Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+9
kevin
Scrot
Peregrine
Sparky
ParanoidFactoid
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
GSB/SSR
Cyrellys
13 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, I'm slowly backing away. You guys have fun. Until next time, don't let the aliens or black op fascists get you.

---

Simply, there is no seeker. 
    There is nothing to attain. 
    No such thing as enlightenment. 
    Let's stop all this silliness.

We are lost in a hypnotic dream of separation. 

Searching for something only illustrates ignorance of reality.

Refining the mind seems like a good use of time. 

We are just dreamseekers following dreamteaching. 

There is no understanding oneness, there is just being in it.

This is all already known.

We just are remembering.

That includes all of your drama too Dan. 

We will have no impact unless love is involved. 

I know, I'm no help and a big distraction.

That is half right, we are all so very distracted.

Love is all that is moving.

As you were.

Last edited by garzparz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:23 am

Thanks, Gary,

This does bring to mind the following post..... http://www.bestpossibleworld.com/nexu52.htm#Ronald (2004).  

And don't forget...... http://www.bestpossibleworld.com/nexu66.htm#timeline (2007)

And, speaking of Steve..... https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/07/world/europe/vatican-steve-bannon-pope-francis.html

Does Steve have a clue? Did he forget to ask Benedict about his meeting with the Princess? Are we just jockeying for position at the well?

(continued.....)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:16 am

Interesting rash of synchronicities occurring with people I know sensitive to such things. Someone I don't know, a theurgist on FB, asked today if anyone else was having crazy synchronicities. I laughed.

I am not only having multiple related synchronicities, but they are spanning unrelated people.

Many in my small circles of acquaintances report the same.

Something is about to happen.

Oooooh. Mysterious Wink

---

On another note I recently read the story of a man from someone I trust.

The man had spent weeks staring at his table visualizing a decanter of wine as a test of focus and will.

He imagined every detail and the wine within his ghost decanter.

One day the man walked into his room and was astonished to see the decanter on the table.

It quickly disappeared.

He couldn't believe it. His breath had caught mid inhale when he saw it.

The man practiced more and eventually could make the decanter appear with wine at will.

He had a friend over one day and gave him a glass of wine from his conjured decanter.

His guest was unaware of his conjuration and said the wine tasted young but was quite good.

Such actions debase you and can eventually corrupt you.

Nothing is immutable.

Everything is changeable at any moment.

Intention, will and focus in service of love, our greatest friends.

Yes, neutron bombs hum.

Sham out!
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:09 am

Well, Sham, in contrast, things have turned rather quiet, in my little circle back here, unless we choose to include Steve in that circle, who makes waves in Rome.  I suppose I should enjoy any respite.  

I could do worse than spend time reviewing Owen, as might a lot of us.  

5FT-----------

A southwest wind finally blew into Towson.  There was a focus on Kevin...... in what's being called the 'rollout'.  He has received a call from Steve Bassett.

I had a conversation with Falcon about the way forward, with a focus on the idea of a heaven's gate.... also on the revelation/Revelation distinction/overlap.  And with the Princess on a postmodern notion of divinity.  

Steve and I conveniently represent the two ends ETH/UTH spectrum on disclosure.  

Nothing from CM/FDD, but he had already been included in the loop.  I guess there are some issues.  

Falcon was concerned about manipulation.  I mentioned how CF got his fingers singed with dt.  Otherwise, we're just hanging on to the pumpkin cart, for dear life..... trying to stay on cue.  

(continued....)

Last edited by dan on Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:32 pm

http://www.activistpost.com/2017/02/west-point-calls-megacities-combat-unit.html

While TPTB plan for this dystopian urban nightmare, you talk of the things you talk about.

I really hope you are able to influence something as I influence you.

Or maybe you are all just playing around or doing an experiment.

Yes, where is the trigger to stop these insane monkeys?

I personally will not be in a city.

Eisenhower saved the world and he couldn't stop them.

I am sure he must have wondered if Hitler would not have been better when he gave his farewell talk about the coming military industrial complex fighting the world for resources.

We do not have to fight.

Sad
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:53 pm

It occurs to me, perhaps late in '93, that I could follow up on my failed attempt, though my sister, to check out my interlocutor's credentials. Eventually I end up talking to Chris Straub, ranking staffer for the SSCI, and we have three meetings. As we sit down at out first meeting I mention my concerns with eschatology and he states his familiarity with the topic. He cannot go into specifics about Ron, but he states that I can be assured that I am dealing with some very competent people.

Ron tells me later that Chris had to get a special briefing prior to that meeting. It was a briefing that allegedly had already been given to some of Chris's colleagues on the Republican side of the committee, a briefing that he had not learned about until he attempted to check who Ron was. Another, rather murky data point?

Yep, he was:

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00791R000100030055-5.pdf

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:38 pm

Gary,

I think there may have been several related issues active at that time..... overlapping.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:24 am

Sham/garz,

I've always been scared of cities.  Cities are like the Earth, the countryside is like heaven, or vice-versa.  If you're in one place, you're dying to get into the other...... the grass is always greener....

Presumably there is an optimal maximum population (OMP) for the Earth, and maybe even for Heaven.  What is in the goodie bag (GB) may determine that maximum.  After we reach peak population (PP) there will be a decline into the Omega, where I've been guessing that we might wind up with 144M, at the end of the Millennium, with just 144K on the other side of the Gap, at the Alpha.  

The timing of Disclosure/revelation/Revelation (DrR) depends strongly on how we might best manage our population dynamic, and, therefore, depends on the GB.  

If what is in the GB is more than just bling, as, for instance, some exotic energy source, it could have a major impact on OMP.  It could postpone DrR indefinitely.  

Maybe it's not a Small World.  Maybe we're supposed to be fruitful and multiply, from here to Eternity.  I'm doubtful.  Maybe Transhumanism lies in our future.  I'm doubtful.  

Short of eternity, there could be a postponement for a decade or two.... this was just dry run. The wishing well could be deactivated.  We could pretend nothing ever happened, except maybe for the Donald episode.  

But, without DrR, I'm doubtful that even free energy could save us from ourselves, lacking any coherent vision of the future, as we are.

Yes, I do have skin in this game, but, nonetheless, we need more than free energy to pull our irons out of the fire.  We definitely need an attitude adjustment.  Are we still on the glory train for a word of mouth (WoM) DrR?  Ron won't say, and I sure don't know.  My mustard seed of faith tells me only that things'll work out.  It doesn't tell me how.  

But, unless I hear otherwise, we're still on track to WoM/DrR, such that even a skeptic will be able to see the track by June, without having too squint.... too hard. The sleeping dogs.....? Well, they can just roll over..... zzzzzz.....

(continued......)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:35 pm

Sham turned me onto 'Prometheus and Atlas' (2016).  It's highly entertaining.  

And one need not be a news junkie to recognize that the time draws nigh for our fair Damsel to rescue the Donald in distress.
    Scrot

Post by Scrot Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:37 pm

Daniel

Which church are you attending these days?

Been a while, since my last account was locked out.
    Our two previous phone conversations and all of the retirement talks,
    I'm surprised you and Ron have not reached out to me again....

Of course, my email, phone, and all other forms of digital communications are also being held, altered, or hung up in mid conversation with pretty much anyone, including my child.

Could you pop up your phone number again.... I want to fact check its accuracy or give you a jingle, again. Like when we use to talk about the end times and Chinese Lanterns hanging around the workplace.

Oh,  I see that Jake Reason has vanished from sight since his Urology comment circa 2014. He did call you all the time..... What alias is he using these days and how did he get so close to Earl Fulford to interview him off camera, 6 months later,  passing into the afterlife?

So much going on I can barely get a date to take out on the town with all of my comms being snuffed like 1800's candle wicks so I can sit around and keep taking pictures for you and Ron to digest, at my clans expense.    

Just saw the paratroopers jump in the middle of my hometown. Odd sight being that is in the middle of a major metropolitan city. Less than a mile from home and then my power goes out.

I have a spare bed for you here. Close encounters generally require you to man up with Ron stringing your fiddle.  I know you used to travel quite frequently prior to 2014. Alaska, Texas in route to desert hideaways, and then onto Jack's place.  I guess you lost interest while preparing for retirements and such.  

Oh, just an afterthought, Who's replacing all of you old shits in the Aquarium when you leave the field?  You guys barely move around anymore or even speak online......  

Good enough for 'Gummint work?

I'm trying to be on my bet behavior, but, my nuts have been in a sling lately, and Goliath just keeps getting up...

PS
    I saw a Short White walking through during breakfast time nice and slow around 9am. Charles Hall was telling the truth about them coming in through the windows......  How much money has he made off truth telling vs the Gaychowski Brothers?

Last edited by Scrotus on Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Scrot

Post by Scrot Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:33 pm

In order to get answers, typically, and I know it is generally conveyed in those fancy Yale and Harvard schools, you need to have a question first. If one does not know the question - how is he/she going to Reason, an answer?

Just a second thought.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:49 am

Scrotus,

I haven't quite placed you, yet.  I'll PM you.....

These are notes I took, to and from a weekend in DC.  There's still a glitch on OMF that won't let me post from my iPhone.....
    2/11/17 Enroute to DC.....

(Reading Prometheus & Atlas.)

But first, I'm reading the Counter-Currents review of P&A.  The reviewer blames Heidegger's crisis of technology on this occlusion of the paranormal.  Jorjani insists that the occluded part is part of nature, not supernatural.  (Pantheist view).  

'Only by accessing this realm can we consciously develop the world culture tha[t] alone can encompass the world-conquering Technology of Atlas and Prometheus. '

How does this contrast with the theistic view?

Do we have to blame Jesus for the out of control of technology?  

'In the next two chapters, dealing with Descartes and Kant, Jorjani shows how “both of these defining thinkers of the modern age built their rational systems on a terrified suppression of the spectral,” constructing a “crippled kind of science that, for all its apparent technical power,” left the soul in the hands of dogmatic Abrahamic revelations, and “forestalled the revolutionary promise of witchcraft and Renaissance alchemy — which could have extricated us from Judeo-Christian Medievalism.”[20]'  

There was great fear that PK would also get out of control (Neville?).  

2/12/17

In the next to last chapter of P&A, Jorjani finally gets down to business.  He is pushing pluralistic pantheism.  I push monistic panentheism.  

He frames the debate as being between Wm James and Hegel.  I accept that up to a point, except that I'm no dialectician..... not nearly as much as Hegel.  He's an absolutist.  I'm a personalist.  

Jorjani's main argument appeals to personal freedom, keeping in mind that he's not a personalist.  

My argument is that we have the best amount of personal freedom, but certainly not to the extent posited by the existentialists.  We have freedom for.  They have freedom from...... to put a point on it.  

We have the freedom to put cream in our coffee, but not to take life.  

We should act as if we have free will, even if we don't.  Mostly we go with the flow.  It's just that we each may have our own very idiosyncratic flows.  And, yes, it all works out in the end, for all us..... trust me..... trust the world.  

And here is Jorjani's quote from James.....
    In his chapter on “Religion” in Pragmatism, William James frames the question of choosing between the alternatives of the monistic and pluralistic worldviews as “the final question of philosophy,” and “the deepest and most pregnant question that our minds can frame.” 1284 Remaining neutral with respect to these two alternatives, and keeping this momentous question open indefinitely, is not an option. There is, rather, an urgent “pragmatistic need… of frankly adopting either.” 1285 James recognizes that the conflict between pluralism and monism really hinges on whether or not there are genuine possibilities in life. 1286 Both Rationalism and religious faith in an omniscient and omnipotent God assert that everything “good” (read: what should happen) certainly does happen, and anything “evil” (read: what should not happen) never really does happen.

This is a very important chapter (ch 9, P&A).  I would end up by quoting the whole chapter.  This is what Sham/Eric and I should be discussing.  

7:40FT------

And now I discover that Jorjani is being accused of being an alt-right/Neonazi, and he is responding to these charges by appealing to the Trump administration, such as it may be.... shades of Steve Bannon.  I'll keep you posted.  I wonder what Sham/Eric will think of this revelation.  

For example, see.... https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2016/12/16/stony-brook-philosophy-phd-says-his-department-plans-review-amid-claims-hes-neo-nazi .... for a veritable sh*t storm in academia.

(continued.....)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:43 pm

Just when the political stars seemed to be aligning for the overturning of the Katechon, acts of God seem to kick in, on various home fronts, to slow down the momentum.  Is God displeased?  Quite possibly.  

Recent events could certainly be interpreted to indicate that the force is not with us, at present.  

I'll be the first to admit that all of this is above my pay grade.... it may not even be good enough for gummint' work.  All of us humans are in way over our heads with this, if, by some fluke, we're into anything at all.  

Back in the day, someone said of Jack Valenti that, if Lyndon were to drop the bomb, Jack would call it urban renewal.  Well, if God believes that additional tribulations would be good for our soul, who am I to second guess?  How about tribulations up to and including an ELE?  Well, God, I guess you'll just have to go for it.  Don't let me stand in your way.  

Oh, well, it was fun while it lasted. Eh?

Back to Jorjani ....... but, first, Grant tells me that DeLonge is supposed to make some big announcement at the ufo meetup in Arizona this weekend. Ok. Let Tom run with it..... by all means.

Poor Jason......? But it may well be that he relishes the controversy. I have certainly tried to stir up controversy, in my day.... much less successfully.

(continue....)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:06 am

The momentum does seem to be on the DeLonge side, at present.  I would be surprised, even shocked, if there was no coordination between these two initiatives.  Well, maybe not....

Ostensibly, to me, there was a political divide between the two briefing teams, in the run up to the election.  This divide goes back at least to 1995, in my attempts to contact the SSCI.  Back then Ron was able to bridge the gap.  There was also an attempt to do so, this time around.  

Tom's main political contact was through Podesta.   It could be that the Hilary team is going ahead anyway, despite the electoral setback.  They would have a constructive role to play, on the run up to..... whatever we might be doing.  

The DeLonge initiative could easily provide a useful gauge of public sentiment.... a sort of trial balloon.  This could even get back to the WH, also providing a cover for the wishing-well initiative.  The nuts&bolts aspect of the former would provide a contrast..... and it could segue into rumors about the alleged goodie-bag.... it also being on the n&b side of things.  

Meanwhile, I would need to use this interim to bring Kevin around to the SWH PoV.  What could he be doing wrt the public?  I should ask him if he thinks there would be anyway to push the WW story as fictional account, which, hey, it may be, anyway.  

What would be the nearest equivalent, in fictional terms?  Certainly we have the various stargate series.  How could this differ?  What could be shown of the other side, without benefit of bodies?  That would be tough for the camera crew.  We'd have to use ghostly bodies.  There would have to be an ample use of flash-backs, with the main story occurring between Islamabad and Washington, focusing on the dad, perhaps.  How could that plot line be modified to protect the innocent?  

1:40--------

There might be some confusion, in as much as two possible bus tours have been discussed..... one was to interview other ufologists, the other was to visit college campuses with a KWF/SWH tour.  We are, I think, positioned somewhere between those two possibilities.  

Then we have to explore the fictional v non-fictional approach to any film endeavor.  

Also in abeyance was the prospective discussion with Sham, taking off from Jorjani's P&A book.....

At first, Jorjani sets out two main PoVs for dealing with the paranormal, i.e. Hegel v Wm James.  Both Sham and Jorjani also refer to Nishida Kitaro (1870-1945), the Japanese philosopher.  Sham also mentions Gurdjieff (-1949) in this context.  Both of these teachers are in the pantheistic line of James.  Hegel provides some overlap with the BPWH, but not a great deal.  

Nisragadatta (1897-1981) is another one of Sham's mentors.  

Along with Hegel, I would refer to the mnemonic lineup..... PPLKHWB, Parmenides, Plotinus, Leibniz, Kant, Hegel, Whitehead and Barfield with each representing significant pieces of the BPWH.  I would run those against James&Co any day.  

5----------

On would have to turn to the philosophers of classical India to find anyone comparable to the ones I have listed, all from the West.  Pantheism is very much geared to individual practice, rather than to any framework for thought.  We are comparing apples to oranges.  Sham, and most other pantheists would like to reject rationality, altogether..... only the purely spiritual self is capable of transcending this world of illusion and suffering.  There is not even a concept of Creation.  

8:15---------

I think Sham would have a hard time denying the general validity of panentheism.  It is not easy to even identify any strict pantheists.  

Many so-called pantheists whose names show up on the various lists would much more accurately be described as panentheists.

(continues.....)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:34 am

Modernism has given rationality a bad name.  Science has been allowed to gain an hegemony over what it has defined as 'rational' thought, i.e. reductive/analytical thought.  This is true, even with philosophy where most of the effort has been given over to the analysis of language.  The rest of the world has been given over to fundamentalisms and traditions of various sorts.  

Sham is among this vast majority.... folks who would rather fight than switch to holistic thought.  

Ok, I should have mentioned a very influential group within modernism.... the creative community...... artists, writers, filmographers, etc.... folks within the humanities.  Some of these do touch upon the larger themes, but not in any concerted fashion.  Sham would likely count himself among these.  

Holism, however, can easily get out of hand, if it is not contained in some fashion. Personalism provides the only reasonable method for such containment.

As a personalist, am I ruling out anything as strictly impersonal? Is there no ground for personalism? Does it just float in midair? Well, there can be a background, but, no, I see no ground.

(continued.....)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:02 am

I sought to understand and experience the old thoughts and ways. This is true. But my experience and thoughts are fluid. I'm your canary as you say. But I'm not dying, already expired Wink I see as they ancestors did. I hear as they did. I feel connected to my ancestors. Things mostly for me are not initiated by thought or desire these days. I am presented things to consider and do. I consider and act. I seek nothing. You seem to want to categorize me. My views are a patchwork. They are ever shifting. Owen, PaA point beyond postmodernism and it's existential angst, to a new way bridged between the East and West. Idealism is evolving.

So who is teaching me?

How can you say I do not promote Holism or have a holistic view? I know I am a part of a whole. This is how we live, in many places at once.

Do I represent an alternative view to yours?

You quibble with words and seek to engage me outside of the heart.

I will not engage you now beyond the heart.

I would answer you with a poem only, but we don't have time for that.

You can only give love. Like a flame that casts no shadow. We only give light. Light is love.

The Shadow is mixing with the light everywhere you look.

I wanted to know how PaA made you feel? You haven't even mentioned the denial of the spectral driving science, a main theme of PaA.

What is speaking here between us?

What is wanting to be understood?

Dan, I'm not here to charge the halls of academia, others are doing that just fine.

What is it you want me to see I am not seeing?

If you have gotten to know me at all, I thought it was clear by now, I have nothing to teach anyone.

I'm only here for you.

What do we need to know we don't already?

I send you threads I find.

They tell me a story.

I want to be helpful, but you don't see the same things when you read things I do.

You are trying to fit pieces into a story.

I'm saying the pieces don't matter, look at the Sun.

That's the story here.

I know what is in me now flows outward and is changing people.

It's inspiring them.

Me too.

It's making them ask questions.

Asking the questions is good until there are none left.

In many ways you represent the postmodern mind seeking for attachment, denying the accepted order.

I feel the way ahead is not rational at all. It is a merging of the rational and irrational. The personal merges with the impersonal.

There is a solution for the opposites. We can move beyond contradiction.

Instead of attaching to something, the way ahead is one without attachment, to any 'thing'.

That world is coming into view now is all.

I don't see depopulation as any kind of answer. That's limited monkey mind thinking.

It's easy enough to kill us. We must find a sacredness for life.
    Our own first and then all around us. The illusion is to think you or It is 'out there'. It's only 'in here'.

Yes, it is the artists closest to the source I feel and experience.

To make no art as a human is to live no life.

Our Source is creative if anything.

Merging the rational and irrational - http://oshosearch.net/Convert/Articles_Osho/The_Psychology_of_the_Esoteric/Osho-The-Psychology-of-the-Esoteric-00000012.html

I follow no man, but OSHO is very wise. I am very wise. You are all very wise. Read his essay.

In a very real example, I have found my anger at unnatural things to be intensifying. I thought it was a sign of a problem, but not at all. Anger flows as easily as love. You cannot deny either.

'Authentic' expression is divine.

"If you really want to train your child for a better life, you will teach him to be angry authentically.

You will not say, "Do not be angry." You will say, "When you feel angry, be authentically angry, totally angry. Do not feel guilty about the anger." Rather than telling him not to be angry, train him to be rightly angry. When the right moment is there he should be authentically angry, and he should not be angry at the wrong moment. The same is true for love. When the right moment is there, he should be authentically loving; and if it is the wrong moment for him, he should not be loving." -- OSHO

I am a representative of a new way of living, the new synthesis of rational and irrational merged into a single personality or should I say my body has become a 'cooperative organism', my new term.

Welcome to the age of cooperative Mind.

It is so clear.

Ron says we have a phenomenal problem, no, we have a noumenal side reasserting itself making it appear we have a problem. Listen closely dummies, WE HAVE NO PROBLEM!!!

Science shifts to the East and spirit shifts to the West, but only together can we step beyond. This is the only solution to Ron's concerns and our current self identity crisis.

"Only from the heart can you touch the Sky." -- Rumi

Sham, up close.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:11 pm

Sham sends me the following link...... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7bak_Q1THiA .... a lecture by Jorjani to a German Thule society.  Yesterday, I was thinking that the academics were overreacting, but not so with this video.  He did everything except give a seig-heil.  Jorjani performance does much to explain the academic antipathy toward the paranormal.  

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:42 pm

And he started the altright.com site with that Hitler youth Spencer guy. It's such an obvious sham.

Listen to Sham. Sham knows shams. No no. You will need to trust my irrational intuition here. Somehow I am or will be connected to Jorjani. I am not political. I am anti-tyranny though. I am not alt-right. I'm a circle. I am whole. There is something else going on. He thinks the Persian world is going to usurp the Wesern and he may be right.

This is next level stuff here. This man is scary smart. He's a mystic. Have you seen his art? Very beautiful and disturbing. We can't run from the darker parts of our nature. He is not a Neonazi. I'm trying to understand what he is up to. He gave a description of what Nazis were up to with the occult in that video and I feel was pointing to somehting they should not have done.

Hitler and his guys were brutal. Do you judge them evil?

No, they were necessary. Hold your rational bias.

The CIA inherited the Nazi psychic work, they are the dirtiest of all. So don't go moralizing or judging. Only monkeys would militarize our higher order skills. I think he thinks a corporal society is one of the only types that could handle loss of privacy. I've been thinking about this myself.

He wants to do an end run around science. The alt right stuff is a screen. He is playing them or he is our great foe. I think he is trying to steer and redeem the alt right. He is tied to Trump for sure.

This man is enlightened and surely he is talking to the other side. This is deep stuff. I have not gotten a good read on him yet. But I have a stronger positive feeling about him than any I have come across since you and Jack Dan. He is smarter than most everyone I have been reading. But he sees things. He knows what I know and a lot more historically.

Don't dismiss him. He's not a kook or crackpot. He has many talks with Jeffrey mishlove. Now could he be trying to capture paranormal studies? Yes, but he is the real deal. There is something really big here. I feel him a force like myself. I'm nobody, but this is really really big.

Last edited by garzparz on Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:51 pm; edited 3 times in total

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:46 pm

Another clue about Jorjani.

https://www.amazon.com/Blind-Owl-Sadegh-Hedayat/dp/0802144284

This is one of several synchronicities connecting me to Jorjani.

I'm going to be authentic with you.

I feel my sufi connection is another synchronicity and Rumi.

The way beyond this post-modern chaos is partly in this guy's heart.

I just know it.

The tree of Humanity must be allowed to grow in EVERY direction. We can change the Hologram as we like. This is our destiny.

No thing can rest it from Absolute awareness.

Stop being so one dimensional Dan, it's getting boring.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:41 am

Thanks, Sham.  As usual, you come up with provocative material....

I think we can see the lineage..... Trump < Bannon < Spencer < Jorjani < Dugin.  Yes, the BPWH is very boring compared to the stuff that these jokers put out.  This is where the spirit lists, once you remove the personal.  But can you remove the person from the spirit?  The national socialists and communists certainly tried.  They almost succeeded.  

Much of this impersonalism goes back to Hegel, and then on to Nietzsche and Engels with their Transhumanism and super-Statism.  It is simply Monism without the trinity.  It is absolutism.  Yes, they have the substance without the persons.  

You suggest that Jorjani is playing a game with this stuff.  Are Dugin and Putin playing the same game?   Were Hitler and Stalin?  
    Thus the scribblings of mad philosophers can lead to the deaths of millions.... http://www.nationalreview.com/article/380614/dugins-evil-theology-robert-zubrin
     Try not to be dazzled with a golden dawn.  The Sun will come.  Suffer the children to come unto me...... but please don't let them play with matches.  

It seems, Sham, that you wish to uproot the tree of Knowledge. It can be such a nuisance. If only Adam and Eve had not been so tempted. Is not this tree our Katechon? It is what stands between us and the gate of Heaven? Or is it the Gate? But, wait, Jesus is the Gate. Can there be two?

That is the temptation of gnosis. But, no. The holy spirit or spirit of truth leads one to understand the logical/historical necessity of the incarnation. That is the crux of the SWH. That is what stands between us and folks like Alexander Dugin.

Yes, partial knowledge is the Katechon. Partial knowledge offends you, and it is tempting to remove what is offensive. But, no, the only cure for partial knowledge is the whole truth. It is too late for you to turn your back.

(continued....)

Last edited by dan on Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:57 am

Great, now we have activist mystics who want to immanetize the Eschaton and end the world, who are not dumb, to contend with.

And you quote the National Review? Sigh.

Sounds like you guys.

What is going on? I think I know, but I guess more game pieces show themselves.

Dugin is new for me. This is carefully reasoned stuff.

Don't dismiss it.

The neopagans are eating your lunch.

Still, Jorjani doesn't fit. His research crossed into some dark stuff.

Dan, don't fear the dark.

Besides, the other mystics will stop them if they are wrong, or they may just ignore the world.

But Jorjani embraces creativity and art.

Let's look head on into the mouth of this beast.

We may be the enemy.

The West is destroying the world.

Maybe things calm down with us and technology out of the way.

And Dan, what about all your bird tribes stuff? Me thinks you think things you are not sharing about the Nazis and alt right.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:20 am

http://altright.com/2016/12/12/forever-deplorably-yours/

I am not letting Jorjani go.

He may be naive, but there is a method to his alt right madness.

He is a brother.

I feel it in my bones.

It's related to this Atlantic thing.

You read his book Dan, is he a Nazi?

I say no way.

BTW, talking about this matters.

It's important.

Well, nothing is really important.

Prometheus as Lucifer.

There is some deep world changing stuff here swirling.

The world makers are making.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:33 am

Yes, it behooves us to look this beast in the mouth.....

Science is not the culprit.  Science was our historically necessary bridge over the troubled waters between tribalism and our cosmic consciousness.  The Katechon, then, is the cosmic ratchet that does not allow us to slip back into that fatal embrace.  This might help us to appreciate the necessity of our historical romance with communism and fascism..... sometimes we have to learn the hard way.  

3:40--------

The main fault of Jorjani, in my estimation, is his fatal embrace of biological determinism/evolutionism.  This is seen in his unapologetic embrace of Aryanism, however that term might be defined.  It comes out most strongly in his characterizations of the Caliphate that was imposed on Iran and Turkey.  The Caliphate was the Iranian/Turkic Katechon.

Where does conquest fit into the BPWH.....? Had there been no conquests in our recorded history, the world would have been a very different place. Was conquest the means to an end? Well, the Earth was a melting pot. It was not a boring place to live. Our human potential is very far from being manifest. In our Millennium, conquest will be mainly internal.

(continued....)

Last edited by dan on Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:37 am

Point of fact, Jorjani does not flush science, nor do I.

Simply, he, as many, dream of intuitively led science.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:11 pm

I want to understand Jorjani's obsession with the Aryan race.

He is trying to stir things up.

He has a 10k year plan. Who is this kid?

He's a Master. He's not crazy. He's brutally honest.

He makes a point Buddha was white and blue eyed. Why?

He talks about Heidegger non stop and the Kyoto school.

But he is no national socialist.

Does he want to establish only some of us are pure, real or worthy?

After reading him, no, he is not a racist, but why use it?

To make some points obviously.

He is a visionary and a man of action.

That is a powerful combination.

I think he sees sonething we need to understand.

We are Angel and Daimon. We are here through negation.

Look beyond the friction of the opposites.

The kid does seem arrogant.

I like him a lot.

He is a self professed revolutionary.

Aren't you and I revolutionaries?

He thinks the alt right needs protection.

Race does not come into any of this for me personally.

Heritage is a factor in individual development and potential.

By the way, Trump is unhinged on CNN right now.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:59 pm

I wrote Jorjani.

I asked what's up with the Aryan focus.

He may not respond, but if what I feel is right on, he will.

He will not be able to resist my cheese.

I'm telling you, this is something to pursue.

I'm a man of action as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:32 am