Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:35 am by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:52 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:13 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 11:52 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+9
kevin
Scrot
Peregrine
Sparky
ParanoidFactoid
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
GSB/SSR
Cyrellys
13 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, I'm slowly backing away. You guys have fun. Until next time, don't let the aliens or black op fascists get you.

---

Simply, there is no seeker. 
    There is nothing to attain. 
    No such thing as enlightenment. 
    Let's stop all this silliness.

We are lost in a hypnotic dream of separation. 

Searching for something only illustrates ignorance of reality.

Refining the mind seems like a good use of time. 

We are just dreamseekers following dreamteaching. 

There is no understanding oneness, there is just being in it.

This is all already known.

We just are remembering.

That includes all of your drama too Dan. 

We will have no impact unless love is involved. 

I know, I'm no help and a big distraction.

That is half right, we are all so very distracted.

Love is all that is moving.

As you were.

Last edited by garzparz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:14 am

There is little to report on our GtM, yesterday.  It's really not fair putting new people on the spot, which was how it turned out.  There was no discussion of the mystery signals, for instance.   We simply did not have enough data on that to analyze.  

One thought is that we attempt a prvt convo with just three of us, purely by phone.  Another alternative is just for another A&D session.  We are left in a quandary, on that one.    

Of course, I am disappointed at such times, but, trust me, this is not about my feelings. We all have an iron in this fire. When the time is right, when we're ready, things will start opening. The Katechon will be lifted finally. I'd much rather fail at something which will succeed..... eventually.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:12 am

Despite any and all setbacks, hope...... nay, confidence in the overall process does continue.  There are just too many dots out there to be connected in any other way.   Even as Donald acts crazier, whether witting or not, there is a plan unfolding.   Will it be provable by April Fools?  Even that is possible..... that there will be enough info available to the public that a convincing case could be made for the best possible disclosure process, by the end of this month.  

A semi-cryptic signal emanating from the White House would be a likely way to seal this deal.  Right, Donald?  We'd just like to know that the potus has information Omega.  That's all.  

By 'we', I'm referencing anyone who'd care to know.  

Most recently I've stated that information Omega could be stated in three sentences...... but I'm not sure I ever have.

And how shall we define 'have'?   When you approach a controlled airport for landing, you must notify the control tower that you have the latest runway and weather information...... Hanscom tower, this is Cherokee six niner whiskey, I have information Tango.....  Six niner whiskey, report downwind for runway 27..... That's all.  Easy peasy.......

OTL......

2:10FT-----------

Throop alerted me to the following...... https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/21/business/dealbook/help-wanted-trump-betting-expert-for-gambling-website.html .  The more fronts, the merrier.  

The odds are currently 20 to one for our issue.  I would advise taking the bet, but then I might be accused of insider betting.  

What then is information Omega........?  

It's simply that this world is personal..... all the way up, and all the way down.  

Hey, sports fans, that was one sentence.  Next sentence.......

Personalism = PSR, Leibniz' principle of sufficient reason.  

Need we say more..... can we say more.....?  

A texting convo with Sham provided a bit more clarity......  

This is the BPW...... what can we do about it......?

Ron and I are just pretending that we're on the bomb disposal crew.  The biggest bomb with the shortest fuse is Donald, obviously.  Obviously the key component to the best possible disclosure (BPD).  

Donald is our one person focus group...... hallelujah.  So now what?  

Sham.......
    The sham of govt, all the wasted effort on deregulation, hurting people, helping business. What percentage of these elite who govern know it's all a sham?

Ur guess
    Me......
    As with every operation, the folks who need to know, already know.  

With Donald, it's not so much what he knows, as compared with what he says.  

Let's say that we are his tweeters with regard to Disclosure.  

What do we tweet....... 140 characters at a time.....?
    Sham....
    What about Brannon

Bannon

I have wondered if bannon was part of the IC
    Me.....
    Good question.   One way or the other, Bannon has to be a key player.  A key contact of Steve's is with the Vatican.  He would also have insight on the rumors of Donald being born again.  

BTW, I'm posting this to OM......
    Sham.....
    Post all the foolish talk u want. My Zen master would laugh at us as soon as we opened our mouths.

To speak is to illustrate usually our ignorance of things  

Bannon is also apparently unhinged

To me, it seems Bannon and Trump are stuck in their stories. They do not seem above it at all.

Assume they are hostile and want to stop u

Or will want to stop u if they fully realize the implications of events

People will want to kill you Dan. People are all caught up in the story. They don't want it to stop. This has to be done by Ron. He has operational awareness.
    Me.....
    Sham, these are all academic/historical questions.   Let's try to stick with the original premise...... if we had the bully tweet, what would we tweet?  Of course, were assuming that the best minds, mundane and otherwise have already figured this out.  You and I are just here to, maybe, add an extra comma or two...... Yes?  
    Sham.....
    Sure

Let me spend some quiet time on it today

I'll give u my take

140 chars, I have a year of tweeting dense content in tweet format.

U have to look at this way

Everyone is watching them right now

It would be very easy to see a change in direction

They would think aliens are a smoke screen because he is imploding

Does that matter?
    Me......
    Everything matters, of course.  Let's further assume that the best possible acclimation is still in place, and that Donald has already made semi-cryptic tweets, confirming that he does, indeed,  have  information Omega, has internalized it to the extent of being born again.   All that has been taken care of, already, we're assuming.   No small assumption, but that's the game we're playing.  No[w,] what do we tweet next......?  That, Sham, is the MoARQ, mother of all rhetorical questions.  So, let me take a stab at it, if you don't mind.   I'm posing this question to myself, as we speak........
    Sham....
    And tell me clearly the omega Info

What was the format and gist of the info he consumed
    Me.....
    Again, Sham, these are academic questions.  Rather, we're now attempting to put ourselves in the position of the public, which is about to grok the tweet to be heard 'round the world.  
    Sham......
    What was the info he got

Not academic
    Me......
    He may have well been through the portal and drunk the kool-aid.  But that's not the point.  We're not here to psychoanalyze donny.  We're here to inform the public in the best possible way, but, of course, these few tweets must be, plausibly emanate from the mouth of the public persona that we all know, and love to hate....
    Sham.....
    What was the result of the experience for u

U did he same finally

What is the Omega info?

What is the desired response from the public

Or hoped for best case

Amb Kislyak is running the whole show. Shouldn't u be trying to have Putin in on this?

What's the Omega info and your desired result on Twitter. I can't respond without that.

I guess OSHO is the one guiding me most right now. So most of what I say and what little I think will not be much help. I actual believe what I say and only say what I mean and have experienced. If it sticks, great, if not, at least I participated nonlocally.

I was told not to be too disconnected.

I guess I told myself

U know non-locally, I have been standing behind u since we met. Pretty much non stop.

Lucky u
    Lucky me......

Sham and I did have a phone conversation at about this point.....

We're pretty much on the same page.  We're both trying to get into the public persona of donny.  We want to keep throwing Hillary and Obama under the bus, as much as possible, and in the best possible way, as if that were possible.  

But donny is privy to some (April Fools?) fire, where the rest of us are only being fed the smoke.  

No kidding, sports fans, in the BPW there might actually be some fire.  

You understand that this particular tweet has already been worked out by the best minds in the universe.  We're only checking the placement of the commas.  IOW, should the left hand nail been placed two millimeters to the right.  Just checking......

I've been told, by what I believe to be reliable people, that we do have a problem with real 'illegal' aliens.  Hillary and Obama were cowards.  I'm not.......

How many characters is that?   Help, Sham, or anyone.....

Sham.....
    Trump is on the ropes

Nunes really amped this up  

He found damning info and they are freaking
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/22/politics/devin-nunes-trump-communications/

There does seem to be something going on.   Ron has pooh-poohed this, but maybe he has not been fully briefed.  He had not been fully briefed about Hillary.  

I'm listening in on the Princess' violin lesson, gratis the Footmann..... she is struggling, as we all are, and will be.  

I think this is her first lesson.  That is what it is sounding like.   She is doing the scales.  

Sorry, I've been informed that this is her second lesson.  It is possible that Aliyah is only human, after all.  What next?   Is Donald only human?  Oh, dear, that could be a real challenge.  

8:40FT---------

Sham.......
    Humans will bet on anything, haha

We have 20 to 1 odds on Disclosure. Haha. I love that.

I just called the Princess to congratulate her on her second lesson.  But the call was interrupted, because Kashmir has just stuffed a role of tp into the toilet.  We will keep you informed, as the situation warrants.   Nonetheless, Princess will be sending us her audition tape. Stand by.......

(continued....)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:03 pm

What can I say?

I confirm the convo, but I cannot speak to the validity of Dan's other information. I suspect something is happening to someone.

I know nothing about all that and I really know nothing about what I am about to say. So ignore it.

Trump is Kek, a toad. He even looks like it. Amazing, a living human frog. Amphibians are assholes. I digress.

OSHO hints nothing is as it seems, nothing.

Fire Dan says, you eat fire or throw yourself into it.

If you meet Buddha on the road, kill him, that includes aliens.

Anyone who tells you to stop, you can safely power through, go around, jump over or dig under. That includes aliens, angels or daimons bearing gifts, teeth or giant brains.

I just want to say the part Dan didn't share was that I told him to take it all, all the work, all the planning, all the conspiracy, all the aliens and Gods, take it all, ignore it all, throw it all into the fire, the Sun, and you might, you just might have the slightest chance for your seed to sprout. All the names go and we start over open minded.

It will take courage by all who will take the leap. I will say, I don't see Trump jumping, maybe after he's impeached, shown to be the thief and fraud and abuser of people he is. Maybe then, just then, he may yield. But you need the biggest ego ever to do what he is doing. You can't fake it. I think he kills himself. I hope not, please no, not that.

You can't know the rules of the game. As soon as you think you have this mutha clocked, sorry, the goals move like a rainbow. You will never understand anything. Truth is echoed in our art, not our religions or thoughts. It's arduous until it isn't. It doesn't make any sense until it does. Then there is nothing to do, or anywhere to go. The seed can never really know the coming flower or the pupae the butterfly. It will be a complete transformation, in the twinkling of an eye. And then you know.

That's the real Omega Info and experience.

Unless the seed of light buried under the roots of the light and shadow of your personality sprouts, you have nothing. You have to pull up all the roots blocking the light, all of them, even the BPW, even yourself.

Don't get distracted by the Light show. If you understand the Omega info, that should be obvious.

And it has been my privilege to stand and witness with you Dan.

Dan and I are crazy fools.

You can safely ignore us.

As you were.

Sham out.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:03 am

It should be clear that we need a triggering event that could be tweeted about.  It could be an anomalous event in some other country.  It could be leaked information, but that would most likely come out of the ongoing investigations in this country or some new wiki leak.  We then have two unknowns...... the event/leak and the presidential response.  He could then use this eventuality to criticize previous administrations for covering up.  This event would provide an excuse for a distractive tweet-fest.  Most folks could pass it off, initially, as just that.  

This is assuming that Donald wants to be in charge of disclosure.  Otherwise we just stick with accelerated acclimation.  There would be an increasing number off smaller leaks and events that are self reinforcing.  This would eventually place Donald in a reactive mode.  

A final possibility would be to authorize the continued use of this 'channel'.  That would present various political risks.  Whatever was the green light, it would have to be entirely implicit.  Even if this continued to be a favored outlet, it could be easily camouflaged with a plethora of other, more sensational leaks.  Even this course would not obviate an administrative response, still necessitating a tweet.  

April Fools is not until next Saturday.  We've got lots of time..... time to overthink everything.  Surprise..... goblins are real.  What about the alleged goodie bag..... making America great again?  I'd almost forgotten.  Ok, Donald references an expert opinion on the contents.  April Fools.....?   What about Easter, April 16?  Look what the bunny brought.  Did Obama refuse the Bunny?  Ron hinted that the goodies could be a quid pro quo for disclosure, so why not combine them?  That's my inclination, for now.  

Yes, folks will then see donny as some kind of gift horse.  Pandora's box has been opened..... sorry folks.....too late, now.   Too late to second guess Pandora, Tinkerbell, the Easter Bunny, the tooth fairy......  

Hey, deplorables, you elected him.  You said you wanted to upset the apple cart.  Yup..... turns out to be Pandora's own little apple cart.  And, lucky you, you get chicken little for free.  It's a twofer.  

Yes, donny's fools rushed in where Obama's angels feared to tread.  

And this could be combined with information on the SCI signal.   The island source need not be referenced immediately.  But some sort of antenna would have to be mentioned.  

2:35---------

I don't know how difficult it would be to 'launder' the alleged SCI origin of the anomalous signals.  There is a protocol for vetting SETI type signal, which includes a scientific committee.  The SETI committee might be enlisted to go along with an initial ploy.  But this subterfuge would only be able to last for a few weeks, at most.  

The SETI ploy might work in combination with the alleged goodie bag.  And, do recall the alleged participation of Russia, China and GB in the disclosure plan.  The Russian connection might easily come out as one of the parties to disclosure.   This would provide the administration with some excuse for the Russian 'collusion', retrospectively.  

But if the gb were disclosed in connection with a SETI signal, it would be difficult to maintain a national hegemony on the contents of the bag.  Well, one of the items in the bag could be described as a novel transceiver.  The signal would then have been intended for this country, maybe even for this administration.  

This ploy could work for some weeks or even months, until the rumor mill caught up with the events.  In the meantime, there would be ample confusion to shield the innocence or naivety of the public for as long as possible.  

I'm reading the New Yorker article on Bob Mercer, referenced here..... http://www.realclearpolitics.com/2017/03/19/trump039s_money_man_405371.html . I don't see anything anomalous.  The subsequent article in the NYer is about Daniel Dennett's war on the soul.  

5:20---------

Wow.  If the Mercers knew I existed, I'm sure they would hate my guts.  What could Ron be smoking?   Hmmm.......

Now, it's onto the ungodly warrior........

9:10----------

A conversation with Ron did nothing to assuage my feeling of a total disconnect between myself and the Mercer crowd.  

As with Marx, I might speak of a withering away of the state, as it transforms into a Millennial kingdom, which would be communal, in some sense.  

The Mercer crowd evinces an Ayn Rand philosophy of laissez-faire capitalism and anti-altruism.... a form of social Darwinism.  Both support a withering away of the state, but in diametrically opposed directions.  There is virtually no common ground.  Bannon works overtime to support the conservative elements of the Vatican opposing Francis.  Hmmm......

There seems to be no further interest in the supposedly indecipherable SCI signals.  

On the other hand, there are meetings with the military and government scientists with regard to the goodie bag, but very little interest with regard to the alleged anomalous origin of the contents.  Only the Jasons have been briefed with regard to the total contents, but nothing further.  The military folks are only given individual items, with no questions asked.  There are no hints of disclosure on that front.  

He did concede, however, that Donald is already feeling some time constraints with regard to the length of his term.  No mention, though, of investigations.  This was in response to the issue of deadlines.  Almost everything with regard to disclosure is off the table, it seems.  

I just saw a flashing headline of Trump threatening to resign over health care.   Hmmm......... And so it goes...... A state of flux continues.   Sorry, no, he's simply saying...... my way or the highway.

(continued......)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:21 am

Sam forwards the following link........ http://lobelog.com/yes-there-is-a-deep-state-but-not-the-right-wings-caricature/ .

If we believe half of what Ron is telling us, he is a walking, talking deep state.  As a rookie intern at the White House, he cut the deal of a lifetime with Mr Malik.  If it were true, how might he have gotten to that point?  What career trajectory puts you there, then?  The leader of a vampire rock band with an uncle on the Glomar?  There's a launch pad for an ambitious youth.  And what would have been Aliyah's launch pad, if we follow the bouncing ball?  We are told, rather, that her launch pad was her splash down on the shore of lake Ledoc.  Whimsical...... maybe.  

Completely whimsical, were it not for the niggling possibility that scientific materialism is on the ropes.... with a MoAPS hanging the balance.  

Who else in the world might possibly believe in a walking deep state, other than a purveyor of a (personalist) MoAPS?  

It's very unbelievability is the only thing that makes it slightly plausible, at least to chicken little.  Who'd a thunk?  It's a stealth operation on wheels, and right in plain sight.  Them that knows, ain't talking, and them that does........

When will the sun set on this water-cooler charade?  Hey, I'm just sunfish on the line. Who will cut me loose, or am I just having too much fun?  Let him be.  Don't be a spoilsport.  

OTL........

NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:00 am

Dan, I have become engrossed with your words. I am sincerely hoping that we are able to pull the lid off of the cookie jar for the benefit of everyone.

What does the GB have to do with Antarctica, will we find out about what's going on there through the initial disclosure being discussed or somewhere down the line?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:17 pm

I forget just why, but I think I did bring up Antarctica a few months ago. Ron claimed to have anomalous info concerning one of the early overflights..... something like a Shangri-La sighting. No follow up.

After the Mercer article, came the Dennett article. The author ended up reluctantly agreeing with Dennett's materialism. Not because of its plausibility, but simply because there was no plausible alternative, other than the walking deep state scenario.

On the materialist view of the mind, there in no way to merely simulate intelligence, without, thereby emulating it. Is intelligence the only thing in the world that we cannot simulate? It seems odd, but, no, not as odd as a walking deep state.

(continued....)
    NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:43 pm

I suppose that's only the case if you believe that intelligence is distinguishable from sapience which is then distinguishable from consciousness. Is consciousness born without connection to the Creator possible? Or merely sapience fooling itself?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:06 pm

Thanks.  Good point......

The materialists have to believe that our heads are crammed full of evolved special circuits for particular survival functions.  What is the glue, then, that holds it all together?  This is the main battleground of reductionism v holism.  It's perfectly true that we are just a colony of single celled neurons.  When there is anarchy among the troops, we end up in the looney bin.  

That there is not recurrent anarchy indicates that a conspiracy is afoot.  I suggest a cosmic conspiracy a-la the anthropic principle.  We are all chips off the same block.  We are microcosms.  Need this be rocket science?  

We humans are God's own legions.  What happened to the General?  Hmmm.....  Deus Absconditus.  The God of Revelation is also the God of concealment.  How to break that ice, other than with a MoAPS..... a personalist MoAPS?  How better than with a walking deep state, and a mermaid princess?  Even Hollywood couldn't come up with this ending, in a million years.  Or have they, already.....?

And now we have a goodie bag being circulated amongst the joint chiefs, one item at a time.  Should we look the gift horse in the mouth?  Ahhh.........

And where exactly does Oriole Bird fit into this picture?  Yes, sports fans..... right in the White House.  Any complaints?  Please put your complaints in the cosmic suggestion box, so that we can do it better next time.  After all, this is only an experiment.  This is only the second best world.  Just wait 'till you see next year's model.  

(continued....)

Last edited by dan on Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:39 pm

Deus Absconditus, interesting that when we consider the alternative term for our present time, Ἀποκάλυψις, or Apocalypse, i.e. unveiling. We have to be careful not to get ahead of ourselves with times and dates. Outside of the construct there is no time, it only exists here, and for our benefit. Our existence is temporal in nature on purpose.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:49 pm

NoWo,

You'd rather we kick this can down the road?  How much further would you suggest?

Weeks, months, years, centuries......?

You're not an April Fool?
    NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:57 pm

No one wants things to start sooner than I. I want disclosure, crave it in fact. I desperately seek the truth about us and for us to move past our present circumstances. I merely reference the fact that timelessness is truly "natural" as opposed to the illusion in which we are confined.

Dan, I envy you, to experience even one instant of timelessness would be enough to sustain me through many lifetimes. I pray you get the chance to experience the other side so you can share with us who are still stuck in temporal existence.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:08 pm

NoWo,

We can't eat our cake and have it too?  Try telling that to Eric Garza, Sham the Shaman.  He drinks the Tea with his fiancée &co, and still holds down an IT job.  Is he a cheat?  He'd be the first to agree.  

Me.....?  I'm just a blogging stiff.  The river Jordan is still a bit chilly, for my taste.  I'm waiting for the weather to get a bit warmer.  

And anyway, isn't paradise a bit overrated?  We glibly say that folks are dying to get into heaven.  While lying on our deathbeds, often in agony, they're many more folks in paradise pounding on the gates for just one more spin, down here.  Our own little mermaid has been through several times, but she would like nothing better than for Footmann to attend to her sore feet.  Isn't that right, Princess?  

You desperately seek the truth........ Hmmm....... I must be failing at my appointed task.   Pray tell, what is it about the BPWH that you dislike or disagree with?  I spend most of my waking hours trying to figure how to improve it.  I guess that must be above my pay grade, or I guess I'm just trying to punch above my weight.  

Speaking of the Sham......
    If you wonder why things don't happen with our work, it's because Sham's mother will not come out and play. I am entangled with you. The non-local view of all [t]his makes it clear what all [t]his [is] about, the biggest setup for love of all time.

This might be a bit out of context.  I trust that Sham won't object, too much, if we add the following context.....
    I shared some of my art with my Mom, she says to my butterfly, I don't worship insects Wink Bless her little heart. She says the difference between u and I is where we spend eternity. She loves loves to say I'm going to hell. Not spoken or written in a year. I didn't realize that was what this was all about for her, punishment. I showed her my heart, she said go to hell. She's my canary in the coal mine in a way. No words in a year, and those are her first response. I was offering neutral ground to openly talk. She told me to go to hell. I told her I love her no matter what she could do or say. I meant it. But I know that hurts her. Shrug. When my Mom accepts her Son is not hers, things may change in the world, but not until then. The love between a mother and Son is part of the mystery of life.
     And so it goes........

When we grok that all that has gone before was just a 'setup', then we're ready for the big time.   We'll be ready to head down town.  How many of us (quantum) monkeys are needed?  101........

(continued......)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:36 am

There is a problem with the BPWH to which I refer not infrequently...... most simply stated, it would be the problem of free will.  Scientific materialists may embrace determinism, quantum uncertainty or chaos theory.  Pantheists adopt the rubric of eternal return to smooth out the rough edges of karma and the like.  Theists/deists may adopt any number of strategies..... predetermination, divine retribution, Satan, etc......

The prophetic tradition attempts to harmonize the temporality of Creation with the eternality of the Creator.  There are rough edges.

With the BPWH we adopt the notion of a closed timelike curve (CTC) embedded in eternity.  Among other things, the CTC concept amplifies the idea of an ouroboric bootstrap, 'spontaneously' self-created out of a cosmic Potentia or Potency.  An eternal BPW certainly raises issues for free will.  One way that I attempt to address these issues is by invoking a low resolution fixed structure while leaving the high resolution aspects more flexible.  We would, in effect have two dimensions of time, somewhat reminiscent of the deep time and the experiential/historical time that we employ elsewhere.  

OTL.......

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:24 pm

Responding to previous post.

I have become an existentialist. I aspired to go to the heart of things directly.

Chuang Tzu, Lao, OSHO and Zen in general, I took to it like a duck to water. Like them, I am not concerned with words and formulas about reality, but with the direct existential grasp of reality in itself.

"Zen enriches no one. There is no body to be found. The birds may come and circle for a while... but they soon go elsewhere. When they are gone, the 'nothing,' the 'no-body' that was there, suddenly appears. That is Zen. It was there all the time but the scavengers missed it, because it was not their kind of prey."

This no-thing is not nothing. This is my prey.

I have become a sane natural philosopher.

No, no problem you sharing anything.

No secrets, no agenda here, this is all part of the experience.

Being authentic and seeing the Universe as it is can bring you to your center.

From there, you wake up to a conscious non-local connection...to something...to what feels as if it must be everything. I refuse to name the experience or the beings I meet. I share some things in poems and art or write about Zen. There is a world of beings inside you that you can play with. People get locked up for this kind of living.

No such thing as enlightenment.

You are both wholly human and wholly the Universe at the same time.

The secret is to drop it all.

All names.
    All religions.
    All Gods.
    All knowledge.

To let go of your accumulations into the fire brings them back radiant.

We are radiant.

Everything is radiant.

I have cheated
    I have lied
    I have drunk deeply
    I have burned

If you can stand next to me as you are, we are friends.

If you are lost in your mind, you don't want to give things you have to anyone.

I live from my heart and the most amazing thing happens, ask Dan, you give all you have for want of nothing.

That is radiance.

It is a natural state.

We are flowers, we shine light, stars maybe in the Godhead.

Accept it or not, we all will.

Things are simple.

We make them much worse and more than they are.

In that fog civilization happens in a world of symbols.

Step beyond all your symbols or you will shake and be thrown off.

People serve their symbols.

Is it better to be anxious or at peace?

I am not sure anything needs to be done.

Things truly are as they are and I have no way to judge them.

Life revolves around the two great Attractors.

This is all we can know.

Everything else and I mean everything else is a lie or joke if you like.

The phallus and vagina, drive life.

There, in their union, is yantra and tantra.

That is the only moment you can see your original face.

The rest of the time is a dream.

The joke is no one can really lie.

We are always transparent even if we have the biggest ego projection.

What do you see in the mirror?

Can you stand the view?

You have to and then you have to eat the image in the mirror. You must eat it and pollute it with the profane and chaotic. Then see what you see then Wink So few can see.  Very very narrow is The Way.

In fact, The Way is a high wire act over chaos.

This is a fucking fun and so much bigger than us game, no?

Are you having fun?!

I'm singing in a symphony, pick up an instrument and play along.

You know the song.

Sham WOW!
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:20 am

To explain the BPWH, I often invoke the CTC, or the ouroboric conception of the cosmos.  I also invoke teleology.  

How does teleology work......?  

One way to understand teleology is to consider 'reverse perspective'.  This concept is best adumbrated by Clemena Antonova, in the following excerpts......

https://books.google.com/books?id=KpW1CwAAQBAJ&pg=PA169 .

In the first chapter of her book, she discusses her novel attempt to combine Florensky's notions of reverse time and reverse perspective.  

The whole idea is to overcome the Newtonian notion of absolute time and space, particularly as presaged in Renaissance art.  We see the scientific attempts toward the same end with relativity and the quantum.  

With their understanding of space, time and presence/incarnation, Florensky, Antanvova and Torrance are grappling with a crucial metaphysical issue.  

The basic idea is that the world is more like a great thought than a great machine..... call this immaterialism.  Within this great thought, we, sapients, function rather as the neurons of God.  

For teleology to make sense, there must be a Telos or Omega.  With the BPWH, the Telos is the Monad, the great Attractor in the Sky..... sometimes referred to as Shangri-La, etc.  

According to many students of the dream world, including, especially, Florensky, dreams often exhibit an internal teleology.  These include particularly the wakeup dream, wherein the waking stimulus may be incorporated into an elaborate anticipatory plot.  What gives......?  

I don't recall the source, but the idea is that as we wake our mind is in a bistable state.  It is grasping..... for the conscious and unconscious.  With the unconscious, particularly, it is like a taffy pull.  What we pull out of that substratum could also be likened to a recording tape.  

As we are orienting, in space and time, we play the tape forwards, and it ends with the actual and dream stimulus as overlapping.  Dream time and waking time become mixed.  Does this make any sense?  

2:10FT---------

My simple suggestion is that we have a similar situation in 'real' life.  In this case, our wakeup stimulus is the Omega.  What we think of as reality, is our taffy-pull out of the collective unconscious.  But this taffy-pull is anchored by the Alpha.  This is just another metaphor for the construction of the suspension bridge across the abyss.  This bridge is what we refer to as Creation.  

Sham appears to have one foot in both worlds.  This is a pretty good trick.  

8:10---------

The Princess went ahead today, and released seven video segments from the Panama cruise, which was back in December.  The first four were taken on a windy deck, and are barely audible.  They are mostly just about the 'pod', of which I knew next to nothing, and still don't.  Mind you that this is the raw footage. Only about an hour long, in total.  Nonetheless, Ron is referring to this as 'disclosure'.  The Princess said that she had been waiting for concurrence from a particular political personage, thus the delay.  I see.  Also, reportedly, some progress has been made with regard to understanding the previously mentioned signals.  

And so it goes........

(continued.....)

Last edited by dan on Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:28 pm; edited 3 times in total

Post by Guest Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:31 pm

I follow Dan.

Roughly my experience, we are in a great thought, thought this myself and read it other places.

A great band of roiling energy with little curly jetties.

Who cares what I know, believe or understand?

Nothing in my experience except suffering is dependent on the above.

I'm not the only one to pull off persistent non-symbolic awareness, but yes, a foot firmly on both sides.

I have a huge advantage that I have no creed or religion, anyone would given the reality of the dream.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:12 am

It seems that an internal, political milestone has been achieved, but there remain no external markers to display.   As far as a 'civilian' interaction with the portal is concerned, one which could be discussed in public, this possibility is still under consideration.  

An insider group is waiting to assess the reaction to the videos released yesterday.  There are additional milestones that have been envisioned, but the timeline remains unclear.  There will be an effort to track whatever 'memes' may emerge.  I will have more information by the end of the week, possibly related to April Fools.  

I remain optimistic, as usual, but there are many unknowns, particularly as we venture into a more public domain.  

The first markers to appear would likely just be some chatter on the internet.  

The Princess has suggested a sixty second wrap up, with her interrogating me.  Her shipboard interrogation of me has not been posted, which may be just as well.  

Sixty seconds.......?  Only one active portal..... for the expressed purpose of disclosure.  Such disclosure would signal an end to the hegemony of scientific materialism, precipitating the MoAPS (mother of all paradigm shifts).  Our objective worldview would be replaced by an intersubjective view.  This intersubjective view would comprise a small, personal world.  Our prevailing correspondence theory of truth would be replaced by its coherent alternative.  

Continuing with the 'sixty' seconds........ A coherence theory of truth leads directly to the self-contained, best possible world (BPW), of which we are the, as yet, unwitting co-Creators.  The principle of sufficient reason (PSR) applies throughout.  

Finally, any personal world is necessarily quantitatively finite.  The impending MoAPS would coincide with our peak consumption of natural resources, signaling the material limits to our growth.  The self-containment of the world implies that it conforms to a closed timelike curve (CTC), corresponding to the mythic ouroboros.  The Omega curves back to the Alpha..... our descendants become our ancestors.  We transition from megalopic cities back to megalithic communities, allowing a 'spark' gap for the mundane transition.  This gap would also constitute our 'Rapture'.  It's important to keep in mind that what we describe is a singular cosmic circuit, not a cycle.  The only thing that recycles is our time shared cosmic soul.  

Whew......... I'll have to talk pretty fast.  

Not quite finished....... A goodly number of reactivated portals, around the world, will serve to greatly reduce our competition toward material consumption, and will, more importantly, and almost literally, pierce the Katechon, which so restrains our spirits.  Thus will our Millennial Rapture commence immediately.  

The end.  How many seconds was that, Princess?  

1:30----------

It occurs to me that the Katechon and Cocoon are one and the same thing.  Yes, our cosmic Shell is beginning to crack, just in case you hadn't noticed.  

Golly, Sham, is that what you have been trying to tell me?  You know, my thick skull......... it takes a while.....

BTW, the videos are on Aliyah P's channel on YouTube, accessed under 'playlists'.  Kashmir has no difficulty upstaging Chicken Little.  She would have just thrown me off the boat, but I appealed to her better nature.  

It appears that the assessment team may have insufficient response data to measure above the background noise. I'm wondering if there will be a plan B. Let's see...... hmmm..... plan B..... isn't that the one with the saucer on the White House lawn? Might have to add some flashing lights. The Princess has been practicing with the drones.

GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:48 pm

Dan, please note:

By R. James Woolsey and Peter Vincent Pry - - Sunday, March 26, 2017

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/26/war-with-north-korea-inches-closer/

In 2015 the Intelligence Community declassified The 1983 Soviet “War Scare” — the definitive report by the president’s Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board on how and why the USSR nearly launched a preemptive nuclear strike during the NATO theater nuclear exercise ABLE ARCHER-83, held in November 1983.

For months prior to ABLE ARCHER-83, Moscow warned vociferously that deploying U.S. missiles to European NATO would result in World War III.

Washington dismissed Soviet threats as “bluster” to frighten NATO into non-deployment of these first theater nuclear missiles with range to reach Moscow. After all, Soviet SS-20 missiles posed a far greater threat to NATO.

And ABLE ARCHER-83 was routine. The only thing new was the exercise would include the new nuclear missiles.

We did not know it then, but subsequent analysis proved Moscow misconstrued ABLE ARCHER-83 as cover for a surprise nuclear attack. The USSR prepared a surprise of their own — a preemptive nuclear strike, which they very nearly launched, and almost certainly would have done so if the exercise continued another 24 hours.

Many analysts regard the 1983 Soviet war scare as more dangerous than the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis.

Now the U.S. and South Korea are conducting a routine military exercise FOAL EAGLE-17 mobilizing thousands of troops. For the first time, the U.S. has deployed THAAD missile defenses to protect South Korea from North Korean nuclear strikes. B-52 nuclear bombers will be flown into South Korea.

The focus of the war game is preemptive warfare to prevent North Korea from launching nuclear missiles, including by U.S. nuclear first strikes against North Korean forces and leadership.
    North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un is threatening preemptive nuclear war.

Post by presidentialufo Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:27 pm

Dan

See if you can shake free "Kashmir Explains the Wishing Well to Gogo aka Dan Smith Part 1"
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:19 am

A message to the Princess.......
    Chris Bledsoe sent this Led Zeppelin (1975) song, Kashmir, to Grant Cameron, apropos of the videos.......

"Kashmir"

Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face
    And stars fill my dream
    I'm a traveler of both time and space
    To be where I have been
    To sit with elders of the gentle race
    This world has seldom seen
    They talk of days for which they sit and wait
    All will be revealed

Grant,

Shake free.......?  Is this a Canadian expression?  

Ron tries to explain the connection between the aviary and Led Zeppelin.  The Princess and I are not sure that it computes.  

And this must be for Sham.......
    And it's whispered that soon, If we all call the tune
    Then the piper will lead us to reason
    And a new day will dawn
    For those who stand long
    And the forests will echo with laughter

Gary,

With reference to The Kim's....... they, along with ISIS, Iran, Israel, etc, do seem to be pushing the apocalyptic buttons.  Would I advocate a preemptive strike?  I think I'd advocate a preemptive truth, but that's just my opinion.  

noon-----------

It is odd how long it took me to discern a link between the Katechon and our metamorphic cocoon.  It should have been more obvious.  Yes?  

I can even recall visualizing the Katechon in egg-shell-like terms, but I could not verbalize it, for the life of me.  If I ever did, it just didn't stick.  

It was Chilton Pearce who wrote The Crack in the Cosmic Egg (1971).  I don't recall when I latched onto Chilton, I'm guessing that it was shortly after Space, Time & Beyond, but it might have been before.  

Will the Princess' wishing well be the mother of all cosmic cracks?  Well, it is being touted as such.  Will Sham let us get away with it?  Over his dead body.......  

Sarfatti, with his early-Bohmian mechanics, tries to paper over the quantum crack or aperture.  Am I, in contrast, being a quantum dualist?  No.  I'm saying that Jack's physicalism is trying to put the mathematical/mechanical cart before the coherent truth.  Numbers may do it for Jack, but ask Jack to explain the Void...... oh, well, that's just zero.  Hmmm...... ok, then explain Absence, and, after that, try Presence.  A whole abyss..... it's a little hard to paper over, Jack.  

That was God's job.   I think he took it personally.  

I think you should, too, IMHO......

6:20----------

I am hearing some rumors that would suggest that this disclosure process may not be left just to its own devices, i.e. be mainly  spontaneous.  There might be some additional deliberate input on the governmental/administration side, beyond what we've been seeing up to now, this being specifically personal.  Hey, I even spontaneously encouraged such.  

I mean, whoever elected me to be Chicken Little?  It was a self-appointment from the git-go.  IOW, is there any question but that precedence should be afforded to the elected, whenever possible?  I, for one, readily embrace the idea.  I'm just here to be useful.  The time frame then sounds to be on the order of a month or so.  April Fools may have to be left to the fools, IOW.  See how gracious I can be.  I'm sure I'll get some extra points.  

This puts us right back to the scripting problem.......

But I'm thinking that the problem, like so many others, may already have been solved for us. It might easily be a part of the federal investigation into the Russian connection. I mean, it would stand to reason that the Ruskies would want to have a thumb on the disclosure scale, and didn't mind who was eavesdropping. Was this what got poor Devin so agitated? Quite possibly. Anyway, it would be helpful to our Hollywood scriptwriters. Yes? We aim to please.......

(continued......)
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:26 am

Woolsey is well aware of psychic intelligence reports of American cities under nuclear attack

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/defense/326094-how-north-korea-could-kill-up-to-90-percent-of-americans-at-any

Post by NordicWonder Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:39 am

GSB/SSR wrote:Woolsey is well aware of psychic intelligence reports of American cities under nuclear attack

I thought we had navigated to a timeline where nuclear war was no longer a possibility. Is there a source to that "psychic intelligence" or is it an "eyes only" kind of thing?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:57 am

If more than one or two very low yield nuclear weapons were to be detonated, the BPWH would come under a very dark cloud, indeed.  

The advent of nuclear weapons was critical to the subsequent unfolding of the 'phenomenology', I believe.  It is as if we were trying to blast our way to kingdom come.  

Will there now have to be a follow up, to finally focus our global attention?  

I could imagine many, much more benign scenarios, beginning with a portal.....  Has God no imagination?  

Speaking of imagination, the more that the chatter seems to progress at the royal palace, the murkier becomes any possible goal line.  I'm just trying to hang on.  Am I being led around by my nose..... and every other part of my anatomy...... Were I meant to be kept guessing (and speculating?), the plan is definitely succeeding.  

I feel badly for anyone in the administration who has to deal with a near term political reality...... lots of luck, donny...... with _this_ crew?  I suggest that you study up on your fairytales.  What, you did not major in folklore?  Shame on you.  Or should I say..... Sham on you?  

How crazy do things have to get, before we're willing to swallow a portal?  I don't think I'm crazy enough for this particular line of work.  Please, Jack, throw me a formula..... or two, maybe.  The gods, they must be crazy.....?  Nah, they could never compete.  

I was going to say....... not with this crowd, but it's ever only a folie-a-deux.  Sure, there are some bit players, now and then..... a bit of a smoke screen.  But, if you're gonna send the fire truck, it need be just to the palace..... trust me.  I can even remember the days when Ron used to call me crazy, and be able to get away with it...... almost a fond memory, any more.  

Oh, wait....... they already did send the fire truck.  Oh, well, the ghost busters?  Look, I'm sure that things can get boring down on Alabaster Street, even with a trickster in the Big House.  So who am I to be a party pooper?  But, just because Chicken Little gets a bump on his head, that doesn't necessarily mean that the sky is falling.  Does it?  

12:30---------

Yes, Princess....... The time has come
         To talk of many things:
    Of shoes — and ships — and sealing-wax —
         Of cabbages — and kings —
    And why the sea is boiling hot —
         And whether pigs have wings.'

Look, I didn't just fall off the pumpkin cart, but ..... I also don't want anyone to feel left out, particularly not the deplorables.  They're my people.  Donny should know, with complete confidence, that we will always reserve a spot in our heart for his helipad, should the spirit move him to drop in on our seance at the cabin in the woods.  I'm sure that Ivanka would be the toast of the cabin.  And, yah, Jared too.  Otherwise, we might just have to make do with some random ectoplasm.  Yuck.........

1:22---------

I've just been informed that the first puppy has made it through the Milan Portal.  All must be well with the world.  

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLGo8xqUYKl_tFFVhmRT134ZecAuhOKIzI&v=YA8VYetrYjA .  It's at about 7' in.  I don't know.  What do you think?  Are we ready for this?   Will we ever be?  

To the Princess..... Milan being their pit-bull bitch.....
    And maybe Milan will forgive me this much....... O little town of Bethlehem
    How still we see thee lie
    Above thy deep and dreamless sleep
    The silent [constellations] go by
    Yet in thy dark streets shineth
    The everlasting Light
    The hopes and fears of all the years
    Are met in thee tonight

3---------

And #3 has arrived.  We're still waiting on Kashmir.......

#4 is very whiny.  We're call her Squeaky, as in squeaky wheel(er).  

Ron was supposed to be interacting, but maybe somebody has to hold poor Devin's hand. He has been caught in the middle.  

The above link was to..... Princess Interrogates Dan Part 4.  

5:25----------

Rumor has it that #7 is on the way........ Kashmir is attending.

(continued......)
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:04 pm

Dan Smith BPWH: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGo8xqUYKl_tFFVhmRT134ZecAuhOKIzI

Please feel free to forward to your circle - we will be doing a youtube live session with Dan on April 15!

Look out for more details!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:58 am