the ring.

Take care.

— Smelly
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:07 pm

As the modern paradigm is turned inside out, who are we going to believe?  As our trusted authorities melt away, where do we turn for truth?  

It will be a confusing and painful time.  If you are without principles, there will be many temptations to exploit the confusion of others, projecting over-confidence in partial truths.  

There are those who would short-circuit history simply by denying history.  History can be painful, particularly the end of history.  

There is a strong tendency to seek truth within, as the stoics advise.  However, we are not solitary animals.  We are political animals.  We socialize and seek social confirmation, for our beliefs.  

I’m not a stoic, I’m a commualist.  I seek communion.  There are only three people I can commune with...... R,A&K, at least one of whom, we might easily surmise, is a professional disinformant, and another of whom claims exotic provenance.  Take pity upon my communal instincts.  

But what should I have expected?  I ask you.  

How did I get myself into an apparently peculiar situation..... peculiar company, anyway?  I guess I’ve never given up hope.... not since I encountered sophia.  That’s been my main symptom.... of having been ‘bitten’.  And I’m fairly patient with my hope.  

And then there was the obvious question......  if this is not all just an accident, what is it?  But that question was answered on day one, for me at least.  If there was any reason, it had something to do with the SoT.  That was 41 years ago.  Now we have the nyt story..... the weird desk goes mainstream.  

I hope that the truth will come out, and that it is hopeful.  I hope that DonKim will not start a war.  Is that asking too much?  I ask it in good faith.  Faithfulness is a quintessentially human condition.  Humans are not naturally stoic.  That is a contrivance.  

It has been pointed out, more than once, that the encounter video is questionable, at best, and the whole TSAAS setup is likewise. That such an earthshaking story would make it to the Times, virtually unvetted, is the real news. A trickster is afoot. Has anyone seen a trickster in the neighborhood?

My sophia story...... three very unremarkable events, but taken together..... it was a seed on fertile soil. All very subjective. Nothing to see here, folks.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:21 pm; edited 5 times in total

Post by Guest Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:08 pm

You can’t believe anything you see, I’m telling you...

Too funny.

I’ll play the conspiracy theorist. What if they used Disclosure as a fade, to give the true UFO groupies a chance to call it out as a hoax and give them some credibility. Or maybe these bozos are studying dream tech. Either way, it’s a fun cat and mouse game to watch I must admit. I am entertained.

Anyway, then they use Dan and crew to deliver the payload.

Sorry Dan, again you show your ignorance of the the heart of Stoicism. I’m not saying it’s perfect, but it’s good enough to go through the end of the world with.

That’s why it came into being I know. To help us then and now.

I have read them and I am a Stoic. They promote actually full social and political engagement as part of the flourishing life.

Get your facts straight. Don’t mislead people through ignorance. And Stoics and monks will rise against a Tyrant as Jefferson and crew did. Many Roman and greek stoic activists.

Some of us know truly what Freedom is and its costs. And we know the value and meaning of Justice.

I’ve decided to live a great life in the end. So should we all. And if you practice your Death everyday as I do, there will be no surprises either way, bullet, bomb or old age.

‘… through him [Severus] I have come to understand Thrasea, Helvidius, Cato, Dio, Brutus, and have grasped the idea of a state based on equality before the law, which is administered according to the principles of equality and freedom of speech, and of a monarchy, which values above all the liberty of its subjects’ (1.14).

— Marcus Aurelius

Sounds familiar...hmmm. The founding fathers were not Christians, they were Stoics!!!!! Washington loved them. Cherish people of high character and imagine they watch your every move.

Now back to the portals and history Dan, which only belongs to Death, but hold onto it if you like. We have found the world here now.

I simply Dan can’t understand you. I’m sorry. God knows I’ve tried. I don’t know what kind of character you have, so I don’t have an opinion on that. But I shall persist and be patient with you, for you are a part of me, and I you and if we truly love Humanity and each other as ourselves and practice what we preach, we would never turn each other away.

The proof of a good philosophy is in the good and happiness it brings you. The proof of a good teacher is wise kind and compassionate students. Everyone can judge the quality of the fruit for themselves...after they have had a taste.
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:18 pm

Former Joint Chiefs chairman: Nuclear war with North Korea closer than ever

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/31/politics/north-korea-trump-mullen-graham/index.html

Post by Guest Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:22 pm

Yeee Haaaaw!

@awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:29 pm

Dan, have you detailed your Sophia experience somewhere within the pages of this forum? If not, would you be willing to share? No pressure though, I know these things can be extremely personal. I only ask since it’s been hinted at. Thanks for listening.
    jofo

Post by jofo Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:31 pm

thanks smelly goat, cheers to you and to all

i hope each of you have a safe and happy new year

there's a lot to reflect on at years end, so much drama and entertainment, as the goat put it. but don't too much time dwell on the past nor obsess about the future; remember that everything we need is here, now, if we're present to experience it. the purpose of life is the journey, the experience, not the attainment of eternity, that's promised to all.
    RyanM
    RyanM

Post by RyanM Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:40 pm

dan wrote:
    How did I get myself into an apparently peculiar situation..... peculiar company, anyway?

Perhaps the same way Ron, Aliyah, Jim Semivan, Chris Bledsoe, and some others got into it.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:40 pm

I still feel you are missing what is here for you to find Dan, in plain sight, in your own words, but I’m not in our head. There are two currents here, lies and truth. I can’t put my finger on it, but something is off, I have an ear for Truth. I trust my ears and things just don’t sound right here. I’m not ultimate authority, I’m just awake and I’m telling you, you are missing something.

Don’t you trust me Wink

We are the people of the Lie, some of us have found Truth.

It’s your life.

I for one, claim no cosmic provenance and you rarely look and see enough to really hear what I say.

You are not as open as you think.

But your answers or none lie in everything you are connected to.

Are we not all to try to find the best way to live and share what we find?

That is happening.

I would have peace in that.

No one is shouting anyone down, we are discussing the only meaningful thing here now, who are we and how should we live.

And more people are watching us now Dan.

People are crazy hungry for Truth.

I didn’t come here for answers and I have none really.

You have all the answers for these people?

Have you thought what you will tell all these people here now?

Well maybe that’s why we are here, to back you up.

Sigh.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:09 pm

And listen up you fucking liars, you know who you are. I detest you. I vomit you out of my mouth you unnatural things.

I abide no liars and lies are never ever the way.

EVER!

You decided on the poor path in life as a liar and you betrayed yourself and nature. Never too late to stop lying. There was no good that came from your lies, nor ever, no not one, you vipers. You have dogged man from the beginning.

And people like me and Cy have always checked you. We are always drawn together, the forces of light and dark, but there is no dark really.

“When a man lies he is acting impiously toward Nature and he creates disorder within himself by entering into conflict with the natural order of the universe.” — Marcus Aurelius (q.v. Meditations, 9.1)

Dan, stoics see all of Man as their community. How little you really know.

Ouch.

It must be Truth above all else, you should know that as Human beings. You do know that, you just forgot.

Damn do I feel the tide rising today.

I am glad my tongue has lost its restraint in a time of great ignorance.

Now is not time to be silent, now is the time to live and be Truth.

Now is always the best time for Truth, there is no wrong time.

Intense.
    jofo

Post by jofo Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:17 pm

we're all perfectly imperfect

if you believe all things are connected, isn't stoicism what we should expect of an ethical community? to collectively come to and understanding our place in the present, our cause and effect, to be responsible.

we have only one goal; to live well

right?
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:23 pm

Sen. Lindsey Graham says that President Trump should embrace the anti-regime protests currently engulfing Iran and be prepared to go to war with North Korea over the country's nuclear program ...

Asked if this means 2018 "will be the year of preemptive strikes," Graham said it will "be the year to deny North Korea the capability to hit the homeland."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/graham-on-north-korea-iran-we-can-deliver-fatal-blows-to-really-bad-actors-in-2018/

Post by Guest Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:23 pm

Right.

Live effective happy joyful ‘flourishing’ lives irregardless of our circumstances.

If a Roman slave could do this and become the greatest teacher of all time, we can, who are so modern.

I wish I was born to live in Greece 2200 years ago sitting on Xeno’s porch not ever having come into contact with this dark stupid age of humanity. Why do I want the dregs when I can live on Olympus?

Because Zeus fell in love with Humanity I guess.

Bearing with one another and loving nature and all as yourself is the Way.

No lies, this is Truth.

Don’t you fools see this is heaven on a plate for you Wink

Good show jofo.

Have I mentioned faith, god or belief as the way?

No, so discard them. You no longer need these things.

No thief can ever steal your will.

Stoicism and all schools of Hellenistic philosophy, like Epicureanism, were derived from Socrates. I think we should go back to the place I was led to and begin again. We should pick up where they left off and we are actually.

Stoicism is booming and it will be the victor. I just know it. I’m all in, but it’s just one arrow in the quiver, the opposite side of Zen. Stoicism is Zen for the rational mind. Quite amazing. I’m doing a comparative study of both. It’s exciting as I can submit it to the current world leaders in stocism I found and am learning from. Mark my words, Humanity moves forward from here stoically.

It’s the only honest place for a person of intelligence to stand and face life. Prove me wrong. I find it so wise, so powerful to the Western atrophied Mind. Try it and it will just work, like physics and math.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:50 pm

ah, making some progress with the Philosophs...

Quote:

Garzparz wrote: Cy, your history is impressive. I don’t know what it means, but I respect it.

Garzparz wrote:“When a man lies he is acting impiously toward Nature and he creates disorder within himself by entering into conflict with the natural order of the universe.” — Marcus Aurelius (q.v. Meditations, 9.1)

Dan, stoics see all of Man as their community. How little you really know.

It must be Truth above all else, you should know that as Human beings. You do know that, you just forgot.

Garzparz did you notice the term "Nature" in Marcus's quote is emphasized? Nature is a unique philosophical pathway to which stoicism also belongs...have you read Cormac's Instructions?

JOFO wrote:JOFO: we're all perfectly imperfect

if you believe all things are connected, isn't stoicism what we should expect of an ethical community? to collectively come to and understanding our place in the present, our cause and effect, to be responsible.

we have only one goal; to live well

Garzparz wrote:GarzP: No thief can ever steal your will.

Dan too has been right atop it, but like you has stopped short of full perception.

Yes the Founders especially those members who were also of Nature's Crowd aka The Natural Crowd. The Alexandrian Church (Roman) and Illumines called Stoics & Pelagians "heretics", glossing over the ancient Celtic culture that spawned it...a culture that existed prior to "Western Civilization" in the classical sense, which shared its dialogs and knowledge with the ancient Greeks particularly during the Socratic period. No civilization lives in a vacuum.

The diametrically opposed civilizations of Illumined influenced vs the northern Erenn, each morphing a little in every generation.

Remember in posts past I've pointed out that the Erenn civilation though pastoral in its later millennia was at one point non-terrestrial and technologically advanced. That the Erenn share a genome with certain Others specific families. All humanity shares non-terrestrial genetics with OVER seven other non-terrestrial races...perhaps as many as nine...but that ONE line has been entirely lost. You all do recall?: http://432hunabku.referata.com/wiki/Main_Page See the lessons.

Yes we see MAN as our community and yes it is as should be in the return to an advanced society ready for the TYPE I civilization state and associated affairs.

Garzparz you said you still didn't see the implications. The implications are that there have always been TWO tracks MAN has travelled...the dark and the light. We've clashed before...it is clashing now. Who here has been following the Qanon releases? Some of you have been following the resulting events certainly whether you see the Qanon backstory or not.

FYI the sealed indictments now number over 9000. Flights have been delivering high profile persons to GITMO. Cats in the Attic were blinded to accomplish the outset.

The Illuminist culture of pedophilia, internal conquest, depopulation agenda is being systematically unraveled and dismantled in favor of the original track that the Illuminists thought to eradicate. You do not walk into the home of a powerful entity and its construct and start tearing away at the walls without consequences. They have met the hidden story and are paying dearly for disturbing it.

If they had been wiser they'd have attempted their illicit global governance elsewhere and never set foot on the Mountain (Land of Liberty).

Is this over? No. But it HAS begun. Intervention on civil war.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 2017-12-31

B‏ @B75434425 31 Dec 2017
    More
    #qanon New Years Hint #1: At least 30 congressmen will not be returning after their Holiday BREAK.
    74 replies 513 retweets 838 likes

Complete List of NOTABLE RESIGNATIONS https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B-95giwldeKgsd0nYiw_sEaSf4kGNLZgEIvEhL2mVAw/edit#gid=0
    282 in number of resignations

Chris Malcheski‏ @CMalcheski Dec 29
    More
    "Emergency" discussion in 8Chan this morning. Rogue nuke sub w/SEAL team. Caca to hit fan. 4+ hours of work to present this: http://www.enigma-q.com/ep1.docx . This is in WORD format. Hopefully people here know me well enough by now to trust. #QAnon #FollowTheWhiteRabbit #TheStorm

Breaking Trump demands all info on Seth Rich murder

Breaking: Ms 13 tied to killing of Seth Rich and that is tied to Wasserman

Specops just raided Bummer' s mansion in Thailand. Occupants were tipped off

Update: Judge Scalia murder being investigated now. Wasserman under investigation for Rich murder. Trump approved the investigation if both murders

This nation was never a construct of the Globals and the Illumines. It was not theirs to steal or to enact subversion & the "global redesign initiative". IT belonged to something else...far far older.

Cyrellys speaking as Banais Righi, reply to a low-level Illumined descendant wrote: wrote:"And how do you know so much? You know you're not allowed to..."

lol my friend, there are some things in this world far older than even the illumined ones. They don't usually get involved. But Synchronicity has called all parties to the table.

Did any of you figure out who DA Group and Jescarat are?

Yes it and other details matter.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:23 pm