Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:01 pm by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:52 am by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:47 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2024 2:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 4:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 1:41 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 4:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 3:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 5:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+9
kevin
Scrot
Peregrine
Sparky
ParanoidFactoid
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
GSB/SSR
Cyrellys
13 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok, I'm slowly backing away. You guys have fun. Until next time, don't let the aliens or black op fascists get you.

---

Simply, there is no seeker. 
    There is nothing to attain. 
    No such thing as enlightenment. 
    Let's stop all this silliness.

We are lost in a hypnotic dream of separation. 

Searching for something only illustrates ignorance of reality.

Refining the mind seems like a good use of time. 

We are just dreamseekers following dreamteaching. 

There is no understanding oneness, there is just being in it.

This is all already known.

We just are remembering.

That includes all of your drama too Dan. 

We will have no impact unless love is involved. 

I know, I'm no help and a big distraction.

That is half right, we are all so very distracted.

Love is all that is moving.

As you were.

Last edited by garzparz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:52 pm

Thanks, Sham, as usual.......

I have been advised that the ww has be repositioned.  I've asked that my name be placed on the wait list.  

I spoke with Grant Cameron..... it was mainly about the Tom DeLonge phenomenon.  He claims to be raising something on the order of 200M for his proposed docu-drama.  OTOH, our producer guy, Kevin, can't raise enough to keep up cellphone contract.  Go figure......

Grant will, at least, listen to my story, but he's the only one, any more.  

Back to our prison planet and our jailers.......

Hey, it's a dirty job, but someone's got to take it.  It's the toughest job on the planet.  Someone had to burn the witches, so that the rest of us would keep our noses to the grindstone.   Cy would have been #1 on the burn list, back in the day.  Now she only has to worry about data going missing...... definitely a first world problem.  

People are dying to get into heaven, but a lot more people are begging for a chance to be born into the world, just one last time. It took a lot of work to prepare our little planet to hold the nearly 10^10 of us.

Law and order have to be maintained for that duration. Capitalism has to be granted it's not so tender mercies, etc....... We all have to be kept worrying about where our next meal will be coming from, and keeping the airplanes flying.

(continued......).
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:05 am

We're like an apple orchard, with a beehive in the middle.  The hive is the Monad, and we're the worker bees collecting pollen out in the orchard.  Is there anything magical about 10^10?  I think not, intrinsically.  The 10^10 figure is the result of the optimization of a number of parameters, many of which we're not yet cognizant.  All will be revealed in due course.  Of course, the is the other instructive analogy of our being the brain cells of God.  Does that put divine intellect out of our reach?  Definitely not.  It's the magic of the holographic microcosm.  

Our eidetic memories are the pollen.  The honey?  I'm not totally clear on that.  As the memories get reprocessed in the Monad, some of it comes back out as sunshine.  Love is part pollen and part honey, I would imagine.  

And, of course, the eternal Earth/SW/CTC, i.e. the logical dimension of time (see the mnemonics) is part of the output of reprocessed memories.  Everything is bootstrapped, finally.  Our memories are the main strap.  

Another analogy is Creation as a suspension bridge that can be constructed, one cable at a time, across the abyss. Just don't look down. The silver chords of our life lines constitute the cables. And, remember that we're all (sapients) part of the one continuos life line. The sentient creatures have much more ad-hoc functions to fulfill.

(continued.....)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:05 pm

There are Disclosure teams, just as there were briefing teams during the campaign.  Are they still competing, as during the campaign?  I suspect not so much, particularly if Donald has removed himself from the disclosure process.  

The original disclosure team was the Zoroaster team, as now represented by the Parsis.  A more effective team was the Abraham team.  We of the Abraham team make up 55% of the total population.  All other affiliations make up 28%.  

Can the CIC step aside?  That was the plan, all along.  The WW had to be (re)located somewhere.  Disclosure teams had to be coordinated.  I don't think the UN was ever a contender.  Any other suggestions?  

Then there is the Tom team, as is Tom DeLonge.  Ron will still not admit to knowing Jim Semivan, who wrote the foreword for Tom's recent book.  Tom is claiming to be putting together a pot of 200M for related media endeavors.  

It was pointed out that claiming to be a former officer is no offense.  

However the association of the military officers with Jim suggests that, instead, he is part of an ongoing operation which Ron cannot comment upon.  There has got to be a least one decoy team among the Disclosure teams.  Tom's would be the obvious candidate.  

It occurs to me that Kevin, on the other hand, is operating as an embed.  His most likely sponsor would be one of the Bombardiers, but  Kevin and I might not have a need to know.  

3:45--------

And now get this, sports fans, I believe it is part of the record that Tom has been in contact with other avians...... John Alexander, Hal Puthoff and Jacques Valee, at the least.  It would be a dereliction of duty were Ron not aware.  Instead, he implied to me that Jim was a hoax, but did not say so.  So, it is at least equally probable that Jim is part of an official mission..... ergo..... decoy.   How much longer can we keep up the charade?  

We have an August deadline.  I plan to bring this sucker in, well before that time.  

We could do this on the next KWF outing, as a matter of fact.  Why the heck not?  We, however, would prefer not to get the cic p*ssed.  

I'm not here to make trouble for anyone.  In fact, I want to make the least possible amount of trouble for everyone.  That should be perfectly clear.  If the only good saints are dead saints, that's fine, too.  I aim to please.......

Between Steve Greer and Tom DeLonge, your ET choices are pretty well covered...... according to Steve, all the ETs are good, and all the bad actors are down here.  According to Tom, all the ETs currently interacting with us are bad, and the MIC is just trying to protect us.  In fact, the MIC is far along in reproducing the stolen alien technology necessary to do so.  

Tom's view is rather close to the gnostic view..... Earth is under Satan's thumb, Satan being the Demiurge.  Jesus provides the only loophole in Satan's Earthly hegemony..... it's us or rust.  

In the BPWH lexicon, Demiurge = Katechon. It's as simple as that, sports fans.

(continued....)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:09 am

Well, well...... it's beginning to look like we're gonna bring this sucker in, under deadline, after all.  Only thing is..... I probably have to be the sucker.  Oh, well...... wish us luck.  

This is from Sham with love, I guess...... https://www.facebook.com/worldofbuzz/videos/753915511454817/

And Sham also sent me this one..... Mishlove interviews Martin..... https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=8sHgb1OTHb4

And then this one really p*sses me off, but Sham says it's all a matter of Zen pedagogy...... http://www.osho.tw/OshoEnglish/God%20is%20Dead%20Now%20Zen%20is%20the%20Only%20Living%20Truthdoc.doc

I'm thinking that, personally, there's not much difference here, with these types of experiences.  Where the difference may lie, if difference there be, is with the group aspect of it.  With a more focused participation of the other side, it's possible to partake of this, more as a collectivity..... a folie-a-deux as the French would say.  Yes, we're talking communality...... shudder, shudder.  Oh, well, so much for capitalism.  From each according to our ability?  

Should we be rolling out the red carpet for Xi Jinping or Putin, for heaven's sake?  I sure hope not.  Will free market capitalism carry on as before...... business as usual?  I'm pretty skeptical about that, too.

What, exactly, will God's kingdom look like?  That question might be above my pay grade, but I'm doubtful that we'll be in Kansas anymore.  

1:30---------

Now there is contention over the six months.  Is it at most or at least six months?  Hmmm....... let's see just how far we can kick this can down the road.  Ok, maybe I should only concern my little self with what, and not when.  

I'd better put on my reading glasses, so I can see the fine print.  Whoever is in charge of the timing, I would like to hear the various contingencies at this point.  Or as Victoria A would put it...... who've we got to ____ to find out what's going on around here?  

3:45--------

There is some sort of negotiation going on, but even the negotiators may not know who they are, or what they bring to the table.  It's the blind negotiating with the blind.  People who cross over may have some vantage, but nobody has 20/20.  

I asked Sham about the timing.....
    "When you want wisdom and insight as badly as you want that breath of air, then you shall have it." -- Socrates

"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, the second best, now." -- Chinese Proverb

If you ask when, I can only say now

Who is still sitting on the well?  Us, them or Ron?  He didn't absolutely have to tell me about the vectors or the well.  I had some need.  But, now that I have some info, who is standing on what ceremony?  Wave a piece of meat in front of a starving lion, and your arm is liable to go missing.  

6:25---------

Bill LaParl regrets to inform us that Joe Stefula died last night. Bill had been on the phone with Joe for over an hour, yesterday. Joe was a silver star recipient/Vietnam, and an intrepid presence at many of our gatherings and conferences. I recall his presence at a memorable dinner meeting in DC. He was a good friend of Ingo Swann's.

(continued.....)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:13 am

There is a rumor that the donald now prefers to talk with the princess.  And, as we proceed with the countdown, the other leaders grow increasingly nervous.......
    You better watch out
    You better not cry
    Better not pout
    I'm telling you why
    Santa Claus is coming to town

He's making a list
    And checking it twice
    Gonna find out Who's naughty and nice
    Santa Claus is coming to town
    And Kashmir won't be holding my hand.  I'll have to find my own way to grandma's house.  Man up, smith....... and just watch out for the 'gators.  
    -----------

There is a question of trust, of course.  Yes, the ww was given to the president, back when.  And it was sequestered.  It may now need to be resequestered.  And it's not just about the president..... it's about getting sucked into the bog, or is it the borg?  

gmh does not equal the ww.  I get a flashlight and a walky-talky.  Well, that was more than I had the last time camping in the woods on my own.  An open fire?  Not sure.  

I asked about reproducing the personal pyramid.  That was not yet on the table.  I don't think she's convinced that this is the best possible world.  And even if it was, maybe we need a good washing, before we get an engraved invitation to Shangri-La.  7B is a lot of guests, especially with muddy feet.  

Look, if the pres wants to go to the well, that's fine.  But, I have been corrected..... Mr Malik did not present the pod to the then president.  It was presented to a third party who put it into safe keeping, on the president's instructions.  Benedict had no problem with that arrangement.  Why should donald?   Donald is invited to visit Yosemite any time.  It is government property.  But that doesn't mean that he can gift it to his friend, Lad.  I'm very sorry 'bout that.  We're working on gift sized replica.  Ivanka should take heart.  Besides, the original won't work without the Princess' say so.  Without her active participation, it will just be gathering dust on some shelf.  And I guess that the Borg would be very happy with that arrangement.  
    ----------

I'm continuing my reading of Osho's 'God is Dead.....', on Sham's insistence.  It starts getting better, about halfway in.  I might even recommend it.  

2:45----------

I'm on p82 of Osho.  I have to recommend it.  

I have only one slight caveat, Osho...... God is _not_ a lie.  Jesus is not a lie.  Nietzsche is the only one who's dead.  

Poor Fred..... he didn't have Ron to hold his hand.  Who's holding your hand, Donald?  I hope that the Princess can help.  

5--------

Grant alerted us to the following...... http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/watch-george-w.-bush-refuses-to-tell-jimmy-kimmel-about-ufos/article/2616344

And about that August deadline........ I suggest that we attempt to bring this sucker in by April Fools Day.  Yes?  

Bring in.......?  Let's try to define this accelerating acclimation...... ok, you could take the average person off the street, and show them what is out in 'reliable' media, and they would agree that Disclosure has happened.  'Reliable' would be whatever media that individual would so designate.  Or, else, they would simply want to walk away.  

Could we pull this off without the explicit/public approval/confirmation of the President?  That's the challenge.  We will try to.  

We would likely need the private cooperation of the President.  Quite likely, he doesn't trust us either.  We rely on the Princess to surmount that hurdle.  

And the Princess has given her tentative approval to April Fools Day for this...... 'disclosure'.

Hey, come to think of it, all we'd need to do is get Tom on board. And I'm betting that he already is....... but not yet explicitly.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:48 pm

What OSHO is helping you do Dan, is clear out an empty space inside.

Don't be afraid. Just stand with the carved out space.

As he says, this uncomfortable space that drove Nietzsche insane, is the only way to connect with existence.

He challenges you to go beyond names into direct experience of existence in the moment.

Then something indescribable happens when you break through and light floods into that space and then you feel it...

Oneness with all things.

How far can you go?

How many beliefs can you toss in the flame?

Same question for anyone reading this.

Who are u stripped bare?

I'll tell you....

NOTHING!

I want you all to BURN!!!
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:21 am

Sham,

Either Osho is really dumb, or he is a sham.  He should know better than to go around baiting people.  You serve yourself poorly by associating with such spiritual bullies.  There was a spot, towards the middle of GID, where he began to appeal to Source, in a positive way.  But he soon reverted back to his bullying ways.  Nonetheless, I did read most of it, despite much redundancy.  Like taking a polar bear plunge...... it can be invigorating, I suppose.  

Anyway, it's looking like we have the first scheduled event for Disclosure.  But I'll be chicken, and not give away the alleged details, beforehand.  It would hardly be the first such scheduled encounter, but it may be the first that's intended for blogging.

Furthermore, the Footmann is turning some of his Disclosure related responsibilities over to the Princess.  This is not too hard to do, since she controls the portal, anyway.  But part of those responsibilities include the briefing of the pres with regard to the public disclosure plans.  And in as much as the pres is supposed to represent the nation, she would also be representing the nation with regard to Disclosure.  Presumably, she would also represent the Kashmiris, in that same regard.  

As for the rest of us, well, we can pretty much take our 'marching orders' from the BPWH, assuming it's still in the right ballpark.  It's not like this whole setup was not already written in the stars.  

Yes, Donald is presently the most visible tip of the global Deconstruction iceberg.  Wonderful.  But before we, lemmings, take that plunge, it might help to know what the safety net looks like.  I merely suggest that it will be the best possible safety net.  Would Osho be able to fathom any of this?  That's rather doubtful, in my humble estimation.  I hope that Sham can.  

So, what else is new?  Not much, really..... just the same old, same old.  Oh, yes, I'm hopeful that the disclosure PoNR will be April Fools.  That seems appropriate, does it not.  And maybe I'll be the only one to be fooled.  August, then, would be the deadline for the Gray Lady, and, by then, we may be calling her the Grey Lady.  

1---------

Grant has a Hollywood contact, who is saying that the new NBC series, featuring a Berlin portal/tunnel, is also rumored to have real sources, as did some of the Xfiles.  

Another April fool could be if Tom D or one of his sources were to admit that his initiative was intended as a diversionary ploy.  There are more than a few options to make this AFD stand out.  

Grant informs me that it is not an NBC series....... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counterpart_(TV_series)  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4643084/ His source is involved in the production.  

4:15---------

This just in...... https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/04/us/politics/us-troops-syria.html

Please note that Manbij is a mere 40 miles east of Dabiq...... http://www.news.com.au/world/dabiq-first-shots-fired-at-site-of-islamic-states-apocalyptic-prophecy/news-story/819e8b056daea0cb659c51247a8b3a54  Hmmm.......

It seems that nobody and their cousin don't want to get left out of the action.

(continued....)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:10 am

I attended an Active hope meeting, last evening, at the Friends Gunpowder Meeting House in Sparks.  There were a dozen of us for the potluck session.  Rich Louis, a founding member, presented 'A Deep Time View of Civilization and Nature'.  I had attended two previous meetings with Sam.  Sam was in Alabama this time.  

I was going to say that this was the Baltimore Chapter of Active Hope, but for the fact that there seem to be no other chapters, only various workshops, and mostly on the East Coast and in the U.K.  

The name comes from the latest book from Joanna Macy, by the same title.  But get the subtitle..... How to Face the Mess We're in without Going Crazy.  

I would submit that the Trump phenomenon is simply the most visible/personal manifestation of our collective insanity.  

It was a three hour gathering.  I managed to garner about ten minutes attention from the plenary session.  For the last five minutes of the story, the only attendee was from, what I would candidly say was, the high end of the Spectrum.  

What of the other ten?  It was simply well beyond their comfort zone.... their zone of belief.  What was their zone of belief?  Well, they were not die hard materialists.  They were modernists..... secular humanists, tending toward deep ecology.  Muddled, just like all the rest of us.  They were trying earnestly to not be driven crazy by the mess we're in.  Bless their hearts.  

They were doing their very best to maintain a semblance of sanity, while looking on the edge of the unthinkable, out of the corner of their eyes.  

For me, I could well imagine that this would be my last trip down memory lane.  In all my years, I've been living off the fumes of reason.  The AHers are living off the fumes of animal faith.  It is a feat of survival, to get on without Sham's Tea, without opening the doors of perception.  

Sham can't understand why I don't take the Tea..... why we all don't.  Well, that's a bit like asking Moses why he didn't put on his swimming suit..... it wasn't on his agenda.  When I walk through the green door, I'll still have my boots on.  Nay, they're the ones who will have to walk.  They will have to acknowledge the world that we are about to leave behind.  There is more than a touch of nostalgia in all this.... but don't make me cry.  We have to keep our focus.  

By the end of the week, will we still be marrying and burying?  Of course we will.  But, if you look real hard, you may, by then, be able to see all the way to April Fool and the PoNR.  That's all.  We will gradually begin to shed some of our animal faith.  Cats and dogs do shed in the spring.  It's been a long winter.  With the spring, hopefully, we'll have a bit more insight into coming attractions. And I'm pretty sure that it will be a small world, after all. I'll have my fingers crossed, just in case.

(continued.....)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:30 am

Dan, whatever are you babbling about?

Now, we all know how Dan can exaggerate.

I can't comment on his extracurricular activities.

But, I have not nor do I advocate psychadelics for the general population.

I do advocate it as a an effective path, to what, depends on you.

Madness for some.

I do not fanatically push psychedelics like Leary.

But you must do something to change your state of consciousness.

It is necessary to promote the rising of the kundalini serpents up your spine.

Nothing works faster than the tea, but it is still a 1-2 year journey to stability, if you are open.

Nothing comes for free in the illusion.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:10 pm

Sham,

It does seem that you are backing off from some of your earlier claims as to the general effectiveness of using altered states.

So maybe we do need a coordinated public disclosure, after all.....

Post by Guest Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:17 pm

No, they are almost 100% effective opening minds up.

I just didn't like how you characterized me as pushing this.

You can get the same effects meditating, with much longer work.

The tea could be developed into an even more focused therapy in my opinion.

The tea is a gift and is growing in its exposure to western minds, but most people see psychedelics and drugs very negatively.

It would take time to work on public perception and acceptance of them.

I would like to help people explore this in a nonreligious context to make it more accessible. Too much mysticism swirls around the tea.

Why, if the TPTB are mostly asleep and lost in materialism, would they allow this, unless they had no choice?

The UTs will confirm all I have said I'm sure.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:29 pm

Sham,  

I'm hardly saying the we shouldn't partake of more Tea.  I'm only suggesting that we'll probably need a multi-pronged approach.  You constantly suggest that you are very suspicious of any approach that would, in any way, include any part of our public service sector, on the assumption that it would necessarily be controlled by evil elements of the PtB.  

Such dichotomous thinking is not likely to serve us, going forward. OTOH, you may be cautioning me to accept no wooden nickels from the CIA. Hmmm...... Really. Are you sure? My mother taught me to trust everyone. Oh, well, some people are just naturally distrustful! And that's what can happen if you drink too much tea.

Last edited by dan on Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:38 pm

Agree on multi-prong.

When was anything just a single thing?

In the beginning...

As far as TPTB,

1) Fuk em
    2) On second thought, the more the merrier I guess. Point of fact, they have absolutely no power over anything, least of all the one thing they should, themselves. Which is what makes this all very funny. What do I know?
    3) Wikileaks proves everything I ever thought about evil. There is no good and evil, just a circle. So I really have nothing against TPTB, they have their part, as each of us does. Have we at least learned that we do have a purpose and place? The world does not form us, we make the world from inside ourselves. Any power that seeks to control or limit that is not my enemy, but their own enemies.

I guess you are my only dog in their fight.

I know they know nothing.

I learned what every great seeker learns at the end of seeking, you have no enemies but yourself. All the distractions external to our internal life are just that, distractions. Play your game, don't play anyone else's.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:12 pm

Here is a prophecy I accept.

Over the next 500 years there will appear in the West avatars, teachers, holy ones and abstractions of the Mother and Son waking us up. For some of us, there is awakening, others will need a new religion or several. Perhaps we can transcend Scientism and Religion in the West. The East will surge in business and technology.

We are all always walking the Labyrinth, in flesh or not.

Now is our time to hold the Dharma in the West, being awake in the spirit of the mythological Earth. This is an experiment as much as anything. We have to learn how to handle death and rebirth. Only on Earth do we need crib notes. It does happen here, but we don't yet see half of what is actually here with us. The voyager within each of us, has no confusion, no doubts. All books are the same book and all say the same thing.

You are the source.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:01 pm

This guy's course is the answer for how to help people find non-duality beyond religion and mysticism. The Neo-Advaita seems to be one of the fastest methods to destroy yourself. I already had a friend wake up into a persistent non-dual state using his work. He uses a syncretic study method to help students explore this. This is non-duality for the egghead, the atheist, the agnostic. I think you will enjoy this. I will refer you to this guy and his work a lot from now on. He is an authentic teacher.

Things become more and more clear. As part of my personal inner journey, I am starting to work with Hospice. I am helping people pass. Of course it connects with my youth. I did this in high school at an Alzheimer's home for 2 years. If you had Maslow peak experiences as a child or even as an adult, they directly point to your true will in life. Nothing else will satisfy you until you explore the peak experiences.

Dan, check out Bernadette Roberts to see how a Christian can integrate these things. Recent book, The Real Christ. And this.

http://the-self.com/website2/images/Bernadette%20Roberts.pdf
    https://www.amazon.com/Path-No-Self-Life-Center/dp/0791411427

The Real Christ has a warning. Of course that means nothing to me. No human was god for me either. I left the Jesus cult, but it's very subtle and hard to find the exit door.

http://bernadetteroberts.blogspot.com/p/self-published-works.html?m=1

Post by Guest Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:17 pm

**The Truth and a Final Warning**

Just finishing my earlier thought, life beyond the mystic.

This is important.

Mystic experience only really happens in duality.

You need something out there and in here.

This can reinforce the false personality.

Only God is God, nothing else shall pass.

I never would have thought in giving up grace and forgiveness, I was also letting go feeling and emotions and bliss.

But then yes, as Meister Eckhart and Bernadette experienced, with no self, life doesn't end.

Real life begins.

Jesus was in the midst of his awakening as he was crucified. Finally, I can understand what Jesus meant by asking Why God has forsaken him, because there was no physical God to save him.

There is no arguing this Dan. You accept your no Self or not. Have no illusion, maintaining your humanity is nothing other than pride, which is fear.

All us personalities end in the fire.

But why do I find this now, in the middle of my life, about to get married?

My life as I knew it is passing away.

Like water through my fingers.

I am fading away as I come alive as the Son in the Sun.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:41 am

Perhaps Dan will return soon with tales of the Sun or Chaos?

Until then...a mystical interlude. I don't like floating out there with no feeling, it's spooky, alien and inhuman. I think us Humans have something pretty great going we don't want to spoil with greed and fear. You can't occlude the light. You can't ignore chaos. I gravitate to what I know I guess. If you are going to try, go all the way!

In tonight's episode of 'Sham's Nothing to See Mystery Theatre' we have a meeting with the great Zen Master OSHO and our Foolish Shaman Sham.

---

With eyes shut
    Drums beating
    Incense incensing
    The world falls away

Sham slowly drifted away and melted into the thick leather chair smelling of sweat and blue holiness.

Suddenly the room rushed away and Sham was staring into a swirling image of the Milky Way spinning on a table top. As Sham looked closer, he saw the image was spinning and had an unnatural depth to it, like a hologram.

It appeared as if the table top had transformed into a spinning 3D black hole going down, into the table, with impossible depth.

The center of the spinning galaxy was black as blackness can be. The view panned back and I saw Sham's face lit bright by the starlight of the spinning Milky Way against a black backdrop of nothingness.

OSHO floated into view from the right and Sham asked, "What is this before me?"

"That is our great mother, The Milky Way, spinning into nothing.", OSHO breathed.

Sham stammered, "What does it mean?"

"Nothing...everything."

---

We will return you to your regular scheduled programming as soon as we are able...until then...puff puff pass.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:33 pm

Relax, sports fans, we found the portal, and everything is taken care of..... all set for April Fools.  

I've been told that Russia, China, GB and the Vatican are on-board, as well.  

Nobody wanted Donald to come to the Island, but if we can't move the Island to Mohammed, we'll just have to helicopter Mohammed and Ivanka to the Island.  We'll arrange for twin beds in the Presidential suite in the Gannett House.  It's not quite Mara Lago, but I'm sure it will suffice.  

Is that ok, Jaynie?

(cont.......)
    presidentialufo

Post by presidentialufo Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:53 pm

Dan

It is your time to shine. Break a leg.
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:08 am

Dan: Nobody wanted Donald to come to the Island, but if we can't move the Island to Mohammed, we'll just have to helicopter Mohammed and Ivanka to the Island.

http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Island

The Island is the geographic location of the Lost castaways, covering a period of at least 2000 years. From a literary perspective, the writers of Lost project the Island as both a location and an entity, with its own characteristics and influence ...

According to Jacob, the Island acts as a cork, holding back a malevolent force that would destroy the world if released. When the Man in Black made contact with the site of this suppression, the Heart of the Island, he transformed into a smoke monster that plagued the Island for thousands of years. A protector guards the Heart of the Island, the source of life, death, and rebirth. Despite the Heart, or possibly because of it, not all who die on the Island move on - some remain, whispering. Other apparitions of various origin also appear, often confronting people with images from their past ...

The Heart of the Island manifests itself as electromagnetism concentrated in specific pockets. The Man in Black's people dug wells at these sites, and the Dharma Initiative built stations, including the Orchid and the Swan. Since at least 1977, when scientists penetrated a pocket, this energy has healed sickness, including cancer, paralysis, brain damage and male infertility, but it causes pregnant women to reject embryos, killing both mother and fetus. The electromagnetism also affects navigation, hiding the Island from the outside world, drawing back those who leave the Island, moving the Island and even transporting travelers through time ...

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:14 am

I didn't realize that David had four Republican brothers who are ok with Donald coming on the island, so that is not a problem.  

Vance and/or Terry would be with him at the portal.  I think Ivanka should go through with her dad.  

Gary,

Yes, the island acts as a mini-Katechon.  Ron's folks have been on to it, at least since 1977, probably going back to the inception of the agency.  

Grant,

Have you spoken with Kevin?  

The Princess, Jaybird and I are about to do FaceTime.  The idea is to post it to YouTube, asap.  

Ron expects that Donald will want to talk about his experience.  In public?  That's the question.  It would be a bit shocking for the President to walk into the WHPB room, and start talking about the portal.  Let's see if we can avoid that eventuality, for the time being.  Ok?  

First, I'd like to hear what some others have to say about it.  

I saw no portal, but I like Gary's idea that the whole island is a portal.  

I asked which presidents had been?  I was told that Obama had not.  

This partisan business continues with Ron, even though he has stated a proclivity for Bernie.  And then there was that SSCI briefing with Straub.  I'm not getting that angle.   I would think that the Republicans would be more in favor of the Katechon, conservative as they are.  

Anyone for a little bipartisanship?  

1:40---------

FaceTime/YouTube......?  It seems that everyone suddenly got distracted.  

Besides the possible Tinkerbell sighting, the only thing unusual about the island was the unusual concentration of bird types, besides the egrets and wood storks.  The most birds I'd seen at one time, before this, was....... well, maybe when Ron and I met with Kit, but, now, I'm not sure we actually did.  

Anyway, I'm headed to lunch with Sam......

5:10--------

No one will talk, so I guess I'll just have to blog........

After 40 years, Sam is beginning to get interested.  

The main event, for the week, was Ron instructing vulture and turtle dove about their joint mission to NYC, presumably to tt.  It was a three hour instruction, while I accompanied Princess and Kashmir to north beach.  We went back to the 'Power House'.  Aliyah asked a couple of questions about how much progress that td had made on his drone.  It was evident that there had been scant progress.  She chastised them, accordingly.  I was the only one to not know about the mission until we'd left the island.  

We were delayed in Jacksonville for a night, but we took vulture to the a/p Monday evening, ostensibly to go back to Pennsylvania, even though none of the airports were open by then.  We left Tuesday evening for Reagan.  Ron left his laptop in the Uber.  I spent the night.  We located our driver, Torrey, the next morning, and Aliyah and I invited him to have lunch with us at the Founding Farmers restaurant in Tyson's, in exchange for Ron's laptop.  

So, anyway, Vulture and Turtle Dove had arranged to meet in NYC, presumably at TT.  Aliyah got a text from Vulture, yesterday morning.  His mission had been successful.  Donald accepted the invitation to the island.   It sounded like it had been face to face, but Donald was supposed to have been at the WH, still.  Presumably, TD was part of the success.  Their separate components have to be assembled to function properly.  This function had something to do with a portal.  

And, so it goes......

I think I mentioned that Donald is expected to want to 'blab' about the portal, much as I do..... with the slight difference that I have OMF, and he has the bully pulpit.  I have respectfully requested that he not speak to reporters about it, until we have an opportunity to compare notes, particularly with regard to the BPWH.  

I hope that by April Fools we'll be able to do a little show&tell.  It's been altogether too much 'tell', up to this point.  

Will the WH be content with accelerated acclimation, going forward?  Will the reporters and media be content to leave the acclimation to us bloggers, for as long as possible...... say for another year or so?  Will Donald?  The tabloids can have at it.  That's what they're here for.   There just can't be any professional blabbers/bloggers, for this limited interim.  

My pastor friend, Palmer Clark, sends the following link....... https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/04/breaking-faith/517785/

Expect to see more writers telling it like they see it, with less editorial intervention. This can be a mostly spontaneous migration toward a bigger truth..... the hidden hand at work..... the Katechon becoming more porous.

(continued.....)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:59 pm

Thanks Sham for your postings and the links to Bernadette and Jeffrey.  I was fascinated by her 'warning' that appears at end of her publication list.... http://bernadetteroberts.blogspot.com/p/self-published-works.html  

Yes, I am, above all, a personalist.  How, then, would I distinguish the personalism of Jesus from the personality cult of Christianity?  This is no easy task......

Part of the answer is, of course, to be found in non-dualism or monism.  Her misunderstanding is made clear, however, in the third paragraph where she contrasts the Being of God with Infinite Existence, thereby compounding the confusion of her fellow Christians.  

But this is the crux of the matter.  How did the SCI experience contribute to the resolution......?  

Well, for one thing, on SCI it was persons all the way down, starting with Jay bird, we might add.  I can't help but remark that JB did remind me a bit of Louise.  

But what does a personalist like me make of the drones, and of the two devices that were sent off island, separately?  Does that not point us in the opposite direction?  

As before, I suspect that, at most, they would serve a passive role, analogous to RFID tags.  Why two?  Simply for security.  No?   One, by itself, would not suffice.  As a newbie, donny would have needed extra identification, especially in the absence of the Princess.  

This hardly explains the drones.  Tinkerbell could easily have been a drone with an illumination.  

2:10--------

BTW, I do recall the Firestone encampment near Swallow Falls in western Maryland.  I believe it was at Muddy Creek..... http://dnr.maryland.gov/Pages/md-conservation-history/TravelersPart8.aspx .  Harding was along on part of the camping trip, I believe.  Bohemian grove also comes to mind.  

I spoke with Bob B, at some length.  He had some thoughts on the distinction between the pod and the wishing well, and how they might function together.   Of course, Ron once stated that a portal needs to be activated from both sides.  Bob made the comparison to a wormhole that could lead to another spot that is either on or off world.  He also pointed out that there would be serious security concerns about getting the potus mixed up with a wishing well. I can only imagine.  

I think it was Vance who mentioned that when he went, he got panicked for awhile, when he couldn't find his way back to the entrance.  It finally occurred to him to simply retrace his steps, actually 'walking' backwards.  Keep in mind that this is somewhat metaphorical, having no legs attached, at the time, er...... no body, either.  You see why the secret service might be alarmed.  Oh, well.......

6:40--------

Personal existence is infinite qualitatively, but not quantitatively.  Quantitative infinity is an abstract extrapolation from the finite.  It would be quintessentially impersonal, except for the mere fact that, as with all concepts, the infinite requires sapience to be grasped, a sapience which is quintessentially personal.  

God is not a being, says Bernadette. I am that I am....? Hmmm...... To be or not to be. Is God the void between the atoms? That would be the ultimate God of the gaps. What then of the Source? Is God a black hole.... a Big Bang? We have the monism of the consensual present (MCP). Is that not God? Is that not Presence? What else is there..... absence? I've heard of deus-absconditus, but we don't pray to Mr Absence. I don't think.

(continued.....)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:54 am

With christianity, as with most paths to enlightenment/salvation, there is a mahayana and a hinyana.  Sure, many folks, individually, make it to heaven without, necessarily, embracing the j-man.  Wonderful.  

But, and this is a big but, historically and collectively, jesus plays the central, crucial role for humanity..... bar none.  His historical influence was the crucial/essential setup for the MoAPS.  That's the long and short of it.  Sorry, Sham, but it wasn't Osho.  Osho may well be your savior, but Osho was only after the skinny fish who could wriggle their own way through the pearly gate.  That's you sham.  You don't need the j-man.  

Gary is suggesting that I have an interview with Don Ecker.  My counter-proposal is that he interview Kevin and Grant Cameron.  The three of us have had many conversations.  I don't think this is the time for my personal speculations to be muddying the airwaves.   Kevin and Grant could provide much more objectivity.  

noon--------

So, now, I'm just waiting for a signal that will put us at The PoNR.  There is that and the point at which the toothpaste can't be put back into the tube.  I believe that one, the TPP, came long ago.  The PoNR comes with a more definite endgame, actually in sight.  

Blue Jay is expected to be meeting, soon, with Turtle Dove and Jay Bird to work on a joint 'lemur' project.  That's the only event I've seen in writing.  Everything else is on spec.  I'm waiting to see where donny forgets about the southern wall, presumably in favor of the ww.  Is that the point at which I get to speak with the science advisor, I wonder.  

In my chicken little mind, the endpoint is when Spicer does a no-comment with regard to a related rumor.  But everyone is entitled to their own endpoint.  It is a free world, after all.  

Each of our personal endpoints depends on how much we know about the toothpaste and the tube.  Will the Katechon defenders/conservers attempt a rearguard action?  That is only to be expected, but it's likely to be counterproductive.  

I'm thinking that Donald is deliberately painting himself into a corner..... diplomatically, militarily, economically and politically.  There will only be one way out..... the Portal.  He will grab it.  

Should we wonder if Angela has been briefed, along with China, Russia, GB and the Vatican?  I can't imagine not.  So why no handshake?  Does Donald simply not shake hands with women, or is Angela resisting.... wanting to kick the can down the road..... presumably as Hillary would have done.  Is the portal a male thing?  Ask the Princess.  

Or is Donald the one with the cold feet?  Everyone else is leaning on him.  Let's all of us stick your neck out, Donald...... speaking of turtles.  Like I say...... poor Donald.  

Be brave.   Me.....?  Hey, I had to steal another boat.  

4---------

Clearly, the Garden of Eden was a kind of portal.  I have suggested the Garden as the Alpha point.  It contained 144,000 of us.  We may have been reluctant to leave.  It was Shangri-La.  There would have been 12 exit points corresponding to the twelve entrances that will be active during the Millennium.  How would we have been persuaded to leave?  

Well, it was like the Pokotok scenario.  It was like a video game..... one where we had bodies.   As we became more absorbed in the game, we started pulling all-nighters.  It was an adventure, especially for the guys.  Next thing you know, came the bouncing bambinos.... our anchor babies.  They could not go back, until after a certain age.  After a few generations, rumors of Shangri-La were just that..... rumors.   I guess that the right of return became something of a royal privilege.  Probably still is...... a divine right..... kings and their jesters.  Ron is the current jester.   Me......?  Hmmm......

Now, folks are dying to get back in, but, at least, equal numbers of us are demanding one last game of Pokotok..... one last go around.  

And then there are the PtB.  They mostly don't know any better.   All they know is that they like what they've got.  It's hard for them to imagine themselves on the other side, demanding their chance to be a slum dog millionaire.  

On balance, once the gates are flung open, there'll be more of us wanting to go home, than demanding another turn.  Eventually we work our way down to 144M.  That's the final cleanup crew..... some few centuries hence.  

There will only be, say, a million who wish to go seriously off grid.   Everyone else is outta here.  Is that a deal?  

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:30 pm

I spoke with my longtime friend, Palmer C.  He was my supervisor at the Baltimore City Housing Authority.  We both worked under Roger Windsor, who, along with Bob Embry, initiated the Urban Homesteading project, with the dollar houses, up for rehab.  

He left the City for private industry, and then went to seminary and into the ministry for the rest of his career.  Since his retirement, he has moved from theism into panentheism, as with me, but has also dropped the prophetic aspect.  We both are fans of Teilhard de Chardin, however.  Teilhard has a Telos, Palmer does not.  He has the idea of a universal evolution that never ends.  He also claims to be a monist.  

The big distinction is between deism and theism.  It's easy to draw the line.  The French Enlightenment and the Framers were largely made up of desists.  

It is much harder to draw a line between theism and panentheism.  But, maybe not so much.   It hinges on the Rapture.  Panentheists are Darwinists...... they'll take the Big Bang, but not the Rapture.  They want teleology without the Telos, IOW.  Our BPWH compromise employs the wishing well.  We don't need motherships, just mother portals.  That's not rocket science, now is it?  

It is very hard for a Darwinist to conceive of a small world, or to imagine that God might be 'deceiving' us, to that effect.  They are fearful of letting go of their solid Earth/Reality.  They are Diests, one and all.  It is simply impossible to be a Christian Deist.  It is an oxymoron.  Sorry, Palmer.  He recognizes the ring-pass-not.  A modern man cannot pass through the narrow gate.  Eventually, there will be an eight lane hi-way, but not yet.  We have the Hinayana, not yet the Mahayana.  

1:10-------

Speaking of the Hinayana, we're attempting to setup a gotomeeting, either tonight or tomorrow.  There would be 'masquerade' in the title.  Of course, it would be a bit sensitive with regard to Vance and Terry's diversion to NY.  But how can we avoid Tinkerbell, along with the turtles, lemurs and drones.  

This first episode/edition would probably not be live, but we could put it to YouTube, after the fact.  

We also have the Gwinnett house to contend with, not to mention Button, and the presidents' room.  Princess and Footmann would provide guidance.  We could delve into the lengthy history of the island.  

Folks need to decide what to do about names and bird names.  It will be a video format, as usual, I imagine.  I recall that there is also facility for call-ins, interactive and otherwise.  I may be the only one without portal time..... poor chicken little.  

My point would be as to the possible timeliness of the island adventure, especially with regard to the flocking of the birds, egrets and other kindred spirits. There is a global situation, and the island could serve as a microcosm.

(continued.....)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:21 am

The following is my contribution to a five person text group including the Princess, Footmann, Jaybird, Vulture bird, Kevin, and myself......
    I'm counting on a go-to-meeting.  Last I heard, we were on for 6pm eastern, tonight.  Yes?  I believe that this would be the appropriate time for a final roll-call....... in or out......

In or out with regard to Disclosure.......  (BTW, by default, my own contributions to this list, or any other, are bloggable.)  Yes, the baseline assumption is that we form an essential component of Disclosure, and that the OMF blog is, at present, it's primary outlet.  This has been the case since my 1991 meetup with Ron.  

Back in 1991, I was doing business as the SoT.  Since then it's been 4M/K/SoT/X2.  I'm assuming that most of you are familiar with the acronyms/mnemonics of the BPWH.  If not........
    ---------

I'm under the impression that I'm the only one who has not experienced the portal, with the possible exception of Kevin, but that should be amendable.  

Going forward, as Aliyah just mentioned, we may be doing this in the format of a podcast.  We would be interviewing others, along the way.  This will be practice, but it is subject to being posted, as well.  

I was not informed as to the action item for the island adventure, until we had departed.   The diversion of VB and TD to NY was this item.  However, the attendant flocking must clearly have played a crucial role.  As you may have noted, the remote participation by donny in these proceedings has been frequently alluded to on OMF.   And that would be the prime allusion of this and future podcasts.  

You understand, though, that the referenced Disclosure is an accelerated acclimation, including a PoNR and a TPP.  The latter is the toothpaste point, at which we can no longer put the aviary toothpaste back in the tube, including, especially, the SCI-NYC-TT axis.  

I would like TD to be added to the podcast.  JB points out that TD does not have information Omega.  I've asked for the appropriate time..... before, during or after the podcast.  

Ok, now, watch me blog this soliloquy ........  

So, there you have it, sports fans, it's just upward and onward.  Yes?

By the way, TD is Turtle Dove, not DT.  That's somebody else.  TD does not have information Omega, I've been informed.  I would not have guessed that.  Maybe that's why he referred to me as Mr Chicken.  I should have guessed.  

I believe I mentioned that VB texted the Princess, the morning after, that the mission to tt had been successful.  She specifically mentioned a meeting.  One would infer that it was a meeting with dt, but for the fact that he was reputed to have been elsewhere.  See if we can connect those dots.  

It occurs to me that this continuing podcast might well take the place of the eschatological bus tour...... hop on, hop off.   Yes?  Anyone for under the bus?  Likely, the Footmann will be the one with the red button.  

Point of fact, I've been informed that dt wants to be the driver, and maybe the tour guide.  That's fine by me, as long as we maintain an open channel.  That channel could well be SB.  Peter Thiel also comes to mind in this capacity, as we also work the Vatican-Silicon valley axis.  Yes?  Of course, the Princess channel goes without saying, yes, princess?  Does that mean that sb in not secure?  That could pose a problem.  

Basically, that would mean that omf would be serving as the whpb room, for this ad-hoc purpose.  That way we avoid some of the ad-hominem, to take a page from Chris Straub's briefing book.  Yes?  It seems that the Princess/Masquerade podcast could be multi-function.  

What I don't know is how the Princess wants to integrate her Podcast with KWF.   That has always been an issue in the past, at least in my little mind.  I was virtually the only one on the island who was unaware of sci axis, evidently.  Who's fooling whom..... as we come up on the April Fools TPP/PoNR?  

The very biggest sticking point, going forward, is almost certainly going to be the 4M connection.  Sorry 'bout that, sports fans, but them's my marching orders.  Hey, I can be the first one under the bus.  

And, yes, I believe that we should invite Eric Garza, dba Sham the Shaman, to be our honored kibitzer.   Ok, Sham?  You ready?  

Any other suggestions for the honor roll?  

3-----------

APB....... This just in...... hot off the press......

Footmann is picking up an unknown signal off the island......

Uri Geller, in conjunction with 'St Anthony' in India, is being brought in on the consultation team.  

You will recall that there is a 'turtle' tracking station on North beach.  It is that station which I investigated, about an hour after our Tinkerbell sighting, nearby.  There was no activity noted in or around said 'portal potty', except for the humming of the air conditioner.  

I was having lunch with Throop when the call came in.  He wondered if it might be galactic.  In the context of the SWH, that would be parlance for a Tinkerbell signal.  

Footmann did request general assistance.  I would imagine a cartoonish pictogram a-la Pioneer.  That should be right up Sham's alley.  Yes?  

Is it ok if I celebrate with a small glass of wine?  I'm guessing that the island contact may have been successful.  Feel free to join the festivities.  I'm even speculating that the DS/Stacy contact was part of the loop.  What do we do when we start running out of bird names?  Horrors......

Back to the HIC hearing........
    -------------

A critical issue is any ongoing contact between any members of our team and the prospective tour guide.   How do we wish to handle this?  
    ..... informationwise.....

Did you note that Comey stated that there was no wiretapping..... no sigint.... with regard to Obama's alleged surveillance of our friend, donny.  He, quite specifically, did not rule out intelligence by other means.  Do our tour guide and/or our former president both have access to the Tinkerbell channel?  Just wondering........

5:40FT---------

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/20/opinion/trumps-method-our-madness.html ....
    Freud distinguished between neurosis and psychosis by arguing that while the former is psychically localized, the latter is relatively global. In neurosis, individuals break with a portion of reality that they find intolerable. As a result, their overall relation to reality remains more or less intact, but becomes impaired in one aspect of their personality.

In contrast, because psychotic individuals tend to find reality as a whole too painful to bear, they break with it globally, and construct an alternative, delusional, “magical” reality of their own. This alternate relation to reality, manifesting itself in the initial meetings with the patient, is at the root of the clinician’s confusion.
    Hmmm....... you don't say...... and the next paragraph.......
    Now many of us throughout American society at large, after an interminable electoral campaign and transitional phase into the presidency of Donald J. Trump, have experienced a form of disorientation and anxiety that bears a striking resemblance to the clinical situation I have described. And recent events indicate that this feeling is not going to abate any time soon.
    This editorial pretty well defines the situation we are facing.  Reality is going up for grabs, as we speak....... neurosis into psychosis..... or what....... or what have you.......?

(continued.....)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:18 pm