Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:53 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+18
CokenRum44
Ecu_365
Gut
lynx
Mur
pman35
vectorian
Qrios
Cyrellys
dan
norenrad
Nib
HouTexan
Bard
IPFreely
Jake Reason
Admin
22 posters

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Admin Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi ScarZ,

Thank you for posting this information. Does any of David Flynn's material give any idea to the time-frames for the early events or historical figures that his research indicated?

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by ScaRZ Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:49 pm

Bard wrote:

Do you feel men of God and or those that profess to be of the Lord - are sanctioned to pry into the private lives of anyone they chose - For whatever reason they deem appropriate?  

This wasn't directed at me but I will give my opinion on the question.

I would say most people or nations that spy aren't of God or even profess to be of The Lord.

This world we live in isn't sugar and spice and everything nice. Sometimes spying is needed, but like anything else it can and is misused.

Instead of a beast that is kept under control,it can rather become a beast that controls.
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:29 am

Jake Reason wrote:Thanks Nib, you've convinced me.  I've change my mind on investing the time to write about that complex subject here.  Be mindful where one trusts the value of pearls hard found.  Perhaps I'll save it for some other venue.

The up-side is that I have faced the reality of this forum.

What is the reality, exactly?

ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:46 am

Bard wrote:
    Jake Reason wrote:Thanks Nib, you've convinced me.  I've change my mind on investing the time to write about that complex subject here.  Be mindful where one trusts the value of pearls hard found.  Perhaps I'll save it for some other venue.

The up-side is that I have faced the reality of this forum.

What is the reality, exactly?

I think Jake believes it's much too time cosuming and would bear little if any fruit at this forum for now. At least that is how I read it.

Last edited by ScaRZ on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:24 am

Most of the readership are silent passengers, but you'd be really surprised at some of the distinct names who frequent our house and relish the various perspectives as they intertwine and interact.

I just met another this early AM...really early AM, lol via email.  My hat tip to him.

Cy

Edit to Add:

Wrt what ScaRZ posted about the woman in the biblical story just recently...

There are a couple of things which might add some dimension...the story of the woman mentions that later she was found in the geneologies of David, Jesus, et al.

Well there is something very Celtic seeming in the first part of the story and the insinuation that God intended her to become part of the story of his people, and that later she was found in t he geneologies.

In Celtic tradition, major alterations (and this may or may not apply as a more universal type characteristic of ancient cultures) in any human society, i.e. one people taking the helm for another group which absorbs the former or conquers them, is generally done following a form rite of passage...you see this in British Celtic story narratives where a special type of Queen - a queen of the soul of the land & its people...a hidden queen, not officially or publicly recognized must first give her consent or sanction to an event or alteration in the human narrative such as for a new King taking control of a people or tribe...the traditional pagan narrative being that the King-to-Be goes off into the wild or is guided by a wise man to meet with this Queen who evaluates the prospective leader.  If she approves she makes a formal act or sacrifice, i.e. sexual relations or a profound gift of a sacred object or fulfillment of Geis, sealing the deal and sanctioning that leader to his new state of power.  The hidden Queen wields the power of the Earth (combined collective consciousness of the biosphere) and without her sanction the alteration in the human experience or ascension to leadership cannot occur.

This is a part of the narrative at least figuratively in that story which I noticed because it is a theme I am accustomed to seeing.  Further depth on story narratives involving stories themselves (related to our current paradigm) and to the creation and realism of Heroes can be found in the following interview with a very curious writer, that I have found some interesting connections in (which may be essentially nothing, but they ring a certain kind of bell - Patrick please take note of this wrt our convo in pm today about the author and his works)

http://www.sfsite.com/10a/mc209.htm

For all others read down through the part about stories and heroes in relation to characters Hal and Hunter, where interesting correlation, via abstract symbolic facets and narratives, across our current paradigm converge in a set of deep points about humanity.

It is just a book, but....he's a Chadbourne - although not from Piscataqua, and if it were not for the same curious slant to his eyes I have, and the fact he's using mythical narratives involving the Dannan's that caused him to be brought to my attention, I might have chuckled and not looked closer.  And then I would never have noticed a good many things in his writings.  Lol, and that's before even finishing reading the books!

Oh well, nothing to see here, carry on. 

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Nib
    Nib

Post by Nib Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:26 pm

Bard wrote:
    I realize you enjoy your one liners, and that is fine, but is there more in you than that?  Do you have a voice deeper than one liners?  I'm certain Scarz does not need someone to pat him on the back or to agree with him when he 'lays it out'.  Why don't you take some time to lay out your feelings and soul - like the many others here. You might actually find it - educational.  

"One liners"?    I don't have time to deal with this ridiculous post (the entire thing) tonight.

Let's be clear about one thing for now- when I went on my sabbatical some time ago from this place you for whatever reason fully encouraged me to not be here.   I didn't really understand it but more importantly did not really care what you said to me in PM.  

Here is the thing to get straight-  I only come here to see what ScaRZ is interested in.   I don't come here for your non stop ? mark ? mark ? mark.

I'll address your post this weekend.. .

Urggg....
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:58 pm

I anxiously await your input.  Please illustrate why I led to you to consider your vacation also, if it is not too much hassle. I'd appreciate your analysis.

The Trio of Marks? Mark my words? Marking targets? Mark vs Quark?
    Lost on your meaning.

Bard

Post by Bard Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:04 pm

ScaRZ wrote:

This wasn't directed at me but I will give my opinion on the question.

I would say most people or nations that spy aren't of God or even profess to be of The Lord.

This world we live in isn't sugar and spice and everything nice. Sometimes spying is needed, but like anything else it can and is misused.

Instead of a beast that is kept under control,it can rather become a beast that controls.

Thanks for your input, Scarz.
    Appreciated.

ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:24 am

Nib wrote:

Here is the thing to get straight-  I only come here to see what ScaRZ is interested in.   I don't come here for your non stop ? mark ? mark ? mark.                                                

I really enjoy you coming here "Nib" and wish more people would take part. If there's anything you have an interest in please feel free to lay it out.

"Bard" doesn't mind asking questions and that's fine with me. I may not always have the answers he is looking for but I do the best I can. I never answer questions attempting to please he or anyone else. I don't have all the answers but most of the time I will at least give my opinions.

Many times he helps open up a topic that I find needs to be talked about. Sometimes good things can grow from soil thought of as nothing but bleak and lifeless.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:43 am

If you want to see the brave, look at those who can forgive.
    If you want to see the heroic, look at those who can love in return for hatred.
    Bhagavad-Gita

Your behavior is based upon your feelings, which are based on your thoughts. So the thing to work on is not to change your behavior, but those things inside of your consciousness that we call thoughts. Once your thoughts reflect what you genuinely want to be, the appropriate emotions and the consequent behavior will flow automatically. Believe it, and you will see it!
    Wayne Dyer

All paths are the same; they lead nowhere. The question you must ask yourself is "Does this path have heart?"
    Don Juan to Carlos Casteneda

“The most exquisite paradox… as soon as you give it all up, you can have it all. As long as you want power, you can't have it. The minute you don't want power, you'll have more than you ever dreamed possible.”
    Ram Dass

"Intuition will tell the thinking mind where to look next."
    - Jonas Salk

“If we manage conflict constructively, we harness its energy for creativity and development.”
    Kenneth Kaye

IT's a process.  Basketball  Cyrellys

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:46 am

And last but not least...

“Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors.”
    African Proverb

For Nib & Bard with love.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:37 am

I'm going to share again a dream I had a few years ago. I really don't know why it's been on my mind but I feel I need to post it once again.

--------------------------------------------------------

I was in an area that reminded me of a backroom of a large building. There was a large table in front of me and a little off to the right was a very large sink. A very beautiful lady with long black hair was standing in front of the sink and had something small in her hand.

I watched as she took what appeared to be a type of pill, placing it in her mouth and swallowing it. She then motioned for me to come over close to her. As I walked up next to her she ask me if I would please comfort her because she was about to get very sick.

Before I moved another inch she began to tremble and turned so pale it frightened me to the very core of my soul. She then hung her head over the sink and that's when I began to try and comfort her. I pulled her hair behind her head and gently stroked her head. She was so very sick and kept barfing up in the sink until the sickness finally past.

As soon as she pulled herself upright I could see she was glowing with happiness and appeared to have a great light around her.

She then reached in a pocket of her pants, pulled out another pill and ask me to take it. She held the pill out very close where I could see it.

The pill was in the shape of an hourglass and within the pill you could see the sand. When she flipped the pill over the sand would run as that through an hourglass.

She then told me that the pill would make me very sick after I took it but only a short time would pass and then great joy,comfort,peace,and love would follow.

Then for the very first time in the dream another lady appeared and told me I could handle taking the pill.

I remember feeling a fear of the sickness but desired what was to follow.

My eyes then opened from the dream.

I believe the dream was all about life in this world,death, and one day eteral life. The hourglass pill was the sands of life running out as time ticks away and leads to death in this life. In this world life will bring with it tribulation,heartache,sickness and death but after this fleshly life will come comfort,peace and true love.

She swallows the hourglass pill of life=she was born into this fleshly life. The sickness then followed a short time after her birth or taking the pill.

One day the sickness will finally pass from her as the hourglass sand runs to the bottom. Then she glows with a new light and life.

Sometimes we think with all the heartache that life isn't worth living,but the end result is worth all the heartache.

In other words the other woman that told me I could handle taking the pill was telling me I can handle the tribulations that will come from this life.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:55 am

An unusual lenticular cloud formation, embedded within other clouds.

-----------------------------------------------

bible -  The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 38 Gvhr

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/ufo-collective/lKy32vY2bUw
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:08 am

http://www.asia.si.edu/exhibitions/online/ITB/html/chronology.htm

CHRONOLOGY

ca. 600 B.C.E. | Ezra the Scribe reconstructs the Hebrew scriptures destroyed by the Babylonians
    ca. 250 B.C.E. | Formation of the Septuagint commences; according to legend, with the Hebrew Torah translated into Greek in Alexandria at the command of Ptolemy II Philadelphus (285–246 B.C.E.)

ca. 3 B.C.E. | Birth of Christ

ca. 30 C.E. | Crucifixion of Christ

ca. 50–60 | First Christian texts (some of the Pauline Epistles) written

ca. 65–70 | Gospel of St. Mark composed

ca. 80–90 | Gospels of St. Matthew and St. Luke, and Acts of the Apostles composed

ca. 85–95 | Gospel of St. John composed

late 1st century | Other letters composed (of James, of Peter, of John, to the Hebrews)

ca. 95 | Apocalypse / Revelation of John composed

ca. 100 | Council of Jamnia determines the canonical text of the Hebrew Bible, known as the "Masoretic" text

ca. 125 | Earliest surviving manuscript of a gospel written (St. John, known from fragments)

second century | Old Testament books start to be individually translated from Hebrew into Syriac

first half 2nd century | Christian writings—letters, gospels, and apocalypses—multiply; Pauline Epistles circulate as a collection

ca. 180 | Irenaeus, bishop of Lyon, asserts the primacy of the four gospels (St. Matthew, St. Mark, St. Luke and St. John); Tatian, a Syrian, produces the Diatessaron, a single narrative drawn from the gospels and additional material

early 3rd century | Origen of Alexandria compiles a comparative edition of the Old Testament in Hebrew and Greek, the Hexapla

late 3rd century | St. Anthony retreats into the eastern desert of Egypt, beginning a trend towards ascetic desert monasticism

303 | Emperor Diocletian orders the destruction of Christian books during the "Great Persecution"

312 | Constantine sees a vision of the Cross and triumphs at the Battle of the Milvian Bridge

313 | Edict of Milan: Emperor Constantine grants freedom of worship throughout the Western Empire

early 4th century | Armenia becomes the first nation to adopt Christianity as its state religion; Gregory the Illuminator ordained bishop of Armenia (ca. 314); Christianity introduced to Ethiopia from Egypt

324 | Constantine defeats Emperor Licinius and reunites the Empire's two halves

325 | Council of Nicaea, the first ecumenical council, condemns Arianism

330 | Constantinople (now Istanbul) founded by Constantine as a bridgehead between East and West

332 | Constantine commissions Bishop Eusebius to supply the churches he has founded in Rome with complete Bibles

ca. 337 | Georgia accepts Christianity as its state religion

mid–4th century | Codex Sinaiticus, the earliest surviving complete Christian Bible, is made in Caesarea

363 | Council of Laodicea lists 26 canonical books for reading in church (omitting Revelation)

ca. 372 | St. Martin of Tours introduces monasticism to Europe

381 | First Council of Constantinople declares that that city exerts an equal authority in the East to that of Rome in the West

ca. 382 | St. Jerome enters the service of Pope Damasus and is commissioned to produce a Latin edition of the Bible—the Vulgate

383 | Death of Ulfilas, "Apostle to the Goths," who translated the Bible into the Gothic language

392 | Emperor Theodosius bans pagan worship, and Christianity effectively becomes the state religion of the Roman Empire

393 | Council of Hippo and Council of Carthage (397) both name the 27 books of the New Testament we know today

ca. 400 | Roman Empire begins to contract

5th century | Syriac translations of Old Testament and New Testament books combined to form the Peshitta,the standard text for Syriac-speaking Churches

early 5th century | Greek alphabet adapted by the missionary St. Mesrob to produce those of Armenia and Georgia

431 | Council of Ephesus condemns the views of Nestorius on the nature of Christ; Bishop Palladius is sent from Rome to believers in southern Ireland

451 | Council of Chalcedon condemns Monophysitism (the belief that Christ has only divine nature) and establishes five patriarchates—Constantinople, Rome, Alexandria, Antioch, and Jerusalem

ca. 460–90 | St. Patrick's mission from the northern British Church to Ireland

548–65 | Emperor Justinian founds the monastery now known as St. Catherine's on Mt. Sinai

ca. 529 | St. Benedict founds the monastery of Montecassino in Italy

563 | St. Columba leaves Ireland on voluntary exile to evangelize the Picts and the English, and founds the monastery of Iona in western Scotland

580 | Death of Cassiodorus, founder of the monastery called the Vivarium in southern Italy

588 | Patriarch John IV of Constantinople declares himself Ecumenical Patriarch, a title still retained by the leader of the Greek Orthodox Church

597 | Death of St. Columba; Pope Gregory the Great sends a Roman mission led by St. Augustine to Britain to convert the Anglo-Saxons

599 | Pope Gregory the Great sends a legate bearing gifts to Sinai

604 | Death of Pope Gregory the Great

ca. 610 | The Prophet Muhammad begins preaching in Mecca

615–17 | Paul of Tella makes the Syrohexapla, a translation into Syriac of Origen's Hexapla

635 | Monastery of Lindisfarne is founded in northeast England

ca. 641 | Islamic conquest of eastern and southern Mediterranean complete

687 | Death of St. Cuthbert of Lindisfarne

716 | Abbot Ceolfrith of Wearmouth–Jarrow sets off for Rome in retirement, taking one of three great complete bibles made by his community as a gift for the pope

720s–787 | Period of Iconoclasm in Byzantium

754/5 | Death of St. Boniface, "Apostle to the Germans," at Dokkum (now in The Netherlands)

735 | On his deathbed the scholar Bede, a monk at Wearmouth–Jarrow, translates St. John's Gospel into English

787 | Council of Nicaea reinstates the use of images in Byzantium

793 | Viking raids on Europe commence with the sacking of Lindisfarne

late 8th century | Theodulf of Orléans asserts the primacy of the word over images in his Libri carolini

800 | Emperor Charlemagne crowned in Rome, solemnizing the creation of a Carolingian Empire; Abbot Alcuin of Tours completes a single-volume edition of the Vulgate Bible, copied throughout the Carolingian Empire

814–43 | Resurgence of iconoclasm in Byzantium

869 | Byzantine Emperor Constantine sends St. Cyril as a missionary to the Slavs; Cyril invents the Glagolitic alphabet from which Cyrillic is descended

ca. 950–60 | Aldred glosses the Lindisfarne Gospels into Old English—the oldest surviving translation of the Gospels into English

ca. 962–1056 | Ottonian Empire succeeds the Carolingian in Europe
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:28 am

The Hagmann & Hagmann Report with John B. Wells

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2014/02/01/the-hagmann-hagmann-report-with-john-b-wells

Direct Link

http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/show/5/911/show_5911103.mp3
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:30 am

Cy wrote:Re: Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys
    Post on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:55 pm by Cyrellys (Online)

For anyone who missed it, John B Wells was fired from C2C.  David Hodges does quite the dress down of C2C here:  http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/02/06/john-b-wells-fired-for-being-too-popular-and-truthful-an-exclusive-interview/

Wells is starting his own show.  Caravan to Midnight.

I missed it since I haven't been a listener since Bell sold out to the corporatist Premier/aka Clear Channel.  The few shows I'd listened to were exactly as David describes.  It was like C2C had been neutered.  I'd heard good things about Wells and have seen him interviewed in a few places which was interesting but I never got around to returning to C2C myself.

wrt the timeline:

Cy - Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things wrote: Year 314 Council of Arles - ties to today's situation

Re: Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys
    Post on Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:04 am by Cyrellys (Online)
    A book I would like to lay hands on and read:  Ever Ancient Ever New - Celtic Spirituality in the 20th Century by Delores T Whelan

and more on Pelagius and Pelagianism

particularly as pertains to comparison with Deism and concepts employed by the Founders & the Old Irish side of the concept of the Third Option

http://www.seanmultimedia.com/Pie_Pelagius_Letters.html

"Let them also read my recent little treatise which we were obliged to publish a short while ago in defense of free will,
    and let them acknowledge how unfair is their determination to disparage us for a denial of grace, when we throughout
    almost the whole work acknowledge fully and sincerely both free will and grace."
    ~ Pelagius

I've been looking at the roots of the ideas that formed the Third Option in its many facets. I traced some of those ideas back to several sets

There were in the early broadcasts of these ideas several groups of people whose experiences went into them:

The Ascetic Tradition with the Ionians, Cistercian, and Ceile De groups who mixed to varying degrees] with the living tradition the druidic led older culture. Ideas from these groups can be found in both the Laconian contribution and the Mason/Templar.  (Third Option)

Well, looking over these groups brought up a discovery of an accusation made in 314 at the Council of Arles which showed something peculiar in the beliefs of monastic leaders of the Isles.

That at least some of those (representatives) from the Isles present (at the meeting) may have been open practitioners of Pelagian concepts which focused on the concept of Free Will existing and working in tandem with Grace. Something we see in the beliefs of several of the Founders and in the principles that are part of the operation of the Third Option.

(Addendum:  In the roots of both Laconian /Old Irish circa 1623 to present/, and /Masonic/Templar tradition circa 1724 - 1800/, the term 'Grace' has an additional connotation:  "Fall from Grace" includes the dual meaning of specifically the collapse of the last technological high civilization on Earth which was space travel capable & integrated in the Greater Community to some degree - this extraneous connotation is part of the 'tiered style' /modern term/ of thinking communicating from that time period where terms often held two or more referential meanings that added depth and breadth to their dialogs and efforts, and which sometimes adds confusion to accounts.)

Not being what anyone could call well read in biblical or doctrinal arguments, I stumbled across this one completely by accident, following synchronistic bread crumbs of recreational inquiry. The short description is that I had a 'wow' moment as I looked at an accusation attributed to Germanus of Auxarre leveled at the british contingent attending the event.

Edit to add:

Definition: Third Option = construct devised by a working group within the colonial founders of the US who were 'informed' about the generational corruption, ET Contact, and Earths post apocalyptic post tech civilization "fall from grace". Construct was devised to chaperon current edition of civilization through the next 500 years to practice and prove Theorem on Free Will & Self Governance thus establishing the viability of the 'template' for a future 'global governance' for the People, of the People, by the People.

This is a construct that was held within the creation of this nation under the care of several of the most well known founders & associates including Washington, Jefferson, and others not on the public list. There were three powers at work during that time...one was the teamed Laconian/Masonic/Paine, another was a provincial for lack of a better term, and the third was a colonial branch of the fledgling illuminists who desired centralization and connection to the fledgling central banking being established in Britain.

So when I say the origins and outcome of the creation of the nation (representation of the multifaceted template) could have gone either direction (upright or corrupt) at any time in its history and has indeed swung back and forth like a pendulum over its existence, this is what I mean. It wasn't till the last 100 years starting just a bit prior to the institution of the Federal Reserve, that the pendulum actually got stuck in one nature.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:18 am

So as I understand it in 314 the monastic leaders in the Isles, including Pelagius who was a Briton, may have been practitioners of what was later termed the pelagian ideas (early Christian ideas/beliefs/practices which were sheltered in both Britain & Eire at the time of Diocletian's neurosis and re-emerged publicly the year after the ban was lifted by Constantine in the Edict of Milan, based on this event Council of Arles.

So what version of biblical books did they have in their possession?  Which were included and which not?  That contributed to the perspectives on the side of the Islanders at Arles?

This was all prior to the Councils of Nicea, Laodicea, Hippo, and Carthage where they essentially went through the editing process to compile a bible and associated texts that we would find recognizable today.   And it was also prior to the compilation of the Codex Sinaiticus and 20 years prior to Constantine outfitting the Christian Churches with complete Bibles, and also prior to the missions of Palladius, Patraic, Columba et al in the Isles to build communities of converts and inspect (interrogate?) the existing monastic groups.

Cy

Edit to Add:

Ok so thinking out loud as I've been reading, I keep finding reference to the semi-palaginist position that says it had a closer affinity to the Sentences of Arles than to the Donatist position.  So far unless I'm missing something it seems that the prime argument within the Donatist position at the time was that the Donatists wanted their church leaders to be saint-like; pure in character, in order to be qualified to conduct any type of ceremony or symbolic tradition.  And the Celtic Christian concepts of free will and grace having melded with the pre-Christian concepts of Excellence (including moralistic personal conduct of teachers and leaders), would have more in common with the Donatist position at the event.  So I'm not getting why the Britons seem to be associated to the array against the pleas by the Donatists at the meeting unless there was something else about them that was unappealing?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donatism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synod_of_Arles

Searched excerpts from the book - Textbook of the History of Doctrines, using the google search engine within the book for a. Donatist controversy and b. Pelagian
    http://books.google.com/books?id=l0VDAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA396&lpg=PA396&dq=Donatist+controversy+314&source=bl&ots=FnqqF0rGRP&sig=N__AMtjM-H3SRmQwcaSICNat-Ck&hl=en&sa=X&ei=AFz6Up5MxZSuAefNgdgP&ved=0CC8Q6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=Pelagian&f=false

still reading...Cy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pelagianism

EXCERPT:

Asa Mahan said, “The injustice of Necessitarians, in holding up the doctrine of Liberty, as a Pelagian heresy, now appears perfectly manifest. Pelagius, to be sure, held to the doctrine of Liberty, as he also did that of the existence of God, and of a future retribution. But he held neither, any more than the others as peculiar to himself, and the one, just as well as either of the others, may be charged upon those who hold it, as a Pelagian heresy. Strange indeed, to charge that as a Pelagian heresy, which was the universal doctrine of the church centuries before Pelagius existed.” Doctrine of the Will, published in 1846, p. 67

All of the Church Fathers before Augustine taught that humans have the power of free will and the choice over good and evil.

Justin Martyr said that 'every created being is so constituted as to be capable of vice and virtue. For he can do nothing praiseworthy, if he had not the power of turning either way'. 'Unless we suppose man has the power to choose the good and refuse the evil, no one can be accountable for any action whatever.' (The First Apology, 43). Tertullian also argued that no reward can be justly bestowed, no punishment can be justly inflicted, upon him who is good or bad by necessity, and not by his own choice. (Doctrine of the Will by Asa Mahan, p. 61). Likewise Origen,[11] and Clement of Alexandria[12]

Justin Martyr said, “Let some suppose, from what has been said by us, that we say that whatever occurs happens by a fatal necessity, because it is foretold as known beforehand, this too we explain. We have learned from the prophets, and we hold it to be true, that punishments, chastisements, and good rewards, are rendered according to the merit of each man’s actions. Now, if this is not so, but all things happen by fate, then neither is anything at all in our own power. For if it is predetermined that this man will be good, and this other man will be evil, neither is the first one meritorious nor the latter man to be blamed. And again, unless the human race has the power of avoiding evil and choosing good by free choice, they are not accountable for their actions.”[13]

So aside from noting the Doctrine of the Will is written within proximity of the founders lives - 1846, I can note these concepts on free will peculiar to Old Irish tradition and within the Third Option.

Additionally something came up yesterday that might as well have been sibling to it...

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t124p135-musings-of-randomness#5102

Cy on Bards Thread Musings of Randomness wrote:Re: Musings of Randomness
    Post Yesterday at 8:12 pm by Cyrellys (Online)
    Pman wrote:pman35 wrote:
    And here is my interpertation of them , of course this is open to ideas Smile

Implication 1 : Is there now proof we have different dna ?

Implication 2: could it be a 1 world religion , non religion or free will once again

Implication 3 : Is knowledge being given , or is there a realisation we are being held back.

Implication 4: Is history that is being rewritten , now going to be proven wrong and the real history be known.

I haven't been to farsight yet, but here is my initial take on you posting I quoted:

Implication 1 : There has been proof we have different dna and that the dna that is external to this world comes from multiple specie groups of hominids. This has been known since the early parts of the Human Genome Project. Controls were implemented.

Implication 2 : It will be Free Will once again...consequently, the potential for success of the Third Option which is a self-initiated re-construct of human society and self-governance based on the human experience of the early template-under-glams (guise), for the Third Option, demonstrating its strengths and weaknesses and responsibilities will follow a great realization triggered by a multi-faceted comprehension of the human condition in all forms.

Implication 3 : It will be a realization that we have been held back, and will self-assess our own fait accompli of proportional responsibility in having subsisted in that state for the duration of that period, and a subsequent realization that in facing this we empower ourselves to either remain in this state or surpass it of our own accord; by our own free will.

Implication 4 : It will be a part of the I-3 realization that history has been rewritten to keep us in this current state of human condition; that the process of correcting our understanding of history is already underway through self-efforts of alternative individuals and groups who share information through creative commons licenses or open source relational publications.

and to this a fifth....

Implication 5 : In embracing this whole experience, instigated by Others of both physical and non-physical self-expressions, we will achieve the conclusion to have acted in the capacity to achieve these alterations successfully and to move forward to examine the potential and options of a future by our own hands.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:46 pm

ScaRZ wrote:The Hagmann & Hagmann Report with John B. Wells

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2014/02/01/the-hagmann-hagmann-report-with-john-b-wells

Direct Link

http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/show/5/911/show_5911103.mp3

Awesome show with John B. Wells. They touch on many topics from 911 to UFO's and Aliens. The John B. Wells interview begins in hour number two.
    Qrios
    Qrios

Post by Qrios Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:58 am

Behold the silence.....

Greetings....

"Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized, in the first it is ridiculed, in the second it is violently opposed in the third it is regarded as self evident". - Arthur Shopenhauer
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:17 pm

Qrios wrote:Behold the silence.....

Greetings....

Hello Qrios, It's very slow around here for sure. I wish you would drop in more often and take part. I'm still hanging around but I get bored easily with so few being here.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:24 pm

Anti-gravity propulsion comes ‘out of the closet’

http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc1064.htm

Click above link for full article.

Boeing, the world’s largest aircraft manufacturer, has admitted it is working on experimental anti-gravity projects that could overturn a century of conventional aerospace propulsion technology if the science underpinning them can be engineered into hardware.

As part of the effort, which is being run out of Boeing’s Phantom Works advanced research and development facility in Seattle, the company is trying to solicit the services of a Russian scientist who claims he has developed anti-gravity devices in Russia and Finland. The approach, however, has been thwarted by Russian officialdom.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:32 pm

Peter Goodgame and The New Exodus

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/actsradionetwork/2014/02/11/the-sharpening-016-peter-goodgame-and-the-new-exodus-2

Most of us have heard about shadows found in the Old Testament that point to the New Testament, but how about within the exodus account? Does the exodus of Moses point to a larger theme in the New Testament? Does this have anything to do with modern eschatology, such as the identity of Mystery Babylon and the Harlot? Can this understanding help bring us into a closer walk with God and strengthen our faith? Peter Goodgame joins us tonight to answer these questions and much more through a teaching from his research into what he calls "The New Exodus".
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:25 pm

ScaRZ wrote:[size=18.399999618530273]Peter Goodgame and The New Exodus[/size]

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/actsradionetwork/2014/02/11/the-sharpening-016-peter-goodgame-and-the-new-exodus-2

Most of us have heard about shadows found in the Old Testament that point to the New Testament, but how about within the exodus account? Does the exodus of Moses point to a larger theme in the New Testament? Does this have anything to do with modern eschatology, such as the identity of Mystery Babylon and the Harlot? Can this understanding help bring us into a closer walk with God and strengthen our faith? Peter Goodgame joins us tonight to answer these questions and much more through a teaching from his research into what he calls "The New Exodus".

After listening to this interview of Peter Goodgame it is very clear to me that the new exodus will one day come to full bloom. Like so many other events in The Bible they seem to be a type of repeat. Once you really get into scripture you can't help but see this. Just reading about the Walls of Jericho I still view them as I have for years. The World one day will fall flat. It's all about this whole worldly (earthly) system that must die.

Love isn't about fitting in,looking the other way, bowing down to other gods or embracing false doctrines............"The salt losses its flavor."

What many people can't understand is that false gods,princes,still rule the nations of this world today. This isn't about what once was,this is about what is.
    Qrios
    Qrios

Post by Qrios Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:33 pm

Scarz - Have you read The Façade by Heiser?

"Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized, in the first it is ridiculed, in the second it is violently opposed in the third it is regarded as self evident". - Arthur Shopenhauer
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:51 am

Qrios wrote:Scarz - Have you read The Façade by Heiser?

Qrios, I've never read The Facade. I think Michael Heiser is about to release a new Facade. He puts off things so long,it seems to take years after he mentions them before they are finally released.......Example..."The Myth That Is True".

I just now found a PDF of "The Facade" and downloaded it.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:09 am

For all the Music Junkies here's a great site. Cool 

http://upchucky.org/TimeMachine.htm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:14 am