Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:48 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeToday at 3:05 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 11:11 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 11:01 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+24
RandomSample
GSB/SSR
Apophis Pletho
skaizlimit
Elron Hubcap
ohno
@awestruckt
RyanM
Dodo bird
presidentialufo
isaackoi
murnut
Software Developer
Earthling
hobbit
painterdoug
dan
NordicWonder
zooky
Cyrellys
jofo
Foot Mann
Ultraterrestrial
28 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

And, wait again, how does egolessnes differ from being born again.....?  

It differs only superficially.  The form may appear very different, but not the underlying cause.

Personal realization of truth.........?

I’m arriving back in Baltimore.........

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:17 pm

Dan, have you ever read Rene Guenon?

I think if not, you would really enjoy and be challenged by his work.

He fills in the BPW and rationalizes a lifetime of comparative observations from most exoteric and esoteric systems.

He knows his history secret, occult and formal. I am finding him a great guide through symbols and sacred science.

Sacred science, that’s an interesting question thing area of study for myself recently. Being a syncretic mystic type, it would make sense I would find him sooner or later. I think he adds some to the discussion of UTs throughout our history using myth and symbol. He puts true Christianity in perspective, compared to the empty formalized one.

You kind of led me to him looking for the edge of metaphysics.

I’m closing the loop sort of speak.

I’m seeing beyond Leibnitz and the BPW Dan. No one here cares as much about the battle between metaphysics, physics and philosophy more than you probably.

I come to metaphysics late, mid-life, but I get it intuitively and more and more rationally.

Guenon sees Leibnitz the least limited of systematic philosophers, but sees him still off the mark using ‘possibles’ and ‘compossibles’. They seek to limit universal unmanifest Possibility. This has been the conflict and source of your and my arguments at times.

This world is an ensemble of manifested compossibles, but not the sum total of all that is possible. Just what is possible using these cosmic variables. Every possibility has its proper existence according to its non-manifest nature.

Dan, what we have here before us is an impossible ‘round square’. The two possibles are realizable at the same time.

I only briefly wade into Guenon’s case extending the BPW. Is there only one world as Leibnitz posits? This is either a pure tautology or it is devoid of sense. The existence of a circle does not negate the existence of a square. Many worlds could exist side by side. Possibles in one world exist outside the limits of another. So no possibility can be excluded from universal Possibility because it does not conform to the limits of this world where we consider other possibilities.

To manifest is to limit. Each possible world conforms to its own nature. Leibnitz’s struggle for the best possible world is not metaphysical. This is Guenon’s point.

Any attempt to transpose what is merely a biological hypothesis onto all that is manifest or not is unintelligible. In metaphysics, every possible is real according to its own nature.

The impossible alone is nothing. Dan is not denying possibilities of non-manifestation I think, if he is, I think he is wrong Wink

They just aren’t our concern maybe. Real and possible are not exclusive of each other, which is the mistake of philosophy Guenon believes. Space is only one possibile mode of the possible.

This provides the foundation for multiple states of being possible. I don’t think Dan would disagree. Possibilities of manifiestation and non-manifestation are equally contained within total Possibility. So being is not infinite. Outside of being are all the possibilities of non-manifestation, which is non-being, but this is not nothingness, as some philosophies imply incorrectly. So non-being must contain being. Universal Possibility contains the totality of possibilities. Being and Non-being are its two aspects.

Manifestation is always conditioned and transitory. Non-manifestation is permanent and unconditioned. Nothing manifest can ever be lost. To become non-manifest is a passage beyond form. Death is just a change of mode. Possibilities of non-being are mutually exclusive to being. So neither is superior. We consider these things from the point of view of manifestations. The void is not non-being, but only one of its states.

Non-being is our primary state. Silence carries within itself speech as non-being contains being. Unity is just metaphysical Zero, Non-being. So speech is just silence actively expressing itself. We introduce no distinction on the state of non-being, we can’t.

We are luminous manifestation here now within non-manifestation. Black is not negative, only to us on the white side must it be spoken of in negative terms. Guenon is formidable, no? I love it.

Head hurt yet Wink I think this fun to mix it up considering these things. I think there is much more work we can do on the BPW. The BPWH is like the Stoic saying, obviously something is happening here...it’s just not your concern really because this is your experience here manifested real.

So where do the portals come into this? Maybe an airlock between the manifest and unmanfest or just another mode of manifestation other than space-time?

What freedom is possible then?

“Absolute freedom can be realized only through complete universalization. Only a being liberated from the conditions of manifested existence, whether individual or even Supra-individual, has become absolutely ‘one’, or without duality if it’s realization surpasses Being. Only then can a being be a law unto itself, because this being is entirely identical with its sufficient reason, which is both its organizing principle and its final destiny.”

-- R. Guenon - The Multiple States of Being

Last edited by garzparz on Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:41 pm; edited 4 times in total

Post by Guest Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:50 pm

Tom DeLonge is promising there will be a major revelation of some kind in the mainstream media within three weeks of yesterday (11/19) and it won't be him doing the announcement. (He originally wrote within two weeks but then deleted that post). Trump speech? Sunday New York Times article? 60 Minutes segment? Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Lighting?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:33 am

Eric,

This is the first time that you have attempted to respond to any of the substance of the BPWH.  There are some well taken points that I will attempt to respond to, a bit later.  We are on our way to Massachusetts.  

3:30.........

Eric,

I can hardly wait for you to ask your first question about the BPWH.  

CorCat,

I would keep a close eye on DeLonge.  I rest assured that Tom’s news is fake news, but there is coordination between these various initiatives.  The left does know what the right hand does...... not Tom personally..... but his handlers.  

So, I stand by my previous statement....... the fake news will precede the the straight.   The truth has all the time in the world.  

The last I heard about the Alice/GtM show, it was moved back to Sunday, December 3.  I cannot say that we’ll have anything new to say.  Tom has the floor.  

9:50..........

But there are hints that it will not be permitted for the Princess initiative to be totally eclipsed by Tom’s juggernaut.  So...... you might be advised to stay tuned to Alice.  

And the pills that mother gives you don’t do anything at all.  

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:31 pm; edited 6 times in total

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:34 am

The BPW has presented itself to me for modification Wink

Take your time.

Let’s mix it up.

I’m on shaky metaphysical legs, but I think I am established firm enough now to discuss this.

I didn’t understand what the BPWH was really, but everyone thinks he got a lot right, even the mystics.

This led me to begin rationally understanding the bigger thing happening now and what Dan is all on about.

It must be rational, because Humans are by nature thus. I am Human. I am in awe of the manifestation. People who want to leave this, want to leave themselves. They don’t like themselves, so the world sucks.

The world as manifestation is beautiful and as valid as the non-manifest.

If you can’t share your Truth or discuss it with friends, it’s of no value. I have to learn to do my proofs no matter what I intuitively know.

So I will learn all there is to know about the BPWH and Leibnitz, intuitively I know it’s incomplete and I can rationally discuss this now.

Metaphysics is not dead, it walks hand in hand with intuition.

I wanted to know how to think, this is part of learning to think effectively and clearly. I respect the work you have done.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:21 am

Bill sees everything through a distorted lens and lack of understanding of physics so evetything appears to conform to the nstural laws as he does not understand them.

Tom had better be watching his backside.  The Tom and Steve initiatives present us with contrary theses....... in either case the PtB and the Visitors have opposing agendas.   In one case the PtB are trying to protect us from the evil intentions of the aliens.  In the other case the PtB are attempting to protect their Earthly hegemony by thwarting the rescue mission of the Visitors.  

Steve and Tom are invoking this political gridlock to explain the extended, 70 year, delay in Disclosure.  The BPWH proposes that ‘delay’ should rather be viewed in the larger, historical perspective.  

NorWon,

The best possible paradigm shift would be purely spontaneous, as we wake out of our dream. We could suppose that our collective unconscious becomes self-adjusting, with regard to the shifting of our changing existential exigencies. This may be the case for the vast majority of us. The need be nothing deliberate, on our part.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:05 pm

Political gridlock is a worldly concern. All considerations are off the table when you realize you are still in the Construct. Outside the Construct, all sorrow and sighing will have fled away.

Shed of the shackles that are our bodies, and the chains that are linear time things like politics have no meaning. There is no need for "disclosure" because everything is already revealed.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:30 pm

Hey, I know and figured out the Great Conspiracy, it’s all just a Dream and we are all full of shit, even tiny Tim, but this conspiracy is getting good.

This is an interesting OMF synchronicity...

Just remember it’s all a Dream and you have nothing to fear.

The CIA is just using the alien hoax to release new tech, duh.

You see that Tom Cruise CIA commercial Wink

Those guys will do anything.

I would never work for those bozos, not in this dream or any other.

I tell you that for a fact JACK!!!

I guess I’ve been used somehow, but I knew it would get weird when I emailed Jack. I knew that then. This shit is weird, but perfect for a goofy conspiracy Dream.

Jokes on me I guess.

It’s a dream so stretch to the light and make it a good one for all others you selfish inhuman bastards.

But the show must go on they insist...

Tom D, this is my shout out in the darkness for you...

Go easy on the kid. He means well. I feel him. Duped.

This isn’t the way, but who cares?

Tom, you need to ground yourself boy in yourself or you will be swept away by dream characters on tilt.

But then Brahman loves to fool and be fooled.

On with the show...
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:40 am

NorWon,

The best possible paradigm shift would be purely spontaneous, as we wake out of our dream.  We could suppose that our collective unconscious becomes self-adjusting, with regard to the shifting of our changing existential exigencies.  This may be the case for the vast majority of us.  There need be nothing deliberate, on our part.  

But, no, I cannot endorse your extreme advice to ‘shed the shackles that are our bodies.’  Too often, such admonitions accompany mystagoguery.  

The general advice of everyone else is to go with the flow.  That works, at most times.  But we are coming to a paradigm shift.  At such time, the flow becomes chaotic and turbulent.  You may have to resort to inertial guidance...... the truth lies within.  

The BPWH is nothing if not intuitive.   Intuition has never had an advocate.  I’ll be that advocate, if by default.  

400 years ago, reality suffered the Cartesian split between mind and matter.  The splitting has continued apace, ever since.  Now, every science proclaims its independence.  The tide might have turned with the advent of the Anthropic Principle, but, no.  

Anthropics had suffered a fatal blow, at the hands of Charles Darwin. Our fate was sundered between the competing paradigms of science and religion. Both competitors took a fundamentalist approach to their respective versions of reality.

(cont.......)

Post by Guest Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:48 am

Mystagoguery, great word.

Dan knows all the cool words.

Dan, do you like have a mystic comparative religion dictionary or something? Did you read that and just remember? Words are funny things. I can taste that word.

Yes, the first truth I realized holds true, act natural and go with the flow.

Trust the regulating processes of the Dream.

And don’t ever forget none of this is real Wink

Only Consciousness is real and we are it happening now.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:18 am

Hey Jude, You'll do.
    Just let this lady into Your hearts.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWP_lqd_8M0

This lady ...........
    http://grahamhancock.com/currivanj1/
    hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:05 pm

hobbit,

Please keep in mind that this particular section of OMF is reserved for the discussion of the BPWH.  

Michael Talbot’s Holographic Unverse was one of my earliest introductions to immaterialism.  

Superficially, it is a radical theory, but, in practice it has had no discernible impact on cosmology.  

The holographic principle and panpsychism bear some resemblance.  In both instances the unasked question is the source.  With materialism, there is no question as to the Source.  No such luck with immaterialism.  

It’s not clear that there need be any source. If there were, presumably it would be some sort of psyche. Might there not be more than one psyche, just as there are postulated to be an uncountable number of big bangs?

(cont........)
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:28 pm

We have much to be thankful for, but these are troubling times. Not all who seek disclosure will be pleased with the resulting revelation.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:32 pm

Then one shouldn’t seek Disclosure...no one need suffer any disappointment at all.

Stop seeking outside yourselves fools, it’s all lies.

I am grateful for my dream life such as it is and my chance to be Awareness here now.

There is no trouble here.

This is amusing.

As Awareness, are you not amused?

Then Maya has done her job.

Maya would chew us all up with a meteor or plague, as she likes.

From darkness we came and to darkness and silence we shall return.

Last edited by garzparz on Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:33 pm

Gosh, how could anyone possibly be disappointed with the best possible world?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:23 am

So, hobbit, here’s the deal with regard to pantheism/panpsychism ......

These ‘pans’ posit a homogeneous illusion..... as if we’re all mired in a mutual illusion, wherein there is no rhyme or reason.  There is just a chaos of conflicting karmas.  There is no Source...... everything is a perpetual, cyclical motion.  

However, with panentheism, there is a Source..... there is a rationale.  And, in the end, there is only one rational rationale..... it would entail personalism.  Persons are either the means or the ends..... but, with personalism, we are both.  

Reality is irreducibly lumpy.  We are the chips off the monadic Source.  We, persons are the primary subjects of reality.  Everything else is a secondary, intersubjective construct.  There is a reason for everyone and everything.  

I can think of no rationale for the existence of alternatives to the BPWH, except to contribute to the Katechon.  The Katechon is the best possible conceptual restrainer, to keep us off the scent of the truth, for the duration of our sojourn out into the world.  We did have to exile ourselves from Eden, to put history into motion.  

There is a logical, rather than a physical Big Bang. Before the advent of the primordial person, there was only a pleromic chaos. It took the advent of sapience to begin to sort things into the best possible world.

...... OTL ........
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:07 am

dan wrote:So, hobbit, here’s the deal with regard to pantheism/panpsychism ......

These ‘pans’ posit a homogeneous illusion..... as if we’re all mired in a mutual illusion, wherein there is no rhyme or reason.  There is just a chaos of conflicting karmas.  There is no Source...... everything is a perpetual, cyclical motion.  

However, with panentheism, there is a Source..... there is a rationale.  And, in the end, there is only one rational rationale..... it would entail personalism.  Persons are either the means or the ends..... but, with personalism, we are both.  

Reality is irreducibly lumpy.  We are the chips off the monadic Source.  We, persons are the primary subjects of reality.  Everything else is a secondary, intersubjective construct.  There is a reason for everyone and everything.  

I can think of no rationale for the existence of alternatives to the BPWH, except to contribute to the Katechon.  The Katechon is the best possible conceptual restrainer, to keep us off the scent of the truth, for the duration of our sojourn out into the world.  We did have to exile ourselves from Eden, to put history into motion.  

There is a logical, rather than a physical Big Bang.  Before the advent of the primordial person, there was only a pleromic chaos.  It took the advent of sapience to begin to sort things into the best possible world.  

...... OTL ........

https://www.space.com/38791-what-is-space-300-year-debate-still-rages.html

There is only consciousness.
    It is within and about all, it continually supplies in an eternal chase, and trips across the multi dimensional lattice matrix enabling creation and dissolvement

Post by Guest Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:16 am

The BPWH is a construct of a dream character.

Truth inspired such thought, but just to move the drama.

We can’t know anything about anything really, why would we need to know anything?

We are finite and irrational.

We were formed this way on purpose.

We all act our parts.

What problem could there be in a BPW?

What problem could there be in a dream?

You can play someone who fools others like Ron or Dan or you can be the fooled.

Same Consciousness on both sides.

It doesn’t work if they all know it’s a game.

There is another role.

The pied piper.

There are regulating processes in the Dream.

Dream is metaphor.

We and everything are metaphor in motion.

People like us have some purpose to wake up in the Dream I guess, maybe we just act as agents of change, part of the regulating process.

Some of us see ‘probably’ what’s coming in time.

Resistance is futile, whatever comes to your body, suffer with it. If you get blown into space, don’t hold your breath Wink

If you burn, it will be over quick.

If you drown...quick.

The rest is gravy.

Accept and enjoy the life that has come to you.

It doesn’t mean anything.

I don’t want to spoil the game.

This is kinda fun to watch from this POV.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:17 pm

About the Katechon...

Truth is never hidden and always simple, it’s a trick of perception and asking the right question to see it.

The right question is always the one blocking you from going further.

You must destroy the obstruction to take a step.

Not answer it, destroy it.

But which of us could ever pull that off without melting?

Not many.

Any of us can overcome the barriers at any moment, but who has the courage?

Is anyone left on Earth worth divine intervention to set things right in a dream?

Obviously games are instructive and used by higher levels of intelligence to instruct.

Is it really meaningless?

From the egoic facet it’s terrifying...Truth.

Eden is the inner black hole from whence we came and to where we return.

Black hole soul.

The flaming sword blocking the way to Eden is meant to keep us away from the Truth of meaningless, a dream regulating process.

Eden is the infinite void of featureless Consciousness.

We fret our hour upon the stage and are heard no more.

Eden is awareness of the abyss.

To see it to enter it.

The Katechon gates and guards the Truth from reason. It keeps us in character.

Something can’t come from nothing.

There is only Consciousness.

We can’t exist.

Impossible things.

Born of the void.

No self.

Singularity.

They aren’t suppose to know they are unreal.

So why are any of us able to break out of character?

What is the fate of the misfit toy?

Nothing comes from nothing and returns to nothing.

So the truth of me is nothing.

Who am I?

The source of life is a hole, dust to dust.

Born into a Universe to entertain.

The utter absurdity of this place.

I imagine most minds reading this here may yet reject this Truth.

The show must go on...

Nowhere to go. The integrated state is the end of this journey. The obliterating of untruth leaves only spirit it seems. This seems the end of all spiritual progressing, to self dissolution and Awareness.

Awareness survives the process of autolysis.

I can’t tell you what’s beyond.

No one can.

A chick in a cracked egg can stay inside and die or break out and take it’s chances.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:22 am

What am I ever going to do with Eric Garza.......?

My hope springs eternal that Eric is corrigible...... that, if you lead a horse to water, you can persuade him to partake thereof.  But to no avail, after nearly three years of trying.  

Eric is attempting to be the epitome of existential nihilism.  Mere words will have no power within his universe.  

Sometimes Eric rhapsodizes about his mystic states.  You would think he is the luckiest guy in the world.  In these states his is able to commune with the world’s greatest thinkers.  

I continue to be jealous of his erudition in the spiritual sphere.  But, all too often, he comes off as an overweened whiner.  His girlfriend might give him a speaking to.  

How is it that the self-admitted luckiest fella could wish that he had never been born into this world of shadows..... this vale of tears.  The rest of us normal people are the proof of God’s incompetence..... nay, malfeasance.  

He’s like a John Rockefeller complaining that God did not create everyone as rich as he is.  

But that is not enough....... he accuses Ron and me as conspiring to sell philosophical opium to the masses..... all the better to keep them subservient to the PtB.  

Basically, then, Eric has managed to drive me to my wits end.  But I can ill afford to admit defeat.  Will I not leave the 99, in order to attend to the one who strays?  

The fact that he is my most reliable correspondent....... beggars cannot be choosers. Yes, he is the cross I have to bear. Who am I to complain? Eric is my best possible cross.

(cont.......)

Post by Guest Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:03 am

I love the world!

I know what it is.

I know how to move in it.

I know how to be.

Don’t misquote me!

I am sharing my view and experience and you are welcome to yours.

We all see our part.

I love being your cross.

You can let it down anytime.

My drip drip seems to have worn the man down.

This is getting good.

Let’s have a big raucous name calling fight.

Dan likes to cuss me down Wink

My gift to piss all you blowhards off I guess.

Let’s get this shit out now.

I now and forever point to the incompleteness of the BPWH and I know of what I write, when you are ready to move it forward, let’s really talk.

I don’t have it all worked out, but you are onto it.

I think this a fun challenge...life.

I’m not a real nihilist, I just play one on OMF.

I always told you I was a Sham.

I am amused Dan.

Thank you Wink

Post by Guest Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:48 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, we will return to your Disclosure news feed shortly, please excuse the interruptions. If you had any brains you would see what I’m talking about with Dan is the entire point of ALL of this, the non-meaning of life in a closed time curve on god’s boob tube.

I must tell you Dan, I love writing. I love it. I can’t stop.

I love you and all of this very much, but it is mean too and sad to live as a finite thing and very beautiful and terrifying.

Before I jumped off a cliff in nihilistic depression, my heart said, whooooooaaaa booooooooy. Calm down and take a seat by the fire and I’ll tell you what this is all about. Don’t destroy your dream yet.

I sat and listened to my heart while Dan droned on about terror, the BPWH, Disclosure and portals now over 3 years.

Everyday I came to talk to the Truth.

All my writing is what I heard. I’m sure all of you have baubles and gems too, I simply had the courage to stand up and speak up. I had nothing to lose. I could and did.

When you accept and realize none of us has anything to lose, the world changes, but I don’t think this game goes on if we wake up, I think we will play that game as Awareness in time.

And of course no one listens to me. I turn the trebble just right in my writing as to be offensive and seemingly arrogant to those trying to make us all believe something. Belief?! Are you kidding me?! It is a device and side effect of my wonder. Some have seen through my smoke screen and I have new lifelong friends now. I have met others who are Aware and we recognize each other.  

This is all for me and about me. Each of us has to adopt the illusion as our own, our masterwork of delight and pain. We see we fooled ourself here.

Dan, a hint, all my knowledge these days is coming from the Eye of the Heart.

All of them ghosts can be found in your heart.

A most remarkable and amazing process.

I’m kinda giggling at the world with this super power.

I can learn anything I want, anything?! Anywhere I focus I can become a genius.

What is this strange way of being?

I want all to have it, but so few will jump and fly.

Dan is it so bad to coax them to jump? To piss them off?

I’m like, really. It’s like this? Voices in my heart and symbols and synchronicity.

How could I hate the world when it won’t stop talking to me Wink

I mean, it’s non-stop.

I have been letting it out here and there.

Thought is like fire.

It leaves scorched earth.

Scorched earth doesn’t make many friends.

The light must be so destructive in an age of vampires.

We are a people of vampires my heart has shown me.

We are the zombies.

Sue me for sharing my wonder and terror.

You are not doing it right unless you burn yourself up.

I’m just dancing in the flames.

Please join me.

Pretty please.

Melt your golden images of ego and dance.

Last edited by garzparz on Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:52 pm

Eric is on a mission to save the world from the New World Order, as represented by the BPW.  In his mind any form of systematics is a form of fascism. No end has ever justified any means.

In the BPW, love is the end, and tough love is the means.  

I like the analogy, though....... the CTC is God’s own boob tube.  Nice, Eric.  

I have always suggested that Creation is a lot like Tom Sawyer painting the fence.  Tom is just the cheerleader...... we, creatures, do all the heavy lifting.  

But, yes, life will become very boring, once we get the hang of it.  We will, almost literally be bored unto death.  

6:50.........

The intellect has gotten a bad rap from the excesses of science.  Eric will never forgive the left, verbal/analytic, half of his brain for its dominance over our more intuitive/artistic side, throughout the modern era.  

Eric is just following the biblical injunction...... if the left side of our brain offends, we are better off to jettison it, than to allow it to continue to lead us into perdition.  

My response is to admonish Eric to not try to improve on Nature. Rather, we should strive to rededicate our left brain from mere logic, back to the Logos, for which God intended it.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:48 pm; edited 5 times in total

Post by Guest Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:55 pm

Be the dream Dan.

You don’t talk about the dream nature of reality very much.

Anyone who listens to their heart honestly, with no fear or greed, will come to the same Awareness I have. They will see how jealous Love is.

I’m not special or on a mission.

I’m just pure heart beating the crap out of intellect awhile who has tricked and fucked up the world to the point of dissolution.

Near as I can figure I’m a dream regulating process now.

*burp*

“Memento Mori”

Post by Guest Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:40 pm

“Don’t listen to what people say, watch what they do...Trust no one and nobody but yourself. Be ceaselessly watchful over your beliefs and impulses.”

— Epictetus - Art of Living

Thanks Epic, great advice to navigate the dream.

The left brain can tell me the temperature as it was meant to do and tie my shoes, the Cosmos has the rest covered Wink

Dan, there is a thing such as pure intellect, I call it living as a Human Being as we were born to be.

Study up.

Our minds are infected with parasitic thoughts, don’t you watch Rick and Morty, Ron probably writes it. Only the harshest medicine at this point will do.

FIRE

The patient is critical.

And I have matches and a ray gun.

Rick and Morty are so good to punctuate a thought, a modern day Oracle.

As much as we annoy each other Dan, at least we know we aren’t Human Mind parasites, Brahman mind parasites maybe

The real conspiracy theory is almost every thought in your head is a virus.

Enjoy learning how to doublethink, it’s your only hope.

Dan, I think we are saying the same thing from different POVs.

No argument here accept with the BPWH.

It’s incomplete, I made points from Guenon, answer them or not.

Now back to Disclosure...

Post by Guest Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:53 pm

Do we not perpetuate the discourse of crisis here?

Dan I know how badly we are fucked.

Trump is evidence, they have little hedge left.

I know how important my connection to the real is.

I am one of a few threads keeping us from postmodern hell.

The reintroduction of the real or a never ending metanarrative?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:01 pm