Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:49 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:32 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:02 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:43 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+24
RandomSample
GSB/SSR
Apophis Pletho
skaizlimit
Elron Hubcap
ohno
@awestruckt
RyanM
Dodo bird
presidentialufo
isaackoi
murnut
Software Developer
Earthling
hobbit
painterdoug
dan
NordicWonder
zooky
Cyrellys
jofo
Foot Mann
Ultraterrestrial
28 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

And, wait again, how does egolessnes differ from being born again.....?  

It differs only superficially.  The form may appear very different, but not the underlying cause.

Personal realization of truth.........?

I’m arriving back in Baltimore.........
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by GSB/SSR Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:06 am

Dan, have you had any recent contact with Kit Green? I'm curious about the role he played in the Tom Delonge setup. Kit has been looking for a public figure to push his interpretation of disclosure of the CORE STORY.

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:08 am

Kit's version of the CORE STORY is the anti-BPW, although he does not discount the possible role of UTH in addition to the ETH. Kit's version might also be called the "body of evidence" version, in addition to the UAP-type encounters cited by Chris Mellon.

Kit always told us there were three confirmed encounters, I recall they took place in the 1940s, 1970s or early 1980s, and again in the 1990s.
    He was ambiguous as to whether or not the 1990s encounters were at Skinwalker Ranch. The closest he came to a personal confirmation was to tell us "believe it."

Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:30 pm

The Avians began their search for the visitor. An Avian viewer searched the universe, past and present, for bits of information. An Avian physicist examined gravitational wave anomalies from satellites orbiting the Earth. An Avian medical doctor examined information from brain scans from the highest mountains on Earth. For a brief time, Avians joined together in the Working Group to compare notes and connect the dots. Then the youngest Avian was requested to attend a meeting at the White House. The President of the United States took a few minutes to joke about old times when they could chat over fondue without the burden of wisdom, then the Ambassador walked in to the meeting. The President and Avian listened as the Ambassador described growing up along the banks of the Vishansar Lake in Kashmir, and how a small child had been found floating within an invisible pod. He had taken this child into his custody, but he soon realized it was not an ordinary child. He then offered two gifts, the pod for the President, and the child for the Avian. She was just 5 years old during this visit, so he would continue to care for her. With his death, she would pass on to the Avian, and the final chapter would unfold. WCM

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:03 am

That’s quite a story.

Interesting synchronicity...

Https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kashmir_Princess

This is a weird dream.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:05 am

As additional tidbits of information pursuant to the alleged portal phenomenon are gradually accumulated, my own little mind only becomes increasingly boggled.  

Over Thanksgiving, I was assigned to read Alice in Wonderland.  When that children’s book proved to be above my pay grade, I was assigned to see the movie (2010).  

Furthermore, it has come to my attention that the Princess has somehow sensed the opening of additional portals.  Mind you that no additional traffic has yet be perceived.  The openings are said to be only on the other side.  

Kevin came back east for three days.  He has received a ‘promotion’.  I was encouraged to call him.  He said he would call back, but has not.  

1:30...........

Doug,

Ok, thanks.  I’ll try the audible.  If you find any clues, let us know.  

I told Footmann that I felt ill prepared for the GtM on Sunday.  He said he would see if he could get permission to provide me with more information.  I asked who he had to get permission from.  Yes, he said, you always want to know such things.  

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:46 am; edited 3 times in total
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:12 am

Dan   being dyslexic and a slow reader,  i choose to listen to the audio book late at night. however you miss the illustrations, but you can illustrate it in your head.    

its on audible.com

remember , Alice didn't read about going down the rabbit hole, she did it!

its in the doing, the experience,

not the theory or knowledge . the universe is not on a blackboard

Last edited by painterdoug on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:04 am

In Alice , the dormouse is kept in a teapot, with it's lid on.
    To attune to the multi dimensions you need to remove the teapot lid.....thus accessing Your pineal antennae.

Your multi life memories are in alternate dimensions, access this and remember them.

Flouride is added to most things to encase the pineal gland in concrete.
    My pineal gland was blasted clear at a megalithic site by a white witch.
    http://www.crystalinks.com/mother_shipton.html
    hobbit

Last edited by hobbit on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:05 am

I read it last week and wrote quite a bit about it.

Amazing synchronicity, I had been reading 2 other books before the Alice mention here also discussing Alice. When Dan mentioned it here I laughed and was amazed at how this one book basically esoterically narrated the story.

Holding two contradictory ideas in your mind at the same time is part of the process. I took a lot from the idea of doublethink, also a brain washing technique.

Our perception is easily fooled.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:08 pm

Dan, I have to always remember to stick to my protocol.

Keep it simple stupid. Stay close to the natural experience is my inner guidance. I am no prophet. Of what? Forgive any apparent evangelica zeal, I was bent this way. I really want to help. Being contrary has been my modus operandi. I must continue being this way. My bend.

I share openly here because I can and feel to and perhaps it is only for myself. Sorry to burden you with my existential unraveling. Is that not interesting to watch a person skin themself alive and flambay themselves. Dan says I brag and am a weenie...he’s half right. This is my foolish confession and Dan is the chosen to receive it.

I’m also impatient.
    Impulsive.
    Repulsive.
    Compulsive.

I could go on.  

I felt if anyone mattered who was looking, perhaps my foolish dancing in fire would attract their attention. Alas, I am alone in my own desert of the Mind. So I remade my world into a garden for the duration.

My protocol is a pagan one. A natural one. I am no metaphysician or academic nor do I care for anything like that. I am no spy or conspiracy anything. It’s all a vast conspiracy. I don’t want to know anything more. It’s just depressing unless you are a Human Being. I am only that. Are you more?

The ancients had it right as far as I can tell. Accepting all as it is. Observe the world, participate as you feel. Observe your thoughts. They didn’t speculate much on the meaning or work out any complicated metaphysics. The Stoics and Zen had a great revelation in Wei Wu Wei. That is my Way. I don’t know what anything means or where it will go. I’ll leave that to you dreamers. Our future is not in the BPWH, but only here now and best lived in the heart. The closer we stay to Truth the better for all dream or not.

Dan is improving our perception. We need clarity! We are on the verge of losing ourselves or already have. More power to you. The world needs more presence. If I preach anything I preach presence. How do we increase presence? Portals are good for me!

Personally, I don’t care to meet any aliens as there are none anyway. There may be things alien to Human Beings though and bodiless forces. I guess that’s what you guys are all on about.

Peace.

Weenie out.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:18 pm

A mouse whispered to me...........

Persons have two sides........

You might meet someone on the other side.  You sort of recognize them.  They sort of recognize you.  They might appear similar to someone you know on this side.  You may be working on a project with them on either (or both?) sides.

Ok, so this is a similarity.  What’s the difference?  It might get very confusing.  I still won’t remember names, anyway.  

Aliyah did provide similar information when she advised me to pay attention to the characters at the garden party (2010 film addition), before Alice’s excursion.  

Last edited by dan on Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:39 pm

There are no single causes they say. We’re observing the movement of a massive interconnected system. How can we understand such a thing?

Observation.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:25 am

Ok, maybe I’m beginning to remember some things, with a little help from my friends...... and enemies.......

Yes, we do live in a cave..... in flatland.... until we turn around and see the light.  There is a cartoon/metaphoric version of our life, where everything does have a sacred dimension, as Eric is pointing out in his parallel thread.  

It’s not always clear which side is which.  We get them confused.  

These two dimensions are in the process of colliding.  It could get messy.  We have linear time and circular time.  The weird stuff is happening to rescue us out of linear time.  This is like the abduction phenomenon, in its extreme form.  

We wake up to go to sleep, and go to sleep to wake up.  

Someone has been assigned to research an aspect of this phenomenon.  He searches for documents and individuals.  You have to be careful not to rock the boat...... if people knew what you were after, they’d probably clam up.  

Around portals, people may think they’re doing one thing, but actually they’re doing another thing.  You see how confusing it can get.  We are all sort of sleeping walking, and you don’t want to kick any sleeping dogs.  We are all sleeping dogs, each in our own way.  

With this extra dimension of confusion, you’d think that everything would be vastly overdetermined.   And it is.  

Eric.....
    And why is that important? Sometimes we need to remember to begin from wholeness. Sometimes we need to remember that we are a part of this world and remember that everything is tied together. Often, there are no single causes: we’re observing the complicated movements of a massive system.
    Yes, there is a massive system.  We are all part of spaceship Earth, and we are trying to turn the ship on dime.  That’s Revelation.... that’s Disclosure.  Steady as she goes.....

Yes, there are the people of the Katechon, and they might be particularly problematic, at this time. They think they’re doing one thing, and, actually, they’re doing another thing. Steady....... there is a collision of worlds...... Melancholia......

(cont......)

Post by Guest Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:47 am

What does the abbreviation WCM stand for?

Also...

An espionage, sci-fi thriller with a metaphysical twist, Counterpart tells the story of Howard Silk (Simmons), a lowly cog in a bureaucratic UN agency who is turning the last corner of a life filled with regret, when he discovers the agency he works for is guarding a secret: a crossing to a parallel dimension. Through Howard and his “counterpart” on the other side, the show will navigate themes of identity, idealism, what ifs, and lost love.:
    jofo

Post by jofo Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:40 am

painterdoug wrote:

its in the doing, the experience,

not the theory or knowledge .  the universe is not on a blackboard

yes!
    jofo

Post by jofo Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:56 am

so about the BPW...if we're inside of a fully deterministic system, isn't it really the OPW? if free will cannot be manifest in someones experience, and everything has a pre-determined outcome, then perhaps all things aren't connected to each other much at all, instead only connected to a single thing collectively. a system with this construct could be made deterministic much more effectively, avoiding the complicity of dealing with the interactions that result from pervasive interconnectedness.

for me, the trap here to buy into that idea; that my actions / choices / thoughts don't matter at all with regard to how the universe unfolds. if you believe that all things are connected then you must also believe that free will and indeterminism are a result of the complexity of the system, an unavoidable natural consequence.

wouldn't that be a much more interesting design, given it from the almighty?

Post by Guest Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:57 am

Doug you are correct entirely, its the experience, as I’ve said here since I came to OMF.

Sorry Jofo, it’s a closed system, of course it’s all connected, otherwise, with no gravity, the atoms fling out and separate. Your actions matter for you only Wink

There is no almighty, only consciousness. I wouldn’t cal it almighty, because we are part of it, limited. It does not lord over us, it is us. We are the contents of Consciousness. We feel stuck in linear time heading toward a terror maybe, but that’s not true, that’s a mistake in our perception.

There are subtle and physical things connecting us and you can explore these connections.

So the portals I think, if in existence, are a self regulating dream process.
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:09 am

i just posted something. it didn't show up on the forum . same thing happened yesterday??

this is a test . anyone else have this happen?
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:09 am

The President and Avian listened as the Ambassador described growing up along the banks of the Vishansar Lake in Kashmir, and how a small child had been found floating within an invisible pod. He had taken this child into his custody, but he soon realized it was not an ordinary child.

'ਜੁੱਤੀ ਮੇਰੀ ਪੋਲਾ ਮੇਰਾ'

"The Little Mermaid, longing for the human prince and an eternal soul, visits the Sea Witch. The witch willingly helps her by selling her a potion that gives her human legs in exchange for her tongue and beautiful voice, and she warns her that once she becomes a human, she will never be able to return to the sea."

'ਜੁੱਤੀ ਮੇਰੀ ਪੋਲਾ ਮੇਰਾ' (jutti meri paula mera)

*** Side note for the confused: The above "soft power" "Little Mermaid" inspired Korean pop song is based upon a Punjabi folk song.

Last edited by GSB/SSR on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:12 am

Doug sometimes if you cross post with someone else, it asks to to confirm your post a second time, maybe you didn’t?

But no, my posts never get lost if I hit the right buttons.
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:17 am

thanks eric  just happened for the 3rd time!   i think you posted exactly when i did    lol

now I'm too tired to write it for the 4th time! lol and it was so profound!

Post by Guest Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:34 am

Wink

Post by Guest Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:51 am

“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world.
    Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”

— Rumi
    jofo

Post by jofo Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:40 pm

garzparz wrote:Doug you are correct entirely, its the experience, as I’ve said here since I came to OMF.

Sorry Jofo, it’s a closed system, of course it’s all connected, otherwise, with no gravity, the atoms fling out and separate. Your actions matter for you only Wink

There is no almighty, only consciousness. I wouldn’t cal it almighty, because we are part of it, limited. It does not lord over us, it is us. We are the contents of Consciousness. We feel stuck in linear time heading toward a terror maybe, but that’s not true, that’s a mistake in our perception.

There are subtle and physical things connecting us and you can explore these connections.

So the portals I think, if in existence, are a self regulating dream process.

i'm with you E, everything is inextricably connected

Post by Guest Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:52 pm

This page has something for everybody, that's for sure.
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:14 pm

"Calculations done by David Wright of the Union of Concerned Scientists showed that had it been fired on a standard trajectory, it could have traveled 8100 miles, far enough to reach Washington, D.C. or anywhere else in the U.S."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/north-korea-ballistic-missile-launch-today-live-updates/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:58 am