Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeToday at 10:18 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:34 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+9
kevin
Scrot
Peregrine
Sparky
ParanoidFactoid
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
GSB/SSR
Cyrellys
13 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, I'm slowly backing away. You guys have fun. Until next time, don't let the aliens or black op fascists get you.

---

Simply, there is no seeker. 
    There is nothing to attain. 
    No such thing as enlightenment. 
    Let's stop all this silliness.

We are lost in a hypnotic dream of separation. 

Searching for something only illustrates ignorance of reality.

Refining the mind seems like a good use of time. 

We are just dreamseekers following dreamteaching. 

There is no understanding oneness, there is just being in it.

This is all already known.

We just are remembering.

That includes all of your drama too Dan. 

We will have no impact unless love is involved. 

I know, I'm no help and a big distraction.

That is half right, we are all so very distracted.

Love is all that is moving.

As you were.

Last edited by garzparz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:14 pm

Jorjani is a impersonalist/pagan..... the antithesis of a Christian.  He would look down on us as sheeple..... as would Trump and the others.  Jorjani makes waves.  We might ride one of his waves.  He nibbles at the MoAPS (mother of all paradigm shifts).  We embrace it.  

Academia is being forced to grapple with the paranormal.  They wish to only address the politics of it.  The Christians observe, passively, from the sidelines.  They have no stomach for the metaphysics.  The political evangelicals are being taken for a ride.  
    ---------

Is Jorjani open to being born again?  I sincerely doubt it.  He's found his political niche.  He has his work cut out.  I wouldn't bother him.  Learn from his mistakes.....  Pagans for Trump.  

We troll deeper waters.  Let Jorjani fight the old-world battles.  

He worries about the Katechon.  Let us worry about the Eschaton.  He has no clue as to the wishing well.  God has a little surprise for him.  

Maybe Steve will clue him in.... but I would let that sleeping pagan continue his sleep walking.  He might be quite helpful.  Does Steve know, yet?  Maybe that's why he was placed on the NSC.... to help with the possible containment.  

Does Putin know.....? That is quite possible. How many others in Russia? Maybe the Patriarch. There could be quite a few in intelligence circles.

(continued....)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:15 pm

You are so quick to categorize, stamp and judge a defective toy.

Shrug.

I don't feel the way you do about him.

There are deeper things here.

You do your thing, I'll do mine.

Oh yah, the pod.

What do you have without that?

He is not an impersonalist or pagan.

This could have been written by the CIA below. The country was built on the back of slave and cheap labor. Spencer is not even original, but thank god he is calling out the travesty of oppressed poor white men, https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/richard-spencer-speech-npi/508379/
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:54 pm

How many Stargate episodes did I watch with Ron and Ronnie? Way too many for me not to get a clue. But none did I get. You see how dense I am.

But there may be no stargate, or it may be sequestered, on or off Earth. What difference would that make? Very little, I say.

I see this 'pod' only as an instrument for Disclosure/Revelation.... after that, it becomes one of many stairways to Heaven. But the pod may not be the best possible instrument for this purpose.... standby for one better..... anyone for Jesus in the clouds? Everything rides on the BPWH. Without that hypothesis, I was just born in the wrong time and place. Would I have been better off not having been born? I can hardly imagine a lesser gamble.

(continued.....)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:57 pm

Damn Nazis, the lot of you!

How do I get off this rock and finally escape gravity?

Someone, please, beam me up Wink
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:45 pm

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20170215-the-strange-link-between-the-human-mind-and-quantum-physics

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:46 am

Gary,

Thanks.  Yes, clearly there is a link.  It is foundational to our existence.... to virtually any existence.  

There is Logos and Chaos...... one is parasitic upon the other.  The materialists put Chaos first.  The immaterialists put Logos first.  Crucial to the Logos is quantum logic.  Quantum logic is the basis of the interpersonal.  Everyone besides a few trinitarians treat the interpersonal as if it were impersonal.  And the vast majority of the trinitarians do so, as well..... they separate Creator and Creation.  

I don't separate anything.... I'm a monist.  Logically, all immaterialists should be monists, and all are, when you pin them down.  But, in practice they tend toward mysticism, as does Sham.  They are poets, not logicians.  Mystics deal with emotion, not logic.  

Me......?  I attempt to deal with truth and history, space and time..... and, yes, the ultimate truth is love..... getting there is the battle.  Well, there is the illusion of struggle, but, in point of fact, we struggle in vain.  Love is the Monad.  It is our fatal/fateful Attractor.  We never had a chance to be islands.... to be rocks.  The more you resist, the harder you'll fall.  We are destined for the big Communion in the sky..... the wedding feast.  The Millennial kingdom on Earth will just be our preview.  

Disclosure/Revelation waits just around the corner.  Will it be the Princess and the pea?  Yes it will.  We're just uncertain as to which Princess and which Pea.  

I'll swear on a bible...... it will either be that story or a better one.  It's just hard to imagine a better story.  

I'm heading to NYC for the weekend.....

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:13 pm

Point of fact, no one is just logical or irrational. You have an advantage if you have merged both. This is why I see clearly and live by intuition, where Dan only half sees, granted, by choice. So follow your half blind spirit of truth or follow your own hearts.

Shrug, I don't care much. It's all gonna work out just fine either way Wink

Have you accepted the end of your personality?

That's The Work and all that matters for you personally.

I promise you, Dan and I are both having fun knowing we are not and are real.

Call it what you want...

The Monad
    The Great Spirit
    The All That Is
    The Absolute
    The One
    Ti
    Ch'ien i
    The Way
    The Tao

In mysticism you often talk about things that you cannot define. Taoism takes this approach to the extreme, as any attempt to define the Tao must fail: “Tao that can be described is not the eternal Tao.”

Yet the Tao Te Ching is filled with words. A paradox?

The words finish you off so you can flow in the experience of the Tao.

When wrapped in synchronicity, there is a qualia I am not very good at expressing yet.

Interesting parallel in computer science to Dan's Monad.

"The Monad is like a bellows:
    it is empty yet infinitely capable.
    The more you use it, the more it produces;
    the more you talk about it, the less you understand."

–Monad Te Ching

Where are you hurrying to?
    you will see
    the same moon tonight
    wherever you go!

-- Izumi Shikibu

Look how effectively poetry can connect you to this place beyond mind in the heart.

Sufism has a lot to do with Taoism, Zen, Confucianism and Buddhism. Where eastern religions don't focus on monotheism, but they don't stray far from this understanding.

"There is no deity but God."

Earliest Chinese culture believed in One God, Shang Ti. Tao and Ti relate to the Absolute. As there can't be more than one absolute.

Our whole reason for being is to discover our Oneness.

"When One is realized, nothing remains to be done."

The Tao, one finds, is the ultimate metaphysucal principle, well Zero is maybe more fundamental. The Tao is impersonal, is never conceived of as a Deity. Yet, it appears personal at times.

It is actually both, part of the Mystery that the Magician penetrates with their wand. The Sufis call the Absolute, The Way. Others, The Real. The Tao makes the 10,000 things grow. When in Oneness, you witness creation.

Ibn Arabi says "The world is an illusion; it has no real existence."

Hindus say, "To know is not to know, not to know is to know."

Lao Tzu says, "The further one travels along the Way, the less one knows."

You begin to let seeking knowledge go and begin to pick up revealed knowledge inside yourself.
    Incredible. Jung and many were captivated by this intuitive way of learning.

Reason is a dead end. Alone it fails. It must be rebuilt and reintegrated properly. It is blind right now. Seeing out of one eye hopping on one foot.

"That which exists through itself is called the Way(Tao)." -- The Secret of the Golden Flower

We as 'other' than the One, are the essence of the One.

There is no separation possible from the essence of being.

---

Good talk with Dan. We talk past each other sometimes, but that guy knows his shit.

Neither of us is entirely irrational or logical, nor anyone else.

Dan is legit, much respect.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:26 pm

To sum up. I'm with Babaji, Origen, Buddha, Rumi, Kabir, Suzuki, Khan, Dan and Christ. In case there is any confusion. They and many others are part of a Universal Brotherhood. Christ was so Zen and ironically it is sectarian religions farthest from him. To know me, you just need to walk out your door and appreciate life.

I am Sufi
    I am Zen
    I am heart
    I am mind
    I am soul
    I am Love

"There can be no rebirth without a dark night of the soul, a total annihilation of all that you believed in and thought that you were.”

"Intellect is the knowledge obtained by experience of names and forms; wisdom is the knowledge which manifests only from the inner being; to acquire intellect one must delve into studies, but to obtain wisdom, nothing but the flow of divine mercy is needed; it is as natural as the instinct of swimming to the fish, or of flying to the bird. Intellect is the sight which enables one to see through the external world, but the light of wisdom enables one to see through the external into the internal world.”

― Hazrat Inayat Khan
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:35 pm

Thanks, Sham, for you postings, and for your very helpful messaging.  You are certainly my best contributor.  The fact that you and Gary are my only contributors takes nothing away from that value.  

Monism, quite naturally, carries much of the onus of globalism.  Globalism seems nothing, if not impersonal.  Certainly so, as it is conceived, financially and materially.  How are we going to get personalism out of globalism?  

How do we get genius out of a committee?  It is a truism that we don't.... we get a camel, we don't get a racing horse.  

We are the microcosmic cells of God.  We are the pixels of the cosmic hologram.  Bits partake of logic.... we partake of the Logos.  If we think of ourselves as q-bits, we are closer to the holistic truth.  

Mystical experiences, as reported to us by Sham, for instance, put us on the tractor beam to oneness with the Source.  Do we feel that we are being crushed by the Man, at such times.  Quite the contrary, mystics will tell us.  Can I explain this rationally?  I wish.....

In the best possible world (BPW), wouldn't more of us be having mystical experiences like Sham?  More of us would be drinking the Tea, perhaps.  Why did we ever stop?  Why don't Muslims drink alcohol?  Should we blame that on Jesus and Mohammed?  

We renounced the Earth spirits, and look where it got us..... all the way to the Millennium, or so I would like to think.  

7:45--------

Sham, if there is room for the deplorables, there's also room for the Donald. There was room for Hitler, too, but I sincerely doubt that is where we're headed.

(continued....)

Last edited by dan on Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:28 pm

Haha. 1 is better than none and 2 is better than 1, but there is no thing here. Good luck rationalizing that. It can really only be experienced. Reason is only needed until you jump.

There is something I taste in the air and I share what seems to be relevant with you.

I dunno know why.

Just because.

It's just impossible to explain Wink

Right wing nationalism is a way for personalism to find a way.

Liberalism may just be too out of touch and global.

So might Trump be a Way?

The One seems to think so.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:42 pm

"The Magus, even as the Poet is the Expression of the true Will of his Fellows, and his Success is his Proof. For his Work is to free Men from the Fetters of a false or a superannuated Will, revealing unto them, in Measure attuned to their Needs, their true Natures."
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:30 am

Sham, I do believe that another piece of the sky fell on my head last night. It was Revelation 11. I look forward to discussing it, but, yes, on Sunday morning in NYC, I felt virtually compelled to visit ground zero. I had not been planning to. And here's a hint..... 1 + 1 = 2/1/0.

I have to run to a meeting......

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:17 pm

Well, as you know, Revelation is an abstraction.

From A. Crowley the central idea of Thelema is,

'Love is the Law, Love under will'

Love, in his system of Magick = Unifying Opposites

A. Crowley has an equation 2=0 or 0=2, you aware? Your little formula made me think of this.

Crowley wrote a little about Revelation. Actually Crowley said he was part of the White Brotherhood and his teachings continued the tradition of The Great Work. So take his words with a grain of sand or consider him closely, as I do.

At the page http://www.hermetic.com/dionysos/apocxv.htm Two writings by Aleister Crowley that specifically comment on the book of Revelations;

“The seers in the early days of the Aeon of Osiris foresaw the Manifestation of this coming Aeon in which we now live, and they regarded it with intense horror and fear, not understanding the precession of the Aeons, and regarding every change as catastrophe. This is the real interpretation of, and the reason for, the diatribes against the Beast and the Scarlet Woman in the XIII, XVII and XVIIIth chapters of the Apocalypse. Further study of this card may be made by close examination of Liber XV.”

–Atu XI. Lust, The Book of Thoth

“All I get is that the Apocalypse was the recension of a dozen or so totally disconnected allegories, that were pieced together, and ruthlessly planed down to make them into a connected account; and that recension was re-written and edited in the interests of Christianity, because people were complaining that Christianity could show no true spiritual knowledge, or any food for the best minds: nothing but miracles, which only deceived the most ignorant, and Theology, which only suited pedants.

So a man got hold of this recension, and turned it Christian, and imitated the style of John. (Note: There is no question in my mind that this explanation is correct from the viewpoint of profane scholarship. “Angels” who offer absurd theories about material affairs are false elementals who amuse themselves at the expense of the naivete of the would-be-Magician.) And this explains why the end of the world does not happen every few years, as advertised.”

–ARN: 2nd Aethyr, The Vision and the Voice

And best of all, this page http://www.hermetic.com/dionysos/apocxv.htm contains the folowing Recommended Reading regarding Christian Apocalypticism

The Apocalypse Unsealed, by James M. Pryse Apocalypse, by D.H. Lawrence The Mysteries of the Qabalah, or Occult Agreement of the Two Testaments, by Eliphas Levi, Apocalyptic Spirituality, edited by Bernard McGinn, Answer to Job, by C.G. Jung

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:05 pm

A selection from D.H. Lawrence on Apocalypse, one of the greatest enlightened minds and writers of the 20th century and this selection from his "Apocalypse - Fragment 1" is one of the most incredible things I have ever read. Here he shows how Revelations in the Bible is an esoteric document and symbolic of spiritual alchemy. The same realizations I had.

The raw genius and power of his observations, amazing. The clarity and brutal honesty about Science and Religion. He is right of course. What he speaks of was shown to myself through Orphic revelation.

This was how ancient pagans experienced the Universe, directly through power. Man has been seeking knowledge since the 6th century B.C.
    Christ brought the message of pure love when we needed it. He goes on to posit Physicists, like Einstein, end with the same realization as the Orphic mysterions, modern mystics. What was revealed before directly, has now been discovered.

I have been living and studying Stoic philosophy. A synchronicity with the end of the selection. I understand now why I was drawn to Epictetus. Few have the intelligence and heart to consider the awesomeness of what is happening here on Earth and in us like Lawrence. He wrote much esoterically under pen names as well. I am astonished by his insight.

I am in utter wonder, at this, sitting at my feet.

https://thegreenbeautiful.blogspot.com/2015/02/dh-lawrence-selection-from-apocalypse.html?m=1
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:44 pm

Hopefully, we are getting back on the same page......

I'm being allowed to resume the pretense of my being in charge of disclosure..... within six months there will be public evidence of progress in that direction..... or within six months I can be convinced that the pnr has been achieved.  

This pretense is based on the assumed validity of the BPWH, and that there is no competition.  Should not the pres be in charge....?  If he wishes, but there is no indication to that effect.  Any day the pres could put his foot down..... theoretically.  In practice..... what could I say besides make our day?  In the meantime, somebody gets the dirty job.  

Since 1945, we've been living on borrowed time.  How much more can we borrow?  I'm asking for six more months.  If someone has a better offer or better information, they will need to come forward.  

Of course, I'll need continuing cooperation from whomever.  That cooperation could be withdrawn at any point.  Don't I know?  I'm here only on good behavior..... but there has been a fair amount of water under this bridge.  In don't foresee any precipitous change in that quadrant.  My pnr is satisfied..... until the rug is yanked.  

Furthermore, what has to be revealed is ambiguous..... a shapeshifting nonentity.  You discern it by the 'molecular' actions around it..... like a black hole, or the reverse.  

Sham........
    I have moved on from Eastern thought back to Thelema and Rudolf Steiner and William Blake and Literature. I'm staying away from philosophers mostly. Zen and Taoist non-thinking grounds me. But the West built on the East. And now we transcend East and West. But the Tao was the last Aeon. The current Aeon of Technology ends and The new Aeon is born or being born. The new Aeon brings an enlightened intuitively led and psychically connected race. I believe Crowley and Barfield and Lawrence and Jung saw it. I see myself partially in their predictions. Crowley agrees with her guys, imagination is going to lead. Because the is the Aeon of the child. We had the male one and female. Sirius is really a part of us. Blue is a sign of open spirit. The Olympians too were real and are. As I said my relationship to the Cosmos evolves in this projected illusion.

10--------

Basically, I continue to be impressed by the continuity of these actions, as being sufficient unto the day, and come hell or high water. Can the pres derail this? What an insignificant gnat. Aye, there's the rub. It's too small for any normal operation. It flies under any conventional radar. It has been in his face. He cannot plead ignorance or subterfuge. We are not required to make this idiot proof, Donald, and you are no babe in these woods. Do there exist safeguards? Does there exist the monad? This is one way to find out. Let's make it's day.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:16 am

Yes, sports fans, I been granted license to pretend that I'm in charge of disclosure.  However, if this is the BPW, this is already the bp disclosure (BPD).  Therefore, at the most, I've been granted some sort of oversight role.  

What then am I overseeing, on this pretend scenario......?

Am I overseeing 'MJ12'?  Not necessarily.  Only a small part of their activity may be related to disclosure, per se.  For instance, is acclimation part of disclosure?  Not necessarily.  

Am I in charge of the goodie bag?  It seems not.  Oversight on the goodie bag may have been granted to the pres in exchange for oversight on disclosure.  And, in any case, in what way does the GB pertain to disclosure?  The possible previous one, evidently, had very little impact on any sort of public disclosure.  

If there is an MJ12, I'm MJ13, last I heard.  Let's say that Ron is MJ2, and Aliyah is MJ6, just for instance.  She has some control on access to the pod/portal, although the portal itself is government property.  She had not been made aware of her situation until just before Panama, however.  

It is not at all clear to me of what the portal consists..... animal, vegetable, mineral, shape-shifting..... you name it.  I've been within spitting distance of it, without knowing.  Kashmir has been 'through' it, without knowing.  How might the gb be related to the port?  Some sort of time capsule that passed through it?  

But let's back up.......

Clearly, I'm not in charge of the portal, and neither are Ron or Aliyah.  My only concern is with the public disclosure, thereof.  But, nonetheless, the port came into the purview of the USG.  This transfer was overseen by the LeDoc clan of the Kashmiri royal family, its previous protectors.  Was this on the personal whim of Mr Malik?  Yes, for all I know.  

In effect, then, Mr Malik granted temporary possession to the US.  He is since deceased.  

Furthermore, as I understand it, this particular port is the only, currently functional one, or, at the least, it is the only one intended to be used for disclosure purposes.  

Still further, the goodie bag is expressly intended to help the US maintain a continuing global position.  Does that make us the chosen people?  Whoa........!  

Let's just say, for the nonce, that there may be some grain of truth in the myth of our 'manifest destiny'.  In which case, that alleged 'destiny' is something that we may wish to explore.  

Yes, if there is a continuing cosmic involvement, certain privileges may be granted, for certain reasons.  And what might those reasons be?  What can the reason be, other than to contribute to the BPW?  

Or is it just because God is a Yankees fan?  I'm skeptical of that.  

But let's look at history......  If any of this BPW speculation is in the right ballpark, then we have to grant some credence to the prophetic tradition, as having a particular historic role.  

God plays favorites?  Has there ever been a parent who did not?  The parent of a disabled child is likely to grant extra attention and care to that one.  It's only natural.... no, it's 'only' human.  

The animal kingdom favors the 'fit'.  The human kingdom....?  Yes and no.  With us, there are various forms of meritocracy.  War is one form of meritocracy.  War has been a crucial aspect of the BPW.  Must it continue?  Until we get rid of all the bad and unfit people?  Hmm.......

I don't think so........

Wars continue..... until right about..... now!  Says who?  Says me.  

And who the heck do I think I am?  Who died and left me in charge?  Well, Donald, for a few trinkets, left me in charge of disclosure.  What does that have to do with war?  

Maybe nothing.... maybe everything.  

In my book, it has everything to do with war.  Which is your book, Donald?  The US Constitution, perhaps?  

With disclosure, Donald, every book is about to be superceeded, except for the greatest story ever told.   In that story book, Disclosure and Revelation usher in God's Kingdom.  In God's kingdom, we won't make war no more.  Get used to it.... get over it.  

1:40FT---------

Speaking with the Princess...... we might think of the WW as a piece of the Source that has fallen into our lap.  A piece that is about to become a hot potato, especially as we come into disclosure.  

Second guessing the Source..... whose is the best possible lap to fall into?  Aliyah's?  Hmmm......

Show me a better lap.  

3:15--------

Back to Rev 11........

It's about the two witnesses.  Why two?  Male, female?  Yin, yang?  I'm guessing that it's inside and outside.... yes, the two sides of the green door..... one is on this side, and the other is on the other side.  How does this work?  

Remember Moses..... he couldn't swim......  

Sham/Eric keeps shouting at me to come on in, the water's great.  To me it looks chilly and wide.  And besides, I'm enjoying the view.   So, Sham, you'll just have to be my (other) witness.  Now, does chapter 11 make any more sense?  And, of course, the two ugliest buildings in the world were the twin towers/sentinels...... please, take us out of our misery.  The rest is and will be history.......
    And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
    Well, almost.  Is it close enough for gummint work?  

6:20--------

A link from Sham to DH Lawrence, of all people..... https://thegreenbeautiful.blogspot.com/2015/02/dh-lawrence-selection-from-apocalypse.html

How he finds this stuff, I have no clue.......

(continued......)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:40 am

There is word of at least a modicum of competition..... other disclosure teams position themselves by offering tours to politicos.  For the sake of argument, let's label two other teams..... the 'Hillary' team and the 'Bernie' team.  Recall that there were two briefing/disclosure teams during the final campaign months.  The teams were barely speaking with each other.  

I'm inclined to speculate that there exist a number of other semi-active portals, around the world.  Semi active in that only the other beings may access them, for instance.  

The one to which we have access had to be imported.  Those others are being used for acclimation, not disclosure..... a subtle difference, especially if I'm allowed to persist with graduated disclosure.  

I want to return to this strategy/skull session in minute, but first I need to address a much larger issue that is a perennial concern of mine...... population, which concern was keeping me awake last night.  Also, it's about that goodie bag/time capsule.  

The best possible world has an optimum/maximum population.  This maximum is determined by resources, time, technology and aesthetics, etc.  The goodie bag contained 'future' technology items.  

Will any of the items have a significant bearing on population, going forward?  My default position is that was have achieved our maximum population, at present.  With Disclosure/Revelation, there will be a continuing decline in fertility, and an increasing exodus, by way of the reactivated portals.  

Might there be some sort of free energy device in the grab bag that would encourage some to continue with an increasing population for an indefinite future?  It's a thought to keep in mind, but, until otherwise indicated, I'll assume not.  

Then occurred a related concern......  I have spoken, on occasion, of our 'cosmic' population 'pressure'.  Some people have attempted to determine our optimum sustainable population.... how many of us could be supported sustainably, in middle class comfort, using existing sustainable technology.  A low-ball estimate is 100 million.  We are currently well over that mark.  What gives, with respect to the BPWH?  This is where I have invoked what I'll now refer to as the CPP, cosmic population pressure.  

What's the matter with CP = 1?  Hey, isn't that just monadology?  Splendid isolation?  1 /=/ 10^10.  How did we get all the way to ten billion?  I have invoked a variety of reasons.  Too many to cover them all, now.  I'll just say that, with regard to the Monad, there is Creation pressure, which naturally transforms into population pressure, CPP.  Also there is the imperative to be here, now, at Revelation, or be square.  That is being very succinct with a long story.   Allow me to get back to disclosure strategy......

With regard to competition, however, let me point out that our imported portal will be going home to Kashmir, as soon as it's disclosure mission has been accomplished.  At that point, we can begin to more fully activate the other existing portals around the world, as well as fabricating new ones, in cooperation with the beings on the other side.  

And, now, with the competition, I'm inclined to regard the August date as our drop-dead date for disclosure.  At that point, the 'smoke' from the impending MoAPS will be so thick that anyone looking for it will see it.  

Before the MSM finally get involved, before the WHPB, the tabloids and foreign media will be picking up the scent.  The challenge is to come in, under the August deadline..... with sufficient 'smoke' that there simply will be no turning back.  Why not aim for a PoNR of June, say?  

(continued.....)
    kevin

Post by kevin Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:42 am

Hi guys, thought i would offer some info regarding Revelation Chapter 11 that might be helpful. The Bible is not as mysterious and unknowable as people think when it comes to prophecy - the Bible is like a puzzle whose pieces are scattered throughout the book so you can assemble them when looking at a specific topic and you will get the answers.

Revelation Ch10 tells you what precedes Christ's return and that Satan will have a five month reign here on Earth.

Revelation 11 goes into the end of Satan's reign, and it starts off with measuring who is inside the Temple (ie, who is fighting on God's team for this final battle), and everyone else not signed up for that is on the outside for the time being.
      Once this is established, enter the two witnesses. Notice their time is measured in days (1260) and Satan's in months - prophecies given in days (solar) concern those on the side of Light/God, and prophecies given in months (moons, lunar) concern those on the side of darkness - that's 100% consistent throughout the Bible.

The two witnesses are described as being two olive trees, two candlesticks who are standing before God. So they are at the Throne right now, and they need to have been transfigured because they appear as flesh people on earth like Christ did. Jesus can't be one because he comes at the 7th Trump after the witnesses, so besides Enoch who was the first person to be transfigured, the only other two are Moses and Elijah - and those appear to be the two witnesses.

Why? Putting the puzzle pieces together using the rest of the Book.

In Matthew Ch11 - Moses and Elijah appear with Christ on the Mount of Transfiguration. Just them.

In the Tanakh (the Old Testament), Zechariah 4:11 - 4:14 describes the two Olive Branches as the two who stand before God (as in way back then, so of course still now), and the candlesticks are the fire/light that burns from the olive oil (eliyah).

Revelation 11 says that fire comes out of the two witnesses mouths to destroy any man who dares harm them. Elijah has experience with this. In 2Kings Ch 1 - Israel's (Samaria) King Ahaziah sends messengers to inquire of the priests of Baal(zebub) for a critical answer. God gets pissed and sends his prophet Elijah, who in verse 10 challenges the captains and priests of the false god, and fire comes down from heaven and consumes the entire 50 of them (Elijah invokes God, ie fire comes out of his mouth). So Ahaziah sends a captain with 50 more and those 50 are also consumed by fire from the heavens.
      Revelation 11 says the two witnesses can stop the rain, Elijah did that also.

Revelation 11 says the two witnesses will turn water into blood, and bring plagues. In Exodus,  Moses invoked and did exactly that.

So Moses and Elijah have a lot of experience with these specific things that no one else had/has.

The two witnesses call out the anti-christ, and satan and most of the world's population get real upset because the false one comes in peacefully, prosperously and does miracles - most people don't study the Book and don't know that and are deceived by him, and so to the delight of nearly all, satan finally kills the two witnesses - which is the nail in his coffin, because in Revelation Ch9:v4 God tells satan he can mess with people but "touch not my elect" who have the Seal of God in their foreheads (their minds). Now he's broken the rules - now Christ will return.

The people of the world party (rejoice) as the two witnesses bodies are left in the street of the great city for all to see as a lesson to all naysayers and to make sure no one steals their bodies and claim a fake resurrection.
    Revelation 11 says that great city is "spiritually called Sodom and Egypt, where our Lord was crucified" - obviously without question this is Jerusalem, not Rome or New York - this will all be taking place in and around Temple Mount, which is already the most contentious place on Earth over this very topic, and a reason why Revelation 11 starts by talking about measuring the Temple.

After three and a half days the 7th Trump sounds, an earthquake kills 7000 of satan's gang, the two witnesses arise alive again, the people of the world are stunned, the dimensional gates are broken and Christ returns to Jerusalem to set up His Temple.

Cool add is that right after this series of events, in the last verse, Revelation 11:19 says then the Temple of God is opened in Heaven, and seen in Heaven is the Ark of His Testimony -- the Ark of the Covenant - which as described beginning in Exodus 25 has very similar properties to the portal/pod.

That's what's happening in Revelation 11. Hope it helps.

BTW - besides Revelation, there are some prophecies of the End Times in the four gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John), and also a ton in the Old Testament - Daniel, Isaiah, Jeremiah and the 12 Minor Prophets (last 12 Books from Hosea to Malachi) -- but there is more written about the End Times and transition to and during the Millennium in Ezekial by far more than any other Book, including Revelation. Exactly what's going on in the Middle East right now with exact countries named, including Russia, with one world system takeover - it's all in there.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:29 am

Thanks, Kevin.  Yes, there is something going on......

And, yes, I take August to be the drop-dead month for Disclosure.  That is the drop-dead date for Disclosure/Acclimation to be publicly visible.  That is the drop-dead date for the disclosure PoNR to be publicly recognizable.  

If not, then I would sanction an off or on world event that would be unmistakable, i.e. a shock and awe type event.  

Now, when I say publicly visible/recognizable I mean that it could be seen by anyone given, say, an hour's worth of personal background briefing.  Or, to look at it another way, we would not be waking the sleeping dogs..... there would be no WHPB.  

About those competing Disclosure teams....... besides our princess/trump team, I've suggested a continuation of the Hillary team that was active during the general election.  I would speculate that Tom DeLonge and Steve Bassett are, or should be, part of that team, as well.  

I take it that there is at least one other team that could include one or more of the still active ufologists..... Joe Firmage, Steve Greer, Jack Sarfatti, Grant Cameron, Gary Bekkum, Peter Davenport..... you name it.  

I'm the only one I know of who is attempting to establish continuing contact with most of these players.  

Another way to validate the Disclosure/Acclimation/PoNR would be when most of us are on the same page as to how and what is being disclosed.  And that we would agree that this is the best possible disclosure strategy.  Yes?  

Traditional ufology was pretty much of the nuts&bolts variety.  Many have moved beyond that stage; however Steve B, Steve G, Jack, Joe, among many others, are still clinging tightly to the ETH, to the exclusion of the UTH.  Steve B, for one, indicated that he would have no interest in pursuing ufology, if it takes the UTH turn, but we'll see.  

A KWF getaway is being planned, and, ostensibly it is to be a turtle/drone workshop.  An early test for disclosure will be to see if this getaway can include any of the disclosure strategizing that was so neglected on the Panama trip.  

As it turned out with last year's September surprise, I will be attempting to preempt the alleged August surprise, but this time with a recognizable disclosure PNR.  

2---------

I'm hopeful that the goodie-bag, already delivered, will help the blue-sky ETHers come around to the accept the possible benefits of the UTH.  

An important part of my personal strategy is my continuing, separate dialogues with Sham and Falcon..... the Tea drinker v the Evangelical. If I could ever get the two of them to dialogue with each other, that would constitute a major breakthrough. Yes?

(continued.....)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:11 am

We ran into a bit of a disclosure roadblock with Steve Bassett last night.  Steve doesn't believe any part of what I've told him.  In fact, Steve called Ron to check on me, and Ron more or less told Steve that I was crazy, and to not pay attention to anything I said.  Hmmm.......

So which is the real roadblock...... is it Steve or is it Ron, and is this anyway to run the best possible disclosure?  I guess that it must be, because it's what happened.  

Let's take this as a warning shot across the Disclosure bow.  We have to watch our step.  

No fault....... they were both just doing their appointed tasks, in their own best light.   Their individual lights _are_ their own best lights.  We all need to keep that in mind, going forward.  It's our task to navigate in and around those other lights.  That's what we're all doing all the time, anyway.  We just all have to get better at it.  

Ron has been to the well many times, so he takes on a bit of that coloration...... when you go to Ron, you're likely to get what you wish for.  Steve was not wishing for the BPW.  He was wishing for something else...... God knows what.  

Yes, when I go to Ron, I'm wishing for the best possible world.  What else would anyone wish for?  How many folks have gone to how many wishing wells, and how many wishes have we made?  Do we get what we wish for?  Sure, if we make the best possible wish.  It's not rocket science, now, is it?  

Right now, I'm wishing for the best possible Disclosure (BPD), and, if disclosure there be, I'm reasonably confident that's what we'll get.  And who should be in charge of the BPD..... a person who believes in the BPW..... no?   Does that put me in charge of this sucker?  No.  I'm just providing a bit of oversight.   I'm just following the best possible flow...... isn't that right, Sham?  Let the Force be with us.  If it ain't, well, we're..... you know where.  

noon (somewhere)--------

Thanks, Gary, I guess.  Well, at least my insanity is serving a higher cause, maybe...... I guess......

Lord, show me where Disclosure is flowing, so I might get out in front of it with the BPW...... yes?  

Last I heard, it was flowing into DC.  Ok.  So then allow me to be an early customer..... at the well.  Allow me to throw in my two cents worth.......  

August Surprise.....?  Hmmm........ Over my dead body, Lord.  

The only one who will get surprised around here will be me, and I'm not wishing for any surprises, no how!  Haven't I already had my fair share?  

The last surprise I had was Donald, and I'm still trying to get over it.  That one was well above my pay grade.  Maybe you can blame it Ron.  Even he is embarrassed.  

That's all I ask..... just a couple days head start on the DC rumor mill.   Actually, I guess you've already granted me about forty years head start...... and watch me complain.....

Speaking of complaining...... everyone complains about the weather, but no one does anything about it..... not until we had climate change, and, now, everyone and their brother is in the act..... talk about a participatory world.  

Change the subject..... ask about the future.......

There's not anyone who isn't a little worried, except, maybe, Sham.  

And then ask if they're optimistic or pessimistic......  The most likely response is something like....  well, things will probably get worse, but then they'll get better.  How much worse.....?  Hmmm...... Maybe a lot?  

Is the Force with us....?  What Force?  

If you turn over a doomsayer, your bound to find that we'll deserve whatever we get, especially those other guys.  Hmmm.......

There will be the few who'll aver..... aw shucks, it'll just be another roll of the dice, and, hey, we had a pretty good run there, didn't we?  

The Force......?  When the Wishing Well comes to town, me thinks we'll have a chance to look the Force in the Mouth.  And what will we see?  Jonah in the whale?  Yes, I think we'll see, more or less, our own reflection..... kinda like when looking far enough out in space, we see the back of our own head.  I mean what else would we expect?  Well, sure, some would expect to see God.  Sham thinks they'll be really disappointed.  

That's maybe why I should get to throw in my two cents, first.... just to break that ice.    

I mean, hey, this isn't rocket science....... We come from the Source, and we go back to the Source..... what's the BFD?  

With the wishing well, we're just getting a preview of coming attractions.  And when will they come......?  Whenever you're good and ready, of course.  Tomorrow?  Hey, take me to the Well, I want to meet Rachel, too.  

The Millennium.... God's Kingdom......? Sure, but it will almost be an afterthought..... an anticlimax.

See, what did I tell you...... we'll let Rachel break the ice. Are we bashful.... wall flowers.....?

(continued.....)

Last edited by dan on Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:34 am; edited 11 times in total
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:46 am

Is Dan crazy? Ron throws rocks in a glass crazy house. The topic is certainly crazy, but then telling a crazy person about a JASON investigation that includes a classified annex prior to release of the study is also pretty crazy, IMHO. Dan blogged the gory behind the scenes details (including allegations of an unsavory nature) a year before the sanitized study was released (an additional scrubbing later removed the reference to the classified portion, care of the Federation of American Scientists https://fas.org/irp/agency/dod/jason/gravwaves.pdf ).

Ron's M.O. is to cover 'leaks' with Dan's insanity, which appears to have been effective over the years, even among the other crazies in the UFO disclosure game.

Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:23 am

Who knows maybe I had something to do with Bassett since I climbed down his throat for promoting the Hildebeeste as the "disclosure" POTUS. F-that. She belongs behind bars for a dozen or more different reasons alongside most of the deep-state; most of those reasons being all too mundane.

Dan Smith wrote: "The possible previous one, evidently, had very little impact on any sort of public disclosure."

Yeah my rag at him was over why she didn't get to be POTUS...namely that she and her 'foundation', the CFR, and the World Economic Forum got busted red-handed using the Bureau of Land Managment to steal privately owned western lands across a half dozen or more Western states, and ripping off Haiti, and selling strategic materials to foreign corporations, and implementing Agenda 21/2030, and pushing for disarming of the US population, and murdering a rancher with mercs in federal and state uniforms, and the pile of bodies that surround her and her hubbie, and Bengazi, Ukraine, and creating ISIS/ISL. Yeah, and then there was the DNC manipulation of the voting machines that they tried to blame on Russia.

End result....Disclosure take a number and stand in line; Hildebeeste is getting drop-kicked to the moon. She is SOOOOO outa here!

Choice of nature 'er character? Yes darlings it does indeed matter. Trump got the vote and he's on a short leash but doing brilliantly so far. So far we're very pleased with his approach, enthusiasm, and Constitutional mindset.

We're determined to see the Constitutional Republic cleaned of cretins, put on a diet, and restored to its original purpose of "vehicle for human potential" NOT a toy of the New World Order. If the deep-state hasn't gotten the memo yet, they'd better figure out how to get a copy because they're on the whizzing list. Clean it up or get the F-out.

As for disclosure your time frame is interesting. We're sitting the popcorn watch for ETs version of the narrative in June or July...I reckon there's a dozen different parties all prepping their own narrative and they all seem aimed at the same time frame. Co-incidink? Not by my experience with Synchronicity. Source has called all back to the table and anyone who speaks out of turn or without permission is likely to get a synch-style attitude adjustment...evil grin. I've been on the receiving end of those so I know what the crowd is in for. This is Source's show and Source will be running it as it sees fit...all others will have to side-line their egos and listen to the big guy for once in their crooked lives.

Anyway, point is. Source isn't happy with the corruption, the depopulation agenda agents, nor the natsec liars who live at the expense of all others. ET AND UT is right behind the big guy in that. I'm third in line, just tagging along playing coffee girl. Cheshire cat grin. I didn't create the great dumb show, nor the narrative war. But the big guy is my boss so I get to glimpse how HE straightens things out. Someone shoulda warned ye all not to pizz him off, but it's a little late for that, imo.

As for your portal Dan...tip of the iceberg. And everyone is making a mountain out of a mole hill. It's cool and all, I do give credit where it's due, but it's just the tip of the 'berg. Hope everyone likes roller coaster rides with the big loops.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:38 am

What I originally dropped in here to do is let all of you know there's been some sort of problem over at Cloudflare. Since last August it seems they've been compromised and all sites under their umbrella including forumotion, has had data, some possibly sensitive being strewn in chunks around the net. The official recommendation from them is everyone change your password.

That's all. Laterz! Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:11 pm

Thanks for dropping by, Cy.  It's nice to know that you'll be around the corner when the stuffing hits the fan.  

And I'm especially glad that you appreciate our tiny tip of the Iceberg.  I don't know that anyone else believes it, let alone appreciate.  But, yes, a lot of people do see the Berg, but they didn't expect chicken little and a princess to be along for the ride. Who woulda?  But it is very thoughtful of her and her dad to let us borrow it, at a crucial moment.  

And, yes, it will turn out that the whole world is one big Portal.  This has been our home away from home, and now it's time for us to be heading back home again. But there's no rush..... we have all the time in the world.  

But, please, Cy, let's see if we can't minimize the recriminations. Keeping the lid on the wishing well was not always an easy task. We owe much of our history to those who did manage to keep us down on the farm. Now, we're free to go back home, whenever we wish. Yes, this has been a prison colony of sorts.

(continued.....)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:06 pm

This is some kind of convergence.

We got all the BPW/UFO OMF crazies out and about in one space.

Who is crazier I wonder?

I think you are all certifiable.

I asked Dan what Steve B. thought when last we talked.

Why is a crazy man talking to me?

Because he is crazy.

As far as Ron, pffft. I'm sure, brilliant, yada yada, Darth Vader, yada yada.

And what do the TPTB do now, they count their chickens.

I personally only came here to help Dan.

How about the rest of you?

Cy, turns out I'm 80% Irish, go figure.

I am a melting pot of world culture.

For those of no faith, shit is happening.

Point of fact, August has two very big eclipses.

Watch how the next 6 months unfolds.

I know nothing of the pod or what it is.

To me, it's a metaphor.

Pod or not, the Source will have things as it likes, regardless of your plans.

Matters not what any of us think, but we all have a part of this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:00 pm